Page 625 of 858 FirstFirst ... 125525575615620623624625626627630635675725 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yes, he's been released today
    Thanks. I happened to come across the reveal in GO's story thread just before reading your post.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I literally release him because I am being sniped and I was planning to use him for other things.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Mine will trash talk, but the canon one probably acts laidback as ever.

--

I added relation with canon Napoleon if anyone care.
    Inrteresting Shinji-ish like Boneparte but to be honest i thought already from Napoleon *as Shinji who is actually able to archieve something* .

one Question what do you mean with "but also a hyperbolic ham." i dont understand what you mean there .

ps: I think he should also have saber qualifications.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Berserker
    Identity: Princess Iron Fan
    Also known as: Demonic Lady
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Attribute: Earth
    Origin: Journey to the West, China
    Armament: Fans
    Dislikes: Being cheated on, foxes, monkeys
    Talents: Cooking
    Natural enemy: Sun Wukong

Parameters:
    Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: C
    NP: B

Background
    The Princess Iron Fan is the wife of the Bull Demon King and mother of the Red Boy that appears in the story Journey to the West. A demoness of great beauty, she awaits her husband in the cave they live at, angry at him for having found out that he’s having an affair with Princess Jade Face, a fox spirit.

After encountering a mountain range with active volcanoes during his pilgrimage with Xuanzang Sanzang and company, Sun Wukong asked Iron Fan for her husband’s magical fan, the Bājiāoshàn, whose whirlwinds would be able to put out the fire of the volcanoes. Wukong expected her to give it to him since him and the Bull Demon King became sworn friends 500 years ago, but she refused. Wukong asked a second time, just to receive the same answer. The Monkey King answered by shapeshifting into a fly, entering her mouth, and punching her innards from the insides until she gave him the fan, which resulted to be a fake one.

Having almost turned into roasted monkey, Wukong transformed himself into the Bull Demon King and asked Iron Fan for the true Bājiāoshàn. Completely deceived by Wukong’s trickery, the demoness gave him the item without asking questions. But the story didn’t end here. Soon after Wukong left, the true Bull Demon King returned to his house. Iron Fan realized then that she had been fooled, but her husband told her to worry not, as he’d retrieve the fan. He transformed himself into Zhu Bajie, caught up with Wukong’s group, and offered to carry the stolen object, which Wukong merrily gave to him.

In the ensuing fight against Wukong and Zhu Bajie, after the Bull Demon King revealed his true form, the Jade Emperor sent Nezha and their troops to help the monkey defeat both the Bull Demon King and the Princess Iron Fan, who would been forced to hand over the real Bājiāoshàn.

Personality
    Iron Fan is a traditionalist housewife that is dedicated to her duty. Her favorite household activity is cooking, especially if it’s a meal of large proportions. Because of that, it’s logical that she prefers men with robust bodies that need to eat a lot. One can see why she married the Bull Demon King, whose name alone suggests that he’s not precisely a scrawny man.

Besides her conservative viewpoint, Iron Fan is a very stern and grumpy person. She will be strict with her Master regardless of whether their relationship is good or not. Having been wronged by her husband, she’s become wary of other women and therefore won’t tolerate that her Master interacts with girls, even if they can become important allies in the future.

Because she has been summoned as a Berserker, her temperamental side has overshadowed practically any other facet of her personality. If her Master is of the kind of man she likes, it’s very likely that she regards him as her “husband”. While this makes it easier to form a bond with her, having a berserk wife has its inconveniences as well. The most probable result is ending up unable even to go to the toilet without being followed and asked “Where are you going and why?”. In battle, she’ll start shouting angrily like the Berserker she is.

Skills
    Class skills
    Mad Enhancement D

Strength and Endurance are raised, but proper thought is difficult. The already sulky Iron Fan has become a furious wife through her anger against her husband for cheating on her and the grudge she holds towards Wukong for having humiliated her.

Personal skills

Stalking C
    The nature of someone who relentlessly chases the one they love. Because she’s become jealous after the Bull Demon King cheated on her, she has developed this skill. A kind of wild instinct that includes both magical power and the five senses, Iron Fan won’t leave her “husband” alone no matter what.

Golden Rule (Body) C

Denotes the possession of a naturally beautiful body, like that of a goddess. Unlike the Natural Body skill, that doesn’t let the body change due to caloric intake, Strength isn’t enhanced.

Monstrous Strength B

A temporary rank-up to one’s Strength can be provided thanks to one being a monster or Demonic Beast. Some versions of the Journey to the West describe Iron Fan as a rakshasi, which is a race of demons known for their strength.

Noble Phantasm
    Bājiāoshàn Jiǎ/Zhēn
    Banana Leaf Fan Fake/True

Type: Anti-Army
    Description:

“GET BLOWN AWAY!!!”

The banana leaf fan originally possessed by the Ox Demon King has passed to Iron Fan’s hands, thanks to her apparition at Journey of the West being related to it. Normally average-sized, the dimensions of this magical weapon become up to three times larger upon the release of its True Name.

When waved, the fan releases gigantic gusts of wind that cover a wide area, almost like a miniature cyclone. The force of the wind, capable to extinguish the fire of an entire mountain range, is such that even a Servant would be pushed – or blown away – by it. Needless to say what would happen to normal people and anything else hit by it. Since this fan was used to put out a fire, it has the special property of negating fire-based attacks, no matter their intensity.

This Noble Phantasm doesn’t only consist on the original Bājiāoshàn, but also on the fake one given by Princess Iron Fan to Wukong. This fan, called Bājiāoshàn Jiǎ, produces winds that blow in the opposite direction to the original, pushing everything towards Iron Fan herself. Additionally, it has the special property of intensifying fires no matter the direction of the wind.

Relations
    Sun Wukong: “SUN WUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!”

Nezha: “Bring my husband back… BRING HIM BACK!!!”

Xuanzang Sanzang: “You are… Wukong’s… Wukong’s…!”

Tamamo no Mae: “JADE FACE!!!”

Florence Nightingale, Artoria Pendragon (Lancer Alter), Mordred:“How dare you… Impersonating me… and my family… HOW DARE YOU?!”

Well, this is something that I didn't remember it was unfinished, so I decided posting it before Phaethon. May change a bit of the Personality section later to make it "angrier". Also, fuck myself for not using Chichi as the FC
    Last edited by King of Padoru; May 16th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Inrteresting Shinji-ish like Boneparte but to be honest i thought already from Napoleon *as Shinji who is actually able to archieve something* .

one Question what do you mean with "but also a hyperbolic ham." i dont understand what you mean there .

ps: I think he should also have saber qualifications.
    My mind has Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist when writing this month ago, but if he somehow reminds you on Shinji then sure.

He is hammy, and hyperbolic. Ham is your usual anime trope that love long speeches (usually very loud).

I rarely listed other qualifying classes but sure.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Hey I need some help with an OC I'm working right now, the thing I need help with is the Noble Phantasm as well as some suggestions for interaction so for this is what I have

Name: Germain
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Allies:
    Comtesse de St.Germaint, Ascended Master, The Eternal Maiden, Magus of Crystals
    Class:
    Caster
    Origin: 18th Century Europe
    Attribute: Sky
    Alternate Class: Assassin/Foreigner

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Luck: A
    Endurance: C
    Mana: A+
    NP: C

Skills

Item Creation: A+

A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.

Comtesse de Saint Germain was greatly talented in Alchemy, having enormous wealth but no money on deposit at any bank due to transmuting metal into gold. She also had many elaborate labs set up in different countries to do so as well as create jewelry and makeup.

Personal Skills:

Charisma B+

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country?

Comtesse de Saint Germain was able to charm many men and women of class not only by her skills in Alchemy, Art, Music and being a raconteur, but she also a had her endless knowledge of politic and social intrigues. During her time in disguise, she was a diplomat for King Louis XV and adviser to the commander of the Imperial Russian army in the war against Turkey.

Clairvoyance A
    A visual ability that is also called 'Eagle Eye'. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. At higher ranks, it is possible that the bearers of this Skill have acquired abilities such as precognition ('future vision') and other forms of perception beyond standard eyesight.

Other than her charm and skill in Alchemy but she was also able to see the future one of her most famous prophies were that of the French Revelation and the warning she gave to Marie Antionette

Elixir of Life B
    A skill that denotes the ability to purification and eternal youth in the form of a liquid known as the Elixir of Life or the Elixir of Immortality.

It was believed that the Comtesse created the Elixir of Life and was her secret to immortality.

Noble Phantasm

Manuscript of the Hierarch of the Age of Aquarius
    La Tres Sainte Trinosophie
    Type: Anti-Thaumaturgy

The Manuscript allows her to
    creates a Bounded Field establishing the Age of Aquarius around her. Allowing all mysteries and Noble Phantasms tied to the current age of man would be weakened, while her own spells would be powered up.

Written by the Comtesse herself this book details the mysteries of Alchemy, Masonry and Kabbalah coded with Arabic, Chaldean Hebrew, cuneiform, ionic Greek, Syriac, esoteric ideograms, hieroglyphs and French text.

Relationship

Ritsuka Fujimura/Gudako: Don't be afraid to ask me for anything, whether it help with magic or wish to hear me play my violin.

Giacomo Casanova:*Signs* I swear every time I see you have a woman in one of your arms, and trouble following right behind you.

Antonio Salieri: Poor Salieri is the song you play really of anger or is it of sorrow.

Marie Antionette: *Gasp* W..wait Marie's here as well, I'm not ready to see her again nor do I believe she is ready to see me.

Last edited by SnowPrincess24; August 14th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    I already gave the idea for some kind of power-up NP involving the Age of Aquarius. Also, the spoiler tags for the Skills section seem to have broken up for some reason.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I already gave the idea for some kind of power-up NP involving the Age of Aquarius. Also, the spoiler tags for the Skills section seem to have broken up for some reason.
    Yeah I have no Idea why

Blog Entries
    Ruler of Ethereal Flames
    Class: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Title: Saint Elmo
    True Name: Erasmus of Formia
    Origin: 4th Century Italy
    Armament: Fire (Lightning)

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: B
    Agility: E
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    True Name Discernment: C
    A skill belonging to the Ruler-class that allows them to know the name of any Servant they lay eyes upon with ease. Erasmus claims to hear the names as whispers from angels.

Magic Resistance: B
    Allows the Servant to resist spells and other magics of slightly above average magics. Erasmus’ strong faith powers his resistance to this ‘unnatural’ ability.

God’s Resolution: -
    Unavailable. Erasmus has no desire to command others, only to help them should they need it.

Personal Skills
    Revelations: A
    A skill in which the ‘voices of heaven’ are heard and used as a guide towards the most optimal action. Erasmus once left the city of Formia in fear of persecution at the hands of the Romans, but was counseled by angels to return and spread the Word.

Mana Burst (Lightning): B
    During a sermon, a bolt of lighting struck down by Erasmus’ feet, yet he continued without any hesitation. For this, he became a patron among sailors, wishing for the same strength against storms. The legendary St. Elmo’s Fire is really electricity. Appears as violet flames. Considered a type of holy flame.

Angel’s Salvation: B
    Erasmus was tortured to the brink of death over a dozen times and each of those times, a angel came down and healed him as reward for his piety, strengthening both his faith and his body each time until his ultimate death. This skill activated after a certain damage treshold had been reached, at which point he is healed and his body made tougher for a time. Has a moderate chance of failure which also increases his weakness to instant death.

Noble Phantasm
    Ghostly Wreath of Flame
    St. Elmo’s Fire
    Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm without any offensive property, it creates a shroud of crackling blue ‘flames’ that surround the target and protect them from all harm. Based upon the weather phenomenon named after the saint in which eerie flames appear on the tips of masts and the belief of sailors that this was the saint’s protection blessed upon the ship. Only a higher ranking Noble Phantasm or Divine Spirit could hope to break through the shroud. Erasmus cannot apply it to himself.

Appearance
    A handsome older man with thick salt-and-pepper hair dressed in black robes with simple red trim. While not as visibly muscled as other Servants, he is still of rather fit condition though short compared to most. He walks around with a black book from which his flames originate. During battle, his cloak and hair tend to catch flames and his eyes glow with electric light. His body is without blemish save for one scar down his stomach, the scar from the disembowelment that caused his death, the scar that can never fade.

Personality
    Erasmus comes off as a humble and goodly fellow, the kind of person one expects to be called a saint. He is honest without restraint, speaking the truths of his mind if they are asked for though he does understand the need for tact in certain situations. While he can appear calm most of the time, Erasmus is simply very good at hiding his emotions.

Erasmus is willing to do anything for those who are suppressed and in need. This extends to an almost suicidal level, sacrificing his body for those he sees as under his protection, believing that angels will simply heal him again to continue his good work.

He does not mind being called Elmo but prefers the Saint before it as to separate himself from another figure of that name.

Though he is kind, Erasmus has no love for Romans. Should he see a Roman servant, the scar on his stomach will itch and his body will crackle with ethereal flame. He can restrain his righteous anger if need be, but he will never call a Roman friend, much less an Emperor.

Dislikes: Lightning, Romans, the sound of crying

*Surprisingly, he and Spartacus get along very well.
    Last edited by Wizard; July 16th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Erasmus: Cool sheet. I've been curious what an NP based on St. Elmo's Fire could look like ever since my Castor & Pollux sheet, since they were also associated with the phenomena.

But what does his third Skill do exactly? Heal him at the end of a battle? Also I'm curious why you decided not to give him the Saint Skill.

Blog Entries
    To me, the third skill works after a certain threshold of damage has been reached. At that point, he is returned to pristine health and has higher defense than before. It also has a random chance to fail depending in his own Luck. I'll go back and add that. As for Saint, I was worried four might be too many for someone who's kind of minor.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Erasmus: This is a pretty good sheet. As for Saint being added to the list of Skills, I don't think that's too much. Personally, I try to restrict my sheets to three Personal Skills, but I make exceptions for Divinity and Saint. But again, that's just my personal style. You do you.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Saber-class Servant. My name is Masamune. From hereon out, my blade is now yours to command, My Lord."

Class: Saber
    True Name: Masamune
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance C
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Item Creation EX
    Although limited to swords, Saber can create weapons equating the might of Noble Phantasms.

Personal Skills
    Eye For Art (Swords) A
    Due being widely recognized as one of Japan's greatest swordsmiths, Saber has a high chance of figuring out one's True Name if he sees a sword Noble Phantasm that possesses certain artistic anecdotes. However, this largely just extends to those of Japanese origin.

Vitrification A
    A Skill denoting a serene state of mind. A mental projection that nullifies mental interference. By limiting his fighting spirit as a martial artist, one can conceal his presence.

Wisdom of the Swordsmith A+
    A Skill derived from how Saber is believed to have taught a number of famous swordsmiths. This Skill enables Saber to grant another Servant the Item Construction A Skill. But those who receive Item Construction from Saber will only be able to create swords. In addition, Saber is also able to know how to best use a sword the instant he takes hold of it.

Noble Phantasms
    Honjo Masamune
    Splitting of Shigenaga's Helmet
    A++
    Range: 1~10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100
    The Honjo Masamune is most famous of the swords created by Masamune and regarded as one of the finest swords in Japan. It represent the Tokugawa shogunate during the Edo period and was passed down from one shogun to another.

The name "Honjo" possibly came about due its connection to Honjo Shigenaga, general of Uesugi Kenshin. During the 16th century, Shigenaga was attacked by Umanosuke with a high number of trophy heads. During the battle, the blade split Shigenaga's helmet, but he survived and took the sword as a prize. Although the great battle caused a number of chips to develop in the sword, it was still usable.

The Honjo Masamune was created with the ability to cut anything. Upon True Name Release, the sword will be able to sever physical objects like armor or concepts like distance and time.

Lore:
    Masamune, also known as Goro Nyudo Masamune, is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith. He created swords and daggers, known as tachi and tanto respectively, in the Soshu tradition.

Masamune is believed to have worked in Sagami Province during the last part of the Kamakura period. It is believed that he was taught by swordsmiths from Bizen and Yamashiro provinces, such as Subaro Kunimune, Awataguchi Kunitsuna, and Shintogo Kunimitsu. He was the father by blood or adoption of Hikoshiro Sadamune, considered by many as an almost as famous Soshu master. Masamune himself trained a great number of swordsmith, of which only fifteen are known, ten of whom are considered to be Juttetsu (Ten famous Students).

He is also said to have been the teacher of Sengo Muramasa, though all known legends of the two ever having met are historically impossible. Despite this, both smiths are widely regarded as symbols for their respective eras. The both of them are quite baffled at how these legends came about.

The swords of Masamune have a reputation for superior beauty and quality, remarkable in a period where the steel necessary for swords was often impure. He is considered to have brought to perfection the art of "nie" (martensitic crystals embedded in pearlite matrix, thought to resemble stars in the night sky).

Personality:
    Masamune is a very disciplined and calm man. He is quite slow to anger, but finds bloodthirsty people to be absolutely detestable because he believes that swords should only be used to protect against those who would harm others. Despite his reputation as Japan's greatest swordsmiths, he is remarkably humble about it. That being said, he takes his craft quite seriously and will most likely give his opinions any swords he finds. Other than creating swords, Masamune is fond of meditation and will often do that when not creating swords.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: "I am your sword and your will is my command. I will put my complete trust in you, My Lord. But, if you begin ordering the murder of innocent bystanders, I will cut you down where you stand."

Holy Grail: "I don't care for the Grail. Pursuing such a thing could only lead to needless suffering."

Artoria: "Excalibur is quite a marvelous sword. Excellently crafted and with the brilliance of a shining beacon of hope... Truly a Divine Construct worthy of the name."

Altera: "What an unusual design for a sword. But destruction emanates from the very core of its being... It is an abomination!"

Musashi: "Shinmen Musashi? One of my swords did end up in your possession, yes? It is an honor for one of my swords to have been made famous by being in the possession of a samurai of your skill. But I thought that you were supposed be a man."

Muramasa: "It seems that people somehow believe that you were once a pupil of mine. I find it ridiculous. Although tales of your bloodthirsty nature seems to have been exaggerated, I would never take on a pupil with such violent impulses."

EMIYA: "Your Origin is "Sword"? Hmm... It is a pity that you only seem to create copies of preexisting weapons. Perhaps one with an Origin of "Sword" could be an excellent bladesmith."

Georgios: "Ascalon is a sword of fairly average make, but I can feel a holy radiance coming from it. In that sense, it is sensible for it to be wielded by one known as a saint."

Any Berserker-class Servant: "I'm not very appreciative of the Berserker class. I pity them, in fact. Sacrificing their sanity for strength, leaving them with a hunger for battle... I hope that they can one day find peace."
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 09:58 AM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Figured it was about time I did a sheet on this guy... or girl. Cause who doesn't love genderbends?

Servant Rider
    Urabe no Suetake

"Now, now. No need to rush. Let's take things nice and slow."

True Name:
    Urabe no Suetake
    Class: Rider
    Source: Folklore
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Parameters:

STR: C END: D
    AGI: C MGI: C
    LCK: C NP: C

Abilities
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding A-
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Ironically, however, this skill does not apply to Rider’s own Noble Phantasm and she will get motion sickness while riding it.

Personal Skills:
    Bravery C
    The ability to negate mental interference. At this rank, some mental interference effects are negated. In addition, physical strength gains a slight boost. Even when confronting ghosts and demons, Rider showed no fear and was praised for his daring bravery.

Clairvoyance B
    An enhanced visual ability also known as Eagle Eye. It aids tremendously in the use of projectile weapons and is considered a must-have for archers. At this rank, it connotes superior visual perception at great distances and dynamic optical capture, able to accurately see a moving target from far away. Rider was known for her archery and her honji (true form) is one of the Four Heavenly Kings, Virupaska or he who sees all. Hence, it is natural for her to have great vision.

Noble Phantasms:
    Rentetsu Goshoguruma – Sightseeing Trip for Fools

Rider’s mount, an ox-drawn carriage. It is a luxurious and comfortable carriage that is pulled by two bulls, large enough in size to carry a few people. In Rider’s era, such a mode of transportation was considered a luxury reserved for only the highest aristocrats. It is the carriage the Four Heavenly Kings rode when they went to visit a festival procession, disguising themselves as women so no one would recognize them.

The oxen themselves are not very fast nor do they have high offensive power. Instead, the true worth of the mount is the carriage. Anyone who enters and rides the carriage can be granted a female disguise that completely changes their appearance and even gender. Male disguises of any sort, however, cannot be applied. In addition, identification skills will be rendered useless on the disguised person unless they are of the highest rank.

Because of this effect, Rider has permanently been given a female body and cannot return to her original appearance due to the carriage’s legend being implemented into her saint graph. Also, because of the legend of her experiences with the mount, she is unable to ride the carriage without getting motion sickness.

Ubume no Natsu – Frightening Burden

The crystallization of Suetake’s most famous tale, his encounter with the Ubume youkai. The Ubume is a ghost of a woman who gives people her baby which gets heavier and heavier until it is revealed to have been a heavy object all along. Likewise, Suetake encountered the youkai and accepted the ‘baby’ without fear of the ghost. Since he accepted the youkai’s ‘baby’ and refused to give it back, naturally it can be considered his possession and thus his Noble Phantasm.

The Noble Phantasm takes the form of a bundle of leaves. Just as it was disguised as a baby in the legend, it can take the appearance of other objects by Rider’s choosing. He can then give it to other people where it will slowly grow heavier and heavier until the person carrying it has trouble doing so. If they fail a strength check, they will be immobilized or even crushed by the weight.

By combining it with the disguise ability of Rider’s first Noble Phantasm, it is possible to make the bundle become a part of a person’s appearance as clothing or an accessory so that it is impossible for them to remove it.
    Lore and Character
    Lore and Character:
    Rider’s true name is Urabe no Suetake, one of Minamoto no Yorimitsu’s Shitenno. Of the Shitenno, he is the least remembered and has the least accomplishments to his name. Nevertheless, he was a respected samurai in his era, especially known for his archery and bravery. He was excellent in martial arts, considerate towards others, and loyal to Raikou. Like the others, he accompanied her on the battle with the Demon King, Shuten-doji, although he didn’t end up doing much.

The reason that Suetake does not have as many accomplishments as the others isn’t due to a lack of ability; it was due to a lack of will. In other words, he’s lazy. Naturally, he was about as strong as the others, else he wouldn’t be a member of the Shitenno, but Suetake lacks the drive that the other members and their leader have. He’s a carefree person who’s content with living an easy life and only kicking ass when necessary. Hence, his most famous tale isn’t a great heroic adventure where he slays a demon but one where he’s hanging out with friends and goes on a test of courage. Of course, he’s loyal to Raikou and will fight when she tells him to, but otherwise he’s fine just having a good old time and taking things slow.

The most famous accomplishment of Suetake’s is his encounter with the Ubume youkai. It was said that the ghost of a woman appears at a river, asking people to carry her baby to the other shore. While others were too scared of the ghost, Suetake dared to meet her, accept the baby, and carry it to the other side. When she pleaded for him to give it back, he ignored her. In the end, he reached the shore and revealed the baby to actually have just been a bundle of dry leaves.

Another tale involving Suetake is the story titled ‘Yorimitsu’s Retainers Go Sightseeing at Murasakino’. In the story, Urabe no Suetake, Sakata Kintoki, and Usui no Sadamitsu decide to see a Kamo Festival procession. To do so, they decide to use an ox-carriage, a vehicle for aristocrats, and disguise themselves as women so that no one recognizes them. However, they fail miserably as they all get motion sickness, having never ridden an ox carriage before, and then are unable to see the procession at all. It is a humorous tale of blunder for our great heroes, making great fun of their silliness and unrefined attitudes. Because of this tale, Suetake has been summoned in the body of a woman, even though he was a man in life.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Masamune: The sheet is good, but I somehow feel as if there was something missing (besides the FC). Perhaps you could make Wisdom of the Swordsmith be more than just teaching people to make swords. Something like, I don't know, automatically knowing the best way to use a sword when it falls in his hands.

Urabe: A goofy sheet that is also a Shitennō? I love it. The part about not being able to handle the chariot reminds me I have to finish Phaethon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Cause who doesn't love genderbends?
    daily reminder that each genderbend leads us further from god's light

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    True, but what has God done for me lately?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    True, but what has God done for me lately?
    A great deal of things, I'd imagine. Just because you don't see the G-man working doesn't mean He's slacking off.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    You mean closer?

Blog Entries
    lol did i stutter

even more inconvenient truths: genderbends are the original sin