Page 596 of 858 FirstFirst ... 96496546586591594595596597598601606646696 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She was on the Argo, man! That's a boat!

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not giving her the freaking Argo to save a drowning kid! >:V

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then just give her the front of it! The magical talking-and-prophesying bit, but turned into a paddle board or somethin

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm not giving her the freaking Argo to save a drowning kid! >:V
    Have yo thought About my healing apple idea ?and for inari you could let here be a beach Restaurant ,a gastronomic temple owner ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    *sits anxiously, waiting for feedback on his Morgan*

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    youre morgan is quite good but before i can say more ,please say me which are her detailed "Fairycraft" capability ranges/versatilities (if you dont know what i mean i meant similar like in my Suhrawardi sheet) then i can also evaluete how she would differ from my Version..?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    This reminds me I have to keep working with my summer sheets. If only I could think of NPs for Saber Inari and Rider Atalante...
    For Atalante you could give her either Hippomenes in his Lion Form, resurrecting the Calydonian Boar with the pelt instead of Agrius Metamorphosis or the Bear that raised her, which could be paralleled to Callisto, another Huntress of Artemis whose legend is the basis for the Ursa Major constellation.

If Inari is Inari Okami, I'd suggest the blade Kogitsune-maru as his NP, which he helped the swordsmith Munechika forge. You could use the fact that it was an Imperial Sword and give some kind of power related to ruling, or take it's name and make it summon fox spirits to fight or to cover itself in Kitsunebi (foxfire) for "Saber Beam".
    Last edited by TamamoRoute; June 5th, 2018 at 08:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    I know that feel man it kinda hurts when ppl just ignore your sheet like that ahem...

Morgan le Fay: First, I must say that for an evil witch with Chaotic Evil alignment her FC seems... uh, inappropriate? dunno, maybe find some pic that's more sinister looking or something. Second, Morgan has appeared or mentioned several times in Type-Moon works, especially in Garden of Avalon, and there's discussion I remember seeing in the question (or was it the FGO lore?) thread; in which You posted:

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    she made this super cool bounded field in Avalon to seal Merlin. And it probably nearly killed her.
    She's a lady of the lake.
    She was born with the supernatural power of Britian she inherited from Uther, and is the owner of Britian. A king with more power than Arthur as king.
    She used to be cool but is now kinda like a witch-y personality according to Kay.
    Agravine was her spy in Camelot before Mordred came to be.

- - - Updated - - -

i recommend actually reading the GoA thread, because there's translation in there as well.
    So while your sheet to some degree has some elements which represents these, overall it lacks the actual lore of Morgan in canon Nasuverse, though maybe that's understandable since only few person actually reads Garden of Avalon. /shrug
    While your sheet in itself is a decent Morgan sheet as a "Queen of Faeries" it just doesn't represent her as Morgan le Fay of Nasuverse, at least in my opinion.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    For Atalante you could give her either Meleager in his Lion Form, resurrecting the Calydonian Boar with the pelt instead of Agrius Metamorphosis or the Bear that raised her, which could be paralleled to Callisto, another Huntress of Artemis whose legend is the basis for the Ursa Major constellation.
    Hippomenes was Atalante's husband who got turned into a lion along with her, are you sure you're not confusing him with Meleager? I can't recall any legends associating the latter with lions...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    I know that feel man it kinda hurts when ppl just ignore your sheet like that ahem...

Morgan le Fay:

So while your sheet to some degree has some elements which represents these, overall it lacks the actual lore of Morgan in canon Nasuverse, though maybe that's understandable since only few person actually reads Garden of Avalon. /shrug
    While your sheet in itself is a decent Morgan sheet as a "Queen of Faeries" it just doesn't represent her as Morgan le Fay of Nasuverse, at least in my opinion.
    It's actually interesting how you could probably flesh out a half-decent Morgan sheet just from that. Sealing NP that rises in power with the target's magical abilities, some kind of "lady of the lake" Skill (not so different than the Fairy Queen Ritter gave her), an NP that recreates the terrain of mythical Britain and grants her divine authority over the surroundings, and Contradictive Mind to represent her split-personality.

Oh, you're right, I confused the two, my bad, I'll edit it. Thx for the heads-up!

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    I like it, it's a very effective sheet, goes straight to the points it needs to cover and does so bringing all necessary info.Also, with some tinkering, she could work very well as the future version of my Morgan Lily (aka Mahou Shoujo Caster) and for me that's a plus.

I, for one, am not bothered by the lack of nasuverse lore, because sometimes having to make things fit can make the original sense of the character in legends lose weight. Simply giving a historical figure Servant powers instead of revisiting legends feel fresh, sometimes, so I appreciate it this way.
    Last edited by MoonCell; June 5th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I actually didn't know about the extra lore from Garden of Avalon, so I guess it's to be expected that my Morgan was probably wasn't gonna be a hundred percent like Nasu Morgan. As for her Faceclaim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter
    Also, she claims the veil she wears is to represent her perpetual state as someone else's bride. However, an anonymous “ultimate evil little sister” says it's actually supposed to help keep her image as an evil villain, since she looks too cute for anyone to take her seriously.
    That was intentional.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    I like it, it's a very effective sheet, goes straight to the points it needs to cover and does so bringing all necessary info. If I had to criticize something it would be the first NP's name. Fata Morgana doesn't exactly fit with an NP which summons a castle, should've used Vale of no Return as the name and given it another title. If you didn't want to use a name in English you could've gone wih the french version (which I think is the original for this part of her legend), Val sans Retour.
    Fata Morgana is an optical illusion of floating castles in the sky. To me, it fits perfectly for an NP that summons a phantasmal castle, and I presume that was Ritter's logic as well.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Is it? As far as I knew it was just the Italian traslation of Morgan le Fay. The more you know...

Edit: I'll take it back then, it's truly fitting
    Last edited by MoonCell; June 5th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

it is actually a really clever NP name

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual Morgan has that name as an OP illusion based NP ala Prelati's Grand Illusion

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Admittedly, I didn't know that Fata Morgana was an actual term used for a mirage, and that I basically made the NP as an after thought since my focus was on Avalon Morgan.

So I guess kudos to me for stumbling into making an accurate enough NP?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Fata Morgana is literally named of Morgan.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Then just give her the front of it! The magical talking-and-prophesying bit, but turned into a paddle board or somethin
    Okay, that's much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Have yo thought About my healing apple idea ?and for inari you could let here be a beach Restaurant ,a gastronomic temple owner ?
    I told you I made the fruit an apple smoothie.

Quote Originally Posted by TamamoRoute View Post
    For Atalante you could give her either Hippomenes in his Lion Form, resurrecting the Calydonian Boar with the pelt instead of Agrius Metamorphosis or the Bear that raised her, which could be paralleled to Callisto, another Huntress of Artemis whose legend is the basis for the Ursa Major constellation.

If Inari is Inari Okami, I'd suggest the blade Kogitsune-maru as his NP, which he helped the swordsmith Munechika forge. You could use the fact that it was an Imperial Sword and give some kind of power related to ruling, or take it's name and make it summon fox spirits to fight or to cover itself in Kitsunebi (foxfire) for "Saber Beam".
    For Atalante, I had thought to include either the Calydonian Boar or the bear at the beginning, but didn't really like the idea. The thing for Inari is actually quite cool, I'll use it.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries

Say, anyone here had done this pinnacle of creativity before? Not the robot, but the statue missiles.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit it's so much better than young Carlos.