Page 342 of 858 FirstFirst ... 242292332337340341342343344347352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code
    Well, Boudicca may already exist in FGO, but we can consider this a case similar to Vlad instead.

Boudicca as a caster is something I haven't heard of before though...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Well, Boudicca may already exist in FGO, but we can consider this a case similar to Vlad instead.

The only thing I can say is that it feels off to say Boudica would have Mad Enhancement as a 'secret' Skill in every Class, since I'm pretty damn sure her self in GO doesn't have it.

Other then that you can just spin her as an alternate version like you said, though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The only thing I can say is that it feels off to say Boudica would have Mad Enhancement as a 'secret' Skill in every Class, since I'm pretty damn sure her self in GO doesn't have it.

Other then that you can just spin her as an alternate version like you said, though.
    Mad Enhancement is only hidden in Caster class, since it's the only variant of Boudicca that is pre-'Romans raped my daughters and flogged me' stage. A Boudicca Lily, if you will. It's tied to how she is aware of events later in her life, rather than what she should be able to remember as Caster incarnation.

I wanted to do Boudicca for a long time and I have her Rider sheet, but also wanted to try something new. The only relatively uncharted direction to take her, was to think up how she could be before the Roman trouble and honestly, Caster seems natural fit, because from what few accounts of her there are, Boudicca was at least skilled with divination. The rest of it is pure authorial fiction though.

Also, the day I accept Boudicca's GO design is the day I lose my soul.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    So your planning to class berserker beat me to the punch I was to take a brake from the sins and do boudica since my class is now on that subject(some students like to come to me to get to get extra lessons so they'll be ahead the next year, might not be good at grammar but history and teaching are things I'm good at), thou as phantasm if you plan to do her as an berserker as her phantasm you could do something like how she used to tie peaple up and the cut of there gentitalse and tie them to the mouths to make said person look like they were eating them and then impailed them.
    Last edited by venomking; July 25th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

I am not sure how Boudicca could be an Assassin. Even Caster required making shit up for 90% of the sheet.

Berserker along with Rider are 'Well, duh' options for her .

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Abenjaa

Her entire motivation is revenge against Rome
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    no the assassin was a mistake. Please disregard that. But anyways as a berserker you could do the genital thing is honestly the only thing I could think of, since it's more unique to her. But it might be a bit graphic for a servant.
    Last edited by venomking; July 25th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    no the assassin was a mistake. Please disregard that. But anyways as a berserker you could do the genital thing is honestly the only thing I could think of, since it's more unique to her. But it might be a bit graphic for a servant.
    Yeah the 'genital thing' may be too much, even for Berserker. I can guarantee, though, that if I ever post Berserker!Boudicca, she will have a skill centred around her allegedly mad shittalking skills :V

Blog Entries
    Humboldt: So this guy was a naturalist of some kind, seems pretty interesting (I, in my ignorance, haven't heard of him before, sorry). Rider I'm thinking is justified by his travels despite him not having a real "legend" associated with riding, or being an ancient Chinese philosopher, but it seems like an okay justification anyway. I have some confusion over these parameters, not just the series of positive modifiers which I won't go into too much depth on but the rankings of Endurance and Mana. Endurance seems quite high for this Servant, while Mana seems too low as often when Servants were not conventional Mages I opt to believe that the focus they put into their work can give them a higher Mana rank, which Humboldt seems to fit. That's more my own personal opinion on the matter so it's not too important.

Usually I'd probably just say "skills are good, moving on" but I have to give special note with the detail you've gone into on Class Skills, I was quizzical about Magic Resistance but your description justifies it quite well . Personal skills are, well, really quite well written and justified although Pioneer of the Stars might be a bit of a stretch... but it's a skill that's more prominently featured in Grand Order so I know little about it (shows how good a poster I am -_-).

The Noble Phantasm is very well done all in all. I have no proper objections to it, anything that gives me an opportunity to make a horrid Ocean Man joke is always appreciated. Sorry if this critique isn't the best... I'm out of practice. Also, since you mentioned the person (so I need to self-promote), how would Humboldt react to my Darwin (although there have been better ones than mine done in the past, most likely). Admittedly I should be taking notes on how to write a good Naturalist Servant. Overall you've written what is quite a damn good sheet, it was fun to read as well so thank you .

Pride: I'll have to do grammar mistakes at another time, sorry. This sounds kind of stupid but maybe a Natural Enemy might make a lot of sense for Sins based Servants, considering how there are doubtless a series of paragons, even outside of religion, who completely rejected a sin, it might be a fun mental exercise but not too important overall as the likes/dislikes are okay as they are . Richard is too much of a normal name, if I was Nasu I'd make his name STRELNENEBEVOVITCH okay sorry I was meaning to be actually constructive. So he dies all Cu Chullian style, by the way that's actually a quite good backstory, something a lot better than anything I could make so really Kudos for that . The appearance is a lot shorter than the personality and background but you've done a damn good job on them, the appearance is quite succinct anyway so I have an image of the person. Right, namestorming time, Prideful Throne? I associated the idea of a throne with royalty but also those on the throne are generally above others, not the best name but hey, get ideas out there. I see what MehKitteh was meaning about skill descriptions, most are quite short, the first Personal Skill is interesting enough though and though they are all quite short (there could be more fluff, UNLIMITED FLUFF) it's okay. Thanks for not giving a hilariously high rank of Independent Action by the way. Bow of Pride, the sins having scaling NPs (as I've probably said before) makes sense, there is quite a few places that fluff could be added (I'm getting the impression that, since concentration is difficult, writing stupid amounts of filler text might be a stupid request on my part, sorry). Although I understand most of it Mana Arrows and Pride Arrows could be explained further please .

Boudicca: Caster Boudicca seems a fairly interesting concept, Boudicca Lily? Though most of the initial part of the sheet is well done I don't understand the Heaven attribute, nor the "Aware of Her Legend" trait. Further explanation on these points would be nice, although they are probably really apparent and I'm just being stupid again. The Parameters are sensible, I don't know if her Magecraft abilities are being wanked too much or not (my knowledge of British Servants only applies to obscure bureaucrats). The Noble Phantasm might be a bit too short, it's interesting though but there are points where it might be improved. What drawback is there to activating the Noble Phantasm? Is it permanent? Is it very apparent that she is a Goddess? Does it have a large Mana drain? If she can return from this form, in what condition? Also, although a bit nitpicky, I don't know if Caster Boudicca should have this strong a Noble Phantasm, this isn't really what she is known for so it being this powerful seems a bit out of place, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Also, since you mentioned the person (so I need to self-promote), how would Humboldt react to my Darwin (although there have been better ones than mine done in the past, most likely).
    Pardon if I'm asking a stupid question here, but when have you done a Darwin sheet? At the very least it's not listed in your compendium...

Boudicca: Caster Boudicca seems a fairly interesting concept, Boudicca Lily? Though most of the initial part of the sheet is well done I don't understand the Heaven attribute, nor the "Aware of Her Legend" trait. Further explanation on these points would be nice, although they are probably really apparent and I'm just being stupid again. The Parameters are sensible, I don't know if her Magecraft abilities are being wanked too much or not (my knowledge of British Servants only applies to obscure bureaucrats). The Noble Phantasm might be a bit too short, it's interesting though but there are points where it might be improved. What drawback is there to activating the Noble Phantasm? Is it permanent? Is it very apparent that she is a Goddess? Does it have a large Mana drain? If she can return from this form, in what condition? Also, although a bit nitpicky, I don't know if Caster Boudicca should have this strong a Noble Phantasm, this isn't really what she is known for so it being this powerful seems a bit out of place, sorry.
    Okay, so Attributes are things introduced in Grand Order, and in all honesty, I myself don't exactly understand them completely, but it can be said that they are 'Origin' of the legend's source. Heaven means that Servant's legend is influenced by Divine beings. Of course I can be wrong, so if someone better versed in GO lore shows up, they are free to clear any misconceptions I have.

'Aware of Her Legend' basically means, that even if Caster!Boudicca is summoned from period of life before shit went down the drain, she knows how the story ends.

Avatar of Victory is a bit wanked, sure, but I followed the logic of it being the greatest feat of magic her system allows and Andraste seemed to be major Iceni god, so it's more powerful than if the god in question was someone minor. The main drawback here is that Anti-God weapons are specifically effective against her, since now she registers as a god. Another would be major activation cost, which would likely require Master to be completely rested and have serious capacity to begin with or have Caster hooked into external source of magical energy (like homunculus).

It also has lengthy preparation time. Boudicca can't just go into forest, point at random big stone and say "Okay, this is now my altar." She needs to prepare it, sanctify it and then summon fire elemental on top of it, step into it and then activate Noble Phantasm.

It can be turned off, sure, but if Boudicca needs to resort to using it, she would probably leave it running, as it basically alters her state of being into fake goddess (it's not true possession because modern age lacks gods, so the Grail System simulates it), so aside from activation cost the upkeep cost her master has to pay for her rises only a bit.

Also, it may seem OP for what is, for all intents and purposes, the entire episode of less famous hero made up from the scratch, but I made it with the knowledge that four out of seven classes have Magic Resistance as a class skill, and Avatar basically speeds up casting time to all but instantaneous and improves her non-physical stats.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I guess instead of Heaven, a more known translation would be Sky for Boudicca Lily?'s Attribute.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Humboldt: So this guy was a naturalist of some kind, seems pretty interesting (I, in my ignorance, haven't heard of him before, sorry). Rider I'm thinking is justified by his travels despite him not having a real "legend" associated with riding, or being an ancient Chinese philosopher, but it seems like an okay justification anyway. I have some confusion over these parameters, not just the series of positive modifiers which I won't go into too much depth on but the rankings of Endurance and Mana. Endurance seems quite high for this Servant, while Mana seems too low as often when Servants were not conventional Mages I opt to believe that the focus they put into their work can give them a higher Mana rank, which Humboldt seems to fit. That's more my own personal opinion on the matter so it's not too important.

Usually I'd probably just say "skills are good, moving on" but I have to give special note with the detail you've gone into on Class Skills, I was quizzical about Magic Resistance but your description justifies it quite well . Personal skills are, well, really quite well written and justified although Pioneer of the Stars might be a bit of a stretch... but it's a skill that's more prominently featured in Grand Order so I know little about it (shows how good a poster I am -_-).

The Noble Phantasm is very well done all in all. I have no proper objections to it, anything that gives me an opportunity to make a horrid Ocean Man joke is always appreciated. Sorry if this critique isn't the best... I'm out of practice. Also, since you mentioned the person (so I need to self-promote), how would Humboldt react to my Darwin (although there have been better ones than mine done in the past, most likely). Admittedly I should be taking notes on how to write a good Naturalist Servant. Overall you've written what is quite a damn good sheet, it was fun to read as well so thank you .
    • He's a very new Servant, and one associated with a discourse that rejects magic on principle. Thus, the mana rank. Endurance is a bit high, lowering it to D to be in line with Drake.
    • The positive modifiers are Galvanism-based. Probably wasn't clear.
    • He set the stage for a bunch of other more famous types like Darwin and Galvani to finalize their scientific ideas. He was even technically the first one to explore the Louisiana Purchase before Lewis and Clark, so I feel like it's deserved. I haven't seen the Skill lower than EX so that's how it just might work.
    • He'd just be happy Darwin was able to take his concept of biogeography and do all new things with it.

You're a champ for all the critique

Okay, so I changed Attribute to Sky because I cannot into proper translation :V

(I swear to god, if it turns out Heaven was totally legit I will do nothing but put it on the next sheet that will be compatible with it).

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Cirno uses Sky, so let's go with it. I don't assume anybody datamines the NA FGO server, so for now, we don't know what changes (or translations, to be exact) that they made for Attributes.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Mad Enhancement is only hidden in Caster class, since it's the only variant of Boudicca that is pre-'Romans raped my daughters and flogged me' stage. A Boudicca Lily, if you will. It's tied to how she is aware of events later in her life, rather than what she should be able to remember as Caster incarnation.

I wanted to do Boudicca for a long time and I have her Rider sheet, but also wanted to try something new. The only relatively uncharted direction to take her, was to think up how she could be before the Roman trouble and honestly, Caster seems natural fit, because from what few accounts of her there are, Boudicca was at least skilled with divination. The rest of it is pure authorial fiction though.

Also, the day I accept Boudicca's GO design is the day I lose my soul.
    I still rest on my case that it is an alternate version of Boudicca instead of Boudicca Lily because your sheet actually has her height taller than the GO one. (She's about 172-175cm)

I'm a sucker for small details I know

Blog Entries
    What does the EX-ranked NP of Zhuge Liang could actually do?
    I'm asking this because I'm making a Sima Yi servant sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    What does the EX-ranked NP of Zhuge Liang could actually do?
    "Effect as a Noble Phantasm is unknown"
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    So, it's EX-ranked because it's effect is unknown, and thus immeasurable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Pardon if I'm asking a stupid question here, but when have you done a Darwin sheet? At the very least it's not listed in your compendium...
    That's it, I'm throwing in the towel, I mistook Charles Darwin for John Muir, I'll be over in the corner crying fishing for compliments if anyone wants me.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 26th, 2017 at 02:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets