Page 619 of 858 FirstFirst ... 119519569609614617618619620621624629669719 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    It takes a while for the OP to be updated, since there are so many, and only a few people that actually nice enough to compile them all.
    Yes.

I'm busy. I come in and there are 10+ pages of Servants on top of the 70+ I still have to compile. Which is why I did it by 'creator' instead of the old idea. At first. Now everyone says it's better to update the lists -- tedious, eye-straining, caffeine, carpal tunnel. Better. Right.

If anyone wants to take over be my guest, I'm not as active as I'd thought I'd be when accepting the position.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's very likely that I do the 50-page compilations from now on and I have no life lots of free time. If this compilation is done right, you can count me in as a volunteer for doing the index

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    besides the espionage-presence concealment argumentation how do you find Stelletski actually shiki-pon ? would you say he is Quality wise similar good like Gladios ?
    Other than the spelling errors, its at least another step in the "right" direction (and its something complete too). However, the NP is a mess and for the most part, the parameters are far too high for a modern Servant (especially one with barely any fame) and the Skills with their rankings are a bit off. The most glaring thing for me is the B++ Luck, given that the man never even found the place he was looking for. Not exactly fortunate to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, Shiki-pon, that Iseult Servant is really good, to the point where I'd say it's one of the best you've done so far.

I'm quite impressed by how much you managed to flesh out her/their personalities with that little back and forth dialogue.
    Making it the best I've done so far in terms of personality was the objective, so I'm glad that you feel I've succeeded. The back and forth dialogue was kinda annoying to do, but I think it works to set the sheet apart from others.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Shielder:

Appearance
    :

True Name: Melia

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Class: Lancer

Strength- A
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- B
    NP- A

Personality
    Despite being a nymph, which are normally seen as peaceful spirits of nature, Shielder has an aggressive and boisterous personality. She likes muscular men who think with their fists (Leonidas is basically her ideal man) and dislikes scrawny men who prefer to stand around and think instead of act. Shielder is strongly devoted to her Master regardless of her personal opinions of them, feeling that just summoning her into the world is something to which she owes them a boundless debt of loyalty. Her attitude towards her Master is essentially that of a loyal soldier to their commander.

As a nymph (albeit an unconventional one), Shielder also deeply loves nature and harming the natural world in her presence is one of the few things that can make her truly wrathful. In her free time, when not fighting or attending to her Master Shielder enjoys spending time outdoors and basking in the untamed beauty of the wild. Despite her aggression, Shielder is surprisingly maternal and has a soft spot for children. Meeting Andersen, who has the body of an adorable child but the mind of the kind of man she hates most, is sure to arouse some conflicting feelings in her.

Shielder's wish on the Holy Grail is to resurrect her beloved children, the Bronze Age of Man, who were wiped out in a flood sent by Zeus due to their disrespect for the gods.

Dislikes: destruction of nature, scrawny men
    Talent: raising a bunch of muscle-headed idiots darling children
    Natural Enemy: Zeus

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- C+
    A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the protective range of this Skill spreads in proportion to the rank. Shielder can plant herself into the earth, creating a shimmering green barrier that protects everything a hundred yards from her in all directions. However, she is unable to move while doing this.

Magic Resistance- B
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Proves difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Child Of Nature- EX
    A Skill that represents one as born from and belonging to the Reverse Side of the World. Shielder gains two ranks up to all her parameters while fighting in an environment where nature still dominates (as opposed to urban areas such as cities), as well as a constant supply of Mana that lets her sustain herself independently of a Master.

As the first nymph, born when the blood of castrated Ouranos soaked into the soil of Gaea, Shielder naturally (pardon the pun) boasts a peerless rank in this Skill.

Medicinal Body (Honey)- A

Shielder can secrete an incredibly potent magical honey from her skin. Any human who ingests the honey will have their health and stamina restored, as well as be purged of status ailments like poisons and curses. While this is an incredibly beneficial Skill to her allies, Shielder is limited in how much honey she can create at a time before overtaxing herself. After discharging enough honey to fill a large barrel and fully heal the wounds of roughly three individuals, Shielder will be completely exhausted and unable to fight or do much other than sleep for the rest of the day.

In legend, Shielder and her sisters nursed the infant king of gods Zeus with the magical honey they produced, along with milk from the divine cow Amalthea.

Wisdom Of Warfare- A+

Having mothered the Bronze Age of Man and personally educated them in the arts of warfare, Shielder is supremely knowledgeable in all forms and methods of war. She can practice any Skill related to warfare at B~A ranked proficiency, as well as recognize other Greek Heroic Spirits at a glance if they ever showed prowess on the battlefield.

Noble Phantasms
    Deucalion
    Ashen Spear Of Brutality

Type
    : Anti-Unit

A spear carved from the wood of the world's first ash tree and topped with a vicious bronze head. It carries the violent and warlike power of Shielder's children, the Bronze Age of Man, manifesting in a jagged blood-red aura coating the blade. Each strike from this spear cuts deeper and is harder to heal from than an ordinary weapon, as well as cutting through magical defenses ranked C or lower.

Aristaeus
    Nature, Become My Shield

Type: Barrier

A large wooden shield decorated with intricate relief images of spiralling vines and flowers. It embodies Shielder's authority and power as the first nymph. The defensive power of this shield scales directly with the influence of nature around Shielder. In urban areas such as cities with minimal presence of nature it only boasts the protective power of a C-ranked Noble Phantasm.

However, in areas where the power of nature is still strong such as forests the shield showcases nigh invincible defensive might, strengthened by the collective will of
    Gaea
    nature
    to endure and survive. At its maximum power, breaking through this shield would require an attack capable of destroying all of Earth's ecosystem. However, that level of power could only be shown in an environment where nature dominates completely untouched by the hands of man. Due to such a thing being virtually unthinkable in the modern age, it is almost impossible for Shielder to release this Noble Phantasm's true power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sheet is something of an experiment in how far I could take an obscure mythical figure and hype them up into a powerhouse. I almost certainly went a little (or a lot) too far but I had fun making it, so whatever. Also, this sheet was very inspired by Riordan's The Burning Maze book, which similarly featured the Meliae as a bunch of badass and militaristic warrior-women. As always, comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 13th, 2018 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Corrected book reference in author's note

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Melia: Interesting, though first off I might note that this appears to be a Melia, given that the Meliae are a group of nymphs (not dryads - they we're the nymphs of of oaks). I guess the lack of a background section hurts the sheet in that respect.
    As for parameters, I don't have much to say given that we don't know Shielder's base parameters. The general assumption being that older = stronger, the stats seem about right. Why is her NP stat C~A++ though? I'd imagine A would be a close enough estimate.

As for Skills, I'm assuming Territory Defense is her version of Self-Field Defense. Wisdom of Warfare seems a bit off, as well as more than a little derivative, especially given the relative obscurity of Melia.

Deucalion as a Noble Phantasm is kinda boring, given that it appears to be just Diarmuid's spears rolled into one. Personally, I'd probably have gone with either something water-related (given the connotations of the name), or maybe some kind of growing/plant thingy.
    Aristaeus is more interesting, though I have to admit that the first thing that came to mind from a Melia-Shielder was a representation of shielding the infant Zeus from Cronos, maybe with some Presence Concealment-ish effects.

All in all, a sheet well done. I do have to note that the repeated use of 'dryad' when the Meliae were nymphs irks the pedant in me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    @Melia: Interesting, though first off I might note that this appears to be a Melia, given that the Meliae are a group of nymphs (not dryads - they we're the nymphs of of oaks). I guess the lack of a background section hurts the sheet in that respect.
    As for parameters, I don't have much to say given that we don't know Shielder's base parameters. The general assumption being that older = stronger, the stats seem about right. Why is her NP stat C~A++ though? I'd imagine A would be a close enough estimate.

As for Skills, I'm assuming Territory Defense is her version of Self-Field Defense. Wisdom of Warfare seems a bit off, as well as more than a little derivative, especially given the relative obscurity of Melia.

Deucalion as a Noble Phantasm is kinda boring, given that it appears to be just Diarmuid's spears rolled into one. Personally, I'd probably have gone with either something water-related (given the connotations of the name), or maybe some kind of growing/plant thingy.
    Aristaeus is more interesting, though I have to admit that the first thing that came to mind from a Melia-Shielder was a representation of shielding the infant Zeus from Cronos, maybe with some Presence Concealment-ish effects.

All in all, a sheet well done. I do have to note that the repeated use of 'dryad' when the Meliae were nymphs irks the pedant in me.
    Sorry about the nymph/dryad thing, I somehow got that confused despite looking at her wiki page multiple times while writing the sheet. I'll correct it posthaste.

You're right about the Meliae being a group rather than an individual (my first idea for the sheet even involved all seven of them sharing a saint graph, but I decided that was a little too weird and complicated), but Callimachus listed Melia as one of them and as far as I know she's the only named one so I just decided to use her name for reference. Territory Defense is just Self-Field Defense except not translated like garbage. It's meant to be the same Skill. I see what you mean with Wisdom Of Warfare being derivative, but I wanted a Skill to represent her being the mother for the Bronze Age of Man, and that was the best concept that came to mind.

Thanks for the feedback Shiki-pon!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback Shiki-pon!
    No problem, given that it gives me the excuse to do this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rider of Thunder
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Thjálfi
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: A
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding - Rank A-: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. However, due to the nature of Rider’s beasts, they still refuse to follow his commands. Further, he lacks confidence in his ability to handle mounts and vehicles, lowering the efficiency of this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Uncrowned Martial Arts - Rank -: Arms competency that was not recognized by others due to various reasons.
    Due to being a mere human associating with the gods, Rider’s competence was often overlooked. To his opponent’s, Rider’s parameters seem a rank lower than they actually are. In addition, his Racing with Though Skill is obscured. These effects are terminated once his True Name is revealed.

Eye of the Mind (True) - Rank C+: A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. Rider’s adventures have taught him well, and he is fully aware of the need for calm when facing danger. For a mere human, to be able to survive against the foes of gods would grant this Skill, but Rider even managed to defeat some of them by himself.

Racing with Thought - Rank A: Rider’s most famous deed manifested as a Skill. Though his attempt ended in failure, Rider came close to beating thought itself in a contest of speed. Further, the Skill also amplifies his speed in terms of reaction time and thought, allowing him to take full advantage of his speed.
    Thanks to this Skill, Rider occupies the upper echelons of all Heroic Spirits in terms of speed, though there are still those that are faster than him. However, moving at his top speed wears Rider out, and using the speed afforded by Racing with Thought for long periods can leave him unable to move for some time. In addition to these effects, as Rider is capable of operating at the speed of thought, his movement is difficult to impossible to grasp or predict without Skills such as Eye of the Mind or Instinct.

Noble Phantasms

The Master’s Goats
    Tanngrisnir & Tanngnjóstr

Anti-Army, Rank A
    The source of Rider’s qualification for the class, Tanngrisnir & Tanngnjóstr summons a wooden chariot drawn by a pair of goats, the eponymous Tanngrisnir and Tanngjóstr. The goats are Divine Beasts, originally under the ownership of Rider’s master, Thor. As it is the goats that comprise this Noble Phantasm, the chariot itself is sturdy, but no more so than other Servant tools.
    Once the True Name of of Tanngrisnir & Tanngnjóstr is invoked, the goats begin a reckless charge. As they pick up speed, the goats develop a bow-wave. This bow-wave, along with the thundering hooves of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr, tear up the earth, their steps throwing sparks from the ground. Once they reach their top speed, the passage of the chariot actually ignites the ground they have passed over, causing it to burst from the heat built up. Thanks to the bow-wave, not even fully dodging the goats is enough to save oneself from suffering damage.
    However, unlike other beasts belonging to Riders, Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr do not, for the most part, follow Rider’s instructions. When their names are called, they will charge, but they will define the target by themselves. To add to the unpredictability of this Noble Phantasm, one of the goats is lame in one foot, making the chariot’s movement all the more erratic.
    The mutual enmity between Rider and the goats does have one advantage thanks to the goats’ special quality. Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr can be resurrected as long as the two leave physical remains. Originally, this ritual of resurrection used Mjölnir as a focus to bring the goats to life instantly, but Rider has the ability to replicate the ritual’s effects without it, through the expenditure of time and Magical Energy. Thus, Tanngrisnir & Tanngnjóstr can be used as a repeat-usage Broken Phantasm should Rider wish to do so. The goats probably aren’t thrilled about that.

Description
    Dislikes: Jötunn, thunderstorms
    Talents: Running, routine chores
    Natural Enemy: Tanngrisnir, Tanngnjóstr

Rider’s true identity is Thjálfi, Thor’s Servant.

As someone who was often overlooked during his life, Thjálfi is out to prove himself. Inspired by the example Thor showed him, he yearns to be a great hero, one worthy of serving Thor. Despite his earnestness, he isn’t without guile, and thus hides his identity like many other Servants. Thjálfi is a little worried that his master wouldn’t approve of that. Besides that, he is a worrywart when it comes to his reputation, often anguishing about the use of his Servant class in lieu of his name and wondering how this affects his reputation… At least in private.
    Oddly for one who served the God of Thunder in life, Thjálfi is terrified of thunderstorms. He feels an instinctual dread when a thunderstorm is coming, and though the ability is useful for forecasts, he doesn’t like it. Thjálfi has connected thunder to Thor’s fury, and feels he’s done something wrong whenever there’s a storm.
    Thjálfi is a big fan of other heroes, and despite not knowing many in his life, becoming a Heroic Spirit has certainly broadened his horizons in that respect. He feels that, thanks to his age and relative obscurity, he is a junior to every hero. As such, he treats them with unflinching respect and wishes to do to them proud when he deals with them. Conversely, he despises Jötunn and those who remind him of such creatures. Rather than having anything against the species, he rejects those who would bully others and use their power to rule over their lessers. Villains and tyrants are existences he cannot abide.
    In regards to his Master, Thjálfi seeks to follow their instructions as well as he can. He is a bit leery about having two masters, and sees Thor as the only true master that he can have. He would appreciate a righteous or heroic Master, and would balk at an unjust or craven one. In the latter case, he might even come to reject them entirely.
    Unsurprisingly, it is his fondest wish to be recognized for his talents and deeds.
    Thjálfi is more than a little obsessive about his appearance, thinking that to appear at less than his best would be an insult both to Thor and his current Master.

Lore
    Thjálfi was the son of a peasant family, which one day happened to play host to Thor himself. As a reward for their hospitality, the God of Thunder allowed the family to share in a feast made of Thor’s goats. However, when morning came and Thor resurrected his goats, he noticed that one them had been lamed. Thjálfi was to blame, having cracked one of the leg bones during the meal. Thor was furious, but eventually relented, taking Thjálfi and his sister Röskva as his servants.
    From there, the group headed to a vast forest in the realm of Jötunheimr. They spent the night in a building that turns out to be the glove of an immense being, Skrymir. The next night, Thor found that he is unable to kill Skrymir, and the group sleeps in fear beneath an oak. The following day the group arrived at Utgard-Loki's keep and Utgard-Loki has each member (excluding Röskva) perform a feat to gain boarding. Each member who performs a feat loses, including Thjálfi, who thrice loses a race against a figure named Hugi. After the group spends the night at the keep, Utgard-Loki reveals that he was in fact Skrymir and that Thor actually nearly killed him. Similarly, the contests were not as they seemed; Thjálfi, for example, raced against thought itself (Hugi meaning "thought" in Old Norse). Utgard-Loki notes that he and the inhabitants were terrified at what the group was able to achieve, and that they must part. Utgard-Loki and his keep disappear.
    After returning to Asgard, Thjálfi accompanied Thor on many adventures, such as helping him dispatch the clay giant Mokkerkalfe. He was also taught by Thor to be a charioteer, much to the chagrin of both Thjálfi and the goats.
    Thjálfi’s fate during Ragnarok is not recorded.

Notes
    The faceclaim was the closest I could find. I guess Thjálfi’s a bishie/trap now (although the faceclaim is a girl). Or maybe some of Roskva’s appearance has bled over.
    Also, Racing with Thought could've easily been a Noble Phantasm, but I decided that a more low-key interpretation as a Skill fits the character better.

Blog Entries
    Update: I added some more fluff to Melia's Personality section explaining how she gets along with children.

That Thjalfi sheet is cool, by the way.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Funny, that Rider is practically the antithesis of my next Rider, both in character and quality

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Funny, that Rider is practically the antithesis of my next Rider, both in character and quality
    I'm guessing your next Rider is either going to be a big manly man like Iskandar or a tomboy onee-san sort of like my Shielder?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maybe it's Gilgamesh the Barbarian from his pre-Enkidu days? He just underwent an image change to become a bishie later on... "Mongrel! All things are possible to a king!"

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's Gilgamesh the Barbarian from his pre-Enkidu days? He just underwent an image change to become a bishie later on... "Mongrel! All things are possible to a king!"
    Either that or scruffy Gilgamesh when he was wandering around looking for the Herb of Immortality...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin of the Frozen North
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Gunner
    True Name: Simo Häyhä
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Northern Europe (20th century)
    Armament: Rifle

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Presence Concealment - Rank C+: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Marksmanship - Rank C: A Skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. A Class Skill of the Gunner class.
    For Assassin, trick shots are a useless parlor trick. He still possesses the raw skill necessary to pull such things off, but merely uses Marksmanship to make his shots curve in midair, ricochet from obstacles or strike from otherwise impossible angles.

Personal Skills:

Double Summon - Rank C: A rare Personal Skill possessed only by a few select Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess Class Skills from two distinct classes. It is limited only to some of the extra classes, the cavalry classes, and 'modern classes' like Gunner.
    Assassin possesses Class Skills from both the Assassin and Gunner classes.

Sniper - Rank A++: A Personal Skill restricted to those who kill silently from afar. It is almost exclusive to more modern Heroic Spirits. In addition to its own effects, an effect similar to Clairvoyance is included.
    For Assassin, it is possible to kill silently from great distances, even across an entire city or through a crowded forest. Furthermore, as it is a sniper’s primary task to take out high-value targets, Assassin’s bullets receive a damage boost proportional to the ‘rank’ of a target. An existence like a monarch or the leader of a magus family are some examples of targets of high value.

Independent Action - Rank C: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract. It is both useful and troublesome depending on the disposition of the Servant and the rank of Independent Action. Acting in autonomy from the Master's Magical Energy supply, the Master can concentrate their own Magical Energy on large spells, or the Servant will be fine even in the case they cannot supply Magical Energy due to injury. The downside is that they can be harder to control and keep by their side, making the only true way to command them is by utilizing Command Spells.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for one day without a Master. As a skilled sniper operating away from friendly lines, it is natural that Assassin would have the ability to act independently.

Noble Phantasms

The White Death
    Belaya Smert

Anti-Army, Rank B
    A Noble Phantasm keyed to enhancing Assassin’s performance as a sniper through the creation of conditions that are beneficial to him and detrimental to his enemies. Though it is an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm, under the right conditions its type could change to Anti-Country. Belaya Smert functions by changing the weather itself. Normally, its area of effect is limited to around that of a city, but if the weather is cold enough or if it is winter, the area can be enlarged greatly.
    Changing the seasons themselves to reflect those of the cold winter during which Assassin earned his fame, Belaya Smert will gradually start to lower the temperature of the area. Within a few moments of its activation, the temperature will have dropped below zero. Soon it will start snowing, and the area of the Holy Grail War will be wrapped in winter. Assassin’s Presence Concealment will be ranked up considerably. Assassin himself will also not be affected by weather, and can see a target clearly even in a howling snowstorm.
    Once Belaya Smert is activated, however, it is not possible to shut it down, except by killing Assassin. The cold weather will only worsen the longer it is active, eventually drowning the Holy Grail War in a hellish winter. It is because of the danger that Belaya Smert poses to civilians that Assassin disdains its use.

Description
    Dislikes: His nickname, his reputation
    Talents: Hunting, following orders
    Natural Enemy: N/A

Assassin’s true identity is Simo Häyhä, the White Death.

Stoic almost to the point of lifelessness, Häyhä takes no pleasure in his summoning as an Assassin. As he sees it, he has been summoned for his skill alone, so that is what he provides, unquestioningly. Killing under orders is nothing new to Häyhä, but he would’ve liked a reputation as something other than a killer of men. Possibly as a dog breeder.
    Häyhä is very humble, even if he is one of the few Heroic Spirits with a legend less than a hundred years old. As such, he does not know how to respond to compliments at all. Mostly, he would either react awkwardly, trying to belittle his deeds, or simply try his best to leave the conversation as politely as he could.
    When face-to-face with the Heroic Spirits of the past, Häyhä does not know how to respond. His stoic front will crumble in the face of those who would treat their enemies as comrades of the same battlefield, to be replaced by befuddlement. Being distant is what he excels at, with his summoning as an Assassin only serving to amplify this, and the close terms certain heroes of antiquity use with their foes is alien to him.
    Should he meet someone willing to engage him as a person rather than as a reputed sniper, Häyhä’s icy demeanor will begin to thaw. He is used to long vigils, waiting for the opportunity to fire a perfect shot. Operating alone, he never really had someone to talk to. When engaged in casual conversation, he will most likely start awkwardly, speaking of the weather and other such things. Eventually, the conversation might end up on the subject of dogs, which Häyhä is fond of, and possesses an almost depthless knowledge on.
    Häyhä does not truly care what his Master is like, as in a war, he is acting as ordered. Still, he would very much like it if he was treated as something beyond his reputation. He would also be more at home with a defensive-minded Master rather than an aggressive one.
    His wish to the Holy Grail would be for his nation’s prosperity. Privately, however, he would like it if his legend came to encompass something other than his skills as a sniper.

Lore
    Depending on the record, Simo Häyhä was born in 1905 in the farming town of Rautjärvi. Once the Soviet Union was formed and Finland had gained its independence, the town in which he lived found itself to be only a very short distance from the Russian border. His childhood was filled with plenty of hard work on the farm, which coupled with the Finnish wilderness made him a very tough – yet patient – man. A few years later in 1925, Häyhä served a mandatory one-year service in Finland's army. While one year may not be a long time, he obviously made the best of it: by the time he was honorably discharged, he had been promoted to the rank of corporal.
    Later on, Häyhä joined the Finnish Civil Guard, a military organization comparable to the National Guard in the United States. During his time with the Civil Guard, he received a great deal of training, which included target shooting. Shooting was always an interest for Häyhä, and any spare time he had was spent outdoors shooting at whatever targets he could find. His first rifle was a Russian-built Mosin-Nagant bolt action M91, and was later introduced to the better-performing M28/30 and the 9mm Suomi submachine gun. Thanks to both his training and natural enjoyment of shooting, Häyhä was eventually able to hit a target 16 times per minute at about 500 feet away, making him an excellent sniper—a skill that would later serve him very well.
    In 1939, the Soviet Union attempted to invade Finland. Being a member of the Civil Guard, Häyhä was called into service, serving under the 6th Company of JR 34 on the Kollaa River. Despite being outnumbered,the Finns were still victorious at the end of the day. The invading Soviets weren’t as organized as one would expect: they spoke many different languages, and they weren’t used to the harsh Finnish winters either. In fact, the winter of 1939-40 was very snowy, and had temperatures ranging from -40 to -20 degrees Celsius.
    Simo Häyhä's involvement in the Winter War was very extraordinary. With his Mosin-Nagant M91 rifle, he would dress in white winter camouflage, and carry with him only a day’s worth of supplies and ammunition. While hiding out in the snow, he would then take out any Russian who entered his killing zone. Häyhä preferred to use iron sights on his gun instead of scopes, as scopes had a tendency to glare in the sunlight and reveal his position. He would put snow in his mouth to hide his breath from being seen in the cold air. While he may sound like an ordinary sniper, this was far from the case: over the course of 100 days during the winter he racked up over 500 kills, earning him the nickname “The White Death”. The Soviets feared him so much that they mounted numerous counter sniper and artillery attacks to get rid of him, all of which failed miserably. However, on March 6th, 1940, he was hit in the jaw by an explosive round from a counter sniper. He fell into an 11-day coma, awakening on the day that the war ended.
    Häyhä was given numerous awards, and was also promoted from corporal to second lieutenant, a jump in the ranks that had never been seen in Finland’s history. Despite being slightly disfigured, he recovered from his injury, and went on to live until the age of 96. He allegedly attributed his deadly sniping skills to “practice”.
    Despite gaining around 22,000 square miles of Finnish soil, the Soviets lost the Winter War, with 1,000,000 of their original 1,500,000 troops having been killed by the defending Finns. A Russian general later remarked that the land they had conquered was “just enough to bury their dead”.

Notes
    This one I actually did have lying around. It was mostly the excellent faceclaim that saved this from being scrapped entirely.

The NP name is in Russian since they’re the ones who gave him the title. Same reasoning as with Vlad’s Kazikli Bey being in Turkish.
    I mostly wanted to do Häyhä since there doesn’t seem to be a ‘proper’ version of him around (by which I mean someone with a personality beyond ‘cold killer’ - not that this one deviates much). Heroic Spirits are people, after all.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; July 1st, 2018 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Simo Hayha: Is this guy like some kind of milestone everyone here has to do at some point? Just kidding, but it kind of feels that way at times given how many different versions of him have cropped up. He's pretty decent all around. Nothing other than personality (which you did a good job of fleshing out) really stands out for me compared to the other Simo sheets I've seen. Personally, Adlet's (admittedly wanked) sheet was always my favorite take on the guy...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Simo Hayha: Is this guy like some kind of milestone everyone here has to do at some point? Just kidding, but it kind of feels that way at times given how many different versions of him have cropped up. He's pretty decent all around. Nothing other than personality (which you did a good job of fleshing out) really stands out for me compared to the other Simo sheets I've seen. Personally, Adlet's (admittedly wanked) sheet was always my favorite take on the guy...
    Well, he is one of the more famous post-19th century Heroic Spirit candidates around, as well as one of the older snipers (and thus someone with a clear concept). Low-hanging fruit or something to that effect. And as for standing out, he's not really supposed to, I guess. Chalk it up to personal preference, but I feel that the more grounded a take on recent Heroic Spirit is, the better. But I digress.
    Still (at least) four more sheets that I should get done before next wednesday.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; July 1st, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing your next Rider is either going to be a big manly man like Iskandar or a tomboy onee-san sort of like my Shielder?
    Not really. I'm thinking more of a Shinji.

Nah, it's Phaethon, the son of Helios. I think that someone who had divine blood and accidentally almost killed everyone just to prove his worth contrasts a lot with Thjalfi.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, perhaps I change his personality. Enough Greek Shinjis with Perseus and Jason

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow *phew* hardlya day off and hree new are there ..

FAir Berserker: Congrattolation shiki ! i like your Concept of her split mind hometeru !one Question how would she be personality wise and abbiliity wise as caster or alter ego ?

Melia: although like shiki said a short lore description would be nice , a very good profile ! just besides i think on of my Masters would be from her likings,

Simo Häyhä:
    quite good profile Quality wise although im not very fond of Sniper or gunners Heroic Spirits/are not my forte (this is the reason why i have Troubles with making calamity jane could you give me atleast with her some tipps please)

Thjálfi: Very good profile ! i will Mention him in on of my profiles because i will make a Thor profile.

These are my next profiles i will work :

Krishna(based on dragolords base script, state(3/4))

Yudhistihra(Half finished ,presumably as Lancer or probably as Rider or Caster)

Willhelm Tell(either as Alter Ego or Archer state(2/5))

Calamity Jane(State: problematic)

Thor(Berserker)

Fenris(Berserker state (2/3) wife Version state(1/3))

If some one have some suggestions im thankfull for answers and will try to work them in
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Willhelm Tell(either as Alter Ego or Archer state(2/5))
    Now I'm curious; why would Tell qualify as an Alter-Ego?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Probably because there are multiple people that have roughly the same legend.

Blog Entries
    Probably because there are multiple people that have roughly the same legend.
    True, but that in itself feels like a kind of weak justification to me. It'd be like saying Siegfried is an Alter-Ego because Sigurd exists...