Page 355 of 858 FirstFirst ... 255305345350353354355356357360365405455855 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just notice that i have closed my own "holy grail war"

List of original servants

Saber(fake): ryuko emiya
    Saber: kriemhild
    Archer: pethensileia
    Lancer: odin
    Rider: gerda
    Caster: helel ben sharar
    Berserker: death
    Assassin: little red riding hood
    Avenger: satsuki yumizuka
    Beast: manaka sayjou

- - - Updated - - -

Oops... Just spoiled my next sheet...
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 8th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    "Topless towers of Ilium" is a Marlowe line, though.

Also, no speedo Hector, 0/10
    whoops

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    sorry I haven't fixed the sheet, I've been busy setting my class room and such, it will be fixed by the end of today.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong place to put it, I have a create your holy grail war for that.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    oh come on you bastards, why do you want to make me write a Summer Servant sheet so much

Edit: You know what?

Screw it, I WILL REPAY YOU ALL IN KIND!

Let's see here, Saber!Lily!Summer!Harald Wartooth, Caster!Summer!Oppenheimer, Caster!Summer!Einstein, AND SO MANY MORE!

*cackles*
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; August 8th, 2017 at 05:43 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Summer Ruler!Medb. Coming as soon as I figure two important things:

How?

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post

How?

Why?
    The only answer is YES.

Much like the rationale for Summer!Leonardo and Summer!Medusa.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    But I already have summer servants, Ce acatl I mean do I have to do like some really weird servants like a loli Washington, I mean I already gender bent Washington so loli isn't much of a step down but.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post

How?

Why?
    Only problem is Medb's stage 3 outfit doesn't cover much more then swimwear already...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Only problem is Medb's stage 3 outfit doesn't cover much more then swimwear already...
    do what they did with Martha
    If you got a one piece make it a bikini
    so then for medb...

- - - Updated - - -

oh shit i thought this was the GO thread
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    do what they did with Martha
    If you got a one piece make it a bikini
    so then for medb...

- - - Updated - - -

The only further possibility for Medb would be for her to just straight-up strut around completely naked, but with her hair magically managing to cover everything important.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    The line between the two threads is already blurred a while ago
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Be careful of your mistakes...
    Dont trade ahoge by ahegao!

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The only further possibility for Medb would be for her to just straight-up strut around completely naked, but with her hair magically managing to cover everything important.
    Two Words.

"Nude Beach"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Two Words.

"Nude Beach"
    I think you mean-

Blog Entries
    NO! The picture wont load on my phone!
    Why? WHY?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    NO! The picture wont load on my phone!
    Why? WHY?
    It's actually a GIF, which might be why you're having problems. If you're wondering, it's a close-up of Aikuro from Kill La Kill saying "Nudist Beach".

Blog Entries
    Any opinions on my lancer before i post my next sheet?
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 8th, 2017 at 08:27 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

(sigh) second sheet today...

...i am kinda tired

Beast VI/T: manaka sajyou
    Fc:
    Str:E, End:E, Agi: D
    Mna:EX, Lck:EX, Np:EX
    Aligment: neutral/evil
    Height: perfect
    Weight: perfect
    Place of origin: tokyo, japan
    Armament: none
    Deslike: everything else
    Talents: magecraft
    Natural enemies: everyone who is not arthur

Skills:
    Independent Manifestation(C): a special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as a higher-order version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is aconfirmed existence, a resistance is rendered againstthe instantaneous imposition of death and attacks effected bytime manipulation

Authority of the Beast(A): this is anAnti-Humanity Skill used as the Class Skill of theBeast-class, in VI/T case, it gives a advantage to all things born and connected to the root

Self-Modification(EX): this skill is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.

Riding(false)(EX): a special skill, anything that beast VI/T rides will be considered beast VI/T

Nega-Messiah(EX): this ability represents beast VI/T status as a antithesis of a savior, she gains advantage agaist anything with self-protection instinct and resist any attack born from a desire to save others or yourself

Afection towards the holy sword(EX): a skill born from the undying love beast VI/T holds, any attack from anyone who she percives as "arthur" will give her immense pleasure.

Connection to the root(A): beast VI/T was connected to the root since born, because of that she is capable of any kind of magecraft, being better than even magus from the Age of god

Noble phantasm:
    Potnia Theron: Monster Princess(anti-humanity: EX):
    a noble phantasm born from beast VI/T connetion to the root and her status as the "beast that is a mother of a beast".
    The divine right over anything that walks over earth, while active it is imposible to cause any harm to the user.
    Beast VI/T can use its effects to absorb mana from anything or give mana to anything.

Sodom and gommorah:demonic holy cities (anti-cities: EX):
    The combination of to noble phantasms, Gomorrah's Blaze:Burning Holy City and Sodom's Fall: Holy City's Fall.
    It call upon the ultimate sin to unleash a storm of brimstone and fire to absolute eradicate everything.
    Its power is almost the same as one of the noble phantasms used by the "I" of the original sin.

Lore:
    Beasts VI Terror is manaka sajyou, she is a girl born with a connection to the root and participate in the holy grail wars of tokyo as the master of saber and later, as the master of Beast.
    In the first war she and saber managed to defeat the other six Masters and Servants, allowing them to finally reach the Great Grail. While her father thought he was guiding them towards a bridge to the Root that they had failed to attain for a thousand years and yearned for a thousand years more, she had a different plan for it.
    She believed such an outcome was boring, as she had already been connected to the Root since birth, so she instead decided to use it for its real purpose of raising the Beast rather than silly stories about granting wishes. She gathered sacrifices, a number of girls weeping as they fell into the Grail, and even her own father and sister. She tore her father into mincemeat, and while Ayaka could only cry and hide at the sight, Manaka easily found her and prepared to use her as a sacrifice as well. She was killed by Saber before she could do so, and unable to cope with such a betrayal, she died smiling at Saber with an expression that din't show any pain. He threw her corpse into the Greater Grail afterward
    While she is not a proper heroic spirit, she can manifest itself by the means of a altered saint graph of a certain roman emperor.

Personality:
    She is a cheerful girl dead set on her dreams and completely infatuated with her former Servant, Saber, to a disturbing level. she has become even more unstably attracted towards him after being killed by him. She bares no hatred for him, instead referring to him as her prince, and comparing her love for him to having her organs fall out.
    She can be called innocently monstrous, capable of killing her father and tearing him to pieces, and saying that Ayaka is only capable of being used as a sacrificial ingredient for the Grail simply because she is ordinary, all while smiling like an angel without any sign scorn or ill will.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 8th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    That reminds me, was there ever any justification given for Melies being a bunny-girl?

I mean, the girl part is just standard genderbending. I more wonder about the bunny part... (Is it because of the Japanese folklore associating rabbits with the moon?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this may be a joke from canon I'm not getting, but why is her Alignment Lawful Evil?
    Not any in canon yet, but I do have a theory!
    1. We've seen Melies suddenly use Texas Chainsaw Massacre as a Noble Phantasm despite not having any association with the movie. This leads me to believe that she's in a similar situation with Edison, where she's boosted by the power of different film directors. I decided to make it something similar to Alexander Dumas in my sheet, but since I think that's what gave Edison his lion head, she gets a few different features from life as well. Why a bunny however? I'll explain further.

2. Her famous films includes A Trip to the Moon and The Voyage Across the Impossible, and she's also done a number of films based on space as well. With association from Japan where rabbits = Moon, she gets rabbit characteristics.

3. Since Melies is such a recent servant, I believe that like with Bunyan, Gudako combined her with the legends of the moon in order to create her.

Why's her alignment Lawful Evil? Well I've read the manga and that bunny is actually pretty psycho, although maybe Neutral Evil would be more fitting then... I spent my entire night writing this sheet to make a gag servant in less than one day, I didn't really have time to revise it. I got like 2 hours of sleep thanks to that, my brain's still not all there yet. -.-

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Alright, a couple of things. Firstly, how did you even summon me in the first place. Secondly, you made me a human? You suck! Look at these dumbass leggy things. How do you even use these?"

Rider
    Vasuki

"At least this form isn't that bad looking. Silver linings..."

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C-
    MAG: A
    LUCK: C
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Riding (A++):
    Denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. Normally, dragons are excluded from this skill, but due to Vasuki’s reputation as one of the Eight Great Dragon Kings, he is capable of using them as mounts.

"But I don't have anything to riiiide... All the other Riders get cool Noble Phantasms"

Magic Resistance: (A+): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. This rank cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. As a Dragon King, Vasuki carries the very magical power of the Dragon. This humongous magical power is also the source of his Magic Resistance. However, if he is targeted by 'Dragon-slaying Sorceries', it is possible that his Magic Resistance will not function to its fullest extent.

Personal Skills

Dragon Scales (E):
    The scaled body of the king of serpents, the divine skin of the snake god. With scales like a dragon’s armour, Vasuki’s skin is like armour designed to deflect all but the mightiest attack. Well, normally anyway. As he is not in his serpent form, he doesn’t really have dragon scales, and his skin is soft, pale human skin. As a result, his effective rank in this is effectively reduced, and it will only defend against E-rank attacks, though it also provides him with a rank-up to endurance. It also applies the ‘Dragon’ attribute to him, increasing his damage but making him vulnerable to dragonslaying weapons.

Divine Core (C): A Skill that expresses one being a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. Due to being summoned in a human form, its rank is restricted to C.

"See how useless I am like this? Turn me back into a snake right nooooow!"

King of Snakes (EX): The nature of one who rules over all serpents. All beings with a ‘snake’ attribute will feel a strong compulsion to submit themselves before his will. As he is one of the Eight Dragon Kings, this skill also applies to the ‘dragon’ attribute, and those who defy it will receive an effective rank down to all stats. He can also summon serpents of all sizes to use as familiars and/or mounts, though he is unable to summon dragons, sadly.

Prana Burst - Water/Jewel (C):
    A skill that increases attack power by adding her excessive magic energy to the weapon. In this case, the weapon is fluorspar crystals. The discharged mana is of the water element. A powerful Mana Burst skill, but because the process of charging jewels before firing is necessary, it is quite hard to put it to good use.

Noble Phantasms

Halahala
    Poison of Calamity

Anti-World, B: The toxic mist known as ‘the most vicious and venomous poison in the universe’ capable of corroding anything with a single touch. Normal people will simply drop dead from a single breath, mages and those with resistance will last longer, but will also expire before long. The only thing capable of protecting oneself from the poison is Divinity, though even they will suffer from asphyxiation before long. Halahala possesses the Anti-World attribute not from any great destructive power, but from the simple fact that it dissolves everything it touches, including the earth. The poison is exuded in Vasuki’s breath, and he is able to channel it into a destructive roar of poison akin to a dragon’s breath attack. It seems he will also unconsciously begin to produce it when he feels stressed, much to his embarrassment.

"Make any bad breath jokes and I'll eat you. Don't think I won't."

Kshirasagara Manthana
    Churning the Ocean of Milk

Anti-Army, A+:
    The most famous legend of Vasuki where he, in his form as a giant serpent, allowed himself to be wound around a mountain and used as a rope by the Devas and Asuras to churn up the sea of milk in order to produce Amrita, the Elixir of Immortality. Taking the stance of a dancer, Vasuki begins to spin around at great speed. As he whirls in place, an ocean of starlight rises around him and forms a great whirlpool as it is churned by his dancing, taking of the shape of a vast spiral galaxy. All those caught in the ocean are washed away by an ocean of bliss and drawn towards Vasuki, only to be swallowed by the cloud of halahala that surrounds him as he spins, like light vanishing into a black hole.

Lore
    Rider is Vasuki, the youngest prince of the Nagas from Hindu Mythology. His older brothers are the Naga kings Shesha and Takshaka and his sister is Manasa, the goddess of snakes. He was the companion of the god Shiva, and in Buddhist myths he was revered as one of the Hachi Ryuu-O, the Eight Great Dragon Kings, who would diligently listen to Buddha’s sermons.

Somewhat annoyed at being summoned in a human form, something he is not used to at all, thus he can be rather snippy in attitude towards his Master, his human body causing a rank down to all parameters, especially agility, as, not used to having legs, he can be rather clumsy. He is a snake through and through, he enjoys eating large meals and then resting in the sun afterwards. Even in human form, he has an incredibly flexible body, a hinged jaw, and poisonous fangs. As proud as only a king can be, he delights in showing his power off and is likely to be upset if the person he’s demonstrating too is unimpressed. Despite his clumsiness in human form, he is an excellent dancer, having been taught by Shiva himself.

He may or may not have other wishes, but right now his priority is to turn himself back into a snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.