Page 527 of 858 FirstFirst ... 27427477517522525526527528529532537577627 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Holy shit I didn’t realize until now
    I know, right?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    What is Civ ?
    Civilization, a game.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Civilization, a game.
    Someone should post a Nucleear Ghandi Servant sheet in the popular fiction thread.

Oh my God, that's a great idea! I'll get to work on it.

Edit: Can someone please tell me how to use the quote function correctly?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Faceclaim

Saber
    Identity: Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé
    Also known as: Kanshō and Bakuya, Married Twin Swords
    Height: 180 cm, 159 cm
    Weight: 74 kg, 46 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: China
    Weapon: Swords
    Dislikes: Separation
    Talents: Forging
    Natural enemy: King Helü of Wu

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Luck: D
    Mana: A
    NP: B

Background
    Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé were a couple that lived in China during the Spring and Autumn period (771-476 BC). Famed for his ability as a swordsmith, the king Helü ordered Gān Jiàng to forge a pair of imperial swords that he could consider fitting for him, giving him three months to make them. Of course, forging the swords for the emperor was a great honor, but Gān Jiàng was unable to think of a way to make weapons that could fit the emperor’s tastes. His master had taught him that a sword that reaches the realm of gods can only be made by sacrificing humans to feed the furnace, but he wasn’t willing to do such a thing.

Time passed, and the swords hadn’t been made yet. No matter how hard he tried, Gān Jiàng couldn’t find a different way to create a divine blade. Seeing the desperation of her husband, Mò Yé decided to gamble her life. She knew that he’d be sad if she died, but she preferred sacrificing herself so that he could survive to not doing nothing and living with the burden of the death of the person she loved the most. With that thought in mind, she jumped into the blast furnace. Now that there was enough qì in the furnace, the Essence of Five Mountains and the Metal of Six Heroes could meld. Grieving the loss of his wife, Gān Jiàng crafted a new pair of blades. He didn’t do it to fulfill his task, but for the sake of crafting, asking himself about the meaning of swordsmithing now that his lover had passed away. The result was a set of twin swords representing the Yin-Yang. Perhaps to represent the deep bond between him and his now deceased wife, perhaps just to show that this was a work made by the two of them together, he gave the weapons the same name as them.

Satisfied with his work, Gān Jiàng showed it to king Helü. However, he had taken three years to finish it, when he had been given three months. Furthermore, he only brought to palace the sword named after Mò Yé. Angered with the delay, and upon seeing the swordsmith only gave him one blade, the king ordered his execution.

Thousands of years later, a lone mercenary that traveled all around the world found the legendary twin swords. He knew they weren’t swords made for fighting, that they had no fighting spirit, that they didn’t desire to achieve superiority over other swords or to accomplish great deeds. Even so, the man who was made only to fight got captivated by their beauty and for its craftsmanship. Immediately, the nameless warrior made these blades his favorites.

Under normal conditions, a single individual will be summoned as a Servant. However, there are exceptional cases in which two or more characters form one Servant due to the connections of their legend. As the ones who created together such exquisite swords, Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé are an example of those rarities.

Personality
    A lovey-dovey couple, the type that behaves as if they have started dating recently even after having been married for several years. No matter how bad things are for them, they’ll keep smiling and loving each other for all the eternity. As long as they’re in love, they’ll be fine.

Gān Jiàng is a hard-worker that lives only for swords and for Mò Yé. Even if he has to be all the day in the forge, he’ll find time to stay with his dear wife. Mò Yé understands and shares her husband’s devotion to his job and, just like in the legend, is willing to do anything that can help him. If she could, she’d die for him, but right now she can’t do it, as their condition as a sole Servant implies that if one dies, the other will die too.

Their treatment with their Master is generally good as long as they don’t receive a bad treatment. The moment one of them dislikes something, the other will dislike it as well. The same will happen if they like it, what makes the relation with them easier. Their ideal type of Master is a youngster that they can treat as their own child.

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance C→A

Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé lived at the end of the Age of Gods, displaying a decent degree of protection against spells. Due to the shamanistic and ritual aspects of the blades, the rank of protection increases while wielding them.

Riding E
    There isn’t any anecdote of the couple having handled any kind of mount. The skill is merely provided by the class container.

Personal skills

Territory Creation B
    A class skill proper of Casters. Since Gān Jiàng was a swordsmith, the personal terrain displayed by this skill is his own forge. Inside it, swords of great quality can be made. They won’t reach the level of Noble Phantasms, but at least they won’t break after clashing once with one.

Combination A
    A skill that displays an increase on combat power when on a united front with a specified person. No matter what sort of severe battlefield, the actions of each other are immediately understood in order to take the most suitable move after that. This rank already trespasses the realm of mere teamwork, making both Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé be like a single person in two bodies. Even if they’re far away, they can return to the side of each other unless certain interference prevents them from doing so.

Resolute Devotion A
    Represents a level of affection towards another person that one wouldn't even doubt in killing themselves if it's for that person's sake. Mò Yé receives + modifiers regarding the effectiveness of actions that are destined to prevent that Gān Jiàng gets hurt. Because their lives are connected, Mò Yé can't afford killing herself even if it's the only option to save her husband, but just like in the legend, she'll do anything she can to be of help.

Shapeshift C
    Derived from their Noble Phantasm, Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé can temporarily manifest properties of a sword, like the hardness of iron, or transform parts of their bodies into metal.

Noble Phantasm

Gān Jiàng · Mò Yé
    Twin married swords of the Ying-Yang

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:
    Gān Jiàng, the Yang sword. Its white blade has a shine more reminiscent to a hazy cloud than to polished metal. Mò Yé, the Yin sword. As if representing the shell of the mythical Xuánwŭ, the metal is jet black and has a hexagonal pattern all over it. These swords are named after the couple that made them together, and represent better than anything their union, to the point of humans and swords being practically one and the same. This concept of “being the swords” has given birth to this Noble Phantasm.
    Instead of using other swords as their main weapon, Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé wield each other, using this Noble Phantasm to transform into the sword that has their respective name. The transformation is almost instant, allowing them to switch positions quickly, even while guarding themselves from a flurry of attacks. Since the damage they receive as swords remains when they switch back to being humans, constant relays will prevent them from being severely injured. Being wielded by different people, like their Master, is possible, but the teamwork won’t be the same.
    Having been made with a human sacrifice has made the swords reach the realm of gods, becoming “a Divine Construct made by men”. They still aren’t a match for something like a holy sword, but their magnificent power is more than enough to defeat monsters of the highest caliber in a single strike, even those that can’t be brought down unless their entire body is disintegrated. They also increase the Magic Resistance of those who wield them up to two ranks, thanks to the wards and ritual aspects they have.

Relations
    EMIYA: “Look, Gān Jiàng! Those are ‘us’!”
    – Mò Yé
    "Oh, you’re right! I’m so happy to see ‘us’ together like this!”
    – Gān Jiàng
    The Archer’s favorite swords, going by the name of Kanshō and Bakuya, aren’t other than Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé. While they admire his skills as a forger of swords, the attachment of the couple to EMIYA is more similar to that of two parents that love their son. He thinks they’re annoying.

Irisviel von Einzbern: “I know that your husband felt guilty for your sacrifice, but… I don’t know, perhaps he should have been more intense about his feelings?”
    – Mò Yé
    A woman who offered her life so that the man she loved could achieve his goal. The similitude of their stories has made Mò Yé start a beautiful friendship with the homunculus. That said, she doesn’t like the reaction of Iri’s husband to her death.

Muramasa Sengo: “You can forge a divine sword without anyone dying?! We must learn how to do it! Could you show us your workshop?”
    – Gān Jiàng
    One of the best swordsmiths to have ever existed, probably. Gān Jiàng doesn’t fall behind in terms of crafting, but the fact of Muramasa not requiring human sacrifices to forge swords like those wielded by gods is more than enough to want to learn from him.

Medea: “When will we meet your husband? We have to go have a drink the four of us together someday! Tell him about it!”
    Most Servants were married during their lives, but few married again during their summoning. Medea is one of those few Servants. As a married couple, Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé feel the need to hang out with other couples.

Rama: “If we were separated by a curse, would you look for me like Rama does with Sita, Gān Jiàng?”
    – Mò Yé
    “Of course I’d do it, honey! I’d even fight an army of dragons for you!”
    – Gān Jiàng
    The young hero has the eternal support of the couple, that has been moved by his will to reunite with his wife.

I noticed I hadn't done a Saber sheet yet, and since I wanted to do a 2 in 1 Servant, this was the best idea.
    About the NP, I hope its justification to make it like something from Soul Eater is understandable. The feats are taken from the wiki's description about the original swords. The rank feels too low in my opinion, but since EMIYA's copies are one rank lower than the original, this is supposed to be the official rank.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 5th, 2018 at 11:26 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Edit: Can someone please tell me how to use the quote function correctly?
    Just click Reply With Quote on the post you want to quote.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Forgive me this question,king of padoru just to be shure i have their Hougu understood correctly; Gang jian transform into Kanshou and is used by Mo Ye ? And reverse but if one of them gets damage in the swordmode they transform back but the sword remain??? Ps: please note i havent seen soul eater and i think they could be a cute pair and im somehow remainded on inuyasha after i read the profile .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    RoydGolden: Thanks.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Forgive me this question,king of padoru just to be shure i have their Hougu understood correctly; Gang jian transform into Kanshou and is used by Mo Ye ? And reverse but if one of them gets damage in the swordmode they transform back but the sword remain??? Ps: please note i havent seen soul eater and i think they could be a cute pair and im somehow remainded on inuyasha after i read the profile .
    Yes, Gān Jiàng transforms into Kanshō and is wielded by Mò Yé, and same with Mò Yé as Bakuya.
    If they revert to their human shape, the sword doesn't remain because they're the sword.

Blog Entries
    King of Padoru: Good stat sheet. I really like the concept. To me, the concept of two people manifesting as one Servant because they're so deeply connected is quite interesting. Something I wish would happen a little more often in canon, but I don't think there are very many opportunities for it.

I'm gonna go start looking for possible ways to create a stat sheet for a Servant using that concept.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    King of Padoru: Good stat sheet. I really like the concept. To me, the concept of two people manifesting as one Servant because they're so deeply connected is quite interesting. Something I wish would happen a little more often in canon, but I don't think there are very many opportunities for it.

I'm gonna go start looking for possible ways to create a stat sheet for a Servant using that concept.
    Then when i am allowed to make a Suggestion: how would it be if you make one with Nakula and Sahadeva the youngest pandava twins ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Thank you. It's a pity that there aren't more 2 in 1 Servants, yeah.
    If you want another suggestion, perhaps the Maya twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque could work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Thank you. It's a pity that there aren't more 2 in 1 Servants, yeah.
    If you want another suggestion, perhaps the Maya twins Hunahpu and Xbalanque could work.
    Castor & Pollux are another obvious choice.

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    SUPER SPECIAL SERVANT DOUBLE FEATURE! ...or something around those lines. Not an actual Double Servant, but still.

There is no spectacular flash of light, or roar of thunder or anything else you had expected from your summoning. The air smells of blood, a coppery sort of thing that invades your senses all at once. The man before you, with his dark skin, dark hair and red eyes could be confused for a demon, if seen in the dark; a single, lone scar mars the entirety of his face, a symbol you do not recognize but which plants knowledge of his sin in your mind at once. And suddenly, it is clear. "Servant Assassin has answered your call," Cain declares, his expression unusually severe for someone who's just been summoned. "...and, going by the look in your eyes, you recognize my mark. Yes, I am Cain. You're welcome to hate me for it." He shakes his head, muttering something to himself. "You are my Master, then?"

Slowly, you lift up your hand. The Command Seals on the back of your hand are the exact same as the sigil carved into his face; for the time being, it would appear you now "share" the Mark of Cain.

ASSASSIN
    Qayin / “Cain”

FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES: The First Murderer, Restless Wanderer, Son of the Serpent
    ALTERNATIVE CLASSES: Grand Assassin (potential)
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: A rock from the field where Abel was murdered
    ALIGNMENT: True Neutral
    LEGEND: Primeval History (Abrahamic Faiths — Genesis)
    REGION: Earth

STR: ****B
    END: ***** A++
    AGI: ***** C+
    MAG: ***** C
    LCK: **** E-
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ***** D

SEX: Male
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 180cm / 40kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Beast
    DISLIKES: Sin, death, harming innocents, himself
    MORTAL ENEMY: Hevel / “Abel” (although he would say “Himself”)
    ARMAMENT: A stone dagger, hewn from the rock that he used to murder his brother
    GRAIL WISH: To be able to apologize to his brother

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment — X

This Skill is absent in favor of Suppression, a Personal Skill much more befitting of Assassin’s legend. He's rather bad at hiding himself, anyway.

Personal Skills:
    Suppression — A++

The ability for one to conceal their Killing Intent under a shroud of innocence; for them to seem as kindhearted as a Saint, up until they stab their target in the back. At this rank, Assassin can completely hide his Killing Intent, allowing the most treacherous of “agreements” to seem completely earnest and even the most obvious traps to go unnoticed until it’s too late, as long as he's the only one involved.

Assassin’s brother was completely oblivious to the Killing Intent of his sibling (as foreign of a concept as it was at the time), until he was bludgeoned over the head with a rock. Although he personally deeply, deeply regrets the deception, it has become a massive part of his legend, and so his Servant form is capable of replicating the feat even against those who should notice his intentions from a mile away.

Accursed Fugitive — EX
    「A restless wanderer shall you be on the Earth.」 A combination of Nature of a Rebellious Spirit A++, Avenger B and Masochistic Constitution B, ensuring that Assassin will be despised wherever he goes.

Assassin was cursed by YHWH to wander the Earth for all eternity, never resting nor finding redemption. He constructed the city of Enoch, and was struck dead by his own home collapsing onto him; and then he rose up again, forbidden from Heaven and unwelcome in Hell, and knew he would never be able to stay in his own creation, either. So he departed, letting his family believe he had died, and became unwelcome all across the Earth.

Divinity (False) — A
    A Skill indicating one’s connection to Divine Spirits, such as deities. Assassin is the son of the first woman, and thus the grandson of YHWH — but, moreover, he is also the direct son of the Archangel Samael, which should ensure that he is considered as close to God as his own mother.

However, the staining of his soul by his murder of Abel has twisted this connection; no true Divine figure would be barred from a place as sacred as YHWH’s Heaven, after all. It offers him no benefits; only concepts, objects and abilities that negatively affect him can acknowledge his Divinity.

Natural Body — EX
    A Skill signifying the possession of a ‘perfect’ body from birth, free of flaw, defect or taint. The owner of this Skill is always treated as if their Strength is ranked up. Moreover, no matter how many calories are ingested, their body will not change.

As the son of the first woman and an Archangel, the purity of Assassin’s body is twofold; and where his Divinity abandoned him when he killed his brother, even the protection of the Venom of God remained long after he stained his soul. Samael is, after all, a tempter.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    ה — the Mark of Cain
    Sevenfold Curse of the First Murderer

Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range:
    Max. Targets: 1
    A scar on Assassin’s heart and on his face — ה, the first symbol in the True Name of YHWH and the mark that forever binds a terrible curse to his flesh. Although Assassin is physically nearly perfect, being directly related to the first woman, the curse induces violent tremors in his body whenever he draws near to a Divine artifact based around faith in YHWH; even a simple church building will be enough. He is compelled, above all else, to hide from the eye of his God.

Outside of that, this Noble Phantasm’s primary function is simple: the moment Assassin is dealt an undeniably fatal blow, the scar on his face will shine with a Divine light and the damage will be reflected onto his attacker, multiplied sevenfold.

This effect will occur regardless of Assassin’s Mana supply. Assassin, therefore, cannot be killed in combat by any normal means, much as he specializes in drawing fire. Alternative methods must therefore be utilized; the death of his Master is the obvious solution, but it is also one of the few ways to ignite his unholy fury. Last Phantasms, such as Excalibur, also bypass his healing entirely, though whether they trigger the so-called “Sevenfold Curse” varies depending on the origin of the Last Phantasm and its level of connection to YHWH.

(note: Although the true being that bears this Mark has no concept of Death to begin with, and will simply stand back up from even natural deaths, the Wraith bearing his image was not permitted to keep that particular ‘benefit’ of the Mark. Perhaps we should be relieved.)

Berakhah shal Samael
    Subversive Blessing of the Original Tempter

Anti-Unit
    Range:
    However far one can hear clearly
    As the Serpent coerced Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit, Cain coerced Abel to follow him to the field alone. Assassin, as the son of the Archangel Samael — he whose second Divine task is to test mortals through temptation, otherwise known as Satan — is uniquely gifted at tempting others, having inherited a foul silver tongue from the Original Tempter.

When speaking to those of Divinity E++ or below, Assassin’s words gain an enchanting effect of sorts when he is trying to tempt them into doing something sinful, harmful or simply risky. Even if they would normally distrust him and reject his words, they might find that they trust him instead— potentially fatally.

This cannot be resisted by such Skills as Magic Resistance. However, Skills guarding against mental interference can block this Noble Phantasm... at B++ Rank or higher. Additionally, Nature of a Rebellious Spirit can resist this at Rank B and higher.

PERSONALITY
    ”Being with me is a mistake. I trust your judgment, Master, but you should still leave me to die when the time comes. I'll understand.”

Qayin is a quiet, brooding man, still wracked with grief millennia after his sin. He is similar, in ways, to Kotomine Kirei; nothing brings him joy anymore, no matter how worthy of awe something may be. He is a master of deception, often putting on a suave, carefree sort of persona in public— but it's all hollow and fake.

Inwardly, Qayin is astonished he can be summoned by the Holy Grail at all; he feels he does not deserve a wish, and is disinclined to actually win. It can and will take time to make him truly eager to fight to win, and by the time he actually properly dies, his relationship with his Master will likely be very close indeed, if they succeeded in motivating him. Not many people can make him hope anymore.

As it is, Qayin does not envy anyone for their life; he fully believes that he has earned his curse, and accepts it without any further complaint. The sole negative feeling he might feel because of his curse is rage when another is harmed to bypass it; unsurprisingly, he cannot stand his actions causing further harm to innocent people.

Although his Skills and Noble Phantasms make him exceptionally skilled at leading others into traps, he despises the concept. After all, it was that exact action that led to his sin being committed successfully. He disdains having to do it again, except in the case of those who deserve it. Those who murder children, as an example, will see no mercy from the First Murderer.

LORE
    Once, there were but four humans in all the World: Adamah, Hawah and their sons, Qayin and Hevel. After the deception of the Serpent, Adamah and Hawah had been banished to wander the world under the watchful eye of their Father, YHWH; but not all of the Divine Spirits present for the Fall of Man were unsympathetic. Samael, the “Venom of God,” was not.

The Archangel of Death saw potential in the outcasts; thought that perhaps, with help, they could redeem themselves in the eyes of YHWH. With His permission, Samael offered to provide Hawah with a child born of Heaven; the perfect first child of all Man, to make her punishment truly worthwhile. She accepted his embrace, as all knew she would — Samael had, after all, successfully tempted her once before in the guise of a Serpent, in a test that she had failed spectacularly. And thus was born Qayin, firstborn of all Man, half-brother of Hevel, who was born three years later.

But the dream of a redeemed Man was not to be. Qayin, driven by jealousy and impulse, murdered Hevel in the field he used for farming; the son of a Tempter could not resist his own temptations. YHWH’s punishment was threefold: the nameless Mark, which would ensure that all knew Qayin on sight and made him to tremble in YHWH’s gaze. Banishment from all comforts, even that of his mortal parents and his old role of farming, so he is isolated from all he loves forever.

And Samael, whom had once again set Man astray in his work, was forbidden from ever laying eyes upon his son ever again. The Archangel of Death would never again meet with Qayin, after the collection of Hevel’s Soul; as long as the Earth was home to a single other mortal, Qayin would never die. He would be alone in all aspects, but he would not die.

Qayin attempted to make do with what he had. Adamah and Hawah had more children, and one made their way to Qayin in the land of Nod; she did not fear the Mark, and offered love and understanding. From that came a son, named Enoch, and Qayin was overjoyed. Would the curse not be as bad as he thought?

When he died for the first time, he knew it was not so. An earthquake caused his house on the outskirts of Enoch, the city named for and ruled by his son, to crumble; Qayin fell dead, struck in the head by a rock. The same fate that his brother met, decades ago. And he stood back up.

Henceforth, Qayin — eventually known as Cain — would wander the Earth forever. Enoch and his family lived and died, believing that their father had perished and been freed from his curse; he'd never had the heart to tell them Death was forbidden from touching him, and left in the night before anyone saw his body.

Cain is not dead, yet a Wraith in his image remains. Why?

The belief of Enoch, and of his sons and of their sons, that Cain had been struck dead that fateful day. Cain yet lives, and could be considered the youngest of the inhabitants of the Throne of Heroes for it, but the belief that he had died thousands of years ago empowers the Wraith just the same.

And the Mark follows him wherever he goes, just the same. He truly won't ever be free.

Servant Assassin knows he cannot hope to redeem his true self in the Holy Grail War, but he still fights on anyway, in hopes of letting the First Murderer have one last chance to be at peace. Until he knows Abel — Hevel — has forgiven him, and until he can truly apologize to him, he will be restless forever.

"Ah! Back again... how nostalgic." That is the first thing you hear, when the smoke clears and the moonlight reveals the Servant you have summoned. He's a young boy, probably no older than thirteen years old, with dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. His voice carries something of an accent to it, but it's hard to tell what language he might have gotten it from. "I am the Servant Caster," he tells you, as pleasantly as one would discuss their upcoming birthday. "You've summoned me, correct?" He smiles and brushes his hair out of his face, revealing a massive, bloodied scar at the side of his head, where his skull appears to have caved in and been mended. "I'm pleased to meet you."

This is going to be interesting.

CASTER
    Hevel \ “Abel”

FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES: The First Martyr, Innocent Son of Adam, Child of Eden Favored by God
    ALTERNATIVE CLASSES: Avenger Alter
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: A flower from his grave, somewhere south of the Garden of Eden
    ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral
    LEGEND: Primeval History (Abrahamic Faiths — Genesis)
    REGION: Africa (near Eden)

STR: ***** D (A++)
    END: *** E (B+)
    AGI: ***** C+ (A)
    MAG: ***** A+ (EX)
    LCK: ***** A++
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ***** A

SEX: Male
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 124cm / 24kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Heaven
    DISLIKES: Pain, (his own) death, his brother
    MORTAL ENEMY: Qayin / “Cain”
    ARMAMENT: A sacrificial dagger, usually used for offering animals to YHWH
    GRAIL WISH: For Qayin’s curse to be revoked, and for Qayin to thus die

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation — A

A Skill permitting the claiming of an area as the Servant’s territory. At this rank, Caster can create a magnificent Garden instead of a Temple, supplying himself with Mana and slowly healing his wounds as he eats from the plants within.

As a child — a smaller child, mind you — Caster was utterly fascinated by the story of the Garden of Eden, and spent hours trying to envision it. Although the Garden of Abel is a sacrilegious bastardization of the birthplace of Man, he only has the best of intentions when he creates it; imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

It's also somewhat amusing, considering his brother is the gardener, not him.

Item Construction — E
    A Skill denoting the Servant’s proficiency at building and/or enchanting items. At this rank, Caster may as well not have the Skill at all.

Caster built the dagger in his hands with his bare hands. Unfortunately, hailing from a time before metal has its downsides, and he cannot replicate the feat to make Noble Phantasm-esque weapons out of stone.

Personal Skills:
    Language of Heaven — A

A Skill denoting fluency in the Language of Gods, present in human knowledge only at the literal beginning of history; a language that speaks through Concepts, not words that name them, and can be heard by even those who cannot hear. A speaker of the Language of Gods speaks directly into one’s Soul, and is able to converse with anything; even nature itself. Orders given in the Language of Gods are also harder to ignore than in modern languages, due to its conceptual nature; thus, this Skill could be interpreted as an upgraded variant of Charisma. The effect is affected by Nature of a Rebellious Spirit, to be certain.

At this rank, the Servant may very well have been raised with the Language of Gods as their first language; they can speak it as if they were, themself, a God.

Caster was born scant years after Adamah and Hawah were banished from the Garden of Eden, and long before the construction of the Tower of Babel; long enough ago that YHWH could speak to him aloud, and he could understand perfectly. His Soul, too, is still untarnished from that age, unlike his brother’s; he will never forget the language.

Mental Pollution — D
    Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.

Caster’s mind is distorted from the trauma of being the First Martyr in the World; although he has not lost his reason, nor does he confuse love and hatred (though his now-mixed feelings towards Qayin do confuse him), he finds himself deeply fascinated and enthralled by the idea of murder, and has difficulty understanding why some might be horrified by the concept.

Depending on how he is treated by his Master, this Skill may rank up — as Caster permits himself to indulge, and taints himself — or rank down — as he accepts that murder is the greatest (in many ways) sin and should never be committed, regardless of its potential beauty. It will not, however, be totally sealed or removed, no matter how Caster changes. He will always be warped by his death, if only a little.

Divinity — A
    A Skill indicating one’s connection to Divine Spirits, such as deities. Caster is the son of the first man and woman, and thus the grandson of YHWH. He is as close to the Abrahamic Divine Spirits as anyone could possibly be, excluding his father and Jesus Christ himself.

Natural Body — EX
    A Skill signifying the possession of a ‘perfect’ body from birth, free of flaw, defect or taint. The owner of this Skill is always treated as if their Strength is ranked up. Moreover, no matter how many calories are ingested, their body will not change.

As the son of the first man and woman, Caster’s body is pristine; the archetypal human, at its prime. Excluding his height.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Last Revelation
    Vengeful Decree of the Judge of Souls

Reality Marble
    Range:
    1~70
    Max. Targets: 70
    After his death, Caster is said to have become one of the judges of souls for the Abrahamic apocalypse; though that Revelation never came to pass, he still possesses some of the power he may (if the legend is true) have been permitted to wield then.

Upon invocation, Caster and all nearby individuals are transported to a realm seemingly outside of reality; a 'sacred' Reality Marble, a reflection of YHWH’s Paradise, and something that is demanding of awe.

Anything harmed or hindered by Divinity is completely sealed within the Reality Marble, except for such things that a Servant may need to live (so, "demons" such as Mephistophiles are not instantly killed within it, merely severely debuffed); and, unless a Servant’s Divinity comes from YHWH or they are simply sufficiently old enough, most Divine Skills and Noble Phantasms are also sealed. Here, Caster is provided with the abilities and parameters (the ‘alternative’ ranks shown alongside his normal parameters above) of a lesser Archangel Divine Spirit — and the ability to use them. This is, needless to say, extremely dangerous.

Defeating Caster in this Reality Marble is nigh-impossible; however, he cannot support it forever. His attacks in the form of a “Soul Judge” cost him nothing, but the Reality Marble takes copious amounts of Mana in contrast; additionally, the few ‘heretical’ Divine Noble Phantasms that are old enough to not be sealed, such as (of course) Ea, are perfectly capable of destroying the Reality Marble early. Doing so rids Caster of the ability to use it again for the rest of the War, if it doesn't kill him outright.

This Noble Phantasm cannot actually be used if Caster's Mental Pollution rises to C Rank; at that point, he is too impure to be worthy of it. Instead, he receives the full power of...

Dam shal Hevel
    A Plague Upon The Land, Born From The Blood of The Innocent

Anti-Life
    Range:
    1~90
    An automatic Noble Phantasm, activated the moment that Caster’s blood is spilled. The moment his blood touches something that is neither flesh and blood, a Noble Phantasm or Divine, it will have the concept of Death enforced upon it. Vegetation will wither. Wood will rot. Weaponry will crumble. Spells will fizzle, and flames will gutter. It is a one-time effect, thankfully; anything else the blood touches after the first object will be fine. Caster and his possessions are also totally immune to this.

To properly invoke this Noble Phantasm, Caster must first have Mental Pollution of Rank C or higher. Then, to fully activate this ability, he must slit his own throat with his knife. Doing so instantly raises his Mental Pollution by one rank; the wound will also seal remarkably quickly, and the blood left behind will quickly shift and begin to shape a creature... of sorts. a faceless, crimson figure, eerily similar to the ‘red shadow’ that guards True Magics. The embodiment, perhaps, of Caster’s desire for vengeance against his brother— but twisted to focus on all the world.

This entity has Strength A+ and E in all other parameters, inflicts the same ‘instant death’ effect on anything it touches that was already susceptible to the automatic effect, and operates by sensing the largest and closest source of magical energy (excluding Caster himself) and trying to kill it. (If Cain is present in the area, he’ll be targeted first regardless of magical strength, of course.) It’s not very durable at all, but unless it’s completely blown apart, it can slowly reform limbs when they’re damaged or destroyed. It is made out of blood, after all.

Caster has absolutely no control over the entity after it has been created; it is only driven by a singleminded hatred for its targets, and will remain mindlessly attempting to kill even after he dies. At least he can only summon it once.

Abel’s blood cursed the land that it touched; now, so many millions of years after his death, the effect remains. It’s only that he can control and abuse it, now, in the body of a Servant.

PERSONALITY
    ”Why are you worried? People are meant to die. If this War kills someone, then it’s just their time, isn’t it? Just like... never mind.”

At his heart, Caster is an ordinary young man. He is not wise beyond his years, nor is he remarkably childish — although he does get a little irritated if one points out his actual age. No, no, he is exactly as a child of Adam and Eve should be: a good person, in all regards.

And yet... something is wrong. His marvellous sense of humor is tinged with morbidity, and his favorite color is the crimson of blood; although he is a good man, Caster is twisted by his death. He finds the concept of dying again to be repulsive, yet sees beauty in pallid corpses and piles of gore; he finds murder to be abhorrent, yet genuinely believes that dying is beneficial, as (as far as he’s aware and as far as he’s willing to believe) Heaven is the only destination after that. He loves his brother for giving him the gift of an afterlife, yet despises him for taking him away from his parents.

Caster is on the verge of becoming someone like Uryū Ryūnosuke — someone who finds death to be utterly beautiful and will gleefully provide it to everyone he meets, believing he’s doing them a favor. He is completely oblivious to the fractured nature of his mind and morality, too; only a child, innocent and naïve (or so he thinks they should be) to the nature of death, could hope to convince him that something is wrong with him. If he lets them.

Ultimately, in the battleground of the Holy Grail War, he is little more than a ticking time bomb; and it’s up to his Master to defuse the bomb before it unleashes something more befitting of the First Murderer than the First Martyr.

LORE
    Once, there were but four humans in all the World: Adamah, Hawah and their sons, Qayin and Hevel. After the deception of the Serpent, Adamah and Hawah had been banished to wander the world under the watchful eye of their Father, YHWH; but YHWH was merciful after their departure, and provided them with children. Hawah bore Qayin from a sympathetic Divine Spirit, and Adamah and Hawah both bore Hevel not very long after. And, for a time, all was well. Qayin and Hevel were raised as well as the first parents in the world could have hoped to have raised them; they were told to follow the commands of YHWH, and taught how to please Him.

Hevel, in particular, loved to hear of YHWH’s creations. The place that they were banished to did not have all the creatures in it that Adamah had named; listening to his father’s descriptions of the Garden of Eden and its inhabitants kept him interested for hours upon hours. He wanted to see it himself, and devoted himself entirely to pleasing YHWH. And He did indeed favor Hevel, accepting his sacrifices before Qayin’s; that was where everything began to spiral downward.

Qayin was beloved of all his family. Hevel trusted him implicitly. And when Qayin asked Hevel to follow him out to the field where he grew his crops, the younger sibling saw no reason to be suspicious — not until Qayin struck him in the head with a rock, killing him almost instantaneously. The ground, which had barely seconds beforehand bore fresh crops, withered and died when his blood touched it. And when Qayin lied to YHWH about what had happened to his brother, he was punished immensely.

But Hevel was still dead. And although Qayin mourned more than even the boy’s own parents, it did not change the fact that Qayin did it. In Heaven, as the first arrival to that place, Hevel was overcome by his own internal dubiety. He did not want to see his mother and father cry; but Heaven is a Paradise, the original Garden of Eden from before the word ‘Garden’ or even the world that created it existed at all, and he was pleased to be there and see YHWH. Had Qayin betrayed him, or provided him with a gift? Was the curse deserved, or was it an unjust punishment?

In the end, he is of two minds on the matter, torn on whether to hate Qayin or wish for his forgiveness by YHWH. And although Hevel — known now as Abel — is not a Hero, nor a Heroic Spirit, his legend lingers in the Throne of Heroes. Perhaps the Servant Caster that takes his image is a Wraith, or simply the product of his legend and not truly connected to the man as he was in life; the fact remains, regardless, that they resemble eachother perfectly, physically and mentally. And just as Abel cannot determine whether he loves or loathes his brother... Caster is not certain if it is right to kill or to protect.

NOTES
    ...I have no idea where this idea actually came from, but here we are. Not a Double Servant, but, well... two Servants. Heh.

Also, SCP-076 is probably the best Biblical SCP ever, because both of the Faceclaims up there are actually pictures of him. It's way, way too convenient.
    Last edited by Lethildiren; April 22nd, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Castor & Pollux are another obvious choice.
    Eh. Enough with the classical mythology, we need more precolumbian Servants

Blog Entries
    I wonder what would be a fitting NP for a Servant whose concept is being the "embodiment of
    Elpis
    hope
    ". What I've thought of so far is creating miracles at the level of True Magic or a regeneration NP based off the concept "hope springs eternal", but those both seem too generic and I'm not sure how to balance them properly. Any ideas?

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    Perhaps some sort of "super-Charisma" Support Noble Phantasm? It fits well enough, considering, well, ​hope. It's just perhaps a little underwhelming.

If you want to go for the 'hope springs eternal' gimmick, one could always tie it to the Servant's mental state or something. As long as they have hope, they heal; and they're a very hopeful person, to the point that some of their hope is derived from their healing, so they usually keep healing. Something like that?
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethildiren View Post
    If you want to go for the 'hope springs eternal' gimmick, one could always tie it to the Servant's mental state or something. As long as they have hope, they heal; and they're a very hopeful person, to the point that some of their hope is derived from their healing, so they usually keep healing. Something like that?
    That's a cool idea, thanks. I'll probably go with something like that if/when I ever write up the sheet. She'd be kind of like a reverse-Avenger in a way, regaining Mana and health from the power of hope instead of hate.

Blog Entries
    Kabalisto Koga, King of Padoru, RoydGolden: Thanks. I'll get to work on at least one of those. I'll (probably) make the one I choose my main project and set that Al Capone Servant sheet I've been working on aside until then.

And can you guys take a look at the sheet I did for the Forty-Seven Ronin and tell me what you think? It's on page 524. Thanks.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Eh. Enough with the classical mythology, we need more precolumbian Servants
    Then do it yourself. Or maybe don't do it and instead take a look at the three existing profiles for Hunahpu and Xbalanque.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Then do it yourself. Or maybe don't do it and instead take a look at the three existing profiles for Hunahpu and Xbalanque.
    Yeah, they've actually been done more often than Castor and Pollux.