Page 543 of 858 FirstFirst ... 43443493533538541542543544545548553593643 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    CritHit, King of Padoru: Sorry about that.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Dragon shipping is canon
    Temee*facepalms* ...it seems that makes you fun ,if yiu like ships then (no offence) please go to the shipyard and do your shipping there
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

I actually had to put "big breasted armored loli" into my search history for my next sheet. That shit has been recorded by the FBI forever, I'd prefer the sheet I'm making with it not be buried by bullshit, so let's stop this train before it wrecks, please.

Blog Entries
    Big-breasted armored loli... What? Just...what?

Faceclaim... Don't worry about it.

EDIT: You should worry about it a lot.

Blog Entries
    That's it! I'm calling the FBI! (Just kidding)

Also, trying to figure out what other loli Servants I could make. Odysseus was a known liar and trickster, surely it could be within the bounds of Type Moon logic that Odysseus was secretly a loli, right?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As someone who turned Schrödinger into Hakase from Nichijou, I can say that everything can be a loli with enough imagination

I guess you could say every historical/mythological figure not yet claimed by TM is Schrodinher's Loli.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    I guess you could say every historical/mythological figure not yet claimed by TM is Schrodinher's Loli.
    Don't forget about the probability of having more Lily Servants

Blog Entries
    Class: Saber
    True Name: Yamato Takeru
    Alternate classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills
    Shapeshift C
    It is possible for Saber to transform into a white bird.
    This skill comes from the legend that after Yamato Takeru’s death, his soul turned into a white bird and flew away.

Bravery A
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.
    It is fitting for someone known as “Brave One of Yamato” to have this Skill at Rank A.

Charisma B
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. The morale of military forces he commands is extremely high.

Noble Phantasms
    Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi
    Grass-Cutting Sword of Susano’o
    B
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1~100
    One of the Three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It was originally found by the god Susano’o-no-Mikoto in the body of the eight-headed serpent Yamata-no-Orochi after he slew it. It was one of two items lent to Yamato Takeru by Princess Yamatohime-no-Mikoto. Its originally name was Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds).

This gift eventually came in handy when Yamato Takeru was lured into an open grassland by a treacherous warlord. The lord’s men used fiery arrows to light the grass surrounding Yamato Takeru so that he would burn to death and killed his horse to prevent escape. Yamato Takeru desperately used the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi to cut the grass to remove fuel from the fire. In doing so, he discovered that the sword enabled him to control wind and cause it to move in the direction of his swing. Taking advantage of this power, Yamato Takeru combined this with his second gift, fire strikers, to enlarge the fire in the direction of the lord and his men and used the wind to sweep the blaze towards them. Triumphantly, Yamato Takeru renamed the sword Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi to commemorate his narrow escape and victory.

Upon True Name Release, Kusanagi will release a mighty gust of wind in the direction it is swung.

Lore:
    Yamato Takeru is a legendary prince and hero from the Yamato dynasty. Originally known as Osu, he was a son of the twelfth emperor of Japan, Emperor Keiko.
    After killing his older brother, his father feared Osu’s brutal temperament and sent him to the Izumo Province (now the eastern part of the Shimane Prefecture) and to the land of Kumaso (now the Kumamoto Prefecture) to take care of some bandits. Osu disguised himself as a maidservant to get close to and defeat the bandits. One of the leaders praised Osu and gave him the title Yamato Takeru, meaning Brave One of Yamato.

Keiko then sent him to the eastern land, for the people there were disobeying the imperial court. Yamato Takeru then met his aunt, Yamato-hime, who was the highest priestess of Amaterasu at the Ise Grand Shrine. He told her that his father wanted him dead and she, in compassion, gave him the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven), which he later renamed Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (Grass Cutting Sword) which Susanoo took from inside the eight-headed serpent, Yamata-no-Orochi. With the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, and continued his journey east.

Yamato Takeru then went to the eastern land. He lost his wife Ototachibana-hime during a storm when she sacrificed herself to soothe the anger of the sea god. He defeated many enemies in the eastern land, and legend has it that he and a local old man composed the first sedoka in Kai Province with Mount Tsukuba (located in what is now the Ibaraki Prefecture) as its theme. On his return he blasphemed a local god of Mount Ibuki, which sits on the border of Ōmi Province and Mino Province. The god cursed him with disease and he fell ill.

Yamato Takeru supposedly died during the forty-third year of Emperor Keiko’s reign. He is believed to have died somewhere in Ise Province. According to the legend, the name of Mie Prefecture was derived from his final words. After death his soul turned into a great white bird and flew away.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    I actually had to put "big breasted armored loli" into my search history for my next sheet. That shit has been recorded by the FBI forever, I'd prefer the sheet I'm making with it not be buried by bullshit, so let's stop this train before it wrecks, please.
    Mendokuze Why must with Almost every loli related stuff if here or yyoutube or other where mentioned the Fbi they have much better stuff to do as to waste their, time on such trivial "cases" honto zuru...!

If you want to make loli servants then to it exact like you imagination it demands ,basically all writhers do this and i am a Berserker in this sense...you could make a loli Agrippina or Nero-chan .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 3rd, 2018 at 02:35 PM. Reason: i forgot some words

Yamato Takeru: Very bland for who is basically Japanese King Arthur. Definitely needs some Nasu-styled wanking, lore and ability wise. Same could be said for Kusanagi.

Also, automatic 0/10 for not being an Asian styled Saberface.

EDIT: I may be a bit biased, as Yamato Takeru MAY be my OC Servant waifu.
    Last edited by CritHit; May 3rd, 2018 at 02:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Asian-style Saberface... I'll have to get started on drawing that. And I'll have to work on fleshing out his skills, stats, and whatnot.

Blog Entries
    Lambda-nu nice profile ,three Questions do you mean with mighty gust Windblades and can he use also as Servants the Flame-strikes and which species is the white bird a Falcon,a Eagle and how are his Swordskills ?

Blog Entries
    I don't think I ever found what type of bird it was he transformed into. I may have overlooked it. As for the fire strikers, I couldn't really think of something to do with those. And please work on your punctuation. I'll get to that in the updated profile.

It's a spirit bird, there's no detailed species.

EDIT (To prevent double posting:
    Okay, I have a loli-palooza planned. So far I have:
    -Loli Hrolf Kraki (one of the kings who was mentioned in Beowulf, controlled the only truly famous legion of Berserkers)
    -Loli Odysseus
    -Loli Samson
    Last edited by CritHit; May 3rd, 2018 at 02:42 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Haven't posted in this thread recently so here are some thoughts on a couple recently

"King Arthur" (Graham Chapman):
    As a Brit, I'm legally obligated to love this because Monty Python. It's hilarious, a good concept and well excepted.

Yamata-no-Orochi: Seeing beasts as heroic spirits usually rubs me along the wrong way but the likes of Orochi and Fafnir are exceptions. Only 'Critique' I'd say is that I don't think having Demon of Mutation and Godly Divine Core together works in my opinion. I'd personally just pick one and go into further depth on it. That said, good sheet (as nice as the FC is, it's a little big)

Mizukume (Tamamo Lily): Adorable. I was about to think the NP was OP but then I read the second half and you balanced it out.

Pyrrha: Nice, but I agree it could use some work. How many in your backlog do you have?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A loli with control over an angry army sounds hilariously cool.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    A loli with control over an angry army sounds hilariously cool.
    I agree. For whatever reason, this reminds me of when you thought that Koga's Gladios would end up being a bunch of Spartacus clones (Spartaci?) laughing and yelling "Love!".