Page 600 of 858 FirstFirst ... 100500550590595598599600601602605610650700 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I personally wouldn't give them id_es unless they're some oddity from the Moon Cell, it doesn't really fit the current "regular" candidates for the class.
    Well he is sorta a man from another dimension so he's definitely not "regular" by any means.

But yeah, I wasn't planning on using id_es unless I could really think up a justification for it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Google Translate.
    Ah due to the specialtranslater in the last days i have forgot the Google thanks King of padoru !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Well he is sorta a man from another dimension so he's definitely not "regular" by any means.

But yeah, I wasn't planning on using id_es unless I could really think up a justification for it.
    Then use something like Messenger of the swarm or divine Remainings ?as example ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, since we've just hit another 50 page milestone I've compiled all the recent entries since page 550 or so. I'm not expecting the OP to be updated immediately or anything (since Historia is understandably still dealing with the backlog of sheets), but I'm posting this up anyway for convenience's sake.

America:
    Saber- Duke of Caxias by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Alberto Santos Dumont by pinetree
    Assassin- Iara by Hakuro
    Archer- Woman Chief by gyrowins
    Berserker- Zumbi dos Palmares by Criarino
    Saber- Uncle Sam by Lambda-Nu
    Lancer- Nezahualcoyotl by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Mbu'tco' by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Montezuma I by Shiki-pon
    Caster- P.T Barnum by CritHit
    Assassin- Genoskwa by Kabalisto Koga
    Archer- Pay Sume by MoonCell

Britain:
    Caster- John Dee by Lethildren
    Mooncancer- Aleister Crowley by gyrowins
    Assassin- Oliver Cromwell by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Elizabeth I by gyrowins
    Caster- Arturia Pendragon Lily Alter by Der Ritter
    Saber- Nynniaw map Beli Mawr by King of Padoru
    Caster- Morgan le Fay by Der Ritter

China:
    Rider- Red Hare by Shiki-pon

Christianity & Judaism:
    Alterego- Prester John by Sunny
    Beast III- Samael by Fabuzer
    Avenger- Olga of Kiev by gyrowins

Classical Myth & History:
    Caster- Herodotus by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider- Olympias by asterism42
    Rider- Icarus by Wizard
    Rider- Myrina by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Nemean Lion by Cataquack Warrior
    Berserker- Julia Drusilla by RoydGolden

Egypt
    :
    Assassin- Medjed by King of Padoru
    Caster- Hatshepsut by Wizard
    Berserker- Khufu by RoydGolden
    Archer- Thutmosis III by Shiki-pon

Fairy Tales:
    Assassin- Jack Spriggan by the god of world-0
    Caster- Nameless Princess by CritHit

Finland
    :
    Alterego- Sullo Kolkka by massive_jojo_reference
    Caster- Väinämöinen by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Lemminkainen by Lumikoi

France:
    Rider- Nemo by the god of world-0
    Caster- David Roentgen by gyrowins

Germany:
    Ruler- Ludwig II by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Agantyr Arngrimsson by Saron

India:
    Berserker- Bhima by Kabalisto Koga

Ireland:
    Berserker- Balor by Shiki-pon
    Avenger- Morrigan by Bird of Hermes

Japan:
    Shielder- Naoe Kanetsugu by Spartacus
    Rider- Takeda Shingen by Der Ritter
    Saber- Uesugi Kenshin by Der Ritter
    Lancer- Hata No Kawakatsu by the god of world-0

Persia:
    Saver- Zoroaster by CritHit

The Slavs:
    Berserker- Justina Ilona Szilágyi by the god of world-0
    Alterego- Elizabeth Bathory by MehKitteh
    Rider- Nachthexen by RoydGolden
    Ruler- Ivan the Terrible by King of Padoru

Post-Classical Italy:
    Lancer- Clement VII by Shiki-pon

Sub-Saharan Africa
    :
    Archer- Fumo Liyongo by Shiki-pon

Uncategorized
    :
    Assassin- Davy Jones by Wizard

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't read many of this batch but the highlight is definitely Beast Samael, it was simply incredible.

Also the Brazil sheet fever looking good!!

But, Royd, Dumont is Brazilian! I only called him Rider of Paris because he made the plane there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I haven't read many of this batch but the highlight is definitely Beast Samael, it was simply incredible.

Also the Brazil sheet fever looking good!!

But, Royd, Dumont is Brazilian! I only called him Rider of Paris because he made the plane there.
    Sorry, it's been a while since I read that sheet. In any case, it's fixed now.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This batch has some really cool gems. Needless to say that Samael makes honor to his class, but edgy saint Olga, mama Olympias and angry Pharaoh Khufu are some of my favorite from among those I can recall the best. Shiki's Liyongo and Myrina were awesome too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So, since we've just hit another 50 page milestone I've compiled all the recent entries since page 550 or so. I'm not expecting the OP to be updated immediately or anything (since Historia is understandably still dealing with the backlog of sheets), but I'm posting this up anyway for convenience's sake.
    Thank you for this. I've been busy, and still have to revert the changes I made -- among other things.

... A mess.

Blog Entries
    This batch has some really cool gems. Needless to say that Samael makes honor to his class, but edgy saint Olga, mama Olympias and angry Pharaoh Khufu are some of my favorite from among those I can recall the best. Shiki's Liyongo and Myrina were awesome too.
    I'd say Pay Sume, Prester John, Nemean Lion and David Roentgen were some of my favorites (Beast Samael absent because I still haven't read it, will have to get around to that sometime), though they were tons of other stand-out ones as well. I'm really flattered you consider one of my entries worthy of the "top 3" spot by the way.

In other news, I've been working on a Benedict Arnold sheet in the last week or so and want to give him an NP based on how he ordered the city of New London burnt to the ground after defecting to the British. Now, the most obvious idea would be to have him summon British army soldiers made out of flames to pillage and burn his surroundings, but I feel that'd be kind of ripping off the NP Shiki-pon used for his recent Oliver Cromwell sheet.

Any better/more interesting ideas, or should I just go with that one?

Man, I am glad that people still like my Beast Samael.

As as for the other sheets, one that caught my interest was Queen Elizabeth I. It was a good interpretation using an offhanded comment from Drake's profile. There are others as well, but I still have to properly read them.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Nemean Lion was very good too, also Aleister Crowley. How could I forget them?

Blog Entries
    Well my favorites of the last profiles were King of padorus Ivan Ruler and also Nemea.

Blog Entries
    just besides do you think this Music would fitt Gilgamesh ?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Archer of the Black Land
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Thutmosis III
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Egypt (15th century BC)
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action - Rank B: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. As a king that indulged in lengthy military campaigns at his leisure, Archer would naturally have a high rank in Independent Action. However, thanks to the first half of his rule being shared with another, the rank of this Skill has suffered.

Personal Skills:

Divinity - Rank B: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    At the same time that a ruler is one that controls the people and reigns over the land, a pharaoh is also someone who reaches the gods. A pharaoh has his divinity change in accordance with factors such as the era, etc., but Archer is regarded as the child of Amun, King of the Gods, as well as one of its incarnations.

Tactics - Rank B: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Waging no less than 17 separate successful campaigns during his reign, Archer is recognized in history as a military genius.

Imperial Privilege - Rank B: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    Archer is fond of using Imperial Privilege to “copy” the abilities of enemies, should he find them useful.
    For Archer, the relevant Skills are usually Riding, Charisma, Disengage and a variety of other abilities.

Maryannu - Rank A: The art of Egyptian archery as it was used in war. With this Skill, Archer can manifest a chariot drawn by two horses. He can also fire with great accuracy despite the chariot’s movement.
    The horses are a gift from his son, and are blessed by Resheph, though they do not qualify as Divine Spirits. Nonetheless, the horses confer the chariot the ability to fly and move swiftly across the battlefield. When used for travel through the air, however, a steep cost in magical energy must be paid.
    Though normally an ability of his as a Rider, Archer retains this ability in his current class due to Imperial Privilege.

Noble Phantasms

The Soaring Obelisk
    Tekhen Watu

Though this usage was not my intent, I will accept it nonetheless! Let the results speak of the glory of Amun and his servant, Thutmosis!
    Anti-Army, Rank B
    Archer’s most unique construction project, being the tallest obelisk in the history of Egypt. It was also meant to stand alone instead of as part of a pair. This ‘unique obelisk’ was never raised during his lifetime. When manifesting as an Archer, it takes on a truly bizarre form.
    Once invoked, the great obelisk manifests lying on its side. It rises by itself to an angle, followed by the base of the stone structure igniting. With a roaring sound, Tekhen Watu will propel itself into the sky like a rocket. Soaring through the sky on a divine flame, the obelisk will come crashing down on Archer’s target with surprising accuracy. Upon impact, the divine power within Tekhen Watu will be unleashed in an explosion of light.
    The operating range of Tekhen Watu is massive, being capable of reaching from Egypt to Constantinople. It seems the pharaoh’s building project has been transformed into a long-range ballistic missile...

Description
    Dislikes: Rebels, powerful women
    Talents: Warfare, reverse engineering
    Natural Enemy: Hatshepsut

Archer’s true identity is Thutmosis III, the Warrior Pharaoh.

Thutmosis is a headstrong warrior, and though he lived a full life, he is filled with the fervor of youth. He delights in opportunities to show off his prowess, just as he finds joy in facing worthy opposition. Though he is also a pharaoh, he feels his time as the ruler of Egypt has passed onto his son. Thus, he freely indulges in his lust for battle, though he does cling to his title as the Warrior Pharaoh.
    He respects all those that are strong in body, marvelling at their feats of strength just as he longs to outdo them. He is also curious as to the abilities and techniques of his enemies, as he can use Imperial Privilege to gain something similar for himself. Indeed, during his life it was his pride and joy to learn from his enemies, and then feel the joy of using their own weaponry and tactics against them. Thutmosis sometimes wonders if his insight was due to some aspect of Thoth, the god of wisdom, who he was named after.
    However, Thutmosis has an aversion towards strong women, be they strong in body or in mind. This stems from the rule of Hatshepsut, who was originally the regent during Thutmosis’ youth, but declared herself pharaoh. Though Thutmosis could fight to his heart’s content during her rule, he still ached for the day he would be the sole ruler. After Hatshepsut’s death, however, that solitary rule left Thutmosis sombre, with his only joy being found in the excitement of battle, fueling his conquests. Though he has since forgiven his stepmother, strong women remind him both of Hatshepsut’s “usurpation” as well as his own feelings about the matter, which he would rather not dwell on.
    Thutmosis recognizes his status as a Servant, and is loyal enough to any Master who would let him slake his thirst for battle. Though he serves willingly, he does insist on the fact that he is a ruler, and demands to be addressed as such. Should a Master prove too arrogant to Thutmosis’ taste, he might well abandon them to seek out someone more worthy of his service.

Incidentally, the famous defacing of Hatshepsut’s monuments was not the work of Thutmosis himself, though it did occur during his reign. The true culprit was Thutmosis’ son, Amenhotep II, who went through with it to solidify his own right of succession. Thutmosis did give his blessing to his son’s actions, but doubts whether he had the right to alter history in such a way now that he is a Servant. Therefore, it is his wish to the Holy Grail to restore Hatshepsut’s legacy in full, undoing the defacement that Thutmosis once authorized.

Lore
    Thutmose III is known as one of the greatest pharaohs in the history of Ancient Egypt. During his rule of 54 years, he defeated many of Egypt's enemies and greatly expanded the extent of the Egyptian Empire.
    Thutmose III was born a prince of the Egyptian Empire. His father, Thutmose II, was pharaoh of Egypt. His mother, Iset, was a secondary wife of the pharaoh. Thutmose III grew up learning about the responsibilities and roles of the pharaoh. When Thutmose III was still a young child, probably two or three years old, his father died. Thutmose was officially crowned the new pharaoh, but his aunt, Queen Hatshepsut, served as his regent. Eventually, Hatshepsut became very powerful and took the title of pharaoh for herself.
    Hatshepsut was a strong pharaoh and a good leader. Egypt prospered under her rule. Meanwhile, when Thutmose III grew older he took up a leadership role in the army. While in the army, he learned about warfare and how to be a good commander. This experience would serve him well later in life. After 22 years of rule, Hatshepsut died and Thutmose III took on the role and power of pharaoh. He was the sixth pharaoh of the Eighteenth Dynasty. Thutmose had waited in the wings for many years, now his time had come. Many of Egypt's rivals were ready to test the new pharaoh in battle. Thutmose was ready.

Not long after becoming pharaoh, several kings from the east rebelled against Egypt. Thutmose III quickly marched his army to meet the rebels. He personally led a surprise attack through a narrow mountain pass to defeat the enemy at the Battle of Megiddo. He soundly defeated the rebels and brought them back under Egypt's control.
    Thutmose III continued to launch military campaigns throughout his reign. Over the course of at least seventeen military campaigns, Thutmose conquered hundreds of cities and expanded Egypt's borders to include Nubia, Canaan, and southern Syria. He was both a military genius and brave warrior. He often fought on the front lines, leading his army into battle.
    Like many great pharaohs of the New Kingdom period, Thutmose III was a prolific builder. Egyptian writings record that he had over fifty temples built throughout Egypt. He made many additions to the Temple of Karnak at Thebes including new pylons and several towering obelisks.
    Thutmose III died around the year 1425 BC. He was buried in an elaborate tomb in the Valley of the Kings.

Notes
    Pharaoh phever? Had a little bit of a break there, so I'll have to compensate by working on my sheets harder this weekend...
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    just besides do you think this Music would fitt Gilgamesh ?
    Would rather not turn this into the Create-A-Servant Theme Song thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Had a little bit of a break there, so I'll have to compensate by working on my sheets harder this weekend...
    You do realize that 20% of those new sheets are yours?

Blog Entries
    Thutmosis III: His Servant Class is Archer, but his title lists him as Rider? Going by several other parts of the sheet I'm pretty sure the former is correct, but you might want to fix that up. Also, "Servant Class" is a pretty redundant section if you're going to list the Servant's Class in huge bold underlined letters at the top of the sheet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thutmosis III: His Servant Class is Archer, but his title lists him as Rider? Going by several other parts of the sheet I'm pretty sure the former is correct, but you might want to fix that up. Also, "Servant Class" is a pretty redundant section if you're going to list the Servant's Class in huge bold underlined letters at the top of the sheet.
    Good points. Fixed now.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are there any demerits for Thutmosis' NP besides an apparently enormous mana cost?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are there any demerits for Thutmosis' NP besides an apparently enormous mana cost?
    Not really, since not many Anti-Army NP's have that sort of thing. Despite its range, it's not Stella or anything. Then again, I suppose it would take some time for the obelisk to restructure itself. Maybe it can only be used once per day or something?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was asking it mainly because an obelisk isn't something you can create so easily, but you have a point with not many Anti-Army NPs having an insanely high mana cost