Page 453 of 858 FirstFirst ... 353403443448451452453454455458463503553 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Thats an... Very nice... Uhh... Faceclaim
    It's because I wanted an image that can show her third ascension staff, which looks like some kind of spear and luckily also has a yellow-colored tip like I envisioned it. The first I used I couldn't find the source and the only other two with the staff this way are or with a strange face or her official third ascension illustration. Think about it as more of a "spearclaim"

Edit: Nvm, found a better and more SFW image
    Last edited by MoonCell; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:30 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    A bit late but as of Fate/Grand Order x Himuro's Universe, he's canon.
    what is this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    what is this
    it's from Type-Moon's own "submit the strongest servant" contest.

C. Diogenes (Greece) - NP: "The Hero Within The Doctor"
    Diogenes of Sinope (412-323 BC) was a Greek philosopher who was one of the founders of the Stoic school of thought. Perhaps most famously, it's said he carried around a lantern while claiming to be looking for "an honest man". The mech here is the "True Dragon" from Getter Robo Armageddon, although I'm not sure what the relation is supposed to be.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    >Getter

Rad. Who are the others?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Rad. Who are the others?
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2598609

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thank ye, thank ye.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    it's from Type-Moon's own "submit the strongest servant" contest.

C. Diogenes (Greece) - NP: "The Hero Within The Doctor"
    Diogenes of Sinope (412-323 BC) was a Greek philosopher who was one of the founders of the Stoic school of thought. Perhaps most famously, it's said he carried around a lantern while claiming to be looking for "an honest man". The mech here is the "True Dragon" from Getter Robo Armageddon, although I'm not sure what the relation is supposed to be.
    E. Lapu-Lapu, I ship her... With that!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    E. Lapu-Lapu, I ship her... With that!?
    If I make a Lapu-Lapu sheet, this will be my FC:
    Spoiler:

Source: https://trainerashandred35.deviantar...Mobile-Legends

(I know, the design's from a mobile game)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well that's look good and fitting

---

Looking at the official game art, he shown wrecking a ship, very nice
    Last edited by Spartacus; February 3rd, 2018 at 04:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    Lancer of Okéanos
    My only problem with this is her having Hecatic Mysteries instead of High-Speed Divine Words, otherwise its a wonderful sheet. I'd have never thought of making Circe, of all people, a Lancer but it works surprisingly well.

It also somewhat connects with the next sheet I'm planning on posting, which is convenient since it gives me an opportunity for a segue!
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    My only problem with this is her having Hecatic Mysteries instead of High-Speed Divine Words, otherwise its a wonderful sheet. I'd have never thought of making Circe, of all people, a Lancer but it works surprisingly well.It also somewhat connects with the next sheet I'm planning on posting, which is convenient since it gives me an opportunity for a segue!
    The idea I was going with is that her spellcasting ability is limited as a Lancer, meaning Hecatic Mysteries is what allows her the use of powerful spells through the limits of the Lancer class, something similar to Scathach's Primordial Rune Skill.

Also, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!
    Last edited by MoonCell; February 3rd, 2018 at 10:51 AM.

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of Los Angeles

Name; Elizabeth Short
    Class; Assassin (False)
    Armament: None
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Source: North America, Historical Fact
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Female

Stats:
    Strength: E (C)
    Agility: D (B)
    Endurance: E (C)
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: D

Dislikes: Death
    Talents: Acting
    Natural Enemy: ?

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: ~
    The ability to conceal one’s presence from detection. Rank is lowered when preparations for an attack are made. Due to not being even a serial killer, this skill has been lost. However, her ability to hide herself is now managed by a completely different skill.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution: C
    A representation of one who possess a disturbed or broken mental state. Mental interference such as illusionary magecraft and hallucigenics of an equivalent rank are negated, while higher rank levels of mental interference are reduced in effectiveness. In her last breathes of life, Assassin was raped, her cheeks were cut from ear to ear, and was smashed over the head, the thoughts of what she had done to deserve this rotting her mind and soul to the core as she begged for a mercy that never came.

Without a Trace: A+
    The ability to vanish from a location without a trace, leaving no evidence of their prior appearance. A weaker composite skill of Information Erasure and Disengage. Retreat is only possible in a crowded area. Assassin’s last confirmed appearance was at the Biltmore Hotel, and was allegedly seen at by patrons at a local restaurant before she vanished into the city streets, reemerging after her death. This high level of mystery about her whereabouts are so popular in the United States that this skill is unmatched by any who also possess it.

Blood Starved: B
    A skill given to those who due to a curse or circumstances of their death, have no blood in their bodies and must replenish it. The more blood they ingest through drinking or transplanting directly into the vein, they gain more and more strength, up to two ranks for each stat excluding Mana and Luck. Assassin’s body was so drained of her blood she was initially thought to be nothing more than a mannequin, granting her an unusually high rank for her age.

Noble Phantasm
    Black Dahlia
    Who Cut the Flower’s Stem?

Anti-Unit (Self)
    D
    Targets: 1
    Range: ~

The crystallization of her own mysterious death and unsolved murder, this Noble Phantasm is used at the cost of her life.

By arranging her horrifically mutilated corpse in a specific location, it will be impossible to ignore and all participants in the Holy Grail War will be drawn to her location, and the mystery of “Who Killed the Dahila” will begin.

Some who saw the corpse will receive nightmares and phantom memories about them performing her murder, while others will feel compelled that certain Masters or Servants committed it. This can result in thousands of possible outcomes of accusations and subsequent attacks by any allies she held. All for the sake of finding someone who no can’t be found.

Lore
    Assassin is Elizabeth Short, or as she’s better know the Black Dahlia, a waitress and aspiring actress who was ultimately killed in a brutal fashion, becoming one of America's greatest mysteries.

Elizabeth was born in Boston Massachusetts in 1924 and raised in Portland Maine, being forced to move from her home to a family home in Miami every winter to prevent her brittle lungs from suffering injury from the harsh air. Her young life was that of a scandalous, reckless person, dating an abusive boyfriend and getting arrested for underage drinking in 1943.

After her fiancée died a week before the surrender of Japan in the second World War, she moved to the (in)famous City of Angels, Los Angeles in hopes of pursuing an acting career, taking up a job as a waitress. At the time, she was a dime a dozen. Young girl from across the country looking to act, a demographic which ruled and continues to rule the city.

On her final day alive, things took a mysterious and dark turn. After returning from a trip to San Diego with her boyfriend, the married salesman Robert “Red” Manley, he dropped her off at the Biltmore Hotel as she was planning on meeting her sister. This was the last confirmed time anyone saw her alive.

Six days later, her corpse was found in a developing neighborhood, her body cut cleanly in half, blood drained to such an extent her flesh was as white as porcelain, and her cheeks cut from ear to ear in a mock smile. The woman who found her thought she was just an abandoned mannequin, before rushing into a local home to phone the police.

Immediately, the local news caught wind of the bizarre murder, penning her as “The Black Dahlia”, painting the slightly rebellious woman as a ravenous woman who prowled the streets of Hollywood Boulevard. Such a dramatic character increased demand for the story, increasing the production and profits of any paper running her story.

The police and newspapers received multiple letters claiming to be by the killer, the words made out of newspaper clippings. One of them contained a large amount of Elizabeth’s personal belongings, such as her birth certificate and pictures, all carefully cleaned in gasoline to conceal any fingerprints.

After hundreds of interviewed suspects, the case was in risk of going cold. Until the newspaper Examiner received a hand written note stating the killer would turn himself in, yet when the time came and passed, another letter appeared stating that the killing was justified and that the killer would not turn themselves in.

Such an invigorating story swept the nation by storm, with countless local and national newspapers covering the story in depth to try and get the most sales. Yet, the newspapers were being sold less and less, as public interest faded in the case and no new leads came up. From searching up gay bars in light of a rumor that Elizabeth was a lesbian, to going to the local medical center to try and see if any if the students were possible suspects, yet both turned up nothing. In 1947, the case was declared cold.

Many blamed both police incompetence and the rampant media coverage that resulted in the case's failure, prompting multiple investigations into the Los Angeles police department system to weed out incompetence and corruption.

Many are suspected for her murder, from old lovers to highly respected surgeons and doctors of the era, but they are just that, suspects. No one figured out who killed the Black Dahlia, and no one ever will for possibly the rest of time.

Personality
    Assassin can be best summed by calling her a “blood starved prostitute” of sorts. She’s ravenous in both quenching her thirst and her lust, no sin being too high for her to commit to fulfill her desires. Her mind can no longer really differentiate from “Desires to be restrained” and “Desires to enjoy”, only seeing what she wants and taking it whenever she wants from whoever she wants.

She desires to find her killer, but her own damaged mental state prevents her from remembering their face, but doctors or surgeons easily set her off into madness, lashing out at whoever caused the memories to return.

Due to their incompetence being one if the main causes she never received justice, she will relentlessly seek the death of police detectives and news journalists.

<I>
    I have no idea what possessed me to make this, but I did and now it exists.
    Alternate FC
    Last edited by Saron; February 3rd, 2018 at 03:09 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    An Assassin who was a victim rather than the killer? Interesting.

Blog Entries
    Eheh. This probably would have been my entry to this month's contest, but like before, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to compete in my own prompt (plus I'm already rooting for a few of the entries already). I'm reasonably happy with how he turned out, but please let me know if I made any mistakes.

Writing projects I draft on medicine always turn out a bit loopy... He would be a terrible Ruler.

Class:
    Ruler
    True Name: Captain James Cook
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

"To lead is a heavy burden. One must be willing
    to turn his back on the crowd to show them
    the path to the future.

Oh, but rest assured - I will do whatever I must to show you all the way."

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Known for his cartography of Hawaii and New Zealand as well as the creation of the first detailed map of the Polynesian islands and Pacific Ocean, Ruler is Captain James Cook, an explorer famous for his scientific and geographic legacy.

Ruler's first exposure to the sea was as a recruit to the British merchant navy as a teenager. Born the second of eight children laboring on a farm in North Yorkshire, he was apprenticed as a shop boy, but soon ran away to the ports, seeking his future on the open seas. As a sailor, he immersed himself in the study of mathematics, navigation, and astronomy, progressing quickly through the merchant ranks and earning command of his own ship in just three short years after his apprenticeship. Rather than continue as a merchant, however, Ruler volunteered for service in the Royal Navy, viewing it as a chance to see even more of the world, despite being forced to start back at the bottom of the naval hierarchy.

Cook would soon earn distinction during the Seven Years' War, showing a remarkable talent for surveying and cartography that led directly to victory in the siege against Quebec, creating a reputation for scientific, large-scale surveys with precise triangulation even in extremely adverse or wartime condition. Parlaying the esteem he earned in the war into a conteact for scientific exploration with the British Royal Society and Admiralty, he wrote simply this about his intentions: that he intended to go not only "farther than any man has been before me, but as far as I think it is possible for a man to go".

Ruler was charged with finding the Terra Australis Incognita, the land believed to be the furthest southern reaches of the world, now known as the South Pole. At the time believed to be an immense continent the equal of the north, it had evaded discovery by all before him. Over the course of his three voyages for the Royal Society, he sailed thousands of miles of the globe largely uncharted by European civilization, creating not only detailed maps of the Polynesian islands and Pacific Ocean, but also tracking precise longitude measurements.

In addition, he was held in high regard internationally for a wealth of scientific and geographical discoveries along with the astronomers, botanists, geographers, and other scientists he brought with him on his adventures. He even traveled together with artists who produced notable landscape paintings of the islands they charted and discovered. A well-regarded gentleman and scholar, his acclaim was such that even enemy nations would treat his ship with care and respect.

...And yet.

He unquestionably met a brutish end to his career in a conflict sparked of his own making. Having arrived on the shores of Hawaii during the festival of Makahiki, a time of peace and good will, he was regarded by the natives as a visit by the god Lono, god of fertility, agriculture, music and peace. Relations between the two initially went well, due to the good fortune of the time of their arrival, but tension between the two cultures soon grew due to overreaches by the British, desecration of sacred sites and wood, and unchecked arrogance by the sailors, Cook included. The tension culminated in Cook marching into the village to kidnap the king in exchange for return of an important boat the villagers had stolen in protest. Such was his regard that the king initially agreed to follow him back to his ship, but upon realizing he was being kidnapped and not called to meet with the British, the king refused to go and a bloody conflict was sparked. Stabbed in the back by a knife he himself had traded to the villagers, he was stabbed and beaten to death in the conflict, before being buried as a king by the same people who had killed him.

As a Ruler, Captain James Cook is no doubt a neutral arbitrator, showing favor for no side - but underneath the demeanor of a noble judge and humble scientist is the smoldering anger of a man who hates all who stood in his way, equally and without distinction. In pursuit of no goal other than the truth, Ruler is an indiscriminate tyrant nearly as dangerous as the cause for his summon, willing to set aside negotiation the moment it proves inconvenient or inefficient.

If it will bring him even one step further, it was the correct choice.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    On first impression, Ruler is charming and supremely good-natured, every bit the famous captain he was said to be. He presents as modest, even bashful, with an agreeable and lively nature. He loves to discuss his discoveries and the beauty of the world, and is an attentive listener to new stories and anecdotes he may not have learned of yet. He treats servants with respect, no matter their legends or origin, and provides the same courteous greeting to a high-born magus as he would to an accidental interloper.

If he has an open quirk, it is only the passion he carries for cartography and writing - he is easily immersed in his own thoughts when he discovers a new thing, and turns a frightful gaze on any who interrupt him in the process of writing or musing. Even then, it is but the eccentric passion of a famous navigator and collector of information, easily put aside with a cheerful laugh.

At least, as long as things proceed how he expects them to. Departure from his expectations in others, unexplained phenomenon that defy his understanding of the land and city - these things spark an ugly fire not easily put out and not immediately apparent to most others. Ruler strives for the recordation of perfect data, a cause he knows to be nearly impossible, and yet he will allow nothing else. If a map no longer matches his, it must be reconciled. If it cannot be reconciled, it must be corrected.

And if it cannot be corrected... then it may burn.

Class Skills:
    True Name Discernment
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a Luck Check is required to bypass those abilities.

God's Resolution
    The privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War; the right to use Command Spells against Servants, only given to Rulers. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. At this rank, two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. However, he cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

Magic Resistance
    Cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a 'Magus Killer'. However, he cannot cancel spells with a foundation rooted in polynesian origin.

Personal Skills:
    Natural Insight
    The ability to grasp the essence of things. Perceptive eyes for observation that will not overlook any information. In Ruler's case, the application of this skill is specialized in cartography - he takes in every detail and commits it painstakingly to memory, carving a perfect reproduction into his mind. While it may be put down on paper later and relied upon by others, that is only an imperfect reflection of the map he has already traced in his mind.

This obsession applies not only to maps of places, but to individuals, and Ruler prides himself on his ability to read others. By reducing the many aspects of others to cold mental maps of their actions and tendencies, Ruler may even recreate the effects of limited future sight and mind reading at an equivalent rank, although the principle is entirely different. Should an individual depart from the map he has created for them, though...

Proof of Friendship
    A skill to suppress an enemy Servant's fighting spirit to a certain extent, where then a dialogue can begin. At this rank, even enemy servants possessing a Mental Pollution skill can be partially affected. In regard to a Holy Grail War, an advantageous check can be obtained when constructing temporary alliances. However, once an alliance has already been broken, the efficacy of this skill is greatly reduced.

In life, Ruler's contribution to knowledge and exploration were recognized internationally, such that he was not considered an enemy even by warring countries and he was laid to rest as a respected king even by the Hawaiian villagers who killed him. Benjamin Franklin personally advocated for other sea-going vessels to treat Ruler kindly as a "common friend to mankind."

Collector
    The 'talent' to collect high quality goods—a 'luck' that draws rare items into the possession of the Servant. However, because it is the Servant that owns this Skill, the Servant's Master derives no benefit from this Personal Skill. In life, Captain James Cook collected an expansive collection of artifacts and relics from the islands and villages he encountered and discovered, including the feathered cloak, (or ʻAhu ʻula) and helmet of the Hawaiian high chief, Kalaniʻōpuʻu, spiritual artifacts and symbols of his reign. Ranging from shark tooth knives capable of autonomous hunting, enchanted hooks and harpoons, powerful clubs and staves, and various other tools and spells, Ruler still benefits from their use and protection, granting him the weapons and support of those who initially wrongly deified him.

Divinity
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. In Ruler's case, this skill is not innate, but the result of being associated with the fertility god Lono by the villagers he first met on the shore of Hawaii. This tenuous connection grants him only a low rank unbefitting of actual divine spirit aptitude.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Terra Australis Incognita - Fledgling Steps Toward the Horizon of Man
    Type: Anti-Country
    In his voyages, Ruler was charged with three goals. First, recording the transit of Venus across the sun. Second, to locate a Northwest Passage around the American continent. Finally, through sealed orders from the Admiralty of England, a secret third goal: the discovery of the theorized southern continent, Terra Australis. First speculated by the philosopher Aristotle as a counterweight to the North Pole and northern continents, it would be included on countless maps over hundreds of years, all without confirmation of its existence, scale, or location. In the early 1800s, the continent of Australia would be given the name instead, once explorers (wrongly) concluded there was no probability of finding another significant land mass further south.

Rather than the actual continent of Antarctica, this Noble Phantasm is a crystallization of the legendary supercontinent envisioned by generations of man, an undiscovered land on the seas of possibility, forever untouched by humanity. A land where no magecraft foundation has ever been inscribed, where no legends are told, and where the human order never successfully took root. A desolate land of grey sky and sepia clouds, filled with ether but devoid of life. The dream that lay at the end of Ruler's voyages, a "completed" world where all data reaches its end.

As a Noble Phantasm, this permits Ruler to co-opt and secure the leylines and foundation of a given area, claiming regions of space and converting them into that of Terra Australis. Land converted in this way is bound to Ruler, becoming mere extensions of his Noble Phantasm until such time that he is defeated or unsummoned. A keystone that unmakes and converts the outer layer of the world, made feasible only by the magical energy of a Grail supplying Ruler with his power and authority. In space converted by this Noble Phantasm, the fame boost and territorial advantage of Servants are reduced to zero, stripping legends of their ability.

Within the confines of this Noble Phantasm, even the greatest legend or mystery stands at zero, and all things may be equal. While intended as the neutralizing tool of a mediator, the allure of its expansion is not an inconsiderable temptation for Ruler, particularly at his worst.
    Last edited by Sunny; February 3rd, 2018 at 08:05 PM.

Signature by fumato

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damnit Sunny why are you so awesome at making things. This guy's such an awesome character in history and you made him so cool here and just AAAAAHHH!!!

Don't ever change you magical human you.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i feel like sunny not participating on its own prompt Its like those really OP anime characters that hold back on their powers on purpose.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    i feel like sunny not participating on its own prompt Its like those really OP anime characters that hold back on their powers on purpose.

... ... ...I don't know what to say to that. o.o;

But it's a silly personal bias of my own. I don't mind if others do it, but I feel guilty entering if I pick the prompt since it gives me an unfair headstart if I was actually so inclined.

That said, I'm glad if someone liked him. ^^;
    Last edited by Sunny; February 4th, 2018 at 12:47 AM.

Signature by fumato

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Welp, I was nearly making James Cook for my 2nd entry with Terra Australis NP too. Something2 originally wall of ice around the world, something2 wall of Zulqarnayn, something2 Gog and Magog. But I love yours too.

"I'm no Hero or Pharaoh, just a useless Servant. But, if it's for your sake, I don't mind struggling until the very end."

Class: Assassin

True Name: Caesarion

Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Skills

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: C

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. This rank is suitable for spying; however it drops considerably when preparing to attack. Assassin never killed anyone, but his short life was spent in the shadow of his mother and his true heritage was never revealed to the world. A young man whose history was kept mysterious even after his demise.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: B+++
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Assassin was regarded as the vessel, heir and son of several deities: the Chosen of Ptah (the Egyptian God of Creation), the incarnation of Amun (the Egyptian King of Gods), the incarnation of Horus (the Sky God), the son of Cleopatra (considered the incarnation of Isis) and Caesar (who was deified). Assassin's legend is heavily associated with the downfall of Ancient Egypt, therefore "the end of the world" during which all life will return to the Goddess Nun's primordial "Sea of Chaos". Since Nun is also worshipped with Ptah as the Divine Spirit Ptah-Nun, Nun also becomes one of the gods who empower Assassin's Divinity. The same applies for the Sun God Ra with Amun, becoming Amun-Ra. His Divinity will infinitely get closer to A-Rank but never approach it, thus not granting him an aspect as a Divine Spirit. Assassin's body is a perfect vessel for Divine Spirits: if an Egyptian deity were to be summoned under the Servant system, he would undoubtedly be used as the host.

Protection of the Gods: A+
    A Skill that demonstrates the divine protection of several Divine Spirits. In this case, many are involved: Ptah-Nun, Amun-Ra and Horus. At this rank, Servants with Divinity and attacks with a "Divine" attribute will have their original value reduced to 25% if it's B-Rank and to 50% if A-Rank. To ignore this resistance, one must have a Divinity of A+ or a Divine Construct of the same rank. Although it's meaningless against purely human Servants, it also makes it so that a Servant with a Divinity of C-Rank or below won't be able to harm Assassin at all (unless they possess a sufficiently powerful Divine Construct).

Noble Phantasms

Zep Tepi: Atum Shall Return the World to Nun
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Life

Assassin was a Pharaoh, but he never ruled Egypt and no famous deeds are attributed to his legend. The final member of the Ptomelaic dinasty was a mere boy who couldn't fight and couldn't lead, someone whose existence is presently associated with the end of Ancient Egypt, a civilization which had managed to last for 3000 years.

Many monuments, relics and historical records are still preserved, but Ancient Egypt is undoubtedly "dead". Naturally, for its inhabitants, Egypt was "the world" and its destruction was nothing less than "the end of the world".

Zep Tepi is the crystallization of such conception. Before life and the World itself emerged, there was only an endless Sea of Chaos, Nun. When the mound of life arose from the primordial waters, the first God Atum was born before all other living beings followed. However, all life will slip back under the waters at the end of the world.

Assassin can turn all liquids into a "black mud" which does not kill, but instead "brings back to Nun" all living beings. Just touching the black mud would immediately "kill" a human and even Servants are granted a meaningless advantage in that it takes a few more instants due to their nature as Spirits. Regardless of one's status, as long as someone can be categorized as a living being, Zep Tepi will drag them back to their origin.

Assassin can freely control the black mud, but its range is limited to twenty meters and it's slow enough that most Servants would be able to avoid it and slip out of Assassin's range. He usually shapes the black mud into a barrier around him, but keeps it wide out of fear since he isn't an exception to the anti-life properties of Zep Tepi.

Despite its rank and fearsome offensive capabilities, this Noble Phantasm is a mere inconvenience for Servants with other options apart from close-ranged combat: one could easily kill Assassin from afar since the black mud is effective only against living beings. Moreover, Assassin's inexperience would make it easy for a skilled fighter to trick him.

It's closer in nature to an Authority of the Gods. In fact, the creation myths of Nun and Tiamat are closely related; one could state that the first spawned the second. Although sharing some traits, Nun's Sea of Chaos differs from Tiamat's Sea of Life: the latter is a corruptive force that violates life, but the former is a "reference point" which welcomes it back.

Lore and Background

The last Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt and the only son of Caesar and Cleopatra.

Accidentally born in Egypt when his parents made love passionately, although his birth was not intended he was greatly treasured by both. Caesar was well-versed in politics and acutely aware that his son's existence would bring chaos in a Rome he had yet to fully conquer. However, Cleopatra acted rashly and proudly announced "This beautiful boy is Caesarion, spun from my love and Caesar's!"

Caesar quickly prevented a catastrophe by publicly denying it, but doing so earned the wrath of Cleopatra: she understood who was at fault here, but her pride would not let her simply forgive him.

To appease her, Caesar welcomed her into Rome as a guest. Caesarion was raised there for two years, but despite Caesar's frequent visits under the pretense of showing courtesy, he only has faint memories of his father.

After Brutus assassinated Caesar, Cleopatra fled back to Egypt and named her son as her co-ruler and eventual successor. As he could barely talk, Cleopatra was the only one wielding any actual political power. When she was still mourning her lover's murder, Caesar's closest friend and ally Mark Antony unknowingly seduced her as he vowed to protect her.

Caesarion spent his life under his mother's shadow. His "mediocrity" was a result of Cleopatra's overbearing attitude and the presence of amazing individuals like Mark Antony. Thousands of visitors spoke to him only to step closer to his mother's radiance: he was never considered Caesarion, but rather Cleopatra's son. The only thing he could have pride in was "being an exceptional big brother" to the twins Alexander Helios and Cleopatra Selene, his step-siblings fathered by Mark Antony.

As the war of succession between Octavian Augustus and Mark Antony grew in intensity, Cleopatra feared for Caesarion's safety and forcefully sent him to India. Fearing for his siblings, he left as soon as he touched land and returned to his city, only to hear of his step-father's death at Actium and his mother's suicide.

Caesarion was crowned and became the new Pharaoh, but it was a meaningless position. He would not win and would not live, but at the very least he wished for his siblings to survive. He was not strong, smart or charismatic. Yet, the young man who had never accomplished anything pushed himself to his limits and briefly became "a true ruler" for 11 days before the city's defenses were breached and the Roman army conquered it.

Octavian Augustus found him and, in a matter of seconds, disarmed Caesarion and held a blade to his throat. He did not care whether the young Pharaoh lived or died, but his existence alone as "Caesar's heir" was a threat. "Too many Caesars is not good". Quoting the words of his teacher, Augustus announced that he would definitely kill Caesarion, but could at the very least grant a reasonable request: a respectful burial, or a false tale of how he valiantly defended himself?

Alexander Helios, Cleopatra Selene and Ptolemy Philadelphus. Caesarion asked him to let his three step-siblings live. Augustus displayed no surprise, but merely nodded after a few seconds before piercing his throat.

He never fought and never led, but at the very least he managed to save someone.

Personality

When in public, he displays flawless good manners and an ever-present polite smile. At first it was something that his mother drilled into him, but years later it became a mask that half-heartedly concealed his scowls of irritation. As such, his expression turned strangely intense whenever guests were present and although most were mesmerized by his mother Cleopatra, a few girls might have taken a shine to him.

When the threat of politics and social interactions isn't pressuring him, he is rather lazy and uncaring. Raised as a prince, without the usual arrogance or charisma. Temples and gardens were his only havens of safety, where he could simply relax. As a result, he won't speak unless spoken to and even then, unless the topic interest him, his words always carry an undertone of "hurry up".

Excluding his manners and beautiful appearance, there is nothing remarkable about him. Although a prince can be many things, a Pharaoh must be magnificient. Caesarion is not a warrior, scholar or leader. Although he may have some talent, he considers his last 11 glorious days of "true rulership" as flattery from the masses.

He easily dismisses praise as mockery, has no confidence in himself and does not think of himself as the last Pharaoh, much less a Pharaoh. He believes that his mother, who fought until the very end and struggled for 17 years, deserves the title infinitely more. He doesn't give any value to his own life and would not see a problem in sacrificing it for someone he cares about: if he likes his Master, he doesn't mind fighting a hopeless battle for them.

His behaviour is considerably different when interacting with individuals for whom he doesn't feel indifference: when in private with Cleopatra he reveals an honest smile and around Mark Antony he acts respectfully.

If it comes to his younger step-siblings, he will promptly switch to his "big brother mode" and play around with them. Although he isn't resourceful, he won't spare any effort if it's for them: indeed, even delaying an invasion from an army of thousands for 11 days isn't impossible. His position as the reliable oldest son is the only thing he has pride in.

Relationship

Cleopatra: "What odd clothes... what? Why are you always asking me? Yes, you look good in them, I suppose."
    He obviously loves her, but a small part of him resents her for her radiance overshadowing his mediocrity. Annoyance is what he would usually feel when with her. She always barges in and disrupts his peaceful rest just to show off or hug him a bit too intimately as if he were still a baby. Of course, a mother never considers her son "grown up" but in this case Cleopatra is merely celebrating the fact that her treasured Caesarion is here. Although a mother can also be blind to her son's flaws, Cleopatra is aware of them but does not think they matter when his love for his step-siblings gave him enough strength to hold Augustus' army at bay for 11 days. Indeed, he is perfect and beatiful, just like she is!

Caesar: "I'd lie if I said that mother doesn't care about looks, but I believe she still loves you deeply... father."
    Caesarion was raised for two years in Rome. During that time he often saw Caesar but doesn't really remember those occasions. He can't really see him as a father-figure, but nonetheless respects him as an amazing man whom Cleopatra adored so dearly that she wept for months: someone like that would have surely made her happy. As for Caesar, his cheerful cries of "my boy, my boy!" as he hugs his son can quickly get awkward, yet he can't help but shout "This is my son!".

Nitocris: "Now listen, Caesarion! Regardless of your own thoughts, you are a Pharaoh and should be aware of your status as one! If you do not feel adeguate... then let us aid each other so we can fulfill our duties."
    They share a special sort of kinship as low-confidence Pharaohs who constantly compare themselves to the others. With Caesarion, Nitocris is essentially the older sister who criticizes everything you do with the best of intentions. Caesarion sighs pretty often whenever she berates him for his laziness or "disrespectful" attitude towards Ozymandias, but he wouldn't hang out with her if he didn't enjoy her company. Both secretly admire the other for having done what they wished: Nitocris avenged her brothers but did not save them, Caesarion saved his siblings but did not avenge his mother. They are both incarnations of Horus, though it has nothing to do with their good relationship.

Ozymandias: "How foolish, another Pharaoh who feels unworthy? I have already corrected Nitocris' misconceptions, so hear me, Caesarion! The moment you were chosen as Pharaoh, your excellence was not questionable!"
    For Ozymandias, all Pharaohs are one and the same: whether it's a conqueror whose empire shattered in an instant, a puppet queen who could only accomplish revenge or a child who never led, they are all below him and are the same in his eyes. As far as he is concerned, Caesarion merely requires "a bit of nudging" to bring out the fighting spirit he displayed at the end of his life. Of course, he won't hold back and failure is not acceptable for a Pharaoh, even if young and weak.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Strong. Real strong. The skills are good, the NP is great (and also hard counters my contest Berserker), but the lore and description are what make it all work.

If this pharaoh was in an otome game, he'd definitely be first pick.