Page 406 of 858 FirstFirst ... 306356396401404405406407408411416456506 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hermes DM's! He also know how it is to deal with that one guy who makes a lawful good character and then tries to kill everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Or that one guy who makes a bard and names it "bono vox" thinking it will be funny

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

I'm also DMing with a game with a terrible paladin. The struggle is real.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Two groups here. My players are all murderhobos, so you can guess how that goes.

US Friend Code
    Tsk, I sure miss DMing. Last time I did it for a tabletop I was still in highschool, now none of my friends have time for it and I just do some roleplaying in a forum.

Blog Entries
    I dont have time to live a fun fake life, i am too busy living a boring fake life
    Last edited by the god of world-0; October 12th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    My creativity rekindle a little, so i am finaly finishing project
    in a little bit comes my third odin sheet WOOHOO!

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

wild hunter

You expected caster odin, but it was me, rider alter odin!
    so, i dont have a fc for this one because i used all the two pics i found on previous sheets (i'm also a little bit worried because there is still things i want to do with the character), but she is basicly saber alter with more fur-clothes and an eyepacth.

Rider: Odin alter
    Str:B, End:C, Agi:C
    Mna:A, Lck:D, Np:EX
    Aligment:lawfull/neutral
    Height: 158cm
    Weight: 44kg
    Place of origin: europe
    Armament: spear
    Deslike: tricksters, nosy people, sweets
    Talents: hunting, stare contests, openly good in all sorts of gambling
    Natural enemies: cheaters

Skills

Magic resistence(B+): Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Usualy high, it end up ranking down when this servant is summoned in the rider class(its caster version is A-rank), it stills block any rune-based magecraft.

Riding(A++): All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of"Phantasmal Beast"and"Divine Beast"can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the"Dragon Kind". Alter's riding abillities surpass even its usual self

Divinity(B+): Usualy at EX-rank because of Rider status as the all-father. As an Alter, its even lower than normal.

Primordial rune(EX): rider has Runes hailing from Scandinavia, These runes are different from the Runes modern magi use, These are Primal Runes with the power of the Age of Gods. Rider is not a simple user, but the actual creator of this system.

At the boundary(A): thisis a Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways. The aspect of Rider summoned this time is her "god of death" persona.

Hunger and Greed(EX): riders wolves in the form of a skill, this familiars have a status similar to phantasmal beasts, rider can see through their eyes and project her voice through then.

Noble phantasm

Sleipnir-schwarz: the black slipper, demonic mount (anti-army: A):
    A member of the phantasmal species on the level of divine beast. Its power is enough for it to be more on the level of "super weapon" than actual living creature.
    This time its apparance is that of a big black stallion with a ghostly fire mane and eight legs. Rider still do not uses any kind of saddle or barding, because it would only restrain Sleipnir's capacity and taint his beauty.
    It can fight in any kind of ambient, either on the sky, ground or even under water. This time rider will usualy keep him on ground to activate her second Noble phantasm if necessery.

Asgårdsreien: the wild hunt of odin(anti-army: A+):
    The Wild Hunt is a European folk myth involving a ghostly or supernatural group of huntsmen
    passing in wild pursuit.
    This noble phantasm summons the members of the wild hunt. They apear as shadow-like forms riding all sorts of diferents mounts, from normal horses to mythical creatures, ships, modern day vehicles like motorcycles and even weird futuristic looking things. Despite the notable figures who are said to participate on the hunt, all members are only a shadow of their original self. But if you make some effort, maybe you can distinguish the sillhoutes of king arthur or francis drakes.

Lore:
    Rider is Odin also know as Wotan or Othinus, Betwen other names. when summon as her alter self, she comes in her "death god" facet who drasticly differs from her other facets.
    While king of gods in the nordic mithology, she is also know as one of the the fable "wild hunt" and while this aspect of her is less know worldwide, it is still pretty popular in some countries.

Personality:
    Alter is definily less friendly then her other versions, she can be very stoic and and battle driven, but also enjoys a good book or interesting chat.
    She do not like parties all that much anymore but still cant say no to a good competition. unlike her other selfs, she loves dogs and wolfs.
    She is the most desperate to hide her love for plushies.
    Last edited by the god of world-0; October 12th, 2017 at 10:43 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Seems as good an opening as any to post my Thor sheet!

I'll note that this sheet was made to be an NPC for an RP, and thus was nerfed a bit in-universe to not be totally unbeatable, firt by Einzbern fuckery, then by Caster!Skirnir's NP. Also, the RP died before Thor's first proper appearance, so this was not intended to be the final version. Also, the reason for "stats without fame boost" being listed is because a Servant in said RP had an NP that canceled out fame bonuses as a side-effect.

Saver

Class: Saver
    Name: Thor

Strength: A+ (A without Fame Boost, A+++ with NP&Fame)
    Endurance: A (B without fame boost, A++ with NP)
    Agility: B+ (C+ without Fame Boost)
    Luck: B
    Mana: A+
    NP: A++

Class Skills:
    Charisma: X (C when unsealed)

Counter Hero: C

Personal Skills:

Divinity: A++

Prana Burst (Lightning): A+
    A version of the Prana Burst skill that infuses ones body and weapons with a continuos stream of electric power. In addition to raising the strength of all blows by two ranks, it allows Saver to move across the battlefield as if he were a bolt of lightning, though the astute may take notice of the streamers that appear on his target.

This skill is only active while Thor holds Mjolnir.

Seeds of Spring: A-
    An association with fertility and rainfall, and the nature of one who brings growth and new life. For Saver, this skill would normally create storm clouds when he is preparing for battle, followed by miraculous life-giving rains when the battle is completed. However, the latter aspect has been dismantled to strengthen the former. So long as Saver is underneath the sky, gale force winds and torrential downpours will follow this Servant’s presence. The force of these winds can reach levels sufficient to hamper Servants, and the rain will severely hamper visibility for those lacking an appropriate skill or associations with weather. This is in addition to the skill’s normal offensive power, the creation of stormclouds that strengthen his Prana Burst ability and rain lightning upon the battlefield with greater and greater frequency as the battle continues.

Mystic Eyes: A-
    The possession of Mystic Eyes that are capable of interfering with the outside world. In Saver’s case, he possesses eyes that allow him to perceive the life of all things, and strengthen or weaken it by sight alone. Due to the madness inflicted by Black Caster's Noble Phantasm, Saver’s use of the latter ability has been sealed. However, he may still use them to perceive opponents even when his view of them has been obstructed.

Noble Phantasm:

Mjolnir -- Ultimate Wrath of Divinity: A++, Anti-Mortal
    Thor’s mighty hammer, a crystallization of the very concept of Divine Wrath. Its offensive power as a Noble Phantasm is thus equivalent to the Divinity of its wielder, compounded by any divinity added to the Phantasm itself. Damage inflicted is determined by the difference between the user’s divinity and the divinity of the target. Thor’s level of divinity, amplified by his worship in the modern day and the Phantasm’s own mystery, places Mjolnir’s destructive power above even the likes of Excalibur when used upon a target lacking either of these attributes.

However, while its destructive power is greater, the power is significantly less concentrated. Without Megingjord providing the fortitude to focus its power, the attack is a wide-bore beam of divine lightning over a mile in diameter. While this form of the attack is certainly harder to dodge and much more imposing, its destructive power is far less than Excalibur’s which focuses an only somewhat lesser amount of power into a single point. It is still more than enough to kill even the most hardy of servants in a single blow.

Jarngreipr -- the Hands that Grasp Divinity: B+, Anti-God

Thor’s gloves, which allowed him to wield his hammer. Rather than ordinary gauntlets which merely cover the wearer’s fists, these are massive metal hands large enough to wrap around tree trunks -- or, indeed, the haft of Mjolnir. These gloves allow anything to be held fast in Thor’s grip, regardless of its nature.

When activated, Jarngreipr grants Thor complete authority and control over the Divinity of whatever is grasped within his hands. While this has many applications, in his current state Saver may only use it to tear the divinity from his target and add its power to Mjolnir.

Megingjord -- Belt of Utmost Fortitude: C+, Support
    Thor’s belt, which gave him the strength needed to safely use his hammer. While worn, Strength and endurance are increased by 2 ranks each, and Magic Resistance of A+ Rank is provided. The parameters afforded by this Phantasm are necessary for Mjolnir to be activated without the wielder being harmed by the backlash.

Black Saber’s Noble Phantasm, Tsuzura Shinai, has replaced Megingjord in Thor’s possession.

Last edited by Arkanian; October 12th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't say I'm too crazy for that Odin Alter. It doesn't feel like how you really fleshed out how being an Alter has affected her personality beyond the most obvious and superficial details. While admittedly there's no hard and fast basis for how Alters work, I'd say they should at least show some kind of perversion or fall from the ideals that define the Servant in question. For instance, Saber Alter goes from a just king to a rampaging tyrant, Emiya Alter turns into a heartless mercenary killing in the name of justice, and Cu Alter's loyalty (a defining trait of his original self) is twisted to the point where he'd abandon his pride (his other defining trait) and literally become a monster.

Your Odin Alter on the other hand... just acts a bit more stoical and bloodthirsty? It feels kind of boring, especially for someone like Odin where there's so many different legends to work with. Odin really is a very morally ambiguous figure in the original myths so there'd be plenty of room for a less savory take on his/her character. Heck, you could've gone for something to do with his Bolverk title, which literally means "Evil-Doer" and reflects his ruthlessness and amorality in pursuing knowledge. I also think that while Lawful Neutral is a dubious Alignment for Odin at best, it's especially inappropriate for an Alter version. Chaotic Neutral or even Evil would be a lot more fitting.

- - - Updated - - -

Thor: Pretty cool overall. I wouldn't have imagined a Thor Servant would be that interesting since we've already seen all three of his NPs from Beatrice in canon, but you still managed to flesh them out enough to be distinct. To be honest I don't really understand why he's in the Saver Class though, as that strikes me as the Class for literal messianic figures like Jesus and Buddha, not "ordinary" gods like Thor.

I'd also say his Luck seems too high given how deeply "you can't fight fate" is embedded in Norse mythology. I honestly can't see any Norse God Servant having higher then E-ranked Luck, but maybe that's just me. And while the Skill itself is interesting and I don't necessarily object to him having it, I'm curious what legend you used to justify giving Thor Mystic Eyes, since I can't recall reading anything like that in the myths.

Lastly, if you were going to use him for an RP I'm a little curious how you'd bypass the "no Divine Spirits" rule regarding Servant summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thor: Pretty cool overall. I wouldn't have imagined a Thor Servant would be that interesting since we've already seen all three of his NPs from Beatrice in canon, but you still managed to flesh them out enough to be distinct. To be honest I don't really understand why he's in the Saver Class though, as that strikes me as the Class for literal messianic figures like Jesus and Buddha, not "ordinary" gods like Thor.

I'd also say his Luck seems too high given how deeply "you can't fight fate" is embedded into Norse myths. I honestly can't see any Norse God Servant having higher then E-ranked Luck, but maybe that's just me. And while the Skill itself is interesting and I don't necessarily object to him having it, I'm curious what legend you used to justify giving Thor Mystic Eyes, since I can't recall reading anything like that in the myths.

Lastly, if you were going to use him for an RP I'm a little curious how you'd bypass the "no Divine Spirits" rule regarding Servant summoning.
    IIRC, some modern worshippers of the norse gods see him as a messianic figure or something (I could be misremembering, it's been a while). I don't remember why I gave him B-Rank luck to be honest. The Mystic Eyes come from a couple of things: firstly, a number of myths that describe him as having eyes that glowed in some way, and secondly, a number of myths that describe him as bringing dead flesh to life (i.e., that thing where he kills one of his goats each night, eats it, then restores it to full health in the morning). While the latter ability is usually attributed to Mjolnir, I decided that the former meant that he probably had mytsic eyes of some kind, and decided to make it a power of his eyes instead. In this case they're supposed to be a sort of super/original version of SHIKI's eyes of life perception, much like what Balor's eyes were to the eyes of death.

As for him being summonable, the explanation was that Thor was mortal, but his wielding of the embodiment of Divine Wrath allowed him to serve as a deity anyway.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Blog Entries
    i never understand alter servants very well, and i really needed a way to put her on the rider class, but now i feel ashamed.
    i could change her alter status, but to what?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    i never understand alter servants very well, and i really needed a way to put her on the rider class, but now i feel ashamed.
    i could change her alter status, but to what?
    I'm not saying get rid of the Alter part. Just maybe try to do something a bit more interesting with it? I feel for you though, Alters aren't exactly the easiest type of Servant to do.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I'm not saying get rid of the Alter part. Just maybe try to do something a bit more interesting with it? I feel for you though, Alters aren't exactly the easiest type of Servant to do.
    Step 1. add more EDGE

Step 2. repeat step 1
    Last edited by 4score7years; October 12th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Step 1. add more EDGE

Step 2. repeat step 1
    Pretty much, yeah. This Odin is clearly patterned off of Saber Alter, but Saber Alter was fucking terrifying in the original VN and only became a jokey meme character much later.

Blog Entries
    ok, i discovered something about my self
    is kinda hard for me to write evil characters
    shit

Fate / White Memoria

Why is Odin a girl.
    Please stop this.

If you're going to do edgy Odin and not include hanging himself from Yggdrasil and sucking off dead guys I don't know what to tell you.

Blog Entries
    this is the odin of the wild hunt
    hanging on yggdrasil is on another aspect
    also, why is king arthur a girl?

Fate / White Memoria

Not really an excuse.
    There's nothing inherently "evil" about Odin as the leader of the Wild Hunt. Being a death god isn't equated with being a bad guy, especially in Scandinavia.
    Why are his dogs a Personal Skill and not a Noble Phantasm.
    Why does he have yet another generic army summon.
    Why does he have his maxed skill in runes if this is a Rider.

Not trying to be mean, but this just isn't good. Odin Alter could be feasibly done, but this just seems like an excuse to make him ride Sleipnir.

Blog Entries
    Maybe world-0 could take some inspiration from my Odin sheet as a villainous take on the character.

Then again I made him a Dies Irae-Reinhard expy who wants to destroy the world because he's bored, so maybe that's not the best example to use... Personally, for an "evil Odin" that's grounded in the myths I think emphasizing his trickster and manipulating tendencies (like when he stole the Mead of Poetry) would make a lot more sense then the leader of the Wild Hunt or whatever.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    also, why is king arthur a girl?
    I vaguely recall reading somewhere that King Arthur is a girl due to Merlin's magic.