Page 607 of 858 FirstFirst ... 107507557597602605606607608609612617657707 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Agrippa: Kya, this was a fun one. It captures the idea of a fencing Saber quite well and making the first NP a shared one with other fencers was quite an interesting touch. I would have liked expanding on the lore a bit, since I'm not that familiar with his origin and it's a bit cursory - but the NPs itself are amazing and he seems to have a fun personality, even if his motives for the theft and way of being don't really come through in the sheet alone. I suppose that's something that could be expanded on in a story role, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Camillo and Atlas are mechanically brilliant but I have to agree with Sunny that they feel lacking in the lore and character department.
    I usually add more lore bits to the skills and such, but this time I neglected to do so in order to strike while the geometric spin was still relevant. My sheets are given a bit more lore when I post them here than when I make them in private. I can add a bit more though, no problem.

As for Agrippa's personality and motivations, that is definitely something that would be expanded if he were in a story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One question are his two noblephantasm connected to timaeus or based ln the same mechanics/procedures ?and would he as caster timaeus as nobelphantasm?
    That's two questions first of all

Anyway, only Rosa d'Oro explicitly uses Timaeus, but both are based on using geometric theory to improve fencing. As Caster, he uses Timaeus as his main Noble Phantasm to directly manipulate spatial phenomena based on and in the shape of Platonic Solids. His nature as an architect is also enhanced, so he'll spontaneously form massive deadly obelisks beneath people using Timaeus.
    Last edited by gyrowins; June 14th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!"

Berserker
    Achilles

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    STR: B++
    END: A+
    AGI: A++
    MAG: C+
    LUCK: E
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement (B+):
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Rank up for all parameters, but takes away most of sanity. Achilles is able to talk normally, but in his rage he is impossible to communicate with and will ignore all of his Master’s instructions short of Command Seals.

Personal Skills

Riding (A+):
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.

Affections of the Goddess (B): A Skill that denotes one being loved by a goddess. Achilles receives a blessing from his mother, Thetis. Other than Mana and Luck, all stats are Ranked-Up. Due to this skill stacking with the boost from Mad Enhancement, it allows Achilles to reach heights that are normally impossible for humans to reach.

Divinity (C): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the Throne of Gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defence' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. Achilles is the child of the Sea Goddess Thetis and the human hero Peleus.

Battle Continuation (A+): A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill. Even after being struck in his weak points, his heel and his heart, will not kill him straight away. Due to his emotional state allowing him to ignore pain and injury, he has a higher rank than normal.

Noble Phantasms

Andreias Amarantos
    Brave Unwithering Flower

Anti-Unit (Self, B): The immortal body bestowed upon Achilles as a baby by his mother, by burning away most of his humanity in holy flames, leaving only his right heel unprotected. It is capable of nullifying attacks from any source, even great Noble Phantasms. There are three exceptions: if the attack comes from a Divine source (though for those with a lower rank Divinity than him will have their damage reduced), if the attack hits his heel (which will also permanently deactivate this Noble Phantasm), and if the attack is a display of friendship, such as a vampire’s invitation.

Dromeus Kometes
    Comet Form

Anti-Unit (Self, A+): Th embodiment of Achilles' legend that he is the fastest among all the heroes of all eras. It allows him to run through a giant battlefield in a single breath, and obstacles on the field will not slow him down even as he charges through a dense forest. His speed is equated to instantaneous movement, and for everything that enters his field of vision, the distance between Achilles and his target can be closed instantly. Its usage requires that his weak-point, the Achilles Heel, be exposed, but there are not many Heroic Spirits that can keep up with his speed. In the case where that heel should be pierced and injured, Achilles' speed would decrease by approximately 70%.

Troias Tragoidia
    Desecrating Immortal Chariot

Anti-Unit (A+): Achilles’s chariot, pulled by a team of three horses, two divine and one mortal. This version of the Noble Phantasm differs greatly from the normal version, and is instead representative of his desecration of Hector’s body after he was killed. Upon his whistle to summon it, chains and ropes lash the target to the ground as the chariot flies towards them. They are then mangled beneath its wheels, before being dragged behind it at its highest speed, tearing their flesh to bloody ribbons against the ground. A cruel and spiteful attack that perverts a divine gift into an act of hate-filled revenge, the damage is increased in proportion to the amount of enmity Achilles feels towards the target, and not even the victim’s death will stop his rampage.

Skamander Xanthos
    Flood of Endless Tears

Anti-Army, D-A: The Scamander river, the floodplains on which most of the battles of the Trojan War took place. Upon Achilles’s return to the battlefield after Patroclus’s death, his slaughter through the Trojan lines was enough to provoke the river’s god, who rose its waters in flood in attempt to drown Achilles. This Noble Phantasm is the manifestation of the anger of both Scamander and Achilles himself. A vicious tsunami summoned by a roar of rage, its scope and power grow the more people Achilles has killed. As it was a weapon used against Achilles, he is unable to control it, it occasionally appears without him releasing it, and he runs the risk of drowning when it appears. There is an argument that the name Achilles means ‘grief of a nation’, and this river of anger and sadness is truly a representation of that.

Background
    Sing, Muse, of the wrath of Achilles, son of Peleus, the accursed anger which brought countless pains to the Achaeans

The invincible hero of the Iliad, the son of the hero Peleus and the goddess Thetis, blessed with an immortal body by his mother and with divine weapons and gifts from his father, trained by the centaur Chiron, able to run faster than anyone else, Achilles.

During the Trojan War, Achilles at one point withdrew from the battle following a fairly frivolous argument with Agamemnon, the leader of the Greek armies. Without their heaviest hitter and the Myrmidons he commanded, the Greeks found themselves slowly pushed towards their ships, and were in danger of routing when Patroclus, Achilles’s companion, dressed himself in his friend’s armour and leading the Myrmidons, pushed back the Trojan army in the guise of Achilles, ultimately getting himself drawn out and killed by Hector. Upon learning of his companion’s death, Achilles was consumed by grief and anger, and after receiving a new set of armour and a shield from his mother, set out onto the battlefield to search out and kill Hector, regardless of who stood in his way.

Lore and Personality
    Dislikes: Idiots who get themselves killed for no good reason
    Talents: All the skills necessary for a hero
    Natural Enemy: Hector

The carefree, eager demeanour he normally displays is all but gone here. His view of other people has been twisted somewhat, and he has a tendency to view people he likes as ‘Patroclus’ and those he dislikes as ‘Hector’. His normal dislike of authority has devolved into outright hatred, and he will lash out at people who try to give him direction. He rarely smiles, spending his time out of battle largely consumed by silent self-pity, and being largely filled with a savage anger when he fights. His rampages can really only be stopped if he is confronted by the person he loves.

Due to his status as a Berserker, he is unable to use the full functions of his armour, shield, and spear, despite him possessing all of them when he is summoned.

His wish is to be forgiven by Patroclus, as he considers it his fault that his friend died.

Relationships with other Servants:

Hector: Search and destroy. The person Achilles hates more than anyone else.

Atalanta: “…Sis… Don’t try to stop me”

Atalanta Alter: “I guess… I understand how you feel now…”

Penthesilea: “If you get in my way, I’ll kill you.” He is apparently unaware of the irony of their situation.

Bond CE – A Handful of Ash

"They say that if I went out into the battlefield again, I wouldn’t live to see the end of the war. I always knew I would die young, though. I hurt a lot of people I cared about because of my selfishness. If we were to meet in Elysium, I wonder if they would forgive me…"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Achilles: To be honest, I'm not really feeling this one. It just doesn't feel very distinct as a class change to Berserker. Personality-wise, he seems to retain quite a bit of intelligence which doesn't feel very Berserker-like, even if he's more solemn and hostile. He retains a lot of Noble Phantasms but I suppose it can't be helped since he's Achilles. I like the addition to his chariot, but I'm not very fond of Skamander Xanthos being a Noble Phantasm. Interesting decision to swap Bravery for Riding considering but I suppose it's not unprecedented.

Overall, still a solid sheet but I feel like it doesn't come alive by itself.

Blog Entries
    Kya, almost done. This was actually the first Request I finished and still probably my favorite.

The Fifth Impossible Request ~ The Buddha's Stone Begging Bowl
    Class: Alter Ego
    True Name: Rahula
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: E
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Lore:
    The only son born of Siddhartha Gautama, Rahula was the child of the Shakyamuni Buddha and his wife, the princess Yasodharā. It is said that the child was born on the day of the Renunciation, when Gautama intended to leave his kingdom and everything else behind, and when he was born, his father's reaction was curt and simple: "Rāhu jāto, bandhanam jātam" — "A rāhu is born, a fetter has arisen." Thus named, Rahula was christened by birth as an impediment and fetter binding his father to his wife and the material world. A mere seven days after his birth, Gautama abandoned his wife and child, leaving his son behind to be raised by his mother and grandfather as a prince. Rahula would not see his father again until the age of seven, when he sought out Gautama himself to obtain his inheritance and meet the father figure he had dreamed of reuniting with. Upon reuniting with his father, the boy remarked that even the monk's shadow was pleasing to him, having yearned for his father's presence in his life.

Rather than the royal inheritance he was expected to obtain - or the fatherly affection he dreamed of - the young child was granted instead the status of a novice monk and dispassionate spiritual training. Shortly after Rāhula's ordination the Buddha taught him the importance of telling the truth, in a speech later known as the Rahulovada Sutta. In this sutta, Buddha taught and encouraged deliberate reflection on one's own bodily, verbal, and mental conduct, both before, during, and after each of one's own intentional actions, in order to purify their own conduct. Furthermore, he advocated for cultivating restraint against deliberate false speech, speech intended to deceive, and cultivating honest speech, as one of the most, if not the most fundamental practice of all of monastic and spiritual life.

As an arhat, Rahula was one of many, seemingly shown no special treatment even by his own father. He brought enlightenment and salvation to many, following his father's teachings to his dying day, yet never achieving enlightenment himself.

Personality:
    Rahula presents as a cool, dispassionate observer, carrying out the task for which he has been summoned with a neutral heart - or so he believes. As far as Buddhism is concerned, the potential to become a Buddha is present within everyone. Every human will eventually attain enlightenment. Of course, this includes those who are good as well as those who are evil, those who are kind as well as those who are heartless; everyone is subject to the process of becoming a Buddha. Rahula knows this, and attempts to practice it, but fundamentally he never achieved his father's absolute realization: he is fond of those who are good and has a child's inability to hide his own preferences.

Unintentionally arrogant and self-centered, he does not understand his own feelings or his relation to others, attempting to carry out salvation while yearning for the opposite. To touch another, emotionally or physically, is a desire that has taken deep root in his being, having never obtained the love of his parents and treated with neither privilege nor recognition as a monk. It is said when his father found him hiding from the rain, shivering in a latrine, he was left there the same as any other would have been.

While intended to teach the boy not to rely on his family or status, his upbringing has deeply scarred Rahula's heart, a child crying out for even the smallest mercy while absolutely denying the need for any such treatment.

Class Abilities:
    Karma Cut
    An id_es derived from "Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig." Rather than the protection inherent to one who reached the answer of humanity, this is the protection externally bestowed upon Rahula as an arhat who failed to achieve enlightenment. At all times, he is protected by an externalization of absolute protection in the form of a golden statue, which intercepts and prevents any contact with the child of the Buddha. While arguably intended as a dispassionate protection to Rahula until he could reach enlightenment, in practice, it is a curse that has isolated and trapped him in the fetters of longing for the outside world.

This id_es unconditionally reduces the damage dealt by physical attacks, conceptual attacks, and interdimensional attacks by a value equivalent to twice the amount of damage dealt. This Skill also shuts out the probability of mental interference by 100%. An absolutely absurd "fire wall" that forbids Rahula from ever being contacted or changed by the world - no matter his own desire or intention. Be it an attack or even fleeting contact, nothing may pass close enough to even graze the Buddha's son, denying him all that he yearns for.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. At this rank, Rahula can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being, dulled only by the conflict in his heart.

Kalaripayattu
    An ancient Indian martial art. Without bearing upon strength and talent, it is the ancestor of all martial arts founded on the basis of rational thought. As a disciple of the Buddha, Rahula is a skilled practitioner no doubt worthy of the title of Gautama's child. However, this skill is completely sealed by his id_es, which forbids any and all contact with him, granting him no opportunity to put it to the test.

Noble Phantasms:
    Tathagata Garbha - Return to the One Thus Gone
    Type: Anti-Unit
    An off-shoot of the ultimate "anti-unit" Noble Phantasm, Tathagata Garbha is a seed that may be placed by Rahula at the beginning of engagement with someone he considers a target to be 'saved.' Tathagata, referring to the ideal of the "thus-gone", may be said to be the very nature of the Buddha, a potential that lies in every living being in an embryonic state called garbha.

Once planted, the seed quickly begins to germinate, collecting prana and data, ultimately growing over a period of time into a towering Boddhi tree seven kilometers in height. Rather than a Noble Phantasm in the form of a tree, it may be said that the seed is the true 'Noble Phantasm', and the resulting tree is merely an automatically operating manifestation of its effect, representing an externalization of the soul of the target.

Each branch and vine is a representation of the paths that the target's soul would take through the cycles of reincarnation, until it reaches the zenith of its development. As the height of the tree increases, so too does the length of human history, and the vines and flowers of the tree grow greater and more powerful. At its zenith, this Noble Phantasm will perfectly save an individual from pain and suffering, forcing upon them the enlightenment of Rahula's great father. The only way to prevent this effect is to stop Rahula before it reaches its final state or destroy the tree, an act akin to destroying one's own soul.

All humans, according to the Indian idea of Brahman, are reincarnations of Brahma and all of humanity is the same individual. It is said that all of mankind will achieve buddhahood once the ideology is embraced because all humans ultimately transmigrate into the Buddha. It differs from normal ideologies of reincarnation and immortality, acting as a “Everyone Becomes Me” form of reincarnation that saves all sattva from suffering by returning them to the Buddha, a state Rahula himself was unable to reach despite guiding others.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 15th, 2018 at 02:01 AM.

Signature by fumato

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Berserkilles: I see some cool stuff there but the sheet doesn't give me the feeling of "Berserkerness" it could give. I don't know if it's for the large amount of NPs he has (what, like zikari has said, is kinda expectable because he's mf Achilles), or because I expected him to be the kind of Berserker that can't talk.

Rahula: I don't know anything about the guy but the sheet looks awesome as usual, and the isolation skill is quite interesting, although I'd like to know how he can put the seed of his NP on someone if he can't interact with the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't know if it's for the large amount of NPs he has (what, like zikari has said, is kinda expectable because he's mf Achilles)
    I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that Heracles is limited to God Hand. Even in his madness, there should be other NPs available.

JP Friend Code

Rahula: I don't know anything about the guy but the sheet looks awesome as usual, and the isolation skill is quite interesting, although I'd like to know how he can put the seed of his NP on someone if he can't interact with the outside.
    Assuming I'm reading it correctly, he doesn't actually place the seed on the person he's targeting, he just plants it into the ground at the start of combat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    Assuming I'm reading it correctly, he doesn't actually place the seed on the person he's targeting, he just plants it into the ground at the start of combat.
    Correct. Sorry if unclear. ^^; It's basically intended to be a time attack win condition, much like Saver's mandala countdown to salvation by orbital weapon platform, not an attack that has to be physically landed. I didn't imagine him physically planting the seed himself either, for the same reason that he can't interact with it - it'd probably be manifested and planted through its own mechanics or planted by the Buddha stand.

Glad he's interesting - he was the only one that was easy for me to match with his Request. So I started with him and have been tracing backwards. I thought he'd be a fun penultimate boss, since he's the equivalent to a character with 10 HP but landing the one hit is the entire battle. I rather liked that dynamic in FMA Brotherhood when it came up, which was probably an inspiration.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 15th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.

Signature by fumato

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Correct. Sorry if unclear. ^^; It's basically intended to be a time attack win condition, much like Saver's mandala countdown to salvation by orbital weapon platform, not an attack that has to be physically landed. I didn't imagine him physically planting the seed himself either, for the same reason that he can't interact with it - it'd probably be manifested and planted through its own mechanics or planted by the Buddha stand.

Glad he's interesting - he was the only one that was easy for me to match with his Request. So I started with him and have been tracing backwards. I thought he'd be a fun penultimate boss, since he's the equivalent to a character with 10 HP but landing the one hit is the entire battle. I rather liked that dynamic in FMA Brotherhood when it came up, which was probably an inspiration.
    would
    his id_es
    also afect his father Sitharta when he would pat or hug him ,actually ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 16th, 2018 at 07:15 AM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    would
    his id_es
    also afect his father Sitharta when he would pat or hug him ,actually ?
    I think the implication is his father never did those things with him.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Caster
    Identity: Gān Jiàng & Mò Yé (Summer)
    Also known as: The Twin “Just Married” Swords
    Height: 180 cm, 159 cm
    Weight: 74 kg, 46 kg
    Alignment: Lovely Summer
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: China
    Armament: None, they can turn into swords
    Dislikes: Having to go back to routine after the event finishes
    Talents: Happiness
    Natural enemy:
    Boredom

Parameters:
    Strength: D+
    Endurance: D+
    Agility: B
    Luck: C
    Mana: A
    NP: C

Background
    If you think about it, the concept of “honeymoon” didn’t exist until quite recently. Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé have been married for a lot of time now, but they haven’t had their lovely trip yet. Seeing how everyone left their duties to enjoy their vacation, the couple has taken the chance to imitate the lifestyle of modern couples.

“So, Master, just for this time, can we go on our own?”
    “We’ve been looking for this occasion since forever! Is it fine, Master?”

Of course it is fine. How can you say “no” to them with such enthusiastic faces? Take the tickets to Hawaii or wherever you want to go, and have fun!

Personality
    You thought there was no way to make this super lovey-dovey couple cuter? Well, you were wrong. Now that they’re going on their own, they can be all sweet and cute without any preoccupations. Any possible romantic activity they can find, they’ll do it without hesitation, let it be watching the sunset or going to a resort. Their level of rapport has reached, or perhaps even surpassed, the realm of gods. They don’t oppose to any suggestion they make each other. Where does one end, and where does the other begin?

Since they don’t have to do any work or something right now, the only thing that worries these two is that the summer has an end. When the event finishes, they’ll have to come back home. If possible, they’d like to stay like this forever, but even so they’ll return with a great smile in their faces and lots of souvenirs for everyone.

Skills
    Class skills
    Territory Creation C
    “This will be our little love nest during these days! Isn’t it fantastic?”
    Rather than a room at a hotel or a rented apartment, the place the couple has chosen to spend their holidays is a small but spacious, tropical-style house next to the beach, where they can have privacy as married people.

Item Construction –
    “It’s not as if I needed to forge anything, so let’s have fun as much as we want!”
    – Gān Jiàng
    “Vacation” means “not working”. This time, the blacksmith will dedicate himself entirely to his cute wife and to nothing else.

Personal skills
    Independent Action EX
    “Of course, we like Master, but we wouldn’t have as much intimacy if they were here, right? As a couple, we need doing this from time to time.”
    Their strong desire to be alone for these vacations has led to this skill. Just for this event, Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé are completely free.

Beach Flower (Marriage) A+
    “Honey, everyone’s looking at us… I’m a bit embarrassed…”
    – Mò Yé
    “Of course they’re looking! You are so cute it’s impossible to take your eyes off you!”
    – Gān Jiàng
    A skill that determines how much public attention can be gathered at the beach. This variation has special consideration for the gazes of those who admire and/or envy the happiness of this married couple.

Even Finishing Each Other’s Lines A
    “Say, can we go here tomorrow? I want to try their mango sweets!”
    – Mò Yé
    “Of course we can! It’s near that restaurant I talked you about last night, so we can go there to have dessert.”
    – Gān Jiàng
    The summer version of Combination. Any kind of activity that is proposed by one of the members of the couple will instantly be accepted by the other. Being able to understand each other at this level should be forbidden by the laws of physics.

Memories of a Lovely Summer EX
    “Look, look! These are the pictures we’ve taken! How do we look? Oh, and don’t forget to pick your souvenir! We’ve bought something for everyone!”
    Tokens that show the charming happiness of Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé. Those who receive them are infected with their joy, loveliness, and cuteness. It’s almost like an unintentional blessing that is impossible to resist.

Noble Phantasm

Yánpíng Kě’ài Hǎitān
    Lovely beach of Yánpíng

Type: Anti-Army (Self), Anti-Exhaustion
    Description:

“I always thought that seawater was bad for metallic weapons, but this one is actually good. I think I’ll take some for the forge…”
    – Gān Jiàng
    “Geez! You said you wouldn’t think about work until we returned home!”
    – Mò Yé
    “Ah, sorry! I got a bit carried away, hehe…”
    – Gān Jiàng

A Noble Phantasm named after the place at which the swords named after Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé were buried, this is actually a portion of the beach in which their love nest is located. Multiple sandbars act as a semi-permeable wall surrounding the seashore and filter the water, reducing the concentration of salt. The beach sand is ironsand, what means that iron particles are added to the water after it’s filtered. If used in forgery, the product ends being slightly reinforced during the cooling, as the particles of iron cover even the smallest imperfection. As a result, the forged item doesn’t only become more durable, but also of greater quality.

For humans, ferruginous water has restorative properties. The iron contributes to the creation of hemoglobin for transporting oxygen through the blood, and relieves the symptoms of fatigue, both physical and mental. Besides, it’s good for losing weight and toning the body. Swimming in this kind of water after a long day of tourism is ideal for re-energizing and waking up the next day as fresh as a daisy. Man, how lucky this couple is, having something so convenient in front of their house…

During battle, this Noble Phantasm recreates the landscape Gān Jiàng and Mò Yé found, making the party receive immediately the effects of restoration mentioned above, as well as having their weapons slightly reinforced. In the unusual case of an ally counting as either both person and weapon or as something in between, the effects would double, resulting in an almost cheat-level support effect.

Of course, the couple would need to battle for them to use this Noble Phantasm, but that’s another story.

Relations
    Georgios: “Oh, it’s Georgios! How nice to find you here! Could you take us a picture for our album?”

Medea and Sōichirō Kuzuki: “Medea! Are you on a honeymoon with your husband, too? You two look so cute together! But Gān Jiàng and I won’t lose in cuteness!”
    – Mò Yé

Ishtar: “Ah, the goddess of love! I hope we can receive her blessings during this honeymoon… Wait, what does she mean with having to pay a 1,000,000QP deposit for loaning a blessing?!”
    – Gān Jiàng

Irisviel von Einzbern: “My, what a cute pair of daughters you have, Iri! We’d want to have a child too…”
    – Mò Yé
    “It’d be so nice to form our little family… I wonder if Servants can make children?”
    – Gān Jiàng

Enkidu: "Hm, this Noble Phantasm does wonders with my body. I can almost feel all the rust and mold going away. Oh, sorry. Did I interrupt you two?"
    – Enkidu

EMIYA: “……………”
    For some reason, whenever he projects his favorite swords, they appear as if they were tanned. And very happy.

Okay, now it's the turn for SleepMode's request. If I'm lucky enough with my inspiration bursts, I'll post Rider Atalante next. I'd also try to do the requests for everyone else, but I think it's going to be very hard/impossible due to the lack of ideas/FC (trying to find a pic of Mira Armstrong in swimsuit for General Frost results in having to choose between poorly drawn pics or hentai).
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 16th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Okay, this is an adorable sheet, and it makes me wish I had the inspiration to write up a summer Servant. As a minor nitpick though, I noticed a double-negative in the quote for Beach Flower (Marriage).

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gan Jiang/Mo Ye (Summer): I can die happy now.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit, you're right about the double negative! How could I do such a thing?

Blog Entries

1860’s, Japan.

A period of turbulent modernization as Western culture enters the isolated island of the Far East. A time in life in which both sword and gun rules the country.

However, just as the country is bursting with political tensions, a certain magical ritual begins in an isolated town. A certain incident causes a mutation in the Holy Grail, altering the course of history.

Heroic Spirits are not summoned fully but instead possess living humans of the era, creating never before seen Psuedo Demi-Servants. In this way, the Alternate Second Holy Grail War is born.

A Western relic on Japanese land, Western magecraft conflicting with Japanese culture, and now Western Heroes possessing Japanese men. An ironic war symbolizing the future of the nation.

Now, the greatest battle of the 19th century begins!

Saber

“Hijikata-san, are you watching?”

Saber of Sincerity

True Name: Achilles
    Vessel: Okita Souji
    Class: Saber
    Source: Illiad
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Sex: Female
    Armament: Katana

STR: C+
    CON: D
    AGI: A+
    MGI: E
    LCK: E

Background:
    Saber’s identity is Okita Souji, the captain of the First Unit of the Shinsengumi. She is a super genius swordsman even among the Shinsengumi, a group of master fighters. Her speed and finesse are truly remarkable for her era. Although some believe she is a man, she is really a lovely girl in her mid-teens who switches between cold-headed manslayer and cheerful maiden. In the original history, she would later die from an illness, unable to fight with her comrades till the very end.

The Heroic Spirit possessing her is Achilles, the legendary hero of the Trojan War. An invincible demi-god, he tore through the armies of Troy, spreading fear and death throughout the battlefield. From a young age, he possessed extraordinary ability and talent, but it was prophesized that while he would gain great glory in battle, he would also die young. On the tenth year of the Trojan War, Achilles was killed by the actions of Paris, the prince of Troy. In the end, he was unable to see Troy fall, leaving the battle just before its finale.

The ill-fated assassin and the warrior of destiny… the two genius heroes who passed away before their time have now joined forces in the Holy Grail War. When they work together, no one on earth could possibly match their speed.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding : A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Possession Inheritance: B
    Succeed Phantasm. The unique skill of a Demi-Servant. One of the skills of the Heroic Spirit is inherited and then sublimated in a self-taught manner. Rank denotes the level of connection between spirit and vessel.
    In Saber’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Battle Continuation, the ability to keep fighting after sustaining mortal wounds.

Personal Skills:
    Life Continuation: A
    Saber’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Battle Continuation. A willpower and determination to keep fighting even as one’s body is falling apart from within.

Okita Souji possesses a frail health and terminal illness. In the proper history, she would die early of disease. During combat, her illness may act up and cause her to take damage as well as lowering her parameters. This skill is the innate willpower to overcome that disadvantage. Through sheer guts, one can temporarily ignore all damage and parameter loss due to one’s weak constitution and continue fighting as normal. The greatest skill for Okita which will allow her to stay by her comrade’s side till her very end.

Eye of the Mind (False): A
    A natural talent to forsee and avoid danger based on a sixth sense or natural intuition.

As a super genius swordsman, it is only natural that Okita would possess this skill. She can even dodge enemy attacks blindfolded and hands-tied! Don’t make her do it though, Hijikata’ll get angry.

Certain Demise: EX
    A curse of predetermined fate that ascertains the Servant’s defeat. As it is the factor that ties the spirit and human together, it has become a definitive fact written into the core of her existence. No matter what, Okita will be unable to see the end of the Holy Grail War. By the will of destiny itself, Okita will die before the finale of the war, leaving her comrades behind just like always.

Noble Phantasm:
    Shukuchi Cometes: Shrinking Earth Comet
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range:
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1 Person

Okita Souji’s martial arts technique that instantly reduces the gap between her and her opponent. An extremity of movement that is more than simple quickness.

This technique has been powered by the god speed of Achilles, the fastest hero. By adding the Comet Form to the movement technique, the nimbleness and range have increased to Sage levels. It can allow her to move through a giant battlefield in a single step or repeatedly jump from point to point across the landscape. In effect, it is similar to a long-range, spammable teleport ability. There is no enemy outside of her range.

Andres Sakura: Cherry Blossom of the Brave
    Range: 0

A constantly active protection Noble Phantasm.

It grants Saber immunity to all attacks except those to the heel. Enemies or objects that contain Divinity can bypass the immunity. If Saber is hit in the heel, the immunity is deactivated. Normally, one would protect the heel but Saber like fighting with bare feet so it can’t be helped.

Mujun Sandanzuki: Contradicton Three-Stage Thrust
    Type: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword
    Range: 1

The sword technique of the genius swordsman, Okita Souji. An absolute blade that encompasses three simultaneous thrusts that occur in the same space and time. Even if one thrust is blocked, the other two will go through and pierce the enemy.

An ultimate attack that has sublimated the Noble Phantasm of Achilles. The spear of Achilles which could heal the wounds that it dealt by applying the spear once again to the injury has passed on its ability and spirit to Okita’s blade. When utilized alongside Okita’s killer technique, both abilities are applied at once. The two unblocked thrusts exist simultaneously in the same area, one wounding, one healing. A contradiction is born as both the killing sword and the healing sword exist at once. The target is being healed for a wound that has not yet occurred and is being wounded by something that is already being healed. A dual contradiction is born creating a breakdown in causality, resulting not only in the space of the sword being distorted but even the target’s existence hanging in a state of uncertainty. In the end, the paradox spiral causes a collapse in the victim’s very being and extinguishes them from life.

A sword strike that can only be described as certain-kill or instant-kill. It is an unblockable attack that guarantees absolute elimination.

Character:
    The same Okita-san as always. Since she’s still alive and a member of the Shinsengumi, she’s a little bit more serious but in the end it’s just Okita. At this point in time, she doesn’t know about her own fate so she’s living in a carefree manner, being spoiled by Kondo and reprimanded by Hijikata. Of course, she is still the number one manslayer of the Bakumatsu era; no one can surpass her footwork.

As a Demi-Servant, her abilities have reached a new level as she works with the power of the fastest hero, Achilles. She possesses a nearly perfect immunity to damage, a long range teleport, and an unblockable instant-kill attack… wait, could it possibly be that Okita has become super over powered? Well, it’s impossible for her to win so perhaps it doesn’t matter.

Whether in life or in death, Okita Souji will live each day to the fullest alongside her comrades. After all… she doesn’t have very long left.
    Archer
    "This isn't important, but do you like guns? Would you like me to teach you?"

Sakura Archer

True Name: Jeanne d’Arc
    Vessel: Niijima Yae
    Class: Archer
    Source: Historical Fact
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armament: Rifle

STR: D
    AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Background:
    Archer’s identity is Yamamoto Yae, nicknamed the Joan of Aizu. She is a woman known as a simple of female power, known for her military service and heroism. Born the daughter of a samurai, Yae showed a strange interest and affinity for guns from youth. In the proper history, she would participate in the Boshin War, disguising herself as a man and joining the battle as a gunner and unit commander.

Naturally, the Heroic Spirit possessing her is the Maiden of Orleans, Jeanne d’Arc. The two brave women have combined their powers to protect the people of the land.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: EX
    Cancels all spells except High Thaumaturgy and Great Rituals. Cannot nullify Holy Sacraments.

Independent Action: C
    Can operate for one day without a Master. Archer is a strong independent woman who don’t need no Master.

Possession Inheritance: C
    Succeed Phantasm. The unique skill of a Demi-Servant. One of the skills of the Heroic Spirit is inherited and then sublimated in a self-taught manner. Rank denotes the level of connection between spirit and vessel.
    In Archer’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Saint, a denotation of one’s status as a Saint. The ability of the skill depends on the preference and decision of the user upon summoning.

Personal Skills:
    Marksmanship: C
    All-round shooting techniques including quick draw and trick-shots. Archer is a skilled gunner with great aim. She is confident that she will not lose to anyone in this field alone.

Nursing of the Saint: B
    Archer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Saint. A healing ability that combines medical technique and miracles. Medical tools can be created from magical energy and used for surgical procedures. Alongside physical healing, spiritual healing occurs simultaneously. After surgery, patients are granted an increased automatic HP recovery effect that will greatly amplify recovery during rest. Later in life, Yae would go on to become a famed nurse. Although her current abilities are not on the same level as her future self, the power of the Saint have compensated for her current lack of experience.

French Military Tactics: B
    A modern military strategy from the French Empire acting as a composite skill of charisma and military tactics. The soldiers have Aizu had been taught modern fighting styles by the French and utilized them to try and overcome the Imperial Court supported by Britain. Due to the power of Jeanne d’Arc, this skill has been powered up.

Noble Phantasm:
    Eien no Hikari: Waga Kami wa Koko ni Arite
    Type: Anti-Army

The battle-flag of the Maiden of Heaven, Joan of Arc. The symbol of her legend, bestowing her protection onto her allies.

In the hands of Yae, its ability has slightly shifted in line with her preferences and needs. The desire of a young girl to protect her own home has manifested to call down the light of the heavens through the power of the Holy Saint. A large scale protected field is manifested protecting a full area with A-rank physical and spiritual defense. Essentially, range is increased in exchange for power.

Since Yae had trouble speaking in French, the name has been changed to Japanese so she can activate the Noble Phantasm more easily.

Guren no Yumiya: Seijo no Judan
    Type: Suicide

O’ Lord, I entrust this body to you…

The ultimate final attack of Jeanne d’Arc. The flames that once took her life have been condensed into a single bullet. By offering her life to the Lord once again, Archer can fire a shot which will burst into a torrent of sacred flames that envelop all she wishes to vanquish. It is not a Noble Phantasm to destroy or hate but one meant to save something.

Her family, her clan, her home… the feelings of Yamamoto Yae have given birth to this one final blow. This one bullet is the one she will absolutely not miss.

Since she’s a Demi-Servant using this Noble Phantasm won’t kill Yae but it will cause Jeanne to vanish. The crimson flames weren’t meant to be shot out of a gun so the attack has been ranked down slightly.

“In this bullet is the will of three brothers. Aizu will not fall!”

Character:

An eccentric and tomboyish girl who exudes with energy. From birth, Yamamoto Yae possessed a strange obsession with guns. She is a gun otaku in every sense of the word, neglecting both sewing and the path of the sword for her rifle. It would not be surprising if she went on to end up marrying her own gun. Of course, if she were summoned in the modern era, she would fall into helplessness and spend every waking moment drooling over firearm catalogues. Her bravery and unwavering spirit have earned her the nickname, Joan of Aizu. Naturally, the servant she is possessed by would have to be Jeanne herself.

As a Demi-Servant, Archer is a general support-type fighter with strong defensive abilities. In direct combat, she’s rather weak but her true potential lies alongside an army. She can bestow protection on allies, command them, heal their wounds and provide ranged fire. As long as her desire to protect others is in place, her hands will not waver and her bullets will not miss.

In the Holy Grail War, she would no doubt do her best to protect the people who are important to her. Somehow or another, she will probably end up becoming an honorary member of the Shinsengumi and fight alongside Saber.
    Lancer

"They say June Brides have happy marriages, right? How nice, I'd like to be married too..."

Inferno Lancer

True Name: Brynhildr
    Vessel: Chiba Sana
    Class: Lancer
    Source: Volsung Saga
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armament: Naginata

CON: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: D

Background:
    Lancer’s identity is Chiba Sana, Sakamoto Ryoma’s former fiancée. Nicknamed the Demon Beauty of Chiba, she was known as an undefeated swordsman and peerless beauty. She was born the second daughter of a prestigious dojo and trained in martial arts from youth. At the age of ten, she had attained the level of a full master and would go on to defeat many skilled opponents. When she was 16, Sakamoto Ryoma enrolled in her family’s dojo and Sana fell deeply in love with the handsome youth. The two were quickly and eagerly engaged as the youths were pushed closer and closer. In the end, however, Sana was rejected and Ryoma married another woman. In the original history, Sana died alone without children or spouse. For some reason, incorrectly inscribed on her tombstone was the title “Wife of Sakamoto Ryoma”, the only remnant of her broken dreams.

Lancer’s Heroic Spirit is Brynhildr, the tragic battle maiden of the Volsung Saga. Brynhildr was one of the Valkyrie, daughters of Odin and goddess of war. During her life, she was saved by a hero named Sigurd and the two fell in love at first sight. Sigurd proposed to her and they were to be wedded as husband and wife. Yet, Sigurd, having lost his memories, married another woman, leaving Brynhildr behind. Betrayed and confused, Brynhildr’s love and hatred intertwined into a burning insanity and she turned her spear on the man she loved. After killing Sigurd, she committed suicide, fading away in her own flames.

The demon-like beauty and the doll-like goddess… the two tragic heroines of lost love have now joined forces in the Holy Grail War. As always, her naginata knows no equal!

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding: A
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Possession Inheritance: A
    In Lancer’s case, two skills have been inherited: Mana Burst (Flames), a version of Mana Burst that infused a weapon with flame effects, and Hero’s Bridesmaid, the nature of a Valkryie to lead a hero to victory.

Personal Skills:
    Sword Saint of the North Star: C
    The martial-arts style of Sana’s uncle, the last Sword Saint of Japan. At the age of ten, Sana had already mastered the art and has since only grown stronger. Although she herself has not reached the rank of Sword Saint, the path that her uncle had carved for her has led her to her own pinnacle.

Through talent and hard work, Chiba Sana has truly become one with the Sword of the North Star. Her opponent is already dead.

Healing Flames: A+
    Lancer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Mana Burst (Flames). Chiba Sana was a practitioner of the art of moxibustion, a medical technique that uses heat to stimulate one’s flow of Qi. By combining that knowledge with her flames, she can heal others and boost their magical energy by carefully infusing them with fire.

Hero’s Fiancée: B
    Lancer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Hero’s Bridesmaid and Mana Burst (Flames). The unrequited feelings of a single young girl, watching her love from a far… that is the foundation of this skill. Even if they are miles apart, even if her feelings cannot reach him, her love is true and so they will always be connected.

The skill synchronizes her magical energy with Ryoma at all times and gives a plus modifier to any success check he makes. Thanks to the stimulation effect of Healing Flames, Ryoma will constantly have his flow of magical energy boosted. In other words, it will be as if he has Mana Burst constantly activated at all times. Of course, he will have no reason to suspect what the true source of his newfound powers are but that doesn’t matter. As long as she can protect him in this manner, he doesn’t need t know…

Noble Phantasm:
    Sanako Romantia – Let Death Bring Us Together

Brynhildr’s spear of love and hate. A manifestation of Brynhild’s affection towards Sigurd which caused her to kill him.

In the hands of Sana, it transforms her naginata into a weapon of mass destruction. The more she loves, the more powerful the naginata becomes. In other words, it is a Noble Phantasm that shows the most effectiveness when used against Sakamoto Ryoma and only Ryoma. Since she isn’t a Valkyrie, the number of people she loves is rather small like any normal human, so the effective targets for her spear are low. Since she doesn’t wish to kill Ryoma, she’ll likely never get to use this Noble Phantasm.

Speaking of which, it seems this spear also has some anti-dragon properties since Sigurd ate the heart of Fafnir. Oh dear, but that’s not very useful, is it? Where would one find a dragon in modern Japan? Well, you never know, maybe it might somehow end up being used, after all.

Character:
    A kind, gentle, and graceful girl. The image of the ideal Japanese woman. Chiba Sana is the type of woman who would win the hearts of men all over Japan with her beauty and soft demeanor. Although she happens to be a martial artist without equal, her femininity is incredibly high. She is the sort of girl who would sincerely apologize after kicking your ass and taking your lunch money.

Her relationship with Ryoma is very close, one where you would suspect that they had been friends since childhood. Studying martial arts together, they became both close friends and rivals. In his letters, Ryoma would describe her strength and beauty with admiration. Of course, he never did defeat her in sparring. Soon enough, Sakmoto’s family recognized her as his fiancée and Sana confessed her blossoming feelings, only to be rejected. Even as they grew apart, Ryoma continued to show good will towards her. It is said that Ryoma’s wife, Narasaki Ryo, was very antagonistic towards Sana, a sign of just how close the two were.

As a Demi-Servant, she has become a powerful Lancer Servant with her naginata. Her abilities aren’t too combat oriented, especially her typically useless Noble Phantasm, but her martial arts alone make her a formidable enemy. Fearsome in close combat, she would easily be a match for a member of the Shinsengumi in terms of skill alone. No doubt, she would rush towards Ryoma’s side the moment the war started, plowing through enemy servants to help the effort. In the face of a maiden’s love, nothing can get in the way!

It needs not be said that she still loves Ryoma, even now. That is something that would not change even onto her deathbed. Most of all, though, she just wants him to be happy. If it means he is smiling, she will gladly watch him and Oryo from the sidelines with a bittersweet expression. That said, her possession by Brynhildr may end up having some unintended effects on her psyche… no, no, nothing nefarious. Just, if her hand were to accidently slip and her spear accidently poked Oryo a little, it’s really not her fault, right? Right?

Her most treasured possession is a kimono sleeve that she keeps on her at all times. It was the sleeve to a kimono baring the Sakamoto family crest, prepared in advance for their wedding. Carrying this sleeve with her all the way to the grave, she will never forget the smile of that dense idiot, no matter how far apart they become.
    Rider

“All I seek is to destroy… will you get in my way?”

Barbarian Rider

True Name: Odysseus
    Vessel: Takasugi Shinsaku
    Class: Rider
    Source: The Odyssey
    Sex: Male

AGI: C
    LCK: C

Background:
    Rider’s identity is Takasugi Shinsaku, the wise commander of the Kiheitai. Seeing the weakness of Japan, he recognized that the only path for the country’s future was to adapt to the modern era. He formed the irregular militia, Kihetai, and seeks to overthrow the Bakufu government as a means of strengthening Japan as a whole. He is known for his extraordinary cunning and mobility, overcoming his enemies with modern tactics and swift decisions.

The Heroic Spirit possessing him is the man of twists and turns, Odysseus. The cunning king of Ithaca, Odysseus participated in the Trojan War as a general and strategist. After the war, he spent ten years at sea trying to return home on the famous journey known as the Odyssey. He is known for his cunning which surpassed all heroes of his era. No matter the situation, he can always think a way out.

The innovative samurai and the wise king… the two generals have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. There is no end to their strategies.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-rank and below, no matter what High-thaumaturgy it is.

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

Possession Inheritance: D
    In Rider’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Command of the Strategist, a skill that maximizes the power of allied troops as an army, including oneself.

Personal Skills:
    Commander of the Militia: A
    Rider’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Command of the Strategist. All units of one’s army have their full potential drawn out by the Servants commands. Even untrained peasants are able to match the elite soldiers of another army. It is a skill that overturns the concept of the class system.

Many Names: C
    A skill that hides one’s information and classification from deduction skills and abilities. It denotes one who uses many aliases to hide one’s identity from potential enemies, a strategy Takasugi used constantly. It has been powered up by Odysseus’s own tendency for pseudonyms.

Weak Constitution: C
    A weakness struck by frail health. Takasugi suffers from tuberculosis. At all times, there is a chance of his parameters dropping abruptly. This chance increases immensely during intense combat. It is said that Takasugi ignored his own illness and pain, drowning it in alchohol as he knew how important he was to overthrowing the Bakufu.

Noble Phantasm:

To Think on the Run: Cunning like Lightning
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The lifestyle of Takasugi Shinsaku who always came up with great strategies while moving. It is a testament to the scale of his cunning and the swiftness of his decisions, never once stopping to think as he fought. The world-famous intelligence of Odysseus has been added to this innate talent to transform into a Noble Phantasm.

It is an activatable Noble Phantasm that speeds up one’s perception and thinking capacities to extreme levels. In effect, the rest of the world will seem to move incredibly slowly to Rider, giving him time to observe and plan ahead. His own body does not move faster, only his mind.

While using this Noble Phantasm, chance of weak constitution activating increases even further and one is quickly exhausted. However, the use of this power will allow Rider to always be five steps ahead of his enemy.

Trojan Horse: Irregular Trap

The stratagem that pierced the walls of Troy. A monument imagined by Odysseus to bypass the defenses of the walled city; a giant wooden horse housing the entirety of the Greek army.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a large vessel. The shape of the vessel doesn’t matter and can be manipulated to the user’s preference as long as a certain size is reached. The giant monument has an A+ rank anti-suspicion effect, making others perceive it as harmless. Upon activation, the vessel will open up and one’s allies will be teleported to its location, as if they had been hiding inside the monument the whole time.

Essentially, it is a relocation Noble Phantasm that can cause an entire army to appear out of nowhere and ambush one’s enemies. For Takasugi, the allies he summons will be the members of the Kihetai.

Character:
    Takasugi Shinsaku is a man of firm will and ambition. He loves his country more than anything and desires to protect it from harm. To do this, he has decided to cut off the weakness of the country’s past and move it towards a new future. He is a serious fellow who seeks a new future through the path of destruction. Only once something has been destroyed can something be rebuilt.

As a Demi-Servant, Rider is a commander type that works best on the backlines leading his army to victory. Still the commander of the Kihetai in life, he has a mish mash of fighters to work with. Although his army may not be the most experience, his military talents and flexibility will bring out the full potential of each and every member.

From a character standpoint, Rider is a super last boss mastermind sort of character. To save his country, he will resort to no end of dirty tricks and clever stratagems. His own life doesn’t matter, only the future of the country. That’s the kind of person he is.
    Caster
    “Yay, peace, peace~”
    “No, no, this is the time to be serious.”

Dark Flame Caster

True Name: Circe
    Vessel: Oryo
    Class: Caster
    Armament: Fists

STR: C
    CON: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A

Background:
    “Don’t worry, Ryoma. This super Oryou-san will protect you.”
    “Yes, yes, you’re very reliable.”

Caster’s true identity is Narasaki Ryo, or Oryuu, the wife of Sakamoto Ryoma. Her true nature is that of a dragon who has taken the form of a human. She was once sealed on top of a certain mountain and met Ryoma. Although she planned to trick him into helping her, he nonchalantly saved her without a single word and left. Falling in love at first sight, she ended up following the samurai and became his stalker wife.

The Heroic Spirit possessing her is Circe, the famed witch of Ancient Greece. Living on a mansion on an isolated island, she tricked travelers with hospitality and transformed them into pets with her magic. The cunning hero, Odysseus, appeared on her island but surpassed her sorcery with help from the gods. Having been defeated, the witch made love to the hero for one year before giving him sage advice on his further journeys.

The dragon who was saved, the falcon who was defeated… although their paths differed, their natures were once the same. Now, the two supernatural tricksters have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. With this kind of wife by his side, Ryoma should be careful.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    Creation of a Temple, which is superior to a Workshop, becomes possible.

Item Construction: A
    Magic items can be manufactured, including poisons and potions.

In Rider’s case, the skill that has been inherited is High-Speed Divine Words, an accelerated magical incantation.

Personal Skills:
    “Can I make him a frog?”
    “No.”

Draconic Witch: A
    Caster’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of High-Speed Divine Words. A composite skill that comprises of High-Speed Divine Words and Mana Burst. By boosting one’s abilities with mana combined with high-speed incantations, devastating magical attacks can be performed while in combat. A fighting style suited for close-range brawling.

Breath of the Dragon: C
    The ability to release a torrent of mana from one’s mouth, the power of the strongest phantasmal species, the Dragon. Caster can unleash a blast of dark purple flames to incinerate her opponent. Because Oryou is just a mizuchi, the range isn’t very high but the firepower is the real deal.

Stalking: C
    A Skill for keeping one’s pursuit of a beloved target. No matter how far he runs, Oryou-san will be right behind.

Noble Phantasm:
    Metabo Ryoma: Lovely Revelry

A Reality Marble of summoning. Like a loving wife, Oryou cooks up a giant feast for her husband to the point that his stomach will burst. Nothing in the world tastes better than a newly-wed’s home cooked meal so of course everything is super delicious.

With this Noble Phantasm, her dignity as the legal wife is cemented.

“Come on, Ryoma. Eat up!”
    “Isn’t this the food that turns you into a pig?”
    “It’s ok! Spirited Away hasn’t been made yet.”

Like a Soaring Piglet

A Noble Phantasm that transforms Sakamoto Ryoma into a flying pig. There are no advantages to his state except becoming very cute.

“Look Ryoma, you’re flying.”
    “Buhiiiii!?”

Character:
    “Ryoma sure is popular…”
    “Eh, Oryou-san, are you upset?”

The legendary samurai and Hero of Restoration, Sakamoto Ryoma. This time around, he’s been sidelined for his wife, the Serpent of Tachahiko, Oryou. Carefree and powerful, she is a young girl full of eccentricities. Certainly, she is a high-maintenance dragon who only someone like Ryoma could handle.

As a Demi-Servant, she doesn’t act like a Caster at all. Still relying on her physical abilities, she wrestles her opponents head on, using magecraft to boost the power of her strikes. To begin with, she was already super strong before becoming a Demi-Servant so it can’t be helped that she uses her Noble Phantasms as practical jokes. She can use her magecraft to turn people into frogs but Ryoma won’t let her eat them.

Ryoma himself would’ve liked to be possessed by someone like Francis Drake or Magellan but it can’t be helped that he’s had to take a back seat this time around. Like a proper husband, he’ll support the wild Caster from the backlines.

As for that other woman… of course, Oryou does not plan to back down. In the battle between stalker wife and yandere fiancée, the only real loser is Ryoma.
    Assassin
    "Okita... Bring out the snacks."

Assassin of Sincerity

True Name: Old Man of the Mountain
    Vessel: Hijikata Toshizou
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Armament: Katana and Rifle

STR: B
    AGI: B

Background:
    Assassin’s identity is Hijikata Toshizo, the demonic vice-commander of the Shinsengumi. A great swordsman and a talented military commander, he is one of the most famous members. Among his many duties, he is a strict enforcer of the law of the Shinsengumi, set in place to protect the honor of the organization. When one of his allies strayed from the right path, Hijikata would enforce the law and have them commit suicide. No one was exempt from the law of the Shinsengumi, even old friends, the leader, or himself. He, alone, carries he pride and code of the Shinsengumi.

The Heroic Spirit possessing him is Hassan-i-sabah or the Old Man of the Mountain. Specifically, the Assassin that has possessed him is the first Hassan, nicknamed King Hassan by some weirdo. He was the founder of the cult of assassins, the very first and the final Hassan. When one of the Hassan-i-sabah stray from the path, he will appear and take their head. The name of “The Old Man of the Mountain” is one that cannot be corrupted for this assassin will remove any head that would disgrace it. He, alone, is the true Old Man of the Mountain.

The demon vice-commander and the king of assassins… the two heroes who uphold the name of their organizations have joined forces! As long as they stand, the Shinsengumi will never die!

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A
    Ability to cut off one’s presence and hide.

In Assassin’s case, the skill that has been inherited is At the Boundary, a Skill for those who walk in the Valley and are familiar with death.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation: EX
    The ability to continue fighting after sustaining a mortal injury. It is a level that has surpassed mere willpower or toughness; even if his body has been completely destroyed, Assassin’s spirit will fight on.

Disengage: C
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battlefield. Hijikata has a more “Never retreat” attitude right now so this skill might not be used very often.

Demon of the Boundary: A
    Assassin’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of At the Boundary. Grants Hijikata an immunity to all mental interference type abilities. In addition, all attacks have a chance of insta-death.

Noble Phantasm:
    Absolute Law of the Shinsengumi
    Type: Anti-Ally

1. One must not infringe the samurai code
    2. One is not authorized to escape from office
    3. One is not allowed to arbitrarily raise money
    4. One must not arbitrarily handle litigations
    5. One is not authorized to engage in personal conflicts

A Noble Phantasm that places a compulsory binding onto oneself and one’s allies. If any one of the Shinsengumi were to break these laws, he will instantly teleport to them and enforce punishment. In almost all cases, the sentence will be death.

On the other hand, those who comply with the law will receive a tremendous boost in parameters.

Character:
    The Demonic Defender of Honor. As you’d expect, Hijikata’s character stays consistent both in death and in life. The same rigid and honorable samurai as always, he upholds the law of the Shinsengumi with an iron fist and head-cleaving sword.

As a Demi-Servant… well as expected he doesn’t suit the Assassin Class at all. He’s still skilled at stealth but his true strength really is rushing forward and never faltering. On the bright side, he’s not a Berserker so perhaps he’ll add in some interesting tactics to his fighting style. His swordsmanship and marksmanship are to be expected from the Shinsengumi’s #2. One would be lucky to have him on their side.

“Wawawa… Hijikata-san got even scarier.” - Anonymous Pink Saber
    Berserker
    “HAHAHAHA!!”

Berserker of Envy

True Name: Mordred Pendragon
    Vessel: Okada Izo
    Class: Berserker
    Source: Arthurian Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Armament: Clarent

STR: B+
    CON: C
    NP: B

Background:
    Berserker’s identity is Okada Izo, one of the Four Hitokiri of the Bakumatsu period. A talented swordsman, he participated in notable assassinations under the command of Takechi Hanpeita. Although he isn’t the strongest swordsman from the Bakumatsu period, he acts like it, bragging about his talent and skills. His deameanor is that of a bloodthirsty mad man with a rough attitude contrasting his nimble swordsmanship. In the end, his attitude hides how weak he is compared to true sword masters. All he really wants is to be acknowledged.

The spirit possessing Izo is Mordred Pendragon, son of King Arthur. A Knight of the Round Table, Mordred fought alongside her father and his comrades as a loyal soldier. Yet, she eventually turned on the king and incited a rebellion, ultimately killing the king in exchange for her own life. Although she does hate King Arthur, she also loves her and simply wished to be recognized by the father she loved. In the end, all she really wanted was to be acknowledged.

The mad manslayer and the Knight of Treachery... the two swordsmen of east and west have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. Although they may be covered in madness, the power of their blade will lay any opponent to waste.

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: C
    Rank up all parameters except Luck and Mana in exchange for one’s ability to think and talk.

Okada Izo possessed a special talent that allowed him to copy any sword technique he sees. This power has been lost due to Mad Enhancement as he now lacks the mental capacity to perceive and analyze fighting techniques.

In Saber’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Instinct, an innate sixth sense that leads one to the optimal path in combat.

Personal Skills:
    Manslayer: A
    The nature of one called Hitokiri. Grants large advantage against human opponents.

Eye of the Mind (False): B
    A natural talent to forsee and avoid danger based on a sixth sense or natural intuition. It has had its power increased thanks to Mordred’s instincts. Say what you want but Okada Izo was a natural talent.

Natural Arms Mastery: B
    Berserker’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Instinct. It is a skill that prevents degradation of fighting technique when under the effect of mental hindrance. In effect, it is similar to the skill, Eternal Arms Mastery, but it is different in nature. Rather than a complete mastery of body, mind, and spirit, it is an innate talent to perform complicated fighting techniques without relying on one’s mental capacity or skill. Even the highest level of sword techniques can be performed on instinct alone.

Although Berserker can no longer copy other people’s techniques, he can still use the ones he has already learnt in life.

Noble Phantasm:
    Camelot Memoir: Record of the Thirteen Swords

An accumulation of the fighting abilities of the famed Knights of the Round Table.

Okada Izo possesses the special ability to make any sword technique his own from a single glance. Blinded by rage, he can no longer perceive new techniques but those that he has already seen can be reproduced perfectly. By accessing the memories of Mordred who fought alongside the Knights of the Round Table, Izo can thus use the sword styles of every member of the Round Table.

With the exception of truly special techniques that require mystic swords, all of Camelot’s greatest warriors now reside in Izo’s blade. The powerful swings of Sir Gawain, the precise strikes of Sir Tristan, the thundering barrage of Sir Gareth, the agile defense of Sir Gaheris, the unhealable wounds of Sir Kay’s strikes, the thrust of Sir Bedivere which could draw blood from the air itself, Sir Balin’s anti-genital attack … all of these techniques and more have been stolen by Berserker. It goes without saying that the peerless prowess of Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad have been reproduced as well. All thirteen swords combined into one fighting style that surpasses each single one… that is Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, Camelot Memoir.

Clarent Shine Arthur: In the Footsteps of My Father

The true power of the stolen sword unleashed.

Clarent is the sword that Mordred stole when she rebelled against King Arthur. It is a ceremonial blade that represented the authority of the King. By taking the sword, Mordred made clear her intentions of usurping the throne. Alongside representing the King’s authority, the sword was used in ceremonies such as knighting others. Because Mordred stole the sword, she did not possess the right and wisdom needed to unleash its full potential. Luckily, she did once see it being used when she herself was knighted and that is enough.

By accessing Mordred’s memories, Izo can also reproduce the ceremony technique of King Arthur. Since he possesses both the actual sword and the technique, the sword’s true power can be used. By performing the ceremony, Berserker can knight another person, human or servant, who swears loyalty to him. Those who are knighted fall under the King’s domain and gain a status boost. In addition, each person Berserker knights increases his authority and makes the blade stronger.

While Berserker lacks the reason to personally go and knight others, a Master would be able to command him to do so, increasing their numbers as well as powering up Berserker.

Character:
    A proper Berserker who lacks any high intelligence. Like a proper hired muscle, he’ll do whatever his leader will tell him like a good boy and revel in brutally ripping his enemies apart. As you’d expect, he’s pretty long gone so the best he can do in terms of communication is roar at the sky and yell “HANPEITA!!!” or “CHICHIUE!!!”.

As a Demi-Servant, Okada Izo has finally graduated from terribly mediocre to slightly decent. Having been given the sword techniques of the famous Knights of the Round Table, he’s switched to a western fighting style and uses a western sword. Even so, all he can do is rely on the techniques of other people so he’ll inevitably get defeated again. In life, in death, he really is just a big fish in a small pond.

Creator's Notes
    When one thinks 19th century, one obviously thinks Meiji Restoration. And when one thinks Meiji Restoration, one thinks transfusion of Western and Japanese culture. Basically, that’s the train of thoughts that led me to this idea.

I don’t know if I succeeded or not, but I wanted to create unique servants that blended Japanese and Western abilities, giving a very 19th century feel to them. Some came out better than others, but overall, I’m proud of everyone. There were a few other Bakumatsu heroes I would’ve liked to do, but this time around I prioritized cute girls, because that’s what’s really important.

The following are the sources for the images used:

Opening
    Saber
    Rider

Assassin
    Berserker
    Lancer - Magical Phose Prism Girl
    Last edited by zikari8; June 16th, 2018 at 06:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mm. This is probably too silly, and probably too meme, and I wouldn't have entered it in the monthly contest even if I was planning to enter it - but all the same, this warmed my heart on a day I dearly needed it, so I hope it's charming to anyone else as well.

Class:
    Assassin
    True Name: Emily Dickinson

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: D
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C+

"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.
    T-To live a second time, I think, all the more.
    ...S-So, I don't have time to walk outside, you see, b-but...
    I'll put aside a moment to watch you soar."

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    A woman from Massachusetts during the 19th century, Emily Elizabeth Dickinson was born to a prominent family, raised well with deep ties to the community and educated at prestigious academies and seminary schools. A well-behaved, conscientious child, she studied fields ranging from botany and geology to arithmetic, Latin, and history. She was well-regarded by her parents and peers, bright and friendly, and an exemplary, enthusiastic scholar. However, beginning at the age of fourteen, she began to be haunted by what she would later call the "deepening menace" of death, starting with the demise of her beloved second cousin, Sophia Howard. Sophia's death shocked the girl so much she had to be sent home from boarding school to recover, returning to school only after marshaling her spirit and chasing away her own melancholy.

At the age of eighteen, she became close friends with a local attorney, Benjamin Newton, who introduced her to the works of Wordsworth, Emerson, and other poets. Tragically, Newton suffered from tuberculosis, and though he wrote to her that he would like to live until she achieved the greatness he foresaw in her as a poetic mind, he died much too early in her life.

It often seemed that death surrounded Emily - she was shocked to her core by each one, whether her dearest friend, her school principal, or the death of her mother from chronic illness. Gradually, she became more and more reclusive, retreating first to her home in her early 20s, then entirely to her room. The cause for Emily's seclusion was never documented - some speculated it was the burden of caring for her sick mother, others believed it to be agoraphobia or anxiety - but it advanced to the point that when her own father died, she attended his funeral from her room, leaving her door open so that she could hear the proceedings but refusing to venture outside. She began to refuse to see visitors altogether, carrying out cordial and warm conversations from behind her closed door. The few times she was seen outside, she was always dressed in white, developing a local reputation as a ghostly, mysterious "Woman in White."

Better known in life as a gardener than a poet, she published her work rarely, and it came as a shock to even her dearest friends and her own sister Lavinia when her unpublished poems numbered nearly 1800. Regarded post-humously as a beautiful and brilliant poet, many of her poems dealt with death and the subject of immortality, revealing a deep-seated obsession with the concept that had hung over her entire life:

The mortality of others, which from the age of fourteen, she had been able to see with growing, terrifying clarity.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    While deeply shy and reclusive, Assassin can never be regarded as introverted. She had many dearly held friendships and treasured all of them, communicating through letters and mail, sending them her thoughts, her verse, and flowers from her garden. She is quick to befriend and to love, warmly accepting others and thinking of them constantly. She once wrote that her life would not be in vain, should she be able to protect one heart from breaking, and not a day went by when she did not write to multiple friends and family.

Social and expressive, her seclusion was not the result of a lack of desire for contact with others, but a necessity due to her own condition and the dreadful knowledge it bestowed upon her. When a long-distance friend tried to actually meet her, she declined and begged him not to visit her house even if he came to her town, and when she relented, he later wrote that he had never been "with any one who drained my nerve power so much. Without touching her, she drew from me."

While warm and loving, she recoils from actually being around others, physically pained by what she sees and forced to confront all that she fears. She greatly prefers the modern age and the greater convenience accorded to her by cell phones, SMS messaging, and social media, taking to them with enthusiastic abandon, and endeavoring to avoid ever actually looking at even her Master more than once.

For to Emily Dickinson, to know another is to love them deeply and from her heart, but to see them is to inevitably mourn their certain loss.

Class Abilities:
    Presence Concealment
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class. Possessing only a low ranking of Presence Concealment, unbecoming for an Assassin, she achieves the equivalent of a higher rank merely by not venturing outside. While outside of her room, plus modifiers are lost.

"They might not need me. B-But ah, they might. I-I'll let my head be just... just in sight.
    Y-Yes, that's more than enough... Right?"

Personal Skills:
    Mystic Eyes
    A skill where one has possession of Mystic Eyes, capable of imparting magical effects upon a subject and interfering with the outside world. Beginning with only a dim affinity, the shock of each death in her life gradually awakened Assassin's latent affinity with the curse of her own eyes, until they could no longer be turned off or in any way ignored, leading to her inevitable seclusion from the vision that plagued her whenever she looked at another living being.

Best described as Mystic Eyes of Life Perception, Assassin's vision is fundamentally similar and dissimilar to Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, allowing her to view the life force in living beings, as well as the direction of its ebb and flow. By tracing the immediate path of their life, Assassin is able to predict their short-term future, spotting death flags and dangers without fail, as well as visualizing the equivalent of their health and "HP" to the utmost detail. A traumatic vision that exposed to her the deaths of all she loved and the exact moment of their loss, and in one case, led to the incident that qualifies her as "Assassin" to her everlasting regret.

While these eyes may be used offensively, they do not directly interact with or actualize death, but are rather limited to directly damaging or annihilate someone's life force, focusing on the "place indicating the source of life" and the "part which keeps things alive," inflicting critical damage on someone's life force that leads to their death. After a number of traumatic experiences, Assassin is loathe to use this for anything other than support, and ordinarily limits the exercise of this skill to prediction and forecasting.

"Life is a spell so exquisite... th-that it seemed absolutely everything conspired to break it."

Item Creation (False)
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. While Assassin never learned or practiced magecraft and ordinarily cannot create magical items, as an offshoot of her Noble Phantasm, she can bestow letters and messages with powerful buffs and blessings, ranging from reinforcement of parameters, healing, invisibility, and other supportive effects.

"I-I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word. S-Sometimes I look at one... ah, until it begins to shine..."

Correspondence
    A skill that displays one's enthusiasm and eloquence in written communication with others. As long as the medium is written and non-verbal, Assassin is able to create wide-ranging networks of friends and contacts, granting beneficial modifiers in regards to data collection and dissemination. As a writer of letters, Assassin is without peer when it comes to volume, and the modern era has only further increased her aptitude, allowing her to send rapid, elaborate, and well-crafted messages at high speed with the aid of phones and computers. This skill bestows the rough equivalent of Presence Detection and Clairvoyance at equivalent rank, with the drawback that it relies on willing participation by the other side - a drawback reduced by the number of friends Assassin makes and the strength of the bonds she forms.

It goes without saying that this is her primary means of communication with even her Master.

"My friends are my estate. F-Forgive me then the avarice to hold them dear."

Noble Phantasm(s):
    A Word Begins to Live when Said - My Wars Were Laid Away in Books
    As a young girl, Emily once questioned if her verse was alive, finding it difficult to continue writing without an audience. She crafted an enormous number of unsigned, unnamed poems, nearly 1800 in all, displaying immense productivity nearly unmatched by any of her peers. Despite this prodigious output, she hesitated and refrained from almost ever publishing - she feared the publicity even while yearning for the thoughts and commentary of others, sharing only small handfuls of her work to friends by letter.

As a Noble Phantasm, this is a representation of her hidden poetry, a staggering feast of accumulated buffs and cantrips and all of the thoughts and emotions she never expressed during her life, both as a living woman and as a Servant. A supportive Noble Phantasm that unleashes everything that is within Emily Dickinson's heart at the moment of her death, setting loose all that she held inside, granting unparalleled growth and blessings to those whose lives she wanted to support.

Fundamentally, this is a Noble Phantasm that elevates others, but at the cost of Assassin's death and the destruction of her Saint Graph. Furthermore, it is intrinsically untargeted in nature - Assassin writes her poems about many topics as inspiration strikes her, ranging from her master and acquaintances to cute animals she was sent pictures of to even charming edifices she wishes she could have visited, and each receives a commensurate amount of her posthumous affection. At its highest level, this is a blessing that can bestow the status of an absolute "main character," and may be used to uplift even a hopelessly normal human to the height of a Heroic Spirit, should they occupy enough of Assassin's thoughts, but one who fails to reach her heart will receive almost nothing in exchange, remaining a mere background character in the collected works of her life.
    Last edited by Sunny; June 17th, 2018 at 05:51 AM.

Signature by fumato

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post

1860’s, Japan.

A period of turbulent modernization as Western culture enters the isolated island of the Far East. A time in life in which both sword and gun rules the country.

However, just as the country is bursting with political tensions, a certain magical ritual begins in an isolated town. A certain incident causes a mutation in the Holy Grail, altering the course of history.

Heroic Spirits are not summoned fully but instead possess living humans of the era, creating never before seen Psuedo Demi-Servants. In this way, the Alternate Second Holy Grail War is born.

A Western relic on Japanese land, Western magecraft conflicting with Japanese culture, and now Western Heroes possessing Japanese men. An ironic war symbolizing the future of the nation.

Now, the greatest battle of the 19th century begins!

Saber

“Hijikata-san, are you watching?”

Saber of Sincerity

True Name: Achilles
    Vessel: Okita Souji
    Class: Saber
    Source: Illiad
    Armament: Katana

AGI: A+

Background:
    Saber’s identity is Okita Souji, the captain of the First Unit of the Shinsengumi. She is a super genius swordsman even among the Shinsengumi, a group of master fighters. Her speed and finesse are truly remarkable for her era. Although some believe she is a man, she is really a lovely girl in her mid-teens who switches between cold-headed manslayer and cheerful maiden. In the original history, she would later die from an illness, unable to fight with her comrades till the very end.

The Heroic Spirit possessing her is Achilles, the legendary hero of the Trojan War. An invincible demi-god, he tore through the armies of Troy, spreading fear and death throughout the battlefield. From a young age, he possessed extraordinary ability and talent, but it was prophesized that while he would gain great glory in battle, he would also die young. On the tenth year of the Trojan War, Achilles was killed by the actions of Paris, the prince of Troy. In the end, he was unable to see Troy fall, leaving the battle just before its finale.

The ill-fated assassin and the warrior of destiny… the two genius heroes who passed away before their time have now joined forces in the Holy Grail War. When they work together, no one on earth could possibly match their speed.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding : A+
    Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Possession Inheritance: B
    In Saber’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Battle Continuation, the ability to keep fighting after sustaining mortal wounds.

Personal Skills:
    Life Continuation: A
    Saber’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Battle Continuation. A willpower and determination to keep fighting even as one’s body is falling apart from within.

Okita Souji possesses a frail health and terminal illness. In the proper history, she would die early of disease. During combat, her illness may act up and cause her to take damage as well as lowering her parameters. This skill is the innate willpower to overcome that disadvantage. Through sheer guts, one can temporarily ignore all damage and parameter loss due to one’s weak constitution and continue fighting as normal. The greatest skill for Okita which will allow her to stay by her comrade’s side till her very end.

Eye of the Mind (False): A
    A natural talent to forsee and avoid danger based on a sixth sense or natural intuition.

As a super genius swordsman, it is only natural that Okita would possess this skill. She can even dodge enemy attacks blindfolded and hands-tied! Don’t make her do it though, Hijikata’ll get angry.

Certain Demise: EX
    A curse of predetermined fate that ascertains the Servant’s defeat. As it is the factor that ties the spirit and human together, it has become a definitive fact written into the core of her existence. No matter what, Okita will be unable to see the end of the Holy Grail War. By the will of destiny itself, Okita will die before the finale of the war, leaving her comrades behind just like always.

Noble Phantasm:
    Shukuchi Cometes: Shrinking Earth Comet
    Range:

Okita Souji’s martial arts technique that instantly reduces the gap between her and her opponent. An extremity of movement that is more than simple quickness.

This technique has been powered by the god speed of Achilles, the fastest hero. By adding the Comet Form to the movement technique, the nimbleness and range have increased to Sage levels. It can allow her to move through a giant battlefield in a single step or repeatedly jump from point to point across the landscape. In effect, it is similar to a long-range, spammable teleport ability. There is no enemy outside of her range.

Andres Sakura: Cherry Blossom of the Brave
    Range: 0

A constantly active protection Noble Phantasm.

It grants Saber immunity to all attacks except those to the heel. Enemies or objects that contain Divinity can bypass the immunity. If Saber is hit in the heel, the immunity is deactivated. Normally, one would protect the heel but Saber like fighting with bare feet so it can’t be helped.

Mujun Sandanzuki: Contradicton Three-Stage Thrust
    Type: Anti-Unit Mystic Sword
    Range: 1

The sword technique of the genius swordsman, Okita Souji. An absolute blade that encompasses three simultaneous thrusts that occur in the same space and time. Even if one thrust is blocked, the other two will go through and pierce the enemy.

An ultimate attack that has sublimated the Noble Phantasm of Achilles. The spear of Achilles which could heal the wounds that it dealt by applying the spear once again to the injury has passed on its ability and spirit to Okita’s blade. When utilized alongside Okita’s killer technique, both abilities are applied at once. The two unblocked thrusts exist simultaneously in the same area, one wounding, one healing. A contradiction is born as both the killing sword and the healing sword exist at once. The target is being healed for a wound that has not yet occurred and is being wounded by something that is already being healed. A dual contradiction is born creating a breakdown in causality, resulting not only in the space of the sword being distorted but even the target’s existence hanging in a state of uncertainty. In the end, the paradox spiral causes a collapse in the victim’s very being and extinguishes them from life.

A sword strike that can only be described as certain-kill or instant-kill. It is an unblockable attack that guarantees absolute elimination.

Character:
    The same Okita-san as always. Since she’s still alive and a member of the Shinsengumi, she’s a little bit more serious but in the end it’s just Okita. At this point in time, she doesn’t know about her own fate so she’s living in a carefree manner, being spoiled by Kondo and reprimanded by Hijikata. Of course, she is still the number one manslayer of the Bakumatsu era; no one can surpass her footwork.

As a Demi-Servant, her abilities have reached a new level as she works with the power of the fastest hero, Achilles. She possesses a nearly perfect immunity to damage, a long range teleport, and an unblockable instant-kill attack… wait, could it possibly be that Okita has become super over powered? Well, it’s impossible for her to win so perhaps it doesn’t matter.

Whether in life or in death, Okita Souji will live each day to the fullest alongside her comrades. After all… she doesn’t have very long left.
    Archer
    "This isn't important, but do you like guns? Would you like me to teach you?"

Sakura Archer

True Name: Jeanne d’Arc
    Vessel: Niijima Yae
    Class: Archer

AGI: D
    MGI: C
    LCK: B

Background:
    Archer’s identity is Yamamoto Yae, nicknamed the Joan of Aizu. She is a woman known as a simple of female power, known for her military service and heroism. Born the daughter of a samurai, Yae showed a strange interest and affinity for guns from youth. In the proper history, she would participate in the Boshin War, disguising herself as a man and joining the battle as a gunner and unit commander.

Naturally, the Heroic Spirit possessing her is the Maiden of Orleans, Jeanne d’Arc. The two brave women have combined their powers to protect the people of the land.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: EX
    Cancels all spells except High Thaumaturgy and Great Rituals. Cannot nullify Holy Sacraments.

Independent Action: C
    Can operate for one day without a Master. Archer is a strong independent woman who don’t need no Master.

In Archer’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Saint, a denotation of one’s status as a Saint. The ability of the skill depends on the preference and decision of the user upon summoning.

Personal Skills:
    Marksmanship: C
    All-round shooting techniques including quick draw and trick-shots. Archer is a skilled gunner with great aim. She is confident that she will not lose to anyone in this field alone.

Nursing of the Saint: B
    Archer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Saint. A healing ability that combines medical technique and miracles. Medical tools can be created from magical energy and used for surgical procedures. Alongside physical healing, spiritual healing occurs simultaneously. After surgery, patients are granted an increased automatic HP recovery effect that will greatly amplify recovery during rest. Later in life, Yae would go on to become a famed nurse. Although her current abilities are not on the same level as her future self, the power of the Saint have compensated for her current lack of experience.

French Military Tactics: B
    A modern military strategy from the French Empire acting as a composite skill of charisma and military tactics. The soldiers have Aizu had been taught modern fighting styles by the French and utilized them to try and overcome the Imperial Court supported by Britain. Due to the power of Jeanne d’Arc, this skill has been powered up.

Noble Phantasm:
    Eien no Hikari: Waga Kami wa Koko ni Arite

The battle-flag of the Maiden of Heaven, Joan of Arc. The symbol of her legend, bestowing her protection onto her allies.

In the hands of Yae, its ability has slightly shifted in line with her preferences and needs. The desire of a young girl to protect her own home has manifested to call down the light of the heavens through the power of the Holy Saint. A large scale protected field is manifested protecting a full area with A-rank physical and spiritual defense. Essentially, range is increased in exchange for power.

Since Yae had trouble speaking in French, the name has been changed to Japanese so she can activate the Noble Phantasm more easily.

Guren no Yumiya: Seijo no Judan
    Type: Suicide

O’ Lord, I entrust this body to you…

The ultimate final attack of Jeanne d’Arc. The flames that once took her life have been condensed into a single bullet. By offering her life to the Lord once again, Archer can fire a shot which will burst into a torrent of sacred flames that envelop all she wishes to vanquish. It is not a Noble Phantasm to destroy or hate but one meant to save something.

Her family, her clan, her home… the feelings of Yamamoto Yae have given birth to this one final blow. This one bullet is the one she will absolutely not miss.

Since she’s a Demi-Servant using this Noble Phantasm won’t kill Yae but it will cause Jeanne to vanish. The crimson flames weren’t meant to be shot out of a gun so the attack has been ranked down slightly.

“In this bullet is the will of three brothers. Aizu will not fall!”

Character:

An eccentric and tomboyish girl who exudes with energy. From birth, Yamamoto Yae possessed a strange obsession with guns. She is a gun otaku in every sense of the word, neglecting both sewing and the path of the sword for her rifle. It would not be surprising if she went on to end up marrying her own gun. Of course, if she were summoned in the modern era, she would fall into helplessness and spend every waking moment drooling over firearm catalogues. Her bravery and unwavering spirit have earned her the nickname, Joan of Aizu. Naturally, the servant she is possessed by would have to be Jeanne herself.

As a Demi-Servant, Archer is a general support-type fighter with strong defensive abilities. In direct combat, she’s rather weak but her true potential lies alongside an army. She can bestow protection on allies, command them, heal their wounds and provide ranged fire. As long as her desire to protect others is in place, her hands will not waver and her bullets will not miss.

In the Holy Grail War, she would no doubt do her best to protect the people who are important to her. Somehow or another, she will probably end up becoming an honorary member of the Shinsengumi and fight alongside Saber.
    Lancer

"They say June Brides have happy marriages, right? How nice, I'd like to be married too..."

Inferno Lancer

True Name: Brynhildr
    Vessel: Chiba Sana
    Class: Lancer
    Source: Volsung Saga
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Armament: Naginata

CON: B

Background:
    Lancer’s identity is Chiba Sana, Sakamoto Ryoma’s former fiancée. Nicknamed the Demon Beauty of Chiba, she was known as an undefeated swordsman and peerless beauty. She was born the second daughter of a prestigious dojo and trained in martial arts from youth. At the age of ten, she had attained the level of a full master and would go on to defeat many skilled opponents. When she was 16, Sakamoto Ryoma enrolled in her family’s dojo and Sana fell deeply in love with the handsome youth. The two were quickly and eagerly engaged as the youths were pushed closer and closer. In the end, however, Sana was rejected and Ryoma married another woman. In the original history, Sana died alone without children or spouse. For some reason, incorrectly inscribed on her tombstone was the title “Wife of Sakamoto Ryoma”, the only remnant of her broken dreams.

Lancer’s Heroic Spirit is Brynhildr, the tragic battle maiden of the Volsung Saga. Brynhildr was one of the Valkyrie, daughters of Odin and goddess of war. During her life, she was saved by a hero named Sigurd and the two fell in love at first sight. Sigurd proposed to her and they were to be wedded as husband and wife. Yet, Sigurd, having lost his memories, married another woman, leaving Brynhildr behind. Betrayed and confused, Brynhildr’s love and hatred intertwined into a burning insanity and she turned her spear on the man she loved. After killing Sigurd, she committed suicide, fading away in her own flames.

The demon-like beauty and the doll-like goddess… the two tragic heroines of lost love have now joined forces in the Holy Grail War. As always, her naginata knows no equal!

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.

Possession Inheritance: A
    In Lancer’s case, two skills have been inherited: Mana Burst (Flames), a version of Mana Burst that infused a weapon with flame effects, and Hero’s Bridesmaid, the nature of a Valkryie to lead a hero to victory.

Personal Skills:
    Sword Saint of the North Star: C
    The martial-arts style of Sana’s uncle, the last Sword Saint of Japan. At the age of ten, Sana had already mastered the art and has since only grown stronger. Although she herself has not reached the rank of Sword Saint, the path that her uncle had carved for her has led her to her own pinnacle.

Through talent and hard work, Chiba Sana has truly become one with the Sword of the North Star. Her opponent is already dead.

Healing Flames: A+
    Lancer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Mana Burst (Flames). Chiba Sana was a practitioner of the art of moxibustion, a medical technique that uses heat to stimulate one’s flow of Qi. By combining that knowledge with her flames, she can heal others and boost their magical energy by carefully infusing them with fire.

Hero’s Fiancée: B
    Lancer’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Hero’s Bridesmaid and Mana Burst (Flames). The unrequited feelings of a single young girl, watching her love from a far… that is the foundation of this skill. Even if they are miles apart, even if her feelings cannot reach him, her love is true and so they will always be connected.

The skill synchronizes her magical energy with Ryoma at all times and gives a plus modifier to any success check he makes. Thanks to the stimulation effect of Healing Flames, Ryoma will constantly have his flow of magical energy boosted. In other words, it will be as if he has Mana Burst constantly activated at all times. Of course, he will have no reason to suspect what the true source of his newfound powers are but that doesn’t matter. As long as she can protect him in this manner, he doesn’t need t know…

Noble Phantasm:
    Sanako Romantia – Let Death Bring Us Together

Brynhildr’s spear of love and hate. A manifestation of Brynhild’s affection towards Sigurd which caused her to kill him.

In the hands of Sana, it transforms her naginata into a weapon of mass destruction. The more she loves, the more powerful the naginata becomes. In other words, it is a Noble Phantasm that shows the most effectiveness when used against Sakamoto Ryoma and only Ryoma. Since she isn’t a Valkyrie, the number of people she loves is rather small like any normal human, so the effective targets for her spear are low. Since she doesn’t wish to kill Ryoma, she’ll likely never get to use this Noble Phantasm.

Speaking of which, it seems this spear also has some anti-dragon properties since Sigurd ate the heart of Fafnir. Oh dear, but that’s not very useful, is it? Where would one find a dragon in modern Japan? Well, you never know, maybe it might somehow end up being used, after all.

Character:
    A kind, gentle, and graceful girl. The image of the ideal Japanese woman. Chiba Sana is the type of woman who would win the hearts of men all over Japan with her beauty and soft demeanor. Although she happens to be a martial artist without equal, her femininity is incredibly high. She is the sort of girl who would sincerely apologize after kicking your ass and taking your lunch money.

Her relationship with Ryoma is very close, one where you would suspect that they had been friends since childhood. Studying martial arts together, they became both close friends and rivals. In his letters, Ryoma would describe her strength and beauty with admiration. Of course, he never did defeat her in sparring. Soon enough, Sakmoto’s family recognized her as his fiancée and Sana confessed her blossoming feelings, only to be rejected. Even as they grew apart, Ryoma continued to show good will towards her. It is said that Ryoma’s wife, Narasaki Ryo, was very antagonistic towards Sana, a sign of just how close the two were.

As a Demi-Servant, she has become a powerful Lancer Servant with her naginata. Her abilities aren’t too combat oriented, especially her typically useless Noble Phantasm, but her martial arts alone make her a formidable enemy. Fearsome in close combat, she would easily be a match for a member of the Shinsengumi in terms of skill alone. No doubt, she would rush towards Ryoma’s side the moment the war started, plowing through enemy servants to help the effort. In the face of a maiden’s love, nothing can get in the way!

It needs not be said that she still loves Ryoma, even now. That is something that would not change even onto her deathbed. Most of all, though, she just wants him to be happy. If it means he is smiling, she will gladly watch him and Oryo from the sidelines with a bittersweet expression. That said, her possession by Brynhildr may end up having some unintended effects on her psyche… no, no, nothing nefarious. Just, if her hand were to accidently slip and her spear accidently poked Oryo a little, it’s really not her fault, right? Right?

Her most treasured possession is a kimono sleeve that she keeps on her at all times. It was the sleeve to a kimono baring the Sakamoto family crest, prepared in advance for their wedding. Carrying this sleeve with her all the way to the grave, she will never forget the smile of that dense idiot, no matter how far apart they become.
    Rider

“All I seek is to destroy… will you get in my way?”

Barbarian Rider

True Name: Odysseus
    Vessel: Takasugi Shinsaku
    Class: Rider

LCK: C

Background:
    Rider’s identity is Takasugi Shinsaku, the wise commander of the Kiheitai. Seeing the weakness of Japan, he recognized that the only path for the country’s future was to adapt to the modern era. He formed the irregular militia, Kihetai, and seeks to overthrow the Bakufu government as a means of strengthening Japan as a whole. He is known for his extraordinary cunning and mobility, overcoming his enemies with modern tactics and swift decisions.

The Heroic Spirit possessing him is the man of twists and turns, Odysseus. The cunning king of Ithaca, Odysseus participated in the Trojan War as a general and strategist. After the war, he spent ten years at sea trying to return home on the famous journey known as the Odyssey. He is known for his cunning which surpassed all heroes of his era. No matter the situation, he can always think a way out.

The innovative samurai and the wise king… the two generals have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. There is no end to their strategies.

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-rank and below, no matter what High-thaumaturgy it is.

All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

In Rider’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Command of the Strategist, a skill that maximizes the power of allied troops as an army, including oneself.

Personal Skills:
    Commander of the Militia: A
    Rider’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Command of the Strategist. All units of one’s army have their full potential drawn out by the Servants commands. Even untrained peasants are able to match the elite soldiers of another army. It is a skill that overturns the concept of the class system.

Many Names: C
    A skill that hides one’s information and classification from deduction skills and abilities. It denotes one who uses many aliases to hide one’s identity from potential enemies, a strategy Takasugi used constantly. It has been powered up by Odysseus’s own tendency for pseudonyms.

Weak Constitution: C
    A weakness struck by frail health. Takasugi suffers from tuberculosis. At all times, there is a chance of his parameters dropping abruptly. This chance increases immensely during intense combat. It is said that Takasugi ignored his own illness and pain, drowning it in alchohol as he knew how important he was to overthrowing the Bakufu.

Noble Phantasm:

To Think on the Run: Cunning like Lightning
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

The lifestyle of Takasugi Shinsaku who always came up with great strategies while moving. It is a testament to the scale of his cunning and the swiftness of his decisions, never once stopping to think as he fought. The world-famous intelligence of Odysseus has been added to this innate talent to transform into a Noble Phantasm.

It is an activatable Noble Phantasm that speeds up one’s perception and thinking capacities to extreme levels. In effect, the rest of the world will seem to move incredibly slowly to Rider, giving him time to observe and plan ahead. His own body does not move faster, only his mind.

While using this Noble Phantasm, chance of weak constitution activating increases even further and one is quickly exhausted. However, the use of this power will allow Rider to always be five steps ahead of his enemy.

Trojan Horse: Irregular Trap

The stratagem that pierced the walls of Troy. A monument imagined by Odysseus to bypass the defenses of the walled city; a giant wooden horse housing the entirety of the Greek army.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form of a large vessel. The shape of the vessel doesn’t matter and can be manipulated to the user’s preference as long as a certain size is reached. The giant monument has an A+ rank anti-suspicion effect, making others perceive it as harmless. Upon activation, the vessel will open up and one’s allies will be teleported to its location, as if they had been hiding inside the monument the whole time.

Essentially, it is a relocation Noble Phantasm that can cause an entire army to appear out of nowhere and ambush one’s enemies. For Takasugi, the allies he summons will be the members of the Kihetai.

Character:
    Takasugi Shinsaku is a man of firm will and ambition. He loves his country more than anything and desires to protect it from harm. To do this, he has decided to cut off the weakness of the country’s past and move it towards a new future. He is a serious fellow who seeks a new future through the path of destruction. Only once something has been destroyed can something be rebuilt.

As a Demi-Servant, Rider is a commander type that works best on the backlines leading his army to victory. Still the commander of the Kihetai in life, he has a mish mash of fighters to work with. Although his army may not be the most experience, his military talents and flexibility will bring out the full potential of each and every member.

From a character standpoint, Rider is a super last boss mastermind sort of character. To save his country, he will resort to no end of dirty tricks and clever stratagems. His own life doesn’t matter, only the future of the country. That’s the kind of person he is.
    Caster
    “Yay, peace, peace~”
    “No, no, this is the time to be serious.”

Dark Flame Caster

True Name: Circe
    Vessel: Oryo
    Class: Caster
    Armament: Fists

STR: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: A

Background:
    “Don’t worry, Ryoma. This super Oryou-san will protect you.”
    “Yes, yes, you’re very reliable.”

Caster’s true identity is Narasaki Ryo, or Oryuu, the wife of Sakamoto Ryoma. Her true nature is that of a dragon who has taken the form of a human. She was once sealed on top of a certain mountain and met Ryoma. Although she planned to trick him into helping her, he nonchalantly saved her without a single word and left. Falling in love at first sight, she ended up following the samurai and became his stalker wife.

The Heroic Spirit possessing her is Circe, the famed witch of Ancient Greece. Living on a mansion on an isolated island, she tricked travelers with hospitality and transformed them into pets with her magic. The cunning hero, Odysseus, appeared on her island but surpassed her sorcery with help from the gods. Having been defeated, the witch made love to the hero for one year before giving him sage advice on his further journeys.

The dragon who was saved, the falcon who was defeated… although their paths differed, their natures were once the same. Now, the two supernatural tricksters have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. With this kind of wife by his side, Ryoma should be careful.

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: B
    Creation of a Temple, which is superior to a Workshop, becomes possible.

Item Construction: A
    Magic items can be manufactured, including poisons and potions.

In Rider’s case, the skill that has been inherited is High-Speed Divine Words, an accelerated magical incantation.

Personal Skills:
    “Can I make him a frog?”
    “No.”

Draconic Witch: A
    Caster’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of High-Speed Divine Words. A composite skill that comprises of High-Speed Divine Words and Mana Burst. By boosting one’s abilities with mana combined with high-speed incantations, devastating magical attacks can be performed while in combat. A fighting style suited for close-range brawling.

Breath of the Dragon: C
    The ability to release a torrent of mana from one’s mouth, the power of the strongest phantasmal species, the Dragon. Caster can unleash a blast of dark purple flames to incinerate her opponent. Because Oryou is just a mizuchi, the range isn’t very high but the firepower is the real deal.

Stalking: C
    A Skill for keeping one’s pursuit of a beloved target. No matter how far he runs, Oryou-san will be right behind.

Noble Phantasm:
    Metabo Ryoma: Lovely Revelry

A Reality Marble of summoning. Like a loving wife, Oryou cooks up a giant feast for her husband to the point that his stomach will burst. Nothing in the world tastes better than a newly-wed’s home cooked meal so of course everything is super delicious.

With this Noble Phantasm, her dignity as the legal wife is cemented.

“Come on, Ryoma. Eat up!”
    “Isn’t this the food that turns you into a pig?”
    “It’s ok! Spirited Away hasn’t been made yet.”

Like a Soaring Piglet

A Noble Phantasm that transforms Sakamoto Ryoma into a flying pig. There are no advantages to his state except becoming very cute.

“Look Ryoma, you’re flying.”
    “Buhiiiii!?”

Character:
    “Ryoma sure is popular…”
    “Eh, Oryou-san, are you upset?”

The legendary samurai and Hero of Restoration, Sakamoto Ryoma. This time around, he’s been sidelined for his wife, the Serpent of Tachahiko, Oryou. Carefree and powerful, she is a young girl full of eccentricities. Certainly, she is a high-maintenance dragon who only someone like Ryoma could handle.

As a Demi-Servant, she doesn’t act like a Caster at all. Still relying on her physical abilities, she wrestles her opponents head on, using magecraft to boost the power of her strikes. To begin with, she was already super strong before becoming a Demi-Servant so it can’t be helped that she uses her Noble Phantasms as practical jokes. She can use her magecraft to turn people into frogs but Ryoma won’t let her eat them.

Ryoma himself would’ve liked to be possessed by someone like Francis Drake or Magellan but it can’t be helped that he’s had to take a back seat this time around. Like a proper husband, he’ll support the wild Caster from the backlines.

As for that other woman… of course, Oryou does not plan to back down. In the battle between stalker wife and yandere fiancée, the only real loser is Ryoma.
    Assassin
    "Okita... Bring out the snacks."

Assassin of Sincerity

True Name: Old Man of the Mountain
    Vessel: Hijikata Toshizou
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Armament: Katana and Rifle

STR: B
    AGI: B

Background:
    Assassin’s identity is Hijikata Toshizo, the demonic vice-commander of the Shinsengumi. A great swordsman and a talented military commander, he is one of the most famous members. Among his many duties, he is a strict enforcer of the law of the Shinsengumi, set in place to protect the honor of the organization. When one of his allies strayed from the right path, Hijikata would enforce the law and have them commit suicide. No one was exempt from the law of the Shinsengumi, even old friends, the leader, or himself. He, alone, carries he pride and code of the Shinsengumi.

The Heroic Spirit possessing him is Hassan-i-sabah or the Old Man of the Mountain. Specifically, the Assassin that has possessed him is the first Hassan, nicknamed King Hassan by some weirdo. He was the founder of the cult of assassins, the very first and the final Hassan. When one of the Hassan-i-sabah stray from the path, he will appear and take their head. The name of “The Old Man of the Mountain” is one that cannot be corrupted for this assassin will remove any head that would disgrace it. He, alone, is the true Old Man of the Mountain.

The demon vice-commander and the king of assassins… the two heroes who uphold the name of their organizations have joined forces! As long as they stand, the Shinsengumi will never die!

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A
    Ability to cut off one’s presence and hide.

In Assassin’s case, the skill that has been inherited is At the Boundary, a Skill for those who walk in the Valley and are familiar with death.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation: EX
    The ability to continue fighting after sustaining a mortal injury. It is a level that has surpassed mere willpower or toughness; even if his body has been completely destroyed, Assassin’s spirit will fight on.

Disengage: C
    The ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat or reset the battlefield. Hijikata has a more “Never retreat” attitude right now so this skill might not be used very often.

Demon of the Boundary: A
    Assassin’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of At the Boundary. Grants Hijikata an immunity to all mental interference type abilities. In addition, all attacks have a chance of insta-death.

Noble Phantasm:
    Absolute Law of the Shinsengumi
    Type: Anti-Ally

1. One must not infringe the samurai code
    2. One is not authorized to escape from office
    3. One is not allowed to arbitrarily raise money
    4. One must not arbitrarily handle litigations
    5. One is not authorized to engage in personal conflicts

A Noble Phantasm that places a compulsory binding onto oneself and one’s allies. If any one of the Shinsengumi were to break these laws, he will instantly teleport to them and enforce punishment. In almost all cases, the sentence will be death.

On the other hand, those who comply with the law will receive a tremendous boost in parameters.

Character:
    The Demonic Defender of Honor. As you’d expect, Hijikata’s character stays consistent both in death and in life. The same rigid and honorable samurai as always, he upholds the law of the Shinsengumi with an iron fist and head-cleaving sword.

As a Demi-Servant… well as expected he doesn’t suit the Assassin Class at all. He’s still skilled at stealth but his true strength really is rushing forward and never faltering. On the bright side, he’s not a Berserker so perhaps he’ll add in some interesting tactics to his fighting style. His swordsmanship and marksmanship are to be expected from the Shinsengumi’s #2. One would be lucky to have him on their side.

“Wawawa… Hijikata-san got even scarier.” - Anonymous Pink Saber
    Berserker
    “HAHAHAHA!!”

Berserker of Envy

True Name: Mordred Pendragon
    Vessel: Okada Izo
    Class: Berserker
    Source: Arthurian Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Armament: Clarent

STR: B+
    CON: C
    NP: B

Background:
    Berserker’s identity is Okada Izo, one of the Four Hitokiri of the Bakumatsu period. A talented swordsman, he participated in notable assassinations under the command of Takechi Hanpeita. Although he isn’t the strongest swordsman from the Bakumatsu period, he acts like it, bragging about his talent and skills. His deameanor is that of a bloodthirsty mad man with a rough attitude contrasting his nimble swordsmanship. In the end, his attitude hides how weak he is compared to true sword masters. All he really wants is to be acknowledged.

The spirit possessing Izo is Mordred Pendragon, son of King Arthur. A Knight of the Round Table, Mordred fought alongside her father and his comrades as a loyal soldier. Yet, she eventually turned on the king and incited a rebellion, ultimately killing the king in exchange for her own life. Although she does hate King Arthur, she also loves her and simply wished to be recognized by the father she loved. In the end, all she really wanted was to be acknowledged.

The mad manslayer and the Knight of Treachery... the two swordsmen of east and west have joined forces in the Holy Grail War. Although they may be covered in madness, the power of their blade will lay any opponent to waste.

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: C
    Rank up all parameters except Luck and Mana in exchange for one’s ability to think and talk.

Okada Izo possessed a special talent that allowed him to copy any sword technique he sees. This power has been lost due to Mad Enhancement as he now lacks the mental capacity to perceive and analyze fighting techniques.

In Saber’s case, the skill that has been inherited is Instinct, an innate sixth sense that leads one to the optimal path in combat.

Personal Skills:
    Manslayer: A
    The nature of one called Hitokiri. Grants large advantage against human opponents.

Eye of the Mind (False): B
    A natural talent to forsee and avoid danger based on a sixth sense or natural intuition. It has had its power increased thanks to Mordred’s instincts. Say what you want but Okada Izo was a natural talent.

Natural Arms Mastery: B
    Berserker’s Succeed Phantasm, a sublimation of Instinct. It is a skill that prevents degradation of fighting technique when under the effect of mental hindrance. In effect, it is similar to the skill, Eternal Arms Mastery, but it is different in nature. Rather than a complete mastery of body, mind, and spirit, it is an innate talent to perform complicated fighting techniques without relying on one’s mental capacity or skill. Even the highest level of sword techniques can be performed on instinct alone.

Although Berserker can no longer copy other people’s techniques, he can still use the ones he has already learnt in life.

Noble Phantasm:
    Camelot Memoir: Record of the Thirteen Swords

An accumulation of the fighting abilities of the famed Knights of the Round Table.

Okada Izo possesses the special ability to make any sword technique his own from a single glance. Blinded by rage, he can no longer perceive new techniques but those that he has already seen can be reproduced perfectly. By accessing the memories of Mordred who fought alongside the Knights of the Round Table, Izo can thus use the sword styles of every member of the Round Table.

With the exception of truly special techniques that require mystic swords, all of Camelot’s greatest warriors now reside in Izo’s blade. The powerful swings of Sir Gawain, the precise strikes of Sir Tristan, the thundering barrage of Sir Gareth, the agile defense of Sir Gaheris, the unhealable wounds of Sir Kay’s strikes, the thrust of Sir Bedivere which could draw blood from the air itself, Sir Balin’s anti-genital attack … all of these techniques and more have been stolen by Berserker. It goes without saying that the peerless prowess of Sir Lancelot and Sir Galahad have been reproduced as well. All thirteen swords combined into one fighting style that surpasses each single one… that is Berserker’s Noble Phantasm, Camelot Memoir.

Clarent Shine Arthur: In the Footsteps of My Father

The true power of the stolen sword unleashed.

Clarent is the sword that Mordred stole when she rebelled against King Arthur. It is a ceremonial blade that represented the authority of the King. By taking the sword, Mordred made clear her intentions of usurping the throne. Alongside representing the King’s authority, the sword was used in ceremonies such as knighting others. Because Mordred stole the sword, she did not possess the right and wisdom needed to unleash its full potential. Luckily, she did once see it being used when she herself was knighted and that is enough.

By accessing Mordred’s memories, Izo can also reproduce the ceremony technique of King Arthur. Since he possesses both the actual sword and the technique, the sword’s true power can be used. By performing the ceremony, Berserker can knight another person, human or servant, who swears loyalty to him. Those who are knighted fall under the King’s domain and gain a status boost. In addition, each person Berserker knights increases his authority and makes the blade stronger.

While Berserker lacks the reason to personally go and knight others, a Master would be able to command him to do so, increasing their numbers as well as powering up Berserker.

Character:
    A proper Berserker who lacks any high intelligence. Like a proper hired muscle, he’ll do whatever his leader will tell him like a good boy and revel in brutally ripping his enemies apart. As you’d expect, he’s pretty long gone so the best he can do in terms of communication is roar at the sky and yell “HANPEITA!!!” or “CHICHIUE!!!”.

As a Demi-Servant, Okada Izo has finally graduated from terribly mediocre to slightly decent. Having been given the sword techniques of the famous Knights of the Round Table, he’s switched to a western fighting style and uses a western sword. Even so, all he can do is rely on the techniques of other people so he’ll inevitably get defeated again. In life, in death, he really is just a big fish in a small pond.

Creator's Notes
    When one thinks 19th century, one obviously thinks Meiji Restoration. And when one thinks Meiji Restoration, one thinks transfusion of Western and Japanese culture. Basically, that’s the train of thoughts that led me to this idea.

I don’t know if I succeeded or not, but I wanted to create unique servants that blended Japanese and Western abilities, giving a very 19th century feel to them. Some came out better than others, but overall, I’m proud of everyone. There were a few other Bakumatsu heroes I would’ve liked to do, but this time around I prioritized cute girls, because that’s what’s really important.

The following are the sources for the images used:

Opening
    Saber
    Rider

Assassin
    Berserker
    Lancer - Magical Phose Prism Girl
    Crying because I don't know if I'm supposed to put the Servants in the Japan category or in wherever the original Servant is from for the compilation

Blog Entries
    Okay, somebody needs to make a fanfic with that "Meiji samurai + western legendary heroes" premise. It sounds ridiculously awesome. To make a small nitpick, I'm pretty sure (having written a sheet of him myself) it was sir Culhwch and not Bedivere who had a "draw blood from the air itself" technique, so you might want to change that unless you've read some legend that I haven't.

- - - Updated - - -

Crying because I don't know if I'm supposed to put the Servants in the Japan category or in wherever the original Servant is from for the compilation
    Probably it would be decided by the original Servant's nationality, since that's what's listed in the Source section.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Okay, somebody needs to make a fanfic with that "Meiji samurai + western legendary heroes" premise. It sounds ridiculously awesome.
    This reminds me that I need to make that William Adams/Miura Anjin sheet as well.

So much backlog to do. T_T
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    SWIFT FOOTED OKITA
    Zikari-kun won again