Page 554 of 858 FirstFirst ... 54454504544549552553554555556559564604654 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    alright thx, ill get to fixing those as of yet, unless i diside to scrape all together as it was more of something i wanted to try and see if it works. so just give me like a day.

- - - Updated - - -

or what i actually mean is, i thought it was good idea when i posted it, but now im not so sure.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Actually, to be fair to Koga there, Suhrawardi did have a composite Skill for his various types of Magecraft (Gnosis Of Stellar Beings, if I recall correctly). He just went on to enumerate each Magecraft and its effects separately.

The point about skeletons is definitely true though. There's no reason to post up a Servant sheet until you've actually taken the time to finish it.
    Yes This was the name of The Skill,man just when I once go into the details i am going blamed for that,okay i will this time only post a whole profile.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Maximilien Robespierre
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment D
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. A low ranking of Presence Concealment unbecoming for an Assassin to the level that a Servant can infer one's presence at once.

Although he is in the Assassin class, the act of assassination is near impossible for Robespierre.

Personal Skills
    Innovation: French Revolution A
    A Skill derived from the French Revolution that grants a plus modifier when attacking those who were monarchs in life. In addition, this skill also functions as a low-ranking Mental Pollution that centers Robespierre's mentality around "protecting the revolution at all costs".

Charisma D-
    Leadership skill increases, but the morale of troops decreases significantly. The low Rank of this Skill is because of how brutal Robespierre’s policies during the Reign of Terror were.

Noble Phantasms
    Virtue and Terror
    The Basis of Popular Government During a Revolution
    B
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100
    A Noble Phantasm tied to a copy of Robespierre’s book, which provides this Noble Phantasm’s namesake. This Noble Phantasm is a concept similar to Marx’s Communist Manifesto Noble Phantasm in that its True Name Release will generate a Noble Phantasm.

Within this Bounded Field, enemies are inflicted with Fear mental interference and all parameters are Rank Down. On the other hand, all parameters of allies are Rank Up. In addition, if a Servant in the Bounded Field was a monarch in life, they will not receive any benefits if they just so happen to for some reason be allied with Robespierre. If they are one of his opponents, the Fear and Rank Down to all parameters will be doubled.

Despite his low parameters, this Noble Phantasm and the Innovation: French Revolution Skill make Robespierre extremely dangerous to opponents that were monarchs in life.

Personality:
    Robespierre views himself as a patriotic gentleman who is very compassionate towards the lower class. Although his alignment is Chaotic Evil, his behaviors are mostly in line with those of the Lawful Evil alignment. His alignment is because of how disastrous the Reign of Terror was and how brutal he can be towards enemies. In a manner similar to Spartacus, if his Master becomes “too masterly”, Robespierre will retaliate and kill them.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: “I may be called a “Servant”, but I am no man’s servant. But I will cooperate with you to save human history.”

Holy Grail: “I wish to use the Holy Grail to ensure the prosperity of the republic of France and all of its citizens.”

Marie Antoinette: “So, it’s you… Hmph. The monarchy of France is obsolete. I will ensure that it holds absolutely true!”

Le Chevalier d’Eon: “Why fight for the monarchy? Do you not know that it is obsolete?"

Astolfo: “This is the Twelfth Paladin of Charlemagne? She is such a strange- What do you mean that’s not a girl?”

Spartacus: “No! I am not an oppressor! I fight for the oppressed by removing the oppressed!”
    Robespierre actually views Spartacus as a person to be admired, but Spartacus thinks that Robespierre is too much like a tyrant.

I couldn't come up with anything else for a Noble Phantasm. If you guys have anymore ideas, please let me know.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 10:05 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think you could remove Contradictory Mind, as it just seems to be a fragment of his personality, and separate Vive la Revolution into an Innovation-type skill for the bonus against kings and Mental Pollution. A section for the lore should be included as well, even if practically everyone knows who is Robespierre

Blog Entries
    Although my knowledge about the france revolution is not very deep its a good profile that contains the "Embasy of Revolution" but you didnt wrought what the effects of contradictory mind for his servants self are,and about the Nobelphantasm how would it be a Relity Marble that function like a physical version of First folio in that appears the oppressed people of the imrpisoned Royal whoose then can attack him , apropo what would he say to Marx and Mordred ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 7th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    There was another guy like Koga before, right? Which one's worse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I think his name was venomking. Honestly, I'm afraid to find out which is worse.
    How did I get a spanking for making a, what I judged to be more or less friendly, joke at venomkings expense and about half of your posts have become just complaining about sheet quality? Sheesh, then again it's understandable that mods are busy but please try to find something else to do with your time, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

My bad, I was gonna say something but put it off/forgot.

Whoever believes it's not worth their time to reply to someone should, as Historia said, actually stop replying. Posts about how X is totally and irredeemably terrible also count; those have been getting more annoying to read than any bad sheet they're making fun of.

"I will shoulder the burden of cruelty, Master. Let me be terrible, so you won't have to be."

Class: Berserker

True Name: Maximilien Robespierre

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: C

Spoiler:

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement: E
    Raises basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or their sense of reason. At this rank, the benefits of this Skill manifest only under specific circumstances. In this Berserker's case, a Luck check is performed if he repeatedly sustains multiple attacks of any nature in a short timeframe. It it fails all physical parameters are temporarily raised, but he becomes extremely paranoid and hard to reason with. The original rank was EX and should have displayed Berserker's infamy as "someone who had justified all sort of actions for the sake of the Revolution" as seen by the public, but his strength of personality forced the Skill to manifest as the madness of his last years.

Personal Skills:

Incitement: A
    A Skill that functions as the acquisition of words and gestures to lead the citizens and masses. When deployed against an individual, it manifests as a sort of mental attack. It works exceptionally well with Berserker's Noble Phantasm. At this rank, it is possible to forge alliances and make positive impressions as long as the other party's personality isn't completely incompatible with Berserker's personality. In life, Berserker was the one man who best expressed the ideals of the French Revolution. Ironically, the cause of his worsening health were the hundred of speeches he passionately held.

Innovation (For The People): B
    A special Skill granted to Heroes who brought about revolutions in their era. At this rank, it provides a rank-up to all parameters as long as Berserker is "fighting for the sake of the masses". Its activation conditions should be different, but the popular interpretations that today's humans have of his motivations altered them. The high rank derives from the popular belief that Berserker was the one who led the French Revolution during its most tragic moments: in truth he was merely a flawed man, more its slave rather than its master.

L'Incorruptible: A
    The absoluteness of one's beliefs and convictions, to the point of narrow-minded arrogance. Charisma and mental interference of the same rank as this skill are nullified, but that does not apply to personality changes that sprout from within Berserker himself.

Noble Phantasm

Terreur: The Inflexible Emanation of Virtue
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The crystallisation of the Reign of Terror, a period of the French Revolution fraught with paranoia and grudges, commonly attributed to Berserker due to his speech justifying its necessity.

The ones who sought freedom did so in a maddened frenzy of rage and bloodlust. Was it years of repressed anger, or perhaps humanity's true nature? Whether they were innocent or children, the ninth month hosted an indiscriminate massacre, gleefully carried out by the people.

The masses were too weak-minded to handle power and did not deserve its burden. The revolutionaries looked down upon them but also pitied them. Even if violence was inevitable, it could at least be controlled. Therefore they became terrible, so that no one else would have to be.

A Noble Phantasm which targets Berserker himself, granting to all of his attacks a special attribute. Whether it's a sword or words, as long as it can be considered something that brings harm, Berserker's attacks also afflict the mind.

Those who receive damage from him are "swept by the waves of the Revolution". Paranoia, distrust, madness, recklessness, frustration: what haunted the hearts of the people slowly takes root within the enemy's as well. It is powerful enough to cause massive changes in one's personality if no measures are taken to counter its effects.

Lore and Background

Born in Arras, Maximilien de Robespierre was the son of a lawyer and a brewer. His father's family was supposedly tied to nobilty, so his marriage to a mere commoner was frowned upon. Living in a social rift and not belonging to aristocracy or peasantry, Maximillien's poor health only enhanced his lack of interactions with boys of his age.

When he was 6, his mother died after attempting to give birth to a fifth child. This sudden loss drove his father to despair, prompting him to abandon his job, drink and disappear without notice. One day he simply left and never returned.It was agreed that Maximilien's paternal aunts would take care of his two sisters Charlotte and Henriette while his maternal granfather Carrault would look after Maximilien and his brother Augustin.

However, both parties made it clear that the orphaned children were nothing but a nuisance; it was under these circumstances that Maximillien's "righteousness" first began to form. Believing that, as the eldest son, he had the duty to protect his siblings, he developed a sense of responsibility that would mark him for the rest of his life.

At the age of 11 he left Arras on a scholarship for the College Louis-le-Grand, the most respected university in Paris; his intent was to graduate and earn a job to support his brother and sisters. During his twelve years of studies he befriended Camille Desmoulins, a dear friend he would sentence to death, and Stanislas Freron, one of the many who would overthrow Maximilien. At the same time he became enamored with the ideals of freedom, inherent goodness and virtue, gaining a particular passion for Rousseau and his teachings.

After he turned 23 he returned to Arras and was a judge for a brief period of time. Although he had the resolve to protect the weak from the oppressors, he still wasn't ruthless enough to knowingly send a man to his demise. He resigned after condemning a criminal to death and refused to eat for two days afterwards.

"I know he is to blame. He is a rascal... but to kill a man..."

He decided instead to become an attourney for the poor people, often arguing for human rights. Needless to say, this made him extremely popular amongst them and contributed to his election as one of the eight delegates of the Third Estate, which then became the National Assembly, introducing him to the world of politics.

The people "intoxicated with liberty and enthusiasm" grew more and more excited at the prospect of a French Constitution. The excited crowd eventually turned its zeal into violence towards anything they perceived as a symbol of the monarchy.

A mob stormed the Bastille and, even though relatively few died, this event greatly disillusioned Maximilien. He who believed in the goodness of man, fought for human rights and stood for the oppressed witnessed the rabid fury of the commoners that weren't better than animals. Could France be truly left to them? Who would lead, who would command, who would inspire?

"Someone must take responsibility."

Someone who could bear the burden of cruelty, someone who would not fall to the temptation of power. Maximilien believed himself to be such a man. It was both a desire for justice, but also arrogance and conceit, which drove this man to his decision. He would fight for France, but not for its inhabitants.

In time he became more powerful, made important friends and joined influential organizations such as the Jacobin Club. The principles he had stubbornly held close to his heart slowly gave way to acceptance of violence as long as it aided the Revolution and, eventually, even the penalty of death he once greatly abhorred became agreeable.

"I do not hate King Louis, but only his crimes. For the Revolution to live, the King must die."

The Royal Executioner, Charles Henri-Sanson, decapitated the King with the guillotine. Months later, the Queen Marie Antoinette would be beheaded by his son, but a week before the execution Robespierre was ambushed and almost assassinated by someone of unspecified gender. He would later discover that he had locked swords with Chevalier d'Eon, the Knight of the White Lily.

Despite the death of the royal family, external and internal threats were still present. In order to stabilize the government, it was decided that terror would be needed to control the masses, but there were still disputes on how to handle it. Maximilien, having identified himself with the will of France, began to interpret any objection as a personal attack and as a sign of betrayal, to the point he ordered Sanson to execute his comrade Danton and even his childhood friend Camille Desmoulins.

In order to rally the people and appease the growing tension, he held a speech at the Convention; he denied any tyranny and announced the presence of a conspiracy against the Republic. Precisely because he didn't specify the traitor's name or affiliation, Maximilien unknowingly caused his own downfall by alarming all his enemies and prompting them to act.

The following day Saint-Just, one of Maximilien's allies, gave a speech to support him but was interrupted. When Maximilien intervened, a sudden crowd inexplicably kept shouting him down until he could no longer retaliate from the shock. As he was arrested, one man mocked him:

"The blood of Danton chokes him!"

Maximilien angrily replied: "Is it Danton you regret?... Cowards! Why didn't you defend him then?!"

Dogs that used the deads as a pretext and could only act when supported by a group angered him, but the sight of his brother Augustin being arrested as well nearly drove him to madness. At night, a man entered the chambers he was trapped in and shot him in the jaw. The wound brought him unspeakable pain even as he was ironically placed in the same cell Marie Antoinette had been imprisoned in.

He was executed the next day without trial. Charles Henri-Sanson, the executioner who had slayed many men under his orders, stared at him impassively. Maximilien made no attempt to meet the man's gaze and remained silent until the latter violently tore off the bandage holding his shattered jaw in place.

Maximilien Robespierre let out a last, agonized scream before the blade of the guilottine silenced him.

Personality

Duty and responsibility above all. This mindset was engraved within Maximilien Robespierre from his childhood to his death. His belief that "something must be done" coupled with his sense of justice gave form to ideals that rejected any form of oppression.

All men are equal, that is only natural, but the reality he witnessed frustrated him. The fact that very few could grasp such a simple concept made him lose faith in others and only bolstered his confidence in himself: as a man with greater insight and wisdom, he had the obligation to lead them down the right path. His complicated family situation had also forced him to mature quickly, so even as a youth he had a low opinion of the scatterbrained boys of his age.

His morality and virtue are absolute. In life he was called "l'Incorruptible" both due to his unwavering, at least initially, moral code and also because of his unshakeable conviction that accepted no path other than Maximilien's. Despite having a weak voice and unassuming appearance, his gait and tone make it impossible for anyone to make assumptions about him.

Also someone who abhorred death, considering it the greatest violation of human rights. The storming of the Bastille and the massacre that followed was also one of the factors that shattered his view of the people.

He could undoubtedly be considered a hypocrite for deviating from his beliefs by ordering the King's and Queen's deaths, as well as his friends', but it was not done out of selfish convenience or arrogant righteousness: Maximilien Robespierre was truly someone with a greater sense of sacrifice than anyone else, so he had no qualms in becoming a monster as long as France could be saved.

He has a few regrets: the will and ideals that caused him to execute his friends and allies was not wrong, but the action itself was shameful. However, if he had to choose one individual to save, it would be his brother Augustin. Rather, he can't accept that his ambition dragged his siblings through mud and to the grave. The wish to save France was something originally conceived as a way to provide for them, after all.

As an individual, he is someone of few words. Serious and cold, almost inhuman at a first glance, but any emotion displayed on his visage is unreservedly honest. If he smiles he is truly happy, if he cries he is truly broken and if angered he is implacable. His sense of responsibility follows him even in times of leisure as even a simple game with children would somehow result in him administering the games.

Relationships

Marie Antoinette: "Love the saint, love the killer, love the saviour and love the rapist. Regardless of one's actions, you will shower them with affection, Queen of Lilies. Can you truly question the people's action, their condemnation of such an unconditional passion?"
    The symbol of royalty, like the King, was something that needed to be annihilated. He did not hate her, but couldn't pity her either. Loving everything meant accepting everything, the corrupted regime as well. If you hate nothing and no one, no actions can be taken and that's what brought France's stagnation. As for the Queen, she is unaware that not despising her killer and welcoming him warmly only reinforces the latter's opinion of her as a naive idol. Still, she can't bring herself to chastise someone who dedicated his entire being to France.

Chevalier d'Eon: "He... no, she-mmh, it doesn't matter. Regardless, I have locked swords with that person. But they had no conviction and only followed the rulers' orders, so their failure was inevitable."
    His opinion of this knight is made clear from the beginning: a dog without beliefs that ignored the state of France out of admiration for the Queen. As for the knight, Maximilien is a, evil man who believes in his own narrow-minded justice without compromise. It goes without saying that they can't get along at all, but... "Vive la France", at least that is undeniable for both.

Charles Henri-Sanson: "Oh? That's... no, I won't greet him. I find it doubtful that my presence would please him. Moreover, I have no right to chastise his hate towards me."
    In a sense, the man who could be considered Robespierre's sword during the Reign of Terror. Of course, their relationship was rather complicated: Robespierre's hate of death made it awkward to deal with someone who delivered it under his orders, while Sanson was crushed between his duty as an executioner and his hate for the man who ordered the royal family's destruction. Still, causing unnecessary pain to a man about to die out of spite was truly shameful, so at least he ought to apologize for that.

EMIYA: "I've been told of him. A nameless hero... I can tell he hates me, but I suppose that is to be expected when we resemble each other so much. Of course, he'll deny it."
    Selfish ideals that ruined their bearer and those around him as well. Also, the absolute conviction and belief in oneself. "I'm not wrong". Indeed, this revolutionary is a different type of individual, but his sight brings unpleasant memories and reminds the Archer of a hopeless fool who filled his void with borrowed ideals.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Good. If this a contest I might give a vote.

The flag is very catchy too.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    My bad, I was gonna say something but put it off/forgot.

Whoever believes it's not worth their time to reply to someone should, as Historia said, actually stop replying. Posts about how X is totally and irredeemably terrible also count; those have been getting more annoying to read than any bad sheet they're making fun of.
    As the one who's been the most annoying with the issues about X, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.

Robespierre 2: That idea of adding mental harm to any kind of damage is very cool. Reminds me a bit of Caligula

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I want to crack about romcom love square

Can I? No? Alright then.

*leave the thread giggly*

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    is this a robespierre contest? I'd post one, but I don't have one prepared, nor do I want to break the current theme of "servants from a failed fanfic"

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    is this a robespierre contest? I'd post one, but I don't have one prepared, nor do I want to break the current theme of "servants from a failed fanfic"
    Someday I'm totally going to write up a super-edgy Avenger Robespierre (an idea which thankfully doesn't seem to have been done yet). But right now I'm busy with other sheets.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Robespierre 2: This is better than mine by a longshot. Good work. I like it more.

- - - Updated - - -

Second sheet today. Thanks for the idea, Koga.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Herodotus
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: D-
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Territory Creation A
    Creation of a Temple, which is superior to a Workshop, becomes possible.

Personal Skills
    Father of History EX
    Herodotus is considered to be the first historian. This Skill grants a plus modifier when attacking Servants whose legends are not grounded in historical fact.

Eye for Art (History) A
    If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that has certain historical anecdotes, there is a high chance that he might be able to figure out its True Name.

Pioneer of the Stars EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".

Herodotus is regarded as the Father of History and first historian; therefore, he has this Skill at a very high Rank.

Noble Phantasms
    The Histories
    I Write These Things Because They Seem Truth to Me
    EX
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1
    A crystallization of Herodotus’ Histories. Upon True Name Release, a curse is placed on the target that strips away all embellishment and legend that a Servant amassed after their death.

This Noble Phantasm is pretty much the kiss of death for Servants who are from mythology or whose existences were significantly distorted from historical fact. Servants who are largely grounded in historical fact are largely unaffected by The Histories’ curse.

For instance, a Servant with the Innocent Monster Skill will have that Skill sealed and their bodies will be restored to normal. Servants with Noble Phantasms based on legends that appeared after their deaths, like Vlad III’s Legend of Dracula, will have those Noble Phantasms sealed.

But the effects of the curse only last for a short while, meaning one should not expect this to mean instant victory if the victim of the curse is from the Age of Gods. If the curse wears off while its victim is still fighting Herodotus, they could easily turn the tables on him.

Lore:
    Herodotus was a Greek historian born in Halicarnassus in the Persian Empire. Often referred to as the “Father of History”, he was the first historian known to have broken from Homeric tradition to treat historical subjects as a method of investigation. Specifically, by collecting his materials systematically and critically, and then arranging them into a historiographic narrative.

Although he is regarded as the first historian, Dionysius of Halicarnassus, a literary critic of Augustan Rome, listed seven predecessors to Herodotus. He described their works as simple, unadorned accounts of their own and other cities and people, Greek or foreign, including popular legends, sometimes melodramatic and naïve, often charming; all traits found in Herodotus’ works.

The Histories is the only work which he is known to have produced, a record of his "inquiry" on the origins of the Greco-Persian Wars. It primarily deals with the lives of Croesus, Cyrus, Cambyses, Smerdis, Darius, and Xerxes, and the battles of Marathon, Thermopylae, Artemisium, Salamis, Plataea, and Mycale. However, its many cultural, ethnographical, geographical, historiographical, and other digressions form a defining and essential part of the Histories and contain a wealth of information. Some of his stories are fanciful and others inaccurate, yet he states that he is reporting only what he was told. But, a sizable portion of the information he provided was later confirmed by historians and archaeologists.

The Histories were occasionally criticized in antiquity, but modern historians and philosophers generally take a positive view. Despite the controversy, Herodotus still serves as the primary, and often only, source for events in the Greek world, Persian Empire, and the region generally in the two centuries leading up until his own day.

Despite his historical significance, very little is known about Herodotus’ personal life.

Personality:
    Herodotus is a historian through and through, down to the very core of his entire existence. He detests rumors, particularly those about history, and will more than likely try to disprove them. Another likelihood is that he will try to write a record of the events of the Holy Grail War he is summoned in. He will become infuriated when anyone buys into what he deems historical inaccuracies and proceed to lecture them for it. His wish for the Holy Grail is to reach the Root so that he can write an absolutely true historical record.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: You are the one who fights to save human history. With the entirety of history incinerated, there is nothing to record but Singularities that will vanish when corrected.

Holy Grail: That wish-granting device? I want to use it to reach the Root of All. Then, I will write a historical record containing the absolute truth.”

Leonidas: “The King of Sparta? the Guardian of the Hot Gates? I have deeply studied the Battle of Thermopylae and I’m honestly impressed.”

Darius III: “So, this is the king who was rival to Alexander the Great. It’s a shame that he has been reduced to such a state where he cannot talk. I would like to hear about his clashes with the King of Conquerors.”

Iskandar: “The King of Conquerors is a most impressive historical figure. I don’t buy his claims to be a son of Zeus, but that doesn’t make unimpressive in the least.”

Nikola Tesla: “I am truly surprised that a man managed to take lightning, something used by the gods, and not only harness its power, but create an entire society based around it. A modern-day Prometheus indeed.”

Any genderbent Servant: “How did history manage to forget something so simple as one’s gender?”

Miyamoto Musashi: “Another dimension, you say? How unusual. That would explain why your gender doesn’t line up with the real Musashi. But then again…”

Hope this turned out better than my Robespierre.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Koga just got NTRed...

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I'd be one to criticize, seeing as I have a Berserker Khufu hanging around more then half finished in my Notepad file right now...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I want to crack about romcom love square

Can I? No? Alright then.

*leave the thread giggly*
    Huuh !? *looks behind* what was dat ? Mataku *shrugs with the shoulders* doesnt mather..

Blog Entries
    Lampião
    Virgulino Ferreira da Silva

Click this preview to see the rest of the sheet!

Author's Notes
    This one's a bit different than the rest. Lampião was the first servant I made for this fanfiction and this was back when I was sure it was going to be written. I made status sheets for every servant in the first War (the previously posted Saladin was one of them), for almost all of the ones in the second war, and for Lampião from the third. Since this one was 80% done, all I had to do was update some things to fit with new lore (Fuma Kotarou's Ogre Trance, which was exactly what I had imagined for Faca Na Caveira). The idea for him being a ninja actually comes from playing Trajes Fatais, a Brazilian fighting game that was being crowdfunded at one point. It has a Cangaceiro character that has some rather ninja-like agility. Plus, historical facas (fishing knives) look a whole lot like kunai.

Author's Notes (Servant Usage)
    As a very religious man himself, Lampião gets summoned by the Church's team. Every war of this series has a gun-toting Servant and Lampião is the latest installment. The resident Ruler isn't too happy about the fact that they keep showing up. Their modernity and relative obscurity means that their weaknesses haven't usually been discovered during other Grail Wars worldwide...
    Last edited by gyrowins; May 25th, 2018 at 12:41 PM.

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List

Blog Entries
    I think the image is broken.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can’t access the image, it’s apparently not available.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    WHOOPS

Imgur broke the link, apparently, but I reuploaded it. It should work now.

I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes

Servant List