Page 571 of 858 FirstFirst ... 71471521561566569570571572573576581621671 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I guess he decided to make it kinda like medusa's cybele and breaker gorgon. At least, thats what it reminds me.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    For the Eye of Balor, wouldn't it be better to make its full-power release an actual NP, like with Shiki and Fujino in FGO? (probably not the best example, I know)
    Shiki and Fujino admittedly make things more complicated, but Medusa back in F/SN set the precedent for Mystic Eyes being classified as Skills rather then NPs. Also, even for Shiki and Fujino I'm pretty sure their NPs are actually special techniques/applications of their mystic eyes, and the eyes themselves are still listed as Skills. So for Balor, his fancy eye-beam technique could arguably be an NP, but the eyes themselves should be kept as a Skill.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I kept is as an application of the Skill mainly due to the fact that the other examples of people using Mystic Eyes have some concept attached to the NP. Balor and Irish mythology doesn't. I guess I could call this hypothetical NP "the Deadly Eye" in Irish, but that would just be lazy.
    In short, I prefer it as an extension of the Skill. As I recall, there are a few other Skills that can be used with powers rivalling NPs.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Yes, even Holmes's Baritsu can reach NP level.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Shiki and Fujino admittedly make things more complicated, but Medusa back in F/SN set the precedent for Mystic Eyes being classified as Skills rather then NPs. Also, even for Shiki and Fujino I'm pretty sure their NPs are actually special techniques/applications of their mystic eyes, and the eyes themselves are still listed as Skills. So for Balor, his fancy eye-beam technique could arguably be an NP, but the eyes themselves should be kept as a Skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    In short, I prefer it as an extension of the Skill. As I recall, there are a few other Skills that can be used with powers rivalling NPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'm aware of all of this. I just made a suggestion because having only the hoods as a NP looked off to me

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    I kept is as an application of the Skill mainly due to the fact that the other examples of people using Mystic Eyes have some concept attached to the NP. Balor and Irish mythology doesn't. I guess I could call this hypothetical NP "the Deadly Eye" in Irish, but that would just be lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm aware of all of this. I just made a suggestion because having only the hoods as a NP looked off to me
    To add here a additionally example basically Li Shuwen and Kojiro are lacking a actual Hougu but have tecniques that reach the Nobelphantasmic Domain and that seems the People here forgotten this Point .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Kabalisto Koga, please just say "noble phantasm" instead of using "hōgu". That's what everyone else here uses anyway from what I've seen.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dragolord, you're just wasting your time trying to correct Koga. Just about everyone here has tried to correct him at some point but to no avail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Kabalisto Koga, please just say "noble phantasm" instead of using "hōgu". That's what everyone else here uses anyway from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Dragolord, you're just wasting your time trying to correct Koga. Just about everyone here has tried to correct him at some point but to no avail.
    Sorey ,Dragolord09 i writh/say Hougu sometimes automatic and then i dont look back ,although this moments have become fewer i will strive to not happen anymore !

Lamba-Nu i wouldn't say that ,after all even hard stone accept water after some time ( comparison) ,I may have some stuck quirks but i am learnable (with exception of my "Mad writher" skill perhaps) but i try to make my Servants more balanced,

Blog Entries

Rider of undersea

"if you want my help, you will need to renegade the surface world and learn to life in the depths of the see"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: India
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Dislikes: oppression, the surface, unnecessary deaths
    Talent: exploring the blue abyss
    Armaments: sword, revolver.
    Natural Enemy: kings and queens

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: A
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of"High-Thaumaturgy"and"Greater Rituals". Rider had some expirience with magic during his life, like fighting phantasmal beasts and visiting the lost city of Atlantis.

Riding(N/A): This skill was lost in exchange for the skill "Voyager of the storms"

personal skills

knowlegde of the deep(A): Expert knowlegde in everything related to the sea, if a servant or Noble phantasm has conections to the sea, Rider will be able to grasp its name, unless blocked by a skill of rank A or higher.

Voyager of the storms(EX): Talent that lets one sail objects recognized as ships.Rider love of the ocean is so big, he made a point of never porting anywhere populated, only coming to earth on desserted islands.

golden rule(Abyss)(B): A skill that represents one's ability to make riches of the sea. Rider was able to support an almost ridiculous lifestyle by gathering fortune from shipwrecks and others in the botton of the oceans.

Natural born genius(A): A skill that shows unparalleled natural knowledge.
    Allows the use of most skills excluding those inherent to the body (such as divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes, at proficiency or A-B rank.

Noble phantasm

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
    Nautilus

Rider's Noble phantasm, the Nautilus, is a marvel of technology even by modern standarts, a submarine with the size of a blue whale and capable of funcioning without emerging for long periods of time.
    During Rider's life in the ocean, the sightings of his vessel whore usualy confunded with that of sea monsters. Because of that, it has acquired the status of a "pseudo-phantasmal beast".
    Described as "a masterpiece containing masterpieces", the machine carries equipaments that are futuristic even today, some of what are weapons. It's main wait of attacking is with four mechanical arms that work like the tentacles of a giant squid. The combination of it's sodium powered generators and it's mechanisms who extract said sodium from the seawater makes so the vessel can work, with 100% funcionality, for a undefined amount of time.
    For how powerful it is, it skill has a simple but very cripplying weakness. The true is that the Nautilus, despite everything, is still a sub-marine. If there is no water for it to operate on, it becomes pratically useless.

Backstory

Rider identifies it self as captain Nemo, a man who explored the deeps of the sea and lived many adventures while renegading the surface.
    His real name is Prince Dakkar, the son of indian raja and scientific genius, after his family died and he lost his kingdom during the "indian rebelion", he turned to science and develop the Nautilus, where he and his crew set to cruise the sea.
    His life ended becoming the model for juliu verne's, twenty thousand leagues under the sea.

personality

Rider is a man of strong ideals, he is extremily averse to opression and, because of that, hates all imperialistic goverments with great intensity. Beyond that however, he is a good man with a strong heart and mind. Being a scientific genius, that is one of the few matters of the surfice that he is interested in.
    If he thinks that his Master is worth it, he is willing to break his policy of never operating on habitated land, but only If necessary, and he is definely not happy about it

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Captain Nemo is a Prince !? puh~ thank you for this Information alone ! interesting idea God of World-0 but one Question why are you or others give their servants names like "Rider of the underseas " or "Rider of the turbulent times "?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    interesting idea God of World-0 but one Question why are you or others give their servants names like "Rider of the underseas " or "Rider of the turbulent times "?
    Because it sounds cool?

Blog Entries
    Because it's cool i guess? Fgo did during EoR.

Fate / White Memoria

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Captain Nemo (Rider): As someone who made a Nemo myself, I'm found it kind of bland. Personally, his classification as Rider is rather unsatisfactory; in here he only feels like "The guy with the legendary submarine." Kind of a wasted opportunity when the captain could've been an Avenger; as in the novel, he is known for spending decades in amassing power and technology in taking vengeance and spending his days plotting retribution and attacking other ships.

All in all, not the most impressive work you've done.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    I wanted to focus on his "scientific genius" aspect, i guess it end up undermining other things.
    Since you mention, what is best sheet? Now i am kinda curious.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Since you mention, what is the best sheet? Now I am kinda curious.
    Servant-wise, Fujin & Raijin (Skills, NPs and CE were better than the others).

Magus-wise, Ayumu Hisakawa (Barebones it may be, his concept and chill disposition was amusing a nice break from default magi sheets).

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meanwhile, what was called my best work is a magical girl old man

Blog Entries
    I assure you, Freddie would be proud

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hope so, but that was a joke sheet. I'd like to know which one was my best work from among the serious sheets

Blog Entries
    I am quite found of you inari.

Fate / White Memoria