Page 569 of 858 FirstFirst ... 69469519559564567568569570571574579619669 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kawakatsu: For her 2nd NP, I'm a little surprised you didn't go for an effect related to embodying the sun, seeing as it recreates the dance that enticed the sun out of her hiding spot.
    hem hem
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Frick, I knew there was another sheet of her (or him in your case) somewhere around, but I used BL's advanced search function and couldn't find anything (because you used a different name). Nevermind me then.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I said jokingly I will ultra criticize any Kenshin, but when it comes off, idk what to says.

All the Skills are pretty much the same with other Kenshins, so there is nothing wrong nor to comment on that. I also not a big fan with 'ordinary sword/weapon become NP' except if there are strong thematic/connection reasons, but there is Azrael or other already done this, so it mostly just my taste. It pretty much good but other people had done similar takes so there is not much impact. Honestly, your Shingen is much better.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I suppose not every sheet is gonna strike gold. Thanks though.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The level on this thread can be so high, it can be really hard to make your sheet stand out or be unique , especially if is someone that alredy has been done.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's also my reason to generally avoid any Servant already made in CaS 2.

People can be amazingly uniform with their idea.

Blog Entries
    I basically scrapped any attempt at doing Hervor myself because of the sheets posted in this thread already. Didn't really see a way for me to do her better, so I didn't really see the point in trying.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the Turbulent Times
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class:
    Rider
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Alter Ego
    True Name: Red Hare
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: China (2nd Century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: A
    AGI: A++
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.
    Having the blood of a Longma running in his veins, Rider is surprisingly resistant to Magical Energy.

Riding - Rank -: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Rider is fundamentally incapable of riding anything, and thus the Skill is sealed. However, those he has recognized as a worthy master can ride him as though they had a 'Riding' of rank A+.

Personal Skills:

Steadfast Service - Rank A+: A unique Skill representing Rider’s willing service to a worthy master. Should he serve under someone who meets his standards, Rider receives the benefits of 'Bravery' at rank A+.
    However, he is compelled to seek out someone to serve should his Master be incapable of fulfilling that role, or if his chosen master happens to die. As this tendency to undergo changes in allegiance is a habit based on his legend, not his life, Rider resents the effects of this Skill greatly.

Divinity - Rank E: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As a creature with divine blood that forsook his duties in order to run wild, Rider’s Divinity is low.

Human Observation - Rank C+: A technique to observe and understand people.
    Manifesting as more of an instinct than a technique, Rider can quickly take stock of a human’s capabilities and worthiness.

Noble Phantasms

The Blood-Colored Horse
    Chìtùmǎ

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B+
    A crystallization of the extraordinary qualities Rider displayed in life. Chìtùmǎ is a constantly active Noble Phantasm endowing him with superb physical capabilities and allowing him to exhibit parameters far beyond others of his kind. In life, he was capable of leaping over trenches 30 meters across and traveling 500 kilometers in the span of a day. As a Servant, these abilities are magnified further.
    In addition to the physical capabilities granted by Chìtùmǎ, Rider can also walk on water, rough terrain and even air with the ease of traveling on flat ground.

Dread Omen of the Dragon Horse
    Lóngmǎ

Anti-Army, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm based on one part of his heritage, that of a longma, or dragon horse. As the descendant of a Divine Beast, Rider’s presence would ordinarily be an omen, inspiring those that see him to fight with superhuman ability. He would also be afforded some power over water.
    However, as Rider chose to stray from his intended role and wreak havoc instead, Rider’s abilities have become an omen of calamity. By activating Lóngmǎ, Rider can draw upon his power over water and create a flood that drowns all in its path. As the dragon horses are beings closely linked to the Yellow River, this Noble Phantasm is empowered thanks to the fame of the river’s devastating floods.

Description
    Dislikes: Liu Bei, weaklings
    Talents: Running, judging talent
    Natural Enemy: Cao Cao, Guan Yu

Rider’s true identity is Red Hare, the Horse of Lü Bu.
    As Red Hare is a horse, it can be difficult to establish effective Master-Servant communication. Red Hare is also not particularly sociable, being most emotive with his aggression.
    For a horse, Red Hare is oddly fond of fighting, reacting to the clamor of battle as an incentive to rampage instead of flee. When carrying someone he has accepted, Red Hare fights alongside them seamlessly, responding to their wishes as though reading his rider’s mind.
    Red Hare treats all those who are unworthy in his eyes as either distractions or enemies. He makes an exception with the Master he is contracted with, but refuses to serve them as a mount should they not live up to his expectations. When dealing with those who are worthy of his respect, Red Hare acts as a stalwart ally, or at the very least a very respectful enemy. He is somewhat unwilling to fight against those he has recognized. Though he recognizes them as worthy, Red Hare has a strong dislike of Liu Bei, who doomed his master, as well as Guan Yu, who later came to own Red Hare in legend.
    Thanks to the knowledge of the modern world granted by the Holy Grail, Red Hare has learned that the horse of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, is blood-red in color just like he is. He finds this fact tremendously amusing, given his own tendencies.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be to reunite with his chosen master, Lü Bu.

Lore
    Red Hare was originally a prized steed of the warlord Dong Zhuo. After heeding a suggestion by his adviser Li Su, Dong Zhuo sent Li Su to present the Red Hare as a gift to Lü Bu and induce Lü Bu to betray his foster father, Ding Yuan, and defect to his side. Lü Bu was very pleased to receive the Red Hare. After being persuaded by Li Su, he murdered Ding Yuan and defected to Dong Zhuo, whom he acknowledged as his new foster father.
    After Lü Bu's downfall and death at the Battle of Xiapi, the Red Hare came into the possession of the warlord Cao Cao. Cao Cao gave it to Guan Yu later in an attempt to influence Guan to join him. After Guan Yu's death, Ma Zhong took the Red Hare and presented it to his lord Sun Quan. Sun Quan returned the horse to Ma Zhong. The Red Hare starved itself and died several days later.

At least according to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, that is.
    In truth, Red Hare is partly of divine origin, being the descendant of a dragon horse from the Yellow River. He was sent to appear before the rightful king of China as an omen, but became attracted to the bloodshed of that period. He eventually met Lü Bu, and saw that with him as a master, he would be able to enjoy bloodshed to his heart’s content.

Eventually, however, his master’s reputation caught up to him, and he was executed by Cao Cao, under advice from Liu Bei. Red Hare, having lost his master, broke free and fled, never to be seen again.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 21st, 2018 at 03:43 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think A++ in Agility is too much, considering that Regend and Achilles have A+

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I think A++ in Agility is too much, considering that Regend and Achilles have A+
    I operated on the assumption that Achilles' Agility doesn't include Dromeus Kometes in it. I may also have been thinking of overland speed while setting the rank.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    >Not making Red Hare a horse-grill.

Missed opportunity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    >Not making Red Hare a horse-grill.

Missed opportunity.
    That would be Red Hare as an Alter Ego, I guess.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are horse girls the new cat girls?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't understimate the power of those thighs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    That would be Red Hare as an Alter Ego, I guess.
    Why do you not making a seperate Girl Version of Hare ? like i will later make "primal" Version and a "Waifu" Version of Fenris because Crying has given me a good~ Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Are horse girls the new cat girls?
    Do you mean Centaurs ?
    Don't understimate the power of those thighs
    Well i know that there was really said that female Centaurs are Looking wonderfull~ !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Do you mean Centaurs ?
    Nope.

Blog Entries
    At all :Which specific/unque charackteristics would have this Armies / Units for you ?

Shinobi of Iga:

Samurai Gun:

Grenadier of Preußen:

Numerus Batavorum:

Exercitus ex Scipio:

Exercitus ex Hannibal:

Streltzy:

Athanatoi:

Followers of Jeanne:

Janissaries:

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If with Athanatoi, you mean the Atanathon, they've already appeared as Darius III's NP

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, reviving the army summon spam isn't probably good, for the veterans' sake

Blog Entries
    If with Athanatoi, you mean the Atanathon, they've already appeared as Darius III's NP

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, reviving the army summon spam isn't probably good, for the veterans' sake
    Yes i have used the Greek translater ad Athanatoi is the correct Greek speling of "Immortals" (Darius III Army) which is conseptualised as his Nobelphantasm.

Well he can not only resurect old mystical Building structures also Battleground conditions and Armies that were recorded in the History he has started,but i have found a way to give him some handicaps for the Balance and to unfold/display his whole potencial / capability a matching skilled Master like Kayneth to mention the most optimal official (created) Master is necesary.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Er, I meant the tons of army summons you can find in old sheets...