Page 519 of 858 FirstFirst ... 19419469509514517518519520521524529569619 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About the beast class i have one that is a future God who was oce the Human that opened a second age of Gods and lead once as Human the mankind to the "Utopia" a a half milenia wthout a great battles ,but now have strayed the humanity again to the path of Γαστριμαργία (gastrimargia) gluttony and Ὑπερηφανία (hyperēphania) pride or sometimes rendered as self-overestimation. Now after watching for 500 years without a direct interference from his side he is returned to force them again to the right path by extinguish many iha all sinn-contaminated Humans .
    Before i do something after ths idea/in this direction what do you thnk Mina-san about this concept ??
    But really have i some People here angered or anoyd ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I say that Old Testament God already did the "killing everyone to lead people to the right way" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    You don't actually want to see an answer to that question.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; April 14th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About the beast class i have one that is a future God who was oce the Human that opened a second age of Gods and lead once as Human the mankind to the "Utopia" a a half milenia wthout a great battles ,but now have strayed the humanity again to the path of Γαστριμαργία (gastrimargia) gluttony and Ὑπερηφανία (hyperēphania) pride or sometimes rendered as self-overestimation. Now after watching for 500 years without a direct interference from his side he is returned to force them again to the right path by extinguish many iha all sinn-contaminated Humans .
    Before i do something after ths idea/in this direction what do you thnk Mina-san about this concept ??
    For one thing, who even is this character? What myth or period of history is he from? And is his Evil supposed to be Pride or Gluttony, because honestly I don't understand the relationship between those two concepts? As is, this just sounds like another overpowered borderline OC with hardly any grounding in real-world myth or history. Like most of your Servants here, I hate to say.

If you want to go with the concept of a Beast that established a "Utopia" for humans but then became disillusioned with them, might I suggest Kalki? You'd have to take some creative license to make him a villain, but "killing everyone to create a golden age" is pretty much the guy's legend in a nutshell. I doubt he'd be the Beast of Pride or Gluttony though. Maybe "Justice"? That's certainly a trait which can become evil when taken to extremes...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For one thing, who even is this character? What myth or period of history is he from? And is his Evil supposed to be Pride or Gluttony, because honestly I don't understand the relationship between those two concepts? As is, this just sounds like another overpowered borderline OC with hardly any grounding in real-world myth or history. Like most of your Servants here, I hate to say.

If you want to go with the concept of a Beast that established a "Utopia" for humans but then became disillusioned with them, might I suggest Kalki? You'd have to take some creative license to make him a villain, but "killing everyone to create a golden age" is pretty much the guy's legend in a nutshell. I doubt he'd be the Beast of Pride or Gluttony though. Maybe "Justice"? That's certainly a trait which can become evil when taken to extremes...
    Ist a Charackter i will later also post in the Forum as master n a earlier state,and with Beast of selv-overstimation and glutony i meant that this Beast answered to These traits and i must admit that youre right ,he is the Beast of absolute justice/judgement.And about my borderline charackters i just see as example with my two Pharaohns i see the historical Facts ,rumors and see them like the iceberg-concept just as the tip and reconstruct the Backgrounds of them and ist not like Karna /Arthoria/Gilgamesh where ther almost dont facettes must be build to fill the gaps in the concepz and with my last three servants was it that i had only some puzzlepieces and i had to reconstruct almost the entire concept around the pieces... i hope you can follow me now ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    and with Beast of selv-overstimation and glutony i meant that this Beast answered to These traits and i must admit that youre right ,he is the Beast of absolute justice/judgement.
    So which one is their sin? Over-estimation (totally not Pride, which was already debated about its similitude with Pity), Gluttony, or Justice?

And about my borderline charackters i just see as example with my two Pharaohns i see the historical Facts ,rumors and see them like the iceberg-concept just as the tip and reconstruct the Backgrounds of them
    What you are doing is making up stuff. I have yet to see a reason why Sesostris has a Vasavi Shakti phoenix arrow or Goliath can kill Behemoth other than whatever you have in your mind.

and ist not like Karna /Arthoria/Gilgamesh where ther almost dont facettes must be build to fill the gaps in the concepz and with my last three servants was it that i had only some puzzlepieces and i had to reconstruct almost the entire concept around the pieces... i hope you can follow me now ?
    Artoria and Gil have parts of their character in which you can say "oh yes, this is King Arthur/Gilgamesh" other than their names, which most of (if not all) your Servants haven't.

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    ...there is a great flash of light, and before you stands your Servant. They are indeterminate in both gender and build; their red and silver armor covers all, at least initially. But then the helmet retracts, becoming part of the main chestplate, and before you stands a young woman with golden hair and fierce green eyes. "I am Sir Mordred," she declares: "The greatest Knight of King Arthur's court!" Surprise floods you first, and then confusion. Isn't Mordred the one who killed Arthur? And... isn't Mordred a man? She takes a moment to watch your expression, as it shifts from shock to confusion to simply blank, and then she grins. "Looks like you know my name. Good! Then, I ask you... are you my Master?"

SABER LILY
    Mordred
    FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES:
    Knight of Londinium, Guerilla Knight
    ALTERNATIVE CLASSES: Saber, Berserker, Rider
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: The remains of the sword Clarent / A fragment of the Round Table (shared with most other Heroic Spirits of the Arthurian Cycle)
    ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good
    LEGEND: Arthurian Legend
    REGION: Britain

STR:
    B
    END: B+
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LCK: C+
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A

SEX:
    Female
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 154cm / 42kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Earth
    DISLIKES: Failure, abasement, being disregarded, her own status as a homunculus
    NATURAL ENEMY: Arturia Pendragon
    ARMAMENT: The sword Clarent, undefiled by innocent blood (or that of her father, for that matter)
    GRAIL WISH: The return of Camelot, initially; upon being informed of the Battle of Camlann, it is instead for something (she’s not picky) to have happened to avert the entire rebellion she caused — even if that ‘something’ is her own early death

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance — B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, cancels spells with a chant below three verses — that is, it cancels spells that are, themselves, B-Rank and below.

Much like her father, Saber Lily has the blood of a dragon running through her veins — which, of course, provides immense resistance to magic. Her origins, however, seem to prevent that from providing her with Rank A in this Skill, as it did with her father.

Riding — B
    The ability to ride mounts. At this rank, Saber Lily can handle most vehicles and mundane beasts with above-average skill; Phantasmal Beasts and Dragons, however, are out of the question.

Being a reasonably-experienced Knight, Saber Lily's high rank in this Skill is completely unsurprising.

Personal Skills:
    Instinct — C+
    The ability to quickly identify the “best possible course of action” in combat. Saber Lily is not as used to combat as her Saber counterpart; her instincts aren’t as honed yet.

However, this still provides her with a good head for combat, and taking her extra Luck into account, she can still probably hold her own in a battle just as well as usual.

Mana Burst — A
    The ability to (potentially massively) increase one’s own abilities, in combat or otherwise, by infusing their body and weaponry with Mana. At Rank A, even a stick can become a weapon of great power... although it may break in the first swing.

Saber Lily possesses similar capability with this Skill as her father, bearing the blood of a dragon in her veins. With this, and slightly better Instinct, she could (and will, eventually) challenge the King of Knights.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit — C++
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have the capacity to be king nor is capable of finding his own king. Negates Charisma of the same Rank or below.

Saber Lily, being devoted to becoming the ideal Knight of the Round Table, will only ever answer to King Arthur. Contrary to the usual Servant that has this Skill, she has no fire of rebellion in her heart, yet, nor any desire to rule; she only refuses to kneel to any other leader. As a result, this replaces her elder counterpart's Charisma.

Paragon of Chivalry
    B
    A Skill embodying the code of conduct the Servant has devoted themself to, strengthening them when they adhere to it
    and their enemies don't.

When facing multiple Servants at once, Saber Lily gains a + modifier to all attributes; this also applies when a Servant attempts to fight unfairly in single combat. If Saber Lily finds herself doing either of those things, herself, she gains a - modifier to all attributes, instead. If Saber Lily reveals her True Name in response to another doing the same, her Luck is ranked up to B for the rest of the Holy Grail War.

Saber Lily dedicated herself to proving herself to the elder Knights of the Round Table, and to becoming the ideal Knight; and now, taken from a time before her dedication to her ideal was shattered and thrown into a world that hardly remembers that ideal at all except in legend, that code of chivalry she adores so much could never be more important to her. In her own words
    "It's all I've got left of Camelot here." She will fight more fiercely than ever before, if she encounters someone that spits in the face of her ideal.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Secret of Pedigree
    Helm of Hidden Infidelity

Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max. Targets: 1
    While wearing the helmet of her armor, the aspects of Saber Lily that are tied to her identity — her Personal Skills, Noble Phantasm, Gender and True Name — are hidden, even to her own Master. This also prevents anyone who knows the aforementioned aspects from other sources from recalling that information while in combat with her, until being shown them by Saber Lily herself; in this way, it combats Eye for Art and similar Skills with ease. This remains active until Saber Lily consciously removes the helmet, even if it isn’t visibly being worn.

Saber Lily was instructed to wear the helm at all times, to keep her identity and origin a secret; it serves its purpose even now, eternally masking the true identity of King Arthur’s son. Even from her.

Clarent
    Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword

Anti-Unit
    Range:
    1~20
    A sword that symbolizes royalty, more dazzling than any silver; and a sword more suited to Saber Lily’s father than herself, and ranked down from B as a result. Although the use of Mana Burst in conjunction with this Noble Phantasm may restore some of its old glory...

Much like Excalibur and (especially) Caliburn before it, invoking this Noble Phantasm creates a beam of energy in the blade, which will fire in the direction of a target when next swung. It isn’t quite as powerful as either of the aforementioned blades, but is much more focused, causing much more damage in a smaller area. She must disable Secret of Pedigree before firing it; not the biggest of issues, considering its name gives her away very quickly.

It isn’t quite clear why Saber Lily has this sword, even to herself; she shouldn’t possess it yet, being taken from a time where Mordred was still simply a Knight of the Round Table. But it is the blade most heavily-associated with Saber Lily’s legend, and ultimately it seems like it will remain at her side as a Heroic Spirit forever.

When Saber Lily channels the full might of her Mana Burst through the sword, this becomes...

Clarent, Eternally Victorious
    Reborn Sword of Selection

Anti-Unit
    Range:
    1~20
    Saber Lily channels the might of her Mana Burst Skill into her sword, revealing its true holy nature and unleashing a blast as mighty as that of her father’s old sword itself (and with good reason). At this rank, the focused nature of the blast can pierce through nearly anything, even potentially stabbing through a medium-power blast from Excalibur itself (although the amount of energy required for that feat would shatter even the Noble Phantasm rendition of the blade, similar to Caliburn before it). It cannot match the Sword of Promised Victory in sheer output, but it makes up for it in other ways.

When using this Noble Phantasm, much like the regular Clarent, Saber Lily must disable Secret of Pedigree prior to firing. However, that is a small price to pay; with the sword being wielded by a wielder that is pure of heart (unlike Saber Lily's conflicted Saber counterpart) it shines as brightly as its original form.

It is not unheard of for Clarent and Caliburn to be mixed up, or even merged into the same sword, in retellings of King Arthur’s story... but it’s hard to decipher why, so long after the original tales were told. Indeed, there is a basis for that; the fragments of the sword Caliburn were recovered from its last battlefield after it was broken, and reforged into a sword that — while it can’t truly compare — is just as glorious in many ways. The sword, in fact, that would eventually spell doom for the King that it created.

While being used by a Mordred that still idolizes its old owner, its true nature comes to light once more... even if she has to supplement it a little, being generally unworthy of the throne. It’s almost disappointing; if things had turned out differently, it might have been the blade of two Kings.

(Do not mention the knowledge gleaned from this instance of the sword to Saber Lily’s elder counterpart. She probably won’t take it well.)

PERSONALITY
    ”Yeah, yeah, we have to kill eachother. I don't see where that implies we have to hate eachother, though."

Mordred, in this form, is still undeniably pure at heart, with none of the rage and hatred tainting her that her elder Saber counterpart is well-known for. She still adores her King — although that adoration is somewhat tainted by the obsession of her mother, Morgan, which she also shares — and desires above all else to uphold the ideals of his era. She’s quite a bit nicer than regular Mordred; let’s say it like that.

Of course, this is not to imply that she’s completely different; she’s still brash, prideful, a tomboy and rather bloodthirsty. If anything, she’s simply a bit lighter. In combat, one would not be too incorrect if they compared her to Cú Chulainn; although she fights with fury, it is tempered with a genuine respect for those who fight fair. She loves a good fight, and (unless one of the other Knights of the Round Table is involved) doesn’t mind defeat if she gave her opponent enough of a challenge. Although dying might change her opinion on that a bit.

She has no clue about her connection to King Arthur, and, indeed, would accuse her own Master of lying to her if she was told about it. (Her readiness to accept her role in the Battle of Camlann, in contrast, does not paint the best of pictures; moreso, considering how horrified she generally is when confronted with it.) Without her knowledge of the identity of her father, she is much more self-deprecating, seeing her status as a homunculus as a curse preventing her from enjoying life in the ways afforded to most others; where another might have friends and family to go along with their profession, she only has her role as a Knight. Because of this, she is simultaneously envious of other, more normal people (such as her Master) and extremely pleased when someone presents her with an opportunity to live a little (such as her Master). The end result may vary.

LORE
    Although she appears, at a glance, identical to her elder counterpart, this is, in fact, Mordred from before her betrayal of her father, King Arthur. In her days as one of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table, she was a loyal and dutiful servant of the crown; her spirit was only broken when Arthur refused to acknowledge her as his heir, and so this instance of her, summoned from just mere days before the revelation that would end her father's reign, is a paragon of chivalry just as she once desired.

NOTES
    I have had five different websites tell me that Clarent is, was, might have been or could be the same sword as Caliburn. I felt like it'd be fun to use that here, because that really is sort of perfect. Not sure what the lore standpoint is on what happened to Caliburn's remains, though. Sorry if it's completely off-the-mark.

That said, I mostly just wrote this on a whim, to see what it might be like if Mordred had a Lily incarnation. Between the aforementioned Clarent-Caliburn thing, and the Paragon of Chivalry Skill, it was fun to try out.

Also, before anyone says it; when it comes to Secret of Pedigree preventing recollection of Mordred's identity through past research and similar things, well... it seems to me (from what I remember of Apocrypha) that that's also an effect of the helm, so I included it. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.
    Last edited by Lethildiren; May 2nd, 2018 at 02:48 PM. Reason: That is not how +s work, apparently.
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well, from the faceclaim, it is quite obvious that it will be very character focused Sheet. You have acknowledged it yourself, but I still need to say that she doesn't feel really different from the original.
    As for Skills, Paragon of Chivalry ties nicely with pre-Camlann Mordred, where she zealously devotes herself to Artoria's cause.
    But Nature of A Rebellious Spirit kind of confuse me. The first paragraph seems to indicate that at the end of the day, she is the rebellious Mordred we know and love. But the second paragraph says that she is an extremely loyal knight for Artoria's cause, especially when you says "she has no fire of rebellion in her heart" when the Skills is all about being rebellious?

This is not bad per-se, quite nice if I must say. But it will be more interesting as a fiction exploring this version of Mordred's character than a Sheet.

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    Definitely fits better when it's possible to actually see the differences in action, yeah. I'm currently considering using it in a story, actually; until then, it's here.

As for the Rebellious Spirit thing... that's just how the Skill is described when attached to the other Servants I've seen that have it, canon or otherwise. It doesn't quite fit, description-wise, but Charisma doesn't feel like it fits a "Lily" Mordred as well-- mostly for reasons given in the sheet itself. Eh; it still does what I wanted it to do.

Will fiddle with the description a bit, at least.
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I rarely directly help, but I'm in the mood for it, because I like it very much.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit is specifically created to show Lu Bu's nature as a backstabber. I dunno about Fergus (never interested toward Irish myth for some reason) but I'm guessing he kinda the same. You get an option to make a new Skill, but, if you insist for her having it, there is a way too.

You know that she is sent by Morgan to sabotage Artoria's reign, but ended up to admire her very much? You can twist it to 'rebelling toward Morgan, for Artoria' or smth.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Making Clarent be forged from Caliburn is a cool concept (and ironic, since that means that Artoria's reign was ended by the sword that started it). I think it's more than valid if you have found five different sites relating both swords. When I suggested making Goliath's lance being Brionnac's prototype for having been carried to Ireland, it was accepted despite it being wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    So which one is their sin? Over-estimation (totally not Pride, which was already debated about its similitude with Pity), Gluttony, or Justice?

What you are doing is making up stuff. I have yet to see a reason why Sesostris has a Vasavi Shakti phoenix arrow or Goliath can kill Behemoth other than whatever you have in your mind.

Artoria and Gil have parts of their character in which you can say "oh yes, this is King Arthur/Gilgamesh" other than their names, which most of (if not all) your Servants haven't.
    Must it be exact only one sin in particular because their sins are a mix between Glutony and overstimation and the beast is the of the justice .

Sesostris got his Phönix shot from Ammun-re himself after he solved a baptism of fire a Trial that only a real King can succed and about Goliath he needet almost a full Week to take him down more precise he fought atfirst three days after them he was forced to retreat because amongst other things he had to stock up his arrows,treat some lethal wounds ...after only one day of recovery he searched out the Behemoth and took him down after a three days Long fight could he kill the Behemoth.

Well because the sources of their both legends/Epen are quite more detaifull as the egyptic its i must admin more difficult to fell their personality,their charackter but i made them without the Intention to make them "look cool" i just followed my neutral Imagination and Feeling but well like one conversation Partner of me said once i have a Mad-Writhing skill at Ex Rank, it could be said that i am like a Berserker Writher ...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sesostris got his Phönix shot from Ammun-re himself after he solved a baptism of fire a Trial that only a real King can succed and about Goliath he needet almost a full Week to take him down more precise he fought atfirst three days after them he was forced to retreat because amongst other things he had to stock up his arrows,treat some lethal wounds ...after only one day of recovery he searched out the Behemoth and took him down after a three days Long fight could he kill the Behemoth.
    I'm going to say it again: I want a reason that isn't made up by you, but that comes from real-life data and facts.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Must it be exact only one sin in particular because their sins are a mix between Glutony and overstimation and the beast is the of the justice.
    Each Beast is supposed to represent one particular human evil, yeah. It's not an all-you-can-eat buffet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Must it be exact only one sin in particular because their sins are a mix between Glutony and overstimation and the beast is the of the justice .
    (Answering now because I hadn't read this before)

You're telling me that you were going to do a Beast sheet without knowing the most basic requirement of the class?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    (Answering now because I hadn't read this before)

You're telling me that you were going to do a Beast sheet without knowing the most basic requirement of the class?
    Isn't that what he's been doing with everything (legends included) thus far?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Technically yes, but you know what I mean

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: Global Folklore & Fairytales

Height/Weight: 170cm/54kg
    Dislikes: Happy girls
    Talent: Curses
    Natural Enemy: Exorcists
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Man, Humanoid, Servant, Female, Phantom
    Armament: Glass Knife

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: C

Skills

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (Mirrors): A+

The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected, even against a Servant's perception. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.
    In her unique circumstances, she is instead able to enter what appears to be a 'Mirror World'. She can be perceived through the reflection of a mirrored surface, but is still intangible until she exits the 'Mirror World'… though such a thing does not exist. This skill is an extension of her Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:

Divination: B

The skill to obtain information through omens or supernatural things. It can be comparable to Clairvoyance but has different foundations. In the case of Assassin, it is limited to using this through a mirror as a medium. She can see imminent coming events and if prompted can look into the specific fate regarding certain questions such as ones future husband, however she hates doing this.

Illusionism: C

A Skill that denotes excellence in the art of illusion within the field of magecraft; a magecraft for the use of beguilement. Refers to interference with the psyche, and the projection of illusions into reality. She can craft illusions that can beguile all five senses of the human body, trapping a single target in an intricate false reality. The most commonplace illusions are melting people’s faces, floating skulls and generation of smoke.

Shapeshift: C

a Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. It is typically a method used by the millenary spirits of foxes and badgers of China that are put on par with Tamamo-no-Mae. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. Within the mirror she can replicate the form of the one who looks into it seamlessly, she can also take on bestial and monstrous features if she wants.

Noble Phantasms

Mirror, Mirror
    Bloody Mary

Type: Anti-Boundary
    Range: ???
    Maximum Targets: 1

A Noble Phantasm representing Bloody Mary’s legend as a monster within mirrors, manifesting in front of the target upon when her "True Name" is released. It’s not a weapon that Assassin uses to kill but rather a unique ability to appear inside a reflective surface where it is a mirror, a pool of water and even a coin. She can move freely in this image of the ‘Mirror World’ even though… there isn’t such a thing. She can affect the world of the mirror with ease.

As ‘Mirrors’ are a representative of truth for showing the unblemished world around them, what change Assassin causes affects The World accordingly. If she attacks their reflections, the person will bear the injuries as if attacked by an invisible assailant. If you are killed, you die. However in order to move from each reflective surface, she must leave it before invoking the True Name to ‘dive’ into the next one, leaving her vulnerable to attack.

Lore

Assassin is a famous phantom, Bloody Mary. She is the “Scary girl who appears if you say her name three times.” Appearing in reflective surfaces; she would either show the face of the caller's future husband or wife, or display a skull, indicating they would die before marriage or struck down by her own hand there and then.

Despite being a mere phantom, her fame and foundation in the historical Queen of England, Mary I, she can be summoned in the Assassin container… albeit as a very weak servant.

Character

A bitter, violent woman who hates other women.

When summoned, she is very hostile to everyone she encounters with a history of cursing girls who ask for her help. She is more than happy to kill people and her delight at mutilating and slaughtering others is frankly unnerving. She hates women who are happily in a relationship, women who are single and looking for love, women in relationships and unhappy with them more or less all women. All that she really is is just a pile of hatred for others out of envy. Shame she can't be summoned as a Berserker, she'd probably be more manageable.

Wish

Her hatred makes hunt down other women out of her envy. She thinks that the killing will fill the hole in her heart. What she really needs is love herself… but, who’d be interested?

Attitude towards the Master

She hates her Master much likes how she hates everyone, however they are a means to an end and therefore must be endured. At the end, she may decide to turn on her master and indulge in torturing and killing them before claiming the grail for her own. If the master is a schoolgirl though, their fate is already sealed as Bloody Mary is guaranteed to make an attempt on their life but in this case much sooner.

Craft Essence

Lovesick

Love love

Hate hate

Love love love

Hate hate hate hate

I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it

You have it

So you won’t mind if a kill you, do you?

Creators Notes:

Another WIP. I didn't like the old one I did so here's a V2
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 15th, 2018 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added theme

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    mfw

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought exactly the same...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That's probably the best Bond CE I ever read so far