Page 595 of 858 FirstFirst ... 95495545585590593594595596597600605645695 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It mostly the Authority part that irks me, not the storm itself.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That was so the NP had something special and wasn't just "yes here me controls storm", but as I said, I understand it if it's wank or you simply don't like it.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    or you simply don't like it.
    You don't need to feel so attacked. I wouldn't even comment if I find a Sheet is bad.

I'm not here to force my opinion, hence, to consider.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't feel attacked at all, sorry if I gave you that impression. I just stated that you could be thinking "Well, this may be good, but I don't really like it" if something irks you. It's not like everybody must like the same things.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Cool, I hate it when things get personal.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    Alright, honest question: if you guys fill in the Height/Weight part of a template, do you go by what feels right, historical data, comparing it to other Servants you've made, and do you plug that into BMI calculators and the like?
    Unless that's really important to the character or really unusual why bother.
    I know personally i've never read any height/weight info in these sheets.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Unless that's really important to the character or really unusual why bother.
    I know personally i've never read any height/weight info in these sheets.
    There's no real reason I guess, I just do it because FGO does it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Cool, I hate it when things get personal.
    Everything cool then. By the way, is the new format better?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Personally dissapointed there isn't alot of fanart of Fate/Morgan le Fay, but I guess that's to be expected when her only appearance is a short scene in the Apocrypha anime and the Stay Night manga. Fingers crossed for Caster Morgan in FGO!

Faceclaim

Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Avenger
    True Name: Morgan le Fay
    Title: Queen of Evil Fairies
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Arthurian Mythos
    Region: Britain
    Attribute: Earth

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Skills

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A
    The ability to make a space that is advantageous to one as a magus, such as for collecting or regenerating mana. She possesses the skill to make a “Fortress” which is superior to a standard “Workshop.”

Item Construction: A
    The skill to make a multitude of items imbued with magical power. She can create many items, mostly items that are cursed/enchanted to bring harm, such as a coat that will consume its wearer in flames.

Personal Skills

High Speed Fae Words: A+
    She can perform spells on the level of High Thaumaturgy with the speed of a Single Action spell. She has almost no need to connect with her Magic Circuits to perform Magecraft.
    She can speak the language of the fairies, allowing her to make incantations at a speed faster than others can follow. As she is an individual who is a Queen of Fairies, she gains a further reduced cost when performing Greater Rituals that summon creatures from the Far Side of the World.

Fairy Queen (Evil): EX
    One of the nine women who were crowned as the Queens of Fairies. Each one presides over fairies and nature spirits from a specific affinity, such as wood or water fairies. Morgan is revered as the Queen of Evil Fairies, the fae who exist within the realms of shadows and whose life is dedicated towards mischief and cruel acts. She possessed the potential to also become the Queen of Water Fairies, but that position was given to Vivian instead.
    This skill acts similar to a combination of Charisma and Prana Burst (Shadow), and grants her command over magical creatures associated with darkness and evil, as well as a bonus on luck checks against Evil aligned Servants.
    Also, she can use her authority as a Fairy Queen to bypass certain kinds of defensive Skills, such as ones associated with the power of dragons.

Villain Creation: EX
    She sent many warriors to shame and kill Arthur and his knights, such as the Green Knight, Sir Agravain, and Sir Mordred. Mordred in particular was built from birth to be Arthur's ultimate enemy, someone who would absolutely kill them without fail.
    She can create an Evil aligned warrior who will be able to perfectly challenge a famous Hero.

Noble Phantasm

Fata Morgana: Vale of no return
    Anti-Army

Morgan's castle. A confusing, chaotic fortress that is meant to trap many knights within its walls, including the great hero Lancelot.
    The castle is a bounded field that is similar to the infamous Labyrinth of Greek Myth, always altering its own structure to confuse and disorient any who wander into it, ensuring that they will remain Morgan's prisoner.

The castle enforces an atmosphere of oppressive weakness on its victims, draining them of their strength and will. 'Prisoners’ will suffer two ranks down in all Parameters and will begin to lose the will to fight against Morgan the longer they stay within its walls. This can be bypassed with a Luck Check or with Skills that negate the effects of Mental Interference, leading to only a one Rank down in Parameters. Also, those who managed to escape the Fata Morgana in life will be left almost unaffected by the castle’s atmosphere, as they have already surpassed the “Vale of no return.”

Avalon Morgan: Ever Approaching Dystopia
    Anti-Unit

The scabbard of Excalibur, an item that is equally important to the King of Knights as his Holy Sword. The absolute defense which compliments Excalibur's absolute offense. It was stolen from Arthur sometime before the Battle of Camlann, allowing them to die at the hands of Mordred on that fateful hill.
    It operates as a gateway to the realm of the fairies, Avalon, which resides in the space known as the Far Side. It can heal almost every kind of wound, even ones that should normally be fatal. If it were in the hands of the King of Knights it would protect them from any and all attacks absolutely.

In Morgan's hands however, this ability is inverted. By invoking her power as a Fairy Queen, she is able to turn this into a trap that captures the enemy, binding them in ribbons of shadow and sending them into a space bordering on the Far Side, where many monsters and Evil fae wait to harm them. This space also possesses an atmosphere similar to most realms of the dead, and so a Luck check needs to be made so the target doesn't have their life drained away inside it.
    If Fata Morgana has been built beforehand, she can also use Avalon to summon Phantasmal Beasts into it, acting as another obstacle to those who become imprisoned in it.

Lore

History:
    The infamous enemy of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. Arthur's evil elder sister, who plotted and conspired against him for her entire life, seeking to lead him and his allies to ruin. She sent many obstacles and challenges at them, and even captured several of them as her prisoners.

She is the eldest daughter of King Uther Pendragon, and the elder half-sister of Artoria Pendragon. She has two step-sisters from Artoria’s mother Lady Igraine, including Morgause, the mother of Gawain and his siblings. She is also the mother of Mordred. She hates that people keep mistaking her for Morgause, and vice versa.
    She was taught Magecraft by many powerful sorcerers, such as the other members of the Fairy Queens and even Merlin. It is not incorrect to say that she is Merlin's equal in terms of skill and magical ability. Actually, perhaps she may be an even greater magus than he. While some accounts claim she is his lover, she has denied these claims, saying that she'd sooner die to dragon fire than share his bed.

Despite the fact her legend is centered around bringing the end of Artoria and Camelot, she is also the one who mournfully carried her body to be held in the land of the fairies, the paradise Avalon. Perhaps after all was finished, she finally let go of her hatred, and succumbed to grieve over her sister's death and the hand she had in it.

Personality:
    A dangerous woman. She is a vengeful woman who remembers everyone who slighted her, and makes certain to pay them back with interest. She absolutely holds a grudge against anyone, and will never forget it.
    She despises her entire family in one way or another. She hates her father, who tossed her aside and gave her birthright to her youngest sister/gave her an inhuman burden.
    She hates her step-mother for giving birth to an undeserving child/a child cursed with power.
    She hates Mordred for trying to disobey her will/for making everything more complicated.
    She most definitely hates Artoria, hates her existence/pities her struggles, hates her nobility/envies her strength, and despises her unyielding will/cries at her solitude.

… Yet, she also loves them too. She obtained her vengeance in the end, yet it only hurt her. She gave up everything, and gained nothing.
    Her feelings toward Artoria are especially complicated. She apparently loves her sister Artoria Pendragon, but despises her “brother” King Arthur. This contradiction would be especially confusing if she is in her Avenger state.

She is somewhat promiscuous and had many lovers in life, so she may fall in love with someone who is a great hero. If she feels her Master is someone with the potential to become one, she'll stand by them and try to make them into one. Of course, since she's only good at making Villains, they'd likely end up an Anti-Hero instead.

Also, she claims the veil she wears is to represent her perpetual state as someone else's bride. However, an anonymous “ultimate evil little sister” says it's actually supposed to help keep her image as an evil villain, since she looks too cute for anyone to take her seriously.

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    She has been summoned in the state from just after she destroyed Camelot, and so she has lost most of her feelings of vengeance towards her family and the Round Table. Were she summoned as an Avenger, she'd be filled to the brim with her hatred. She'd wish for even the legend of King Arthur to be torn asunder and lead to ruin.

As she is, she wants Artoria to rest in peace for as long as she can. To make certain she can be happy where ever she lies.

Relationships:

Artoria Pendragon:
    “Hehehe, it's been awhile dear “brother.” Perhaps we should settle our sibling rivalry here.”

Arthur:
    “What in the- an Artoria who is a man? Hmm, I suppose that something that could happen. But he looks far too handsome, completely different from what I would have envisioned. N-not that I have!”

Saber Alter:
    “How strange, I find this one a lot more agreeable than my Artoria.”

Saber Lily:
    “No way… this , this Artoria… She's too cute! My black heart is melting at her very voice!”

Mordred:
    Mordred was hiding behind Nightingale, so she didn't see them.

Artoria Pendragon Lily Alter:
    “This one is confusing to me. I feel no hatred for her, nor any sorrow. Looking at her smile, hearing her lovingly call me sister… yes, I want to protect her.”

Artoria Lancer/Lancer Alter:
    “Eeeehhh!?”

Dislikes: Knights of the Round Table, Artoria
    Talents: Making complicated plans
    Natural Enemy: Guinevere

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Everything cool then. By the way, is the new format better?
    Sorry, what format are you talking about?

Unless I'm mistaken, your Ivan seems to follows the same format as your previous sheet.
    ---
    Anyway, I don't really know much about what's format is good and what's not.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    There's no real reason I guess, I just do it because FGO does it.
    Pretty much.
    Last edited by Spartacus; June 5th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, what format are you talking about?

Unless I'm mistaken, your Ivan seems to follows the same format as your previous sheet.
    Pretty sure the coloring and centering (in the Skills section) is new.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The texts for the skills are centered, with their name and rank one line above the description and coloured. Besides, the NP's names are written like this:
    Excalibur
    Sword of promised victory

- - - Updated - - -

Another sniper battle lost against Royd

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh, so that's what you are talking about. My impression of formatting is that, how someone presents their Sheets, the order of the sections and how it flows well or not.

It looks nice, but not game changing.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The texts for the skills are centered, with their name and rank one line above the description and coloured. Besides, the NP's names are written like this:
    Excalibur
    Sword of promised victory

- - - Updated - - -

Another sniper battle lost against Royd
    It's cool but also
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Why must I be punished for using default style
    Please never use that yellow in a sheet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Won't use it, it was just an example

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would someone have (sheet related )ideas for this summerservant faceclaim i have found by coincidense?>
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    That faceclaim is shit by itself, a fucking 4 star? On gramps? What a goddamn joke.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whenever he saves someone, he must say "Thou almost died there, didst not thou see it was dangerous? Bring thy head"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That faceclaim is shit by itself, a fucking 4 star? On gramps? What a goddamn joke.
    I havent made it ! i have just foound it .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This reminds me I have to keep working with my summer sheets. If only I could think of NPs for Saber Inari and Rider Atalante...