Page 529 of 858 FirstFirst ... 29429479519524527528529530531534539579629 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kay: Interesting for your first sheet. History and Relationships are probably my favorite parts, and while Personality is strangely sparse you did a good job of scattering amusing details of his character through the rest of the sheet.

The technical aspects are a little more mixed though. First, six(?) Personal Skills seems a bit much, assuming that Prophecy Of Cynr is supposed to be a Skill and not an NP. Magus Slayer and Mana Burst could probably be nixed without losing much, since the former can be subsumed under his high-ranking Magic Resistance and the latter doesn't seem to have any lore justification (Arturia's Mana Burst was because of her dragon reactor, it wasn't just a generic "knight" ability). Prophecy Of Cynr (again, not sure if this is supposed to be a Skill or NP) should also be swapped with Battle Continuation, a canon Skill that has the same effects.

On to his NPs... I'm not sure what anecdote in Kay's legend justifies giving him a "steal anything" NP. If it's just his title as the lord of plunder, then that justification feels a little weak IMO. As far as I know, there's also no legend of Kay encountering the goddess Hel (if there is please correct me), so you could probably remove that part of his second NP and just say it's a cursed sword he got from a giant.
    Thank you for the review, i never expect i will got a review from the pro hehehe. Also this is not my first servant sheet, the dirst was not good when i post it hehehe. About the skill mana burst i think during his journey kay learning from merlin little bit trick to control his little amount of mana in his human body, yeah thats the only reason in my mind when i write the sheet, because why not. About the number of skill, the reason is just like how i stated in my servant sheet i never expected my character will get any review or attention, so i go write it without thinking any consequence lol. As for the NP i got the idea from my friend story from his hometown in Welsh, this story said cayrwayn or kay is cristian saxon who serve king arthur and arthur stepbrother so he was kind of good saxon but during the war he still doing looting the castle lord to pay his soldier and for financing his territory, in this story he also meet the goddess hel, yeah un the end this is just some oral story i should write the source before sobmit it next time.

In the end im once again very thankful for the review you give for my servant, and i truly never think and expect anyone will ever paying attention on my servant sheet 😁

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    T As for the NP i got the idea from my friend story from his hometown in Welsh, this story said cayrwayn or kay is cristian saxon who serve king arthur and arthur stepbrother so he was kind of good saxon but during the war he still doing looting the castle lord to pay his soldier and for financing his territory, in this story he also meet the goddess hel, yeah un the end this is just some oral story i should write the source before sobmit it next time.
    Oh, a local folktale, huh? That sounds really cool. I'd be interesting in hearing the story.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to hear that local story as well

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'd like to hear that local story as well
    then we are three !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If someone were descended from natural spirits like Giants or Elemental, would they possess Divinity or is there an equivalent skill for nature spirits?
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If Giants, then it would be Monstrous Strength. If it were elementals, I don’t know; perhaps Child of Nature might work?

— — —

Unless they are actually gods in the myths, then I wouldn’t put Divinity.
    Last edited by SleepMode; April 24th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My General Frost doesn't have Divinity or Divine God's Core despite being an Elemental, if it helps. Anyways, I guess you could add it, but Child of Nature seems better, like SleepMode has said

Has anyone tried making an Achilles from when he was hiding while crossdressing, only as an actual girl because Thetis was very literal?
    Last edited by Dionysian_Lumberjack; April 24th, 2018 at 05:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    Has anyone tried making an Achilles from when he was hiding while crossdressing, only as an actual girl because Thetis was very literal?
    Yes

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    Here.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Ah, that's what I thought. Thank you.

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    PSEUDO-SERVANT | SAVIOR
    Matou Sakura

FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES: Pseudo-Servant, Matou Heir, Girl of Imaginary Numbers
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: N/A (physical container/technical Catalyst for actual Servant)
    ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good
    LEGEND: Historical Fact (Nasuverse — Fate/stay night)
    REGION: Japan

STR: **** E
    END: **** E+
    AGI: ***** D
    MAG: ****B+
    LCK: ***** A++
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ***** C

SEX: Female
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 156cm / 46kg
    ATTRIBUTE: Human
    LIKES: Emiya Shirou, feeling wanted, Emiya Shirou, her “Servant”
    DISLIKES: Pain, helplessness, the entirety of her living adoptive family, worms
    MORTAL ENEMY: Matou Zouken;
    Angra Mainyu
    All the World’s Evils

ARMAMENT: Magecraft?
    יְהִי אוֹר‬
    The Denial of Nothingness

GRAIL WISH: That her father had never given her to Matou Zouken

Class Skills:
    Counter-Hero — D

A Skill to lower the parameters and abilities of heroic Servants that Savior fights. At this rank, “Heroes” that fight Savior will have their parameters very slightly ranked down, turning ‘B+’ to ‘B.’ “Antiheroes” are not affected at all. However, perhaps to compensate, the desire of "heroic" enemies to fight will lessen slightly when first initiating an engagement with her.

Sakura is not a fighter, and has no desire to fight heroes especially. This pacifism appears to be contagious.

Charisma — D
    The ability to lead armies, win hearts and sway opinions. At this rank, Savior is good at creating lasting bonds with Masters and Servants alike — but outside of minor inspiration, she can do very little with those bonds.

In spite of her abyssal self-esteem, Sakura is actually exceptionally skilled at making friends, due to her generally kind and gentle nature. The presence of יהוה has improved this, making her better at reading people and occasionally directly providing advice on what to say.

Personal Skills:
    Magecraft (Jewelcraft) — E

A talent for the Tohsaka style of Magecraft; to imbue magical energy into compatible jewels for use as fragile, often temporary Mystic Codes. At this rank, in combination with Mana Burst (Heaven), Savior can imbue holy light into a jewel and use it in a way similar to a magical grenade or flashbang; there is also the chance that it may explode in her hands, however, so it isn’t the best of Skills.

Ordinarily, Sakura has no skill in Jewelcraft at all, having never learned any of it. Her connection with יהוה has changed this very slightly, allowing her to imbue some of her ambient energy into artificial jewels created through certain other powers. She’s still sloppy at it.

Mana Burst (Heaven) — EX
    A Skill wherein the Servant imbues themself and their weapon with holy light, temporarily rendering themself as if they were a living Divine Artifact. At this rank, the amount of energy that can be channeled into Savior’s body and equipment is seemingly limitless; at full power, she skips the classification of “Divine Artifact” and jumps straight into “Living Last Phantasm.” This sort of power is, needless to say, utterly devastating to unholy opponents, and quite dangerous for everything else.

Through the aid of her “Servant,” Sakura possesses incredible amounts of Divine energy — seemingly limitless, as noted before. This also fuels many of יהוה’s own abilities, however, and may or may not damage her body if she exerts too much power at once, so she doesn’t use it at full power very often at all.

Divinity — B++
    A Skill measuring one's connection to Divine Spirits, such as deities. At this rank, the Servant is likely a demigod with direct connection to a major Divine Spirit.

Although Sakura is not Divine in the slightest, the presence of יהוה within her body grants her a massive leap ahead in this Skill, befitting of someone so uniquely capable with Mana Burst (Heaven).

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Imaginary Numbers
    Prison Compartment of The World of Imaginary Numbers

Anti-Legend
    Range:
    1~10
    Max. Targets:
    The Origin, Affinity and Sorcery Trait of Matou Sakura, amplified to its highest potential power. Although not very powerful against flesh and blood, she can counter Heroic Spirits handily, restraining them or outright transporting them into a pocket dimension (reminiscent of, but not directly connected to the prison of a certain Mesopotamian Primordial Deity). This could be for protecting them, for transferring them, or even for imprisoning them. Certain Servant types (Casters especially) can break out of the pocket dimension, but it's not easy. The only true limitation to how long a Servant can be inside of the pocket dimension is how long Sakura can handle the extra strain of manifesting the pocket dimension at the size required for the number of Servants inside; two Servants is much harder to keep contained for long periods of time than one, for instance.

Although Matou Zouken’s “training” had obliterated nearly any chances Sakura had to obtain this power on her own, the presence of יהוה has fully realized the potential of her Origin and provided her with enough energy to use it to its fullest extent. It still uses her own magical energy and willpower, however, not the near-endless pool of Divine Energy her "Servant" has given her.

Denial of Nothingness
    「Let There Be Light!」 The Authority of The Father of Man

Conceptual
    Range:

Max. Targets:
    The First True Magic, wielded by the Gods to create the world and passed down to humanity (initially) under the command of Jesus Christ; the capacity to create something from absolute nothingness, an unlimited flow of power with which a person can accomplish theoretically any miracle. The amount of Mana required to sustain this ability is infinite; the amount of Mana generated by this ability is infinite. Only an entity born with the capacity to wield it can wield it, except in truly extraordinary cases. Such as this one.

Although she isn't quite aware of the true significance of her "Servant's" role in history, she knows that He had a massive hand in the creation of the world... and that His presence in her body provides her with limited access to His powers. His existence now as a Divine Spirit instead of a true God only inhibits his ability to manifest in the world, not to wield his own Authority; it does impose some minor, 'common sense' limitations, but these are of minimal importance when considering how ludicrously powerful it is with or without them.

Although it strains Savior and her "Servant" immensely, and could potentially kill Sakura outright if drawn out for too long, this Noble Phantasm allows the two to temporarily project יהוה outside of her body, unleashing His full might. It is the main reason why their profiles are separated.

PERSONALITY
    Matou Sakura is a kind, timid girl, with little capacity for ill-will and even less of a backbone. This is how she first appears, and how most will always view her; but after the arrival of יהוה and her transformation into a Pseudo-Servant, things have begun to change drastically— and for the better, unlike the effects of her sharing a body with
    Angra Mainyu
    a certain Embodiment of All Evil.

Indeed, her “Servant” has transformed her utterly. His influence has curbed her growing jealousy and resentment towards others who live happier lives, and towards the family that abandoned her; He has given her bravery, to be honest about herself and her feelings; and He has given her the strength she needs to back that bravery up.

She is not without flaw, of course. In idle conversation, she is still very awkward, and although her hatred has been extinguished, her ferocity and temper have not been. She is still only human; and some stains cannot be removed.

She's not exactly the Matou Sakura that would summon Medusa, nor the Matou Sakura that would become the body of
    Angra Mainyu
    All the World's Evils.
    But she's still Matou Sakura.

LORE
    Matou Sakura's life is not a good one. She is destined for a cruel fate; to die manifesting
    Angra Mainyu
    an evil surpassing even her own grandfather,
    or to be married to
    Matou Shinji
    a rat in human form.
    Although she is not a brave person, and hasn't dared to do anything about her hell since the death of her uncle Kariya... she does not want that. No one would.

So, the day before she would summon a Servant, as she lay rotting from the inside out as worms crawl around, over and through her body, Sakura gave in and cried out for help for the first time in a decade.

Someone answered.

“You never told me your real name, Savior. I'd... hate for you to leave before I can find out.”

“I did not... that is very true. Very well; I am—”

PSEUDO-SERVANT | SAVIOR
    YHWH

FACECLAIM

ADDITIONAL TITLES:
    Elohim, Adonai, Elder God, King of Heaven, Father of Man
    SUMMONING CATALYSTS: N/A
    ALIGNMENT:
    True Good
    LEGEND: Primeval History
    REGION: The Outside of the World

STR:****B
    END:****B
    AGI:****B
    MAG:***** A+++
    LCK:***** EX
    NOBLE PHANTASM: ***** EX

SEX: Female (as Sakura); Inapplicable (True Form)
    HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 156cm / 46kg (as Sakura); inapplicable (True Form)
    ATTRIBUTE: Heaven
    DISLIKES: Sin, death, greed, denial, (Crest) worms
    MORTAL ENEMY: N/A
    ARMAMENT:
    יְהִי אוֹר‬
    The Denial of Nothingness

GRAIL WISH: None

Class Skills:
    Counter-Hero — A

A Skill to lower the parameters and abilities of heroic Servants that Savior fights. At this rank, “Heroes” that fight Savior will have their parameters ranked down by a full two ranks, turning ‘A’ to ‘C.’ “Antiheroes” will merely lose one rank: ‘A’ to ‘B.’

As a being that is recognizably of the True Good alignment, anyone who deems themself a hero will subconsciously refuse to go all-out against Savior, reducing their parameters drastically. This only applies, however, when the Servant knows who they're fighting; if all they see is Matou Sakura, her own Counter-Hero Skill will take effect instead.

Charisma — A+
    The ability to lead armies, win hearts and sway opinions. At this rank, it is a curse more than a blessing; the Servant who possesses this Skill could be said to have been the absolute most popular being on earth, at one point or another in their life.

As the Divine Spirit that may or may not have created humanity from dust and bone, knowledge of Savior is ingrained into the human consciousness in a way very similar to that of the memories of the molten Earth before Genesis; to them, He may well be the archetypal God. This is only problematic for keeping His identity a secret, not for speaking to others.

However, this has no effect on Chaotic Evil figures; that is why it is ranked at A+, and not A++.

Personal Skills
    Discernment of the Poor — A++

A Skill permitting the Servant to see through lies and excuses, whether driven by deceit or fear. At this rank, Savior cannot be fooled by any lie, no matter how well-crafted; He may even already have a vague idea of the truth before He’s even heard the lie.

As the potential Father of Mankind, Savior completely and innately understands the human mind. Through His son, he also understands their perspective in a way that a Divine Spirit usually can’t. This is a dangerous combination.

Magecraft (Jewelcraft) — EX
    A talent for the Tohsaka style of Magecraft; to imbue magical energy into compatible jewels for use as fragile, often temporary Mystic Codes. At this rank, Savior can do astonishing things with ordinary jewels; He can imbue one with enough power to completely reconstruct a human heart, if He so desires, or to coat the contents of an entire two-story room in ice. Very little cannot be done.

Imparted mostly from Sakura's own heritage (no matter how lacking it may be, after so long as a Matou), and only usable while Savior is contained in her body; remarkably powerful, nonetheless. It's also handy for tripping people up, as Sakura is terrible at this Skill while Savior is not.

God’s Divine Core — EX
    A Skill expressing one’s status as being a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

When properly incarnated in the World, Savior was (and to an extent, may still be) practically all-powerful. The not-insignificant amount of energy He still retains is contained within this core, and powers His abilities in place of Mana. This also benefits the body of His shell, Matou Sakura; most particularly by easily resisting and expunging certain unnatural afflictions within her body. It also provides her with the Mana Burst (Heaven) Skill.

Existence Outside the Domain — EX
    A Skill, impossible as it should be, to denote the ‘eternal’ nature of a Divine Spirit that was present before the World was born. When manifested outside of the Human shell, this Servant’s very presence may interact with the World in unusual ways — and they are recognized by it as being conceptually foreign to it in all ways, drastically increasing the amount of energy required to sustain their presence as a Servant.

Savior was born directly from 「 」 immediately upon its creation, and will remain, eternal, without ever returning to 「 」. He can channel His power obtained from this origin through Matou Sakura (to an extent) or through His own true form (fully) to access the power He used to create Mankind: the Denial of Nothingness.

Noble Phantasm
    Denial of Nothingness
    「Let There Be Light!」 The Authority of The Father of Man

Conceptual
    Range:

Max. Targets:
    The First True Magic, wielded by the Gods to create the world and passed down to humanity (initially) under the command of Jesus Christ; the capacity to create something from absolute nothingness, an unlimited flow of power with which a person can accomplish theoretically any miracle. The amount of Mana required to sustain this ability is infinite; the amount of Mana generated by this ability is infinite. Only an entity born with the capacity to wield it can wield it, except in truly extraordinary cases.

At the dawn of reality, Savior is said to have created Mankind, body and mind alike (although the Souls were another, more complicated matter) from dust; afterwards, He presided over Mankind, separate from all other pantheons, for thousands of years before the end of the Age of Gods (with the death of his own son being one of the theorized causes of that end), and retained that incredible power the entire time. His existence now as a Divine Spirit instead of a true God only inhibits his ability to manifest in the world, not to wield his own Authority. It does impose some minor, 'common sense' limitations, but these are of minimal importance when considering how ludicrously powerful it is with or without them.

Although it strains Savior and His host immensely, and could potentially kill Sakura outright if drawn out for too long, this Noble Phantasm allows the two to temporarily project YHWH outside of Matou Sakura's body, unleashing His full might. It is the main reason why their profiles are separated.

PERSONALITY
    ”I know that it may be hard to believe, but the world is progressing exactly as I had hoped. The Heroic Spirits out there, fighting in this War... they make that clear. Together, my dear Sakura, I am certain we can make their Masters join them as heroes.

The epitome of goodness. Kind, merciful and compassionate no matter who is involved; He does not enter the Holy Grail War to obtain a wish, but to help the girl that cried out in the pit of worms. Arguably more overflowing with goodwill than with magical energy, and yet neither naïve nor idealistic. He sees the world exactly as it is, and finds it to be as beautiful as it was on the very first day after its creation— if in a different way from before.

In combat (sparse as that may be), terrifying. The serenity with which He approaches battle is remarkably unsettling at times, and the fury displayed when innocents are harmed is posited to be on-level with a full-power Mad Enhancement. And yet His voice will scarcely raise above a whisper. (One particular benefit of the Denial of Nothingness is that one can technically speak from anywhere. Or everywhere at once. He does, admittedly, sometimes find humor in startling people with that ability.)

Underneath it all, however, is something one would not expect from someone whose list of titles literally includes “King of Heaven:” an ordinary man. YHWH possesses a good sense of humor, a long list of hobbies and a fascination with literature; He is the sort of deity (at least, these days) who would respond to a man screaming “Smite me, O mighty smiter!” at the heavens by bursting out laughing at the ridiculousness of that sort of thing, instead of obliging to punish that man’s impudence.

He will always outwardly say that He does not possess any wishes, and furthermore that any that He did have could be granted by Himself; in spite of that, there is one that He still finds Himself reluctant to attempt, even after the end of the Age of Gods and the official benching of the entire Concept of Gods... a desire to simply be born as an ordinary human, and live out a life through the eyes of one of His creations. Exactly, one could say, like His son did.

One of the greatest wishes that a creator can have is simply to be able to use that creation exactly like anyone else, and to experience it for the first time exactly like anyone else; YHWH’s only true desire, two thousand years after His job technically ended, is the exact same thing. Perhaps, after His role in this War is over, He might finally give it a shot.

As a final note, He disdains the other Divine Spirits that are still around; He tends to find them, their personalities or their actions distasteful. This is why He opted to not become part of any singular pantheon, and why (as a result) all Abrahamic Faiths generally stick with just Him.

"...that includes you."

LORE
    So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

STRATEGY
    In the Holy Grail War, Savior is a massive roadblock for just about anyone who actively seeks the Holy Grail. When fighting at full power, He can battle all six other Servants at once; however, the sheer strain it puts on both Him and Sakura prevents them from doing so all the time, forcing them to be tactical about things. It helps that neither of them actively want the Holy Grail; YHWH sees it for
    Angra Mainyu
    what it is,
    and Sakura trusts His judgment when He tells her that it isn't worth chasing after. They prioritize, instead, making sure that the War does not kill anyone that doesn't need to die. If no one seems inclined to, say, attack innocents, then they are perfectly willing to sit off to the side and watch the War go by.

...however, there may still come a time where they have to fight. In that case, Sakura prefers hit-and-run tactics, as she isn't remotely suited for combat; YHWH is much more capable of fighting on even ground, but cannot do so for very long without exhausting Sakura. The only time in which Savior can be killed is when YHWH is inactive; Sakura may pack a punch with Mana Burst (Heaven), but she is still completely mortal and her physical attributes have not been improved by her Pseudo-Servant status at all. If YHWH's manifestation has exhausted her... she's a sitting duck. And in the state He is in now as a Divine Spirit, YHWH cannot resurrect the dead.

All in all, Savior is a Servant-killer, and often due to the two's mutual pacifistic nature fares poorly against Masters that can actually put up a fight. They are still the most intimidating duo of any Holy Grail War, and, if Sakura were any stronger, would be able to give a Grand Servant a genuine challenge.

NOTES
    Yes, I went there. I mean, I just did Cain, Abel and Adam and
    Lilith
    Eve,
    so... this was the logical conclusion. I don't think I'll do Jesus; I can't think of anything that hasn't already been done with him. I like that Loli-Jesus thing that was posted about two hundred pages back too much to try and top it, anyway, even if the third Noble Phantasm is a bit iffy.

I'm slightly concerned that I managed to make this guy too overpowered, somehow; mostly because I'm not quite sure what the absolute hard limit for a Divine Spirit's power is, and especially not how powerful a Divine Spirit Pseudo-Servant is. (Actually, I'm pretty sure I got the mechanics behind Pseudo-Servants wrong in general, this time, but I can't tell for certain.) And I haven't actually played Heaven's Feel yet, so I can't say I know the exact limits of Sakura's own abilities, either. I just know... hopefully enough? Eh.

Well, hopefully I didn't do too badly, Heaven's Feel or no Heaven's Feel.

Feel free to give feedback, I guess? This one could especially use it.
    Last edited by Lethildiren; May 3rd, 2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: That's not how pluses work.
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    “あなたは、あなたの神、主の名を、みだりに唱えてはならない。主は、み名をみだりに唱えるものを、罰しな いでは置かないであろう。”

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    The sheet didn't take His name in vain at all though.

It used YHWH or יהוה throughout, which is the accepted way of representing God's name in Judaism. If it used any of the transliterations like Yahweh or Jehovah you might have more of a point.

Blog Entries
    The holiness of the divine name demands that we [not] use it for trivial matters
    I'd say using the name for an original character based off of a Chinese porn game falls under "trivial matters".

私の名前何ですか?What is my name? Lethildiren's Avatar
    I was trying to be respectful without using titles like 'God' and 'Lord.' Considering I discussed the presence of other deities in the middle of that, having a character literally named 'God' could be... confusing. I wasn't sure what else to use.

I was trying to be coherent and careful at the same time. I guess it didn't work.

I should have seen this coming, honestly. Ah, well.

(also, er, you used 'Chinese' instead of 'Japanese' by accident, right?)
    Old soul. Where are you going, old soul?
    行人腕弛い。どこに行きません、行人腕弛い?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethildiren View Post
    (also, er, you used 'Chinese' instead of 'Japanese' by accident, right?)
    it's a joke

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    why have you written it in kanji(?) Nuclear ?
    and Royd what do you meant took his name in vain and with the transliterations ?
    I mean every Deitie unregarded their cultur deserve and Need a salution a form of address ,right?
    Beside that i was surprised to see by Sakura Juwel-magecraft !

one Question to everyone :does it exist different types/styles of Necromancy like with Alchemie ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    why have you written it in kanji(?) Nuclear ?
    As a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and Royd what do you meant took his name in vain and with the transliterations ?
    I mean every Deitie unregarded their cultur deserve and Need a salution a form of address ,right?
    Judaism has a taboo on pronouncing the true name of God (YHWH, or Yahweh), so it's usually substituted with
    Lord
    Adonai
    or
    The Name
    HaShem
    when spoken aloud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    As a joke.

Judaism has a taboo on pronouncing the true name of God (YHWH, or Yahweh), so it's usually substituted with
    Lord
    Adonai
    or
    The Name
    HaShem
    when spoken aloud.
    Narohono !

Sokka ! i understand, i hadnt know about this taboo ,gome and thank you!

and do you know also something about my last Question ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; April 25th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.