Page 359 of 858 FirstFirst ... 259309349354357358359360361364369409459 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Ok I can't get the picture to stay how do I do so?
    Did you put it through Imgur?

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    What? I just copied it and pasted it on my tablet.

George Washington 2.0
    I'm going to disregard your actual content, for a moment. If nothing else, fix your formatting and writing. This is just ugly to look at.

Here's a template I made. It isn't perfect, but it looks way neater than what you're doing currently.

Sheet Format

Character Image/Faceclaim: (Optional)
    Source:

Class:
    Other Classes:
    (If Applicable)
    True Name:
    Alignment:
    Place of Origin:

Parameters:

STR:
    END:
    AGI:
    MGI:
    LCK:
    NP:

Height:
    Weight:
    Talent:
    Natural Enemy:
    Attribute:
    Traits:
    Armament:
    Catalyst:

Class Skills:

Personal Skills:

Noble Phantasm(s):

Noble Phantasm Name
    Noble Phantasm Title

Type:
    Range:
    Max Targets:

Lore:

Personality:

Creator Notes: (Optional)

Whenever you need to make a new sheet, just fill that in with the appropriate information. Also, use spoiler tags, if you know how.

And for skills like Riding where canon descriptions exist, literally just copy the existing wording instead of using a weird paraphrase. It isn't like your riding skill is any different from one that exists in canon, so you don't need to write anything else. In this instance, that would be the A+ (Not A) Riding description "All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind." Even for things like the Familiar skills, write "Familiar (Eagles)" and not "Eagle familiar." and copy what you can from the existing canon.

In terms of spelling, try running your posts through Grammarly before posting. It won't catch all of your mistakes, but it should make them a little easier to read.

Then we can talk content.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Excellent Symeon sheet. I was planning my own but this one's better than what I had in mind.

Assuming one of his other versions would have the big tower he lived on for decades.
    Don't worry, that's Simeon Stylites, not Symeon the Holy Fool. They are two completely different people.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries

Class : Lancer
    Alternate Class : Rider, Saber
    Identity : Pyrrhus of Epiros
    Origin : Greek (318–272 BC)
    Alignment : Neutral Good

PARAMETERS :
    STR : A
    END : C
    AGL : B
    MGI : D+
    LCK : E
    NP : A

CLASS SKILLS
    Magic Resistance : B
    A skill that grants the Servant protection against magical effects, not by merely rejecting it, but by canceling the spells altogether. At this rank, Lancer can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. Lancer was someone who lived in the age where magic still retained its ancient strength and had many experiences with magic and magecraft during his campaigns—notably the blessing he gained from the Oracle of Delphi—thus gaining a rather high rank of this skill.

Riding : B
    A skill that denotes the ability to ride mounts or to operate vehicles. At this rank, Lancer can handle most vehicles and animals with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Lancer has numerous anecdotes about his riding skill, and originally possesses B+ rank in this skill, but because he is summoned as Lancer, the rank is lowered; his riding skill will slightly be higher if summoned as Rider.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Restless Soul : C
    A skill that represents one’s temperament of eagerness and urges to always be on the battlefield. Slightly increases Lancer’s abilities and senses when engaging another enemy after a previous match or battle, but will lower combat abilities and senses if he stays out of battle for too long. Lancer is known as a restless leader who would rather be in a raging battlefield than sitting all day on his throne at his palace. When anyone offers him to participate or start a campaign, he would gladly accept it with pleasure, even if it has only little advantage to his Kingdom, because he merely seeks pleasure from being on the battlefield.

“At this time, then, when Pyrrhus had been driven back into Epirus and had given up Macedonia, Fortune put it into his power to enjoy what he had without molestation, to live in peace, and to reign over his own people. But he thought it tedious to the point of nausea if he were not inflicting mischief on others or suffering it at others' hands, and like Achilles could not endure idleness.”
    — Plutarch, Life of Pyrrhus

Military Tactic : B+
    A skill that consisted of one's tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Though his feats and accomplishments weren’t as famous as his 2nd cousin Alexander the Great, his tactical ability on the battlefield is comparable to him. According to Plutarch, Hannibal ranked him to be the greatest commander the world had ever seen, though other sources said that Hannibal placed him in 2nd rank, just below Alexander the Great. It is also said that Lancer wrote memoirs and several books on the art of war. These have since been lost, although, according to Plutarch, Hannibal was influenced by them, and they received praise from Cicero.

Charisma : B+
    A skill that consisted of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. This skill increases the ability of allies during group battles, also improves persuasion ability and makes it easier to gain allies. Lancer was described as a man with great charm and leadership ability, many compares his charm and leadership with Alexander the Great. In addition to his charm, Lancer was also described as a brave and benevolent ruler, he was respected and admired by his enemies for these aspects. At this rank, his charm could be compared to a curse, which needs a magic resistance to resist its effect.

“This conflict did not fill the Macedonians with wrath and hate towards Pyrrhus for their losses, rather it led those who beheld his exploits and engaged him in the battle to esteem him highly and admire his bravery and talk much about him. For they likened his aspect and his swiftness and all his motions to those of the great Alexander, and thought they saw in him shadows, as it were, and intimations of that leader's impetuosity and might in conflicts. The other kings, they said, represented Alexander with their purple robes, their body-guards, the inclination of their necks, and their louder tones in conversation; but Pyrrhus, and Pyrrhus alone, in arms and action.”

Disengage : C
    A skill that denotes the ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat, also restores the condition of this Skill to the initial value. This skill is especially useful because of the bonus from Lancer’s “Restless Soul” skill. Because of his nature to seek battle for his own enjoyment—not for just seeking glory or fame—Lancer can correctly deduce the outcome of the battle in which he’s currently in if he continue fighting, if he think that he’s losing and it would be difficult to survive if things continue like that, he won’t hesitate to retreat from the battle, and leaves the fighting for another day—or another contender.

“This gave him a fair pretext for his sailing away, without its being called a flight or despair of his cause in the island; but in truth it was because he could not master Sicily, which was like a storm-tossed ship, but desired to get out of her, that he once more threw himself into Italy. And it is said that at the time of his departure looked back at the island and said to those about him: "My friends, what a wrestling ground for Carthaginians and Romans we are leaving behind us!" And this conjecture of his was soon afterwards confirmed.”

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Pýrreios Lónchi
    Spear of Ruinous Victory
    Type : Anti-Army, Anti-Unit
    “The armies separated; and, it is said, Pyrrhus replied to one that gave him joy of his victory that one other such victory would utterly undo him. For he had lost a great part of the forces he brought with him, and almost all his particular friends and principal commanders; there were no others there to make recruits, and he found the confederates in Italy backward. On the other hand, as from a fountain continually flowing out of the city, the Roman camp was quickly and plentifully filled up with fresh men, not at all abating in courage for the loss they sustained, but even from their very anger gaining new force and resolution to go on with the war.”

A Noble Phantasm in the form of a long Greek spear that serves as the manifestation of the term “Pyrrhic Victory”, which is named after Lancer himself, whose army suffered almost irrepairable casualties from defeating the Romans during the Pyrrhic War. The spear itself was the spear that Lancer always used in his life, and has a quality of a D-ranked Noble Phantasm.

Upon the incantation of its true name, Lancer will focus a huge amount his magical energies into his spear, absorbing even the energy from his life force, except for the bare essential mana to keep existing in the world. When the spear is fully charged, Lancer will throw it with all his might towards the enemy, with a force that will further weaken his psyhical body, an attack that equals to A-ranked Anti-Army attack, destroying the enemy with a power born from Lancer’s own life essence. After the usage of this Noble Phantasm, the spear will come back to him. Lancer will also lose most of his magical energy and life force, though he can still possibly be fully healed with healing magecraft. An ultimate attack by sacrificing most of his own energy. Even though the enemy is defeated, Lancer would also be severely weakened, allowing for the surviving enemy to finish him off—truly a Pyrrhic Victory.

Trivia
    Dislikes : Lollygaging.
    Talents : Writing.
    Natural Enemies : Publius Decius Mus, Antigonus II Gonatas.
    Catalyst : A sheet of memoir written by himself.
    Lancer’s wish for the grail is to be reunited with his first son, Ptolemy.

History
    Pyrrhus, (born 319 bce—died 272, Argos, Argolis), king of Hellenistic Epirus whose costly military successes against Macedonia and Rome gave rise to the phrase “Pyrrhic victory.” His Memoirs and books on the art of war were quoted and praised by many ancient authors, including Cicero.

Upon becoming ruler at the age of 12, Pyrrhus allied himself with Demetrius, son of Antigonus I Monophthalmus of Macedonia. Dethroned by an uprising in 302 bce, Pyrrhus fought beside Demetrius in Asia and was sent to Alexandria as a hostage under the treaty between Ptolemy I Soter and Demetrius. Ptolemy befriended Pyrrhus and in 297 restored him to his kingdom. At first Pyrrhus reigned with a kinsman, Neoptolemus, but soon he had his colleague assassinated.

In 294 he exploited a dynastic quarrel in Macedonia to obtain the frontier areas of Parauaea and Tymphaea, along with Acarnania, Ampholochia, and Ambracia. Corcyra and Leucas were given to him in a marriage dowry. Next, he went to war against his former ally, now Demetrius I Poliorcetes of Macedonia. Pyrrhus took Thessaly and the western half of Macedonia and relieved Athens from Demetrius’s siege, but was driven back into Epirus by Lysimachus (who had supplanted Demetrius) in 284.

In 281 Tarentum (in southern Italy) asked for Pyrrhus’s assistance against Rome. He crossed to Italy with about 25,000 men, and in 280 won a complete, if costly, victory over a Roman army at Heraclea. In 279 Pyrrhus, again suffering heavy casualties, defeated the Romans at Ausculum (Ascoli Satriano) in Apulia. He then crossed to Sicily (278) and, as “king of Sicily,” conquered most of the Punic province except Lilybaeum (Marsala). However, his despotic methods provoked a revolt of the Greek Sicilians, and in 276 (or early 275) he returned to Italy. In 275 he suffered heavy losses in a battle against Rome at Beneventum (Benevento).

The next year he defeated the new Macedonian ruler, Antigonus II Gonatas, whose troops hailed Pyrrhus as king. Suddenly abandoning Macedonia, however, he launched an unsuccessful attack on Sparta to restore Cleonymus (272). Pyrrhus was killed in a night skirmish in the streets of Argos.

- - - Updated - - -

I think i've been unproductive lately...
    Any comments or review would be appreciated.
    Also, I think I've foreshadowed it in this sheet, but my next Servant sheet is Plutarch.

You should have seen the original sheet, trust me this is about 50 times better just ask royd.

Blog Entries
    Pyrrhus: I have to say, the quotes from his legend really add a lot of flavor to the Skills. The NP is fairly simple, but it expresses the concept of a Pyrrhic Victory quite effectively. Nice job!

Royd so this sheet is defiantly better then the last, ey?

Blog Entries
    You should have seen the original sheet, trust me this is about 50 times better just ask royd.
    You've definitely gotten way better, though 87 is right that standardizing certain Skills would probably help things feel more authentically "Nasu-ish". And copy-pasting images is generally not effective on this forum (even when it works it tends to produce poorly sized and low-quality images), so I'd highly suggest using an image-hosting site like Imgur instead.

Thx.

Fair, I'd agree. But, er, I mean, I was there

- - - Updated - - -

second time that has happened, specifically concerning that particular sheet
    Last edited by 4score7years; August 11th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.

Yea, I'm bascily 2.0 ing my old servant sheets, and i wanted to do a summer George but I felt I should you know do 2.0 first. But the next sheets I'm 2.0 are death(gonna use an actual form of death probably the Christian interpretation, probably will be similar to pestilence.) my savior/avenger sheet I'll 2.0, and I'll do a couple of originals I already have a berserker and and berserker Mordred, a victor vin frank stein sheet, and Michael lancer thou taht one I'm still searching for a not to OP phantasm, and then like I did with Apollo I'll do the other gods who were made human such a phosidan.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I feel that video was meant to be ironic? Good choice for the song.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Say, would this guy go in this thread or modern fiction?

Blog Entries
    I would say yes, since he's far past the 1900s range.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    I'd say if he's a real guy then he goes here. It's called Modern Fiction for a reason, after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    yes
    ...Did you just bust out the Mathematician's Answer?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'd say if he's a real guy then he goes here. It's called Modern Fiction for a reason, after all.

...Did you just bust out the Mathematician's Answer?
    Whoops, temporarily forgot the "Fiction" part of "Modern Fiction" for some reason.

Now Revamped!

I am incredibly disappointed that we have a few founding fathers, the disappointments comes from the fact we don't have either Aaron Burr or Alexander Hamilton.
    Rejoice! Your God has arrived!

Blog Entries
    I have updated the Index.

I also have put the link in my signature, just in case I (or anyone) forgot that it existed...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am only doing hamilton if i can make musical references

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria