Page 629 of 858 FirstFirst ... 129529579619624627628629630631634639679729 ... LastLast
Results 12,561 to 12,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post

Machen: Hm, I'm not really fond of this one. Just the fact of him having the true Holy Grail is a huge wank, and even more considering he's a very modern Servant.
    The Holy Grail did feature in more than one of Machen's stories, so he should at least have something related to it.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    People are summoning Servants and killing each other for fake Grails because the real one hasn't been found. A guy that just happened to have written about the Grail having the real stuff is too much

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Greetings, Master-chan! Let's spread the word of Mother right away, okay?~"

Class: Foreigner.
    True Name: Christian Rosenkreuz.
    Height / Weight: 151cm / 44kg
    Source: Historical Fact.
    Region: Germany.
    Allignment: Neutral Evil.

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Magic: C
    Agility: D
    Endurance: B
    Luck: EX

Class Parameters:

Divinity: B
    The receptacle of not only an Outer God, but a Great Old One, he is clad in a divine aura by right, even with his flesh in the way.

Existence Outside the Domain: EX
    A god's receptacle, the brand of a Foreigner. A soul kissed by the "Mistress of Wood".

Insanity: EX
    Similar but dissimilar to Mad Enhancement, it's a single-minded fanaticism. To Foreigner, even a god from another realm is "God" and so, there is nothing wrong with their hideous physical appearance.

Personal Skills:

Clairvoyance (Soul): C
    An ability inherited not by the "body", but by the "soul"; as such, every single incarnation of him possesses the same capacity for limited future vision that his original self had.

Mother's Maw: B
    "I have have been reborn to live amongst the stars——"
    Due to making contact with the evil deity, it is said that he gained immortality. When the Black Goat of the Woods deems a worshiper to be most worthy, she will swallow said human and then regurgitate them. A changed believer is endowed with many superhuman abilities.

Self-Upheaval: A
    Servants are summoned in their golden age, but Foreigner was exceptionally summoned as a child, an "existence that will grow up from now on", as he had so many fruitful incarnations that all of them are 'his prime'. He is believed to be able to become the alchemist who discovered the Elixir of Life, the Count of St. Germain, the Wandering Jew himself and many others, if so he wishes.

Noble Phantasm(s):

A Sight to be Absorbed Into a Beautiful World
    Gilgulei Metempsykose

Type: Anti-Universe

The Rosicrucianism promised a spiritual transformation in times of great turmoil, becoming one of the world's most infamous secret societies. Their secrets teachings were hidden in many layers of riddles, many of them unsolvable to this day. Only the worthy should be allowed to become "God's sheep" and to them was granted the privilege to seek the truth of this world, but Foreigner is summoned with a different understanding under the Black Goat of the Woods' guidance. "The fullness of communion and the proximity of the 'logical' othernesses, annihilates distance beyond nature and nature beyond motion." Beyond Aeon, Time and Place, 'God' becomes the space. As such, this is a Noble Phantasm which shares the incompatible vision of an Outer God with all humans of this realm, which in turn allows them to be enveloped in evil mist and be reborn as their mother's 'Thousand Young'.
    As the fertility deity she is, her mist is spat from her ("Foreigner's") body for as long as there is life to fuel it. Being a creature from a place so unknown to humankind, there's no way of truly knowing if the owner of a strong faith to another God or divine protection could survive this mist, the most sureway of avoiding "reborning" being keep oneself away from it. But most probably having assimilated the biology and physiology of a human from Foreigner himself, as long as a being is made of the same flesh he's made of, she's probably able to make them "reborn" into one of her slimy, tentacle-filled creatures. Although they are probably stronger than the average human (but by no means stronger than an average Servant) their only reason to exist is to fuel the mist, consumed by the miasmatic atmosphere; such is the cycle of life and death, until everything in the universe is consumed, and everything in the universe is reborn. "Iä iä, praised be Shub-Niggurath!"

Personality:

A boy of pretty face, he sports a "cute" and "dimwitted" disposition towards people, a youthful energy which does not allow anyone to stay in a listless mood. He uses his aura of innocence to exercise a mouth which has no filters whatsoever. (A decision which came from "pressing circumstances", as overlapping characteristics in the Servant world are a disgrace. Curse the blue-haired child with a deep adult voice who already took the 'smart' boy type and the red-haired young rider who already took the 'pleasant' boy type and even the blond archer who took the 'natural' type for himself! Curse them all! As you can see, he had no choice but to become the 'lolishota' type of young boy, even though the remnants of an adult understanding of the world are in his mind.) Fundamentally, he is a passionate speaker to anyone willing to listen him going on and on about his Rose Cross and their "god"- someone would leave their one-way conversation with bleeding ears if they allowed Foreigner to keep going until the end.

Overview:

01:
    An European young man who lived in the 13th century.
    His "original life" was spent in isolation from the outside world, surrounded by twelve sages who were known to hold all knowledge of this world. Their mission was to pass on every secret to a 13th party and said person's mission would be, in turn, to use everything he knew to create a new intellectual order that would guide mankind to a new era of reason and enlightenment. He would spent his days reading many books and debating theories with his teachers. The knowledge was proved to be too much of a burden for a single human being to carry, and his earthly body perished—— it is believed, however, that he had access to forbidden tomes and thanks to that he saw "God's true face" firsthand before his final moments and because of that he became immortal. If his immortality is real (be it from his "body" or his "mind") or a lie born from awe of his peers, that much he won't disclose.

02:
    "Christian Rosenkreuz" came to be when he lived as the last descendant of the Germelshausen clan. After a strife which took away his entire family from him when he was a child of 5, he was placed under the protection of a monastery and educated in the ways of spirituality. The monastery proved to be a suffocating place for his unconventional brilliance, and at his teenager years he parted ways with that place to travel to Damascus, eventually reaching Jerusalem, where it was said he learned the old ways of magic that was created by Solomon himself. Eventually, with all the knowledge he acquired in his many lives he would create the Rose Cross, a secret society dedicated to spread a new order.
    Because of the lack of any written document before the three Manifestos attributed to Christian, his life prior the mantle of "Christian Rosenkreuz" is merely speculation from his followers. Many are the stories told about him, making the line between fiction and reality blurry at best; the most famous stories revolves around an incarnation of his being the mysterious Count of St. Germain, or even that he is the immortal Wandering Jew and is merely living under many disguises.
    The Rose Cross urged its members to search for esoteric knowledge outside of the boundaries of Christianity, influencing many other societies at the time, such as the Masonry. Its knowledge became a source of wonder especially during the 17th century and many nobles and peasants alike wished to uncover their mysteries.

03:
    His preferred type of Master would be girls with a big bosom. "They're very soft against your face when you're hugging her", or so it's his unabashed explanation. Surely, such childish and pleading eyes would bring a 'motherly' sense of protection out of anyone. Who would deny him a hug after that? Truly, a fearsome Servant...

Wish:

Why, of course, he wishes for nothing more than people finally embracing his and Mother's Rose Cross!

(I hope this is reasonable enough to become a proper Servant in this thread. Thank you for having me!)
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; July 25th, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rosenkreuz: Cool sheet, but you seem to have mixed up the descriptions of Divinity with Counter Hero.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Rosenkreuz: Cool sheet, but you seem to have mixed up the descriptions of Divinity with Counter Hero.
    And indeed I have..... *facepalms*
    Thank you very much for the correction, hopefuly I properly fixed it now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    And indeed I have..... *facepalms*
    Thank you very much for the correction, hopefuly I properly fixed it now.
    Now that I think about it, his NP could probably use some more description. Is there any way to avoid being "reborn" once he deploys it (for instance, through mental resistance or simply not being caught up in the mist)? And just how powerful are the "thousand young" it creates? At the level of Phantasmal Beasts, Servants or what? It's an interesting idea, but you could stand to flesh it out a bit more.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quick question, but in this thread, can we make Servant versions of characters from other fictional works that aren't classic literature? I'm pretty sure a few people know why I ask this.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its gotta be like, pre 19...something-ish works. You can't make Goku, but you could probably argue Conan. You could draw from operas or songs, but those would likely still be "classics."

Rosenkreuz: Nice to see Shub Niggurath's family grow!

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that I think about it, his NP could probably use some more description. Is there any way to avoid being "reborn" once he deploys it (for instance, through mental resistance or simply not being caught up in the mist)? And just how powerful are the "thousand young" it creates? At the level of Phantasmal Beasts, Servants or what? It's an interesting idea, but you could stand to flesh it out a bit more.
    Again, thank you very much for your input! (And I hope this quick edit fixes the issue. Thank you for your patience.)

Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Hahaha, she's always glad to have a new son or daughter, I bet. Thank you!

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Its gotta be like, pre 19...something-ish works. You can't make Goku, but you could probably argue Conan. You could draw from operas or songs, but those would likely still be "classics."

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Another question while the subject is up, if a Foreigner's base is someone born after 1900, but they're obviously influenced by some alien god, would that circumvent the whole "nothing past 1900" rule?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As long as it's not a fictional character, it's fine. If you want to do, I don't know, Donald Trump or John Lennon, there's no problem.

Blog Entries
    While we're on the subject of Foreigners, what outer god would you most associate with the concept of "forbidden knowledge"? Just a thought for a possible sheet I might do sometime.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While we're on the subject of Foreigners, what outer god would you most associate with the concept of "forbidden knowledge"? Just a thought for a possible sheet I might do sometime.
    Yog-Sothoth which has the power to see through spacetime and impart knowledge from those foolish enough to make a sacrifice to it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Yog-Sothoth which has the power to see through spacetime and impart knowledge from those foolish enough to make a sacrifice to it.
    Wasn't Yog the outer god Abigail contracted with though? I'd feel a bit odd reusing it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yup, but there doesn't seem to be any other Outer God that can fit the "forbidden knowledge" theme, unfortunately.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't Yog the outer god Abigail contracted with though? I'd feel a bit odd reusing it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dunno, I don't follow F/GO. I only found out the Foreigner Class' existence very recently lol.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Yup, but there doesn't seem to be any other Outer God that can fit the "forbidden knowledge" theme, unfortunately.
    hermaeus mora

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Another question while the subject is up, if a Foreigner's base is someone born after 1900, but they're obviously influenced by some alien god, would that circumvent the whole "nothing past 1900" rule?
    Anastasia.
    Also I'm half-sure that whole "nothing past 1900's" rule was a mistranslation.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Mwindo
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Source: The Epic of Mwindo
    Region: Congo
    Attribute: Heaven

Parameters

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A+++

Class Skills

Territory Creation: A++
    Caster is able to create a Temple in the form of Tubondo, the village of his birth. Having already accomplished this feat in life, Caster's ability to collect mana while within this area is greatly enhanced.

Item Creation: A
    Caster was able to create an entire banana grove while in the anti-life realm of the underworld. As such he can thus cause banana trees to sprout from the ground and manipulate their development, creating a wall able to block attacks from B-Rank Noble Phantasms as long as they are not fully Divine. This skill simply requires the collection of banana seeds.

Personal Skill

Affection of the Goddess: A+
    Caster won the love of and slept with Kahindo, daughter of the underworld king Muisa and the goddess of good fortune. However, when offered a chance to marry her, Caster refused, as he only intended to marry a woman from his village.

Caster's physical stats have been ranked up and his Luck has two bonuses. In addition, Caster may also summon a rope that was a gift from Kahindo when he was born and use it in battle.

Mwindo Forged: A
    Before going off to bring his wicked father to justice, Caster was 'forged' by his uncle Yana, the god of bats and smithing, gaining a body of iron. When activated Caster's Strength and Endurance are both increased by two ranks.

Divinity: A
    All chiefs of the Nyanga people are related to the gods, and Caster himself became one in time, gaining this skill at its highest rank.

High-Speed Divine Words: A+
    Caster was one of the most powerful magi the world has ever seen, performing magic before he was even born to aid his mother and even besting gods. High-Thaumaturgy-level spells can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells, and in addition, Caster's spells receive a bonus against Servants with the Divinity skill.

Mana Burst(Lightning): A-
    Caster gained the favor of the god Nkuba, who often aided him by bringing forth bolts of lightning. This has resulted in Caster gaining this skill.

Noble Phantasm

Conga of Turbondo: A++

Anti-Divinity

Caster's favored and most famous weapon is his animate conga-scepter, a kind of fly swatter, he was born with, made from the dried tail of an antelope. The conga-scepter saved Caster's life on two occasions when Muisa attempted to slay him then kill and resurrect Muisa twice, as well as bring several individuals back to life. This Noble Phantasm grants Caster the following abilities.

Caster may summon forth an army of wraiths in the form of his uncle Yana's Divine bat army which came to aid him against his wicked father Shemwindo, the very same bats he brought to life after they fell in battle. Each wraith has a C-rank in their parameters and are able to forge weapons from the earth itself, ranging from spears to swords.
    Caster is able to not only heal himself and his allies from grievous injuries but even revive them should they perish in battle. However, there is a time frame of roughly three minutes in which Caster may perform this action and he must swish the conga-scepter over their head.

Caster is able to animate any object he wishes, from food to buildings. These objects will obey Caster's every command and has a versatile nature, as Caster could use this to construct not only a fort but also dismantle one, cause someone to choke to death on their food or transform a small town into a projectile.
    Mwindo's Wrath: A+

Anti-Divinity

During Mwindo's battle against the forces of the unfathomable realm to reach his aunt Iyangura, he was angered by Kasiyemhe’s intransigence. With a glance he set the guard of the unfathomable realm's hair on fire and caused the lake of Mukiti, the serpent god, to evaporate, laying waste to the unfathomable realm. It was only at his aunt's insistence that he brought both back to life.

A crystallization of Caster's rage, they are able to bring forth raging fires upon anything they see. These fires, having burned a Divine Realm, will overcome most forms of Magic Resistance and Divine protection. Only those of a higher rank will be able to resist them. Any water nearby will begin to evaporate and dimish. Servants with a strong connection to water will be drained of their mana as their spiritual core is directly attacked.

Mwindo's Triumph: EX

Anti-Army

To finally capture his wicked father, Mwindo had to defeat Sheburungu, the creator god, in a game of wiki, a gambling game where one must guess how many seeds their opponent has in their fist. Though almost losing, once Mwindo bets his conga-scepter he claimed victory and all Sheburungu owned, as well as his father. Mwindo then returned everything back to Sheburungu and took his father to face justice.

When inactive, this will appear to be several seeds but upon activation, each one will become a separate Reality Marble based off that which Sheburungu created, be it the land of the Nyanga people or realms of the gods. Unlike most Reality Marbles, however, each one is finite in size. As Caster had no interest in these realms he is only able to summon each Reality Marble once before it is sealed away. Alternatively, Caster can summon all of them at once and convert them into mana, allowing him to unleash it as a blast.

===

Look, uh...

Just...read this. http://wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/ob...chapter4/4.htm Also, this blog. https://glitternight.com/2015/09/19/...yth-of-africa/

Mwindo is the kind of person who would be at least close to Gilgamesh if he were a Servant, given he's practically a Dragonball character. He's at least on par with, say, Sun Wukong.

I still think this is fairly OP, though, but it's the best I can come up with. There's a bunch of stuff I wanted to put in but couldn't figure out how to.

If someone could do something better, I would love to see it.
    Last edited by Slick146; July 26th, 2018 at 05:06 PM.