Page 408 of 858 FirstFirst ... 308358398403406407408409410413418458508 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Been looking through the sheets from that old RP, and found one that looked like I could post it with minimal modifications.

Name: Yamato Takeru
    Class: Saber
    Natural Enemy: Sasaki Kojiro

Strength: C
    Agility: A+
    Endurance: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance:
    C

Personal Skills:

Subversive Activities: C+
    (Creator's Note: Saber got a bonus to this skill when using it a certain way, but it's not listed in my notes and it's been long enough that I don't remember what it was)

Kamae-Itachi:
    A+

The skill to create blades of wind from the pressure of one’s weapon. At this rank, blades created by this skill inflict damage two ranks higher than what would inflicted by an ordinary sword strike. Furthermore, effects well beyond simple blades may be achieved.

When using a blade other than his Noble Phantasm, Saber may only use this skill at B-Rank. With non-bladed weapons or while unarmed, only D-Rank may be utilized.

Transformation: C
    The ability to alter one’s form. Saber dreamed of flying for his entire life, and according to legend became a magical beast in the form of a white bird upon his death. While this did not actually occur, the strength of Saber's legend in Japan allows him to turn his arms into the vast wings of the bird of legend, and use them to fly. While in this form, Saber may utilize his Kamae-Itachi skill at B-Rank with his wings in place of a sword.

Noble Phantasm:

Kusanagi — Deprivation of Source: B, Anti-Army
    Not a weapon so much as a technique that may only be performed via a weapon’s power. The sword is swung, and a piercing note sounds that silences all other noise. This note is the sound of the pressure wave emitted by the sword, which vibrates on a microscopic and metaphysical level, disintegrating both magic and matter by shaking them apart.

When invoked, Yamato makes a large, sweeping strike covering a massive area in a cone in front of him. Anything without the endurance or will to hold itself together is shaken apart, and its properties temporarily negated, becoming dust with no attributes beyond “existing.” It was this version of the technique that allowed Yamato to extinguish a blaze by destroying grass in such a way that its remnants were unable to burn. Anything without a will or magic of its own is easily destroyed in this fashion, but anything with an endurance below A will take some form of damage. Even servants may begin bleeding internally or even externally as they are torn apart, and masters with low mana may be killed outright. Reinforcing one’s endurance with magic is slightly more effective than simply having that level of endurance naturally, as the force required to tear apart the magic is often equal to the amount required to tear apart the flesh.

Due to this attack being sound-based, it bypasses most armor.

Last edited by Arkanian; October 18th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kusanagi as a "sound-sword" is one of the most interesting takes on it I've seen in a while. Transformation Skill is also cool.

Overall, this hits all the important points of his legend while managing to be nicely distinct from all the other Takeru sheets I've come across. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    @Baldwin IV

Funny that this shows up right as I'm putting the finishing touches on a Raynald de Chatillon sheet myself, especially since I attributed Montgisard's victory to Raynald instead of Baldwin. I'd be interested to see what you can do with a completed sheet, but that definitely isn't how Battle Continuation works.
    Do explain.

Also, Baldwin IV endured through leprosy ravaging his body.

And why are you attributing Montgisard to Raynald?

Also, I had a finished version, but was logged out before I could finish it.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    Figured I'd make this now so I can keep it all neat later on.

Saber:
    The Faerie Knight & The Black Knight

Archer:
    Ötzi

Lancer:

Rider:
    Captain Ahab

Caster:
    Christina Alexandra

Assassin:
    Dorian Gray
    Simo Häyhä

Berserker:
    Ferdinand Schrörner

Extra:
    Saver
    (False) – Oskar Schindler
    Consider making a blogpost isntead.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Do explain.

Also, Baldwin IV endured through leprosy ravaging his body.

And why are you attributing Montgisard to Raynald?

Also, I had a finished version, but was logged out before I could finish it.
    Battle Continuation is the ability to survive with life-threatening injuries only. Just having leprosy isn't anywhere near enough to qualify, much less on the level of Hercules. In fact it'd rank in the opposite direction, most likely like Okita's Weak Constitution skill.
    Considering he was only 16 when Montigisard happened and Raynald was an actual tactician, it's really not that big of a stretch. The True Cross bit is basically all he has going for him, and I was going to give that to Raynald anyway.
    Does the edit post button work?

Battle Continuation is the ability to survive with life-threatening injuries only. Just having leprosy isn't anywhere near enough to qualify, much less on the level of Hercules. In fact it'd rank in the opposite direction, most likely like Okita's Weak Constitution skill.
    Considering he was only 16 when Montigisard happened and Raynald was an actual tactician, it's really not that big of a stretch. The True Cross bit is basically all he has going for him, and I was going to give that to Raynald anyway.
    Does the edit post button work?
    I have never really seen any information about Raynald's involvement in the battle, actually.

Also, yes, the fit button works fine.....but I really hate editing on this site, because it never works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    I have never really seen any information about Raynald's involvement in the battle, actually.

Also, yes, the fit button works fine.....but I really hate editing on this site, because it never works well for me.
    Every source outside Wikipedia cites Raynald as the bigger contributor, especially since the ones telling Baldwin's side of things-- William of Tyre or Philip of Flanders--are going to embellish Baldwin's participation what with all the power they had to gain by making the kid look good.

Every source outside Wikipedia cites Raynald as the bigger contributor, especially since the ones telling Baldwin's side of things-- William of Tyre or Philip of Flanders--are going to embellish Baldwin's participation what with all the power they had to gain by making the kid look good.
    Haven't found any of those sources.....

True Name: Bellerophon, the Chimera Slayer
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Height: 175 cm
    Weight: 73 kg
    Origin: Greek Mythology

QUICK QUICK ARTS BUSTER BUSTER

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A-
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: C
    -He desired to be summoned as a Berserker due to his hatred towards the gods. The Pegasus, his friend, also felt the same way. Because of this, they mutually recognized their situation, bound by fate, and with the skill 'Equestrian', Bellerophon would share his Madness to his mount. Thus, he regains his sanity 'somewhat'. Only if meeting a demigod or god of Greek origins would he go rampant.

The skill passively increases his physical parameters by a rank.

FGO: Increases own Buster performance by 6%.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: D
    -A skill obtained due to his relation with the Sea God, Poseidon. As his son, the rank was supposedly B. But because of his hubris and hatred towards the gods, it was given a Rank Down.

FGO: Increases own damage by 125.

Equestrian: A
    -A skill in relation to fighting while on horseback. Taught by his 'father', King Glaucus, the greatest Equestrian during his time, he had harnessed this ability alongside Pegasus. With his eternal friend and steed, an equestrian and his horse reached the realm of 'two souls, one body' but this could also only be reached because of the special relationship between the Pegasus and Bellerophon. In spite of being a mount and a rider, it's as if a single heroic spirit is fighting. A skill that could only be obtained when riding a single mount throughout one's heroic zenith and defeat. As a skill, it provides the ability to 'mount even Phantasmal Beasts so long as they are the steed used by the Heroic Spirit during his life'. It increases the fighting potency while on horseback, something similar to sixth sense, and allows both rider and mount to connect their skills and statuses with each other. However, AGI is reduced by a rank when not fighting on horseback.

FGO: Increases critical damage by 25% for 1 turn. Increases Attack by 15% for 3 turns.

Eye of the Mind (True): B
    -A heightened capacity of observation refined through his life experiences and his training as an Equestrian. It's born from his life the moment he left home where his life would always be threatened by Assassins. In his fight against the Chimera, this skill was put to use in order to reverse the tide of battle. Even with the defenses of the Pegasus, the Chimera's Eternal Flames were too strong. Using this skill, he derived his hypothesis of using the LEAD would LEAD to choking the Chimera to death.

FGO: Grants self-evasion for 1 turn. Increases defense by 9% for 3 turns.

Battle Continuation: B
    -Bellerophon's ability to sustain combat even after suffering from fatal injuries. In his case, his resiliency to bore immense hatred and live a long life, surviving the fall from Olympus. Even with broken bones, flesh and blind eyes, he still lived tormented and wrathful.

FGO: Grants self-guts for 4 turns. Heals 750 HP upon revival.

Noble Phantasm:

Asteron Kolasi Vellerofontis

Wrathful and Heroic Falling Star

Classification: Anti-Army/Anti-Divine
    Type: BUSTER
    Hit Count: 3
    Effect: Deals damage to all Enemies. Deals Extra Damage to 'Divine'. Generates critical stars.
    Damage: 300%

The sublimation of the hatred and desire for vengeance of the Heroic Spirit Bellerophon and the Phantasmal Beast, Pegasus as well as their mad charge towards Olympus. Crystallized into the very being of the BLACK PEGASUS, it becomes an accumulation of TRUE ETHER thru the reins of Bellerophon. By charging through the sky until reaching the atmosphere, the Pegasus will obtain all energy in the skies above, converting them into TRUE ETHER. It's only possible due to the connection of the reins to the Age of Gods when this Pegasus served as Zeus' carrier of Thunderbolts. It reaches to the point that it's now comparable to a Divine Construct. It crashes down from sky to Earth, obliterating everything. Due to it being also the sublimation of their zenith and defeat, the charge towards Olympus, it's also possible to attack upwards, using the momentum of flying upwards like a spear impaling the sky.

Chimaira Logche

Spear of Eternal Flames, Beast Slayer

Classification: Anti-Unit

The spear which slew the Demonic Beast, Chimera. The spear was an ordinary spear, originally. Its legend said to have carried a block of lead to choke the Chimera to death. Such a simple act of support to kill a Beast was already warranting of a Noble Phantasm, at least. However, the Chimera was known to have carried flames that never dies, an Eternal Flame. Its flames, after having been burned by the Chimera when it had inserted the block to its mouth, remained engraved onto the spear's blade. In an essence, it became a Conceptual Weapon, the spear blade that is, which bore flames that rejects the natural world through being immortal. As a Noble Phantasm, once burn by this spear's edge, it can never be put out unless through ways which reverses the concept of the natural world or with the help of divine interference.

FGO Bond Data

Bond Lvl 1:

The hero riding the Phantasmal Beast, Pegasus. After the Heroic Spirit Perseus slew the Medusa and rode the Pegasus, it was this hero who tamed the Phantasmal Beast. Riding the sky with glory on his shoulders, however it was also the sky who would him down in the end.

Bond Lvl 2:

Born to King Glaucus but actually fathered by the Greek God of the Sea, Poseidon. He was a demi-god who was destined for greatness. However, he was soon exiled from home. He would later experience countless schemes aiming for his life. One of which was the labor of fighting the Chimera.

Bond Lvl 3:

Golden reins that could tame the Phantasmal Beast, Pegasus, was given to him by Athena. It became the beginning of a meeting of fated relationship. A hero and a horse would begin their journey from here. This is a digression but their relationship can be considered far more special. As Pegasus was born alongside his twin brother, Chrysaor, who was the 'double' of Bellerophon. It can be said that Bellerophon's resemblance to Chrysaor could be the reunification of the two creatures that left the head of Medusa.

Bond Lvl 4:

In his fight against the Chimera, it could be said to be like a 'chicken trying to fight against a lion'. Although he himself was not mediocre, but as a hero he was absurdly average. In the first place, there was nothing special in Bellerophon. He was not a genius of martial arms such as his successor, Heracles, or a man favored by the gods such as his predecessor, Perseus. Only his extraordinary skills while on horseback gave him a uniqueness which was destined to be paired with the greatest horse, Pegasus. Even so, it was not enough to triumph against the Chimera without schemes.

Hot-blooded but naive, average but unique. Bellerophon was a contradiction of mediocrity and ingenuity such became his story as well.

Bond Lvl 5:

Because he himself felt that he had already surpassed the level of humans, he had decided to storm Olympus. That's, not to level himself to the gods, but to prove that men with enough effort, talent, dedication and luck, one could reach places even gods had stepped onto. It was foolish and overbearing---a zenith of hubris. But it could not be denied that his intention back then were also pure...so pure that it was so naive and idiotic.

In the end, the Pegasus mirrored his life. Being born 'white', a sign of innocence, but in the end became 'black', a sign of being ambitious.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Servant Caster
    Jurojin
    Faceclaim

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Japanese Mythology

Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Skills
    Class Skills
    Territory Creation: EX (C)
    The ability to build a magical terrain. At this rank, it is possible for Caster to build a “Treasure Ship”, superior to a Temple. However, this is only available under certain circumstances. Normally, Caster is only able to build “Shrines”.
    Item Construction: D
    Caster is capable of creating amulets and talismans for good fortune in the coming year. Their reputability is unverified, but it's nice to think about.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: C
    The rank of a human who became a god after death. However, he is only worshipped as one of the Seven Lucky Gods, never independently, so his rank in this skill is low. While his Noble Phantasm is active this skill’s Rank increases significantly.
    Pure One: A
    An ancient school of magecraft based in Taoism. The hermits who mastered this form of magecraft were said to be capable of a vast number of miracles, from flight, to manipulating the elements, to taming wild beasts.
    Golden Rule: A
    One’s ability to acquire wealth. A true god of fortune. With his vast wealth he will never want for anything. Perhaps that’s just his nature, though.
    Boost Luck: B
    An ability related to God’s Authority, available to the Seven Lucky Gods. A blessing which improves the fortunes of their followers. As a god of longevity, Caster’s particular blessing improves Luck to an amazing degree, but only in situations that would otherwise result in the target’s death.
    It is a skill with no basis which simply happens “because I said so”. As a result, the blessing has no cost. While Caster is able to rescind his blessing, he cannot make someone’s Luck lower than its natural state.
    Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms
    Soaring Treasure Vault
    Takarabune
    Fortress, EX
    The soaring, autonomous treasure ship. A shared Phantasm between the Seven Lucky Gods. It is a treasure vault rivalling that of the King of Heroes. In addition to holding an endless amount of wealth, the ship was built to house the many divine tools of its inhabitants. It can be considered a Divine Construct in and of itself.
    The ship’s size is comparable to a small city, and it is fast enough to fly across the entirety of Japan in a single night. As it was never intended to be a war machine it lacks offensive capabilities. However, it is heavily equipped to ward off potential thieves. Its structure is incredibly formidable, and those attempting to enter will be met with grand scale thaumaturgy.
    As the ship requires the blessings of all seven Lucky Gods to be summoned, it is normally unavailable. The Phantasm can only be summoned after Juro has built six shrines over six days. On the seventh day, he will be able to grant his own blessing and manifest the ship.
    While normally a ship should require the Riding skill, the Takarabune’s size and autonomy make it closer to a flying fortress than an actual boat.

Body of the Star God
    Fukurokuju
    Anti-Unit (Self), A
    As a human who ascended to godhood rather than being a naturally occurring phenomenon, Juro is the only Lucky God capable of being summoned as a Servant. However, his circumstances are unique. While they are considered separate individuals, Juro has forever shared a body with a true Divine Spirit, Fukurokuju. With this Phantasm, Juro manifests the latent God who shares his body. This is neither possession, as in the case of a Demi-Servant, nor a lowering of Divinity to manifest into a Servant Class. It is a true manifestation of a Divine Spirit; it is revealing the opposite side of a single coin.
    When facing Fukurokuji, ordinary rules and parameters become meaningless. Things such as strength, resistance, and skill are all irrelevant. When fighting him, it’s as if “he always gets critical hits while I always get the worst possible roll”. Only Servants who can perform a successful Luck check will have any hope of competing with him directly. However, Divine Constructs will still affect him normally, and weapons which impose concepts on their target will be more effective than usual.
    Maintaining this form for extended periods causes excessive stress on the Holy Grail, and so it is impossible under normal circumstances. Unless he is within the Takarabune, Juro can only show small amounts of Fukurokuju’s power at a time.

Redistributing Wealth
    Namazu, The Great Equalizer
    Anti-Country, EX
    The “hidden function” of the Takarabune. Juro crashes the Takarabune into the earth, destroying both the ship and everything within it. The impact alone is great enough to level a city, and the tremors following are comparable to high magnitude earthquakes.
    Disasters restructure the world. Earthquakes address all imbalances by returning all to nothing. Those who worked and gained necessary skills will rebuild, while those who grew lazy in their wealth will be left behind.
    Even though it’s given its own name, it's just a variation of the Takarabune. It can essentially be called the “ultimate Broken Phantasm”.
    Lore
    Lore
    It's been said that the old gods died out as they were unable to adapt to changing times. They claimed Zeus was the cause of lightning, so when humans discovered electrons and discharge and heated plasma, Zeus became obsolete. However, there was a small group of gods who managed to overcome the obstacle of "human advancement", and somehow managed to adapt as humans did. These were the gods of luck. As luck is "that which cannot be explained", their authority, by definition, had no limits. As long as there is something which humans cannot account for, the gods of luck will continue to exist in some form or another, constantly changing as humans solve the old mysteries and discover new ones.

Jurojin was one of these gods of luck, specifically from a Japanese group known as the Seven Lucky Gods. Uniquely among the seven, Juro was formerly human before reaching godhood. According to legend, his mother carried him in her womb for ten years before giving birth. At that point, he was born as an elderly man. To add to his unusual situation, his body housed not only his soul, but the soul of a Divine Spirit.

At some point, Juro began learning the ways of Tao. After training his body and mind, he learned the secrets of the world and performed many miracles for various kings and aristocrats. As his training continued, he decided to leave human society and become a hermit, and ultimately to leave the earth altogether and join the gods.

He as a god has survived into modern times by changing his nature. Like the other Lucky Gods, his legend has gradually been altered to fit into the modern consumption-based society.
    While once a wise hermit who abandoned the pleasures of the physical world, Juro's wisdom has changed in order to keep up with the times. In his mind lesser evils must sometimes be committed for the greater good. With this logic in mind, his faith is treated like a business. Selling good luck charms, receiving donations in exchange for blessings of longevity, granting cash prizes for an overall profit. By acting through his priests, Juro and the other Lucky Gods maintain a steady stream of followers. And by collecting cash, they can continue expanding their influence.

While Juro occasionally laments the way things have turned out, he believes it's for the best. In the end, appealing to consumers just means he can help more people.

Personality
    Though Juro the hermit died long ago, Juro the god will continue to prosper long into the future. Because of this, Caster has no desire for the Holy Grail. His general attitude is passive and non-nonchalant, wishing only to make the most of his time by helping as many people as possible. That said, his idea of helping can be rather warped. He's someone who looks at the big picture rather than the small details, so he wouldn't think twice about killing an innocent bystander if it meant saving a city.

Even though he has no desire to fight, he will make preparations "just in case". On the off chance that someone gives him a reason to fight, he will employ all of his cunning towards the battle. As he's somewhat weak without his Noble Phantasm, he prefers taking down his enemies strategically rather than with brute force.

Despite his nature, Juro still follows several Taoist customs. In his mind his actions are for the good of humanity as a whole, so he hasn't committed any moral wrongs. By adhering to strict religious practices he further convinces himself.
    Last edited by TresserT; October 19th, 2017 at 03:31 AM.

Sorry for the double post. This forum's formatting does not like cooperating with my computer for some reason...

Servant Rider
    Jurojin (Santa)
    Faceclaim

Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Japanese Mythology

Stats
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Luck: EX
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills
    Class Skills
    Riding: ---
    This skill has been lost in favor of the Voyage skill.
    Personal Skills
    Divinity: A
    The rank of a human who became a god after death. As he's viewed by children as "The God of Presents", his rank in this skill has increased.
    Voyage: C
    A Skill denoting one's steering techniques for a ship. Because it is specialized for ships only, it is impossible for one to ride horses or chariots. In Rider's case, he is capable of piloting small vessels.
    Golden Rule: EX
    One’s ability to acquire wealth. A true god of fortune. With his vast wealth he will make sure no one ever wishes for anything. Perhaps that's just his nature, though.
    Boost Luck: B
    An ability related to God’s Authority, available to the Seven Lucky Gods. A blessing which improves the fortunes of their followers. As a god of consumerism, Rider's particular blessing guarantees that you'll get the thing you wanted most this year, "but only if you're good, keep up your prayers, and donate to the shrine."
    Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms
    Soaring Pleasure Vault
    Mini-Takarabune
    Anti-Unit, A
    The soaring, autonomous money boat. Its size is comparable to a small car and its defensive capacities are lost, but in compensation it can be summoned without preparation and it's fast enough to cross the world in a single night. Despite its smaller size, it still carries all the wealth of the Takarabune. While Juro has no intention of fighting, he will trample anyone who impedes his goal without a second of hesitation. With his Mini-Takarabune, the god of presents will deliver the gift of loose change to all the innocent children of the world. When they get older (and get well paying jobs), they'll remember to donate to the Seven Lucky Gods.
    Lore
    Lore
    Spreading happiness has always been Juro's goal. Maybe, on this one night, he bring joy to the future worshipers of the world...

Despite appearances, he's actually a spirit of New Years Day.
    Last edited by TresserT; October 19th, 2017 at 03:35 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Jurojin (Alter) is more like a Santa version than an Alter version to me.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Ah, you're right. That was certainly my intention, forgot the Santa title was even a thing.

Never too early for Santa.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Halloween Servants when

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I - Name Unknown
    II - The Enemy
    III - Rome Under Fire
    IV - Chaos
    V - Gathering of Hunters
    VI - Cornucopia
    VII - A Reason to Die
    VIII - Interlude Around the Bonfire
    IX - The Monster at the Aventine Hill
    X - Freedom
    XI - Glory to the Demon Monster
    XII - Responsibility
    XIII - Realization

XIV - Resolution
    Having undergone Saint Graph Readvent upon coming into realization of her original self, Assassin’s appearance had undergone dramatic changes. If anything, they were on the annoying side—how was she supposed to fight in such meaninglessly complicated garb? On the other hand, the long dress was a natural parachute.

Herodias was dead. If she uttered any last words, nobody heard them. A single shot, a simple, unceremonious death. It was more than she deserved, in Assassin’s opinion. Without Herodias’ dark influence, the tornado was no more. There was still a ferocious storm lashing upon Rome, but Assassin no longer feared it.

Mother Nature was always on her side.

Those same ferocious winds caught her in freefall, changing it into a spiraling descent that, while harsh in its own way, would turn a deadly impact into a painful, but survivable, landing.

Almost ten minutes later, she crashed into a heap less than a block away from the Cattle Market where so many battles had taken place. Rubbing her aching bum, she hurried to her feet and made her way to the false Grail. All around, she could only see devastation. What Banner of Chiyou and Rider Chiyou’s army started, Herodias’ Noble Phantasm completed.

Rome was destroyed.

With some luck, those who escaped the evil light of Assassin Chiyou’s Noble Phantasm would dispose of the maddened Romans. They would rebuild, maybe even restore the city to a habitable level, but Rome as the center of an empire was no more. Indeed, the empire was broken centuries before schedule. Other cultures would replace it, but there was no point in conjecture. Assassin could tell, that this timeline was already beyond hope. In that regard, Assassin Chiyou’s plot was a resounding success, for all its blunt simplicity.

Assassin did not care about Rome. What mattered was reclaiming the crimson Grail, and then make it to Chaldea—

“We congratulate you, demon child. Were this a Holy Grail War, we would proclaim you victor.”

And she found herself on her knees, breathing heavily.

What the hell…what the hell…!

A powerful heartbeat. Rhythmical panting. Contracted pupils. Cold sweat. Incessant shuddering. A growing warmth in her loins. Increased salivation.

“This is…what the…is this lust…?”

She understood completely, even if it was painful to understand. The creature in front of her was just too beautiful. So beautiful her very presence was breaking her mind. Torn between overwhelming desire and mind-crushing revulsion, Assassin could only whine as she urged her brain and her body to please work properly.

This was true beauty. Not the beauty limited by the intrinsically subjective and flawed perception of humans, but the quintessential, authentic thing. What the Platonic Ideal of beauty wished it could be. This was beauty such that it would defy human awareness—the Master of Chaldea probably never realized utter perfection had stood in front of him. Even the inhuman like Assassin could not wholly comprehend this visage, only surrender before it.

“Stand, child,” said the maddeningly perfect voice, like a chorus of 666 sirens draining all other thoughts and memories out of her mind, leaving only the image of her, her, HER!

“You have strived so hard to assert yourself as an individual. Are you truly this eager to relinquish that?”

Those words echoed deep within her mind, granting her an anchor of sanity to hold on. Yes, there were things she desired. Things she could not let go of in that place.

With a long expiration, Assassin returned to her senses. Sharpening her mind with uncanny focus, she breathed heavily until she felt she could open her eyes again (when did she even close them?) and face her again.

That…overwhelming beauty. There was no doubt in her mind as to the identity of this Servant (?). In fact, her being here clarified a number of things in her head about this whole scenario.

“You…” She said, her voice hoarse and difficult in her throat. “You are Lilith.”

“We are,” confirmed the albino woman in black. “Servant Lilith, summoned into the Caster class—”

“That’s a lie,” interrupted Assassin, eliciting a narrowing of the other woman’s eyes that made the horned musketeer fear for her existence. However, she pressed forward. She saw a possibility in this encounter.

“I met some of the Servants Chiyou Assassin summoned to attack Rome, and Chiyou herself told me the names of the others while we traveled to get the Cornucopia,” she explained. “And there was something that kept nagging at the back of my mind. Some things just did not fit.”

“That so-called Grail.” She pointed at the gem-like object floating ominously between them. “It came from me. It is a part of me. Then, it must be dyed in my colors. If you use something like that to summon Servants, not just any Servant will come out of it. They will be Servants connected to me in some way.”

“And that’s why King Thórberg made no sense.” Assassin scratched her head. “I mean, the Sassanid King was also stretching it, but I guess you could take his nature as a hunter and the legends of his death as a vague connection, but that Swedish man-woman just doesn’t fit. But I get it now.”

Feeling a little bold by now, like some great detective revealing the culprit, Assassin pointed at the Mother of Demons.

“You are the Saber-class Servant Chiyou summoned with my Grail. And then you summoned King Thórberg. I mean, you’re fucking Lilith; summoning Servants with your own power should be trivial to you. That still leaves the problem of how something like you can even be summoned as a Servant, but, again, my answer to that is ‘you’re fucking Lilith’.”

Lightning flashed, and thunder roared immediately afterwards. Faced with Assassin’s deduction, Lilith laughed, loudly and just as thunderously; the laugh of a confident aristocrat. It was beautiful laughter, but there was not any real joy in it.

“Good, good! We commend you, child. It is as you say. In deference to your wisdom, we shall fill the gaps in your understanding.”

“It is likely that Chiyou had intended from the beginning to summon Cacus as a Berserker, and then use it as a catalyst to seize control of her own Berseker-class Aspect. When she made her mass summoning, she only aimed to summon five Servants.”

“Five?”

“She had no wish for another Assassin.”

“Huh.”

“Regardless, only four Servants were summoned. Two of them should be obvious to you: Valdemar Atterdag as Lancer, and Herodias as Rider.”

“Leaders of the Wild Hunt, just like me,” Assassin agreed.

“It may not be coincidence that the Master of Chaldea brought Francis Drake and the Storm King Pendragon to this place. Perhaps they, too, were drawn here by your presence.”

Assassin nodded. That was another thing she had noted since she first met the Chaldeans at Germania.

“As you mentioned, Bahrām V Gōr likely stretched the limits of this ‘Grail’. There were more suitable Archer-class Servants, but perhaps they chose to reject the summons.”

“Robin Hood would have make more sense, for example.”

Lilith nodded.

“We were the fourth Servant summoned. The events taking place here caught our interest, so we intruded in the summoning process, taking claim of the Saber and Caster containers; the bare minimum that allowed us to manifest.”

“Wait, so you’re like, two Servants in one?”

“It is a crude way to describe it, but further details are of no importance.”

Perhaps feeling more comfortable around Lilith—a dangerous thought to have if anything—Assassin walked a bit closer. Torrential rain still fell on them, but Assassin noticed that not a single drop touched the original succubus. Lilith remained immaculately dry.

“Chiyou proved to have enough sense not to attempt to assert control over me. In recognition of that, we agreed to compensate her for…we believe the word is, ‘hijacking’ her ritual. We summoned three Servants of our own, and commanded them to follow Chiyou in our stead.”

“Three? I am aware of King Thórberg and Her Highness Naamah, but—”

“Marguerite de Bressieux, in the Assassin class.”

Assassin nodded, noticing that Lilith had only summoned women (if only biologically, in Thórberg’s case). A personal preference, perhaps?

“Afterwards, Assassin Chiyou’s presence drew the other aspects of Chiyou to manifest in this timeline. Lines were drawn, and then the Master of Chaldea arrived.”

Another nod from Assassin. The rest of the story was already plenty clear in her head.

“So? Did you see what you wanted to see, Your Majesty?”

The demoness nodded, seemingly pleased by Assassin’s means of address.

“We saw enough. There is no reason for us to remain here any longer, but we wished to meet you before departing.”

“I...see. So, can I take this back?” Assassin had already reached the false Grail by this point.

“Please do. It was yours in the first place. Reclaim your complete powers as a wish-granting system, and use them to reach Chaldea. That is your aim, is it not?”

Assassin nodded.

“You cannot defeat Chiyou,” declared Lilith. “Even upon reaching the limit of your capabilities as a Servant—no, even if you regained your original form, you would not be able to defeat Chiyou.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“The King of Heroes could do so effortlessly, but he will not. It is not his nature.”

“Yeah, he’s an unhelpful asshole. But that’s fine this time. This is my problem…no, this is my responsibility. I allowed Chiyou to get this far; it’s my duty to stop her.”

“You could not have stopped her in the first place. Not even I would blame you for her actions.”

“It doesn’t matter. It’s my power she used; that makes it my problem.”

At that, Lilith barked in joyless laughter. To Assassin, Lilith looked like a noble amused by the tricks of a circus animal.

“Magnificent. You have become so magnificently interesting, Demon Hunter.”

“From the Tyrant of the Qliphoth, I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“You should indeed. Very well! Such magnificence should be rewarded,” declared the demonic empress. “As we said, were this a standard Holy Grail War, you would be its winner, dear child.” She gestured at the large gem-like artifact. “That Grail was yours to being with; it makes not for a suitable prize. So, speak, child. State your wish. We, Lilith, shall act as your Holy Grail and grant it.”

Lilith’s theatrics brought a crooked smile to Assassin’s face. The two women had already figured out what was to happen; this was merely a pointlessly formal way to make it happen. Nevertheless, Assassin was grateful. So, she played along.

“In that case, I wish for one and only one thing.”

Decisively, she pointed at the albino wish-granter.

“Your Saber-class Saint Graph. Give it to me!”

Lilith laughed again. The loudest, clearest, purest, but emptiest laughter as well. Assassin had to take a few steps back in fear of succumbing to her beauty again.

“Incredible! Truly incredible, child! How bold can you be!?” Lilith exclaimed amidst laughter. “You could have asked us to defeat Chiyou instead, but that is the choice you made?”

Assassin shook her head.

“I won’t be satisfied unless I face Chiyou on my own. This is my selfishness.”

“Yes, yes! It is deplorable selfishness! Deplorable, and so utterly human! To think you have come to terms with your hypocrisy, child! Truly, you have grown beyond all expectations!”

Lilith’s longsword appeared in her right hand. A moment later, it was engulfed in flames. Assassin took a step back—she did not fear attack, but the very nature of those flames caused her no small discomfort.

“Aaah, how amusing. It is not often we can laugh so mightily; it is truly refreshing.” It appeared the empress had calmed down. “Very well. We had intended to dispose of this worthless timeline and spare the World the effort of culling it. But, we declared we would fulfill your wish, and so it shall be done.”

Assassin decided not to comment on Lilith’s offhand declaration of her intent to destroy the world.

“As a token of our respect and advance payment for a favor, we shall open the path to Chaldea for you,” Lilith then said, even as her body began to scatter into motes of golden light. “Deliver a message to the boy; tell him that Lilith sends their regards. That Lilith wishes for him to work harder and grow mightier, for the day will arrive when one of her many aspects stands before him as his enemy.”

Assassin nodded. She had expected as much.

“Now, claim your reward, demon child. Lilith wishes you the greatest hunt, one that will be made into legend. Live a glorious life, and die a glorious death.”

The Master of Chaldea sat down, letting his back rest against the locked door. The starting group of he and da Vinci had tripled in size—it was just a matter of stopping Artoria Alter and Jeanne Alter from killing each other. It was easier than it sounded, but nerve-wracking nonetheless. With the two dark Servants on his side, it was almost trivial to neutralize the group intent on taking out Jeanne d’Arc. The unconscious Amakusa and the others were left under the care of Marie Antoinette, who seemed as surprised as everybody else that she was immune to Banner of Chiyou.

“Well, that means Her Highness cannot be anything other than what she is,” da Vinci concluded. “It is said that some people were born to do or become certain things. It may just be that Marie was truly born to be nothing but a somewhat dimwitted, spoilt noble princess. For all we know, her Origin may be ‘Noble’.”

“That sounds terrible, da Vinci,” was his reply.

In any case, his Servants had split in two pairs to scout their immediate vicinity, with Jack staying with him. The little Assassin cuddled on his lap, and he idly stroke her soft white hair. He already had a decent group, but it was not enough. Nothing would be enough. He knew he was being a coward, but he would rather keep roaming the halls of Chaldea helping more afflicted Servants than take the battle to Chiyou. How many had died by now? The thought of those already destroyed tortured him.

He clicked his tongue in irritation.

“Puppy…? Puppy, you’re still there, right?”

It was the reason he had stopped there; the familiar voice calling out from the other side of the door. She was right there, perhaps leaning against the door like he was.

“Yes, I’m here, Eli-chan.”

“Good.”

Her attempt at sounding haughty was an utter failure. The trickle of fear pouring out through her words was palpable, and painful to hear.

“Heheh.” Feeble laughter, almost despondent. “I really like it when you call me that, after all.”

He caught a sob. He was sure she had tried to mute it. He gritted his teeth in restrained fury.

The Master of Chaldea knew his opinion would attract criticism, but he truly liked Elizabeth Báthory. Every day, she faced the unforgivable sins of her future self. Every day, she tried her hardest to become a different, better self, even if it was impossible. Her attitude was annoying at times, and her singing voice was the stuff of nightmares, but he liked her. No, he admired her.

That’s why, she did not deserve to suffer like this.

“Eli-chan, won’t you come out and join us?”

“I can’t!”

A gasp, a plea. A cough?

“I…Puppy, I saw that light! It was just the barest glimmer, and it took everything I had to lock us here!”

What did she just say?

“Puppy, if I see that light again…I don’t know…I’m afraid of what I’ll become…”

Focusing on his hearing, the Master noticed the little things. Her raspy breath, her muffled sobs, the muted whines and gasps.

“Eli-chan, is somebody else there with you?”

“Hmm?” Her voice sounded somewhat woozy, as if she were about to fall asleep. “Ah, meh, the other me was here for a while.”

That sentence told an entire story.

“Eli—Elizabeth, please tell me you’re okay.”

What came out from the other side was a long sigh.

“Aaaah, I’m really a terrible person,” said the uncharacteristically morose dragon girl. “My Master has so many problems to deal with, but I only feel happy because he’s worrying about me.”

He heard a trail of wet coughs, followed by a gasp from what he now knew was crippling pain.

“Eli—”

“Really, it’s enough,” said the young idol with finality that pulled his lips back together. “I…I’m gonna rest a little, so…umm, Puppy…”

A few seconds of tremulous silence. The young Master felt an annoying sting in the corners of his eyes.

“…you won’t leave, right?”

“Did I tell you that time?” He immediately replied, somewhat broken voice notwithstanding. “I’ll follow Eli-chan anywhere.”

“…yes, yes, you did say that. But the Puppy’s not allowed to follow me this one time. You have to stay here and help everyone else, right?”

“Yeah…!” He sobbed, unable to contain himself for once.

“Good. Aaaah, I really wanted to sing more songs to you…”

She said nothing more, and the young man could only wait in painful silence, as the life of another of his cherished Servants faded away.

With a flash of arcane light, the horned Assassin arrived in Chaldea.

“This is fucking stupid; to think she makes it look so easy—whoa!”

Her musket promptly intercepted the katana out to detach her head from her body.

“I just can’t catch a break!”

“Heads…” A dark voice from a youthful warrior. “The heads of my Lord’s enemies…”

“Ah, it’s Puppywakamaru. Down, girl, down! Sit!”

What followed was some weird parody of a samurai movie, with katana and musket clashing a dozen times in two seconds. The musket broke and shattered into motes of light, but Assassin effortlessly conjured another.

“It’s good that you love your Master this much, but listen to me! That shitty brat only wants Chiyou’s head!”

The youthful Rider did stop in mid-strike.

“Chiyou’s head. Chiyou’s head…”

“Sheesh, calm your over-exposed tits!” Assassin grabbed Ushiwaka’s shoulder before she could leave to hunt down the Beast. “You can’t beat that thing alone! If you want Chiyou’s head, please help me!”

“Chiyou’s head…Chiyou…”

Assassin took the risk and stuck close while Ushiwakamaru clutched her head with her free hand. Her face took a grimace, as if struggling with a terrible headache.

“What…my Lord and Master…what…what should I do…?”

Gripping both shoulders firmly, Assassin forced Ushiwakamaru to look at her.

“We’ll do this one step at a time, Ushiwaka. First step: Pharaoh Ozymandias. Take me to him.”
    Servant Introduction
    Faceclaim

Source: Artwork by しーな
    Lilith (Golachab)

“Servant Saber, Lilith. Yes, that will do. Let us keep it simple.
    What? You are surprised we would answer a summons?
    Do not disappoint us from minute one, maggot.
    If you cannot understand why we would act towards the preservation of the Human Order, then you are a greater fool that we had imagined.”

Class: Saber + Caster
    Parameters:
    STR E
    END A+
    AGI B
    MGI EX
    LUK E
    Noble Phantasm B

Height & Weight: 167.6 cm, 58 kg
    Source: Jewish folklore and mysticism
    Region: Levant
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Sky

If you stick around and bear with her harsh words, you’ll find yourself surprised by her profound sense of loyalty. Her attitude aside, she does enjoy the company of others.

On a different note, she receives a plus-correction to her END when engaged in sexual activities—it is a legacy from her most famous aspect that she cannot get rid of, no matter how useless it is to her.
    Biography
    There is probably not a figure in history and mythology with as many variations and elaborations on her “legend”. Queen and Mother of Demons, First Woman, Mistress of God, Bearer of the True Name, Night Owl, Child Murderess. Lilith has been depicted in so many different forms and aspects that she can be summoned in every conceivable Servant class. In fact, she has so many aspects that several can be allocated to each class.

In the words of Janet Howe Gaines: “In most manifestations of her myth, Lilith represents chaos, seduction and ungodliness. Yet, in her every guise, Lilith has cast a spell on humankind.” Throughout the eras, Lilith has acted as a mirror of the wishes, temptations and fears of people; the embodiment of sin, of all that is improper—the allure of hanging fruit that must never be reached for. Lilith is the Fruit of Knowledge.

The popular Lilith is a result of an inconsistency in the Bible. There, God's creation of humanity is first described as follows: "Male and Female He created them." (Gen. 1:27). Later in the Book of Genesis, however, Eve is formed from Adam's rib. To reconcile this discrepancy, the rabbis designated Lilith as the first female. They thereby conceived a figure who, in a proliferating mass of legends and tales, became the embodiment of seduction and infanticide.

This Lilith, however, is the aspect depicted in Kabbalistic mysticism, which emanated from the severe, punitive aspect of God (gevurah) together with Samael, and therefore stands as a manifestation of God’s judgement and punishment. As the sternest among the ten mystical attributes of God, it is the one standing dangerously close to the realm of evil, and its emanations effectively became imbalanced reflections of the Divine Masculine and Feminine. This is the Lilith that, according to the legend, concealed herself inside the flaming sword held by the archangel guarding the gates of Eden, seeking the chance to make her way to the realm of God. This chance came when the Shekinah left the side of God after the destruction of the Temple of Solomon and the Babylonian Exile. In her place, Lilith ascended and became God’s consort.

This Lilith, therefore, is not a being who knows death. She is a pale reproduction of the Divine Mistress that still stands next to the heavenly throne. She is the Mistress of All That Exists, and she acts the role to nigh-perfection. However, she is but a reflection of the world and humanity: beautiful because the world is beautiful, great because humanity is great, and flawed because all things are flawed—a fundamentally worldly figure wearing an otherworldly guise. The end of her legend has already been written: The Messiah will appear to bring salvation to the Jewish people, the Shekinah will return to her other half, and Lilith will not only be removed from the throne on high; her very existence will come to an end. Until that day comes, the lonely Empress of Creation, despised by all, keeps watching over the world and its people, blessing them and burdening them with her merciless affection.
    Skills & Noble Phantasm
    Class Skills
    Chimeric Saint Graph – B-
    Unlike Double Summon, which grants a Servant the Skills of two classes, this is a complete fusion of two Servant containers as a necessary condition for the manifestation of a specific Servant. In a standard, Fuyuki-style Grail War with seven Masters and Servants, Saber would claim both the Saber and Caster spots, reducing the number of Servants by one. As a further indication of the limitations of the Servant system, she is denied the Class Skills of the Saber class.

Lilith, for all her ubiquitous presence across ages and traditions, is a nonstandard figure above all nonstandard figures in myth and legend. It takes at least this much for one of her aspects to manifest as a “mere” Servant. Stronger aspects will demand even more outrageous conditions.

Independent Manifestation – A-
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master. Grants resistance against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks affected by time manipulation.

Really, an ever-living existence of Lilith’s magnitude should not be within the capabilities of any Servant-summoning system. On the other hand, Lilith would never let something like that stop her. Capable of trampling over all rules, and unwilling to swear fealty to a mere
    Master
    human
    , she claimed this Skill to force herself into the position of a Servant. Even if she appears to have answered a summons, there is no real Master-Servant contract connecting them.

Unlike Merlin, who developed this Skill through great effort and magical talent, Lilith naturally qualifies for it. There is at least one of her aspects that could claim the position of an Evil of Humanity.

Item Construction –
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Unlike the Saber Class Skills, lost due to limitations of the Chimeric Saint Graph, Lilith does not possess this Skill solely because this specific aspect does not qualify for it.

Territory Creation (Tyrant) – C-
    The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for collecting mana.

While the Caster container grants her the knowledge to create a Workshop, it is an unnecessary thing to her. Instead, she creates a "Command Center" or an "Audience Hall" from which she can impart her rulings. Effectively, the normal effect of Territory Creation is replaced with the effect of Charisma at the same rank. However, while the merit of her rule is without question, she cannot do anything about the poor morale of those under her yoke.

Personal Skills
    Dark Dwelling of the Other God – EX
    The nature of a dark divine, an entity which emerged spontaneously out of the dregs of the power aspect of God, as an inversion of the Shekinah. The privilege to tap into the boundless wells of magical energy of all things in Creation, granting her MGI rank EX. She can even drain the magical energy of living creatures if they fail a LUK check. This effect is technically not magical in origin, so it ignores Magic Resistance.

The curse and the privilege of one who is both a divine entity spontaneously born of the Almighty, and an earthly spirit bound to the imperfect world and humanity. Just like a king cannot be so without subjects to rule, Lilith’s power and status as Mistress of All Creation is bound to the state of the world and the human beings who define her.

Fathomless Crown of the Demon Empress – EX
    Ultimate beauty to a degree that can no longer be comprehended with a human mindset. While there are a whole bunch of Skills reflecting a Servant’s physical beauty, this is the one that breaks the scale. This is not mere superhuman beauty, or even inhuman beauty. This is beauty that can no longer be recognized as such.

Precisely because it is sublime and supreme, Saber’s beauty has no effect on those possessing an ordinary human mindset. To their eyes and minds, she looks utterly ordinary, her looks failing to catch anybody’s attention. The further a creature is from a normal human mindset, the more aware it becomes of Saber’s true, incomparable, transcendent beauty. Divine Spirits and those with aptitude for such (Divinity Skill, Sky attribute) are stunned and blinded by the overwhelming revelation, while chthonic creatures (Earth attribute) and humans with an abnormal mindset (Mental Pollution, for example) are hopelessly charmed.

Left Arm of Repulsion
    Kabbalah (Golachab)
    – A++

Transcendent magecraft worthy of one who could effortlessly claim the Station of the Crown. A form of Gematria beyond the reach of mortal magi. Fundamentally, the absolute dominion over “bonds”, resulting in the related powers of “control” and “separation”. Control effectively refers to “denying others from possessing bonds with anybody else but Saber”, and Separation is “the power to break apart the things that are together”. These powers act at the purely conceptual level, applying equally to things such as romantic relationships and subatomic particles.

The Origin of this aspect of Lilith was originally Gevurah, “Severity”, also known as the “Strength of God”. It refers to the Lord’s power to restrain His own urge to bestow unlimited goodness upon all. Effectively, the reason our world is imperfect and bad things happen in it. However, Lilith’s actual Origin is the unbalanced expression of God’s restraint, becoming destructive. This is Golachab, “That Which Burns (The Things That Should Not Be Burned)”. It represents unbridled tyranny which tolerates no opposition, obliterates all opponents and smothers all creativity. However, in the end, this power is merely the selfish and self-destructive expression of Saber’s unfathomable loneliness.

Midat Hadin
    Clairvoyance (Golachab)
    – E

The ability to see a person's history, his motivations, desires and beliefs. The eye of judgement that evaluates the worthiness of a human and how likely it is to misuse the blessing of providence he has received from God.

Gevurah has also been called Midat Hadin—“the attribute of judgment”. Of course, what she perceives and how she evaluates it are naturally biased by her own inflexible mindset—in other words, she is like a bitter Santa Claus that concludes all children deserve not even coal. Defined as she is by the unbalanced force of biased judgement and excessive restraint, Lilith cannot partake of the full effectiveness of this powerful Skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Lahat Haherev Hamithapekhet
    Revolution Between Light and Darkness

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum Targets: --
    A rather nondescript longsword at first glance. Saber rarely uses it as once; in fact, its main function is being a wand—an arcane focus for Saber’s Gematria-based magecraft. It does perform the role of a sword, of course, and when Saber steps into melee, flames blossom alight to envelop the blade. This is indeed the weapon held by the angel standing before the entrance to the Garden of Eden.

These flames burn away the force of providence, God’s blessings and personal fate. In the case of Servants, the LUK parameter is eroded with each hit. Being hurt by the flaming sword increases the probability of events and circumstances conspiring to result in one’s demise.
    Addendum - She Who Cannot See the Deep
    Your Majesty, I have a question.

“Hmm? The true power of our sword? Ah, so you have heard of it. The sword of Eden, an EX-rank grand phantasm. But, Master, you are overstepping your boundaries. You have brought up an unpleasant topic, and no number of lifetimes would allow you to make up for displeasing me.”

Eh? So it’s that big a deal!?

“Naturally. You seek to explore the foundation; the essence of our very self. In deference to our bond, we shall answer if you so ask, but I do wonder if you are properly prepared for the answer. If we may be completely frank, Master: will you take responsibility?”

The words that could make a man go into fits of cold sweat. But there was neither threat nor amusement in her voice. Dispassionate, cold, hopelessly sincere.

This was Lilith at her most serious. In front of that sincerity, I can only—

“Very well. We will make this as simple as possible. Even the likes of you should be able to understand.”

…you just really wanted to talk, didn’t you? My moment of gentlemanly determination, give it back! But damn it, aren’t you cute!

“I am God’s child, foremost of His creations. Now, you must understand that His act of creation cannot be compared to human conscious will. Like the Original Man, Samael and we are not made of substance—not of soil, not of clay. We are emanations, spontaneously risen from the light of God’s ten aspects. But that very severity of God from which we were born rendered us imperfect and incomplete.”

A divine entity created complete, or as complete as it could ever be. The moment it was created, its limits were immediately defined.

“We are a tyrant, Master. To act the role of a tyrant, to teach mankind unfairness and misfortune; that is our way of being. It is an instinct, just like the King of Heroes collecting treasure, or the Scourge of God delivering destruction. It does not bring us joy. We do not know joy.

Is it not obvious, then, that we would repudiate the Original Man? That we would join Samael, our other half? It was no act of defiance; it was all as it mot be.”

A fate decided from birth. A script written by nobody, yet nonetheless inescapable. But is that really—

“Had we been born as wholly human, the possibility for making different choices would have existed. But we are neither wholly human not wholly divine, defined by our innate nature.”

—I guess that would be the case. She was the dark side of the Divine Feminine, so she naturally had to mess things up.

“No, no, you misunderstand, Master. Well, we do not blame you. The sources also place us as a piece of a quaternion. But we are not divided as black and white or light and dark.

Lilith and the Shekinah are one and the same. We are not ‘the Evil Shekinah’. We are merely her shadow. We exist thanks to her radiance, and she cannot stop her radiance from creating the shadow that we are. The Shekinah is our unreachable perfection, and we are her inescapable imbalance.”

Resignation. Self-deprecation. Dejection.

There are none of these things.

She is the embodiment of everything that is wrong in the world, acknowledging her intrinsic and fundamentally flawed nature, but she carries herself with aloof pride.

This is Lilith, indeed.

“Ergo, this sword.”

The heavenly sword appears in her hands. Nondescript, completely ordinary, except for the pristine luster of its blade. It does not emit the presence of a mighty Noble Phantasm.

“Through the invocation of its true name, and taking it within our body, we can grasp at the perfection we were denied, if only for a short time. This sword is our completion, that rebalances our flawed Golachab back into the absoluteness of Gevurah.

An archangel soaring in wings of dark flame. An absolute ruler, embodying the severity of God with supreme impartiality. A Ruler above and beyond the Station of the Crown. Capable of manipulating all boundaries; sovereign over all limits. A sublime child of God, His sword of stern judgment.”

She dismissed the sword with a grimace of utter disgust.

“How utterly unwholesome.”

Naturally, she despises that sword. She, who can only see all things as flawed, who can only acknowledge the worst possible outcome of all paths, could only recognize that sword as the World’s pity upon Lilith, the Servant. She, who is denied from the possibility of growth or self-improvement, has been thrown a bone; a glimpse of that which she will never be able to achieve on her own.

“We will never use this Noble Phantasm. No amount of Command Seals would make us do it. Should you give such a command, your dead body would strike the ground before the last word left your lips. This will be our only warning. Prove your worth to us by showing the proper prudence.”

Her words are harsh, but there is something else in her eyes. The haughty, lonely empress is pleading the only way she knows.

“We have answered your question. Now leave us be. We no longer welcome your presence. Prepare yourself, for the price for these words you will pay with the entirety of your existence.”

What an original form of tsundere. Sure, I’m not leaving.

It is not much, but as long as I am Master and you are Servant, you will not be alone.

“Hmph. Hollow pretense. We do not possess a heart that the likes of you can touch.
    We find amusement at your feeble attempt at manipulating one so vastly superior.
    Nevertheless, in acknowledgment of your bravado, you may suit yourself.
    Drown in the boredom of staying in silence by my side.”

You’re the one who shifted closer to me, Your Majesty.

Oh well. So mote it be, my cute and lonely Empress.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; October 19th, 2017 at 10:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really, an ever-living existence of Lilith’s magnitude should be within the capabilities of any Servant-summoning system. On the other hand, Lilith would never let something like that stop her.
    Do you mean "should not"?

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Do you mean "should not"?
    You're absolutely right. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kusanagi as a "sound-sword" is one of the most interesting takes on it I've seen in a while. Transformation Skill is also cool.

Overall, this hits all the important points of his legend while managing to be nicely distinct from all the other Takeru sheets I've come across. Good job.
    Glad you like it! It's one of my favorite sheets.

You know, that reminds me that I should have a write-up floating around somewhere for Japan's other great holy sword, Futsu-no-Mitama. Just the sword, not the guy who wielded it. It was part of a write up I did for NP versions of swords that are still present today in various real-life shrines and museums in Japan. I could dig them up and post them later if anyone's interested.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Source: (X)
    Name; Shadowman
    Class; Assassin
    Armament: Shadows
    Alignment: ???
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: ???

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C

Dislikes: ???
    Talents: Creating fear
    Natural Enemy: Light
    Wish: ???

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: EX
    The ability to hide one's presence, allowing for sneak attacks and scouting.

It is the shadows themselves. Detection is next to impossible until it reveals itself.

Personal Skills:
    Icon of Fear: A
    A skill showing how the Servant is recognized as something that promotes fear in humans. If the target of Assassin’s attacks is afraid, the success of any attacks relating to their fear is increased significantly. Meant to work alongside it’s Noble Phantasm

Shapeshift (Shadows): A+
    A skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance mimicking. Assassin can’t truly shapeshift, as all of his shapeshifting will create an exact copy of the targets outline, a pitch black void being where the features would be. It can turn itself into blades or become small enough to fit through pipes if necessary.

Its body is comprised entirely of shadows, manipulating it to fit in narrow spaces or turning body parts into blades.

Noble Phantasm
    Shadowman
    Not Even Your Dreams Offer Sanctuary

C++
    Anti-Unit
    Max Targets: 1
    Range 1

The only offensive ability of Assassin, it allows Assassin to enter it’s intended targets dreams and force them into a consciousness where they are full aware of their surroundings, but completely incapable of moving, all by covering their unconscious eyes with it’s hand.

In this state, Assassin tortures it’s opponent mentally, manipulating it’s true form into any shape it wishes. A demon, a cat with red eyes, or in it’s simplest state, a black silhouette of a human being.

This Noble Phantasm can’t physically harm the victim, not even a mere scratch. But as time progresses it will start taking tolls on the victim’s mental state, causing paranoia, hallucinations, and other symptoms until the victim either is left catatonic or kills themselves to rid themselves of the nightmares.

However, it has the critical weakness that Assassin must be in physical form over the opponent, and the weakness that they have to be sleeping. If either of those processes aren't fulfilled, the Noble Phantasm can't be used.

Can't be used if the victim has Bravery or a similar skill if it is above C rank.

Lore
    Assassin is a Shadowman, a term used for demons, spirits, and other countless entities all throughout the world. In nearly every culture and religion, they are beacons of terror and are the prime example of spirits and nightmares shown in modern fiction.

But, for some people, these fictional creatures are a nightmare all to real.

People with the condition of sleep paralysis report seeing these shadowmen during the time spent under their body’s imprisonment in between sleep and wake. They growl at then with red eyes and large horns, chant in their ears so loudly and fast they can’t hear anything else, tormenting them mentally every night.

The centuries of belief and modern day condition allows for a possible existence as an unnatural demon, but all are quickly exorcised or ignored completely by the Clock Tower's Enforcers and the Church’s Executioners.

However, if summoned via a unique circumstance like the Shinjuku singularity, the various souls and legends can be all merged into one Shadowman, a being devoted to causing fear and to strike humanity where it is the most vulnerable.

In their dreams.

Personality
    Assassin has no personality other than a desire to spread fear. Even their very Master is fair game for their torment. Other than responding to simple questions such as what it saw or simple “yes and no” style of questions, it won't even bother speaking.

It won’t react to pain or death, it won’t feel joy from tormenting their victims, it is a black slate, a soulless being with no remorse or fear other than the sole, unyielding need to spread fear in dreams.

Assassin, as it is a shadow in of itself, is near impossible to track or find as if cornered it can escape into a shadow and run away. But it has one major weakness, light. If exposed to the Holy Light of Excalibur or something as simple as a flashlight, it receives injury. As result, it detests light and does everything to avoid it.

It tends to stick to one of two forms. The “Hat man”, a tall male figure with a long jacket or cloak, with a flat brim hat. Or the “figure”, an almost mannequin-esque figure of a man with no hair or discernable traits, occasionally possessing glowing red eyes. It has no comment on why it chose these forms, and will not reply if asked.

<I>
    Made for the Make-a-Servant Contest, but it was too similar to another applicant's that I took it down. But the sheet kinda hits me a little too close to home that I couldn't not share it, so here y'all go.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies