Page 397 of 858 FirstFirst ... 297347387392395396397398399402407447497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Ghost Riders are just the Wild Hunt.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, that one.
    Its kinda weird to have a old west style song based on this myth

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The song, and in turn the Servant, were both likely inspired by the legend of Stampede Mesa, which I debated making a Servant directly from. However, I wasn't sure how I could turn the main baddy into a Servant. I was figuring him as an Assassin, but I wasn't sure how his NP could work.

And, I noticed that the song's story is vastly more popular than the original legend in modern day which, and got the idea of making one of the "ghost riders" into a Servant instead, given that it's had influence for 50 years on the story and is arguably more interesting than the original legend, and that they are the American adaption of Europe's Wild Hunt

If someone still wants me to move it to the Modern Servant thread, I'll gladly do so.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Jeanne: Did she impersonate Marie Antoinette or something?
    One of her accomplices was Nicole Leguay, a prostitute who specialized in being a Marie Antoinette lookalike. Nicole would have secret night meetings with men who had fallen out of favor with Marie and convinced them to donate money to the Queen's charity work, while in reality the money was going to Jeanne.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    The song, and in turn the Servant, were both likely inspired by the legend of Stampede Mesa, which I debated making a Servant directly from. However, I wasn't sure how I could turn the main baddy into a Servant. I was figuring him as an Assassin, but I wasn't sure how his NP could work.

And, I noticed that the song's story is vastly more popular than the original legend in modern day which, and got the idea of making one of the "ghost riders" into a Servant instead, given that it's had influence for 50 years on the story and is arguably more interesting than the original legend, and that they are the American adaption of Europe's Wild Hunt

If someone still wants me to move it to the Modern Servant thread, I'll gladly do so.
    Tell me, who is summonable: Dracula as he is described in the novel, or Vlad Tepes? If we followed your logic, it would be the first, since it is the most popularly known version, right? If 100 years weren't enough to override Vlad's being, a fifty-years old song is not gonna create an Heroic Spirit or even an Anti-Hero anytime soon. It's as legendary as a Disney movie.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Tell me, who is summonable: Dracula as he is described in the novel, or Vlad Tepes? If we followed your logic, it would be the first, since it is the most popularly known version, right? If 100 years weren't enough to override Vlad's being, a fifty-years old song is not gonna create an Heroic Spirit or even an Anti-Hero anytime soon. It's as legendary as a Disney movie.
    That makes sense, I'll remove it.

Man...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    That makes sense, I'll remove it.
    Remove... what? Don't delete the sheet itself. It's still a fun sheet, even if its canon credentials are dubious.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it depends on the particular example rather then being hard-and-fast. Not to mention that Vlad III, as obscure as he is, is still more famous then Stampede Mesa or whoever the heck that is.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Remove... what? Don't delete the sheet itself. It's still a fun sheet, even if its canon credentials are dubious.
    Eh, I'll probably remake it at some later point in time and stick it in the Modern thread. And if I do I'll probably make it more like the Wild Hunt and less a lone gunslinger on a flaming horse

Man...

Blog Entries
    What are the hours from dawn to full sunrise? It's a trivial detail, but it'll be useful for a sheet I'm working on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It depends on the latitude. It can range from 20 minutes in regions closer to equator to hours at the poles.

Man...

US Friend Code
    If 100 years weren't enough to override Vlad's being, a fifty-years old song is not gonna create an Heroic Spirit or even an Anti-Hero anytime soon. It's as legendary as a Disney movie.
    Except they were? He has a noble phantasm that does just that. Summoning him as a berserker makes him 'dracula' by default as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruisu View Post
    Except they were? He has a noble phantasm that does just that. Summoning him as a berserker makes him 'dracula' by default as well.
    It give him the characteristics of Dracula, but it does not truly make him into the Dracula of the novel. Even as a Berserker, his memories and overall personality are that of Vlad. It's not like Saron's sheet, where they tried to make people buy that the adaptation of a legend by a fifties song is the honest-to-god "true" version.

First post here. Bloody having trouble making this.Not exactly what I wanted.

Class
    : Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: America
    Origin: Historical
    True Name: Abraham Lincoln
    Parameters

Strength:
    A+
    Endurance:
    B+
    Agility: B+
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance. C+

Riding. C

Personal Skills.

Charisma. A

Even hundreds of his years after his death, Saber's words continue to inspire and give hope to the people of the United States. Such was his charm and charisma in life, that one of his most famous speeches was simply supposed to be a short prelude to a two hour speech by a famous orator, Edward Everett, yet his speech is the most fondly remembered. Saber is considered the man who truly united the United States and perhaps its greatest President. In group battles, Saber's Charisma will greatly increase his allies' abilites in battle.

Bravery. A
    Saber was known for his courage in the face of danger, once saving the life of an elderly Native American during the Black Hawk War by putting himself between the man and the militia who would dare try to kill him, outright challenging them to kill him as well. Saber's bravery and stalwart nature are an integral part of his charm and charisma, something people admired and respected him for. Saber can negate mental interferences such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

Battle Continuation. B
    Saber's willpower served him well, allowing him to lead his nation through even the most difficult of situations. Even against horrendous odds, when it seemed he would not succeed, he managed to triumph.

The Emancipation Proclamation. A+
    Anti-Fortress

The Emancipation Proclamation was Lincoln's greatest achievement. With it, he managed to free over 3 million people and turn the American Civil War into a moral one, making the eradication of slavery a war goal for the Union. He struck a massive blow to the Confederacy on the international stage, as few nations could ignore why the Confederacy was fighting now, and those that might have supported them were very anti slavery. It paved the way for the Thirteenth Amendment, for the outlawing of slavery.

This Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of the Emancipation Proclamation itself. When activated, it will be able to shatter most any defence, no matter how powerful. The blade will able to release a massive burst of prana, able to be manipulated by Saber as he sees fit.

====

Hey, don't judge me, this thing is kinda screwy for me. Best I could come up with.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So many newcomers recently, its realy cool

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    i think you forgot to include his axe and vampire hunting capabilities

Blog Entries
    The Saber Class doesn't really fit Lincoln and that Emancipation Proclamation NP has basically nothing to do with the document in question apart from flavor-text.

While I appreciate someone trying to do a Lincoln sheet, the execution is unfortunately not all that great.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually Lincoln is legible for the Saber Class but the emancipation proclamation does not fit as a NP. I always envisioned that a Saber Lincoln would have a NP based on his title as the Railsplitter.
    Last edited by Aridwolverine; October 3rd, 2017 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aridwolverine View Post
    Actually Lincoln is legible for the Saber Class but the emancipation proclamation does not fit as a NP. I always envisioned that a Saber Lincoln would have a NP based on his title as the Railsplitter.
    Yeah. I think I was headed into that direction before throwing out my take on Lincoln.

Hey, come on guys! I tried to think of something that would work.

I wanted to envision the Emancipation Proclamation as an actual sword here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Hey, come on guys! I tried to think of something that would work.

I wanted to envision the Emancipation Proclamation as an actual sword here.
    Then you should have written it. In fact, that's the problem with your sheet: it has almost no description whatsoever.