Page 46 of 858 FirstFirst ... 36414445464748515696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    So if I wanted to make, say, the Saber version of Kriemhild, would it be best to tack it on at the end of her Assassin sheet or create an entirely new post and link the two?

Blog Entries
    Just tack it on the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

Or say "this is how Kriemhild would be like if summoned as a Saber class".

マリーの味方
    am i missing something or do we seriously have no HRE servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not that I know of and certainly not in the new thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I aim to rectify that with a Joseph II sheet, coming within the next syzygy.

マリーの味方
    cool, i'm excited

i'm doing a Frederick II sheet right now. i wanted to see if anyone used any of the HRE imperial regalia in past sheets to compare, so I was kind of surprised when I saw that nobody had even done a holy roman emperor before

Blog Entries
    Wasn't Charlemagne a Holy Roman Emperor?

マリーの味方
    technically yeah, though there's debate that the actual HRE didn't start until Otto

charley is cheating though, he's too popular

Blog Entries
    charley is cheating though, he's too popular
    What about Barbarossa.

マリーの味方
    ah shit, you're right. i didn't see him because the index in the new thread isn't updated

you'd figure i'd remember it though since i actually searched for him via the search function, as at one point i thought about doing a sheet for him too

Blog Entries
    ah shit, you're right. i didn't see him because the index in the new thread isn't updated

you'd figure i'd remember it though since i actually searched for him via the search function, as at one point i thought about doing a sheet for him too
    Oh well.

I say just don't worry about what others have done in the past and just make your own sheet. Comparing is dumb.

Somebody should do Otto III and incorporate the Phantom Time as his NP.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Alternatively,
    Super Grammaticam
    Sigismund

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Oh well.

I say just don't worry about what others have done in the past and just make your own sheet. Comparing is dumb.
    it's not really about worrying what others have done and more me just wanting to see their take on it. in Frederick I's case, my decision to not do a sheet has nothing to do with the fact that someone else has already done one. i just only write sheets for people that incite enough passion in me

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Somebody should do Otto III and incorporate the Phantom Time as his NP.
    EX-ranked Anti-History NP letting him 'create' periods of time? Sounds hax.

Friendly neighborhood Dark Lord! Mr.Obsidian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim
    Spoiler:

Class:Assassin
    Alignment:Neutral Good
    Height/Weight: 192 CM/62 KG

Dislikes:Being misinterpreted, Blamed for evil things
    Natural Enemy: Walt Disney

Stats:

Str:D+
    End:C+
    Agi:D+
    Mana:C+
    Lck:E-

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment-A+:It is possible to disappear completely and almost be impossible to be detected. However it will decrease when preparations to attack begin.

Personal Skills:

Lost and Forgotten-A++: Humanity has forgotten him, and the world barely recognizes him as a divine spirit. This acts as a combination of Information Erasure(A++) and Disengage(C). At this rank after battle is completed completed any mana expunged during battle is refunded at 3/4th of the total used in combat. Even physical damage by assassin dealt to the surroundings are undone.

Divinity-E-: At this rank one is barely recognized as a Divine Spirit, however this skill would have been originally D- rank should he have been summoned earlier then the 1900's however due to the released of a certain cartoon musical that gained massive attention he was vilified even further lowering this rank to the lowest rank possible.

Innocent Monster-EX: Assassin's history has been lost, even he can't remember what he was like before the summoning and what little fragments remain in history deemed him a God of Evil and his infamy was not helped by in his words "That Accursed Musical". However his Noble Phantasms allowed him to deduce that he was some type of divine jailer. At this rank Assassin's appearance has become truly monstrous in appearance.

Noble Phantasms:

Zamanivat-Bind Spirit:D+ (Anti-Unit/Anti-Spirit)
    Assassin's used to capture curses and evil spirits. This hook acts as an inlaid bounded field that in direct combat is useless however it holds the capability to capture spirits. Once it's name has been invoked the hook independently seeks out the closest spirit and captures it holding it within the field. This also prevents the spirit from manifesting into a physical form. Once this Noble Phantasm has been activated this allows assassin to activate his second noble phantasm.

Davka-Destroy Spirit:C+ (Anti-Unit/Anti-Spirit)
    This is Assassin's trump card that requires Zamanivat to have captured a spirit within the field. Once a spirit has been captured Zamanivat's second effect activates. A dark hole opens up beneath the spirit and begins to suck the life force/mana from the spirit until nothing remains. The effects speed is doubled if the Spirirt is a spirit of evil.

Bio:
    Spoiler:

Assassin's identity is Chernabog a Slavic God though his purpose has been forgotten by humanity and even to a near extent the world itself, The Root remembers perfectly. Chernabog was the god tasked with capturing and destroying spirits that the heroes of yore would not be able to destroy permanently, even extending his patronage to those heroes whom would be of similar intent. However as the Age of Gods declined so too did he, the matter of his declining existence was accelerated by the expansion of Christianity who deemed him an evil pagan devil that deceived mankind. Until finally he became a wraith who had all but ceased to exist. That is until the release of the movie 'Fantasia' which served as a means of increasing knowledge of his name. Allowing him to receive the barest minimum of fame to constitute for a chance as a heroic spirit. He now fights in the war to grant his wish. "To remember and be remembered."
    My Servant Comepndium
    Make Middle-Earth great again!

Quick question, apologies if its off topic but are any of these Servants up for grabs? I've been looking for unique servants for a story I'm planning and a lot of these really stick out. Fate Grand Order has helped but their are some just plain bullshit Servants here that I am just aching to write with.

Friendly neighborhood Dark Lord! Mr.Obsidian's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Not Worth anything yet
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FanFictionReader12 View Post
    Quick question, apologies if its off topic but are any of these Servants up for grabs? I've been looking for unique servants for a story I'm planning and a lot of these really stick out. Fate Grand Order has helped but their are some just plain bullshit Servants here that I am just aching to write with.
    Not sure about everyone else but I'd be ok with it as long as you pin me as the source...That is if you want to use any of mine.
    My Servant Comepndium
    Make Middle-Earth great again!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well now I want to know which ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, you'd have to ask. Either here or via PM.