Page 635 of 858 FirstFirst ... 135535585625630633634635636637640645685735 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick146 View Post
    I've actually been thinking about making an Assassin Heinrich Kramer, aka the guy who wrote the Malleus Maleficarum - the Hammer of Witches.

Given what a remarkable woman hater he was and the size of his ego, I imagine he would be one of the single most unpleasant Servants ever.

I wouldn't mind seeing him go up against this Servant have his ass handed to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Make him a Shinji-face for extra satisfaction.
    I'm totally on board with this.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Somehow I imagine Kramer looking like Spinne from Dies Irae, for maximum repulsive points. Though the Nazi outfit wouldn't really fit...

Blog Entries
    "Servant Caster. You're the one who summoned us, yes? Hehe, do try to keep us entertained...."

Class: Caster
    True Name: Nameless Witch
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Territory Creation B
    Creation of a 'Workshop' becomes possible.

Item Construction A
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. For Caster, this largely extends to various types of magic potions.

Personal Skills
    Witchcraft A
    Her style of Witchcraft is the classical western Witchcraft, of which she excels at. It has varied uses, like weather manipulation to create storms and creation of nocive powders and ointments, among many others. It's difficult for the average magus to resist it.

Deal with the Devil (False) A
    Her magic increases greatly in effectiveness, but her evil nature is instinctively noticeable to all those around her, and animals will flee from her. Consequently, the strength of holy weapons and sacraments also increase greatly on her.

Innocent Monster EX
    Although the witch trials have become subject to much skepticism during the modern era, most people in Early Modern Europe genuinely believed the victims of the trials to be actual witches. This belief has had a great amount of influence on Caster and molded her into an example of the "evil satanic witch" stereotype.

Noble Phantasms
    Witch Hunt
    Devil-Worshippers Are Among Us and Must Be Burned
    A
    Type: Anti-Populace
    An unorthodox Noble Phantasm that is constantly active from the moment that Caster 's identity is revealed and does not target Servants. Instead, it targets all humans in the surrounding area, including enemy Masters. Only Caster herself and her Master are excluded from the effects.

The effect is a recreation of the very same state of paranoia, social unrest, and mistrust that led past people to enact witch trials. The strength of this mental interference effect increases with larger numbers of people. For an unknown reason, this Noble Phantasm has a stronger effect on those possessing Command Seals.

If left unchecked, this Noble Phantasm will cause mass amounts of chaos and it will be an overall disaster, particularly for the Servants. By forcing the concept of 'an enemy is out there' in a Master's mind, they will quickly become paranoid and unstable, to the point of ordering their Servant to commit suicide with a Command Spell if their relationship was never satisfactory to begin with.

Auto-de-fé
    Burn the Heretic
    A+
    Type: Anti-Team
    Range: 1~50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 500
    A Reality Marble that recreates the scene of a witch trial. It is named for the ritual of public penance of condemned heretics and apostates that took place during the Spanish Inquisition.

Anyone pulled into the Reality Marble will have the conditions of a witch trial forced onto them and a Luck check will be activated. In unsuccessful, the target will be burnt at the stake, just like many of the vengeful souls composing Caster were.

At a glance, it is an incredibly simple Noble Phantasm. One would think that this Noble Phantasm would have a 'plus' modifier when used against a magus. However, it actually runs on the inverse. A 'plus' modifier is gained when used against Christians and those associated with the persecution of 'heretics', symbolizing Caster's desire to make them suffer as she did.

Lore:
    The period of witch trials in Early Modern Europe were a widespread moral panic suggesting that malevolent satanic witches were operating as an organized threat to Christendom during the 16th to 18th centuries. Those accused of witchcraft were portrayed as being worshippers of the Devil, who engaged in such acts as malevolent sorcery at meetings known as Witches' Sabbaths. Many people were subsequently accused of being witches, and were put on trial for the crime, with varying punishments being applicable in different regions and at different times.

An estimated total of 40,000-60,000 people were executed during the witch trials. Among the best known of these trials were the Scottish North Berwick witch trials, Swedish Torsaker witch trials, and the American Salem witch trials. Among the largest and most notable were the Basque witch trials, Trier witch trials, Fulda witch trials, Wuzburg witch trials, and Bamberg witch trials.

Caster is an amalgamation of those poor souls who were executed on suspicion of witchcraft, similar to a certain little girl who may or may not have been Jack the Ripper.

Personality:
    Caster is an amalgamation of vengeful souls, so she refers to herself as 'we' and 'us'. She is the type of person who would go out of her way to kick a puppy on the street for the simple reason of finding its cries of pain amusing. Innocent Monster is the most likely cause of this behavior. Or so she claims. Caster also seems to enjoy flaunting the fact Innocent Monster hasn't conflated her with the 'witches are ugly hags' stereotype, and with often try to seduce her Master. Be wary of the fact that she isn't above spiking your drink or food with a love potion or using other underhanded (and possibly very illegal) methods.

Caster has a burning hatred for the Church because they were responsible for the deaths of those composing her. She tends to place priority on eliminating Servants or Masters who are linked to Christianity. But this is also her fatal flaw, for her Deal with the Devil (False) Skill causes holy weapons and sacraments to gave a greater effect on her. Her wish for the Grail is to have all Christians die fiery deaths. If she did succeed in carrying this out, it would most likely occur in the way the plans of a certain balance-obsessed Titan unfolded.

Due to the fact that many of Caster's souls were innocent people wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit, she is incredibly reluctant to harm innocent civilians. If she does harm any, she will show an immense amount of regret for it. The only other way to earn her hatred other than being a Christian is to harm innocents civilians.

Interestingly enough, Caster seems to subconsciously know that no modern Christian has anything to with the deaths of those composing her. She even seems to show signs of regret for her actions, suggesting that she may be acting in a manner that Innocent Monster compels her to act.

Relationships:
    Ristuka Fujimaru: "Well, you're a handsome one. How about you spend a night together with us? No? Oh, we'll have you yet..."

Holy Grail: "That's said to have held the blood of Christ, right? And it grants wishes? Whatever we want? Perfect! We'll use it to burn the Christians off the face of the Earth!"

Mash Kyrielight: "...Something about you is just...aggravating. But we just can't put our finger on it..."
    Caster seems to sense that the Servant that Mash fused with to become a Demi-Servant has a connection to the Christian God.

Jeanne d'Arc: "They burnt you at the stake after all you did for them, and yet you can still find it in your heart to forgive them? How could you?"
    Caster seems to actually be jealous of the fact that although Jeanne was burnt as a heretic, she was still able to forgive them and move on.

Jeanne Alter: "We can agree with this one. We should split the Grail two ways; you use it to destroy France while we use it to kill all the Christians. It's a good idea...right?"
    Caster seems quite fond of Jeanne Alter and they are friends due to how similar they both are. But really, Caster sometimes looks like she wants to cry.

Nero: "...This is the infamous Whore of Babylon? While we can see the 'whore' part, the rest of her is just... Where's the Beast with seven heads and ten horns? And the cup filled with the blood of the saints? This is false advertising! She's just a horrible actor with an oversized ego and utter lack of shame!"
    Caster is incredibly offended that Nero is almost nothing like the 'Whore of Babylon' mentioned in the Bible despite being the inspiration for her.

Jack the Ripper: "We're quite similar, yes? But why try to go back inside your mother? She didn't want you. Even if you do back in her womb, nothing will change. But if she was a prostitute, then it would stand to reason that a better solution would be to kill them all."

Abigail Williams: "We remember you. You're the one who's responsible for quite a few of us getting hanged. How about we make you feel what that's like?"

Heinrich Kramer: "Well, look who it is... You probably don't recognize us, but we recognize you. Hehehe... Have ever you wondered what it's like to be burnt alive? Well, first- Ah, nevermind telling you about it... We're gonna make you experience it firsthand!

...This next one is really just for my own amusement.
    The Spanish Inquisition: "W-What the hell? Is this some kind of joke? What kind of idiots are these guys? ...They're from a comedy sketch, you say? Then, how did these fools even make it into the Throne of Heroes? ...Well, you're not wrong. We certainly didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition- Where the hell did you three come from?!"
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; September 6th, 2018 at 09:56 AM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Overall very good sheet, although I'd probably rise the rank of Innocent Monsterto EX since there are so many people that were falsely accused of being witches. Although this is a minor nitpick, the Personality section doesn't look edgy enough to me, but you don't have to change it if you don't want to. About the FC, how about something like this?

Blog Entries
    Okay. Thanks. Could you please send me a link for that image?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Thanks, but would you mind helping me get the image to display?

...This is why I'm reluctant to use faceclaims. I always end up having to wrestle with the frickin' file.
    Edit: Nevermind. I got it.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; July 31st, 2018 at 05:24 PM.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This sheet is cool.
    Man I should write something
    It's been so long

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Man I should write something
    It's been so long
    Eventually you'll just stop caring altogether.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What do you do when you have a sheet that looks 100% Caster, 0% any other class, but you need it to be not a Caster? I'm reluctant to change the class to Archer because "shoots stuff".

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You change it to Archer anyway, see Tesla

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Holmes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You’re not a true CaS’er until you burn yourself out, have a folder of half finished ideas you haven’t touched in months while knowing you aren’t going to do anything

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I want to release the Sheets I completed but I can't
    But isn't like I make progress on that either
    But releasing the Sheets will make me demotivated even more
    So...

I'll write meme Hitler and Simo Hayha for the time being
    Actually if Anastasia can have two NP with A+ and EX Rank
    EX rank Blitzkrieg and White Death is no longer a meme

Meme Shielder Himmler with the Sonnenrad as an Anti-World shield?

Blog Entries
    Rider of the Aegean
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Title: Protector of Sailors
    True Name: Melicertes
    Dislikes: Crabs
    Natural Enemy: Hera
    Origin: Greek Mythology

Parameters
    Strength: E (B)
    Endurance: E (C)
    Agility: E (B)
    Mana: E (C)
    Luck: E- (D)

Class Skills
    Riding: E (A+)
    In the form of Melicertes, he has a little skill at riding beyond that of a mundane horse and chariot. Greater levels of this skill are locked behind his Noble Phantasms.

Divinity: C (A)
    Melicertes is a descendant of the goddess Harmonia through his mother. Or perhaps Thalassa and Pontus. Either way, it is only through the use of his Noble Phantasm is he able to reach the level of divinity he acquired later on in life.

Personal Skills
    Gift of Grapes: C
    As the adopted brother of Dionysus, Melicertes has been exposed to the very essence of madness itself. This skill could be considered a gift from the wine god as an apology for the trouble he brought and a payment for his stay. With this skill, Melicertes can resist most mental

Voyager of the Storm: - (A)
    A skill attributed to those who traverse and conquer the seas, charging through its many deadly traps, Melicertes technically qualifies for such a skill, with his entire purpose in his godly form being to travel through the worst the sea has to offer and helping others pass through them, to bring them to safety.

Tempestuous Fist: - (B)
    A form of martial techniques Melicertes developed over years of battling demons and sea monsters while protecting sailors through the manipulation of water, turning the liquid into his weapon, no matter how little the amount, so he is almost always armed. This skill is locked behind his first Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm
    The Child Born Into the Sea
    Palaimon
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Melicertes is the young Boetian prince’s first name; the name he had when he was a mere mortal and thusly the name he has when he is summoned as a Heroic Spirit. However, this name does not carry with it the power needed to fight in the Holy Grail War against other servants. He must take up a new name.

Gaining the power he needs is not an easy task for Melicertes since it requires him to drown. And not simply submerging himself in a pool of water, but he must recreate the traumatic events that led to his rebirth and throw himself, willing or not, off a high perch into sea water, essentially killing him. Only then can he access the power of the minor sea god, Palaimon, guardian of sailors and ships. This increases all of his parameters and opens access to previously sealed skills. His appearance changed with scales appearing on limbs and his teeth sharpening to points. His hair turns black and slimy like seaweed. For some reason, his shirt always disappears, leaving him in skintight black leggings.

It could be said that this Noble Phantasm is all that makes Palaimon worthy of being a Heroic Spirit, yet he cannot maintain it indefinitely, at most for a single day before he dies and is reborn again as Melicertes and starts the process all over again. Even then, repeated usages of the skill cause his Spiritual Core begins to deteriorate and soon becomes unable to maintain the Divine Form, shortening the length of the transformation each time he uses it.

His Divine form is most powerful in the sea, but is still rather capable on land, especially with the aid of his second Noble Phantasm.

Journey Together Across These Devilish Seas
    Daímonas Delphinium
    Type: Anti-Army
    As Palaimon, the young sea god was said to have ridden around on the back of a dolphin. However, Palaimon doesn't ride the back of a normal dolphin, but on the legendary sea daimon, Delphin, as a reward for aiding Dionysus, the progenitor of dolphins. Due to him being a Divine Beast, Palaimon has trouble summoning the dolphin himself and must instead create a body for Delphin to inhabit.

Calling out for his mount, Palaimon summons all the nearby water to him. Once enough water has been gathered (around 100 gallons), the spirit of Delphin will inhabit the water and begin to act as Palaimon’s mount, often taking the form of a wave for him to surf on and send crashing into opponents. Forming Delphin’s body takes time depending on the amount of water available and even then, it takes a day for Delphin to fully adjust to a new body. This means it would be best to form him before entering battle.

Personality
    Melicertes is a quiet young man with a noble aura befitting a prince. However, one look in his eye and anyone can tell that he is unhappy. With what? His very existence. For him to go by the name, Melicertes, it means that he has been reduced back to his mortal form, a form that, while it does hold some good memories, has the scars of his past. He hates having to brought back down to the level of a mortal after once being a powerful albeit minor god. As a human, he is useless. All humans are. Compared to the gods, even the most powerful hero, Hercules, was nothing.

As Palaimon, he is strong, he is energetic, he is charismatic. He is a being with complete confidence in his abilities as a servant with a lust for battle and adventure. He needs to be Palaimon to feel any satisfaction, any semblance of a positive emotion. If he cannot be a god then there is no point to existence and he would rather die. That is why he won't let anything get in the way of him attaining the Grail, no matter how cruel or horrendous. He will be a god again.

Lore
    Melicertes was the son of Athamas and Ino and prince of Boeotia. While the prince was growing up, his parents decided to take in the child of Ino’s recently deceased sister, his cousin. However, this was no regular child, but the young god of wine, Dionysus, seeking refuge from the wrath of Hera after his birth and the death of his mother, Semele. For years, Dionysus stayed with the royal family, growing close to them before departing out into the world on his own adventure, thanking them for their hospitality. Around this time, Hera discovered where the young god had been hiding and chose to give her own thanks to the royal family, choosing one of her favorite tricks, driving Athamas insane and pointing him towards his family.

Ino watched as Athamas slew one of her older sons, and in a panic, grabbed Melicertes and fled. Everything was beyond Melicertes control as his father chased him and his mother to the cliff and his mother cast them both of the edge into the sea. Only through the grace of the gods, a gift for raising Dionysus, were the two transformed into gods themselves, reborn as Leucothea and Palaimon.
    Last edited by Wizard; August 1st, 2018 at 06:41 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Meme Shielder Himmler with the Sonnenrad as an Anti-World shield?
    If the Round Table of Camelot can become a shield, then who's to say the Sonnenrad (which was explicitly based on it) couldn't too?

While we're on the subject of Nazis as Servants though, I'd like to see someone do a Heydrich sheet just to go full out with Dies Irae memes.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I'm still searching for material that can use Beatrice as a faceclaim.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancer
    Charles Chaplin
    Great Dictator
    with discount Longinus.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden
    While we're on the subject of Nazis as Servants though, I'd like to see someone do a Heydrich sheet just to go full out with Dies Irae memes.
    I do have a (sorta) Nazi Sheet in the works but it's a bit out there.

Basically, there seems to be a Mandella effect where everyone I've talked to recently seems to think a certain historical figure was part of the Nazi party in WWII despite having been dead for like 70 years prior so I had the idea to do an Alter sheet based on this misconception.

Stay tuned~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)