Page 437 of 858 FirstFirst ... 337387427432435436437438439442447487537 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    we are all going to hell arent we?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    we are all going to hell arent we?
    No.

Hell is already here.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The U-Boat Noble Phantasm should've been about how Hitler can hold his breath for a very long time becoming virtually a submarine.

I feel like you've missed the boat on that one.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

"How else do you think I escaped to Argentina"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That Hathor sheet is a gem. She reminds me of that sheet for Pasiphae that had her as a constantly horny cow-girl (did you write it?). Dang, now I want to see how the two of them would get along...
    Nope, that was me. Feel free to curse me for any mental images it may have caused.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Now that I think about it, Pasiphae would probably see Hathor as "competition" for any potential mate. Can you say catfight? Or... cow-fight, as the case may be.
    Silly human, that's not how it works! Obviously a good male will mount the both of us to show his manhood! And if he can't, then at least he'd have tried, wich is also sweet in its own wa-- Oh god, what am I writing.

Of course, that also depend on if Hathor is willing to partake in Pasiphaë's choice in mating partner.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

Class: Caster

True Name: Hosokawa Tama / Hosokawa Gracia
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:

Strength - E
    Endurance - E Agility - D
    Mana - B Luck - A Noble Phantasm - D

Skills

Class Skills

Territory Creation - B
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. At this rank, creation of of a fortified ‘Castle’ staffed by contracted wraiths is possible.

Personal Skills

Eye for Art - D++
    An infatuation with art. If Caster happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a chance that she might be able to figure out its true name. If the Noble Phantasm has religious significance or originates in Japan, the chance of recognizing it greatly increases.

Librarian of Stored Knowledge - A+
    An ability that makes it possible for a clear recall of knowledge from memory with a successful Luck Check, even if the information perceived in the past was not consciously acknowledged at the time. During the time spent alone in her castle, Caster consumed several libraries’ worth of books, containing information on history, religion, and thaumaturgy. It seems becoming a Servant has only made Caster’s memory better. She uses this skill to cast high level magecraft, though its reliance on a Luck Check makes it difficult to count on. A perfect skill for a ‘mission control’ type character.

Territory Creation (Beloved) - A
    The ability to build a place for oneself within another’s heart. If it’s someone that Caster treasures, she will devote herself to supporting them. It becomes possible to reinforce the target with spells even from the other side of the world, as if she is by their side. Skills such as Affection of the Goddess and Bravery can be granted at B rank, and stats can be increased depending on the strength of their bond with Caster. For a dear loved one, it’s possible for them to survive even against a great Servant with Caster’s support.

Noble Phantasm

Baptismal Reflection: Castle of Night and Day
    Type: Anti-Self

A representation of one who stood on the border between East and West. Caster possesses two names and perspectives from which she can view the world. She was revered for managing to reach the peak of life both as a Japanese woman and a Christian convert, mixing foundations that had been previously thought incompatible.

In effect, Caster’s spells possess a Phantasmal Sorcery Trait of Reflection. Any magecraft she weaves, regardless of where its thaumaturgical foundation originates, is treated as two separate spells with similar effects and completely opposite causes. Enemy resistances are ranked down and can possibly be bypassed. Each check must be performed twice. Most effective when used with defensive charms and barriers.

Aria of Sorrow
    : Burning Promise

Type: Anti-Army

Inversion of a treasured territory’s bounded field. An apparition of a great flaming castle that curses those who fanned the flame with misfortune and imminent demise.

Caster’s most famous moment was dying in order to protect her husband: while he went off to war, she and her retainers were surrounded in their castle by an enemy commander. In order to not be used as a hostage, they all burned away their lives. The immolation of home and memory was visible from Osaka castle. After Caster’s death a great torrent of outrage was poured onto the unfortunate aggressor. Soon after, the commander died in battle, but Caster’s beloved husband lived for decades to come.

Activated if an enemy steps within the ‘Castle’ established by Caster. The bounded field inverts, trapping all within in an inferno of flames. Aria of Sorrow burns Caster’s core as fuel, guaranteeing her demise after it has been activated. Should the enemy survive the flames, they will be saddled with a curse that lowers their parameters and ensures their demise, twisting the world to strike at them with misfortune after misfortune. It is only possible to dispel this curse if the one afflicted is forgiven by Caster’s ‘beloved’.

Caster has sealed this Noble Phantasm herself, and will refuse to ever use it.

Background
    A well-known wife, who began as a daughter of the betrayer Akechi Mitsuhide, became a Christian just before it was outlawed, and finally died rather than inconvenience her husband. Gracia Hosokawa’s tale is a unconventional example of heroic tragedy.

Though she inherited her father’s sharp mind and cunning even as a young girl, Tama Mitsuhide neatly put such tools to rest and devoted herself to becoming the best possible wife for the man she fell in love with. Had she not met Hosokawa Tadaoki, she would have had a future as a great commander. Instead she was an exemplary wife, taking on household duties and expertly supporting her husband. Such was only natural, was it not? A perfectionist to her core, she threw herself into her new role.

The first years of marriage were pure joy, the kind of love that exists for its own sake. However, it could not last. The beginning of the end of Tama’s happiness began with her father’s betrayal of a certain Demon King. Despite her position, Tama’s husband took up arms against her father and she agreed without a moment of hesitation, severing ties with her man that had raised her. It wasn’t that she didn’t love him; Tama merely reasoned that a wife’s duty towards her husband was more important than a daughter’s to the father.

It was then that the first crack appeared in their relationship. If only she had paid more attention, Tama would’ve seen the look of dissatisfaction on her husband’s face as she informed him of her decision.

“It’s not human,” he had thought of her behavior. “Like this, I can’t even comfort her.”

She had not so much as shuddered.

For the remainder of her life, Tama’s unflinching dedication would be her downfall. Discarding all for the sake of her love with the reasoning of ‘such is proper’, she soon found that she had nothing left for herself, and their strained relationship had become something closer to mother and child. Tadaoki would act out, become rowdy, and misbehave, and she would accept it all with a smile. Even when he deliberately provoked her with all of his might, she accepted him unconditionally. Each time, he would grow to fear his wife more.

What had he fallen in love with? Before him, he only saw a perfect automaton.

Soon Tadaoki locked her in their mansion and escaped, finding war more comforting than the thought of staying with her. Tama Hosokawa was abandoned alone in a house with nothing to do except stare for hours on end at the sky and read the vast library of books that had been left for her. She continued doing as was proper, managing the affairs of her husband while he was away without a second thought, until one day, the perfect cycle broke.

“Mistress,” one of her maids said. “Are you alright?”

It was the first time someone had sincerely inquired as to Tama’s health. An ‘improper’ act that should have been punished.

Instead, Tama struck up with a conversation with the girl, and was introduced to God.

Something was born then, inside her soul. It was a seed that had never been watered until that day. Tama snuck out of her castle and approached a hidden church. Within was a priest, and within him was a lesson she should have learned long ago.

Tama discarded her old name. Days before Christianity would be outlawed in Japan, she re-christened herself Gracia, and was baptized.

She had at long last realized her error: by becoming the perfect wife, she had thrown away herself as a human being. By turning love into a routine that could be perfectly performed, she had lost sight of what had truly brought her and her husband together.

It was too late to fix things, though she tried. The remainder of Gracia’s life was spent as a shut-in, quietly supporting her husband from the sidelines. She learned bits of thaumaturgy and prayed for his protection, the rekindled life in her veins granting urgency and strength. She reached out, begging for a second chance, for an ounce of the trust they’d previously shared freely with each other.

She ran out of time, in the end. The signs were there. Tadaoki began to notice Gracia’s feelings once more. One night they even held hands beneath the trees and watched the moon together. And yet, something was missing. A spark that could have appeared at any moment to reignite their love, but wasn’t given the chance to.

The moment came. Gracia herself doesn’t remember if she chose to die or was killed on his order. Her religion forbid suicide, after all. Either way, she only wishes that he had returned that day, and told her to rely on him for the first time in her life.

Character Description
    At first glance, she appears to be the perfect image of Japanese wife, a Yamato Nadeshiko of the highest caliber. In truth, Gracia Hosokawa has long-since surpassed that label, becoming a true partner that can only be described as ‘her own person’.

Stern and strict, comforting and calming, teasing and fiery, she can behave as such when appropriate, if she so wishes. However, as she resolved to be true to herself some time ago, that sort of overly accommodating performance rarely surfaces. In her natural state Gracia is cunning and somewhat inflammatory, seeking tricks, puzzles, challenges, and interesting people with which to satisfy the endless curiosity that she’d kept sealed up for most of her life.

In a Grail War she shows no cowardice or hesitation, a trait inherited from a bloodline of warriors, and will happily face even the most fearsome foes without blinking an eye. Not that she ever gets the chance, because Gracia is also a bit of a shut-in. She prefers to stay at home, cooking and reading and scrying through the eyes of others. One might return after a day outside to find she’s adopted and tamed several local critters, only to later use them as scouts and familiars.

As a magus Gracia is hopelessly amateur, but makes up for it with enthusiasm and a wealth of book knowledge. Her array of spells covers nearly every thaumaturgical foundation, giving her a high amount of versatility, if not power. She is especially fond of Church thaumaturgy, as fitting her faith, and favors protective, nonviolent spells over the cruel ones modern magi are capable of, but will not hesitate to kill if called upon. Her powerful protection persists posthumously, and allowed her thoroughly mediocre husband to survive against true monsters like Shimazu Toyohisa and Ishida Mitsunari.

Gracia’s love is long-dead, and she is not the kind to betray him. However, being a loner who rarely interacted with others, she is quick to latch onto sympathetic souls. A charming Master might be seen as a surrogate child or friend. As her relationship with her Master is directly related to her performance as a Servant, Gracia does her best when paired with someone she can come to treasure, and would be nearly useless with a cold Master that doesn’t bother to interact with her. This sort of willfulness can be said to be one aspect of her wish.

Her natural enemy is Tamamo no Mae, who reminds Gracia of her past self. Both as a Servant and as a person, the result of a battle would be one-sided: Gracia would instantly denounce that fox girl with a cry of “You loved not a person, but an idea! Of course were rejected; your true feelings didn’t reach a single human being.”
    Last edited by Bloble; January 6th, 2018 at 12:28 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A+ sheet, round of applause

I seriously like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bloble needs to visit this thread more often, his sheets are seriously good.

Blog Entries
    I'm confused; is Tama the surname or the given name? It's used rather interchangeably in the sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tama is her original name. She would later change her name to Gracia as part of her conversion.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I must've accidentally used Gracia in the backstory bits where she's still Tama. Will fix.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that is an amazing sheet

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Speaking of infrequent visitors to this threat, has anybody heard from Gunbazca lately?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the references to that game series are making me super happy for some reason.

I also have to say, I've found that I really like these sheets that don't give things away right from the get go. I like how you kind of have to figure out who they are as you see more and more of their abilities.

That said, I never would have guessed that person from those abilities. In hindsight I can see it though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    A+ sheet, round of applause

I seriously like this
    Agreed, probably the best I've seen in a while.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank ye for the kind reception. Might be making more sheets if inspiration strikes.

I also have a few unsubmitted sheets for a few RPs. Would it be fine to reformat and post them here as well?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Thank ye for the kind reception. Might be making more sheets if inspiration strikes.

I also have a few unsubmitted sheets for a few RPs. Would it be fine to reformat and post them here as well?
    Oh absolutely, go for it. I might rework my /Reclamation application and upload that here too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Rider

True Name: Jan Žižka z Trocnova a Kalicha

Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength - B
    Endurance - A Agility - D
    Magic - C Luck - C Noble Phantasm - A+

Skills

Class Skills:

Riding - B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance - C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Dignity of the Rearguards - C
    A unique Skill that displays more power the more disadvantageous the situation (such as defensive battles, military withdrawals, etc.) is. Despite his being constantly put into dangerous battles, Rider’s status as ‘one that has never been defeated’ means he is never in a truly disadvantageous situation, and cannot use this skill to its fullest. Because of a certain skill, its rank has been reduced.

Military Tactics - B
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Because of a certain skill, its rank has been reduced.

Incitement - C
    A Skill that functions as the acquisition of the words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially, when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack. Rider employs this in a motivational manner and as a replacement for Charisma. He is known for rousing entire villages to beat back invading armies with his pointed words. He was also famous for goading his enemies into breaking themselves upon his shield wall with his sharp taunts. Be it friend or foe, Rider will always have something to say. Because of a certain skill, its rank has been reduced.

Innovation - Knight Slayer - A
    A special Skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their eras. It is a conceptual revolution of subjecting the old with the new. Rider’s conquests are said to be the ‘end of the glory of knighthood’, after which the martial prowess of a single person would become irrelevant on the battlefield. Indeed, after Rider’s death, the requirements for becoming a Heroic Spirit changed drastically. Similar to a certain other revolutionary on the opposite side of the world, this skill grants Rider modifiers leaning more in one's favor the more Knight-like the opponent is. It takes into account not only disposition, but also fighting style, Skills, and Class, providing a bonus against all three Knight classes, as well as Riders. This skill also prevents him from being summoned into any Knight Class, despite otherwise qualifying for both Archer and Saber. Since he has been summoned as a Rider, the ranks of all his other personal skills have been reduced by one and he has lost access to his second Noble Phantasm. If one were to ask Rider which class he’d prefer to be summoned in, he would laugh and say something along the lines of “There’s no container that can hold me! Then again, Gunner has a nice ring to it…”

Noble Phantasm
    Vozová Hradba: Soaring Iron Castle
    Type: Anti-Army

Rider’s military accomplishments centered around his idea of training peasant militias to man mobile wagon forts. Armed with Rider’s knowledge and early mass-produced handheld firearms, his humble army devastated vastly larger forces. These wagons became a source of fear to enemies, being unassailable mobile fortresses from which waves of death might arise. Most famously, Rider deployed his wagons on a hill surrounding Prague, then halted one of the great Crusades in its tracks despite being outnumbered and facing the greatest knights of Europe.

Today these wagons are known as the predecessors to the tank, and are laughably obsolete. However their miraculous accomplishment remains embedded in the public consciousness. Many attribute it to Rider’s tactical ability, and yet...

“Can you not hear their cries? It was God’s blessing that gave these people the strength to fight. He proclaimed that the lamb shall at long last overthrow the lion.”

Vozová Hradba is a recreation of that miracle, where by the grace of God the Hussites took back their country. It manifests as a series of iron wagons resembling tanks, that move under their own power. Instead of summoning these wagons, Rider converts other existing vehicles into armored wagons by touching them. This process saves magical energy and hearkens back to their humble origins. Some element of the original vehicle is retained. Depending on the original’s quality, the end result may have its own distinctions. From every direction these wagons can fire barrages of lead, up to a range of over a kilometer, though accuracy drops quickly. Naturally, these attacks carry the effects of Rider’s Knight Slayer Skill. In that regard Vozová Hradba is very similar to the Noble Phantasm of a certain Demon King on the other side of the world.

The terror of these wagons is not in their offensive ability, which although powerful is nothing unexpected. Neither is it especially quick; on the contrary, once manifest, Vozová Hradba is the opposite of mobile and relies on a constant barrage of fire to deal damage. Instead, the wagons are dangerous for their sheer resilience and durability. Far from being simply tough, Rider’s battle lines weathered the full charge of the Teutonic Order unscratched.

Although it is classified as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, the toughness of Vozová Hradba is such that to damage it, one requires at least an Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. It was known as a ‘mobile castle’ in life. This resilience doesn’t extend to conceptual attacks, making it more vulnerable to magical assaults from Casters or reality-bending Noble Phantasms. Still, as proof that training and individual perfection cannot defeat cold, hard steel, it is a fearsome mobile fortress that stands in the way of any warrior that dares to call themselves a Hero.

Background
    It started with two young men named Jan, both of whom desired to fix the world they’d found themselves in.

“I will cleanse the corruption from our church,”
    said one. “And bring God to the people.”

“I’ll become a great knight,” promised the other. “And remind people of what chivalry is.”

Neither dream would come to fruition. Jan Hus, the first, would be tried and executed by the Catholic Church after being accused of heresy. He had only wanted to heal what he perceived as a wound, and never realized the true depths of evil that had infiltrated his beloved church.

Upon hearing of his friend’s death, and of the Crusade that the Pope had sent against his followers, Jan Zizka, by then already a commander of some renown, would throw down his coat of arms and abandon his noble title. If killing reformers and peaceful worshippers was chivalry, he would have none of it.

In the face of the strongest cavalry on earth, he turned to the humble, the farmers and tradesmen, and asked them:

“Are you content with being oppressed by those who would have you call them heroes? Do you want to tell your children bedtime stories about tyrants and traitors? If not, then come with me! We’ll create a story we can be proud of!”

The rest was history. The faith that Zizka had lost in his childhood heroes instead solidified within his own breast. He became a loudmouthed braggart, who would needle friend and foe alike with jabs to get them fired up. It was an act, to cover up his true peaceful character. When he broke the Crusaders’ charge for the first time, he shed tears from his remaining eye.

For Jan Zizka had always loved knights. He had been raised on tales of King Arthur, on paladins and princes and mighty warriors that beat back evil. He had wanted to be a humble hero, and was now slaughtering those false saviors by the dozen.

There was no saving them. The Teutonic Order was a shambles, and the Catholic Church was run by greedy old men with no connection to God. The greatest Kings of Europe had gathered not to defeat some evil beast, but instead to bully peaceful worshipers.

What did that make those knights? Only monsters in the shape of men.

Zizka fought until he died, and was content with the legacy he left behind. But he did have a wish. His last thoughts were of his friend. If only, he thought. If only Jan Hus had succeeded in reforming the Church, and not left me this terrible burden, our dreams might have been real…

Miscellaneous Information
    Fighting Style: Wades into battle with a heavy mace or flail, swinging wildly. Is not averse to using guns and fighting dirty, but will not tolerate poisoning or inhumane tactics. Though his wagons classify as a mount, Rider prefers to ride on the horse he had in life, summoning it as an unremarkable phantasmal steed.

Speaking: Big and loud. Lots of words. In public, loves to either anger people or motivate them, usually both at the same time. In private, he is reserved and humble and reveals his noble roots.

Entertainment
    : Plays chess and reads the Bible. On being exposed to information about the modern world, he immediately fell in love with giant robot anime.

Appearance
    : Was summoned into the form he had in his youth, when adventuring with his friends. Despite this he is still missing an eye, likely because all of his statues depict him as such. Rider is thankful he isn’t missing both eyes, as he went completely blind later in life and he would prefer not to repeat the experience, citing how difficult it is to command an army that way. When not armoured, he is the type that would wear lots of heavy clothes, including at least two sweaters and a fur-lined hat at all times. On a random note, if summoned in Japan, Rider would take on the form of a young black-haired girl in a military uniform, keeping only his eyepatch.

: Knights. The Church. Jan Hus. Mobile Armour. Guns. Hot blood.

Dislikes
    : Knights. The Church. Arrows. People who are content with their lot in life. Oppression.

Other Heroes
    : Adores the Knights of the Round Table, and would treat kindly any of Charlemagne’s Paladins. Respects all folk heroes. Despises Assassins on principle. Somehow, would get along swimmingly with Spartacus. Would at first be amiable to Oda Nobunaga, but upon learning of the slaughter at Honnouji, they would certainly end up fighting to the death. Has a soft spot for saints and religious figures, and would never willingly harm one unless he had unambiguous proof that they had shamed their title. Wouldn’t stop him from being rude to Jeanne d’Arc, though, as she was against the Hussites he supported.

Romance
    : Married because it was expected of him, but there was no passion in it. The only person he was ever close to was both a priest and male, so he kept his feelings a secret, occasionally thinking “if only”. If he were to fall in love it would be with someone humble, pious, and charitable.

Religion
    : This version of Rider, at least, is only moderately religious. He views his anti-Crusade more as a defense of his best friend’s last wish than something approved by God. Rather, he thinks warfare is a disgusting thing, so clearly God would never encourage it. Were he to be summoned by a faithful Master, Rider might manifest with skills such as Protection of the Faith, Prayer of Faith, or Zealotry. As a side note, Rider’s friend Jan Hus is also a Heroic Spirit, suited to be a below average Caster-class with an anti-Saint Noble Phantasm that would be very effective against the likes of Jeanne d’Arc and Saint Martha.

Note: Though I had the idea before seeing it, I did find out that someone had already made a Zizka sheet. Mine ended up similar in some ways, but I’d call it more coincidence than anything. Originally meant for Reclamation, I modified him a little to post here.
    Last edited by Bloble; January 6th, 2018 at 04:55 PM.

Super Robot Wars made this sheet A++

What are Jan's Spirit Commands? Iron Wall, Inspire, and Hot Blood are obvious.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now that people are posting up all there discarded /Reclamation entries, I really ought to polish up mine and post it up here... Still not quite satisfied with the personality section, though.