Page 382 of 858 FirstFirst ... 282332372377380381382383384387392432482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Anyone who could fight using Cute Cat videos (I'm choosing the most benign option here) is a-okay in my books.

Of course that information overload attack is superficially similar to Arael the 15th Angel (Sir Mind Rape) so it's a lot creepier by default.
    Btw, the Noble Phantasm I used for this sheet is based on the power of a certain mind-rapist vampire from Narita Ryohgo's Vamp!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    @Apollo

Overprotective dad sounds like a fun guy... y'know untiil you on his daughter and all that. Gnothi Seauton, though it makes one expect an Archer class servant.
    Mm. That's a good point. I did basically imagine him as a more natural fit for Archer forcing himself into the Caster vessel - but I'll admit finding a NP that incorporated both the intended servant and the actual pilot of the Saint Graph was hard. I hope it was a creative NP, at least, eheh. But I probably did skew too hard on archer for the NP concept, even if it does incorporate the Oracle's visions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    The whole idea is funny enough that Affection of the Gods EX gets a pass...even accounting for OOC.

I mean the only other Oracle of Delphi sheet I've seen was kind of plain...and summons Python as a temple guardian for some reason.
    Guilty as charged on the OOC, but it was for the sake of the silly. I imagined him shaking his head at his sister for falling so head over heels for a mortal, given what happens between them and Orion - but then if you might be attacking his kids, then someone hold his flower, daddy is coming. ^^;

Also, good job on Bell! I like the modifications to Clairvoyance and Golden Rule -- Golden Rule mods seem like they're a common trend since GO, hm -- but the NP is the neatest part, especially the malignant information psychological deathbeam. Am I a bad person if I imagine it with a dial-up modem screech?

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I did some editing and updated my Sun Wukong sheet in case anyone's interested.

I was thinking on making a Servant like those of Shinjuku (HS + Phantom?), but I wanted to be sure, like what did make these servants like that? There are requisites for that to happen?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Demon Pillar meddling
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    F/go magic

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    I did some editing and updated my Sun Wukong sheet in case anyone's interested.
    I like it. It really feel more like Sun Wukong now.

Incidentally I think the best movie portrayal of the Monkey King is still the 1964 animate film Uproar in Heaven. Both it and the (I want to say definitive) 1986 TV series are both really dated stylistically at this time but retain all of their charm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Also, good job on Bell! I like the modifications to Clairvoyance and Golden Rule -- Golden Rule mods seem like they're a common trend since GO, hm -- but the NP is the neatest part, especially the malignant information psychological deathbeam. Am I a bad person if I imagine it with a dial-up modem screech?
    Thank you. Yeah, modem screeching is the very definition of mind-rape.

Blog Entries

as i said some days ago...

I said would do it an dammit! i am doing it! Here is a the sheet about a character that i will always love (even if i did have to search for the correct speling of her name).

Archer: hou yi(ayako mitsuzuri)
    Img:
    Str:C, End:B, Agi:B
    Mna:D, Lck:C, Np:A
    Aligment: neutral/good
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Place of origin: japan
    Armament: bow and arrows
    Deslike: board games, thiefs
    Talents: marksmanship, martial arts in general
    Natural enemies: wild beasts

skills:
    Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by"High-Thaumaturgy"and"Greater Rituals", it is difficult for them to be affected.

Independent action(A): the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the magical Energy supply from one's Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At"Rank A", it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Divinity(C): Archer's level as a divine spirit, is greatly reduced not only due to archer's current state but also due to archer's banishment from heavens.

Clairvoyance(archer)(A): Archer can shoot with precision even with closed eyes, limited future sight is also possible. this skill did not ranked down because of the vessel for Archer alredy had a pré-disposition to this skill.

Mana burst(flames)(C): the power to impart weapons with flames. Ranked down because of archer's current state

Affection of the godesses(A+): the love of chang'e, a chinese deity of the moon, all stats others than luck gain a rank, another rank is gain if the moon is in the sky. This skill did not rank down on archer's current state because chang'e love's is undying.

Beast killer(A): archer is a slayer of diverse beasts, even divine ones. Gains two ranks when when against a enemy with the Beast-trait. Ranked down from EX in archer's current state

noble phantasm:

Taiyang de siwang: white arrows that slay the nine suns(anti-army: A+):
    A cristalization of archer's deed of shooting the nine suns that scorched the earth at one point. It manifest itself as nine white arrows that archer can release at the same, or one at, time.
    The classification of anti-army is for each of the arrows individualy, as each one has enough power to wipe several warriors at once, they also gain a bonus against magical and divine beasts.

Tao zhi: elixir of imortality(anti-damage: A):
    The elixir of life that was the separation of archer and chang'e. A botle of jade with a clear liquid inside, the liquid tastes sweet and has a peach aroma.
    The elixir can heal any wound, cure any disease and remedy any poison but if to much is drink in a short amount of time, the user will float away.
    It cannot be used by archer, but it can be divide by everyone else.
    While it can be giving away, it imposible to be stolen.

Lore: archer is Hou yi, the celestial bowman from chinese mythology. however, insted of a normal summon, he was summon in the body of the high-school student ayako mitsuzuri.
    Ayako is from a family of martial arts and she is a second year student inHomurahara Academy, is a stellar athlete, and captain of the archery club thatTaiga Fujimura advises.
    While she never learned of magecraft and her interaction with the grail war is limited to "have being atacked by a servant once" she does have a latent magical potential and it's miraculously perfect macth with Hou yi

Personality: Hou yi Personality is almost non-present and only affects ayako a little.
    Ayako is a easy-going But ultimatetly determined person. While she acts in a tomboyish way she is still a girl, so she does have interest in girly stuffs and is not ashamed of it.
    About relationships, she does not want to stay single forever, But is also not actively looking for a partner. She likes order man and may just have realize an atraction to cute, pigtailed girls.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    wow, I would never think about a "Mitsuzuri-servant"... That was great, good job.
    I like her too, and that image was perfect
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    wow, I would never think about a "Mitsuzuri-servant"... That was great, good job.
    I like her too, and that image was perfect

It's the trueshot CE from f/go, there is a bunch of CE that are perfect faceclaim's

Fate / White Memoria

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Before you all read this, I just want to say ....
    I'm sorry.

Source:
    [X]
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Class: Caster, Rider (don't ask, please)
    True Name: Pasiphaë Mother of the Minotaur
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Origin: Clasical Mythology
    Region: Crete
    Armaments: A labrys that was granted to her due to her association with Minoan civilisation.

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MAN: A
    LUC: E
    NP: B

Height/Weight: 181cm/68kg
    Dislikes: Poseidon, Butchers, Forgetting Stuff
    Talent: Conception a monster.
    Natural Enemy: Minos
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Human, Monster, Divine

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement:
    (C)
    The Skill that characterises a Berserker, raising basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. At this, all parameters other than Mana and Luck are ranked-up, but most of the servant's reason has been lost.
    Berserker is suffering from the Divine Curse imposed on her by Poseidon that made her felt mad lust for the Cretan Bull. As such, rather than being trapped in a state of complete rage, she's now in a state of "uncontrollable, unnatural lust".

Personal skills:

High-Speed Divine Words:
    (-)
    A skill that allow to activate thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. It is the language of the Age of Gods, back when speech played a huge role in magic.
    As the sister of Circe who followed the same teaching as her, Berserker was an highly talented mage, and thus would normally have a high rank in this rank even when not summoned in the Caster class. In fact, said class is naturally the one where she is most powerful and there is no doubt that she would have been summoned as such if not for the botched ritual of an incompetent magus. However, due to the loss of her reason as a Berserker, this skill has effectively been sealed.

Innocent Monster: (C)
    An attribute possessed by those whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for their actual will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Due to partaking in bestiality and birthing the bestial minotaur, Berserker was seen has having become an existence less than human by the greeks who told her legend. As a result, her appearance and ability have become closer to that of her monstrous child. Furthermore, it has distorted her personality even more than it would have been by her Mad Enhancement skill.

Divinity: (E)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank.
    The daughter of Helios, the personification of the sun, and the oceanid Perse, Berserker was even workshipped as an goddess in some regions of Grece and thus would normally be granted a A-rank in this skill. However, due to carrying the ire of Poseidon and being reduced to an existence below human, her divine nature has been severely lowered.

Clairvoyance: (B-)
    A visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight (X-ray vision and so forth).
    At this rank, a type of future sight (future prediction) is granted. As someone that was an oricular godess prayed upon by spartans for prophetic dreams, it follows that Berserker possess this ability even after her divine nature has been degraded. However, due to her loss of reason, she is unable to properly make use of her predictions. If anything, it makes her even less lucid by confusing her about what has already happened and what is going to happen.

Monstrous Breeding: (A)
    A rare skill denoting one who, trough unholy copulating with a beast, gave birth to a monstrous being. If the servant were to breed with a nonhuman being, they have a possibility to be impregnated or impregnate depending on gender, without regards for the natural comptability between the two party. The resulting pregnancy would be unnaturaly fast, resulting in the birth of a monstrous being after only a few hours. The resulting monster is a mixture of the two parent's traits, with abilities related to the nonhuman one (for exemple, a man breeding with a mare would result in a quick centaur), their strength depending on the rank of this skill. Normally, even with a high rank, these unholy creature can only at best reach the level of a servant with E-rank parameters in all categories. However, breeding with fantasticals creatures such as Phantasmal Beasts, Divine Beasts or even monstrous Servants would result in stronger monsters that could even reach the level of mid-level servants if their parents are overwelmingly powerful.
    Trough her mating with the Cretan Bull, Berserker gave birth to the Minotaur, one of Greek Mythology's most infamous monsters.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Kritikí Ageláda
    The Disgraced Cow Goddess

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-100
    Max. Target: 400

A Mystic Code in the form of a wooden cow constructed by Daedalus, the greatest craftman in greek mythology, under Berserker's order. It was designed to perfectly imitate a cow in all domain and to provide her with the necessary constitution to mate with the Cretan Bull, who she had fallen in love with thanks to a Divine Curse. But more than that, it represents the disgrace of the queen; someone once workshipped as goddess being reduced to a lowly wretch no better than the beast she copulated with.

As such, when she activate this Noble Phantasm, she does not wear the guise of a cow. Rather, she completely transform into a Phantasmal Cow fit to mate with a Divine Bull. Her mind loses whatever rationality she had left and her physical parameters are drastically raised, leaving her a rampaging beast guided only by her instincts much like the Cretan Bull itself. In this state, she is a near-unstoppable killing machine, charging against her enemies without regard for her own safety. As a plus, she is recognised by bovine beasts as one of their own and thus no enemy of their. As such, such creatures will not willingly attack her unless ordered to do so by their master. Even the great Bull of Heaven would think of her as a comrade. On a more ... repulsive note, it seems that she also spread a magical pheromone that makes male bovine go into a rut, making sure that if they are not stopped, they will try to mate with her. So, for everybody's sake, it is better that she does not meet any bull during the war, or she will surely activate her Noble Phantasm on the prompt. Unless of course, her master is sick enough to want to make use of her Monstrous Breeding skill, wich would probably make them earn the ire of everone involved in the war just for the mental image.

In the Rider class, she would probably have access to her beloved Cretan Bull as a Noble Phantasm, but come on, would it really be worth it?

Personality

In life, Pasiphaë was a beloved queen, known for her magical prowess and her divine heritage, whose beauty was admired by all. Truly, she was the epithome of a graceful queen.

Due to being summoned in the Berserker class, all of that has flown out of the window. Her Mad Enchancement and Innocent Monster skills has completely warped her mind into that of a lustful beast. In fact, she believe herself to truly be a cow, having seemingly forgotten all about her life as a proud queen. While she is still somewhat capable of speech, she only ever talk about wanting to either relax by eating delicious grass or being bred. And while she is primarily attracted to bulls, she is willing to lay with other type of beasts if they prove themselves to be, in her own words, "manly" enough. She may even accept a particularly "macho" man as a mate, so if the master if stereotypically manly enough, it may be their lucky break! Tough one has to wonder what is kind of person would willingly lay with someone who consider bulls as the most desirable partners possible...

An exception to her normal demeanor is if she were to met Minos or anything that is obviously associated with Poseidon. It seems that a tiny part of her subconsiouly remember the humiliation she was put trough and would assert itself in such condition. She would enter into an uncontrollable rage, seeking to destroy the cause of her anger at any cost and only going to back to normal after the deed is done. Even then, she would enter an incredibely melancholic state where she tries to remember, exactly, what is the thing that she miss so much. She can't even remember what her original wish for the Holy Grail is, so she seeks it to regain a clear mind and remember, if not what it is, who she really is.

As a side-note, she thankfully recognise Asterios as her own child and he is thus the only monstrous being that is spared her "attention". Indeed, if the two were to meet, the situation would become a surprsingly adorable mother-son bonding and any need for breeding would exceptionaly be purged temporarily purged from her brain to be replaced with maternal instincts.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 11th, 2017 at 05:06 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pasiphae: Mind-break Doujin heroine of the season, anyone? And they say anime is perverted... Classical mythology did all this stuff before it was cool.

Seriously though, pretty cool sheet.

Blog Entries
    In greek mythology anyone can bang anyone, or better, anyTHING.
    Also, royd, you have a hou yi sheet dont? What you think of mine?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Also, royd, you have a hou yi sheet dont? What you think of mine?
    Don't feel my Hou Yi sheet was all that great honestly, but your choice to make him a Pseudo-Servant with Ayako was interesting. I'm not sure if the immortality NP fits him though, since that's something I associate more with Chang'e.

Blog Entries
    Fair, but i wanted a more defensife NP and i dont know his legend all that well (its a little hard to findo something about him who is not 'he shoot the nine suns')

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's me, or every girl who is hinted to be atracted to shirou looks like would be okay with a threesome?
    Last edited by the god of world-0; September 10th, 2017 at 11:49 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Also, it's me, or every girl who is hinted to be atracted to shirou looks like would be okay with a threesome?
    At the very least, I'm pretty sure Sakura wouldn't.

US Friend Code
    Argh, my computer decided to stop working and break down. Well, it was pretty old anyway... :V

Dammit, now I have to recover my sheet from memory. Again.

夜属 Nightkin
    I personally never really felt satisfied with the "Hero of the People!" Hou Yi. Or "Gigantic Explosive Arrows!" Hou Yi. Didn't make sense to me. Here's my take on the fellow. I made him mostly because I wanted to try a different approach for his Noble Phantasm. But I found that for him to have it he has to go straight past anti-hero into edgelord territory and I like that even less. However seeing several more interpretations of this guy's finally motivated me to finish. Now I can leave him behind me.

Class:
    Archer
    Alternate Class: Berserker
    True Name: Hou Yi
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Chinese Mythology
    Region: Greater Yellow River Watershed
    Armament: Asymmetrical Composite Bow

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mag: A
    Luc: E

Height/Weight: 5’11”/175 lb
    Like: Retributive “Justice”, Vigilantism
    Dislike: Mercy, Moral Relativism, Rehabilitation, Restorative Justice,
    Talent: Archery, Divorce, Retribution, Tunnel Vision
    Natural Enemy: Guanyin, Moderation, Sanity
    Attribute: Sky
    Trait: Divine, Human, Origin

Class Skills:

Independent Action A
    For recklessly endangering the World Hou Yi was stripped of his divine status and incarnated as a mortal man. This did not slow him down much. The years he spent amongst the forests, mountains, and rivers were filled with adventures, great hunts, and battles against numerous dangerous foes. To be honest it was during this time alone that Hou Yi was at his happiest, far away from official censure and moderating pressure of any authority figure or body, where he can pursue his stark vision of “justice” to his heart’s content. Even after marrying the woman he believed he loved, he spent so much time away that ultimately the trust and love between him and his wife eroded to nothing. Hou Yi can remain manifest in the world for a week without input or even a contract. However, using Noble Phantasms decreases this time.

Magic Resistance B
    In his wanderings across the river valleys that birthed the first Dynasty of China, Hou Yi fought and slew numerous monstrous beasts, demons, evil dragons, restless dead, and rogue gods. Many of these opponents employed various deadly spells and illusions against him. However Hou Yi was always able to overcome such trickery and take down his quarry. He can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals have difficulty affecting him. It’s actually surprising that his Magic Resistance isn’t even higher. Perhaps he was just a little too efficient in his methods, ending all his fights before his foes can bring their truly powerful magic to bear, or perhaps there’s just something a little less than wholesome about Hou Yi.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance B
    Hou Yi lost much of his perceptive powers when he was stripped of his Divine status. Even so, few could match the acuity of his vision. His ability to detect and track even very small objects at great distances and supersonic speeds synergizes remarkably well with his archery skill. At his level reflexive long range interception of another Archer’s arrows with his own shots becomes easy as he demonstrated much later in his life against his pupil Feng Meng’s “lackluster” initial attempts to murder him and usurp his station. With his rank in Clairvoyance, Hou Yi also has some minor ability to visualize spiritual bodies and large concentrations of mana. It was this ability that helped him track down some of his more elusive quarries during his many hunts.

Divinity C
    As a true god who was incarnated as a mortal, Hou Yi should have the highest natural Rank in Divinity of A+. However the nature of that loss as punitive measure and the antipathy he feels for the other gods for what he truly sees as an unjust treatment lowers Hou Yi’s Divinity to a much more modest Rank. Through his Divinity Hou Yi gains only some minor resistances against certain harmful effects on his body and some minor ability to pierce a few special protective abilities his foes might possess. However one of his Noble Phantasms makes the 2nd effect basically a moot point and he’s a long range specialist anyways so he’s not really bothered by the weakness of his Divine gifts. Long after his death Mortals deified Hou Yi again as a Sun God. However the situation is rather complex and that Hou Yi and Hou Yi the Archer are really different people.

Eternal Bow Mastery A+
    Even at the end of Hou Yi’s life, dragged down by the frailty of old age and burdened by a consuming bitterness at the unfair hand he believe he was dealt, He remained the best Archer of his era. His skill was so unassailable that his jealous student had to resort to beating the elderly Hou Yi to death with a wooden club in order to inherit his title. At this level, Hou Yi’s archery is much less a sequence of practiced physical motions and much more a simple exercise of will. He sights his target and his arrow flies true. Such is his expertise that even as a Berserker he will still have full access to his Archery capability, including his Noble Phantasms.

Mental Pollution A
    As long as he has existed, Hou Yi has possessed an absolutely stark vision of “justice” that can only be described as madness by more rational minds, a black and white insanity. All wrongdoing must be punished, regardless of circumstances surrounding the act and regardless of any consequences. Punishments are uniformly severe with no provisions given for the wrongdoer to learn from their mistakes, redemption, or even simple mercy. In other words, he inflicts pure spiteful retribution rather than any sort of “true” justice. It is this twisted mindset that caused Hou Yi to shoot down and kill nine out of ten sun gods in his defining moment. It was this twisted mindset that would have seen him slay the last sun as well and doom the entire World to a frozen death had he not been restrained by the other gods.

Noble Phantasms:

Marquis Pacifier ~ Mortal Archery at its Very Finest B+
    Anit-Unit

Regardless of his reasons for doing so, it was an indisputable fact that Hou Yi destroyed many grave threats to the people of China’s ancient past. Through his actions a measure of stability and prosperity was able to settle over the river valleys where civilization was first starting to put down roots. For this Hou Yi was granted the title Marquis Pacifier. Messengers shouted the title to him at a distance before beating a quick retreat lest the infamously cantankerous “hero” turns his severe, critical eyes upon them. Hou Yi didn’t care much. He was going to continue doing what he does regardless what (probably) corrupt mortals thought of him. Still the title and what it represents was important enough to his legend that it crystalized into a Noble Phantasm as he entered the Throne of Heroes.

Marquis Pacifier represents Hou Yi’s defeat of numerous supernatural foes of Humanity that possessed both passive and active supernatural protection of various types. Instead of an expression of raw power, this Noble Phantasm is instead an expression of negation of supernatural protections.

Once Hou Yi activates this NP and fires an arrow at one of his target’s vital points, only a suitably high Rank in Agility, Luck, or Skill solely based on learning and experience can allow his quarry to avoid a fatal strike. All protective measures utilizing supernatural gifts or divine blessings as well as any spells or bound fields are entirely ineffective. Likewise upon a hit only a target’s basic innate durability can mitigate the damage done. Supernatural armor like dragon scales, damage negating blessings like being dipped in death’s water, varying degrees of immortality, regeneration like that of a literary vampire, even simple stat boosts like the sun’s blessings for a “saintly” knight are again entirely ineffective. As a final effect Hou Yi’s arrow gains a damage boost if his target possesses any Divine or Monstrous qualities.

Tenth Arrow ~ Rushing Heedless into Catastrophe A++
    Anti-World, Anti-Self

In his “grandest” deed Hou Yi slew nine out of ten sun gods and nearly killed everything in the World while enacting his thoughtless, destructive “justice”. However that feat was the act of a god and not some mortal hero. As such Hou Yi the Archer does not receive any god slaying arrows or fusion arrows or such, although with his skill and first NP he can probably kill gods easily enough, especially the pitiful shadows left in the modern world. Still, the transition between Divine and Mortal didn’t change Hou Yi’s nature one bit. He is just as hopelessly blind as ever. He kept that final arrow all this time.

Like a certain not sword used by a certain supremely arrogant king, Tenth Arrow reveals “truth”. But instead of the objective truth of the World before Genesis like Ea, Tenth Arrow shows the “Subjective Truth” that is the logical conclusion of Hou Yi’s twisted worldview, a black frozen World devoid of any possibility of life but one where his “Justice” was not denied. Of course because this “Truth” is entire based on a single person’s insanity, it is immeasurably less powerful than Ea. Not that it matters for the people affected.

A singular item, Tenth Arrow can only be used once. Upon activation by firing towards the sun (one of the horizons if at night), it generates a Bound Field large enough to encompass the majority of a good size city. Within this Field the final sun left by Hou Yi the god’s purge “dies”, causing all natural sources of light besides the stars to cease to exist and temperatures to begin plummeting, reaching -128.6 Fahrenheit within 15 minutes and continuing until it’s as low as -380 Fahrenheit.

As the sun thematically represents more than just light and heat but life as well, the “lack” of the sun in Bound Field also makes its interior complete inhospitable to life. This is demonstrated by a rapid Mana Drain upon all things trapped by the field. Mortals die almost instantly, Magus last as long as their Mana reserves hold up. Most Servants last longer due to their typically larger reserves. But they will fade inevitably. Those with high Independent Action such as Hou Yi himself will last the longest. However he is trapped just as much as everyone else for the field will remain as long as he does. It is his “Truth” after all.

Should anyone attempt to break out of the Bound Field without confronting or outlasting Hou Yi, as a mighty Divine mystery from early in the Age of Gods, only truly overwhelming force can pierce the Boundary. In any case the likely severe temperature difference between the inside and outside of the Field will cause serious atmospheric disturbance if not an outright explosion once the field collapses for whatever reason.

Perhaps the scariest thing about Tenth Arrow is that it has no activation key. Hou Yi simply needs to notch the arrow and fire.

Personality

What really is “justice”? Should the one invoking it take into consideration circumstances and consequences, judge each case by itself to account its full complexity, attempt to rehabilitate criminals and offer redemption/reintegration into society, alleviate pain and suffering of the victims, or should he just go eye for an eye and be done with it.

If you ask Hou Yi this question he would simply express disgust that you even entertain such ludicrous ideas. To say he has a black and white view of the world is like saying water is wet. Wrongdoing begets violent punishment. Simple. Nothing more but certainly nothing less. Don’t do anything wrong and nothing bad will happen. Of course Hou Yi’s standard for good behavior is a little strict to say the least. After all he originates from a Pantheon where an acceptable punishment for accidentally breaking a vase involves daily stabbing by flying magic swords. As a matter of fact the very fact you asked such a question will instantly put you on his watched list.

Interacting with Hou Yi is a harrowing experience. He’s blunt to a fault. But it’s his constant merciless scrutiny and almost casually violent rebukes to the slightest infraction that is truly wearying. You will very quickly realize that he is not a sane man by a long shot. Gifted with an absolute belief in the righteousness of his judgement, there is no trust between him and anyone else. Should Hou Yi ever judge those around him to be too “corrupt” he will kill them without a second thought, alliances or anything else be damned. With his high independent action even his master is not safe. He’ll just find another. There’s always some more desperate Magi wanting in on a Holy Grail War after all.

Even the facts of his legend is tainted by his personality problems. Later telling of his story, both of the slaying of nine rampaging suns while as a god and later the destruction of various monstrous beings as a mortal, attributed his actions to compassion and a love for Humanity. That was a baseless conjecture by later historians because the actual people that lived alongside Hou Yi preferred not to talk about him. At all. It was a "speak of the devil" sort of deal. Anyways nothing can be further from the truth. Hou Yi is completely devoid of empathy. It gets in the way of his judgment after all. He sees Humanity as nothing more than chaff that he has to watch carefully nonetheless to separate out the rot. Not for Humanity’s sake but because it brings him satisfaction to do so.

Although perhaps he did actually love Chang E. Or maybe it was just infatuation and a certain possessiveness in the end. She was quite lovely to look at. In any case he didn’t trust her or tell her much of anything either. He went off to pursue his own calling and projects, leaving her alone for long periods of time and so everything ended predictably.

Hou Yi is a disaster. Gods help you for summoning him in the Archer class. In the meantime please be on your best behavior.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; September 17th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    This is certainly a... different take on Hou Yi. I never would've imagined him as a "monster of justice" knight Templar-type character. Compared to the Hou Yi sheets the rest of us have done, this is almost like an Alter version.

Still a good sheet though. Very creative interpretation of his second NP. Incidentally, I wonder how he'd get along with someone like EMIYA as fellow 'heroes of justice'...