Page 577 of 858 FirstFirst ... 77477527567572575576577578579582587627677 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,540 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    The "invulnerable except here" is a defensive trait, and Samson was more offense than defense. Goliath was, for the millionth time, just a big guy with his heart and size being the only special things about him
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Goliath was a loser who is only famous for losing like a chump to some twink shepherd

As for Samson your Right i guess. but About Goliath i felt ever that that there must be more behind as that what the bible us tell About Goliath...but i know that the today bible has some issuess because they arwent even all Gospels included and on some of them were even tried to extinguish them like the Gospel of Thomas or Judas or some other aspects...
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    As for Samson your Right i guess. but About Goliath i felt ever that that there must be more behind as that what the bible us tell About Goliath...but i know that the today bible has some issuess because they arwent even all Gospels included and on some of them were even tried to extinguish them like the Gospel of Thomas or Judas or some other aspects...
    You do understand that the gospels were part of the New Testament and Goliath only appeared in the Old Testament, right? I mean, omissions from the former don't affect the latter in any way. And since the existing tales are what he have to go on when making Servants, what you feel that a particular Heroic Spirit should be able to do and have is largely irrelevant if it outright contradicts the facts we've got.
    What is known about Goliath is that he A) was big and B) got killed by David. He also clearly wasn't invulnerable, seeing as David (who, as we must remember, was a young shepherd - with God in his corner, but still) then promptly cut his head off.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm half tempted to remake my old Goliath sheet so Koga stops going on about the guy.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I'm half tempted to remake my old Goliath sheet so Koga stops going on about the guy.
    I already did a much more balanced (though still fairly powerful) Goliath and it hasn't stopped him.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Give it up, you can't stop a man's obsession.

just stop replying really

Blog Entries
    The "invulnerable except here" is a defensive trait, and Samson was more offense than defense. Goliath was, for the millionth time, just a big guy with his heart and size being the only special things about him
    Okay i Refrain to talk About Goliath but in return i want to hear your oppinion About my Last two Servant Gladios and Suhrawardi because you havent said a word About them !

And some tipps to make more "exact" profiles/Sheets from the ones i mentioned some pages before.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 26th, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And some tipps to make more "exact" profiles/Sheets from the ones i mentioned some pages before.
    Do some research and actually follow what you find instead of ignoring it? Base your Servants on what is known about them (the more popular the idea, the better) rather than solely basing them on your own imagination? And go easy on parameters, skill ranks and NPs. Strong Servants are the pinnacle of Heroic Spirits, not the standard for them.
    You know, all the stuff that's been said to you so many times.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Do some research and actually follow what you find instead of ignoring it? Base your Servants on what is known about them (the more popular the idea, the better) rather than solely basing them on your own imagination? And go easy on parameters, skill ranks, and NPs. Strong Servants are the pinnacle of Heroic Spirits, not the standard for them.
    You know, all the stuff that's been said to you so many times.
    Shiki-pon, it's best to just stop nagging Koga; it's like playing guitar to an empty audience and expecting an applause. At this point, it's either a sink-or-swim for Koga to actually improve or continuing this insanity. Until he has posted something with enough quality to be worth reviewing, it's better to stay silent until then.
    Last edited by SleepMode; May 26th, 2018 at 11:27 AM.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay i Refrain to talk About Goliath but in return i want to hear your oppinion About my Last two Servant Gladios and Suhrawardi because you havent said a word About them !
    Maybe, just maybe, he hasn't said anything because he doesn't feel like doing it?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Very well.

Koga, I don't read your sheets. As a whole they're a chore to read with your consistently terrible grammar, needless overpowering and outright making things up. Furthermore not only do you not listen to people's feedback but there have been many occasions where you've actively gone out of your way to ignore it. There's a myriad of other things that I won't get in to though.

When I missed World-0's sheet earlier in my commentary earlier it was because I had nothing else to say that already hadn't been said in better words by someone else. With you, I know that you won't listen so I don't bother.

Blog Entries
    Very well.

Koga, I don't read your sheets. As a whole they're a chore to read with your consistently terrible grammar, needless overpowering and outright making things up. Furthermore not only do you not listen to people's feedback but there have been many occasions where you've actively gone out of your way to ignore it. There's a myriad of other things that I won't get in to though.

When I missed World-0's sheet earlier in my commentary earlier it was because I had nothing else to say that already hadn't been said in better words by someone else. With you, I know that you won't listen so I don't bother.
    That hurts,I thought i have made some improvements with the Grammar ?okay i must practise with the limiting although i tried it with Suhrawardi and Gladios (atleast i thought so),i try to use the Feedback more in the future like Royds ideas with Tesla .

I understand.I will listen. and i will make my future Servants more like i had made Gladios.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, leaving the "what should we do with this guy" thing, I think that when I finish my exams I'll write a bunch of swimsuit Servants. Is there anyone in particular you guys want to see, or should I go with whoever I want? My must-do's in the list so far are Inari and Nyarcher

Blog Entries
    So, leaving the "what should we do with this guy" thing, I think that when I finish my exams I'll write a bunch of swimsuit Servants. Is there anyone in particular you guys want to see, or should I go with whoever I want? My must-do's in the list so far are Inari and Nyarcher
    from my side: please do a Caster Camilla (Adult Elizabeth) with some reawakeningtraits of her Childself ,Chloe as Saber or (Kiss) Assassin perhaps ?

Blog Entries
    Summer General Frost would be a funny idea, if only for how hilariously unfitting it'd be. (Demonic Defender Of The Beach, anyone?)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Most of my suggestions are already in more-or less swimsuits (at least in some of their ascensions): Boudica, Mata Hari,
    ROMA!
    Romulus
    ... Maybe Medea, just for sheer 180 flip of it? Also Iskandar, Conqueror of the Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Summer General Frost would be a funny idea, if only for how hilariously unfitting it'd be. (Demonic Defender Of The Beach, anyone?)
    Why not have Uncle Vlad in that role? He could have a parasol to protect his pale skin from sunlight.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 26th, 2018 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Maybe Summer Gan Jiang & Mo Ye as the Summer Couple on a vacation?

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Actually, that reminds me, which of my past Servants would y'all like to see a swimsuit version of? The ideas I've tossed around so far were Europa (based off when she was an innocent girl before being abducted by Zeus) and Tokoyo (based off how she slew a dragon while deep-sea diving), but I'd never had enough inspiration to write them up. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Tokoyo. No questions.

Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    from my side: please do a Caster Camilla (Adult Elizabeth) with some reawakeningtraits of her Childself ,Chloe as Saber or (Kiss) Assassin perhaps ?
    Carmilla was already among my ideas, I'll make a sheet for her.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not bad, not bad, but perhaps her character would overlap with what I have thought for Inari.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Maybe Summer Gan Jiang & Mo Ye as the Summer Couple on a vacation?
    Huh, I hadn't thought about them, but the idea is cute now that I think about it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Make a summer sheet for a guy. Do what DelightWorks are to afraid to do.