Page 501 of 610 FirstFirst ... 401451491496499500501502503506511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 12181

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Surtalogi is the fire of Surt in Norse Mythology, right? I'm pretty sure it's never been mentioned in canon, if that's what you're asking.
    Thanks ! indirect Royd Surtalogi is the Sword of Surt that started the Ragnarök ,due to this acpect it woulkd be a Anti World Hougu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Is this a Lostbelt Jeanne?
    just to be sure :Lostbelts are parts of the history that wasnt add to the human history,right?
    When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    The sheet explicitly compares him to Karna, so I suppose it's fair enough.
    Do you and the others now understand why my Goliath has Battle continuation ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Thanks ! indirect Royd Surtalogi is the Sword of Surt that started the Ragnarök ,due to this acpect it woulkd be a Anti World Hougu
    Surtalogi Ravioli Ravioli don't lewd the Jutenoli.

Surtralogi is Surtr's flame that he brings to the End of the World Party to engulf the world with, and his sword is just a sword of light and he's so fire his skin is charred black.

Basically he's a big, dumb, masochistic, pyromaniac and no, stop, please don't make him into a Servant before you think about it more in-depth without A+++ and EX parameters flying everywhere.

Is this a Lostbelt Jeanne?
    No, this is Jehanette.
    Last edited by Historia; March 30th, 2018 at 07:43 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm at bus, too lazy to quote on mobile

@Historia
    I don't really get it this is supposed to be AU Jeanne or something. But as far as I remember, St. Catherine sword is the same sword as La Pucelle, or this is the same sword with different effect because different experience or smth.

But as a sheet, this is really good.

@Kablisto Koga
    Ignoring TM terms and make it simple, yes. The Lostbelt Servants come from timelines that supposed to be pruned/destroyed. Because their timeline harsher than the main timeline, they are naturally stronger than ours. Not really sure if that means they simply stronger or literally have different abilities from the main timeline or similar case with Arthur and Musashi.
    Support JP (05/05/2018)
    Tell me if you want a Medb, Tsar or Achilles. Saber will be there forever, deal with it.

??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because their timeline harsher than the main timeline, they are naturally stronger than ours. Not really sure if that means they simply stronger or literally have different abilities from the main timeline or similar case with Arthur and Musashi.
    So that's why Anastasia can summon Viy? I didn't know about it
    Leysritt needs more screentime and love

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    We really don't know, find out at 4 April

The current info is just Lostbelt>main timeline. The last bit is just my speculation.
    Last edited by Spartacus; March 30th, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
    Support JP (05/05/2018)
    Tell me if you want a Medb, Tsar or Achilles. Saber will be there forever, deal with it.

??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors pinetree's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    =SABER=
    True Name: Jeanne d'Arc - The Maid
    I really like the sheet but it feels very disconnected from the Jeanne we know, to the point where it feels more like a different character entirely rather than a different aspect brought on by a different class.

If your intention really was ignoring Ruler completely than no problems there, my only criticism is that her sword Noble Phantasm is very uninteresting when compared to the ring, it feels weird to have a Saber whose sword isn't the main NP.

A Two-Named Thief Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gally’s depiction is more historical based than waifu pandering.
    Quest of Fate (Update: 13/06/2018)

Shameless Self Promotion

THE GREAT HERACLES HUNT
    A Magus RP taking place in the Apocrypha timeline
    C
    aS Masterpost

Hermes' List of Fan Fics

Hall of Hermes Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    It's official. Hermes is the old man hipster of CaS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    ...Are you the protagonist of a YA novel? Perhaps an otome game?

Blog Entries
    @Historia
    I don't really get it this is supposed to be AU Jeanne or something. But as far as I remember, St. Catherine sword is the same sword as La Pucelle, or this is the same sword with different effect because different experience or smth.
    Nah, I was just messin' with ya.

This is Lostbelt Jeanne, so to speak. You were correct. When more info is released I'll make changes accordingly. As for the sword:

Quote Originally Posted by fate apoc mats
    Noble Phantasms
    ■ La Pucelle: The Crimson Holy Virgin
    Type: Suicide attack Noble Phantasm
    Range: ???
    Maximum number of targets: ???
    A holy sword that manifest flames which uses the line of a death poem "O Lord, I entrust this body to you---" as activation incantation. A conceptual crystallization weapon that interpreted Joan's burning at the stake in an attack-like fashion. A subspecies of Reality Marble, an imagined landscape crystallized as a sword. This sword is Heroic Spirit Joan of Arc herself and after the battle in which this Noble Phantasm was manifested, Joan will be extinguished.
    St. Catherine isn't La Pucelle.

St. Catherine = a sealed Durandal.

The reason its broken in half is because Jeanne actually broke it in half herself.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne d'arc biography site
    According to the Duke of Alençon, Jeanne’s sword was destroyed in Saint Denis, when she lanced it through the back of a prostitute, most probably after the failed attack on Paris. [...] The destruction of the sword upset everyone, who considered it to be a bad omen, and negative feelings about the Paris campaign in general were beginning to increase. Charles, who was especially superstitious, took the sword-breaking incident to mean that the attack on Paris was doomed [and] showed himself to be most displeased upon hearing that the sword had been destroyed, as amongst Jeanne’s companions, the sword was reputed as a somewhat magical weapon, and therefore its’ destruction was seen as a bad omen.
    Quote Originally Posted by from her trials
    As described by Jeanne at her trial she sent a letter to the clergy at St. Catherine de Fierbois with instructions for locating a sword at their church.

“When I was at Tours or at Chinon I sent to seek a sword which was in the church of Saint Catherine of Fierbois, behind the alter, and it was found at once all covered with rust.”

How did you know that this sword was there?

“This sword was in the earth, all rusty, and there were upon it five crosses, and I knew it by my voices…. I wrote to the prelates of the place that if they please I should have the sword and they sent it to me. It was not very deep under ground behind the alter, as it seems to me, but I do not know exactly whether it was before or behind the altar. After this sword was found, the prelates of the place had it rubbed, and at once the rust fell from it without difficulty. There was an arms merchant of tours who went to seek it, and the prelates of that place gave me a sheath, and those of Tours also, with them, had two sheathes made for me: one of red velvet and the other of cloth-of-gold, and I myself had another made of right strong leather. But when I was captured, it was not that sword which I had. I always wore that sword until I had withdrawn from Saint-Denis after the assault against Paris.”
    You know, where she broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I really like the sheet but it feels very disconnected from the Jeanne we know, to the point where it feels more like a different character entirely rather than a different aspect brought on by a different class.

If your intention really was ignoring Ruler completely than no problems there, my only criticism is that her sword Noble Phantasm is very uninteresting when compared to the ring, it feels weird to have a Saber whose sword isn't the main NP.
    Yes, she is. Because she's Jehanette, not Jeanne. The only way that might be plausible or feasible is in Grand Order. In Lostbelts. At least that's how I see it.
    Last edited by Historia; March 30th, 2018 at 12:09 PM.

I feel like A+ Charisma is a tad too high for Jeanne. I understand she was beloved and all, but A+ is the level of Gilgamesh who ruled the entire world in his lifetime. If you want to keep the A+ rank, I'd suggest swapping Charisma with some more specialized Skill specifically based on inspiration, like I'm pretty sure you had in past versions of this sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    So that's why Anastasia can summon Viy? I didn't know about it
    Sorry what is Viy ?and has this Anastasia something to do with the Anastasia Romanov of our world ?

The vast depths of the Kaleidoscope, second corner at the right
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree with RoydGolden. Canon Jeanne's Charisma is C, A+ seems too high.

Viy is the name of a monster that appears in a Russian terror story.
    Leysritt needs more screentime and love

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia
    Nah, I was just messin' with ya.
    I'm bad at this.

St. Catherine isn't La Pucelle.
    Weird, because they mentioned it here:
    https://fateapocryphathetranslation....l/glossary-ra/

To be fair tho, it just uses St. Catherine sword to activate La Pucelle, not the actual ability of the sword itself.

Oh, and I never doubt you about the whole broke the sword thing and other historical descriptions. It just I'm being nitpicky there is no mention of it at all.
    Support JP (05/05/2018)

??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

Blog Entries
    Weird, because they mentioned it here:
    For those who don't like links:

Quote Originally Posted by glossary ra, apoc
    Crimson Holy Maiden. The suicide-type Noble Phantasm used by Ruler. It is a Conceptual Weapon that crystalizes one’s mental landscape. It uses the Sword of St-Catherine, which Ruler never swung once in her lifetime, as its catalyst, and manifests the flames which once burned her to death. By using this Noble Phantasm, Ruler loses her own life. But in exchange for her life, she can annihilate anything in existence.Its designated rank of C refers only to its pre-activated state while the sword is still sheathed. The EX rank after activating is because its pure destructive power cannot be calculated. These flames only destroy that which she thinks must be destroyed. In other words, this Noble Phantasm cannot be used against simply a strong enemy or out of emotions like hate.
    These flames exist in order to save something, and in the novels she decided to use this Noble Phantasm out of her sense of duty to save the future of humanity.
    Now,

To be fair tho, it just uses St. Catherine sword to activate La Pucelle, not the actual ability of the sword itself.

Oh, and I never doubt you about the whole broke the sword thing and other historical descriptions. It just I'm being nitpicky there is no mention of it at all.
    I have no idea what the actual ability of the sword itself is. Really, it has no ability. It was just found in perfect condition and was regarded as magical because of that. I tied it to Durandal because St. Catherine's sword is speculated to be Charles Martel's and Charles Martel = Charlemagne's grandfather. Also, see below:

Sword of St. Catherine Durandal
    - in perfect condition - never loses its sharpness
    - very high quality - indestructible
    - given by an angel - granted by an angel
    - five crosses - three miracles
    - symbol of faith - symbol of power
    - sword of a martyr - sword of a martyr

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Errrr, by not mentioned at all, I mean that St. Catherine being the same sword as the one used on La Pucelle. Never did I doubt you about the lore bits (I mean, I did say the sheet is good). My fault for merging different sentence on the last paragraph.

To make thing more clearer because I'm really bad at English, my only problem I have from the start till the end is: no mention on La Pucelle???
    Support JP (05/05/2018)

??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

Blog Entries
    Errrr, by not mentioned at all, I mean that St. Catherine being the same sword as the one used on La Pucelle. Never did I doubt you about the lore bits (I mean, I did say the sheet is good). My fault for merging different sentence on the last paragraph.

To make thing more clearer because I'm really bad at English, my only problem I have from the start till the end is: no mention on La Pucelle???
    Really ? i ve read some of your profiles and i thought your were good at English ? How do you find my Profiles Spartakus ?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Really ? i ve read some of your profiles and i thought your were good at English ? How do you find my Profiles Spartakus ?
    Things like when to use the proper tenses; when to use 's' or not on non-quantifiable words such as feel/feels, thought/thoughts, etc; limited vocabulary making my sentences not as effective as I want them to be; 0 sense at reading between the lines; spell checking numerous of times manually and grammar checkers still leave my sheets as grammar mess; constant typos and many more. Which resulting in failure to express myself the way I intend to be, and generally trying to explain my intention make things more confusing than solving them such as the case above.

I don't have the right to complain about grammar, so no comment on that (I believe others already mentioned it numerously). The sheet I remember is your Goliath and I find him unjustifiably wanked. I generally very open with wanks because those are my favorite things, but things need to be explained why they get the wanks to make them works and limit the number of NPs they own.
    Support JP (05/05/2018)

??? 1st Act = HALFU%
    OP is done tho

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors pinetree's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, she is. Because she's Jehanette, not Jeanne. The only way that might be plausible or feasible is in Grand Order. In Lostbelts. At least that's how I see it.
    Makes sense. Well, like I said it's a good sheet and my only problem with it is the lack of focus on the sword, though what others have said about Charisma being too high is true as well.
    I was going to say that being Lostbelt I would have expected her to be even more different from the Ruler we know than she is now, but we haven't seen any Lostbelt servants besides Anastasia so who knows how different they'll be.

Blog Entries

I'm mainly reaffirming this for myself in written form. I never wrote any of this down and most the details and justifications are in my head.

By no mention of La Pucelle, you mean in the sheet itself? Well... it says it right there: the sword is a catalyst. This Jeanne abandoned her faith in favor of her fate. There's nothing to mention about La Pucelle because, for this Jeanne, invoking the name of the Lord wouldn't really do anything for her.

If I were to delve deeper about the sword (again, just jotting down random thoughts): St. Catherine was also a martyr and followed a road eerily similar to Jeanne's and kinda somewhat not really to Roland's, so you could also spin it as the sword actually being a crystallization of faith and (often tragic) fate itself. To highlight:

St. Catherine Jeanne Roland
    visited by angels at young age visited by angels at young age in service of a man regarded as a saint at young age
    went on journey of faith went on journey of faith went on journey of faith
    imprisoned and tortured; never relented imprisoned and interrogated; never relented outnumbered and mortally wounded; never relented
    executed by the sword burned at the stake died of his injury
    soul sent to Paradise soul sent to Paradise soul sent to Paradise
    martyr martyr martyr

Though Hector and Penthesilea probably don't count... both had tragic fates, too.

So, as Excalibur is the crystallization of the wishes of humanity, Jeanne's sword is its faith? Its fate? Desires?

But all that is just me reaching more than I should be and can be taken with a grain of salt. I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore, I'm just rambling nonsense at this point to be honest.

In any case, I'll probably add more to the sword in the future once I have a clearer understanding and can put it into better words. Oh, and as for the sword healing people: Jeanne was said to have healed people with her presence (as had St. Catherine herself). So there's an explanation for that.

Everything is subject to change.

I feel like A+ Charisma is a tad too high for Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I agree with RoydGolden. Canon Jeanne's Charisma is C, A+ seems too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    though what others have said about Charisma being too high is true as well.
    Note: Berserk music.

Note: appearance.

Note: bio.

See: Lostbelt.

She's basically a female Griffith without a Guts to make her forget her dream and turn Femto.
    Last edited by Historia; March 30th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Now i understand why i found the sword which Jeanne drew in apocrypha (Anime) somehow familiar...!