Page 360 of 858 FirstFirst ... 260310350355358359360361362365370410460 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

I give you full bloody permission.
    Rejoice! Your God has arrived!

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

late night insomnia sheet

Its very late in here but i cant sleep so here we go! Its not hamilton but...

Ruler:Merlin(protype)
    fc:
    Str:C, End:E, Agi:C
    Mna:A, Lck:C, Np:A
    Aligment: lawful/good
    Height: 174cm
    Weight: 66kg
    Place of origin: britain, england
    Armament: staff
    Deslike: boredom, seriousness, solitude
    Talents: magecraft, Counseling
    Natural enemies: her "dad"

Skills:
    Magic resistence(EX): protection against magical effects, Ruler's magical nature combine with the bonus of this class results in a absurd high-level, capable of avert almost any magic attack

God's resolution(A+): as a member of the Ruler class, she gains two command seals to each servant in the war. She will usualy use her knowlegde of magecraft to modify this seals, so she can re-purpose then to any servant.

True name discerniment(B+):a Class Skill of the Rulerclass where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parametersare automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.usualy, if a servant has a ability to hide her stats, a luck check is needed, however if the servant is a "knight", Ruler can bypast this rule and indentify then automaticly.

Hybrid(EX): a skill of those who are not entirely human. Ruler's body is only half-mortal, so she can do things that normal persons arent capable. she also has a resistence to weapons made to harm humans

Shapeshift(A): a skill that represents the ability of change appearances. There is various acounts in Ruler's legend where she have change hers or others apparence, however it is purely stetical and does not afect stats.

Clairvoyance(EX): because of Ruler's heritage, she is bless with "infinity eyesight" being able to see into the "Other side of the World" as well being able to peek into the future. She might use this skill to see through peoples clothes

Hero Creation(EX): this skill represents one's ability to raise a ruler. Being a driving force behind the birth of the most famous king of all times, Ruler's ability in "kingmaking" are the most proiminents

Child of Nature(A): a Skill that represents one as a children born in the Reverse Side of the World that will eventually become the same. Due to the circustances of Ruler's conception, she has receive great blessings from theWorld

Noble phatasm:
    Myrddin Emrys: the dragons under the tower(anti-fortress: A):
    when Ruler was young, she was brought to king vortingern. The king was trying to build a tower, but same would fall over everytime. The king was said to find a child without a father (that was Ruler) and sacrifice her so that her blood soaks the soil. Listening to that, Ruler said that there was no need for a sacrifice, and that the tower was falling because of the dragons buried under it. The king laughed, thinking it was a joke, but after his men dug in that place, it was discovered that it was true.
    This Noble phatasm summons two powerful drangons, a white one and a red one. The white dragon is big and muscular and, his breath is infused with lighting magic. Red one looks young and slender, and his breath is infused with fire magic. The two dragons can be used togheter in a powerful attack that shakens the earth, this is strong enough to demolish a fortress.

Bel nemeton: sacred grove of bel(anti-fortress: EX):
    The end of Ruler's life is diferent from her other version. when she climbed a pine tree in a sacred grove, she had a profund reveletion and never return to the mortal world.
    It takes the form of a wooden staff with preaty decorations. when its true name is released, the staff is planted on the ground, charging light in the form of a tree, before realesing it to destroy anything in its path.
    Its true nature is that of one of the anchors that fasten togheter the skins of the planet a pilar of light that ensure the stability of the World. Its nature is similar to that of a certain holy spear.
    Whatever it was the reveletion she received, she never told anybody.

Lore: Ruler's true name is Merlin, she is not, whoever, the same Merlin know by the girl-king of knights, but insted a existance from an alternative universe.
    Her mother was a princess and her "father" was a demon. This marks her as a hybrid, something not entirely human, and while this would give her inumerable advantages, it is also a burden for her to carry.

Personality: a happy and energetic girl, she is not what one would expect from the "most know magus in the entire world", and yet, if she was not like that, it would feel very wierd.
    Her childish personality makes her do things like introducing herself as "ultimate magical girl magi★mari!". One should note that childish does not mean innocent, and she is very prone to harass beautiful girls, she is also quite found of innocent looking boys ("you should have seen arty when he was young, so cute!").
    However, her happy-go-lucky attitude its also to hide something. She would never tell anybody, but if she ever was to make a wish to the grail, it would be to "know how it is to live a life of a normal human".
    Last edited by the god of world-0; August 12th, 2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: found a much better fc

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    I actually I have a Hamilton sheet somewhere. (Also new guy, why did you remind me of the black keys I spent a 100 dollers trying to get something then black keys, all I got was black keys!!!!!!!!:.)
    Last edited by venomking; August 12th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    As was promised, here she is! Summer Ruler!Medb.

I feel a bit dirty after making that sheet... Who am I kidding, it was fun.

Faceclaim

"New Season, new tactic! Come master, my Summer Campaign has just begun!"

Class: Ruler
    Other Classes: Rider, Caster
    True Name: Medb, Iron-Fisted Sovereign of the Beach
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Lawful Evil (It gets blurry at times)
    Place of Origin: Ireland

Height: 154cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: having her perving(admiring) interrupted, being ignored (or at least, her body)
    Talent: sex, warfare, overcoming obstacles
    Natural Enemy: Cu Chulainn, Ailill
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: King, Riding, Goddess or Human
    Armament: riding crop, whistle

Personality

It seems that summer time actually mellowed Medb out, as she isn't so... open about her interests. Indeed, when tanning on the veranda of her booth, watching silently over the beach, she cuts a majestic ("And sexy, don't forget the sexy part, darling.") figure, that can easily be used as portrayal of wise queen of Connachta. It is actually a ruse, as Medb enjoys her lifeguarding privileges (and good pair of binoculars) to... admire male portion of the beachgoers (though her gaze will sometimes linger over a woman or two).

It is, after all, all part of a plan to get certain Hound finally lower his guard and get interested in her by presenting him with differing visage of Medb, one that he never had a chance of witnessing.

Normally, Medb wouldn't be able to be summoned as a Ruler, as she still has a wish upon the grail, no matter how petty it may seem ("There is nothing little about it, hehehe..."). However, it seems she made a deal with whatever it is that resides over summoning of the Servants. Medb will become an overseer, and in exchange, she will get to gaze (and maybe even touch, with varying degrees of vigour) upon certainly able bodies of male heroes.

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: EX
    NP: A

Class Skills:

God's Resolution:
    A
    The privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Fortunately, Medb cannot re-purpose the existing Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the developed Resistance that merely rejects magical energy, this Skill cancels the spells altogether.

It would seem all of Medb's schemes, interpretations and her own claims and forays into arcane bore fruit, turning Queen of Connacht into being all but untouchable to magic. Her immunity makes her 'Magus Killer' for all intents and purposes, and to oppose her with magecraft is the folly that might just be amusing enough for her to spare you.

True Name Discernment: A+
    Class Skill of the Ruler where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.

Due to certain interpretations making Medb to be ceremonially married to each and every king of Connacht, her skill rises when used on Servants with royal lineage, making it impossible to shield their identity from her.

Personal Skills:

Beach Flower: EX
    Skill that determines how much one can gather public attention on a beach. Being in possession of a perfect body and adopting a more somber attitude, Medb's very appearance seems to change into one worthy of desire of every single man who lays their eyes on her (and maybe some women, she will freely admit).

"He knew me as a commander of hostile armies, an arrogant queen invading for selfish reasons. Let him see the face of Queen of Connachta! He will be amazed, and in his amazement, mine!"

Goddess Metamorphosis: EX
    Shapeshifting of the highest form, where one undergoes complete metamorphosis into godddess. In some interpretation of Medb's legend, she was not any singular queen, but rather 'sovereignity goddess', whom all kings would marry upon their ascenscion. Ruler connects with her purposed divine self, becoming Goddesss Queen of the Beach. Under the summer sun, on the white hot sand and in cool sea water, Medb enjoys all benefits of Divinity, Charisma and Mana Burst (Water) of A-rank.

"If you try to disturb peace of my beach, I will show you why the greatest hero of all Ireland fears me!"

Riding: A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Medb's rank seems to stem from her enthusiasm with one particular type of... mount, but none the less, resonance with her legend allows her a measure of control over Phantasmal and Divine Bulls anyway.

"My technique? Why, lot of vigorous training and grinding experience. Oh my, why so red all of sudden, Master~?"

Noble Phantasm(s):

Lifeguard's Iron Booth
    Summer, My Love

Type: Anti-Unit
    Targets: 7
    Range: Entire beach
    Beach-goers enjoys summer sea and light of the sun unperturbed, safe in knowledge that a lifeguard watches over them from his booth, mindful of those among swimming or tanning, that are in need of her help. And over Ruler's beach resides the greatest booth of all. Some say it's repurposed chariot of the Queen, others claim that it's really her vacation booth. Whatever the truth, the highly ornamental booth presides over the beach, ready to receive people in need of Ruler's medical attention.

Upon activation, Summer, My Love will draw up to seven people of Medb's choosing inside, where it will leave them at tender mercies of the Queen. Of course, it will heal them, but considering Medb's favourite method of care taking it's safe to say that for any ordinary man (or woman, for Medb they only spice things up) it will only prolong the torture, until they are dead of exhaustion and completely wrangled of certain... fluids. And yet, no one rises objections, because there are no corpses, which means lifeguard's care is excellent and thus all who are let inside get better.

Of course, Medb is understanding of her subject's needs for relaxation. Thus, Summer, My Love is completely sound-proofed, and no one is able to peek inside. As to not disturb the rest of lifeguard's patients, of course.

"That looks nasty, sweatheart! How about you rest in my booth? I promise, it will be well worth it~..."

Donn Cúailnge, My Treasure
    Charge of the Lifeguard

Type: Anti-Terrain/Anti-Unit
    Targets: 1
    The cornerstone of war between Ulster and Connacht that gave birth to great legends of Ireland, the great bull Donn Cúailnge, which was originally a sidhe servant, a powerful Phantasmal Creature capable of feats of both creation and destruction.

Summoned in Ruler or Caster class, Medb finally owns the Brown Bull of Cooley and is able to call upon its fierce power. Were she summoned as Caster, this Noble Phantasm would be a mere summoning of the bull itself which Medb could ride or simply order to wreak havoc. As a Ruler however, Medb actually infuses herself with Donn Cúailnge's might on the grounds of “It's mine, and so, it's power is also mine to command”.

The very presence of this Noble Phantasm rises Medb's Strength by two ranks and Endurance by one. When actually invoked, Medb locks onto target of her choice and charges, regardless of obstacles in her way. People will be thrown aside, suffering serious harm, ground, rocks and trees will shatter and water will part before her to allow her to reach her target. Perhaps it's a good thing that Medb uses this Noble Phantasm on the beach, as sand is treated somewhere between water and ground and so, is merely violently disturbed in her wake, relatively harmless.

But what a lifeguard would Medb be, if she allowed anyone to get hurt by her trying to save someone? For that reason, before full activation Medb blows her whistle as loud as possible to alert beach goers of her charge. She actually underestimates the strenght of her lungs and so, the sharp whistle acts as powerful sonic attack for all who are caught unaware and thus don't shield their ears.

"There is no dying on my part of the beach. Hold right there, darling~!"
    Last edited by Omida; August 12th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Summer Medb: Pretty hilarious sheet, but the faceclaim isn't showing up properly. (Maybe its sheer lewdness broke the forum's image-hosting software?)

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Summer Medb: Pretty hilarious sheet, but the faceclaim isn't showing up properly. (Maybe its sheer lewdness broke the forum's image-hosting software?)
    Actually, it's just Medb in swimsuit enjoying some drink.

I changed the source of the pic, does it show properly now?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Actually, it's just Medb in swimsuit enjoying some drink.

I changed the source of the pic, does it show properly now?
    It still ain't working for me, alas. You're using Imgur, right?

It still ain't working for me, alas. You're using Imgur, right?
    Well, as of now, yes. This time I tried with imgur.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Well, as of now, yes. This time I tried with imgur.
    Pretty cool artwork, but it's funny to note how her "bikini" is basically just her stage 3 outfit minus the boots and gloves. If this is Ruler!Medb's first stage, then I can't imagine what later ascensions will look like!

Pretty cool artwork, but it's funny to note how her "bikini" is basically just her stage 3 outfit minus the boots and gloves. If this is Ruler!Medb's first stage, then I can't imagine what later ascensions will look like!
    I know that her final ascension art is basically naked Medb on jet ski, rising water (and the steering) being the only things that preserve whatever modesty still didn't die in some gods forsaken ditch long ago

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, has anyone here done a Marcus Aurelius sheet?

Not here, I don't believe

Blog Entries
    Ah, i love summer!
    Boudica turns Avenger, medb turns Ruler, anything can happen

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Some girls are all about it
    Some girls they love to let it fly
    Some girls can't live without it
    Some girls are born to make you cry

Fate / White Memoria

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Use the Search function. It's a thing that exists.

Hmm, I'm thinking of doing a summer Washington.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and towards strength go take a look at Washington the athlete.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    Hmm, I'm thinking of doing a summer Washington.
    Honestly curious what your take on a summer Servant could be...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Use the Search function. It's a thing that exists.
    I was just trying to make conversation.

Blog Entries
    I'm really surprised that nobody had made a Plutarch sheet yet...

I tried it didn't go well, trust me I tried Plutarch I just couldn't do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    I tried it didn't go well, trust me I tried Plutarch I just couldn't do it.
    Well, I admit that by just looking at his lore, history and works, it seems that this guy is too complex to make a proper sheet out of him...

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder what kind of NP should I make to represent his Parallel Lives and Moralia...