Page 604 of 858 FirstFirst ... 104504554594599602603604605606609614654704 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Now that I look at the sheet again though, Nakula seems to miss his Charisma or equivalent skill which represents his supposessed charm and unparalleled handsomeness.
    Probably Golden Rule (Body), Grace Of God or Mystic Body would be a good fit there.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 9th, 2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Forgot about Marie's Skill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Disappointed at the lack of a beauty skill for Nakula, Nature of Duality is a wanked version of Combination (mind you, double Servants die even if you've killed only one of them), Riding is too high, and part of the skillset could be replaced with Clairvoyance, Medicine and things like that. Besides, Ashwinastra is totally made up as far as I know and looks too OP even by Indian standards if you ask me.

But well, it's still much better than your first sheets

- - - Updated - - -

Also, although there are negative skills about curses (Evaporation of Reason, for example), not every curse is a skill (see Sumanai having his back always exposed )

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Now that I look at the sheet again though, Nakula seems to miss his Charisma or equivalent skill which represents his supposessed charm and unparalleled handsomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Disappointed at the lack of a beauty skill for Nakula, Nature of Duality is a wanked version of Combination (mind you, double Servants die even if you've killed only one of them), Riding is too high, and part of the skillset could be replaced with Clairvoyance, Medicine and things like that. Besides, Ashwinastra is totally made up as far as I know and looks too OP even by Indian standards if you ask me.

But well, it's still much better than your first sheets

- - - Updated - - -

Also, although there are negative skills about curses (Evaporation of Reason, for example), not every curse is a skill (see Sumanai having his back always exposed )
    Hm Right i will try to weave some Beauty skills in until now i have concentrade myself with Combat useful skills but i guess i have missed them and About the curse i think About to make it just a non skill weakness.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Well, it's not really that 'bad', per se, but perhaps because the whole concept revolves around paper folding, the blurring of Japanese and Chinese techniques (although one can argue that Japanese ones are derived from Chinese ones) kinda makes the sheet lose it's home ground.
    Where do you get all this though? Why does Japan hold monopoly on the concept of "paper folding"? Origami in the English language is just a loan word to denote a broad category of different activities. Plus it's used like only once. Loan words are about timing of adoption rather than origins.

No one outside of China even uses "ZheZhi" so people just chose the closest word to it. Even Europe developed its own napkin folding art. Are you saying that that's not theirs either?

Where is this "blurring" of Japanese and Chinese Techniques? The NP is very clear about denoting the differences between the 2 styles actually. Is this about the paper crane? That's like one thing. If it really bothers you think of it this way...riding cranes is what Xian and powerful Sorcerers do. The NP makes things with paper. Go from there.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; June 9th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Where do you get all this though? Why does Japan hold monopoly on the concept of "paper folding"? Origami in the English language is just a loan word to denote a broad category of different activities. Plus it's used like only once. Loan words are about timing of adoption rather than origins.

No one outside of China even uses "ZheZhi" so people just chose the closest word to it. Even Europe developed its own napkin folding art. Are you saying that that's not theirs either?

Where is this "blurring" of Japanese and Chinese Techniques? The NP is very clear about denoting the differences between the 2 styles actually. Is this about the paper crane? That's like one thing. If it really bothers you think of it this way...riding cranes is what Xian and powerful Sorcerers do. The NP makes things with paper. Go from there.
    I never said Japan had any monopoly on the paper folding thing, but perhaps I was wording it out wrong, so forgive me for any sort of misunderstanding.

I was trying to say that as a Chinese Servant with strong connections with well, paper, having access to Japanese techniques is a bit... Odd. Well, you can say that 'origami is more famous so he can use them because pop cultural osmosis', so it's kinda justifiable, but I really expected a more... Chinese exploration of the paper folding world. But, I can't demand that, that's just unfair, so I'm sorry.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Church
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Abraham van Helsing?
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: ?
    Armament: Black Keys

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MANA: C
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - Rank C: Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills:

Baptism Rite - Rank C+: A type of Magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body.
    As a renowned slayer of vampires, Assassin’s Baptism Rite is even more effective on those who feed on blood.

Expert of Many Specializations - Rank B-: Many different Skills, relating to subjects such as medicine, science, alchemy and law can be used with a proficiency of B or less.
    As these skills were not ones that Assassin possessed in life, there is a slight chance of failure when used.

Protection of the Faith - Rank B: A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.

Single-Mindedness - Rank C+: The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus.
    Upon finding a prey for himself to hunt, Assassin will dedicate himself fully to bringing them down. Whether in research or battle, Assassin focuses fully on bringing about his quarry’s destruction. He receives a plus modifier to all checks relating to his efforts of hunting down a chosen monster.

Noble Phantasms

Tools of Monster Slaying
    Deliver Us from Evil

Anti-Unit, Anti-Evil, Rank C++
    A Noble Phantasm based on Assassin’s career as a slayer of monsters, embellished by later additions to his legend. Assassin can produce items in a way similar to Item Construction and can augment them further using both Deliver Us from Evil as well as his scientific and alchemical prowess.
    The items he produces are alike to pseudo-Broken Phantasms in nature, allowing them to be used only once. However, though each individual item is ordinarily very weak, they are each keyed to a specific target’s weaknesses. Anointed silver blades against werewolves, crucifixes and enhanced stakes for vampires and so on. When used against the target whose weakness they were intended to exploit, their power increases explosively.
    However, in order to use Deliver Us from Evil effectively, Assassin must first figure out the weaknesses of his enemies. Only then can he start producing effective weaponry.

Description
    Dislikes: Dracula (the book), those that prey on innocents
    Talents: Slaying monsters, sermonizing
    Natural Enemy: Night of Wallachia, Dead Apostles

Assassin’s true identity is that of Abraham van Helsing. Or so it would seem.
    In truth, he is an Executor of the Church whose existence simply resonated with the fictional character Abraham van Helsing.

Van Helsing is a calm, quiet person, contrasting his depiction in Bram Stoker’s Dracula. He sees it as his task to continue his work as an Executor of the Church, though he no longer feels worthy of being counted as one of their number due to his mixing with the Phantom of Abraham van Helsing. Instead, he now devotes himself to the protection of the innocent, intent on saving them from the depredations of those who would do them harm.
    Oddly enough for someone from Victorian times, Van Helsing adjusts to the modern world extremely well. He readily accepts the advances in technology since his time as useful tools for his work, not even shying away from augmenting modern weaponry for his purposes. He is also a big fan of the Internet, as it is supremely useful for research. He does sometimes get frustrated by false or inaccurate search results, though.
    A factor of personality tying both halves of van Helsing’s nature together is his love of research. The Phantom half was a respected multidisciplinary scientist, and the Executor found great use for knowledge in his line of work. Both of them hoarded ancient texts, both for leisurely reading and for use in fighting the creatures of darkness.
    Van Helsing is also fond of Christian faith, having expanded his views upon becoming a Heroic Spirit. He enjoys sermonizing and quoting scripture, even in casual conversation, and would love to meet another Heroic Spirit of the faith so as to have a cultured debate with them. Naturally, he is very respectful towards other Christian Servants, especially scholars and Saints. Conversely, he loathes those that were depicted in legend as monsters of any kind, feeling that the world would be better off without their cursed existence. The one exception to this is Vlad III, who he understands as suffering from the same distortion as himself. Indeed, it is quite probable that the two would come to understand one another should they meet.
    Van Helsing is unsure of how to feel about having a Master. He was always very independent in life in both of his existences, so he is unused to having his existence tied to another, especially one in a commanding position. Still, he would endeavor to serve a righteous Master well, while accomplishing his own objectives on the side.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be for the protection of mankind from monsters of all stripes.

Lore
    A fictional character from the 1897 gothic horror novel Dracula. Van Helsing is an aged Dutch doctor with a wide range of interests and accomplishments as well as a wealth of experience, education, and expertise. However, the Heroic Spirit ‘Abraham van Helsing’ only qualifies as a Phantom, and thus cannot manifest as a Servant.
    However.
    At the turn of the 20th century, there existed a man. A relatively ordinary Executor of the Church, deployed to London and on the hunt for a suspected Dead Apostle. Thanks to the publishment of Dracula, however, rumors of vampire sightings were rampant among London’s higher circles. Thanks to these rumors, the phenomenon known as TATARI was on the verge of manifesting. Catching wind of this by chance, the Executor managed to gather a group of capable allies and eventually confronted the manifesting Night of Wallachia, who once again manifested as “Vlad the vampire”. Thought most of the Executor’s allies perished in the battle, he was somehow able to deal the final blow to the Night of Wallachia, thus becoming “the man who slew Dracula”.
    The essence of his life, based on his greatest deed, was conflated with that of the Phantom of Abraham van Helsing, thus creating a legitimate Heroic Spirit.

Notes
    This is one of my earlier ideas (and it shows, I guess). Still, I finally bothered to finish it up.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How many seconds would it take to ban me if I made Bucephalus a cute horse girl that is hard to approach because she's shy and kicks people when she gets nervous/scared?

"Helsing": I like the idea of him not being the actual Helsing, but someone that fits the role, and the parameters are fitting for a relatively recent Servant. Good job
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 10th, 2018 at 05:25 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    How many seconds would it take to ban me if I made Bucephalus a cute horse girl that is hard to approach because she's shy and kicks people when she gets nervous/scared?

"Helsing": I like the idea of him not being the actual Helsing, but someone that fits the role, and the parameters are fitting for a relatively recent Servant. Good job
    Well, given the other... questionable sheets that have apparently been posted here, I think you'll be fine. I wonder if this Bucephalus might also have, say, a mace with the top being shaped like a horse head (as a reference to the name - apparently Bucephalus had a very large head). Just a thought.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If I do the sheet in the future, I may add the mace. This was a random toilet thought tho, so probably won't happen. Besides, I must try to focus on the goddamn summer sheets already.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    On the subject of Buchepalus, if I'm not mistaken, there was a Buchepalus Rider sheet a few hundred pages ago.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I've had a look at it, but he was a "normal" horse rather than a horse girl (friendly reminder about Nasu's genderbend mania affecting horses too)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Sahadeva & Nakula: To be frank, I don't think you really managed to sell the idea of them as a dual Servant. To me, combo summoning is for when for two Servants' legends are so tightly entwined that you really can't imagine one functioning without the other. Bonny & Read are that way (at least as TM portrayed them), and other obvious picks would be the likes of Romeo & Juliet or Bonnie & Clyde.

With Sahadeva and Nakula on the other hand, it feels like you went with the dual summon idea just because it was cool rather than because it really added anything to their characterization. There's no synergy at all in their Skills, or even any interesting fluff about how their personalities would bounce off each other. They just feel like two vaguely related dudes crammed together in a Servant container.

So yeah. The sheet itself has some interesting ideas scattered about, but I think in this case you'd have been better off with writing them as individual Servants.
    i must really admin that made them as dual servant was difficult ,and i understand for the future that to make dual servants booth must share a almost inseperable legend lik you said with Ann and Mary,but to be honest i had hoped that the Nature of Duality skill is enough ,About the personalities i will add some interaction in the profile later.

i think also now i should writhing them seperate .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 10th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think this will be my last sheet for the weekend.

Viking
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Viking Vifilsson
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Iceland (8th century)
    Armament: Angervadil, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B+
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: D
    NP: A

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank B: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. Having fought off more than one curse aimed at him, Saber has been afforded a high rank in Magic Resistance.

Riding - Rank C: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Also, if limited to ships, the Riding Skill will improve by one rank.

Personal Skills:

Innocent Monster - Rank A+: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    Due to the reputation involved with his name, Saber’s personality has been twisted into that of a bloodthirsty raider. Despite his high rank in Innocent Monster, Saber’s appearance has merely been made more intimidating than he would ordinarily be. In addition, several of his abilities have been altered to better serve his name’s reputation.

Divinity - Rank D: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast rises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    As the grandson of Logi, the god and incarnation of fire, Saber has some aptitude as a Divine Spirit.

Battle Continuation - Rank C+: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.
    Saber can fight on with even mortal wounds for a short period of time. Further, rank downs to parameters can be ignored for short periods of time.

Noble Phantasms

Raiding Runesword
    Angervadil

Anti-Unit, Rank C+
    Angervadil is Saber’s Noble Phantasm, a runesword of ancient make. Thanks to the effects of Innocent Monster and his heritage, it has been turned from a well-made magic sword into a sword seemingly made of solid flame.
    Normally, the blade seems to be made of embers, with only its runes blazing bright. In battle, however, the sword ignites fully, becoming a great fire sword. Angervadil is normally only a powerful weapon, but it has the ability to negate or ignore defenses that attempt to stop it. Whether a piece of armor or a mighty fortress, Angervadil can reduce the effectiveness of any defenses employed against it, counting them as two ranks lower. Further, the blade’s flame can cause additional damage.
    Angervadil is particularly effective against building-based defenses, igniting them upon contact. The targeted building is eventually consumed by the fire, though depending on its nature, this may take some time.

Giant-Slaying Flame
    Angervadil

Anti-Army, Rank B+
    Angervadil’s full activation, based on Saber’s mightiest feat while wielding it. This usage of Angervadil gains additional benefits from his heritage.
    Upon being invoked, Angervadil becomes a sword capable of felling even a giant in a single blow, growing to a massive size. When swung, Angervadil releases a wave of flame along with its swing, cutting even large targets fully in half and bathing them in flame.
    Once the attack has been executed, the sword shrinks back to its usual size. However, the flames Angervadil unleashes will not burn out on their own, burning until something extinguishes them.

Description
    Dislikes: Bad weather, vengeful relatives, sorcerers
    Talents: Sailing, pillaging
    Natural Enemy: Hunvor

Saber’s true identity Viking Vifilsson, Grandson of Logi.

Viking projects the aura of a fearsome raider and sees little purpose in idle prattle. Though it was not his nature in life, his Saint Graph has been irrevocably distorted by sharing a name with the feared raiders of the North. Thus, Viking has become the ultimate viking.
    Besides his nature as a raider, Saber also possesses a fierce pride in both his legend and his abilities. Breaking his usual sullen silence, he will converse freely in battle, at least when he feels he is facing a worthy opponent. During a fight, he will often boast of his abilities and intent, and will then do his best to live up to his boasts, as a sort of self-imposed challenge. All users of magic, however, are exempt from this respect, as he loathes them and their cowardly ways. In life, he was often beset by the spells of those who feared to face him directly.
    Viking has no qualms about attacking innocents or causing collateral damage, and might even raid a city if something there is to his liking. His distortion amplifies his greed greatly, and he might also come to desire the weapons and equipment of his enemies as trophies.
    Still, sometimes little bits of the real Viking bleed through. In life, he had trusted friends, a beloved wife and later, a great family. His deeds as a warrior were spurred by the threats posed towards those he held dear, and he was a man respected and loved by his allies and hated and feared by his enemies. He was never cruel, and showed no great greed in his life. Sometimes, Viking will grow ashamed of what he has been twisted into. It is in these moments that true conversation with him is possible. Viking will speak fondly and openly of his life, and hopes that those he speaks to will remember him for who he was, not what he has become. Strangely enough, once he reverts to his usual, twisted self, Viking will still remember those he has spoken to as his true self, treating them as comrades and equals, no matter their station. It seems that the man he was is stronger still than the effects of Innocent Monster.
    Viking will, for the most part, begrudgingly follow his Master. As they are a foul sorcerer, he detests the current state of affairs, but at least he can still fight. As long as his Master allows him to cut loose, he will more or less agree to their commands.
    Viking’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to undo the effects of Innocent Monster’s distortion, though he is usually not lucid enough to comprehend his desire.

Lore
    The two daughters of Logi were stolen away by suitors to nearby islands. Viking was a son of one of these daughters, Eimyrja. He grows up in Bornholm, and by the time he was 15, he was the biggest and strongest man of his time. His magic sword Angervadil was fatal even to giants. The sword was inscribed with Runic letters, which blazed in time of war, but gleamed with a dim light in time of peace. The sword was taken by Vifil from Björn Bluetooth. His magic dragon ship was Ellida, the first ship in the North, given to him as a gift by Aegir. The ship is big like a fortress, but faster than an eagle. It is not fastened by nails, but rather, the planks were grown together.
    Hunvor, a Swedish princess, asked for his help against the giant suitor Harek the Ironhead, son of king Kol Humpback and younger brother of Björn Bluetooth, who harassed her. Viking slew the giant in a holmgang (duel) using the magic sword. Viking was unable to marry her because is it disgraceful to marry before 20 and goes to be a viking. The giant's relatives, who were adept at magic, pursued him and brought him sea perils. On his journey, he met and befriended Halfdan, son of Ulf. Halfdan was offered foster-brotherhood in return for helping him lift the curse of Harek's older witch-sister Dis. Viking became ill, but Halfdan conversed with his fosterfather Lit, a dwarf. Lit instructed Halfdan to take the magic horn Dis inherited from her father Kol. Meanwhile, Ingjald Strout, another son of king Kol, invaded Sweden with a warparty, killing the king, Hunvor's father Ring and kidnapping Hunvor and her maid Ingeborg, the daughter of the jarl of Ulleråker. Jokul Ironback, the berserker husband of Dis went after Viking and Hunvor. Lit stole Dis' horn and used it to cure Viking. Viking and Halfdan went to battle with the ships of Jokul Ironback and Dis. The fosterbrothers lost many men, but attempt to board Jokul's ship. Viking cuts Jokul in half. Dis had been paralyzed in bed by Lit and was found as such by Viking and Halfdan. The fosterbrother's then stoned her to death in her bed. When their wounded comrades were healed, the duo set out for India with 20 ships (carrying 600 warriors).
    Ingjald Strout fortified his burg but it was stormed by the brave fosterbrothers. Ingjald was put in chains and Hunvor and Ingeborg were rescued. However, Ingjald escaped and killed his watchers. The fosterbrothers discover that Ingjald has used trollcraft to flee. The fosterbrothers sailed home and Halfdan courtet Ingeborg. In Sweden, Viking married Hunvor and Halfdan Ingeborg. Viking and Hunvor had a son, which they named Ring after Hunvor's father. Sadly, Hunvor falls ill and dies.

Viking sired nine sons by a second wife, Finna. He befriended his worthy foe Njorfe, King of Upplands, in Norway, who also had nine sons. Viking was made jarl by the king and Halfdan became the king's hersir. The two groups of sons were highly competitive against each other. In a brutal ball game, they beat and maimed each other, breaking each other's arms. A son of Viking, near death, slew a son of Njorfe. Viking scolded this son and sent him to an island in Lake Werner. Two more sons went with him, including the eldest Thorsten (or Thorstein). Viking gave Angervadil to Thorsten and told him to wait quietly on the island until the danger is over. Njorfe's sons wanted revenge, and used magic to conjure a frost that froze the lake and travel across it to attack the three sons of Viking. Two of Viking's sons survive: Thorsten and Thorer. Two of Njorfe's sons survive, including his eldest son, Jokul, a sorcerer. Njorfe's sons use magic to discover that Thorsten and Thorer were alive. Viking sent his two sons to the court of Halfdan for safety.
    Viking's son Thorsten and grandson Frithiof inherit Angervadil and Ellida.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 15th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    puh Shiki-pon you must now worked you whole list down ,huh ? i think so . please say have you had them halv finished in your Folder ?(i dont want to Insult you now) because i cant imagine that in this (quite) few days you made them from the start !?
    nevertheless i must admin that you make high Quality profiles ! About qualities ,although my last profile is not a reall dual servant but beside that how do you find it ?
    just out of curiousness where would you say is your weakness in the profile making?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 10th, 2018 at 11:44 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    pu you must know worked now you whole list down ,huh ? i think so . please say have you had them halv finished in your Folder ?(i dont want to Insult you now) because i cant imagine that in this (quite) few days you made them from the start !?
    nevertheless i must admin that you make high Quality profiles ! About qualities ,beside that my last profile is not a reall dual servant but beside that how do you find it ?
    just out of where would you say is your weakness in the profile making?
    Well, I still have a dozen or so in various stages of completion. As I've mentioned before, I work on them bit by bit until I've got a pretty solid idea of what the sheet should be like, and then I just finish them when I'm inspired enough to do so. Viking and Bölverk were pretty much blank when I started on them though. I only had the NP names in mind at the time.
    And honestly, my sheets aren't all that great. And my weakness as far as profiles go is giving them personality.

As for your latest, other than the spelling errors, sorta overblown parameters and the fact that you gave way too many Skills (and some of those with little to no justification), its at least going in a better direction. I also agree with the others that they probably shouldn't be a combined Servant, though I haven't really gotten into the Mahabharata.

Blog Entries
    One Question at all which would be your top five lists of Servant(Canon official ones or beast lair communuity made ) fights .
    Myself :Justinian Alter(Royd Golden) vs Goliath ,Sahadeva(Caster) vs Chiron,Shiki-pons Thutmosis Archer vs my Sesostris Archer,Mbutco vs Spearfinger,Olympias (asterism42) vs Nakula(Rider),Alcides vs Goliath(Archer),Bhima vs Spartacus(both saber),Gladios vs Hundred face Hassan.

any bet ,oppinion Expression and Fighting scenaries are more than welcome !

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mercury-chan vs Graham Chapman "Arthur ", please. Now seriously, Philip Alter vs trap Elizabeth would be quite cool

Blog Entries
    Was casually reading some Joan of Arc material and stumbled upon several lines that might be good for an alternative take on an Avenger / Alter servant,

"Joan, known as the Maid, was guilty of schism, idolatry, the invocation of demons, and many other crimes. She had abjured her heresy, and the bosom of the Holy Mother Church had opened to her once more, but she had returned to her sin, like a dog returning to its vomit."

"... she had failed not because her inspiration came from heaven, but from hell."

"... , 'by the renown of Joan the Maid the hearts of the English were greatly changed and weakened, and, they saw, as it seemed to them, that Fortune was turning her wheel harshly against them.'

From these and taking her the time between her ten months spent as a shackled, beaten, dogged prisoner of the Burgundians + English to her execution where she was, burned alive...

Clearly Avenger / Alter Jeanne is actually this.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Was casually reading some Joan of Arc material and stumbled upon several lines that might be good for an alternative take on an Avenger / Alter servant,

"Joan, known as the Maid, was guilty of schism, idolatry, the invocation of demons, and many other crimes. She had abjured her heresy, and the bosom of the Holy Mother Church had opened to her once more, but she had returned to her sin, like a dog returning to its vomit."

"... she had failed not because her inspiration came from heaven, but from hell."

"... , 'by the renown of Joan the Maid the hearts of the English were greatly changed and weakened, and, they saw, as it seemed to them, that Fortune was turning her wheel harshly against them.'

From these and taking her the time between her ten months spent as a shackled, beaten, dogged prisoner of the Burgundians + English to her execution where she was, burned alive...

Clearly Avenger / Alter Jeanne is actually this.
    I still think Alter Jeanne would've been way more interesting if it was the version of her demonized by the English rather then Gilles' fanfic OC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I still think Alter Jeanne would've been way more interesting if it was the version of her demonized by the English rather then Gilles' fanfic OC.
    A true Alter / Avenger Jeanne would basically be a female Femto -- as I mentioned in that Lostbelts ver I did of her.

... and I should really write that up sometime. First thing's first is finding the time to work updating this thread.