Page 566 of 858 FirstFirst ... 66466516556561564565566567568571576616666 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,320 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your good work
    That sounds like dirty collectivism to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Everyone (that has contributed)

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    AMERICA! EFF YEAH!

"Are you the one who summoned me here? If you fight for the sake of America, I will gladly comply!"

Class: Saber
    True Name: Uncle Sam
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Caster, Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: C+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance D
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding A
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beats-rank can be used as mounts. This is enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class

Independent Action EX
    The Servant can operate without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. In addition, it is very easy for Uncle Sam to resist Command Seals.

Personal Skills
    Spirit of America EX
    Being the representation of the United States America, Uncle Sam can identify any and all Servants originating from the United States.

Bravery EX
    It is nigh-impossible for Uncle Sam to be affected by mental interference Thaumaturgy. It has the bonus effect of granting a boost to melee damage. At EX Rank, this Skill also functions as a form of low-level Mental Pollution.

Charisma B
    “I want YOU to join the US Army.”

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. This Skill would be A Rank were it not for the Vietnam War.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit A
    Negates the effects of Charisma of an equivalent Rank. As the spirit of America, Uncle Sam does not submit to anyone, especially not kings.

Noble Phantasms
    Liberty Torch
    Sword of American Liberty
    A-
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000
    A sword that is similar in design to the torch carried by the Statue of Liberty, one of the most famous symbols of America. Not an actual torch.

Upon True Name Release, the sword will be engulfed in fire before it is unleashed in a manner resembling Excalibur. It is a highly destructive Noble Phantasm that will obliterate anything in its path. However, this Noble Phantasm’s power has a unique trait; Servants originating from France will take half damage from the blast of flames. This reflects the fact that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France.

As Rider:
    Seal of the President
    Great Spirit Bird of America
    B
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 300
    A Noble Phantasm tied to the seal of the President of the United States. At first glance, it is a useless Noble Phantasm.

Upon True Name Release, a giant bald eagle will be summoned. The eagle can move at sonic speeds and create large gales by flapping its wings. The eagle is quite durable, contrasting how many would assume that something so fast would be very fragile.

When unleashing its full power, the eagle will fly at Mach-2 speeds with an extremely fierce gale following it until it crashes into the opponent. The eagle will be destroyed upon impact, but can still be summoned later on.

As Caster:
    Declaration of Independence
    We Hold These Truths to Be Self-Evident
    A
    Type: Barrier
    Range: 100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 200
    The crystallization of the Declaration of Independence. It is a Noble Phantasm that is a substitute for the Liberty Torch when Uncle Sam is summoned in the Caster class.
    Upon True Name Release, a fairly unusual Bounded Field will be deployed. The Bounded Field will claim the leylines in the surrounding area in addition to removing all modifiers, both positive and negative, on all Servants within its boundaries. Only Uncle Sam and his Master can use the leylines the Bounded Field has claimed. However, not even Uncle Sam is excluded from its effect of removing modifiers.

But there is a slight loophole in that effect; the Bounded Field only removes modifiers when someone enters it or is in its range when deployed. It does not, however, prevent modifiers from being added while inside the Bounded Field.

Lore:
    Uncle Sam is a bit of a complicated case because of his precise origin being unclear. However, a popular legend states that Uncle Sam was derived from Samuel Wilson, a meatpacker from Troy, New York who supplied rations for soldiers during the war of 1812. There was a requirement at the time for contractors to stamp their name and where the rations came from onto the food they were sending. Wilson's packages were labeled "E.A – US." When someone asked what that stood for, a co-worker jokingly said, "Elbert Anderson [the contractor] and Uncle Sam," referring to Wilson, though the "US" actually stood for United States. However, this claim not appearing in print until 1842 have caused doubts about its authenticity. Additionally, the earliest known mention definitely referring to the metaphorical Uncle Sam is from 1810, predating Wilson's contract with the government. As early as 1835, Brother Jonathan made a reference to Uncle Sam, implying that they symbolized different things: Brother Jonathan was the country itself, while Uncle Sam was the government and its power.

By the 1850s, the names Brother Jonathan and Uncle Sam were being used nearly interchangeably, to the point that images of what had previously been called "Brother Jonathan" were being called "Uncle Sam". Similarly, the appearance of both personifications varied wildly. For example, one depiction of Uncle Sam in 1860 showed him looking like Benjamin Franklin, while a contemporaneous depiction of Brother Jonathan looks more like the modern version of Uncle Sam, though without a goatee. Uncle Sam did not get a standard appearance, even with the effective abandonment of Brother Jonathan near the end of the American Civil War, until the well-known "recruitment" image of Uncle Sam was first created by James Montgomery Flagg during World War I. The image was inspired by a British recruitment poster showing Lord Kitchener in a similar pose. It is this image more than any other that has influenced the modern appearance of Uncle Sam: an elderly white man with white hair and a goatee, wearing a white top hat with white stars on a blue band, a blue tail coat, and red-and-white-striped trousers. Flagg's depiction of Uncle Sam was shown publicly for the first time, according to some, on the cover of the magazine Leslie's Weekly on July 6, 1916, with the caption "What Are You Doing for Preparedness?"

There are two memorials to Uncle Sam, both of which commemorate the life of Samuel Wilson: The Uncle Sam Memorial Statue in Arlington, Massachusetts, his birthplace; and a memorial near his long-term residence in Riverfront Park, Troy, New York. Wilson's boyhood home can still be visited in Mason, New Hampshire. Samuel Wilson died on July 31, 1854, aged 87, and is buried in Oakwood Cemetery, Troy, New York. In 1989, "Uncle Sam Day" became official. A Congressional joint resolution designated September 13, 1989 as "Uncle Sam Day", the birthday of Samuel Wilson.

Summoned as Servant, Uncle Sam has become a combination of Samuel Wilson and the figure used to represent America in political cartoons. However, most of his existence seems to be derived from the latter and the most he gets from the former are memories of Samuel Wilson’s life.

Personality:
    Uncle Sam is a charismatic gentleman whose patriotism is as obvious as the fact that grass is green. However, he can be very rude when he wants to be, particularly when something earns his anger. The Master who summons him is in for a rough Grail War because of how Uncle Sam is more likely to act in his own interests rather than the Master’s. You will be lucky if one Command Seal alone is enough to make him obey you. That said, if his Master is a patriot who proudly supports America, it will be easier for them to get along. His wish for the Grail is prosperity for the United States of America and its people.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 09:59 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aha that the uncle Sam you mentioned !! From the concept its adequate but he seems to be parameter and noble phantasm wise a bit overpowered for a modern Servantn? But okay very creative ,after i am finished with Herodot i will make a Nickola Tesla Caster Servant although everyone say it would be boring.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree in him being a bit too OP in terms of parameters. Something like Demonic Defender of the State could be an option if you want him to stand a chance against older Servants. By the way, no Independent Action?

Blog Entries
    Nerfed him a little.

Edit: Why did I not think of that one? Thanks, King of Padoru.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    I did the Independent Action for independece-themed Servants before it was cool

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I did the Independent Action for independece-themed Servants before it was cool
    What a hipster.

Just kidding. I could probably be considered one too because I think most trends these days are extremely stupid.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Beijing HGW
    It is well-known facts that Fuyuki Grail has been stolen, various knock-off emerges, and Holy Grail Wars sparks around the world. Originally best described just as a 'neat' ritual, it suddenly becomes a common practice to reach the Root.

No one had actually successfully won one, and even if they did, it turns out to be flops or incomplete. People should already learn that there are no worth pursuing something yet to be proven, right?

Wrong, the idea of getting a shortcut to reach the Root is far too tempting. Why wouldn't they? 2nd class Mage has a clear chance to reach it. Century-old Mage already grows frustrated from researching crap. The rules are simple enough too.

Kill the other participants and you will reach it.

Among the crafty Mages, some people spread the information of the Grail War to the ears of civilians. Advertising it if they won their wish will be granted, various people without any magical background start joining in. This gives an incredible advantage to the Mages, as they basically cutdown potential competent threats and replace them with incompetent ones.

His Master, Swerhly Taskhero is one of these people. She has a reason to join the war, just like everybody else. At least, she has the same strong will as the 1st rate Mages has. Or, Kanetsugu thinks so.

They were in the night city of Beijing, another unfortunate city holding a Grail War. While the war hasn't officially started, they decided to reconnaissance a little for gaining a geographical and others advantage before the others making their move. Even if you can't set a base on a Leyline, knowing where they located and preparing countermeasures still prove as an asset of information.

Wait...

But they realized there is a Servant nearby. A Servant standing on the tallest of the electric tower, her figure shadowed by moonlight that sits behind her.

Is that a Saber-

In a second, the Servant suddenly disappears from there and then...

SLAAAAAAAAAAASH! In an instant, she appears in front of Swerhly, and swing her katana at high speed.

"-!!! Master-!"

"Kyaaaah!"

Swerhly pushed by Kanetsugu and thrown quite far away. It is the most realistic thing he can do to save his Master in the very small time frame. It may be rough, but it is better than sliced open. After all the enemy is the supposedly strongest Class in the war, the Saber class Servant.

"Hmph, nice reflex you have there, Yoroku."

The now identified Saber, still framed in darkness due to the shadow generated from the buildings around the road. But she seems way too familiar with him, as she just calls him with his childhood name.

Another swing she launched at high speed. This time, it is not targeted on Swerhly, but Kanetsugu. In turn, Kanetsugu receives the attack by parrying it with his katana.

"Saber! Who are you?"

CLAAAAASHH!

The sounds of connected irons roar. After the first slash blocked, she launched more swings. Of course, Kanetsugu parries all of them too. Saber has an exceptional skill to launch confusing, unreadable attacks that let an opponent's guard down. Kanetsugu has a skill gifted by birth to analyze what the best course of action intuitively. But still, her assault is way too easy for him to respond to. As if...

He already familiar with her.

CLAAAAAAASHHHHH!

In an instant, she launched an uppercut attack that may give a fatal wound if not blocked hastily. He did just that, but the result is both of their sword thrown away in the air.

"Your swordsmanship has improved since I instructed you, but it seems your judgment has become duller."

What comes next is not something he can anticipate. She punched him in the gut, full force. The coldness and hardness of her steel glove amplify the already powerful punch.

BAAAAAAAM!

He is thrown away into a nearby building. The sudden impact somehow activates the electricity of the dark street. And the previously unknown Saber can be identified fully.

"Training me-? What are you-"

"No, no way..."

He was in shock, the figure is something that he knows way too well.

"It can't be, that armor, that sword... You are...!"

"Kenshin-dono!?"

Uesugi Kenshin, the person that he admires, the person that he wishes to be. Now standing in front of him, as an enemy that he must to defeat. Her physical appearance is way younger than he remembers, but there is no mistake, this is the lord that he vows to serve for eternity.

"You have been grown into the quite handsome man. You are different from the naive Yoroku that I remember."

Kenshin, unlike her former subordinate who in shock, give him a little smile. She is way too fascinated by seeing the adolescent boy she personally trained in a form that older than her.

"Why are you here?!" Unable, to think anything else, Kanetsugu gets up and ask the most obvious question he can think of.

"I'm one of those that have been freed from the Holy Grail enchantment. Those that the rest of you called, Stray Servant."

But the answer she gives blows his mind in a different way he imagined.

"Stray Servant?! No way, you are here to destroy the Holy Grail?"

Stray Servant is a collective term for Servant that abandoned the Holy Grail War and sought to destroy the Grails scattered around the globe. Some of them even betray their Master and kill them. That's why the term is virtually interchangeable with 'Grail terrorists'.

"Precisely." She jumped to a nearby building, boost her momentum and continue her assault.

"But why?!" But again, Kanetsugu is already ready to receive her attacks.

"Why? To protect the present world, that is my conviction."

"But that's mean, Uesugi's glory will not be restored!"

Another strikes launched and another strike parried. This continues without both parties presenting an opening.

"There is no reason for me to dwell in my past glory." The way she says it is full of regret, yet full of conviction. It is clear that she herself may think the same way like Kanetsugu before, but perhaps, she learned that clinging to old glory constitute the reason why she lost.

Kenshin tries the same tactic before, but this time, she launched it from her feet. Kanetsugu no longer taken by surprise, receive her metal shoes by his bare hand.

"!!! I can't believe you say something like that, Kenshin-dono! Then what reason we fight and die for then?!"

Kanetsugu, in his disbelief from what he just heard, catches her leg with his two hands, then swing her on full force. She was thrown away to the nearest building, demolishing the wall and makes a huge debris.

"This talk doesn't lead us to nowhere. Let just prove it with our sword."

But she quickly gets's up. She clearly gets hurts, but she still smiling. Perhaps she likes how much Kanetsugu grows into an independent man. Or maybe, she just enjoys fighting more than he realizes?

"Let's end this once and for all, Saber of Beijing!" Suddenly, bursts of whirlwinds start guzzling toward Kenshin. It is so intense that light objects such as leaves and papers dragged in the direction of the wind.

It's clear that the real fight will only start now.

This huge amount of magical energy?! She is preparing a Noble Phantasm!

"Master, get out of here! Now!"

"Yes!" But it was too late.

"This is the end, Yoroku." Kenshin now wrapped in blueish energy. She holds her sword up, horizontally above the shoulder, the blade pointing forward, gripping the handle firmly. This is called the Ko-Gasumi stance, or in a western term, Ox Guard.

The bluish energy built up, growing bigger and starts forming into something else. At that moment, a giant Chinese dragon-like aura engulfs Kenshin and her blade.

"Echigo no Ryu!!!"

BLAAAAAAAAASTTTTT!!! She fires her sword forward, releasing the dragon into pure energy of destruction straight toward Kanetsugu and Swerhly. The dragon swallows them whole, then drags them around the city, wrecking everything in its path. A straight crater formed around the highway, with this amount of energy and being directly hit, it surely able to instantly kill anyone.

Nay.

"I will... not... abandon... my Master!"

But what she sees is something that betrays her expectation or perhaps, far exceeds it? Either way, it is clear Kanetsugu still standing. Critically wounded he may be, his eyes and postures clearly say he can take more hits all day and he will still not down.

"!? How...?"

"You call me, Saber, before right? Guess you are mistaken, Kenshin-dono."

"Tenchijin, that's the Noble Phantasm befit the man that protects his lord future to the very end."

She doesn't notice it at first, but there is something different from Kanetsugu after taking the hit. His body radiates white light and wears his iconic helmet with 'love' kanji plastered on it. And his Master, Swerhly, unhurt.

"An extra class? A Shielder!"

"You will not lay a finger upon my Master. I swear upon my heart, my justice, my conviction, my tale, I will stop you!!!"

Firmly held his sword up and his left foot is forward. The blade should slope slightly to the rear. This is the Hasso stance, the most basic stance of kendo, but also the most reliable.

"..." She closes her eyes and smiles.

"You really have grown. I guess calling yourself with your child name because I'm familiar with you is impolite of me."

"You are a hero that spawn your own legend and honor. Fighting you with half of my power is disrespectful! So I'll face you with all of my might! Come, the guardian hero, Naoe Kanetsugu! Show me, the legend of the man that outlived me!"

Class: Shielder
    True Name: Naoe Kanetsugu
    Origin: Historical Facts (Japan), Taiheiki
    Height/Weight: 182 cm/ 60 kg
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Parameter
    STR: D MGI: D
    AGI: C LUCK: B
    END: B NP: C

Profile and Lore
    A strange case where a Servant didn't wield a weapon that befitting of the class. Naoe Kanetsugu is indeed, a traditional Sengoku period samurai that favor using a katana. But due to the nature of the Heroic Spirit, a hero that devoted his entire life to serving, loyal and protecting his Master at all cost; he has been summoned under the Shielder-class.

Naoe Kanetsugu is one of the most famous samurais that related to the Uesugi clan after the God of War, Uesugi Kenshin herself. He typically knew as a man with unsurpassed loyalty, shown by his devotion toward the clan and being a rare case of monogamy supporter during the Sengoku period.

Born as Higuchi Yoroku, the young boy is trained for 10 years personally by Kenshin herself due to the circumstance regarding of the clan and his own potential. Perhaps, Kenshin sees him as a man that can fill her weakness as a warlord, due to the difference in his belief that may able to correct her wrongdoing, being a man that the path of love instead of justice. It also has been rumored that Kenshin and Kanetsugu is under a special relationship, but it seems that both denied such a thing (Kanetsugu's feeling, on the other hand...)

His judgment to calmly analyze the situation and choose the best course of action for the clan interest is something that Kenshin and later- one of the three unifiers, Hideyoshi amazed to see. His outstanding judgment and the ability to make it a reality is best shown during the famous episode called Otome no Ran, an event that happens shortly after Kenshin died. His devotion and support toward Kenshin's heir Kagekatsu (and a childhood friend) able to flip the table fellow heir Kagetora for the throne, despite the latter's superior odd.

During the tension between Mitsunari and Ieyasu, he smartly concludes that- Uesugi will not gain the utmost prosperity if they let Tokugawa triumph. In the midst of battle, upon seeing he will be unable to win against them, he quickly orders his army to flee and surrender. Thought the Uesugi will never gain its old glory this way, it stills a better outcome than completely wiped out like the Takeda clan did.

Indeed, his wits and loyalty to ensure the clan survival able to make the Uesugi survived until modern day.

Class Skill:
    Magic Resistance E

Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Riding D
    Able to ride animals and vehicles professionally. It is a necessity during his era to be able to ride a horse and other common vehicles.

Self-Field Defense C
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder himself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the Rank, the more protective range spreads. Since most of his entire life dedicated to protecting his lord interest, he is suited well to shield his allies.

Personal Skill:
    Honorable Heart of Steel A

The servant will never waver to what he believes in and continue the path regardless the circumstances, being persuaded only increase his faith and may aggravate him to tactically counter-attack, ignoring any kind of mental attack and field disadvantage. A skill that parallel the episode where Ieyasu sent a message to Kagekatsu to surrender in Otome no Ran, only Kanetsugu reply back with sarcasm and declaration of hostility.

Affection To The Goddess A
    A skill that represents his belief to the goddess of love, Benzaiten. It is not a skill where he receives the blessing from said goddess's favoritism, but a self-suggestion to one's minds and physical body due to his sincere devotion toward her. It is a variant of Protection of the Faith.

Perhaps, as low the chance it maybe, Benzaiten will notice his devotion and- gave him the blessing he deserved.

Eye of the Mind (True) C
    a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline, and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. Valued on his fair judgment, Kenshin and Hideyoshi took a liking on him. This best shown during the event of Otome no Ran and Battle of Sekigahara.

Guardian Knight C
    A rare Skill that grants the Servant a temporary attribute bonus if acting in the defense of others. For a short period of time, gain massive power in his defensive power. Kanetsugu's entire life was dedicated to protecting his clan and his lord, Kagekatsu.

Noble Phantasm
    Tenchijin
    Undying Loyalty, Love, and Justice To The Lord

Rank C
    Anti-Unit (Ally)

A crystallization of his undying loyalty to the Uesugi Clan, taking form as his unique helmet with the character 'Love' on it. it is a Noble Phantasm that symbolizes all of his life as a loyal retainer to his lords regardless of the circumstances. Securing Kagekatsu's future from the danger of Kagetora and Ieyasu.

This NP can only be activated by vowing loyalty to an individual, which can only be used once. After activation, Kanetsugu will remain loyal and help the vowed individual in distress, regardless of how impossible it will be. If they far away from him, he will magically appear to protect them. If the enemy is far stronger than him, he will become so determined to protect them to the point of achieving the impossible.

A far stronger and unpredictable ability than the Skill Guardian Knight that also doubles as a variation of Imperial Privileges. However, instead gains Skill that he wants, he will gain Skill that he needs to for protecting that individual. It is to be noted, however, what he will gain is something on the line with 'ensuring the survival of the individual' and not by any chance, to win an impossible fight.

Interactions
    Uesugi Kenshin
    "I was a child back then, I wish I can help her in my prime. Then, perhaps, I can save her..."

Takeda Shingen
    "You may laugh at this, but the Takeda and Uesugi make an alliance to fight the Tokugawa. Stupid it may sound, but it is true!"

Kato Danzo
    "That machine, no, that woman... She was dangerous back then. Now, having a personality of her own, she acts like a decent person. I feel bad."

Chacha
    "Ah! Yodo-dono! What's up! Wait, why are you a kid? You were pretty back then!"

Bond CE

Seisho Jotai

There is this man, he just a messenger of Ieyasu.

He seems really scared of everything that I wrote.

He asks me to reconsider, but I refuse.

Every single ink, every single stroke, I write it beautifully.

It was very pretty: calligraphically, metaphorically and sarcastically.

I can't help but feels bad for the man, though.

Note
    This Kanetsugu largely influenced by his portrayal on the NHK Drama and Samurai Warriors. Whitewash, sure. But, I mean, a guy wearing a hat with the word 'LOVE' on all capital is definitely believed or obsessed with it, hypocritical or not, am I wrong? Either way, I wanted to write someone related to Kenshin for awhile, this guy is the most famous of them. Her older sister Aya Gozen seems fun too, but I having trouble searching something worthwhile about her.

It has been a long time since I writing a snippet like this, this time I will carefully write it so I don't misspell any for my own errr, project.
    Last edited by Spartacus; May 14th, 2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Typo will always haunt me, no matter how many times I check

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Before I go, I also wanted to put together a Sheet template for newcomers and anyone else who'd like to utilize it as they see fit. I was thinking of creating a poll to help accomplish this but we'll see. In any case, PM me your template(s) if you're interested.
    I always used the template in the contest thread... I think it is simple and efficient
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Create-A-Servant Changelog (1):

- Cleaned and updated OP to include related threads.

- Cleaned and updated Index to include all American Servants and their respective versions, reducies, remakes, and authors' current names.

- Template started.

- Dictionary started.
    Last edited by Historia; May 15th, 2018 at 01:54 AM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Your internet dick become longer and longer in a span of hours.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Am I the only one that can't find Kusuma Bangsa in the index? Or do I just suck at searching for my own sheets?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I think he is not yet updating every category. The change log only mentions America section.

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Welcome to the Create-A-Servant thread, where you post your hypothetical Servant sheets to demonstrate your creativity, imagination, one-millionth version of an army-summoning NP, and absolutely appalling grasp of Wikipedia-culled history.