Page 418 of 858 FirstFirst ... 318368408413416417418419420423428468518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Elizabeth: I was debating some time ago at taking a crack at doing one of her subordinates, Francis Walsingham, so I had to do a fair amount of research on them both, but I eventually lost interest.

Elizabeth fits perfectly in her entire character, the Noble Phantasm, her desires of freedom which were expressed later on as Drake, it's a fun sheet.

As I was writing this, I realized this technically counts as a Francis Lily, oddly enough.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    GUREITO HOOORN

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Stańczyk: Never heard of the dude as my eastern european knowledge isn't up there. The idea of a Jester as a Ruler is quite amusing, he doesn't seem like the type for it but then again neither did Holmes. The core ideas behind it seem pretty good which tells us about for sort of person he is quite nicely but I'm afraid with absolutely 0% knowledge on the guy I can't say more.

Kusuma Bangsa:
    I have -2 knowledge on Indonesia as well but this guy as the same problem as a few Iskander clones in the last thread. Not a fan of Patriotic Defender of the State as it doesn't seem to fit imo, perhaps something similar to Pent's Howl of the War God skill? He also has the generic army summon EX ranked reality marble which is in all honesty bland. I'd replace it with pretty much anything else.

Blog Entries
    Almost submitted this as one of my Phantom contest entries, but didn't finalize the idea in time. A silly little thing I decided to do after all the secession business that clicked in my head when listening to the OST of this demo for the ninth time.

I really wish this was the first sheet I wrote out on painkillers. Let me know if I got anything wrong or missed something. I'm probably not entirely lucid.

Class:
    Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    True Name: Great Catalan Company

"Don't worry, Master. Whether it's wining and dining,
    hacking and slashing, or deposing a king - we've got it all, if the price is right.
    ...You are gonna pay us, yeah?
    Yeah? Yeah."

Background:
    Spoiler:
    The Great Catalan Company began its life as a mercenary troupe led by the Sicilian noble Roger de Flor in the early 14th century and comprised of almogavars, or frontiersmen and footsoldiers from the kingdoms of Catalonia, Valencia, Castile, and Portugal. Many almogavars began as farmers or shepherds, who with time and experience became skilled mercenaries. While one of many such companies operating during its time, the Great Catalan Company was in the direct service of the Byzantine emperor Andronikos II, commanding such authority that at one time de Flor was engaged and wed to the Emperor's own niece.

The group quickly became known for wanton bloodshed and violence, outright massacring thousands of Genoese soldiers who opposed their intrusion into the politics of the region. They were soon sent to battle on the front lines against the Turkish people, where they quickly began not only killing, but looting and plundering everything in their path. The company saw significant success during this period, but at the same time, they began to claim more and more authority in the regions in which they camped, with de Flor insisting he be treated like a governor by the people whose cities he occupied.

In just a year, they fought for and reclaimed most of the regions the Byzantine empire had lost over centuries - but their success was outweighed by their arrogance and greed. To cut the head off the Company's growing hydra, the Byzantine Empire arranged the assassination of Roger de Flor and the murder of the remainder of the company at a banquet arranged by the Emperor himself.

Bereft of its leader and most of its troop, the Company should have dissolved and broken apart then and there - but instead they marshalled in Thrace and Macedonia, rebuilding their power and beginning a vicious campaign of retribution against the Byzantine empire, scarring the land and its people in what would come to be called the Almogavar Revenge. The trauma was such that Catalan citizens would be forbidden entry to temples and shrines until the turn of the millenium.

The Catalan company would continue to serve other empires, including France and Greece, for another decade - until in 1310, when the Duke of Athens failed to pay them their due, leading to the Company declaring war against Athens, conquering not only Athens, but Thebes and Thessaly, rechristening a large portion of Greece as the Duchy of Neopatras, ruling the area for almost a century through figureheads and appointed local leaders until they were overthrown and defeated by Spanish troops.

As a Servant, under ordinary circumstances, the head of the Company would surely be its founder Roger de Flor. However, none of the members of the company have sufficient fame to qualify as Servants on their own, and given that the individuals in the Company during each of its feats varied drastically, they may be considered to be a company of Phantoms, cramming themselves into the same Saint Graph to the point of overflow and breakage, united only by a single wish.

To take, and plunder, and seize all that they can hold and more besides.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Each phantom of the Great Catalan Company varies significantly in personality and experiences are not directly shared between them. Some may be bloodthirsty murderers. Some may be seductive spies. A few may take the role of commander, including de Flor himself. They may be flirty, stoic, outwardly chivalrous, even morose and reclusive.

But in their hearts, they band together as a Servant due to one unifying goal and ideal that holds them together in death as it did in life: they want and deserve everything they see before them.

To this servant, a Master is more akin to a benefactor than a ruler - as long as they are a useful resource or a benefactor/client, they will remain loyal in the pursuit of their shared goals. But under no circumstances will they submit to their Master's methods, and often they will even change their methods simply to spite the orders they've been given.

Even commanding them via a Command Spell is typically ineffective due to their nature as mercenaries and the diffusion of a Command Spell among so many bodies. A direct order that would cripple a normal Servant may only impair a single Phantom of the collective or else be spread wide to the point of futility among the Company.

A Master who believes they have won the Company's respect and loyalty may find out too late that they've not only secured his territory, but claimed it and rendered their cooperation moot. The only ways to guarantee the Company's loyalty is to become a member, to make yourself indispensable to them, or to somehow befriend each and every member and faction of a greedy, many-headed hydra.

Incidentally, any and all of them take offense if you try to shorten their name by omitting "Great." You simply have to say the whole thing.

Parameters (divided):
    Strength: C (E)
    Agility: B (E)
    Endurance: D (E)
    Mana: D (E)
    Luck: A (E)
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Riding
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts

Magic Resistance
    As members of the Company had no protection against magic in life, Rider is compensated with this skill only because of their class container, and thus, receives only the minimal protection against spells. At this rank, magic equivalent to D rank or lower may be rejected at most.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (Calamity)
    Rank B
    A skill denoting one's fortune to acquire wealth by taking it from other sources. It is possible to freely deploy the gold and resources of conquered territory. A skill that matches the natural excess and debauchery of the infamous Catalonian mercenaries, it is likely they could financially bankrupt even a thriving province.

Reconquistador
    A skill belonging to one who conquered already chartered lands. In Spain, the "Reconquista" was a period in which Christian armed forces began to push back Islamic conquest of the Iberian Peninsula of Spain and Portugal. This skill is similar, but at the same time, different from Conquistador in that it denotes the ability of invading, ruling, pillaging, and enslaving already known lands. At this rank, the Great Catalan Company can devastate and claim any land, and even negate the advantages of Territory Creation of equivalent rank.

Expert of Many Specializations
    Access to and use of many professional skills. At this rank, Rider has access to many skills, including tactics, academia, espionage, swindling, seduction, rhetoric, and a total of 20 others that may be used with proficiency of Rank C or below. Rather than many skills belonging to one body, the Great Catalan Company achieves this by splitting the skills and personalities of many bodies.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Great Catalan Company - A Sordid History of Conquest and Bloodshed
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    An embodiment of the strange and storied history of the Catalonian mercenary company, this is an anti-unit Noble Phantasm that targets the Saint Graph of Rider itself, fragmenting one foundation into many compartmentalized bodies, each with their own personality. Due to this Noble Phantasm, Rider has improperly manifested as a collective of Phantoms, each riding the Saint Graph of "Rider," all of them their own separate entity, with their own personality and will.

The number of mercenaries depends on the proficiency of the Master, with as few as 50 and as many as 200 being capable of manifestation by a sufficiently exemplary Master. More often, the average is between 80-100. As they are separate entities under the same banner of "Rider," the loss of one does not directly affect the whole of the others, with one exception - as each member of the Company is defeated, their power is distributed to the others, until only one proper Servant remains.

All members of the Company are equal, with none as the subordinate or offshoot of another, and even Commanders are not vital pieces of the Servant collective, as the Company survived the death of multiple leaders.

A versatile Noble Phantasm that allows the Great Catalan Company to split up for reconnaissance, act together to overwhelm magi or weaker foes, and so on. Due to the Saint Graph only being meant for one, the abilities of the divided Riders are low, among the lowest point of the capabilities of a Servant, though this deficiency is cured via destruction of the other bodies or temporary fusion between members.

Almogavar Revenge - A Mercenary Does Not Die Unpaid
    Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Army)
    Not a proper Noble Phantasm, but an offshot of the Great Catalan Company, this technique reflects the carnage left behind by the Company in each of their sieges and battles, in which they never lost a man without inflicting worse wounds upon their enemies. For every 6,000 lost, they would take the lives of 12,000. For every one dead, two would be spited.

In essence, by sacrificing the life of a member of the Company, a devastating counter-attack may be unleashed, utterly destroying that fragment of their power in exchange for a petty backlash against their killer. Members killed in this way do not add their power back to the collective, as it is instead expended in the attack. This can be said to be the Servant equivalent of a Broken Phantasm, as it may also be used to temporary bolster the strength of a dying soldier or simply expended in a violent explosion.

A Noble Phantasm that the Company is generally reluctant to use, but may resort to as a last resort or simply to thumb their nose at the superior Servant or magi who killed them. Should a large number of members deploy this Noble Phantasm at the same time, an atrocious massacre will surely ensue.
    Last edited by Sunny; November 10th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Great Catalan Company is an interesting idea, and a fun one. I laughed at the thought of them being summoned instead of Medusa and the entire Matou Basement being flooded with a group every color of the moral rainbow. The idea of the sacrifice NP is also an intriguing idea and done well. It's golden in my book

Man...

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Catalan Grand Company: Incidentally, I used to have an idea of using them as an Avenger Servant (namely Beurenger VII as he was Roger de Flor's successor) during their retaliation for latter's assassination, but kind got clogged for the moment.

Otherwise, this is a cool group Phantom Servant. This is one of the cases where Experts of Many Specializations is used interestingly, like Hundred-Faced Hassan's Librarian of Stored Knowledge. Question, as this is the entirety of the Catalan Grand Company, would Roger de Flor be among them, or it's just consists of the fodders average soldiers in the mercenary troop?

(Personally, It would've been a cooler result if the Catalan Grand Company were fused with another Mercenary Company, like the 10,000 Immortals or the Vanrangian Guard...)
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Assassin, Archer, Gunner
    True Name: Dick Turpin
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armament: Two flintlock pistols and a carbine
    Manifestation Cost: Medium

Bio: Dick Turpin wasn't a hero in life. He was a scoundrel and a rogue, not someone to be admired. He only displayed the bravery of a highwayman at his death. However, since then, he has become viewed as the embodiment of what a highwayman is, even being given a famous steed, Black Bess, which he never rode in life. This confounds him to no end, and has affected his mental state as well, adding to his depression.

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D++
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Riding: A
    Rider may use all vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank as mounts.

Magic Resistance: E
    Rider never dealt with magic in life, thus he has meager Magic Resistance. He cannot cancel spells, but he can reduce their damage.

Presence Concealment: B
    Rider was very capable at hiding and concealing himself in life, and thus, is very good for spying on the enemy. This skill will drop when he is preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Double Summon: B
    Rider many take a class skill from the Assassin and Archer classes.

Marksmanship: C
    Highwaymen are viewed as great marksmen, resulting in Rider being given this skill. He can hit a target fairly well, most of the time.

Bravery: A
    Rider was not exactly brave in life, not truly. However, the image of him as a great, fearless and noble highwayman has resulted in him picking up this skill, which more represents the popular image of highwaymen as a whole then Rider himself.

Independent Action: B
    Rider was never one to follow the law in life, and was always rather free spirited, though not in a good way. He may stay in the world for a full two days without a Master.

Noble Phantasms:

Black Bess: Swift Racing Steed B

Anti-Unit(Self)
    Rider’s most famous deed was one in never actually did in real life, but taken from the legend of another man, given to him by an author. However, it is so strongly associated with his legend, that he may use it. Black Bess was the steed he supposedly rode from London to York in the space of 10 hours, thus proving he could not have committed a crime there and giving himself a strong alibi. When activated, Rider has the ability to manipulate the flow of time around him, allowing him to seemingly teleport from one location to another, and withdrawn from combat fairly quickly.

Stand and Deliver: False Legend B

Anti-Unit(Self)

Rider’s greatest achievement is not his own, but was taken from another hero. This Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of the distortion of Rider’s legend. When used, Rider will fire off a bullet.If an enemy Servant is hit by it, he will be able to steal their Noble Phantasm, and have full knowledge and mastery of it’s use. However, there are limitations. EX Noble Phantasms cannot be stolen, and any Noble Phantasm above its rank will be reduced to rank B. He may also only steal one Noble Phantasm at a time. When he steals another Noble Phantasm from another Servant, if he already has one, it will be returned. When he dies, the Noble Phantasm he stole will return to the original Servant.

====

Here, Dick Turpin as Rider.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Name; Captain Ahab
    Class; Grand Avenger/Rider/Berserker/Lancer
    Armament: Fire, harpoons
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Moby Dick
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Riding, Evil, Human, Grand Servant
    Theme: Old Thunder–Ahab

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: D-
    Endurance: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E-
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Dislikes: Whales, his peg leg, humanity, God
    Talents: Getting others to work together, monologuing
    Natural Enemy: Moby Dick
    Wish: Moby Dick's death at his hand

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Avenger: A+
    The state of an Avenger, gathering the hate and grudges of others and taking them onto one's self, converting them into further power. At this rank, hatred or negative emotions aimed towards him grant tremendous power and up to a rank to his Strength, Agility, and push his Endurance to A++, merely being in combat with him can prove to be a losing battle regardless of strategy, as their anger towards him continues to grow with every block and strike.

Memory Correction: EX
    People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened. No man on Earth can ever understand his rage at the White Whale, how strong this hatred has scorched his soul is beyond what can be described with mere words. Landing a critical strike can very well tear his opponents apart.

Mana Replenishment: B+
    Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn. Avenger holds vast magical power gained from a Divine Beast, but the magical energy he gains is pitiful at best, barely enough to keep him sustained.

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of the Storm: A++
    A merge of Charisma and Riding, Avenger is disturbingly charismatic, able to make his destructive quest with no other end other than death for all involved sound almost beautiful and make it sound “right” in one’s views. His ability to command his vessel is at such a level, it is practically perfection to watch him guide his ship through the most violent of storms. His sickening charisma and ability to guide ships with his personality, makes him an ungodly, godlike man in many people's eyes.

Mana Burst (Fire): B+
    The ability to expel mana as fire from one’s body, increasing combat ability and defense. His worship of fire and vast amounts of mana allow him to quickly expel it from his body, burning all who stand beside him.

Thrice Setting Sun: C++
    An odd variant of Battle Continuation, upon his death, he will be completely dead for three days and three nights, until suddenly coming back to life. He is at his most vulnerable during this period, as he must stay materialized for the Skill to work and he can be “killed” again in this state if both his spiritual cores are destroyed.

Noble Phantasm
    Pequod
    The Damned Vessel Of The Damned Whaler

Anti-Army
    EX
    Range: 60
    Max Targets: 1~70

A monstrous hunting ship, made of American wood and fortified with the bones of whales, it is by far one of the most strongest ships to ever sail the sea. It’s three masts are always burning, it’s harpoons are always sharpened, and it’s crew is always prepared.

The ship brings with it the storm that destroyed it, lighting sparking through the air and scorching all it touches, waves of black washing away all that opposes it’s captain's vengeance, and bones of white strapped to it’s hull, guarding it from whatever seeks to impede it’s progress. The ship alone is an A rank Noble Phantasm, but it’s crew is where it gets it’s phenomenally high rank.

Of the crewmen only a handful are Heroic Spirits, and even smaller than that are one’s with actual abilities unique to them at 6.

Ishmael: A rank Luck, D rank Battle Continuation
    Queequeg:, B rank Eye of Mind (True)
    Fedallah: B+ rank Madness Enchantment, D rank Clairvoyance
    Starbuck: D rank Charisma, has a flintlock as his main weapon
    Stubb: B rank Calm and Collected, voice of reason
    Pip: Lowest physical stats, B rank Powerless Shell, B+ rank Evaporation of Sanity

But, the ship holds a curse, ingrained into it's wood. If the ship falls, so will it's captain. The hemp ropes will latch out like snakes and coil around him and his crew restraining then against the ship as they all thrash helplessly. The ropes cannot be cut, burned away, or dematerialized, no matter how hard he tries as his ship collapses around him, dragging him back to hell from whence he came.

Ahab’s Razor
    Of Fire and Blood

Anti-Unit
    B+
    Range: 1~20
    Max Targets: 1~2

A harpoon Ahab had forged during the journey, it is a vile, bloody red harpoon that with a cursed fire, soaking it in heathen blood, and a blessing of the Devil, has reached a level of mysticism only seen in the Age of Gods. The blade is soaked in burned blood, and upon calling it’s true name will burn with hellfire itself. Has the ability to breach through abilities such as Miracle and Protection of the Faith.

Bearing symbolic resemblance to Ockham’s Razor, and as result is constantly seeking any hypothetical path for an attack or throw. Instead of Avenger being the one controlling where the harpoon is thrown, it will seek out the “simplest” path towards the intended target. Be it by ricochet or a direct hit, it will always seek out it’s victim. But, due to the nature of the weapon and it’s wielder, it may completely miss his intended targets and target those who Avenger bears great hatred for. Not that there’s much difference between the two.

Lore
    When one thinks of a “revenge story”, it is difficult to not think of the Herman Melville’s Moby Dick. The book is regarded as the Great American Novel, and is considered to be one of the greatest works of fiction ever made.

However, what few know is that story is not a work of fiction, but truth.

Most of the story bears what happened, with names changed to protect the individuals associated with the hunt, but two details were omitted by the author to prevent…repercussions by the Mage's Association. One was that the Divine Beast Moby Dick wasn’t a fictional monster, and that what killed the Pequod's crew was not Ahab's insanity or Moby Dick.

None of the individuals there remember what exactly happened, “One second we were chasing the white beast, and the next I’m on a coffin.” To quote Ishmael, so Herman created the ending to finish the story. One theory is that Gaia retaliated at a human trying to kill one of the last Divine Beasts to exist in the modern era. Another is that the story that was written is how the Pequod met it’s end. Some even claim that Alaya had intervened with a Counter Guardian and destroyed the ship and crew spare Ishmael. No one knows, and no one will ever know.

But, Ahab could hardly care less. Summoned in his truest form, the whale's spit coursing through his bloodstream, Ahab is intent on killing that whale, no matter who he crushes under his foot to do so.

His title as Grand Avenger comes at one simple reason, he doesn’t just intend to burn himself in his goal to slaughter the whale. His men, his allies, his own Master, the world itself, all are just pieces of wood used to keep his flame of hatred alive so that he can scorch the White Whale's flesh, and burn it to nothing but ashes. No man on Earth has ever had a hatred greater than him, his rage propelling him to his rank as Grand.

Personality
    A true tyrant, he holds nothing in his soul but vengeance, trampling all who stand in his way for his goal. He hates humanity for standing by and ignoring the monster in the ocean, God for letting him become a maddened beast, and Moby Dick, for tearing away all of his humanity along with his leg.

He holds no caring for anyone, as they are all just tools or observers of his vengeance, and will slaughter the world with no regard for who’s blood his spear has spilled. As result, he is a recluse and is nearly always alone, but you may catch him pacing the halls or smoking his pipe on Chaldea's rooftop, silently letting the snowstorm rage around him.

As his Master, you need to work your own goal to his for him to even acknowledge your existence, which will be done oddly. A glance and an insult are about the only ways you'll be able to tell if he actually is taking care to notice your location in relation to his. But, given his odd choices of words, it sounds like he intends something far different with his words...

"Honestly Master, how are ye always so gay all the time?" means "How are you always so happy?"

Upon seeing other Avenger’s, he may actually laugh in their faces. To him, their vengeance is pointless and child’s play. ”They’re either takin revenge against no one or everyone. Only that Middle Easterner actually has something aye approve of as being worthy. The others are just whiny brats who don’t understand what it is to take revenge.”

Relationships
    Achab
    "What an annoying man, he acts like he should be allowed to even be by my side, when 'e should have an entire boatload of harpoons shoved up his arse."

Saint Martha
    "For a saint, you give tha feeling of enjoying some rather unsaintly activities. Your ears turning scarlet don't help you refuting my words."

Angra Mainyu: "Saw that old dude you summoned. He said I was "worthy", then started going on some big tangent about vengeance and whatnot, the old creep. Keep us off the field together, rather not have to die defending some crazy grandpa."
    <I>
    In a rather bold take on a V2 Servant, I figured that since Ahab is pretty much the poster old guy boy of revenge stories, Grand Avenger was a fitting class for him.

Man...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't think he'd Grand material myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Don't think he'd Grand material myself.
    Agreed.

What do you think of Dick Turpin?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    Agreed.

What do you think of Dick Turpin?
    Does Stand and Deliver make it so that the target can't use their NP anymore?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    The Catalan Grand Company: Incidentally, I used to have an idea of using them as an Avenger Servant (namely Beurenger VII as he was Roger de Flor's successor) during their retaliation for latter's assassination, but kind got clogged for the moment.

Otherwise, this is a cool group Phantom Servant. This is one of the cases where Experts of Many Specializations is used interestingly, like Hundred-Faced Hassan's Librarian of Stored Knowledge. Question, as this is the entirety of the Catalan Grand Company, would Roger de Flor be among them, or it's just consists of the fodders average soldiers in the mercenary troop?

(Personally, It would've been a cooler result if the Catalan Grand Company were fused with another Mercenary Company, like the 10,000 Immortals or the Vanrangian Guard...)
    Phantom fusion is an interesting idea, hm. I guess I didn't go that route because the way I wrote it was already a squad of phantoms flooding into the same vessel until it fragments, but it's a possibility worth exploring by someone else. I like the idea you had for an Avenger version of them too.

The way I imagined it had de Flor there when I mentioned commanders, but I wanted it to be clear he was just one of the collective and that the whole outlives even their leaders.

---

@ Ahab, I'm curious, is that the Grand version or the one you'd get if you summon him to a normal vessel? Because if Grand Caster set the scale, Bs and Cs are way below the scope of a Grand, but I could see it being the 'normal' summon version.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    @ Ahab, I'm curious, is that the Grand version or the one you'd get if you summon him to a normal vessel? Because if Grand Caster set the scale, Bs and Cs are way below the scope of a Grand, but I could see it being the 'normal' summon version.
    The sheet I made is the summonable variation, as a Grand I suspect all his stats would be A or B while Mana and Luck still remain fairly low at the D-C range, as he really has shit luck in the novel and the peg leg isn't doing him any favors either. It's hard to dodge laserbeams of death when you're missing half of the reason you're able to move around in the first place.

Man...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Aren't KH have two E rank on his stats? Though, that's his 'normal' Servant version. Or maybe, E rank in Grand vessel is equal to A-rank or something.

I mean, we don't know their rank will be the same or not.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Aren't KH have two E rank on his stats? Though, that's his 'normal' Servant version. Or maybe, E rank in Grand vessel is equal to A-rank or something.

I mean, we don't know their rank will be the same or not.
    There's no reason to think their stats are measured differently. That'd be just weird, and parameters are confusing enough already without bringing in the possibility of non-standard measurement.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    There's no reason to think their stats are measured differently. That'd be just weird, and parameters are confusing enough already without bringing in the possibility of non-standard measurement.
    Are you talking about my speculation about E-rank in Grand vessel is equal to higher rank or the same Servant will have different stat if summoned as Grand?

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Does Stand and Deliver make it so that the target can't use their NP anymore?
    Thought it was obvious. It gives it to Rider for his own use, much like his most famous deed was preformed by someone else.

Regardless of whether or not it's obvious, it's also absurdly OP.

I had my doubts about Grand Avenger Ahab but the more I thought about it the more I realized he probably is Grand material. Well done.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Regardless of whether or not it's obvious, it's also absurdly OP.
    Don't really think it's that OP to be honest. He can only steal one NP at a time and they're returned when he dies, after all. Personally though I'd also make it so he can only steal NPs that take the form of a physical item, rather then conceptual ones or ones that manifest through the owner's body like God Hand. That'd fit more with the imagery of "stand and deliver", as well as making it less OP.

Blog Entries
    Don't know if you guys are looking for ideas or not, but I'd just thought I'd share some names if anybody's in a creative rut:

Sita
    Ereshkigal
    Nehza
    Calamity Jane
    Ashiya Doman
    Oda Nobukatsu
    Minamoto no Yoshinaka
    Minamoto no Yoritomo

Caesarion
    Draupadi
    Krishna
    Shakuni