Page 563 of 858 FirstFirst ... 63463513553558561562563564565568573613663 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Ok them, replaced it for Stoicism, as it have the same effect I wished still don't know if this skill is canon or not, though
    As far as I know it doesn't, but there are canon Skills (like Determination Of Steel and Calm & Collected) that have similar effects and flavor-text.

I really don't hate that NP... At first I wanted a "massive burst of destruction that can even destroy the user" and thought that a 'uncontroled rage burst that can destroy and curse people like a nuclear weapon' NP was fitting enough for a berserker, aside that it isn't the first time we see a NP completely unrelated to the servant's legend (what the hell Excalibur have in common with a golden motion wave gun? And Altera's photon ray...) but... yeah, I understand what you say. The "something to do with his role as king" is a very good idea, tomorrow I will try to do something about this if I have time.
    Excalibur's beam is almost certainly based on the legend where it's described as shining with the light of thirty torches. And Altera's sword was "the sword of Mars", AKA Joyeuse, the sword of Charlemagne that shone all the colors of the rainbow, so even that depiction isn't entirely out of left field.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Something more questionable about sword NPs is how do you go from rainbow "drill" to mini-sun sword

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    As far as I know it doesn't, but there are canon Skills (like Determination Of Steel and Calm & Collected) that have similar effects and flavor-text.
    OH SHIT completely forgot about those
    And as you are already here Roydgolden, what do you think about my Zumbi V. 2.0?
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    And as you are already here Roydgolden, what do you think about my Zumbi V. 2.0?
    He's good. The "regretful idealist masking as world-weary cynic" personality you gave him reminds me a lot of EMIYA. Was that deliberate?

Blog Entries
    yeah I tought about him a few times when writing, but almost everything just came out of the blue
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Is anyone can give me link to servant goliath?, is kind hard to find one since the servant index still not get updated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Is anyone can give me link to servant goliath?, is kind hard to find one since the servant index still not get updated
    Mine or Koga's?

Mine or Koga's?
    All of it

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    All of it
    Here are the Links :

Mine:http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2822764
    Roydgoldens:http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post2823821
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    I have a Question to /at everyone here: for my Herodot Profile i seek Mysteries in the world that Match /are comparisonable or equal to the ancient world wonders be it a anomalous/extraordinary Armies/specal forces ,a Building structure, be them Ancient ,middle aged or just happened in the last 250 years c onverted as Nobelphantasm ?? Like would someone have Ideas for the Greath Chinese Wall ,Angkor Wat or the Uluru , Teotihuacan ?
    I am thankfull for every Suggestion/idea !
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 13th, 2018 at 02:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I have a Question to /at everyone here: for my Herodot Profile i seek Mysteries in the world that Match /are comparisonable or equal to the ancient world wonders be it a anomalous/extraordinary Army/specal force ,a Building structure be them Ancient ,middle aged or just happened in the last 250 years c onverted as Nobelphantasm ?? Like would someone have Ideas for the Greath Chinese Wall ,Angkor Wat or the Uluru , Teotihuacan ?
    I am thankfull for every Suggestion/idea !
    How on earth would Herodotus know about monuments from China, Cambodia or Australia? Yes, he travelled far, but not that far.

Blog Entries
    How on earth would Herodotus know about monuments from China, Cambodia or Australia? Yes, he travelled far, but not that far.
    His Hougu can evoke the mysteries of the Today past even if he was never there in live because his both Nobelphantasm are Embodyments of the Concept of History and every historical notes after him are basically subsequent entry to his scripts.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 13th, 2018 at 03:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    His Hougu can evoke the mysteries of the Today past even if he was never there in live because his both Nobelphantasm are Embodyments of the Concept of History.
    Even being able to summon anything he recorded is a bit of a stretch, but extending that to things he never knew of at all and just happened to exist in roughly the same time-period as him makes no sense at all. Not to mention Herodotus was only the "first" historian in the western world. Sima Qian, author of the
    Shiji
    Records of the Grand Historian
    predates him by several hundred years, so if anything he should be the one with a "summon great wall" NP.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can sorta see where Koga is coming from, but by the logic of Servants, that would still only grant him access to stuff that happened before/during his lifetime (meaning stuff before 425 BC).
    Mind you, the sheet's still terrible. Also, you might wanna stick to Greek instead of Latin when making a Greek Servant. Unless of course this is the fanboy version existing only in Cicero's mind, which sure would explain a lot.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know this is unimportant and irrelevant, but I'm planning to add anime soundtracks to my sheets (old and new) when I have time. If anyone has a suggestion, please tell me (better for PM to not bother everyone else)

Blog Entries
    Even being able to summon anything he recorded is a bit of a stretch, but extending that to things he never knew of at all and just happened to exist in roughly the same time-period as him makes no sense at all. Not to mention Herodotus was only the "first" historian in the western world. Sima Qian, author of the
    Shiji
    Records of the Grand Historian
    predates him by several hundred years, so if anything he should be the one with a "summon great wall" NP.
    Well havent begann to say the drawbacks and disadvantags of his Nobelphantasm are like that he cant summon them freely and they can almost only used on certain Locations or certain circumstances like the Daytime are fullfilled ,not to mention the Mana consumption rate ... Could kill his Master so that it must be said that for using his capabilities at the fullest a Mana consumption equal to the of a Berserker until to the of Karna is needed
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 13th, 2018 at 03:34 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you can learn something from Semiramis and Uncle Ozy is that you need to be considered the builder/owner of a building to make it your Noble Phantasm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    If you can learn something from Semiramis and Uncle Ozy is that you need to be considered the builder/owner of a building to make it your Noble Phantasm
    I never said not even in the profile that he is the real owner of the buildings he use his Hstoria Restructare to "like to press the return button" and resurrect them and be enabled to use them as their counterfeit owner think in this way its very similar like the Loyalty of the Enkidu-chain towards Gilgamesh and Angela in prism..

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I never said not even in the profile that he is the real owner of the buildings
    It's precisely because of this that I wrote my previous comment. Herodotus is simply an observer that writes "yes, this exists", not "yes, this exists, and therefore I know how to create it and make it mine".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Osakabehime and Anastasia can both summon castles as an NP, and I'm pretty sure they didn't personally build them. I'm not defending Koga, but that "rule" isn't as absolute as you're implying.