Page 452 of 858 FirstFirst ... 352402442447450451452453454457462502552 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Finished Daji.

Thinking on it, within the Nasuverse aren't she and Tamamo no Mae one and the same? So I could spin this sheet further if I wanted, but, wouldn't it be more accurate to make this the girl she possessed as the Servant? I might have to re-think this. I should get more familiar with Extra and CCC.
    Not quite. I'm pretty sure I'm not wording it right but they're different people but with the same 'Origin' who was one of the OG gods,sort-of-but-not in the same way like Siegfried and Sigurd. Mizukume put it in better words.

As 'the girl who was possessed' I think the sheet works well on that myself.

Blog Entries
    So nobody knows any legendary figures I could make into a Servant who might have an illusionary NP, huh? That kinda sucks...

Finished Daji.
    This makes me think of the fact that there aren't really any Yellow Emperor sheets, which strikes me as a little strange. Maybe something to think about...
    Anyway, making this a sheet for 'the girl who was possessed' sounds like it would require either very little work (a small paragraph added to clarify this fact) or a near total rework, with little 'in between' choices available. I'm wondering how you'd do it.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    So nobody knows any legendary figures I could make into a Servant who might have an illusionary NP, huh? That kinda sucks...

This makes me think of the fact that there aren't really any Yellow Emperor sheets, which strikes me as a little strange. Maybe something to think about...
    Anyway, making this a sheet for 'the girl who was possessed' sounds like it would require either very little work (a small paragraph added to clarify this fact) or a near total rework, with little 'in between' choices available. I'm wondering how you'd do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Houdini
    Also, Atlante from Orlando Furioso

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Finished Daji.

Thinking on it, within the Nasuverse aren't she and Tamamo no Mae one and the same?
    I recall Shuwen comparing Daji to Tamamo in Extra and Tammy going "How DARE you?!", so I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    I recall Shuwen comparing Daji to Tamamo in Extra and Tammy going "How DARE you?!", so I don't think so.
    In Extella didn't she mentions the yellow emperor as part of her backstory?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did one, but frankly I'm not really proud of it...

死者 Corpse
    Gwydion don fab is the main one who comes to mind.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There’s also Menw or Caster!Uther

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You could always take a more indirect approach too, like giving a famous early filmmaker illusion magic to represent their use of special effects.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Anti-Populace Waltz Disney that rewrite people NP, personality, Stat and Skill aka their entire Saint Graph (but didn't remove the core legend of them) because his version is so popular people forgot the original existed

idk I just want to post that

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't that essentially World Faith Domination

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    WFD completely remove the mystery right? This one just changes the effects, it may empower or nerf depending the circumstances.

But yeah, it is essentially the same thing

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But insted of a lion man on a 20 century fox logo, is a mouse man on the disney logo

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Diogenes the Doggo
    A bit late but as of Fate/Grand Order x Himuro's Universe, he's canon.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Lancer of Okéanos

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Caster, Rider, Berserker.
    True Name: Circe
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Greece, Italy
    Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: B+
    LCK: E
    NP: B+

Height: 1,47 m
    Weight: 47 Kg
    Likes: Flawed human men who rely on her, to treat others to her wheat porridge, freedom;
    Dislikes: For man to lose interest on her, to be one-sidedly protected, imposed confinement;
    Talent: Scheming, Magecraft;
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus (Ulysses), Scylla;
    Attribute: Sky;
    Traits: Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    *Magic Resistance: A+
    The ability to resist magical effects. Lancer’s cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a “Magus Killer”. As one of the greatest and most powerful witches of her time, if not the greatest, Circe has enough knowledge about all kinds of magecraft to put up countermeasures against the most variable forms of spells. Her protection from the goddess of magic Hecate and her own authority as a minor goddess of magic after she ascended are manifested in the plus modifier against otherwise unavoidable spells from certain schools.

Personal Skills:

Spoiler:
    *Battle Continuation (Special): B+
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. Lancer’s version is special because it is not something natural, but actually a derivation from the Item Construction skill, where by previously consuming one of her special mixtures of herbs she can recover from injuries or even bring herself back from death once per use, like she did with Ulysses after he was killed from her poisoned spear by their son. These mixtures can also be given to the master or other allies, adding to the special qualities of the Skill.

*Intoxicated Meal: A+
    This skill represents Circe’s tendency to serve meals to her guests while full of a special drug to make them lower their guard so that she could transform them into the most varied beasts, preferably piglets. Alone it allows for Lancer to create poison traps in the battlefield; combined with her poisoned spear Noble Phantasm it becomes something like a Mana Burst (Poison) Skill, raising her damage output while also lowering the enemy END stat and poisoning them.

*Divinity: A
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Those who have A-Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Lancer has it at A due to being the daughter of the Sun God Helios and one of the three thousand Oceanid Nymphs, two supernatural beings, giving her aptitude to godhood. After her death at the hands of Thelemacus, by the will of Hecate her divine part ascended to the Throne of Gods, while her mortal soul went on to the Throne of Heroes.

*Hecatic Mysteries: A-
    The teachings of the goddess of magic Hecate. A chthonic primordial goddess which even Zeus, the king of the gods, had to honor. Her influence and authority expanded to many subjects: crossroads, entrance-ways, light, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts, necromancy, and sorcery. Her secret cult dealt with long lost secrets, older than the gods themselves. Its practitioners could take power from the embodiments of the chaotic forces from before the creation of Earth such as Nyx, the night, and even Chaos itself. With it she can take out the light from the sky (the worst nightmare for a certain Sun Domain Saber) and summon unthinkable creatures from when the planet still experimented with life, in the primal sea. The “minus” modifier comes from the terrible nightmares one has as a practitioner of this style of witchcraft and from the fact that she is limited to cast her spells on her spear while in Lancer Class, only as enhancement for her attacks. The nightmares tend to be shared with the master.

*Territory Destruction: B
    An unique variation of the Territory Creation skill she has as a Caster. Coming from the legend of Circe destroying her Legendary island of Aeaea out of grief for Ulysses and his crew leaving her once more alone in there. She was able to destroy the barrier that kept her in exile for killing her husband, even though it was supposed to be an indestructible one created by the Sun God Helios himself. It negates the benefits other servants receive in their workshops and allows her to weaken the effects and duration of Bounded Fields and Reality Marbles, while also incrementing her Second Noble Phantasm’s Damage and imbuing it with an Anti-Barrier effect.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Melinoe
    Doom-Bringer

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-5
    Max Targets: 1

Circe’s Poisoned Spear which she gave to hers and Ulysses’ son, Telegonus, to kill him. After he was killed Telegonus brought his corpse to Cape Circeo, where Circe brought him back to life and married their children Telemachus and Cassiphone. Telemachus ended up in a fight with his mother-in-law, killing her. With this, however, he freed her immortal side, which ascended into a goddess. Telemachus tried to flee through Italy, but was eventually found by his wife, who, aided by her divine mother, killed him. Ulysses died of grief after discovering this fact, while Circe, now a goddess, just went back to Cape Circeo, where she lies until today captivating the hearts of incautious men which wander the depths of her forest.

This Noble Phantasm is a simple Anti-Unit attack which deals damage and heavily poisons the target, with some probability of killing the target instantaneously. The poison with which the spear is bathed is a mixture of the deadliest poisons from the greek world: Hydra, Chimera, and all the other children of Echidna and Typhon, as well as their own.

The poison imbued in normal strikes can be resisted via poison resistance skills or endurance checks, but the story changes when its true name is invoked. By calling the name of the aspect of Hecate which governs nightmares and madness, Melinoe, through the chant of the Bronze Triangle of Pergamon (O Persephone, O Melinoe, O Leucophryne) the spear charges itself with a saffron-colored poisonous magical energy so concentrated that can melt through most protections and make the target not only fall to its death but also hallucinate with abominations that would make them wish for a quick death. Poison resistance can weaken this effect but never totally, normally only giving some terrifying hours more of life. The only way to fully recover is trough Poison Immunity, if Circe herself wants to heal it or specific Noble Phantasms and items.

Monte Circeo
    The New Lair Which Houses Great Power

Type: Anti-Mountain (Anti-Barrier)
    Range: That of Cape Circeo (5 km x 1,5 km x 541 m)
    Max Targets: Number of people that can fit in Cape Circeo

The Italian mountain in which Circe was said to reside after she destroyed Aeaea and its barrier. Sometimes confused with Aeaea itself, it is a headland formed by the same orogeny that formed the Apennine mountains instead of coastal erosion. It was inhabited since the Neolithic times, and it is one of the few places that still houses some of the powerful magic artifacts from the human civilizations that existed before the White Titan of Sefar came. Not only it kept these ancient remains, but it also contained the entrance to a protected pocket dimension where she could hide and bring the foolish men which dared enter her land to their deserved punishment. Her goddess self still lives inside this pocket dimension and occasionally walks through the National Park of Circeo disguised as some kind of human, be it a tourist or tour guide, one of the last bastions of the mystery from the Age of the Gods. It’s a similar situation to the Immortal Warrior Woman Scathach, but Goddess Circe’s is a self-applied confinement, as she does not want to share the same floor as her father Helios, who she still resents for exiling her before.

Heroic Spirit Circe as a Lancer cannot use this place as a Reality Marble, using it instead as a powerful attack. Calling the name of the mountain, she becomes able to connect with her goddess self and draw power from her, her land and the land’s artifacts, charging her spear with enormous amounts of power in the form of a bright pinkish giant spearpoint of light, representing the “Picco di Circe”, the highest point of the headland. She then throws it into the ground, releasing the energy in the form of earthquakes, shock waves and magmatic surges, simulating the moment were her new home originated in full glory, as if she were “creating her rightful place” in that moment.

The Territory Destruction Skill gives this Noble Phantasm the special capability to make Bounded Fields, Reality Marbles and similar thaumaturgical technics such as “Aestus Domus Aurea” to collapse.

It is a very heavy mana-consuming Noble Phantasm, limiting its use in a “normal” Fuyuki-style grail war.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The Witch of Hawks, Circe, is the daughter of the Sun God Helios and one of the Oceanids. Exiled to the mystic island of Aeaea by her father, she learned magic from her adoptive mother, the goddess Hecate and used it to turn the sailors which happened to stop by her island into animals, especially pigs, to keep her company. Served by Nereids and Nymphs, she mastered the magical powers of the plants. Longing for companionship, she fell in love with some men that happened to pass by her island such as Glaucus, who in turn loved Scylla, which was then turned into a multi-headed canine monster by Circe out of jealousy. Picus was another one who rejected her, ending up as a woodpecker. Both had divine blood (Glaucus was a minor sea deity and Picus was son of Cronus with a mortal) and both fell to her magic.

It was after that Circe started to surround herself with the primordial beasts of Hecate, who as a chthonic goddess derived from the Mother Goddess of Anatolia had some power over the sea of life. Circe was visited by the Argonauts too, who asked her to purify them from the murder of Apsyrtus less Zeus would make their travels impossible. Then came Ulysses/Odysseus, the first to escape her love without consequences... or so he thought. Fed up with loneliness after the year she passed with Ulysses and his crew, she destroyed Aeaea and its barrier and created a home in the pocket dimension she found in a forest in the middle of the Italian Thyrrennean coast.

After her eldest son of three with Ulysses grew up she gave him her poisoned spear and told him to hunt Ulysses, without telling him he was his father. Telegonus brought him in and Circe told all the truth while also reviving Ulysses. In exchange for his misdeeds to her, Ulysses married his son with Penelope, Telemachus, with Circe’s daughter, Cassiphone. This marriage would end up with death for both Ulysses and Circe, the latter by her son-in-law and the former by grief after discovering his daughter-in-law killed his son for revenge. Circe, however, being almost fully divine was freed from her mortal side before dying by Hecate, which made her ascend as a goddess, while her mortal share became a Heroic Spirit. Due to this separation, normally Circe can’t be summoned with her Divinity skill (as mortal Circe and goddess Circe are effectively different souls), unless with a catalyst from after she ascended, which permits Circe’s Saint Graph to be imbued with a fragment of power from her Divine self.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    In one word: clingy. However, it is understandable. Having lived alone almost all of her mortal life, Circe tries to get hold of all possible affection that comes to her, taking it to the extremes with her almost wanting to transform the Master into a piglet. Good thing that her Lancer version lacks the subtle ways the caster class allows, making it even more obvious when she is scheming something.

Her wish for the Grail is for someone to stay always by her side, be it in life or in death, to never be alone again. While she did have her Nymphs and Satyrs with her, their origin as ephemeral nature spirits didn’t make them solid things to call friends. The sailors which passed through her island were always boorish and barbaric man, not suitable for her dominant personality who never once made a man wrong her without giving it back, meaning she never found a suitable and/or available candidate to be fully hers.

Circe is also determined and intelligent, never submitting, not even to her own father, the Invincible Sun, of whom she broke the “impenetrable” barrier. She is great at making plans and strategies, has a vast knowledge of magecraft and is one of the gratest botanists the world has ever seen, even if a not much scientific approach. Although not a “military” Heroic Spirit, she is good at reading enemies and finding their weakness.

When in battle she poses as a carefree fighter, but in her mind she is analyzing and preparing her movements with cold blood, ready to strike at the best moments and knowing when and how to apply her powerful spells.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    She tends to see the Master as a candidate to be her eternal companion. The lingering feeling of loneliness became so much part of her being that when someone uses a book of the Odyssey as a catalyst, even more if the summoner is male, the chance of her being summoned are of 75%, unless the summoner has an abnormal affinity to some other Heroic Spirit present in the epic.

If the Master is a girl she won’t become too close but will still be very clingy. If the Master is a boy but also somehow a jerk with her she won’t hesitate to make him pay. If the Master is a gentle guy/gal she won’t leave him/her alone for a second and might become difficult to manage. In this case, sincerity is the best option.

She is sweet to the Argonaut Heroic Spirits and remembers them fondly, especially her niece Medea, who she feels somewhat guilty about, due to possibly being a bad influence, so if battling against her she will fight not only to win but also to teach her again, this time right.

Against Scylla or other Heroic Spirits she punished she will go all-out and unleash her most powerful spear spells.

While Ulysses was another one who left her for another, she holds him in bit of a higher regard due to his suffered life and because of being the reason for his death, twice. Still, if battling against him she will want to prove her superiority and will fight to the end as if against an equal, not against one more of her victims.

She would really like a fight against Gawain or Scathach. The first because she would love to see his face when covering the sun and the second to battle another Spirit bound to Earth.

Creator Notes:
    Hi, first post here. When I was reading about Circe yesterday and discovered about the poisoned spear I felt the urge to write a sheet for her in this class. I liked the result so much that I wanted to put it up somewhere. I already had visited the forum before without an account and saw the sheets everyone published so I found that it would be worth a try. Also took the occasion to explore other sides of her legend, such as the location of her island, her nature as a goddess and not a demigod and her lack of divinity in FGO and tried to put it all together in a manner that could make sense. Her appearence is the same from her Caster version, just imagine that the Golden staff is the saffron-colored spear. Part of some skill descriptions come from the wiki, as they are already well established Skills with well established effects. She may feel a bit OP but almost every servant I sometime idealized also is, and being Circe one of the most famous magic users of legend (almost the same as Merlin and even more than Solomon's King of Magic title I'd dare say) I feel she deserves it. Everything said, enjoy!
    Last edited by MoonCell; February 2nd, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thats a realy cool circe, i never even thought that she could fit into lancer but you made it, her second np is also very cool.
    But why is battle continuation(special) under class Skills?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Thats a realy cool circe, i never even thought that she could fit into lancer but you made it, her second np is also very cool.
    But why is battle continuation(special) under class Skills?
    Oh, you're right! Thanks, fixed! Also, thanks for the feedback!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Welcome. Only thing I'd say is that zerochan isn't a valid source as its an image gathering site. You're best linking to the artists original post - usually pixiv - (either a direct link or the artists name is usually put on the page). Also you can use imgur to make a smaller resolution of the image, Aside that that I think it's a reasonable alt for Circe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Welcome. Only thing I'd say is that zerochan isn't a valid source as its an image gathering site. You're best linking to the artists original post - usually pixiv - (either a direct link or the artists name is usually put on the page). Also you can use imgur to make a smaller resolution of the image, Aside that that I think it's a reasonable alt for Circe.
    Thanks! Also, changed the image to one for which I could find the source.
    Last edited by MoonCell; February 2nd, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thats an... Very nice... Uhh... Faceclaim

Fate / White Memoria