Page 549 of 858 FirstFirst ... 49449499539544547548549550551554559599649 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,980 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    in addition to Greed not being one of the Beasts' Evils
    It's quite heavily suggested that Greed is Beast VI's evil, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, Crying, the heck is going on with your post?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    I think he is happy that his concept ideas/suggestions are putting in use ..
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    It's a thumbs up, it gets screwed up in mobile.

Blog Entries
    Possible thought for a Beast's sin: Nostalgia. Taking comfort in the past instead of facing the future. Donno if it's too similar to Tiamat's.
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To me, Nostalgia is like “Eyy remember the good ol’ days” while Regression is “Ehhh I’m going back to the old ways” so I guess that’s different

In a way Nostalgia is the inability to accept the future rather than outright denying it
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 5th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like sloth, but sloth already been taken for Beast II, kinda fits with envy too tho. I'm more interested if the other half of the same Beast numbering has different takes from their OG Sins or the same as their other half.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Sounds like sloth, but sloth already been taken for Beast II, kinda fits with envy too tho. I'm more interested if the other half of the same Beast numbering has different takes from their OG Sins or the same as their other half.
    But isn’t that Primate Murder’s Comparison?

Now Revamped!

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh, yeah. But since we are speculating, they still can pull a Beast IV/R.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    On another note, I'm surprised nobody has made a Beast out of the 'Dangerous Beast' yet. Or even a 'Dangerous Beast' Servant at all, really
    Sudden burst of inspiration led me to do this.

Cute Mons
    Identity: Mash Kyrielight
    Also known as: Dangerous Beast
    Height: 158 cm
    Weight:
    46 kg
    Alignment:
    Spooky Adorable
    Attribute:
    Human
    Origin: Chaldea
    Weapon: Claws and fangs
    Dislikes: Not being with Senpai, heat
    Talents: Cute as heck
    Natural enemy: Matō Sakura

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility:
    B
    Luck: C
    Mana: B
    NP: C+

Background
    After the Seven Singularities were cleared and the King of Demon Gods Goetia was defeated, humanity was saved from being incinerated. Peace had finally returned to the world, and therefore, the Heroic Spirit that possessed the body of Mash Kyrielight assumed his work was over. Our eggplant kōhai was again a normal human.
    But peace didn’t last for too long. A new threat, this time from a different world, appeared. Those were the people from the Lostbelts, parallel worlds that were cut off from this world’s history for their mistakes that made humanity reach a dead end. Once more, Mash had to fight. But even if she wanted to fight, even if it was her obligation, she couldn’t, as she wasn’t contracted with a Servant anymore.
    Looking for something that could let her go to the battlefield once more in order to defeat the otherworldly enemies, she found a Mystic Code. She had worn it once during a Halloween party, thinking it was just a normal (although revealing) costume, but this time there was something different. An immense power came from it, more than enough to fight with a Servant. The Code’s slumbering powers had been awakened after feeling the danger humanity faced. With few to none options left, Mash donned the attire, becoming the Dangerous Beast. Or perhaps, there’s something more…

Personality
    She is still the same kōhai we know and love, but maybe because she is wearing a wolf costume, she has become a little, just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle, rougher and more extroverted than usual. Even so, she immediately becomes like a cute steaming potato around her senpai, specially when she receives affection from them. She has also developed a love for head pats. Despite the title of Dangerous Beast, she’s actually the goodest girl to ever exist.

Skills
    Class skills

Innocent Monster C:
    The original skill was supposed to come from a historical depiction of a character as something different from a normal human, affecting the appearance and abilities of said character during their summoning. Mash has obtained this skill through the Dangerous Beast costume, becoming a kind of werewolf.

Spoopy Howl A: A battle cry(?) that imitates the sound of a predator. It is supposed to be a menacing call that intimidates the enemy, but due to its owner’s nature, it’s become another feat of cuteness that melts the heart of those who hear it, functioning more like a charm-inducing skill. “Gaooh––!!”

Personal skills

Designer Baby –:
    Denotes one’s status as a genetically modified child that has obtained magical potential despite having been born from normal people. Mash hasn’t shown the capability to use magecraft, but thanks to this condition, she was able to contract with a Heroic Spirit in the past and become a Demi-Servant. Now, she can handle the immense power of the Dangerous Beast with no problem at all.

Golden Rule (Kōhai) A++: A smile that hides her sorrow so she doesn’t worry everyone, a 24/7 helpful and caring disposition that has her constantly wanting you to be fine, that body shape that she’s not content about because she ate too much sweets again… Oh, and let’s not forget about the overdeveloped, intercontinental missile-level breasts that would anger her elder sister if she had one. Yup, no matter how you look at Mash, everything about her screams “I’m a kōhai!!!”.
    This variation of Golden Rule shows the possession of a naturally splendid beauty of both body and mind. No matter how bad the situation is, she’ll always follow her senpai and protect them from any harm.

Fuzziness of Rousing Resolution: A skill bestowed to those who muster their courage and protect those who egress before anyone else, coming from Mash’s mentality. In this form, it temporarily raises her own cuteness and focus the attention to her, making everyone want to pet her and touch her ears and tail.

Noble Phantasm

Guardian dog of the distant utopia
    Melion Camelot
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Description:
    The Heroic Spirit that contracted with Mash was Sir Galahad, one of the Knights of the Round Table and member of the Shielder class. While Mash was unable to use his powers properly at the beginning, her will to protect allowed her to deploy fragments of them without difficulty, improving more and more over time. Right now, Galahad’s support is gone, but Mash’s will remains. Combined with the power of her Mystic Code, her resoluteness has given birth to a unique Noble Phantasm.
    Upon release of the True Name, Mash becomes a Monstrous Human rather than a Monstrous Creature. While not reaching a state close to that of a Berserker, she receives a rank-up to all of her parameters except for Mana and Luck. An equivalent to C rank in Monstrous Strength, Instinct, and Animal Dialogue is obtained, as well as some resistance to cold thanks to the Mystic Code’s fur covering more parts of her body.
    The reason for this Noble Phantasm having these effects is that one of the rings the Mystic Code is the same that appears in the lai of Melion. Said ring had the capability to turn people into a wolf, and was used to transform Melion into one when his wife asked him to hunt a specific stag for her. Melion was a man who became a beast to please the one he loved, and therefore, Mash can only transform when the person she loves, her senpai, requires her to do so. As for how the NP’s True Name has the name of Camelot in it, Melion ended serving king Arthur, although he never became a Knight of the Round Table.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 16th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gaooh––!!” yeep with this costume im familar i think she gad it on as she snacked (ate snacks) with ushiwakamaru i think suteeki ~ ! Desne ~! Sorry i know you dont like romaji but this must be ! Great profile i wish i could make kawai profiles and not only warriors or intellectuals soehba would you have some ideas which capabilities Herodot as Caster would have ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    would you have some ideas which capabilities Herodot as Caster would have ?
    He was one of the first real historians, so maybe a Skill/NP that gives him some kind of bonus against enemies whose legends aren't grounded in historical fact? That and an Eye For Art-like Skill which lets him recognize Servants or Noble Phantasms from any of the stories he collected on his travels. Honestly, that's about all I can think of. Herodotus isn't exactly the easiest guy to make into a Servant...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Gaooh––!!” yeep with this costume im familar i think she gad it on as she snacked (ate snacks) with ushiwakamaru i think suteeki ~ ! Desne ~! Sorry i know you dont like romaji but this must be ! Great profile i wish i could make kawai profiles and not only warriors or intellectuals soehba would you have some ideas which capabilities Herodot as Caster would have ?
    I think you're talking about this:

Learn to do sheets (practice with warriors and kings, for example) properly before you go with difficult things like philosophers or historians.

Blog Entries
    Other Beast idea: Doubt

mistrust and suspicion and paranoia, but also betrayal

Blog Entries
    If we're talking ideas for potential Beasts now, I think "Nihilism" might be a cool one. No idea what historical/mythical figure would best personify it, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If we're talking ideas for potential Beasts now, I think "Nihilism" might be a cool one. No idea what historical/mythical figure would best personify it, though.
    I think "Resignation" is a better one...

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Actually, that just gave me the really crazy idea of Nietzsche as a Beast. Since his idea of the Ubermensch was about transcending humanity in a way, he could fit the "loves his ideal of humans but hates actual humans" that a lot of the canon Beasts represented. I figure his Evil would be either "Nihilism" (Nietzsche wasn't technically a nihilist, but he's associated with the idea in popular culture) or something like "Revolution".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    I think "Resignation" is a better one...
    Maybe, but does Resignation have the same "there's no point in living, might as well just destroy everything" connotations?

Blog Entries
    Not really, but it is the act of accepting something undesirable but inevitable -- and in this case, accepting that humanity is driving themselves into their own demise. (If Notes is to be trusted...)
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 5th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could "Disappointment" be an option?

Blog Entries
    All this discussion also makes me wonder what a hypothetical set of seven Virtues to oppose the seven Beasts/Evils would be.

Since the evils we've seen so far are Regression, Pity, Pleasure and Comparison I'd say the opposing virtues would be Progress, Empathy (putting yourself in someone else's shoes rather then looking down on them), Chastity (Pleasure is similar enough to Lust that the original counterpart virtue works here) and... honestly I don't have enough grasp on "Comparison" as an evil to really say what its opposite would be. Egalitarianism?