Page 394 of 858 FirstFirst ... 294344384389392393394395396399404444494 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Levnekov View Post
    I made an F/GO style statsheet for alternate!Illya in a timeline where there's no Shirou, she was rescued by Kiritsugu, everything went wrong in her 5HGW, and she went down the Archer path:

****************************open?id=0By...TRWT0ZTUWl6aGc

Now this is far from the full standard sheet I'm trying to write right now, but it's the basics given straight up.

I can explain the EX- on Territorial Creation.
    It's pretty cool as character material/fanfic bait. Kind of lacking as a pure Servant sheet though; there's a lot of stuff that could use more fleshing out. I'm curious about the EX- rank, since that's one of the first things that struck me when I read the sheet. Also, with Prismatika being the remnant of a "home she once knew", is that referring to to the Einzburn manor, the Emiya household or something else entirely?

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's pretty cool as character material/fanfic bait. Kind of lacking as a pure Servant sheet though; there's a lot of stuff that could use more fleshing out. I'm curious about the EX- rank, since that's one of the first things that struck me when I read the sheet. Also, with Prismatika being the remnant of a "home she once knew", is that referring to to the Einzburn manor, the Emiya household or something else entirely?
    OK, so it's gotta do with her Personal Skill (Time Alteration) and Class Skill (Territorial Creation) connecting with each other.

Because of her studies into Kiritsugu's Crest (she got the Crest at some point before the alt-5HGW from the Association), along with her taking a combined approach on her path between Kiritsugu (methodology) and Archer (clinging to the ideal), she was able to begin creating Bounded Fields that could (in theory and somewhat in practice) stop time like a shield of sorts.

The reason as to why the Skill's EX- has to do with the ability to apply Time Alteration to an area. Because her Time Alteration has reached a point where it's a form of High Thaumaturgy, where she can apply the effects of Time Alteration to herself and her surroundings, it's ranked as EX. Her Territorial Creation reflects this, though at a price. Caster!Illya can create Temporal Bounded Fields which are kinda similar to Rho Aias, which slows down projectiles to the point that time is (almost) stopped in the Field. However, due to its overspecialization (she mainly used it during operations in life), her skill in actually applying Time Alteration to a large area, like say, Ryuudou, is much lower, closer to something like a D or C ranking in non-temporal Territorial Creation.

- - -

Prismatika is kinda a spoiler, because I'm actually trying to write a fic with this Illya as a Servant. But it's BL and no one ever comes here, so I'll bite:

In a nutshell, Prismatika appears as a replica of the scene in which Kiritsugu saved Illya in the Einzbern mansion (about a year after the Fuyuki Fire in my fic). Sure, he saved her, but thanks to circumstances (if I keep my current version, Angra Mainyu trolled Kiri through Black!Iri's body and let him live, but burned down the mansion like the Fuyuki Fire), the entire mansion went up in flames.

The landscape is a replica of this, with snow and flames both coming down. In the ground, numerous weapons are planted into the ground (not UBW-sized, but still sizeable), signifying Caster!Illya's regrets in life.

...you know what, let me get the full sheet on Prismatika. The above version doesn't do it justice.

- - -

Prismatika: Disillusion (E~A++) [Reality Marble/Anti-Unit]:

Caster’s Reality Marble, or the manifestation of it due to her legend’s interpretation. The landscape manifests as a nigh-perfect replica of the Einzbern mansion, burning in the background, and snow falling down. In the ground, the ground is littered with a multitude of weapons that Caster saw in life, most notably, a modified rifle that fires off Origin Bullets. When inside Prismatika, opponents who are not of the ‘Neutral’ alignments are depowered, with Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil alignments being even more depowered.

Within the Reality Marble, Caster can create and copy offensive Mystic Codes and pseudo-Noble Phantasms using her Projection skills to make them, launching them like bullets at full force and hitting the opponent like a mighty storm. She cannot fully reproduce others’ Noble Phantasms unlike a certain white-haired archer, but if combined with her (limited) knowledge of Wishcraft, she can create pseudo-Noble Phantasms that retain some effects of the original. For example, if she decided to Project a lance that was ‘like Gae Bolg’, that specific lance would be able to home in on a target once launched. However, due to the incomplete nature of Caster’s Wishcraft and the fact that it is a Projection, it would not aim for the heart. The Gae Bolg-replica would not be unstoppable, and could be deflected using something like Rho Aias or mere strength. If Caster manages to gain full knowledge of the weapon, however, she would be able to replicate it and cleanly reproduce it using Wishcraft and her Projection, given time. Another example is if she decided to create a replica of Excalibur. The pseudo-Noble Phantasm that imitates it is theoretically able to replicate Excalibur’s pure beam of light. It could and would function like a copy of Excalibur, but even with Caster’s mana, it would likely be in the backburner of options he’d use.

Weapons that Caster is familiar with, however, can be fully replicated, without Projection. Kanshou and Bakuya Alter can be fully replicated inside Prismatika, with their abilities, along with other weapons from her life, like the original versions of Kanshou and Bakuya. Origin Bullets and Kiritsugu’s Contender can also be replicated and used as they were intended, meaning that with the combination of weaponry and control of time that Caster has with Time Alteration, being summoned into it is a practical death sentence for the opponent.

However, there are downsides. While Caster has more potential mana to use to launch Projections, and could theoretically utilize her weapons in a manner similar to Gate of Babylon, she must Project and Wish upon new weapons every time she wants or needs a new one. Using Time Alteration in Prismatika exponentially drains Caster’s mana, meaning that even Double Accel will causes stress within Caster’s Master and their mana supply. Also, due to having to Project and Wish copied weapons, her fire rate is much lower than it could be. Maintaining both Time Alteration and Prismatika for more than 10 minutes will also likely cause the Master to instantly die from being overwhelmed by the connection.
    Last edited by Levnekov; September 28th, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

a genderbend sheet

All that genderbend talk remember me that i had plans to make both a rider and a caster version of my odin sheet. With that said, i dont think the caster version will be coming soon.

Rider: Odin
    Img:
    Str:C, End:C, Agi:A
    Mna:A, Lck:C, Np:EX
    Aligment:lawfull/neutral
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Place of origin: europe
    Armament: spear
    Deslike: tricksters, scared people, canines
    Talents: teaching, war related things, openly good in all sorts of gambling
    Natural enemies: cheaters, wolfs

Skills
    Magic resistence(B+): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Usualy high, it end up ranking down when this servant is summoned in the rider class(its caster version is A-rank), it stills block any rune-based magecraft.

Riding(A+): Class Skill of knight class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception. ranked up in comparison to the lancer class (whos version is B-rank), it has a + while riding phantasmal beasts.

Divinity(A+): Usualy at EX-rank because of lancer status as the all-father, it is ranked down to facilitate summoning.

Primordial rune(EX): lancer has Runes hailing from Scandinavia, These runes are different from the Runes modern magi use, These are Primal Runes with the power of the Age of Gods. Lancer is not a simple user, but the actual creator of this system.

Giant slayer(A): a skill that grants a bonus when fighting giants, lancer biggests enemies who with she battle countless times

Thought and memory(EX): lancer ravens in the form of a skill, this familiars have a status similar to phantasmal beasts, lancer can see through their eyes and project her voice through then.

Noble phantasm:

Sleipnir: the slipper, best of mounts(anti-army: A):
    A member of the phantasmal species on the level of divine beast. Its power is enough for it to be more on the level of "super weapon" than actual living creature.
    Its apparance is that of a very big metalic/silverly grey stallion with and white mane and eight legs. Rider do not uses any kind of saddle or barding, because it would only restrain Sleipnir's capacity and taint his beauty.
    It can fight in any kind of ambient, either on the sky, ground or even under water. However rider will usualy keep him on the air to activate her second Noble phantasm if necessery.

Asbyrgi: footprint of the slipper(anti-city: EX):
    A ridiculously powerful Noble phantasm that replicates the legend where Sleipnir creates the asbyrgi canyon. It can only be activated if rider is mounting Sleipnir in the air.
    When its name is called, Sleipnir will start to glow intensly and slowly decend from the sky. Once one of his foots touches the ground, a blinding white explosion is released, destroying everything in its radio. Rider can (and usualy, will) control the force and reach of the attack, but if released to its full potential, it can wipe an entire city or completly shatter an reality marble.
    While the decent from the sky is slow and may take some time (depending on how high rider is), it cannot be stopped by any means and the best way to survive the attack is to try and get out of its range.

Lore:
    Rider is Odin also know as Wotan or Othinus, Betwen other names. when summon as a rider-class, she comes in her "war god" facet that differs from her "wanderer god" and "magic god" facets.
    The king of gods in the nordic mithology, one of the most famous deities with various atributes, she had one hundred names in the stories.

Personality:
    As a rider, she is more energetic and dramatic than usual, she is also even more competitive than before.
    While she still values knowlegde, she prefers to go and learn the different things in the world by experimenting rather than reading about it.
    It still has a secret love for plushies
    Last edited by the god of world-0; September 28th, 2017 at 01:28 AM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    I still think Sleipnir as EX-rank seems pretty unnecessary, especially since you've already included the canyon thing as an EX-ranked NP. Also, nothing on the Wild Hunt? Seems like an obvious inclusion for a Rider!Odin sheet...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guys your right, i also admit a little bias because Sleipnir is like, one of my favorites mythological creatures
    also, i am planing something with the wild hunt, its a surprise tho, it will come after my next sheet (who, funny enough, will be my second male servant i ever made)

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    .... man, it's me or your Odin looks like Asuka from Evangelion rebuild?
    Last edited by Criarino; September 28th, 2017 at 01:08 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    eh, now i wanna gender bend but don't want to create another gorge Washington.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe ill do someone who was actually tuned into a female, like a certain greek hero and turn gender bending into an NP.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Genderbends are the root of All The World's Evils

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Next thing you know they genderbend Marko Kraljevic

that said i definitevly have to make an improved version of his sheet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    Some are Good but some are bad. Main reason I usually stay away from them these days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    Are you saying that I should do a genderbent Angra Mainyu sheet? Great idea!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Isn't that just Illya wearing Angra's outfit, complete with tattoos?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Wouldn't that just be Pandora?

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

Appearance
    :

Source is here

True Name: Prometheus 'Bearer Of The First Flame'

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider, Berserker

Strength- C
    Agility- A
    Endurance- D++
    Mana- A++
    Luck- EX
    NP- B+

Personality
    A true humanist. Caster deeply and sincerely loves mankind. He acknowledges their weakness and foibles, but believes the fact that they continue to persevere in spite of such weaknesses to be even more beautiful. Though he appears cold and machine-like, it is only because he is calculating the best way to insure humanity's survival and prosperity. Caster will gladly endure even the most hellish of torments, so long as it help humanity take even one more step into the light.

While he loves humans, Caster is obviously not one himself and is well aware that his calculating mentality makes him appear ruthless and inhuman to others. He will sacrifice one so that a hundred may survive, sacrifice a hundred so that a thousand may survive, and unhesitantly take even atrocious actions if that would increase mankind's chances of surviving. He acknowledges when his actions are evil but does not see himself as a hypocrite. After all, so long as he- a non-human- is doing them, even these actions will not taint humanity.

Caster does not have any regrets from his life, believing that even the release of all the world's curses was ultimately for the best due to spurring mankind towards growth and evolution. He will only accept summoning if he judges a great threat to humanity in the present era, whether man-made disasters such as global warming or those brought by the Beast Class. Though his desire on the Holy Grail would be eternal prosperity for humanity, he refuses to make any wish upon it, saying that it is not the place of a non-human to decide mankind's future.

Relationships/Reactions

Zeus: "Sitting on your throne while the humans suffer... tell me, 'King of Gods'; are you a god or just a tyrant?"

Pandora
    : "Even if you bear all the world's evils on your shoulders, as a human, even you can be saved. Remember that, Pandora."

Shirou Amakusa: "I admire your vision, truly I do. But no one person has the right to decide the future for all humanity."

Kiritsugu Emiya: "Our ideals... our ruthlessness... we are so alike in ways. But you are a fool to put your faith in that so-called 'Holy Grail'."

Dislikes: the gods, eagles, short-sightedness
    Talents: humanitarianism, far-reaching plans
    Natural Enemy: Zeus, Pandora, any and all Beasts

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- A
    Ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, creation of a divine 'Temple' superior to a Workshop becomes possible.

Item Construction- A-
    A talent for crafting magical items. Having literally created humankind from earth Caster has an incredibly high affinity for this Skill. He can shape the earth into virtually any form imaginable, from high-ranked Mystic Codes to sophisticated homunculi that possess human intellects. However, his creative power has been limited by taking a mortal vessel, meaning that all of Caster's creations will invariably crumble to dust after a single day. Because of the cruelty of creating self-awareness doomed to such a fleeting existence, Caster utterly refuses to create sapient beings with this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Innovation: First Fire- A+++
    A Skill for those who brought about innovation in their respective eras. A conceptual revolution which subjugates the old to the new.

Having brought fire- which was originally a tool of the gods- to humanity and enabling the progress of civilization, Caster has the ability to create and manipulate a highly powerful form of magical flame. A crystallization of mankind's sovereignty and limitless potential for growth, this fire is unable to burn humans but deals incredible damage against anything that threatens mankind, such as monsters, Dead Apostles and those of the Beast Class. Any human who witnesses this fire is purged of mental interference and filled with newfound determination and hope, gaining the equivalent of A-ranked Bravery.

Clairvoyance- A-
    Superhuman vision. At a rank of A or higher, it surpasses regular eyesight to reach the level of "future sight" or other extrasensory forms of perception.

As the god of foresight Caster would normally have this Skill at EX rank, able to see far into the future with ease. However, as part of taking a mortal vessel his rank in this Skill has been severely lowered. Caster doesn't mind this though. Indeed, he says that being able to experience the joy of surprise is just part of what it means to be human.

Affections Of Humanity- A+
    A Skill for those who loved and were loved by all of humankind in some time or place. It can be called the greatest blessing and curse in the world. All humans interacting with Caster will receive a great boost in their Luck parameter. Under special circumstances, they may even be able to break out of situations that would otherwise be impossible to escape from. However, this good fortune comes at the merciless expense of Caster's own happiness.

Titan Divine Core- C
    A Skill analogous to Godly/Goddess Divine Core held by the race of divine beings known as 'Titans' that predated the gods. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested.

As a powerful and ancient Titan Caster would normally qualify as a full Divine Spirit, being impossible to summon with the Heaven's Feel system. However, due to his great love for humanity Caster has willingly sealed the majority of his divine aptitude so that he can be summoned as a Heroic Spirit. Thus the rank of this Skill is far lower then it would otherwise be.

Noble Phantasms
    God Blaze
    Punishment Of The Fire-Bearer

Type: Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Army

The curse of immortality bestowed on Caster as punishment for stealing fire from the gods and giving it to humanity. At the end of every day (24-hour cycle) Caster's body will be consumed in divine flames and reborn, purified of all injuries that he suffered in that day. This process is unimaginably painful for Caster, as his entire body is literally being destroyed by fire and regenerated at the atomic level. The only ways to truly kill Caster and bypass this regeneration are to either disintegrate his body entirely or destroy his spiritual core.

The flames of this Noble Phantasm have the same properties as his Innovation: First Fire Skill. Should he will it, Caster can also turn his dying regeneration into a last-ditch suicide attack, spreading the flames of his rebirth outward in a vast spherical conflagration that engulfs his surroundings for several hundred feet in all directions. These fires are only pleasantly warm to humans, but monsters or Dead Apostles caught within the blast are all but sure to be instantly vaporized before this attack that is akin to a focused atomic bomb.

After this "suicide attack" Caster will still revive as usual the next day, but be severely drained of magical energy, unable to use his Innovation: First Fire Skill for the following day.

If summoned as Rider he'd have...
    Aetos Kaukasios
    Eagle Of Hero's Torment

Type: Anti-Unit

A gigantic eagle sent by Zeus to feast upon Prometheus's ever-regenerating liver every day while he was chained to the peak of the Caucasus (Kaukasios) mountain. Eventually Heracles arrived and freed Prometheus from his torment by slaying the beast with an arrow, after which Prometheus, the eagle and arrow were all immortalized as the constellations Aquila, Kneeler and Saggita.

Prometheus can summon this eagle, a powerful Divine Beast sent by Zeus himself. While it was once a tool of his punishment it has now been tamed to his will, attacking foes on Prometheus's command. In addition to its obvious great power and airborn agility, the eagle possesses a peculiar form of Surgical Techniques which allows it to target and gouge organs with unbelievable accuracy.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 20th, 2018 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Added relationships

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Prometheus: Lots to say here for me so I'll put it in concise bullet points.
    1. 'Bearer of the First Flame'? Sounds like a Dark Souls boss
    2. Stats seem a little odd, there are a lot of +'s that seem almost oddly distributed (such as the Endurance) and I'd dispute his Agility and Luck being that high in my personal opinion.
    3. Clairvoyance is a skill furnished on the flesh - the body itself. Is the vessel he's in a brand new one that's mortal or just reduced himself to a human level.
    4. Affections of Humanity is a nice skill, I used it on my Prince Charming way back when. They're very similar but yours is just a straight up inverse of Kiritsugu's skill. It's not a complaint, just an observation.
    5. Aetos Kaukasios doesn't fit the class and overall vibe of the sheet, perhaps if you said it came forth when in the Rider class exclusively? IMO God Blaze was enough for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Prometheus: Lots to say here for me so I'll put it in concise bullet points.
    1. 'Bearer of the First Flame'? Sounds like a Dark Souls boss
    2. Stats seem a little odd, there are a lot of +'s that seem almost oddly distributed (such as the Endurance) and I'd dispute his Agility and Luck being that high in my personal opinion.
    3. Clairvoyance is a skill furnished on the flesh - the body itself. Is the vessel he's in a brand new one that's mortal or just reduced himself to a human level.
    4. Affections of Humanity is a nice skill, I used it on my Prince Charming way back when. They're very similar but yours is just a straight up inverse of Kiritsugu's skill. It's not a complaint, just an observation.
    5. Aetos Kaukasios doesn't fit the class and overall vibe of the sheet, perhaps if you said it came forth when in the Rider class exclusively? IMO God Blaze was enough for me.
    On your 3rd point, the vessel is still his own body reduced to human level and not a new one altogether so he still gets to keep the Skill. The + modifiers in Endurance are because of how much suffering he endured and Luck is so high because it's the ability to 'defy fate' and he literally defied the gods to create human civilization as we know it. I think that warrants a pretty high rank. On his Affections Of Humanity Skill, I was thinking of Prince Charming too but personally I was more inspired by a similar Skill SleepMode used in his George Washington Carver sheet. Definitely a comparable idea though.

I see what you mean on his 2nd NP. I mainly included it because I thought the flavor-text of surgical organ removal was pretty cool. I'll limit it to the Rider Class like you said. Thanks for the detailed feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Limited Aetos Kaukasios to the Rider Class.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Yea, I'm doing it. I'm going to do the man legendary for being gender bent, and couple other tootley unimportant tasks that totally weren't important at all. Tiresias cuase you know there tottley aren't ten different things I could for em other gender bending, ahahhahahhaahha.

不死 Undead
    And here we go! Full-ish sheet right here!

Class: Caster

[insert either a grown-up Kuro or Archerko picture; either's fine, but Kuro's physical appearance is more similar here]

True Name: Illyasviel Emiya

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Alternative Class(es): Saber, Assassin, or Berserker

Origin: The Future

--------

STRENGTH: C
    ENDURANCE: C+
    AGILITY: B [without Time Alteration in effect]/EX [with Time Alteration in effect]
    MANA: A+
    LUCK: A
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A++

--------

Class Skills:

Independent Action (A):
    The ability to sustain oneself without a supply of mana from one’s Master. At this rank, Caster can remain in existence indefinitely without an active contract, though backup via a Master is required for accessing her Reality Marble directly or creating Temporal Bounded Fields. Due to her abandoning all pretenses and dreams of having any sort of intimate connection or relationship after Miyu in her Holy Grail War left her, Caster has achieved a high rank in this Skill, similar to a possible incarnation of Kiritsugu Emiya as an Assassin.

Territorial Creation (EX-):
    The ability to establish a perimeter for one’s purposes. At this rank, Caster is able to create a ‘citadel’ of sorts, to use as a base. However, as Caster completely focused on creating Temporal Bounded Fields to defend herself, her Territorial Creation allows her to create Temporal Bounded Fields that reach levels barely touching the Fifth Magic, as they take away the concept of ‘time’ while active. While giving her the highest possible rank in this Skill, because the ‘creation of territory’ that Caster used her magecraft for was restricted to small enclosures and self-defense, the only big advantage that this Skill gives her is the mana reservoir to maintain multiple Fields at once.

--------

Personal Skills:

Time Alteration (EX):
    A skill which allows for Caster to alter the flow of time in her body (and in her case, her surroundings), also known as Innate Time Control. At this rank, Caster can not only use Time Acceleration to its theoretical limit without much trouble, but also utilize her knowledge of it to expand its range and create Temporal Bounded Fields that slow down time to almost zero. Because of Caster’s summoning into the class, her theoretical ability to expand the Fields is at its peak, allowing her to ‘stop’ time in any given space, so long as she has a sufficient mana supply.

Wish-Forged Projection Magic (B++ [A+ in Prismatika/EX in Kiritsugu]):
    A skill which allows for Caster to copy and create Mystic Codes and weapons through Prismatika even when outside the Reality Marble, via a combination of Wishcraft and Projection. At this rank, Caster can imbue properties in replicated weapons that mimic a specific Noble Phantasm, at the cost of being inferior in both abilities and strength to the original. However, if given enough time and the original weapon, Caster can fully replicate the Noble Phantasm. Outside of the Reality Marble, this Skill allows for Caster to create a replica of one of her weapons within a second, and mundane weapons in two. Mystic Codes take 7 seconds to replicate and/or create, and Noble Phantasm replicas take up to a minute, due to them having to have traits imbued in it by Caster’s Wishcraft. Inside her Reality Marble, however, this Skill becomes much more potent, and usable as a combat option. When Kiritsugu is activated, however, this Skill reaches its apex, and becomes akin to a Noble Phantasm in of itself.

--------

NOBLE PHANTASMS:

Kanshou Alter: All Memories Are But a Dream (C) [Anti-Unit/Anti-Memory]:

A black Chinese falchion wielded and altered by Caster, in the same vein as its ‘wedded’ blade Bakuya Alter. Unlike the alterations to the blades made by EMIYA Alter, Kanshou Alter is still functionally a blade. However, as a completely separate Noble Phantasm from Kanshou and Bakuya, due to Caster’s usage of it in life, Kanshou Alter has gained properties unique to itself.

Kanshou Alter, unlike Archer’s Kanshou, is more reminiscent of their Overedge versions, though thinner than the Reinforcement-altered blades. Radiating with darkness, yet still bearing some light, the blade represents Caster’s true dream in life that she lost.

Kanshou Alter is primarily a close-quarters Noble Phantasm, due to its innate ability. When the target (assuming if it is a normal person) is struck by the blade, they are suddenly unable to remember important events, concepts, or memories. If hit enough times, the person will become functionally brain-dead, unable to remember how to even function. When the target is a Servant, they are unable to call upon their most powerful Noble Phantasm, until they remember its true name. This will stack, and will keep working as long as the Servant has Noble Phantasms they can remember, though if their Master knows of its true name, it will enable the Servant to use that Noble Phantasm once more. However, Servants with Skills that cloud their mental judgement or prevent mental alteration are unable to be effected, making Kanshou Alter’s abilities mostly useless to Berserker-class and Ruler-class Servants.

As a Wish-imbued Projection, Kanshou Alter can dull the opponent’s senses if it manages to land, and if used enough times, reduce enemy Servants’ physical parameters by a semi-rank (A+ to A, B- to C). However, it will not take away the knowledge of Noble Phantasms unless the original is being used.

----

Bakuya Alter: All Dreams Are But an Illusion (B+) [Anti-Unit]:

A white Chinese falchion wielded and altered by Caster in life, in a similar vein to its ‘wedded’ blade Kanshou Alter. Just like Kanshou Alter, Bakuya Alter is still a blade. However, due to their separation and differences thanks to Caster using them for different purposes, the two formerly ‘wedded’ blades have gained different abilities and properties.

Before continuing, it is worth mentioning an effect that occurs when Kanshou Alter and Bakuya Alter are imbedded into a shared ‘point’ or ‘space’. Because of their estrangement from each other, and their representations as fundamentally different, yet similar ideas, the blades will react to each other, by beginning to tear the ‘point’ or ‘space’ apart. If an opponent is stabbed by both blades, the opponent’s body will begin to disintegrate, due to the opposite forces of ‘memories’ and ‘dreams’ clashing with each other, and ripping apart the body. This can apply to inanimate objects, too, and can be used as a potent weapon.

While Caster usually uses Bakuya Alter as a Wish-imbued Projection, in a similar vein as Caladbolg II, the original Bakuya Alter can be used as a launched projectile, imbued with a small portion of Caster’s Innate Time Control. When launched, the Innate Time Control propels Bakuya Alter like a thrown lance, coursing through space and time to directly hit the opponent. If Caster’s aim is perfect, it can turn her opponent from a living being to a mess of blood and guts. This applies to both human and Servant, unless that Servant happens to be Hercules.

The powerful ability that Bakuya Alter holds is also its greatest hinderance: it requires nigh-perfect aim to execute properly. While Caster has parameters which would generally be considered impressive for Caster-class Servants and achievements in life that fueled her legend, she (at least, in her Caster incarnation) is not a pure fighter. In fact, unlike another EMIYA in the Throne of Heroes, Caster never had aptitude in archery or developed Eye of the Mind, even in her other possible incarnations. Using Time Alteration in conjunction with Bakuya Alter could be used, but even in slowed time, Caster cannot precisely aim for weak points on the enemy.

As a Wish-imbued Projection, Bakuya Alter can be used as a auto-deployment missile of sorts. When launched in conjunction with Time Alteration, it becomes a Broken Phantasm like Caladbolg II, first traveling directly to the target’s general area of proximity, and then exploding. While not as impressive as Cu Chulainn’s Gae Bolg fighting against EMIYA [Archer]’s Rho Aias, the explosion created can severely hurt Servants caught in the middle.

----

Prismatika: Disillusion (E~A++) [Reality Marble/Anti-Unit]:

Caster’s Reality Marble, or the manifestation of it due to her legend’s interpretation. The landscape manifests as a nigh-perfect replica of the Einzbern mansion, burning in the background, and snow falling down. In the ground, the ground is littered with a multitude of weapons that Caster saw in life, most notably, a modified rifle that fires off Origin Bullets. When inside Prismatika, opponents who are not of the ‘Neutral’ alignments are depowered, with Lawful Good and Chaotic Evil alignments being even more depowered.

Within the Reality Marble, Caster can create Mystic Codes and pseudo-Noble Phantasms using her Projection skills to make them, launching them like bullets at full force and hitting the opponent like a mighty storm. She cannot fully reproduce others’ Noble Phantasms, but if combined with her (limited) knowledge of Wishcraft, she can create pseudo-Noble Phantasms that retain some effects of the original. For example, if she decided to Projection a lance that was ‘like Gae Bolg’, that specific lance would be able to home in on a target once launched. However, due to the incomplete nature of Caster’s Wishcraft and the fact that it is a Projection, it would not be unstoppable, and could be deflected using something like Rho Aias. If Caster manages to gain full knowledge of the weapon, however, she would be able to replicate it and cleanly reproduce it using Projection, given time. Another example is if she decided to create a replica of Excalibur. The pseudo-Noble Phantasm that imitates it is theoretically able to replicate Excalibur’s pure beam of light. It could and would function like a copy of Excalibur, but even with Caster’s mana, it would likely be in the backburner of options he’d use.

Weapons that Caster is familiar with, however, can be fully replicated, without Projection. Kanshou Alter and Bakuya Alter can be fully replicated inside Prismatika, with their abilities, along with other weapons from her life, like the original versions of Kanshou and Bakuya. Origin Bullets and Kiritsugu’s Contender can also be replicated and used as they were intended, meaning that with the combination of weaponry and control of time that Caster has with Time Alteration, being summoned into it is a practical death sentence for the opponent.

However, there are downsides. While Caster has more potential mana to use to launch Projections, and could theoretically utilize her weapons in a manner similar to Gate of Babylon, she must Project and Wish upon new weapons every time she wants or needs a new one. Using Time Alteration in Prismatika exponentially drains Caster’s mana, meaning that even Double Accel will causes stress within Caster’s Master and their mana supply. Also, due to having to Project and Wish copied weapons, her fire rate is much lower than Gate of Babylon’s peak. Maintaining both Time Alteration and Prismatika for more than 10 minutes will likely cause the Master to instantly die from being overwhelmed by the connection.

----

Kiritsugu: Infinite Rotation of Steel (EX) [Anti-Force/Suicide Attack]:

An operational sequence which requires the usage of Prismatika to operate properly. Requiring the use of her alternate Reality Marble-summoning incantation, the Noble Phantasm will eventually kill Caster after about 5 minutes.

When activated, Caster uses her Wishcraft on herself, allowing her to be able to use Projections on par with that of Archer EMIYA’s level just by wishing and believing that she has them. Because of the sheer scale of the Wishcraft, wishing upon abilities that she had only encountered as a result of the Throne of Heroes’ record, it requires an insane amount of mana just to maintain the connection between herself and the Throne of Heroes’ record of other Emiya family members. During the brief window of time that Caster can use Kiritsugu, her mana cost for Time Alteration, Projection, and Wishcraft becomes almost nil, allowing her to fully replicate Unlimited Blade Works’ abilities due to all of the components working together.

In this window of time, practically all offensive, weapon-based Noble Phantasms can be fully copied, even down to their very abilities, and duplicated nigh indefinitely. Even the small restriction on primordial Noble Phantasms like Ea is temporarily voided, as Ea can be (shoddily) recreated and used as a counter against Gilgamesh’s Enuma Elish (though this greatly decreases the time that Caster can actually use Kiritsugu).

There is no practical counter to Kiritsugu. Because it operates as a pseudo-version of Unlimited Blade Works, only more potent, it can overwhelm even the greatest of Servants. In her short time, Caster can match trump cards one for one, even the aforementioned Ea. Only Servants with a similar ability like Gilgamesh or EMIYA [Archer], or people with similar abilities, like her younger self or Shirou Emiya, can truly fight Kiritsugu at full power.

LORE

Caster’s True Name is Illyasviel Emiya, known in life by many as the Second Magus Killer, the Queen of Steel, and the Silver Huntress. As with other members of the Emiya-Einzbern family inscribed in the Throne of Heroes (like EMIYA [Archer], EMIYA [Assassin], and Justeaze [Ruler]), her story is deeply entwined with the Holy Grail War.

Born in Germany in 1986 to Kiritsugu Emiya and Irisviel von Einzbern, she was to be the incarnation, the human sacrifice which contained the Lesser Grail for the 5th Holy Grail War should it ever have begun. While raised by Kiritsugu and Irisviel during her first 8 years of living, she was abruptly sent back to Germany in the midst of the chaos of the 4th Holy Grail War, in which Irisviel was sacrificed to become the Lesser Grail, while Kiritsugu Emiya fought a bitter battle with Kirei Kotomine, ending in a draw which coincided with the destruction of much of Shinto, Fuyuki.

The patriarch of the Einzbern family, Jubastacheit von Einzbern, sought to ‘train’ Illyasviel, by getting her to believe that Kiritsugu had abandoned her and killed her mother, then using her to get revenge on Kiritsugu Emiya for destroying the Grail and betraying the Einzberns. However, in the aftermath of the Fuyuki Fire, Kiritsugu isolated himself from the world, and began to prepare a mission to retrieve Illyasviel and save her from the Einzberns. In the year between the fire and her retrieval, Illyasviel’s conviction and belief that Kiritsugu would save her let her resist the callings of Angra Mainyu, appearing to her as a mirage in the form of Irisviel.

While Kiritsugu saved Illyasviel, it came at a great cost. Kiritsugu’s body was rapidly drained, stretching the sheath of King Arthur, Avalon, and its healing to its meagre limits. Angra Mainyu decided to spare Kiritsugu, but burnt down the Einzbern mansion in Germany in a manner similar to the Fuyuki Fire. And Illyasviel, in the middle of all of this, had her perception of the world as a whole shifted and distorted, as the fires blazed around her.

In the interim time between the 4th and 5th Holy Grail Wars, from 1995-2004, Illyasviel lived in Fuyuki. Kiritsugu was able to teach Illyasviel all he could before he died in 1999, and she adapted accordingly into the Fuyuki environment, shedding the Einzbern name for the Emiya one. She met Rin Tohsaka, a fellow magus, who, unaware of Illyasviel’s true heritage, became well acquainted with her.

During the interim, Illyasviel also received the Emiya family crest from the Clocktower, who entrusted the crest in exchange for Illyasviel attending classes over the summer. She met Waver Velvet, or Lord El-Melloi II, who told her of the events of the 4th Holy Grail War, and Luviagelita Edelfelt, a young Finnish magus that reminded Illyasviel of Rin.

When the 5th Holy Grail War starts its countdown to begin, Illyasviel received her Command Seals first. She prepared accordingly in the month or so that she had, and trying to come up with plans. Unfortunately, all of them were negated almost instantly, when on the night before Illyasviel planned to summon her Servant, Servant Berserker broke through the Tohsaka residence’s Bounded Field and attacked Rin. This caused Illyasviel to summon her Servant early, summoning Servant Saber without properly preparing her resources. This caused Saber to be greatly weakened, though her power still outweighed the incarnation of King Arthur summoned by Shirou Emiya.

Illyasviel’s plans were further derailed, when she met Miyu Aoki, an accidental Master brought into the War due to Berserker killing her, then Miyu being revived by Rin’s last act of magecraft (the pendant), and then summoning Servant Caster when cornered by Berserker. Illyasviel began to have romantic feelings towards Miyu, and ordered Saber to refrain from attacking her. The two fought in the War with their Servants, both managing to kill Berserker in a pivotal battle in the Fuyuki Forest.

However, with the intervention of Sakura Kotomine into the War directly, the entire dynamic of the War changed. Sakura fought enemy Servants alongside Berserker, killing Luvia and Assassin in a rout that leveled much of Homurahara Academy. She fought Rin and Archer at Ryuudou Lake, killing Archer with Berserker, and then killing Rin with her own hands. Eventually, it reached a point where the remaining Masters and Servants were unable to directly fight Sakura and Berserker, who decided to go into hiding and bide their time. The War reached a 3-week long stalemate, which was broken when Sakura attacked the abandoned Einzbern estate that Miyu and Caster had set up base. However, when Illyasviel realized that Miyu was being attacked, she rushed to go help.

In the ensuing battle, the entire mansion was leveled. Saber managed to defeat and kill Berserker, but Saber was killed trying to defend Illyasviel from one of Sakura’s desperate attacks. Meanwhile, Sakura and Caster reached a stalemate, one that Sakura won, thanks to Caster’s mana being expended. Illyasviel, in utter rage, had an epiphany in the moment, and embraced a vision that had once been just a dream and memory: a winter landscape bathed in fire and covered with steel. Unleashing all of her mana reserves, she attacked Sakura, and killed her.

Illyasviel proceeded to do the same to the other Masters of the War, trying to prevent further attacks on Miyu, who she entered a true romantic relationship with during the stalemate. However, all of Illyasviel’s actions against the other Masters became violent, heartless, and to the point, repulsing her lover so much that Miyu begged her to stop fighting. When Illyasviel refused, Miyu realized that Illyasviel had devoted herself to the idea of love to the point of murder. At that moment, Miyu broke up with her, and later left Fuyuki. The mere action caused Illyasviel’s heart to shatter, and pushed her to embrace her mind of steel.

She ended the 5th Holy Grail War, by killing or removing every other Master left after Sakura’s massacre. After the War, she left Fuyuki, and embraced the only dream that she has left: to be a superhero.

Over the 34-year span between the end of the 5th Holy Grail War and her death, Illyasviel became the reincarnation of Kiritsugu Emiya. She killed, murdered, and slaughtered thousands, just to save handfuls of people. Unlike Kiritsugu Emiya, who had a dream of an endless utopia, Illyasviel Emiya had no ambition, no dream to speak of, for she had already achieved it. She simply picked up her weapons, fought, then returned to a life of endless death.

During her career as an assassin, she gained possession of Kanshou and Bakuya, which, in another world, had ended up as the embodiment of another Emiya’s life. However, during her possession of them, she honed them to be completely separate, serving different purposes and serving different ways how to kill. She (unknowingly) used the concept of her Reality Marble to influence and alter the twin blades, eventually reaching a point where the blades that had been married and would return to the wielder’s hand should the other be held in the other would utterly destroy the wielder or target would they be in contact with both blades.

In both the normal and moonlit worlds, she became famous as a symbol of justice, a shining light that would kill those who sought evil. Due to the sheer mystery surrounding her operations, and the suspicious lack of memory that witnesses to Illyasviel’s missions had, she became an enigma, a figure that transcended normal humanity.

As the years wore on, they passed as she killed and killed, all in the name and pursuit of being a hero. However, just as it had with her father and the Shirou Emiya of another time, she was destined to break. For her, it was a mission to Fuyuki thirty years after the 5th Holy Grail War that would carve Illyasviel Emiya’s name into the names of legend, a legend of a tragic hero, a mission that would haunt her to the grave.

During a mission to take out a rogue group of mages who had holed up in the slums of Old Fuyuki, the mages took a group of hostages to try and dissuade the Magus Killer from killing them. However, in spite of this, Illyasviel ignored this, and stormed their headquarters underground. When she reached the leader of the mages, he proceeded to threaten her with a final hostage, whose head was bagged, one who looked vaguely familiar to her. Despite this, she shot the mages’ leader in the face, but not before the hostage’s throat was slashed. As she went to untie the hostage’s head from the embrace, she took a look at the hostage’s eyes. Then, he began to scream, realizing that she let her former lover, Miyu Aoki, die by foreign hands.

After this incident, she became reclusive, fully dedicating herself to reaching the Fifth Magic by way of the Emiya family Crest. However, when word of her research began to spread, the Mages’ Association became worried, and when Illyasviel was shown to have mastered the ability to alter time outside of her own body, placed a Sealing Designation on Illyasviel.

Finally, 4 years after that fateful day, the Association striked. 700 Enforcers and magi were sent, to quell the Magus Killer who ‘seeked’ Akasha. Sieging the Einzbern mansion outside of Fuyuki, they surrounded Illyasviel in the place she once called home. For 10 days, Illyasviel held out, betrayed by colleagues and acquaintances alike, as magus after magus fell to the complex labyrinth of traps and defenses that she had planted as a security measure. When the Enforcers finally broke through, 400 of their own had already fallen to the defenses of the Einzbern mansion. When they reached Illyasviel herself, she fought the rest of them as they charged through the front. Even as her body began to fall apart, with Mystic Code after Mystic Code killing magi and then disintegrating, with her determination hell-bent on killing her enemies, she still took them head on.

And she succeeded. Despite being impaled multiple times in the heart after having used all of her mana and most of the leeched mana from the Fuyuki leylines, Illyasviel killed the last Enforcer standing with a shoddily crafted Projection of Kanshou Alter, as she died.

Last edited by Levnekov; September 29th, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Wouldn't that just be Pandora?
    Already did it.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...24#post1023024
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Heh, it needs some serious upgrades.