Page 507 of 858 FirstFirst ... 7407457497502505506507508509512517557607 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll do that just so he can do a race of Bersercars with Heracles

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'll do that just so he can do a race of Bersercars with Heracles
    or how would it be a adaptive armor hougu that can transform him into a halvmech centaur and gives him a aditional pair of arms and legs like a centaur and a "Ashura" mode ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Making him a Transformer is mad enough. Then again, they wanted to make Lü Bu a centaur/mecha

Gim Yu-Sin: Cool sheet, but seeing how you mention the importance of archery in Korea and the kind of NP you gave him, I think he'd be better as an Archer (then again, how many Archers actually use a bow?)
    I just wanted to make him as a Saber, though Archer is certainly his best class.

Either way, I'm not super pleased with the end product here and I'll probably end up tackling it again later. Korea's unifier deserves more.
    And yet, she folded it a hundred times.

Blog Entries
    That being said, does anyone have any suggestion for Cethern's skillset?
    Not every Servant needs three skills, but, Battle Continuation -- clearly.

If this were Grand Order, Cethern would at best be a ☆☆ Berserker.

Which gives me an idea... I'm gonna go back and put a ☆ rating on all my Servant sheets.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I already gave him Unyielding Will instead because there are too many Servants with Battle Continuation, but eh, I'll change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    If this were Grand Order, Cethern would at best be a ☆☆ Berserker.
    I know what you mean, but FGO's star rating system is bad in my opinion (at least they don't do things like 3☆ Romulus anymore).
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 6th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    I already gave him Unyielding Will instead because there are too many Servants with Battle Continuation, but eh, I'll change it.
    I have no idea what Unyielding Will is.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Battle Continuation Spartacus ver.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    I have no idea what Unyielding Will is.
    Resistance against attacks (except illusions) through sheer willpower.

Blog Entries
    Resistance against attacks (except illusions) through sheer willpower.
    what is actually the difference between Unyielding Will and Bravery ?
    (and how do i do the multiple Quoting actually?)

- - - Updated - - -

And here is from my Goliath the Rider-Version of my story!

Here is the Rider Version of Goliath

As Rider the Aspect of a Highpriest of Derketo is manifested.

Identity: Goliath
    Heght&:284
    cm
    Weight: 175~
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Attribute:
    Earth,Demon
    Origin: Today Israel
    Likes: The truth behind the Things, Elephants,His Kin,to look at the Ocean.
    Dislikes: David,The Wrongness and actual state of the World,
    Talents: Hunting,His Tribes-rites,to tell fairy-tales
    Natural enemy: David,Monos

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility:
    B+
    Luck: C
    Mana:
    A++
    NP: EX

Skills
    Class skills:
    Magic Resistence:B+
    Almost only High Rituals and - Magecraft can damage him.
    Riding(Special):A
    Due to his Massive dimensions he is practical unable to mount vehicle and almost all animals but he is able to Mount phantasmal beasts and Dragons with great profience.

Personal skills:
    Infernality:A+
    This skill represent his inhuman Origin similar also emulate it a Divinty skill B+ gants him high resistence against attacks of Divine interferences liké in his cases Curses ,Dark Arts andHoly Forces also is this skill linked with his Philistinai Infernalis Hougu.

Battle Coninuation:A++
    The High Rank of this skill is the sublimated will to never...NEVER endure the shame of his lose of his Warriors-pride again .
    Even When his spiritual core is damaged,he suffer lethal Wounds and even if is ripped a arm of he will continue to fight until his complete destruction.

Glory of the holy Past:C
    This skill represent his Long forgotten Grace of his Heroic deeds where he was famed as Holy savior when he slew many Beasts like a Hydra ,Dragons or the Divine Behemoth .
    Ist effect can be compared with Gilles war saint order .

Unyielding Will:Ex
    It is a Skill that represents ones extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances.
    His high rank is justified by his unshatered Will ,unregarded the circumstances was ir pestilence ,Traumata or else.
    At this Rank it give a A + modifier for Battle Continuation and Bravery and also has it the same effect as Poison Resistence C and Magic Resistence C

Bravery:A
    This is the crystalisation of ones Brave-deeds.In Goliaths case its high rank is justified by his pestilence and traumata proven unstattered mind.

Nobelphantasm
    Armor of the primeval Beast
    Nih'oshet Shir'yon
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: Self 
    Description:
    This is Goliaths well known Bronce Armor although Bronce doesnt Hearing outstanding depending on the current class it is able to reduce the taken damage at maximun 70%
    He has two weaknesses first:it doesnt protect against forehead directed attacks and its extent of the Damage reduction is depending on the current class and its blessed by Derketo due to this its also protected against Rust and the Armor funtion also as catalyst to invoke Derketos Grace at a faster pace.

mer'kavah min ha zed kadosh
    (Chariot of the unholy Announcement)
    Drakhios Horridikhor

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Range: Near to wide
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    This is a Dragon drawn Chariot which is 8 meter long in total and is dark gold colored,spiked with blackish blades and the Wyfern are crimson colored and can be seperated from the Chariot and fight independet both wyvern can attack with their Claws,Horns and jaws. use a Dragonfire-breath qand can shot lithnig from the Thorns and claws. He can by invoke the true Name execute a Ram attack.Both wyferns are descendents from the Leviathan and one of the "Childrenns" of Derketo which possesed once a Earth Mother like Status .

Lazarke
    Type:

Anti-Army/Anti-Unit
    Range:

Description:

As Rider he has acces to the spears original Appearance ,shape and powers.It has some certain similarity in Terms of appearances to northern european spears like Gae Dearg ,his powers are the Control of storms as strong that the spear gives his wielder a Water- and Storm Mana Blast,upon revealing his true Name it forms a storm vortex around it and upon thrown at the enemy it pierced the foe and even if he dodge it he will be cut from the vortex blade like vortexes.Should be available a large water Body like a great sea or the ocean and thhrown through the Water of it or from underwater becomes the impactforce equal to Anti-Country .

will be completed...

char'tom shel b'makor el
    hiym
    (Bow of the originally Gods)
    Dagan

Type:
    Anti-Settlement
    Range: 1~99

Description:
    Is the divine Bow of the Philistinian-tribe and Goliath is able to Wield him because his ancestry towards Dagan and Baal himself.
    Through phlistinai infernalis he can use him but its intern capabilities are sealed only his Basic ability of shoting Arrows is untouched but through Derketos Grace or Philistinai Infernalis he can empowered /enhance the arrows furthermore.

Blessings of the Goddes of the Seas
    Derketo Grace

Type:
    Divine-Assistence
    Range:

Description:
    Depending on the rank it has different capabilities.
    Upon pray to Derketo he can evoke Fish shaped projectils,Sea themed familiars ,healing and the Control over Water ,thanks to it he can if requested/neccesary even as Berserker walk on the Water. During his lfe Goliath was a Highpriest of Derketo and due to his praying and vow to her he got the Blessings and love from Derketo.
    As Rider Goliaths has the utmost possible capabilities of this Hougu namely he can summon various types of Familiars which can be Crustaceous like Golemss,Seabirds as Scouts and combat, partly ,Amphibianic Fishbeasts and even Dragons,he has Control over the environmental Water an d can it use like a stronger Version of Volumen Hydrygyrum ,like he can solidify (not freeze) the Water and make it stonehard ,he can walk if requested on the Water and is able to sojourn for a unlimited amount of time underwater.He can by sacrifice his Chariot Hougu (or under certain circumstances if it be destroyd) summon a bunrei of the Divine Dragonbeast Leviathan but due to that the Leviathan is basically a Animalistic Deity it dont will be summoned his/it "whole" 1,5 km it will be summoned a 50~ meter "Version".

Derketo:Goliath.....my Dear now that you was granted a second Chance use her ....let us shinne our glory again...use my powers and childrenn to get a triumphfull victory...fufu~

Sin´ah min ha ne'elam el
    ֹhiym

(Hatred of the vanished Gods)

Philistinai Infernalis

Type:
    Anti-Holy
    Range: ?
    ?
    Description:
    This is the sublimated contract and support of the through the Christian World executed Creatures especially the Demons or to be more exact the Deities that lost their Might and Existence as Gods and Goddesses that lot their physical Existence as Deities during the Age of Gods and was forced to become dependet on the Humans to reincarnated into "Creatures" that are now called Demons.
    Based on the current Rank its either merely a Parameter boster or a highly Potent powervault.In his Rider class he can use a very limited amount of the heretic Magecraft and true Magic of it grants.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 6th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    To be precise, Unyielding Will is "willpower allows me to resist damage", whereas Battle Continuation is "willpower allows me to ignore the effects of damage", roughly speaking. Same end result, though I guess Unyielding Will can make a Servant last longer (since I guess Battle Continuation only works for a set amount of time, whereas Unyielding Will by its description reduces all incoming damage). Something to that effect, anyway.

@Koga: As for the difference between Unyielding Will and Bravery, Bravery is resistance against mental effects (and in high enough ranks a bonus to melee damage). The two don't have much in common, so I wonder why you would even ask for a comparison of the two.
    Also, for future reference, you can find explanations for all revealed Servant Skills here: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Unyielding Will is a defensive skill, and Bravery is offensive. Bravery gives a bonus for melee attacks and resistance against charm, confusion and stuff like that, and it can't be used as a Berserker.
    That said, if you didn't know the difference, why did you give Goliath both skills?

--- update ---

It's practically the same as when he's an Avenger, but with Rider's class skills. Why would you bother doing two almost identical sheets?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 6th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Unyielding Will is a defensive skill, and Bravery is offensive. Bravery gives a bonus for melee attacks and resistance against charm, confusion and stuff like that, and it can't be used as a Berserker.
    That said, if you didn't know the difference, why did you give Goliath both skills?

--- update ---

It's practically the same as when he's an Avenger, but with Rider's class skills. Why would you bother doing two almost identical sheets?
    First as Exercise and second probably some small advertisment and third bec ause like i would wish to see the Multi qualifying servants in more than one class i have uploaded his Rider Version here,now that reminds me on one Question what are the exact capabilities and diferences of your Ghatotkacha as Caster ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what kind of exercise is this, because that sheet is 95% Ctrl+C-Ctrl+V your Avenger Goliath. You could do like Royd, for example, and add an "as a (class), he'd have..." part on your sheet

Blog Entries
    One Question on all which skills hougu and ther abilities should i give Morgan la fei after your oppinions?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you actually research her legend and think up what skills she deserves by yourself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Why don't you actually research her legend and think up what skills she deserves by yourself?
    I have made already some researches on my own but im stuck with which Hougu i should give/atest her.. so i wanted to hear the oppinions from the Veterans here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Just look at the Morgan sheets that have been made before, it's not that hard

Blog Entries
    it's not that hard
    nou

Blog Entries
    Huh, my Rider Medea is missing from the current index.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.