Page 553 of 858 FirstFirst ... 53453503543548551552553554555558563603653 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question on all :which Master would be fitting for my servants would you think ? And did you mean Ciel ?
    And because everyone here ride on th wank wave here when its going to my servants which are here the strongest servants here if i may ask ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, of course, Ciel appeared in Fate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Where ? And because you said it often what do you mean with deserved powers and so ?and will you make also masters ,king of padoru ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    So, I have question. I'm working on an Assassin-class Maximilien Robespierre sheet but I'm having trouble coming up with a Noble Phantasm. I don't want it to be a simple guillotine because Sanson already did that. Any ideas? Thanks.

Vive le revolution!
    Something else about The Terror, then. Maybe tie it to his 'Terror and Virtue' book?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    So my next profile will be Herodot ,Which abbilities would you (or the others here) atest/give Herodot ?
    And which ancient Buildings/structures would you like to see ?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    So my next profile will be Herodot ,Which abbilities would you (or the others here) atest/give Herodot ?
    Assuming you're still talking about the same guy, I don't see what Herodotus has to do with ancient buildings or structures (unless you're going with the idea that he can summon things he documented, but that feels pretty iffy).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Isn't it kind of the point that you show the abilities that you yourself feel that the Servant should have, instead of us telling you what we think and you ignoring our suggestions (or wanking/twisting them into something else entirely)? I fully believe that you're capable of making a decent-ish sheet on your own. You can also try to do some of your own research on Herodotus and think of abilities that fit his legend.

Blog Entries
    For Herodotus, I already mentioned the idea of giving him a conceptual advantage against Servants with legends that aren't grounded in historical fact, which you still haven't replied to.

Maybe, his Histories could crystallize into an NP that strips away all embellishment and legend a Servant amassed after death, forcing them to rely on only the abilities and Noble Phantasms they actually had while alive? It'd be weak against Servants who are mostly grounded in history, but could be devastating against those from the Age of Gods or whose existence were significantly distorted from historical fact like Vlad III.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have to agree here; at this point, Koga might as well work this out by himself.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For Herodotus, I already mentioned the idea of giving him a conceptual advantage against Servants with legends that aren't grounded in historical fact, which you still haven't replied to.

Maybe, his Histories could crystallize into an NP that strips away all embellishment and legend a Servant amassed after death, forcing them to rely on only the abilities and Noble Phantasms they actually had while alive? It'd be weak against Servants who are mostly grounded in history, but could be devastating against those from the Age of Gods or whose existence were significantly distorted from historical fact like Vlad III.
    This is actually a very good idea. I doubt that Koga will use these ideas, so I might just make a Herodotus sheet myself based on this concept.

Blog Entries
    This is actually a very good idea. I doubt that Koga will use these ideas, so I might just make a Herodotus sheet myself based on this concept.
    That's the risk when you ask too much for ideas on sheets. Other people (heck, even the person who gave the original advice) might be struck with inspiration and just decide to write it up themselves.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's not as if the ultimate Master and the girl with a god's weapon were unable to win the Grail War alone, right?
    Which Girl with gods weapon are you meaning actually ?
    did you mean Ciel ?
    Where ?
    I could say many things about this, but I don't want to be reported for being offensive

Blog Entries

Mhm interesting parts of what you said are already in my concept,and sorry i have overlooked that !
    You will see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Just stop already.

Damn.
    Tss..
    That's the risk when you ask too much for ideas on sheets. Other people (heck, even the person who gave the original advice) might be struck with inspiration and just decide to write it up themselves.
    I will use these ideas ,for the rest look at the beginning ^

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You will see...

I will use these ideas ,for the rest look at the beginning ^
    I await with dread yet cautious optimism.

Blog Entries
    I hope that this turns out decently. But knowing you, I doubt that. He'll probably have eight Skills like the last one you made. Seriously though, who has that many Skills? And most of them were different types of magecraft. You could have just lumped them together as the Magecraft skill. And please release a fully finished sheet this time. If you release a skeleton, it makes you look lazy and you can't really improve on it much.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There was another guy like Koga before, right? Which one's worse?

Blog Entries
    I think his name was venomking. Honestly, I'm afraid to find out which is worse.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of venomking, I forgot to give a serious feedback about his "modern Cupid" sheet.
    The Divine Core description should imply that the fusion with a videogame character has lowered the rank to A. Either that or keep her 100% Divine Spirit and rise the rank to EX like Stheno and Euryale's. The second NP's True Name is too long, and she could just use her spiritual form instead of it. Also, while I'm not sure about this part, the speed of her bullets looks too high. The grammar seems to be a usual issue, so I can't say anything about that.

Blog Entries
    I hope that this turns out decently. But knowing you, I doubt that. He'll probably have eight Skills like the last one you made. Seriously though, who has that many Skills? And most of them were different types of magecraft. You could have just lumped them together as the Magecraft skill. And please release a fully finished sheet this time. If you release a skeleton, it makes you look lazy and you can't really improve on it much.
    Actually, to be fair to Koga there, Suhrawardi did have a composite Skill for his various types of Magecraft (Gnosis Of Stellar Beings, if I recall correctly). He just went on to enumerate each Magecraft and its effects separately.

The point about skeletons is definitely true though. There's no reason to post up a Servant sheet until you've actually taken the time to finish it.