Page 528 of 858 FirstFirst ... 28428478518523526527528529530533538578628 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily
    Faceclaim
    Info
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Likes: Being the Main Character; Seeds; Proxies; Realizing Wishes
    Dislikes: Being the Antagonist; Leechers; The FBI; Realizing Wishes
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation
    D++ - This is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. At this rank it allows for the creation of a Battle Station. A room-sized territory where the Servant abilities and regenerations are amplified. What it lacks in size and grandiosity it makes up with comfort and prudence. Built with Caster's own desires and vices in mind, it's could be called his very own mini Reality Marble, while being virtually impossible locate thanks to its use of defensive magecraft specialized in hiding the source of power through 7 randomly choosen leylines. Truly the modern man's battlefield. However it is specially weak against "mother-like figures who don't knock on doors", "big or small sisters who enjoy a bit too much of skinship with their brother" and "childhood friends-esque girls who are very used to entering without warning through the window".

Item Construction
    n/a - This is also a Caster-class ability and allows for the creation of magical items. In this particular Caster's case however it has been locked out thanks to his personal skill Saint's Gifts

Personal Skills

Saint's Gift
    E++ - This a Skill acquired by completely turning into Santa Claus and enriching hearts by giving presents. Thanks to the nature of his being, Caster is never truly able to fulfill someone's wishes always giving gifts that are very to what they want at first glance, but at close inspection are really just some cheap counterfeits. In fact those counterfeits are more likely to punish someone

Mass Production
    EX - This is the ability to mass produce items. To go even further beyond than the mercantile world of scientists brought by Edison, this is the world where the efforts of those same capitalist scientists are laughed at by the outlaws of the Information Age. Yes they download cars

Ephemeral Dream
    EX - This a Skill that represents a lifeform born from illusions because of an individual’s desire.
    Identity & Biography
    The Result of a pure wish upon a star, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily was the answer Blackbeard received from the world. An existence not much different from two certain variations of a french saint, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily is but a distortion of Blackbeard saint graph to achieve something. In this case, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily at first glance represents Edward Teach during his childhood. Supposedly the child of noblemen, betraying his more famous image, Blackbeard was truly a quiet child who lived a quiet life in the cusp of the age of piracy. Again in a manner not-unlike a certain variation of a french saint, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily represents a period of the original heroic spirit that is too obscure to build a foundation necessary for the prolonged survival as an heroic spirit so the new being tries as a Santa to be able to manage to build enough of a foundation to be able to continue existing...

However, as pure as the wish was, the soul will always be a corrupted one. The Devil of the Sea is fundamentally different from the French Saint, even in her Altered version. Even the Tyrant of Camelot is fundamentally tied to good belies like Chivalry and Order. No matter how much Blackbeard wishes, he could never be a Saint, someone who act selflessly towards someone. A Pirate's Life is fundamentally a selfish one, and there was never someone as selfish as the Edward Teach. In fact his manner of gifting people is fundamentally a selfish one. Even in his life previous to piracy he is not able to say goodbye to that concept. Now waving the flag of the pirate that goes against the copyright laws, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily deals in mass produced, quickly downloaded, counterfeits. His gifts could be useful and cheap, but they don't hold the same meaning as those procured by the other Santas. They're things that don't hold the same Aura of the other saints. His existence as a Santa is, in frank words, too shoddy to truly be able to build a connection. A Devil Can Never be a Santa...

However a Devil can be, well, a Devil. And luckily for him there is a devil-like figure who is very much tied to the Christmas season. Krampus, the Antisanta. The Devilish figure of Europe who follows St. Nicholas while delivering punishment to those who did bad things. Taking children away, chasing interlopers and seducing women but faithfully binded towards the Heavenly Santa, The Horned Figure is truly just another attempt by the Christian cleric to control the old folk gods. Such a being is the perfect foundation for the pirate and thats something the Servant already unconsciously realizes, as one can plainly see through Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily's name. However accepting its fate as the Devil of Christmas goes against the very wish that brought him to life. He can't just accept it. He will fight it. As long and hard as he possibly can, he will strive to become a Santa.
    Personality
    Outwardly a timid, quiet nice boy standing in scary contrast with his older version. He isn't much for talking mostly answering back questions in monosyllabic expressions. Becomes very awkward around the female gender. Seemingly determined to make sure the wish that granted his existence becomes true.

Inwardly a bomb ready to explode. Perverted, Annoying, Selfish and Quick to Anger are all characteristics hidden inside the Servant. He truly is Blackbeard's Younger Self. He tries to keep these characteristics on check but occasional outbursts of them are bound to happen. In fact the more he holds them, the bigger his inner turmoil grows. Once he accepts his being as Krampus, then he will truly be unleashed into the world. Once that happens he will becoming what one would call a "punk". Troubling the neighbours, flipping skirts, racing dogs, fighting boys would be common actions done by the Selfishly Freedom-loving Antisanta. Boys will truly be Boys
    Noble Phantasm

The Devil's Hourglass Rusts All
    Krampuslauf

This is the crystallization of Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily's existence as the Devil of the Sea, the Antisanta and as a copyright pirate. It's the merging of his two skills Saint's Gift and Mass Production. In short is the destruction of something's aura through mass reproduction.

Blackbeard's Jolly Roger was the first thing that many of his victims saw, and it was something that came to symbolize his very existence. The Devil holding on its right hand a pitchfork piercing the bleeding heart, symbolizing the destiny that awaits when one crosses Blackbeard, and the hourglass on the right hand, symbolizing that time catches all. It doesn't matter who they are, The Devil will catch them and the only thing left are rusted belongings in the bottom of the ocean. In another form, maybe he would've gotten the pitchfork as his Noble Phantasm, but as a Copyright Pirate, the last part its right in the bill. In the Age of Information, relics and pieces of art have lost much what made they special. With a quick search, former sights who were used to be seen by less than a few special eyes now can been viwed by millions of people without any care. The Aura of Treasures and Relics have been destroyed by the current age. And Blackbeard is able to use this phenomenon as his main ability. Using his Santa Sack, he is able to pull a great quantity of a desired Item. Calling it just great great is truly an understatement: Once Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily's sees an Item, like a physical Noble Phantasm, he is able to eject from the sack a massive quantity of that item. It's very close to a tsunami of items being thrown at high speed velocities. In fact Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily can create from nothing something close to an ocean of counterfeits. The sheer number of copies existent in a single place forces The World to reevaluate things formerly view as precious in less savory means. This can be perceived visually in the deteriorating on the Items. Swords and Armours formally glowing with pride will begin to lose its luster, show cracks and eventually rust into uselessness. Jewels will begin to crack. Paintings will start to lose color. In short, they will begin to quickly and forcibly lose Mystery. Noble Phantasms caught by this effect will begun to drop Ranks as the ocean grows until they eventually become just regular unimportant items.

This Banalization of a Gift goes completely against the Creed of a Santa. Gifts are meant to be special: They represent dreams off people everywhere and are to be treasured. This is the ability of someone who is fundamentally different from a Santa. An Antisanta. As this is the proof of his existence as Krampus, Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily refuses to use it to full power.
    Anti-Treasury - A+
    Bond CE & Releations
    The Wish Upon a Star
    Ah, I want to be the Main Character!
    It's not fair! I want to frolick around with the MC and his Harem!
    I want to see girls go Kyaa-Kyaa!
    Okeanos was fun but I wasn't even the final boss!
    They offed me first in the Summer Event!!
    And dressing like a Snowman gave me nothing!!!!
    Please Santa, I'll do Anything to become the MC
    I'll be an Alter, a Lily, Have a really big dumb name!
    I just want to have those legendary to-love-ru moments!

Blackbeard
    "Watch Me Aniki....Your legend will be heard through out all of Chaldea!!
    His progenitor and future self. Though they're essentially the same being, their releationship is more or less of siblings. From Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily's perspective, Blackbeard is the perfect big brother. It's someone who he has really deep respect towards and really just wants to make him proud. While Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily refuses to do actions that most would classify as "Blackbeard"-like, he is completely oblivious to them when done by his progenitor, claiming its just one more cool thing that the original servant can do. The Original Blackbeard meanwhile sees his creation like a little brother. He likes to bring him around where he goes, and really admires how hard he tries to fulfill his wish, though he is aware that letting that wish go would be the best solution for his creation. Unlike the other servants who can't help but feel embarassed when seeing their younger forms Blackbeard, ever the manchild, really connects with Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily. He feels no shame in actively playing with him and even at times acts more like a child than his own creation

Other Santa:
    "What's that Big Sis? But the Polystation is cheaper than the Playstation..."
    Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily sees Santas as his ideal. They are fully realized Santas who are masters, more or less, at realizing their tasks. Their end is what Kaster Rider Alter Mega Powerful Ultra Santa Lily hopes to achieve. Unfortunately he doesn't really gets the finer details of the job leaving the Santas to clean up his mess

Edison:
    "Stop downloading my patented Direct-Current Vehicle!!"
    In many ways they're very similar to each other but they're different where it matters the most: Their opinions on Intellectual property and Intellectual rights law
    Creator Notes
    I was supposed to finish this sheet much earlier but I got sick and had to stay in bed for the whole week. Anyway, this is more or less a joke sheet that I tried to push very far. The whole joke is that Blackbeard Lily would be a "Young Pirate" and that somehow translated into "Young Piracy" and that translated into "Internet Piracy". I was actually initially inspired by zikari8's Blackbeard sheet and with him using the spear of his flag, i decided to use the "hourglass" in the skeleton's other hand as the initial theme going fowards in the sheet. Making Blackbeard Lily a Santa was never a thing set in stone. Basically I looked at the two pictures of a Blackbeard Lily on Pixiv and there was a Santa one and a regular lily one. Eventually the way I was writing this sheet it eventually become a Santa. I actually like the other image better, I was initially thinking on a deliquent-type of character but thats just how things ended up
    The hardest part was actually setting on a name for it. Initially it was just going to be "Blackbeardless" and thats still how the doc calls it, but when I decided on the Krampus thing, I tried very hard to find something servant related that i could fit a K.R.A.M.P.U.S acronym. I spent so much time on this dumb task. Not really worth it tbh.

Be the very late change you want to see in the world
    Last edited by JetKinen; April 23rd, 2018 at 12:37 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Blackbeard Alter Santa Lily: Okay, now this is awesome. A ridiculously silly idea, yet fleshed out to the point where it's actually believable. Now I want to see this guy show up in the next Santa event in GO...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Then do it yourself. Or maybe don't do it and instead take a look at the three existing profiles for Hunahpu and Xbalanque.
    There was no need to say it like this...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    K.R.A.M.P.U.S.: What the hell? That's amazing, the goddamn buildup of the pure wish only for it to revealed as "I want to be the protagonist!!!!!!!" was incredible and had me actually laughing out loud.

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    RULER
    Adamah and Hawah / “Adam and Eve”

FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES: Children of Eden, Mother and Father of Man, Twins Born of Dust
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: Essentially N/A (a leaf from the Garden of Eden)
    ALIGNMENT: Lawful GoodLawful Evil
    LEGEND: Primeval History (Abrahamic Faiths — Genesis)
    REGION: Eden

STR: B / C+ (B+)
    END: B / C (A)
    AGI: C / B (A++)
    MAG: B / A+ (EX)
    LCK: A++ / C (E-)
    NOBLE PHANTASM: A+

Man
    SEX:
    Male
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 180cm / 40kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Heaven
    DISLIKES: Sin, death, mortality, snakes
    MORTAL ENEMY: the Serpent
    ARMAMENT: None
    GRAIL WISH: None

Woman
    SEX:
    Female
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 170cm / 30kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Beast
    DISLIKES: Death, mortality, submission
    MORTAL ENEMY: the Serpent the Archangel Samael
    ARMAMENT: None?
    GRAIL WISH: None?

Class Skills:
    God’s Resolution — A

A Skill providing the primary power of the Ruler class. Ruler’s twin Servants share two Command Seals for each active Servant, thus providing each with seven or fourteen (depending on the number of Servants).

True Name Discernment — A
    A Skill permitting a Servant to learn the identity and abilities of a fellow Servant at a glance. At this rank, Ruler is likely to immediately learn the True Name and parameters of a Servant they look at; although Servants with abilities that hide their identity traditionally require a Luck roll first, the male half's absurdly high Luck precludes any chance of failure in such a roll, essentially meaning that half of the time Ruler can discern any name at, indeed, just a glance.

Combination — D
    A Skill indicating the increased abilities of a Servant while fighting alongside a specific individual. Not a true Class Skill, but almost mandatory for 'Dual-Servant' entities. At this Rank, Ruler's halves gain a + to their Strength and Agility while fighting together.

Adamah and
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    do not quite get along, these days, but they were built to love eachother; it is only natural that they're a natural team. This would still be much, much more helpful if they could stand eachother.

Personal Skills:
    Language of Heaven — A++

A Skill denoting fluency in the Language of Gods, present in human knowledge only at the literal beginning of history; a language that speaks through Concepts, not words that name them, and can be heard by even those who cannot hear. A speaker of the Language of Gods speaks directly into one’s Soul, and is able to converse with anything; even nature itself. Orders given in the Language of Gods are also harder to ignore than in modern languages, due to its conceptual nature; thus, this Skill could be interpreted as an upgraded variant of Charisma. The effect is affected by Nature of a Rebellious Spirit, to be certain.

At this rank, the Servant quite literally thinks in the Language of Gods. They were surely raised speaking it, and can use it to its full extent.

Ruler’s twin Servants were created before the concept of language existed; although they can understand other languages fine due to the work of the Holy Grail, they only speak the Language of Gods aloud. All others feel strange to them. Moreover, having been the first to speak with YHWH, the male half specifically is uniquely proficient at communicating with Divine Spirits and Nature Spirits.

Mana Burst (Heaven) — A
    A Skill wherein the Servant imbues himself and his weapon with holy light, temporarily rendering himself as if he was a living Divine Artifact. Only the male half of Ruler possesses this Skill, but at the rank it is at, it ensures he is exceptionally talented at challenging demonic enemies.

Adamah is said to have been ‘made of light’ in life; although his true glory was lost upon the commitment of the First Sin, he still possesses some of his original nature.

Mana Burst (Hell) — A
    A Skill wherein the Servant imbues herself and her weapon with unholy energies, capable of challenging Divine Artifacts. Only the female half of Ruler possesses this Skill, but at the rank it is at, she can temporarily transform a durable-enough weapon into an artifact that can swallow up the light of Excalibur itself.

לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    does not possess the same light as Adamah, but can use the malevolence staining her Soul to make up for it; she is unwilling to disclose whether the unholy might of this Skill comes from the First Sin or something much more sinister.

Divinity — A+
    A Skill indicating one’s connection to Divine Spirits, such as deities. Ruler’s twin Servants are the first children of YHWH; their connection to Him is as deep as that of Jesus Christ, and thus this Skill is ranked as high as it can be ranked without rendering Ruler ineligible for summoning.

The female half of Ruler does not possess this Skill; instead, she possesses Divinity (False), to represent her tainted Soul. She gains no benefits from this Skill.

Natural Body — EX
    A Skill signifying the possession of a ‘perfect’ body from birth, free of flaw, defect or taint. The owner of this Skill is always treated as if their Strength is ranked up. Moreover, no matter how many calories are ingested, their body will not change.

As the very first man and woman, the bodies of both of Ruler’s twin Servants are utterly perfect in every aspect. More or less. Most of the time.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Kavod shal Elohim
    Radiance of The First True Man

Anti-Army
    Range:
    Max. Targets:
    Upon invocation, the body of the male half of Ruler will begin to glow, becoming made of a substance similar to True Ether. After seventy seconds, his light will become that of the true form of an Abrahamic Divine Spirit, turning anyone who looks upon him to dust. Even closing and covering one’s eyes is not enough; a person must physically turn and look in the other direction to avoid being disintegrated.

This light cannot last for very long. Within twenty seconds, Adamah’s Mana supply will generally become too depleted to maintain this Noble Phantasm, and he will collapse — if he maintains it any further, the deprivation will kill him. Additionally, blind entities are immune to its effects completely, and Magic Resistance can resist this quite well at B Rank or higher.

Adamah was said to possess a body made of light; although he has long since lost the true glory of a body of True Ether, he can — with difficulty — replicate the miraculous form as a Servant.

Kavod shal Lilit
    Treachery of The First True Woman

Anti-Army (Transformation)
    Range:
    Max. Targets: 1
    Upon invocation, the body of the female half of Ruler will begin to shift and distort, becoming a hideous replica of the true form of something that YHWH Himself disdains.
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    discards her shell and unveils her demonic nature, becoming a beast capable of tearing an army to pieces with its claws alone:

LILITH FACECLAIM

While this Noble Phantasm is active,
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah's”
    body becomes coated in the unholy energies of Mana Burst (Hell), now ranked up to A++, turning her into a being capable of dousing the light of Divine Artifacts with only moderate effort, akin to — but somehow surpassing — the true draconic form of a certain British warlord. She also gains the alternative parameters listed above, turning her into what may almost be called a true Beast.

However, she has not been summoned to destroy, merely to rule.
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    cannot maintain this Noble Phantasm for longer than six minutes, or she will disintegrate before she can even leave infernal form. Additionally, if a Divine Artifact somehow strikes her before she can douse its light, it will deal crippling damage and permanently seal her Endurance as E-, even once the Noble Phantasm has ended.

Although she is the First Woman,
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    is not holy. She is... something far worse.

PERSONALITY - MAN
    ”If the Holy Grail is what passes for a Divine Artifact these days... I wonder what that Sword would be.”

Adamah is the quintessential Man; kind, loyal and hard-working, with little fear and little doubt in himself and his God. However, he is also deeply flawed, as befitting of the First Man; he values all others above himself, taking even the word of
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    over his own, and is overall something of a Divine Doormat. A talented father, perhaps, but not so good on even ground.

He deeply distrusts his other half as Ruler. It’s hard to tell why, but clearly has something to do with the events of his time in the Garden of Eden. Still, he will reluctantly work together with her, perhaps attempting to reconcile with her after their mutual mistake; he listens to her, as he listens to all, and hopes that all shall go well with the end of the Holy Grail War.

PERSONALITY - WOMAN
    ”Careful, honey. Playing with fire is only a good idea if you wish to get burnt.”

The truth about
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah,”
    of course, is much more sinister than simply that she is Eve. She is not, of course.

The Holy Grail was very exact, when it summoned the First Man and Woman; and
    לִילִית‎
    ”Hawah”
    is the First Woman. She is
    לִילִית
    Lilith
    , who abandoned her post as Mother of Man, subservient to Adamah, to become one of the eldest True Daemons — and, incarnated on her own, is Beast III, representing the sin of Superiority.

As one would expect, Lilith is as evil as Adamah is good; she is rebellious by nature, seeing herself as the superior being no matter who she is speaking to at the time, and thus possessing an ego dwarfing even that of the King of Heroes himself. At the same time, she is eerily calm and confident, content in her own superiority instead of wildly boasting about her own powers; she can easily come across as being not as egotistic as she really is, if all one judges her by is her subdued nature.

In her form as a Servant, she is actually inferior to certain other individuals, and she recognizes this; her chagrin manifests as a short temper and a resortment to her other nature as a being of Lust, leading to her often attempting to seduce enemy Masters into doing what she wants, what Ruler needs, or simply bending the knee to her regardless of her status in comparison to them. She’s a very, very dangerous woman — and not one that can be trusted under any circumstances.

Oddly enough, she seems to possess some small amount of genuine affection for Adamah, after all these millennia of being apart from him; he is, needless to say, greatly disgusted by the concept, but she does not seem to care. The only reason he doesn't give away her true name, it is safe to say, is to preserve the element of surprise.

Perhaps
    Angra Mainyu
    the Holy Grail
    was acting with its sense of humor on this one.

LORE
    Once, there were but two humans in all the World: Adamah, the first Man, and Hawah, the first Woman. YHWH created them to be the Mother and Father of all mankind, to watch over the Garden of Eden, but with a stipulation: they cannot eat from two simple plants at the center of the Garden, lest they be cast out forever. Hawah is the source of Adamah’s greatest regret; and a Serpent, the source of Hawah’s.

Very soon after Hawah’s creation from the rib of Adamah, a Serpent approached her, inviting her to eat of the plant that would give her Knowledge of Good and Evil; though she initially refused, its insistence led her to give in to temptation, consuming a fig from the plant. She shared it with Adamah, who had reluctantly agreed with the Serpent much like Hawah did upon her agreement, and they knew the true nature of their lives.

The Serpent fled immediately. It was no real Serpent, you see; it was the Archangel Samael, tasked with tempting humanity as a test, to determine whether their virtues or their sins would be most prominent. Hawah failed, and through her so did Adamah. YHWH knew immediately what had happened, and punished Adamah and Hawah greatly: most notably by forever barring them from the Garden of Eden, setting an Archangel to guard the Gate of Paradise with the world’s first (or, that is, the second; Ea is still older than it) Last Phantasm —
    Shamar shal Eden
    the Sword of Divine Fire.
    No one would ever enter the Garden again.

The rest, from there, is history.

ADDENDUM...but there is more to it than simply Adamah and Hawah. Hawah was born from Adamah’s rib, but before him the woman named Lilit was created from the exact same dust that birthed Adamah, at the exact same time. Hers was a tainted creation, from the beginning, for reasons that are not known to mortal records: she refused to be subservient to Adamah, and fled the Garden when he insisted upon his right as the Firstborn of All Mankind. Before Hawah was born, and before Adamah even cried out to YHWH that she had left the Garden entirely, Samael found her.

Immediately, it was clear what had happened: she was born with eyes that could perceive the true nature of all life, Pure Eyes on a level approaching Divinity, and already knew what YHWH was trying to keep Adamah (and later Hawah) from discovering. She already knew the meaning of Good and Evil. Samael demanded that she return to the Garden, exercising his domain as Archangel of Death to attempt to frighten her — and in retaliation, Lilit, with a body as pure and strong as Adamah’s, used the Archangel’s own confidence against him. She clawed out one of his eyes, leaving a mark that would not fade (and leaving Samael with the extraneous title of the Blindness of God) and fled.

It is uncertain what happened to Lilit afterwards. Legend slowly spread through the world of Lillith, Queen of Demons and Wife of Asmodeus, whose womb bore every foul beast known to Man; it is certain that Lilit is Lillith, but how she came to know Asmodeus or how she defiled her Soul enough to become a True Daemon is a mystery.

Adam and Eve, as Servants, are born from the legend of the Fall of Man; neither are eligible to become Heroic Spirits, but their conception marked the birth of all humankind, the ultimate turning point in all history... and, well, a Grail as tainted as the one that bears
    Angra Mainyu
    All the World’s Evil
    has no qualms about summoning such figures to serve it.

It is a pity Hawah wasn’t truly the First Woman; otherwise, this Dual-Servant’s presence would only be good news. As it is... one can only imagine what a Beast would wish for.

NOTES
    I decided to try a Dual-Servant, considering others were lamenting the rarity of them. I think it worked out... reasonably well? Something like that. It tries to stick to "canon," at least with the Cain and Abel sheets I posted a few hours ago, while setting up a rather interesting situation and contrast between the two halves.

Ultimately, it really was basically guaranteed that
    Angra Mainyu
    the Holy Grail
    would twist the summoning of these two like that, wasn't it? It gives it better chances. Maybe it could be better with regard to the actual sheet, but I like the idea as it is, myself, so there we go.

The only issue I have... is that I couldn't avoid five Personal Skills. Blah.
    Last edited by Lethildiren; April 23rd, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Eh. Enough with the classical mythology, we need more precolumbian Servants
    The Trung sisters?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I wonder what would be a fitting NP for a Servant whose concept is being the "embodiment of
    Elpis
    hope
    ". What I've thought of so far is creating miracles at the level of True Magic or a regeneration NP based off the concept "hope springs eternal", but those both seem too generic and I'm not sure how to balance them properly. Any ideas?
    Sounds like a Pandora sheet.

Much like Mashu’s shield works on willpower, make it a power boost and regen thing that works on the users hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Also those Neil Armstrong and Krampus sheets just now are great stuff.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lethelldiren one Question how long have you needed to make the Lilith and Adam profile its excellent i must say (13/15) and what is their non hougu fighting style /strategy ??

- - - Updated - - -

And belongs actually also demi-servant profiles here?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

My servant sheet i make on my free time, truthfully i never expecting people to like this servant sheet.

Identity: Kay
    Class: Saber.
    Also known as: Prince of plunder, merlin apprentice, lord senescal, the man who scare the dragon, smug face, stuborn idiot.
    Alignment: Neutral-Neutral
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Britain
    Alternative classes: Caster, rider, berserker
    Weapon: Sword
    Dislikes: Mordred
    Talents: Wood carving ( in his own personal opinion).
    Natural enemy: Lancelot and Merlin.

Parameters:
    Strength C+
    Endurance A
    Agility C
    Mana C
    Luck A
    N.P C

Background:
    The original member of round table with merlin and arthuria most trusted conpanion. During his youth he accompanying arthuria travel around the island of britain to train, during that time he was the one that always saved the day after Merlin’s fuckery and Artoria’s meddling and this dynamic between the three will continue even after Camelot successfully being established. At first 10 years of peace was obtained and all going well, but nothing perfect last forever so as Camelot, many people begin to speak dissatisfied about the king behind the king back, eventually open rebellion arise, at first its still can be dealed easily with punishment not to severe, yet another rebellion arose again and again, at this time the name of prince of plunder stick with him, he ransacked the castle robbing a the noble all to feed the soldiers and to rebuild the public facility that being destroyed by the war, ofcourse no one understand it but as you already know he don't care about what people said, plus at this time merlin is gone to who knows where, 3 years later the knight's beginning to resign one after another, starting from tristan, some was died likes the twins. All of this sending him to spiral of doubts, is all of this worth, is all of this really an ideal his sister always seek, yeah in the end only his sister that make him still keep on going. The last straw will be lancelot and genivere betrayal to his sister and mordred rebellion, because of this he considering leaving arthuria to deal with mordred alone. About he truly leaving or not, only he know the answer for that question.

Personality:
    Was the one that always saved the day after Merlin’s fuckery and Artoria’s meddling (FGO - Saber Lily Profile)

Skills class
    Riding - (C)

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Only horses can be handled with above average skill.

Magical Resistant - (B)
    Kay once slew 9 witches who attempted to slay him. Plus during his journey with merlin and arthuria around Britain he learn few trick to defend again magic from merlin.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule - (B)

The Skills that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth.

In Kay's case he is the man who runs all of Camelots finances so he handles money on a day to day basis, Not to mention he always know how to get tax efficiently and how to use it during the war. Also his nickname prince of plunder sure have its own origin.

Gaint Beast Hunting - (B)

A Skills that denotes having abundant combat experience against gaint enemy life forms.

Sir Kay fought against and managed to defeat magical beasts that his foster brother Arthur asked him too. In Welsh mythology Sir Kay hunted Cath Palug, was fought and slain by Sir Kay, or so it is implied. Kay had gone to destroy lleown a divine beast (possibly meaning "lions") in Anglesey. In the encounter, 180 warriors were killed by Primate Murder.

Military Tactics - (C+)
    Simple kay is fucking smart and tricky person, he never go into engagement he know he never win or facing foe he cannot beat directly, he always got trick in his pocket and word to make his enemy lose it's cool so kay can beat them.

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm

Mana Burst - (C)

It is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.

At C Ranking Mana Burst is weaker in power to that of King Arthur.

Magus slayer - (A)

A reputation he got from slaying 9 magus who try to kill him, this nine magus is different from modern magus, they are more dangerous and lethal because they know about the old magic and lives during when magic still common and when magical beast or nature spirit still roaming.

Give him advantage again caster class and almost any modern magic user.

The prophecy of Cynyr (ector) Ceinfarfog - (B)

Before Kay's birth, Cynyr (ector) Ceinfarfog prophesied that his son's heart would be eternally cold, that he would be exceptionally stubborn and that no one would be able to brave fire or water like him. Kay is attributed with a number of further superhuman abilities, including the ability to go nine days and nine nights without the need to breathe or to sleep, the ability to grow as "tall as the tallest tree in the forest if he pleased" and the ability to radiate supernatural heat from his hands that will not damage him or his armor. It was said that unless God Ordained it, Kay's death was inconceivable

actually most of it was just his boast during a drinking game, he cannot grow big to become giant what he do is using the shadow of the sun to appear big while hiding behind something, about brave water and fire then controlling fire is just mana elemental manipulation he learn from merlin. Yeah such tricky person kay was, but ofcourse not all of it was lies he make, the verse that “he would be exceptionally stubborn and It was said that unless God Ordained it, Kay's death was inconceivable” is actually come from merlin prophecy when kay was born because now in adulthood he so stoborn to live even a fatal wound almost cannot effect him, and arthuria even said sarcastically after seeing and worries about her brother wound “brother i think god already give up on you"
    Yeah in the end he just being extremely stuborn.

This ability allows kay to continue battling his foe even during fatal wound except that wound or the attack is sure kill attack, even if it sure kill attack he can still fighting for omlne minute before disappear.

Noble phantasm:

Noble Phantasm: Lord of plunder
    “what you leave behind after i beat you is rightfully mine”
    Type: anti unit, anti army, anti city
    Description:
    Kay ultimate Noble phantasm, this noble phantasm is manifestation of kay legend during his lifetime, this allow kay to master everything he got from his enemy during the holy grail war either it was a material things like sword or immaterial thing like magic or skill and even the np, the problem is kay need to beat that person's to gain their noble phantasm and even if he successfully beat them and gain their noble phantasm that noble phantasm will decrease to to C rank this make the capability of the Noble phantasm almost useless but in other hand once he gain it he can use all the noble phantasm he got without mana consequences during the duration of the war. on the other hand is the decrease of rank to rank D and the hoarding of noble phantasm not affecting the skill he got, the consequences for the skill he got is a decrease one rank from its original rank but he can only use one skill per during holly grail war.

The example was like this, first kay beat servant A and from all servant A skill he chooses eternal arm mastership rank B, after that kay go to beat servant C and after beat servant C kay need to decide either he throw away eternal arm mastership rank C or kay can just replace it with Servant C Eye of the mind (true) rank C and if kay choosing to replace it then he cannot use eternal arm mastership again in the rest of the war.

In the end this tricky noble phantasm cannot beat other servant on brute force, but need to be used carefully with strategy because this noble phantasm can beat others servant or army even city using seer number and versatility.

Noble phantasm: Demonic sword Hel
    Type:Anti unit
    A demonic sword named after an uderwold goddess of norse and saxon mythology, he got this sword from the giant he slay, in his legend this sword will cause a wound that cannot be healed, the effect of this sword is the wound being caused from this sword will result of mana leaking from the wound, ofcourse this will not resulting the servant died but the effect will surely make the master suffer because the master need to supply more mana to it's servant continuously.

Relations:
    Arthuria:
    He says harsh words about Artoria, but he undeniably loved his little sister because his spirit still continues to guard her grave hundreds of years after she died.

Merlin:
    Hate this bastard but still respect him, their relationship is a serious person who cannot get away from his cheerful idiotic friend. They main reason why he hate merlin so much is how merlin know about Arthuria final fate yet doing nothing and also he always tutor arthuria in way of king with a result he even tutoring her during her dream in her sleep.

Lancelot and genuive:
    Simple he just hate the smile and hipocracy behind Lancelot and genuive, but he can still work with them for arthuria. Other than that he also hate Lancelot because he most popular.

Mordred:
    Sympathetic on her because of her condition, he technically seeing arthuria in mordred, but he will still fight him to the death because both Mordred and kay knows, both of them are stuborn and will not give up on what they believe.

Bedivere, Dinadan and Agravain:
    Three person he hang out with and drink most of the times, for bedivere he just cannot hate him also who can hate bedivere, for dinadan is his partner in crime causing mischief, he technically hate agravain but love to tease this man without smile and you cannot deny agravain is smart so he always talk matter of kingdom with him yeah kay prefers to talk to him if merlin gone disappear with some women.

Gawain and his two cheerful siblings:
    “God theirs smile is annoyingly dazzling”, “hey gawain can the three of you using that smile to blind our enemies.” The truth he hate them because they're more popular than him in eyes of woman.

Galahad:
    “Are you sure you are not women?, just asking thats all”

Morgana:
    “Okay today round table meeting, we talk about morganna, huh what are you said you old wizard i will never get seduced by her, just because she got those nice cleavage, red lips, and hours glass figure also nice ass. What, you said i talking like someone who get seduced, what i said is jut an extensive observation of enemy from afar, and what with that face all of you have, also stop laughing dinadan,as for you twins stop grinning, beidivere do not slap your own face, gawain please do not get so horrified, agravain why is your hand on your sword hilt.”

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kay: Interesting for your first sheet. History and Relationships are probably my favorite parts, and while Personality is strangely sparse you did a good job of scattering amusing details of his character through the rest of the sheet.

The technical aspects are a little more mixed though. First, six(?) Personal Skills seems a bit much, assuming that Prophecy Of Cynr is supposed to be a Skill and not an NP. Magus Slayer and Mana Burst could probably be nixed without losing much, since the former can be subsumed under his high-ranking Magic Resistance and the latter doesn't seem to have any lore justification (Arturia's Mana Burst was because of her dragon reactor, it wasn't just a generic "knight" ability). Prophecy Of Cynr (again, not sure if this is supposed to be a Skill or NP) should also be swapped with Battle Continuation, a canon Skill that has the same effects.

On to his NPs... I'm not sure what anecdote in Kay's legend justifies giving him a "steal anything" NP. If it's just his title as the lord of plunder, then that justification feels a little weak IMO. As far as I know, there's also no legend of Kay encountering the goddess Hel (if there is please correct me), so you could probably remove that part of his second NP and just say it's a cursed sword he got from a giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Lethelldiren one Question how long have you needed to make the Lilith and Adam profile its excellent i must say (13/15) and what is their non hougu fighting style /strategy ??

- - - Updated - - -

And belongs actually also demi-servant profiles here?
    Isn't that three questions? Ha. Either way--

1: Actually, believe it or not, I cooked it up over the course of five hours, not long after I made the Cain and Abel sheets. Considering I posted it at four in the morning where I am, I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did. (...I did wind up having to delete the introductory summoning snippet, though. That little thing was garbage.)

2: ...I'm going to assume 'non-hougu' means 'solo,' because I can't tell what that means just looking at it. In that case-- Adam prefers not to get into fights at all, but tends to go for brute force when he must. "Eve"/Lilith, on the other hand, abuses her mistaken identity for all it's worth; nobody expects the Mother of Mankind to have demonic powers, after all. So, surprise attacks, hit-and-run fights, anything and everything that might keep people from figuring out what her actual abilities are. Once her Noble Phantasm is active, she goes for the same sort of strategy as Adam: "RIP AND TEAR."

3: If I recall correctly, someone posted a really good Loki sheet a while back that featured him in a Demi-Servant situation with Matou Shinji. Therefore, yes, most likely.
    Last edited by Lethildiren; April 23rd, 2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Misinterpreted Koga's first question.
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    Thank you Lethildiren i meant not the picture i meant the duration of time you needed for your whole profile and with non-Hougu i meant apart of their nobelphantasm..
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 23rd, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

Yup, I realized five minutes after I posted and corrected it. That said, nice to know I (sort of) answered Question #2 properly. Mostly. Aside from that little addition of how Lilith acts with her Noble Phantasm active.
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethildiren View Post
    Yup, I realized five minutes after I posted and corrected it. That said, nice to know I (sort of) answered Question #2 properly. Mostly. Aside from that little addition of how Lilith acts with her Noble Phantasm active.
    and how is ypur oppinion from my last Profile "Gladios",Lethildiren ?

PS at Shiki-pon: you havent told me your oppinion about my last Profile until now ?!
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 23rd, 2018 at 02:58 PM.

Overall... mediocre. Not terrible, at least. I like the basic concept well enough, and two out of the three Skills are at least acceptable (Memory Correction doesn't work that way, and I know you've been told that before, so I won't linger on it).

Half of the first Noble Phantasm is okay, but the final function is absurd and absurdly overpowered. Generally, just to be clear, Heroic Spirits can't summon other Heroic Spirits unless they share a really, really deep connection. Spartacus, as an example, shouldn't be there for that. Really, the whole thing would be fine if it wasn't for the third feature.

Not much to say for Noble Phantasm #2, although I'm slightly concerned about how it supposedly behaves similarly to Sasaki's "Not-A-Noble-Phantasm!Noble Phantasm." That little trick was explicitly basically Sasaki training so hard that the universe literally gave up and let him do his thing, granting him an attack that basically operates as a limited application of the Kaleidoscope. It might take a little more justification than "all their energy in this one attack" to excuse something as special as that. Still, all in all, not as concerning as Noble Phantasm #1.

Relationships and the Bond Craft Essence are both... lacking. Nero and Iskandar's little "quotes" have absolutely no substance to them whatsoever. Like, at all. They may as well not exist. Mordred... literally has nothing at all, so that should probably be corrected too. The BCE's both missing a name and too short in general.

All in all... well, again, it's mediocre. But it seems better than your other profiles that I've seen, so that's still good. Be careful with the Noble Phantasms next time, and it should be... okay.

Oh, and-- brush up on your English a bit before the next one, please?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethildiren View Post
    Overall... mediocre. Not terrible, at least. I like the basic concept well enough, and two out of the three Skills are at least acceptable (Memory Correction doesn't work that way, and I know you've been told that before, so I won't linger on it).

Half of the first Noble Phantasm is okay, but the final function is absurd and absurdly overpowered. Generally, just to be clear, Heroic Spirits can't summon other Heroic Spirits unless they share a really, really deep connection. Spartacus, as an example, shouldn't be there for that. Really, the whole thing would be fine if it wasn't for the third feature.

Not much to say for Noble Phantasm #2, although I'm slightly concerned about how it supposedly behaves similarly to Sasaki's "Not-A-Noble-Phantasm!Noble Phantasm." That little trick was explicitly basically Sasaki training so hard that the universe literally gave up and let him do his thing, granting him an attack that basically operates as a limited application of the Kaleidoscope. It might take a little more justification than "all their energy in this one attack" to excuse something as special as that. Still, all in all, not as concerning as Noble Phantasm #1.

Relationships and the Bond Craft Essence are both... lacking. Nero and Iskandar's little "quotes" have absolutely no substance to them whatsoever. Like, at all. They may as well not exist. Mordred... literally has nothing at all, so that should probably be corrected too. The BCE's both missing a name and too short in general.

All in all... well, again, it's mediocre. But it seems better than your other profiles that I've seen, so that's still good. Be careful with the Noble Phantasms next time, and it should be... okay.

Oh, and-- brush up on your English a bit before the next one, please?
    First thank you for your Feedback,okay i should think about a own skill instead of Memory correction, about the last part of Unitos Gladiatoris :it was initially planned to make it a seperate Noble Phantasm and as i thought about functions-mechanic of it i though of that it is comparable with a Dynamo and also about the second part like the tidalforce interplay of planets and moons where their respective Gravitations force chafe on each other.About the Relationship and Bond craft essence i tried to think about it but especially the last is difficult for me the first i Need more time and inspiation to think about it.

nevertheless thank you for telling me your oppinion !

So... as of Apocrypha and Strange/Fake wank, is it more acceptable to give a Servant 3-4 NPs? Because I have a have a Numa Pompillius Shielder with 4 Noble Phantasms. Just wanting to know beforehand if it will be better if I tone that down. It takes a while for me to type up a sheet on my phone, so I'd like him to be as well received as possible.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and how is ypur oppinion from my last Profile "Gladios",Lethildiren ?

PS at Shiki-pon: you havent told me your oppinion about my last Profile until now ?!
    More or less what Lethildiren said. Especially the grammar bit.

Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    So... as of Apocrypha and Strange/Fake wank, is it more acceptable to give a Servant 3-4 NPs? Because I have a have a Numa Pompillius Shielder with 4 Noble Phantasms. Just wanting to know beforehand if it will be better if I tone that down. It takes a while for me to type up a sheet on my phone, so I'd like him to be as well received as possible.
    Seeing as Numa Pompilius isn't exactly famous, I'd say the answer to multiple NPs is no. The guys with multiple ones are usually the 'main characters' of their mythos, whereas this one seems to be a footnote. Granted, there's more to him than a footnote, but two, maybe three NPs is where I'd cut it. Maybe if he was summoned in Rome?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    More or less what Lethildiren said. Especially the grammar bit.

Seeing as Numa Pompilius isn't exactly famous, I'd say the answer to multiple NPs is no. The guys with multiple ones are usually the 'main characters' of their mythos, whereas this one seems to be a footnote. Granted, there's more to him than a footnote, but two, maybe three NPs is where I'd cut it. Maybe if he was summoned in Rome?
    I get what you're saying, and definitely will follow your advice. However, I think calling literally one of the most important of Rome's numerous historical figures a footnote is kind of a serious understatement.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    I get what you're saying, and definitely will follow your advice. However, I think calling literally one of the most important of Rome's numerous historical figures a footnote is kind of a serious understatement.
    What I meant by "footnote" is that barely anybody who isn't immersed in early Roman history knows his name. Probably. Fame is a deciding factor when it comes to Servants, after all. And I'd assume he isn't more famous than, say, Romulus (who has two NPs).

Fair point, I get what you're saying. While Numa isn't more famous, I'd definitely say he was more beloved. Romulus founded Rome, Pompillius set it down its path to greatness. Yet, that is the problem with a culture as big as Rome's, there's a lot of important people, and folks can only remember so many names.

And yes, fame does determine a Servants strength, until it doesn't. I mean, Scatatch, Gilgamesh, and Karna aren't really household names. There are exceptions to the effect of modern fame, and I do believe this guy would be applicable to it, though to a lesser extent than the names listed.

However, I did tone down what I had intended on giving him, and am pretty pleased with what I'm seeing. I'll hopefully have it typed out sometime today, and I look forward to any feedback I could get on him.