Page 642 of 858 FirstFirst ... 142542592632637640641642643644647652692742 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,840 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really, i thought i did not express her personality as well as i wanted.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it's well expressed, although it could use some more description, but I guess that if you're on your phone it's harder to write as if you were on a computer. I think it's funny how our Nynniaws contrast in personality, yours doing her best to be a good knight and mine being overconfident on his skills because "hey, I have Caesar's sword"

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Prince" Nennius: For a near-footnote of a person, I'd say that this was impressive. However, I wanted to throw my two cents into this:

Technical-wise, I would change Battle Continuation into something like Last Embers, where she goes into an adrenaline-esque trance and get a momentary power boost to deal as much energy before dying -- referencing her rampage that held off the Romans long enough for reinforcements to arrive. As for the Honor In Fairness Skill, I would add the anecdote where some Caesar supposedly poisoned his sword when fighting Nennius. This gives more credibility to the Skill, while making Nennius sympathetic.

Personality-wise, I think it may be interesting if Nennius hates Caesar, but admits his sword was pretty dope.
    Given the enmity she holds against Caesar, Nennius is probably pals with Boudicca when concerning Romans...
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Technical-wise, I would change Battle Continuation into something like Last Embers, where she goes into an adrenaline-esque trance and get a momentary power boost to deal as much energy before dying -- referencing her rampage that held off the Romans long enough for reinforcements to arrive.
    I don't know, Battle Continuation seems fine to me. My Nynniaw had it too, although at a lower rank (sure, a wound in the head is no joke, but it's far from being the worst thing that could happen in a battlefield).

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I don't know, Battle Continuation seems fine to me. My Nynniaw had it too, although at a lower rank (sure, a wound in the head is no joke, but it's far from being the worst thing that could happen in a battlefield).
    True, it can alternatively be B+ ranking, with the modifier being an offense boost when the Skill procs.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    The thing with her personality, is that i was half-way into it and planning the dialouge session when when suddenly i could not find the words to finish. I end up tying it over and posting the way it was.
    I am not sadisfied, i but if she is a footnote, i am glad that it come out as a good footnote.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Berserker of the fair folk

"smile, my master, the great queen of fairies is by your side. You have nothing to fear, so long as you follow my orders"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/good
    Region: ireland
    Height: 154cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: pollution, salty foods, being told that she is not a fairy.
    Talent: delivering proper payment
    Armaments: fairy magic
    Natural Enemy: Titania, her older self

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: EX
    NP: A

skills

Class skills

Madness enhancement(EX): the standard skill for the Berserker class, it appears to have been afected by the "Innocent monster" skill. it increases Berserker stats in exchange for her ability to understand reallity. Berserker believes to be a fairy queen, and will not recognize anything that negates this belief.

Item construction(A+): a class skill for casters which was obtained through her "Double summon". as the supposed "queen of the fairies", Berserker is able to produce magical itens that are almost at the level of divine constructs

territory creation(EX):a class skill of casters which was obtained through her "Double summon", Berserker is capable of creating a "land of the fairies" that is superior to a temple.

personal skills

Double summon(B): a skill that allows servants to have characteristics of two different classes. Berserker gains access to the skills of the Caster class.

Innocent monster(A): A skill possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted. Berserker has several legends refering to her as the "queen of fairies".

Autority of the fair folk(A): Berserkers Autority as the "queen of fairies" that she gains from her "innocent monster" skill. it makes her untouchable to any fairy or fairy-based magic and gives her access to powerful illusion spells and a small degree of control over the elements of nature.

Noble phantasm

The good folk
    Aos si

Berserker's power to create soldiers, modified by her Innocent monster. By using drops of her blood, she can summon creatures to act as her familiars.
    There are several different types of creatures she can create. The most common used by her are the
    Fairy cat
    Cait sith
    , who are small but very fast with sharp claws, and the
    Mound's hag
    Ban side
    , who can hide their pressence and stun enemies with their scream.
    However, Berserker's favorite Familiar is her
    Fairy dog
    Cu sith
    . This wolf-like creature has the size of a car, dark blue fur with stripes of silver and bright red eyes and claws. He is strong enough to easily tear steel, boast a amazing defensive power and his claws have a curse that prevents wounds inflicted by it to heal. Berserker has named him Setanta.
    Despite she insisting that her familiars are fairies, they are actualy classified as phantasmal beasts.

Hill of the moon
    Cnoc na Re

Berserker second noble phantasm, named after the place where she was burried and where supposedly lies the entrance to the fairy world, It has two effects.
    Passively, it forcebly creates a internal connection between Berserker and the reverse side of the world, suplying her with enormous amounts of Mana. However, that it' main power.
    The light of the moon is the light of illussions. By calling this noble phantasm name, Berserker can blur the line between reality and fiction and briefly become a true Fairy.
    In this form, just paralyze with awe those without some sort of mental protection, all her increase greatly and she is capable of creating illussions who can fool the planet itself.
    But such existence is very irregular. Not only it requires a absurd amount of mana, but also damages her spirit core, making continous use dangerous.
    She will usualy refuse to use this power, as she does not need it to be a "true queen of the fairies"

Background

Berserker presents herself as her majesty Maeve, the great, true and ONLY queen of the fairy folk".her real identity is queen Medb of Connacht
    while she came to be know as the queen of fairies, Berserker was not a fairy, and in fact, several of the representations of her as such oppose drasticly to the original legend of medb. great part of this fame is derived from a mention of her (under the name queen mab) in Shakespeare's romeo and juliet.
    the reason why she cannot access her other noble phantasms is that because of the personality that she demonstrate later in life does not fit with the personality the "queen of fairies" is suposed to have, she was summon from very early on her life, before she married for the first time.

Personality

Berserker is much more childish then her older self. while she still is atracted to the oposite gender, she acts more like a flirting cutesy girl interested in boys then a dominating seductress woman who will only accept mens. Berserker will even blush and get embarrassed if expossed to truly dirty material.
    her way of act is much like that of a "kid pretending to be queen", she can potentialy be very arrogant and proud, but is also much more emphatic and selfless than her other self. this caracteristics end up manifesting a fenomenom that is populary know as the "tsundere".
    her relationship with her older self is very turbulent. Berserker is impressed with how much her older self accomplished but hates how she acts a way "unbefitting of the queen of fairies", her older self dislikes how childish and delusional Berserker is, but cannot ignore how much she is cute.

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Okay, this is cute. The discount Cú doggo is a very nice touch. But does she really need to be a Berserker? She could just be a Caster that is very insistent on being the queen of fairies.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone have any good chariot rider faceclaims? I'm trying to find one for a Scorpus sheet that I'm making, but all I'm finding is Iskandar. Not that I mind because I actually really like him, but still...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Okay, this is cute. The discount Cú doggo is a very nice touch. But does she really need to be a Berserker? She could just be a Caster that is very insistent on being the queen of fairies.
    I gues she doesnt, but i had decided her class back when i thought there was a chance for a canon caster medb, and i did not wanted her to be overruled.

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Reducing the cast, this guy got the cut.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hassan-i-Sabbah (?)
    Origin: Historical facts
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man

STR: E MAN: D
    AGI: C LUCK: A
    END: E NP: C

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment C

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skill:

Independent Action A

It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master. As the recruiter, he mostly works alone and travels from towns, cities to other nations. He was being constantly on the run and must adapt to new environments everytime he set on a new land. Because of this, he gains this Skill at high rank.

Information Gathering A

A skill for gathering necessary information, able to find his target's past, ability, and personality easily. Understanding and use of the city's geography, infrastructure and leyline to pinpoint his target's location becomes possible. He can also easily discern what's actually happening in the city from news and rumors.

Charismatic Self-Modification A

A special case of the Skill Self-Modification specializing to gain the ideal human body for the purpose to recruit new assassins. He learned to adjust his body language and appearance to be the most fitting for approaching his target. After gaining information on his target from the Information Gathering above, he will change his appearance based on the target preference. The target will naturally comfortable to be approached by him, initiating a conversation become instantaneous. They will be naturally enchanted by his awe-inspiring appearance, in the same manner as a Rank A Charisma.

Noble Phantasm

Mālik
    Faith Convergence

Rank C
    Anti Unit

Mālik, hell's gatekeeping angel in Islamic belief. It is the name that signifies as the one that administrates hell and sent out orders to the 19 Zabaniya, a fitting name for the man that recruits potential assassins. It is a passive ability that sent out suggestions to his target, making his words pleasant in the ears, his logic easily accepted by the mind and his plea easily sympathized by the heart. Once the target has accepted his teaching, they will be converted into an Assassin class pseudo-Servant Hassashin. Their mindset will be the same as the average zealous Hassashins, represented by their change of Alignment into Lawful Evil. Their combat ability only limited to Presence Concealment E and Parameter on the lowest rank, but they retain their original expertise before converting. The converting speed varies depending on the individual's mental resistance: for normal human it almost instantaneous and for average magi it may take hours. Meaning, a constant Faith Check need to be rolled by the target each turn, failing once will convert them in an instant.

Identity and Motivation

Terrorist recruiter or cult recruiter, a shadow lurking in many cultures and religions since the first time a radical cult exists. A cult is nothing without followers, and these people mastered the art of converting people to become their loyal slaves. They target potential recruits, blending in the society as seemingly humble men, and profiles the people there that can be brainwashed. It doesn't matter if the recruits don't understand the simplest theology of said cults, because their only uses are being disposable pawns fed with fake promises. Even in modern society, the fear of them converting unfortunate young children to do their bidding can still be heard.

"Don't go at night, you will be hypnotized by cultists."
    "Don't come to that church, the priest is very shady, he may be a radical in disguise."
    "Don't listen to that man's preaches, his belief is too extreme and practices it in the wrong way."
    Such rumors can be heard at least once from those practicing religions, no matter the religion is.

This person is simply one of many recruiters out of many cults out there, in his case, he recruits new assassins for the infamous Hassashins. Making the recruits into a machine specializing solely for killing their target, without the necessary ability to flee the scene successfully. Because the Class Assassin itself is a catalyst for summoning Hassan-i-Sabbah, the summoning of a recruiter will prioritize to summon this particular recruiter. This person wishes for the name Hassan-i-Sabbah, having all of his identity and appearance robbed without a trace, not even a simple skull mask.

First Ascension

Second Ascension

Third/Final Ascension

Source: Daikoukai Jidai V

-----
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Francis Drake
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: England
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 55 kg

STR: C
    CON: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+

-----
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance: D
    Invalidates single action magic usage.
    A Magic Resistance on the same degree of an amulet that wards off magical energy.

Riding: B
    The ability to ride mounts and operate vehicles. Capable of operating most rides with above average capacity. However, he cannot ride beast on the rank of Monstrous Beast and Divine Beast.
    In addition, this Skill receives rank up when operating ships.

-----
    Personal Skill

Voyager of the Storms: A+
    The ability for sailing vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this is a special Skill that also combines the effect of Charisma and Military Tactics.

Golden Rule: B
    Indicating the fate of how much wealth follows him around in life. Drake himself didn't come from an affluent household, but his ability to collect money is apparently quite outstanding.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    The unique Skill given to heroes who became the turning point in human history.
    Turn all sorts of difficult voyages and challenges that are "impossibilities" into "events that can be realized."
    -----
    Golden Wild Hunt
    Night of the Golden Hind and the Storms

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
    Range: 20~40
    Maximum target: 20 ships frontward expansion

Golden Wild Hunt.
    With Rider's beloved ship from his previous life, the Golden Hind, as its core, an expanding innummerable ghost fleets that Rider once commanded when alive are summoned. They annihilate the enemy with the simultaneous bombardment of overwhelming firepower. It is Rider's trumpcard, a Noble Phantasm that can also be said to be the manifestation of his everyday life.
    Its rank as an anti-army Noble Phantasm is also high, but it possesses the uncommon special characteristic where its power fluctuates depending on how much wealth he possesses at the moment.
    Its maximum deployment includes fireships, an attack that tramples down everything on the surface of the ocean that lays before it. However, for the Captain Drake who has been summoned as a Servant, one can think of it as a one time only decisive move.

-----
    - Character.
    A pioneer and adventurer by nature, a scoundrel with fine character and also hardy merchant; a man who embodies the era known as the Age of Discoveries itself.
    A firm hedonist, he treats with no difference those virtous and those wicked. In any case, he is extravagant be it in his private life or in war; a personality that approves of ephemereal pleasure that leaves nothing behind, as if a storm has blown over ever so fiercely. What awaits at the end of all that is a glorious ruin; a death with no attachment to life, or to the meaning as a human being, or to a live full of pride. He loves and approves of that ruin, one that visits everyone equally. He shall pushes on, he will conquer, he will plunder, and he will thrive from it.
    That is his creed, one that displays its true value in battle against "even harder challenges" and "those stronger then himself". He loves his share of gold and silver treasures. However, what he truly loves is not "an everlasting wealth", but "wealth that would vanish like a fireworks". He prefers expending his wealth more than amassing it; due to that, his personality is incompatible with that of Gilgamesh, who possesses infinite wealth.
    He has no complaints being a Servant; taking a stand as an adjutant, he will not feel any dissatisfaction no matter how the Master is. This is due to his time supporting the navy during the age of pirates; he is used to being an adjutant and to incompetent superiors.
    In addition, he would without fail claim his employment rewards. As a Servant, his policy is to answer whatever it is that the Master desires; however, he would not "loan out" beyond the Master's own ability. As a merchant, he is very blunt in that area.

- Motives and attitude towards Master
    He does not hate people, but nor is he fond of them too. His sentiment towards those who sways in the balance between good and evil amounts to "including me, we are all a bunch of irredeemable creatures". Due to that, he is able to look at things while enjoying it even if he is amazed by it.
    For that reason, his evaluation standard for people is quite broadminded. He won't loathe a Master simply "because the Master is evil" or "because the Master is a turncoat".
    If his Master is a scoundrel, his stance is to also enjoy himself as a villain, fooling around at the same time with his philosophy of "since nothing's gonna be left behind in the end after all" appearing and disappearing.

- Speech example
    "Alright you rascals, it's time! The Storm King and gathering of ghosts, it's time to begin the Wild Hunt!"
    "Remember my name! el Draque; the man who brought down the sun!"
    "Mm? You're mad, huh? Mad until you're almost vomiting it seems.
    Still, didn't I already said this when we first made contract, boy?
    "You prepared for this? Be it winning or losing, a villain's death is laughably miserable", that is!"
    -----
    Depiction

A figure that actually exists. A voyager who had lived in England 16th century during the age of exploration.
    He was an adventurer and a privateer captain (pirate). With the West India Archipelago as the stage, he had laid waste the Spainard ships and colonies, feared with his alias Temeroso el Draque. (El Draque is Spain for the devil).
    Afterwards, he led his fleet with the Golden Hind as his flagship, and had accomplished circumnavigation in the flesh. His profits had guided England to the summit of the world. With those achievement, he had been awarded a knighthood and been made a vice admiral of the England navy.
    There was a also period where he assumed the seat of Mayor of Plymouth, but he then returned to the sea to once again continue fighting Spain as commander of naval fleets, crushing Spain's invincible armada. He had in reality brought Spain, known as "the empire on which the sun never sets", to their downfall.
    He was obviously a man, anyone who thinks otherwise is definitely mentally ill.
    -----
    Ingame role

He had bide his time and made his appearance in the third chapter "Sealed Ends of the Four Seas Okeanos". He had the dignity befitting of monarch of the sea, surprising the protagonists as he had already obtained a Holy Grail when they arrive. Such was the surprising development that awaits. For the enemy that appeared in this chapter, "Blackbeard" Edward Teach (who had been active roughly a century after his), he is an admirable existence as well; from his mouth too was the greatness of Francis Drake emphasized.
    Fascinating both friend or foe, he and his voyage had given great influence to the protagonists and friends who continues their travel through time.

-----
    Connection with other characters

Artoria Lancer Alter
    THAT's the Storm King...? Hmm, the real deal got quite an expresionless grimace.

Artoria
    Ah, yeah, yeah! You very much reminds me of my lovely Queen!

Anne & Mary
    Beautiful, courageous, and top quality skill to boot!
    If only I got a sailor like that in my ship too....

Edward Teach
    Ugly, suspicious, and the worst sort of personality to boot!
    Oy, somebody bring me some rope--! I'm hanging one here--!
    -----
    Comment from Me
    If you haven’t noticed already, this is just a lazy rip-off of castor’s Drake FGO Mats entry, in attempt to ‘make’ a ‘male Drake sheet’.
    Why? Because fuck genderbents.
    Also, fuck the formatting error shit (PioneerOfTheStarsEX)
    Last edited by PioneerOfTheStarsEX; August 13th, 2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: formatting mess

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I thought I botchered my formating lmao

---

I mean, dude, just use Preview option before posting.
    Last edited by Spartacus; August 13th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Yeah, my bad, sorry about that lol

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bite the pillow, I'm going in raw

"All who suffer, lament with me at the sadness of world. But rejoice, for I shall free you from your hate! I shall take away your pain, your suffering. I shall bestow my love on all humanity, and guide them to salvation!"

Beast

MARIA

Alignment: Lawful Good
    STR: E
    END: EX
    AGI: E
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A
    NP: EX

Class Skills

Independent Manifestation (EX): A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as an enhanced version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is signified as a confirmed existence, the bearer gains a resistance towards instant-death effect and attacks affected by time manipulation. The Skill is normally restricted to the Beast class, and potentially Heroic Spirits that qualify as Grand Servants. MARIA can manifest not only herself but her Reality Marble on the world with no effort on her part. Each sustains the other’s existence, so they must be destroyed simultaneously.

Authority of the Beast (B): An Anti-Human Skill that enhances the skillholder's capacity to harm existences that are classified as Humans. MARIA’s Authority is over ‘those who suffer’. The more pain and sadness a person has felt throughout their life, the more power MARIA has over them. The souls of those she has saved become her angels, bearers of her holy light that carry the same authority, and they are sent out across the world to carry MARIA’s song to those who need it most.

Personal Skills

Nega-Suffering (A): The personal Skill of the Beast that simultaneously rejects and embraces the existence of the pain of other people. The mindset of a maiden on a sacrificial alter who plunges the knife into her own chest. All those who have caused pain or injury to another human are bound by MARIA and are unable to harm her. She owns this power by right of sacrifice: by taking away the pain of others into herself she feels all the anguish in the entire world, and the attempts of others to harm her are nothing more than drops of water on her skin.

Masochistic Constitution (D): A Skill that increases the chances of being targeted by enemies in group battles. It appears to be a negative skill, but for a Servant with strong defensive capabilities, possessing this Skill allows them to function as an excellent escort. MARIA’s version of the skill draws people’s scorn and hatred towards her. It is a representative of her sacrificial nature: the more people hate her, the more she loves them in return.

Self-Modification (A): The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. Strictly speaking, MARIA is unable to modify herself, this skill instead being the result of an attempt to create an artificial goddess, warping her body from a human to a divinity. MARIA takes the form of an enormous marble statue that constantly weeps for all the sadness in the world.

Goddess’s Divine Core (False) (C): A false Skill that expresses one being an entity that has been moulded into a perfect, artificial goddess. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed. Although her disposition is close to one, since she is not a bunrei derived from a proper Divine Spirit, its rank is confined to C.

Noble Phantasm

Ave Maria, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus
    Holy Mother, Pray for us from Now until the Moment we Die

Anti-Crown, EX: The Noble Phantasm of the Beast of Compassion, a constantly active Reality Marble that forms a part of her body, a barrier that encases MARIA’s perfect inner world. As a passive effect, it has the ability to ‘absorb a person’s hatred’. Specifically, it has the ability to consume a person’s ‘fighting spirit’. To simply gaze on MARIA is to fall under its thrall, gradually sapping away both one’s ability to resist and one’s ability to feel sadness. As the target’s negative emotions are drained away, they are slowly drawn into the barrier, until they are consumed entirely by the Beast and imprisoned within the Marble.

Inside

The interior could unironically be described as ‘Heaven’. It is a world of indescribable beauty, where the concepts of time and space do not apply, in all directions there is nothing but warmth and light. Within, such things as pain and sadness do not exist. All who dwell inside the barrier feel nothing but MARIA’s divine love filling them, and they are enthralled by her presence. MARIA dwells at the very centre of the world, existing both within and without her body at the same time, leading the voices of humanity in an eternal chorus.

Lore
    A false Mother Goddess created by a cult who, growing tired of waiting for a Messiah who never came, instead went about creating their own. The nature of the experiments they performed on a girl with the magical ability to soothe people’s souls is unknown, but at the end they had produced MARIA, an existence that was an affront to the world and one of the Beasts of Calamity.

“This world is cruel and full of injustice”
    “I don’t want to feel sad anymore”
    “I can’t bear to see my children crying”
    “I’ll do whatever it takes to make her smile”

No-one can help feeling such emotions, and when faced with suffering, it is natural to want to comfort people. But such caring behaviour can quickly slide into over-protectiveness, and people can act like martyrs for people they love, sacrificing everything for the sake of their happiness. MARIA loves people, even if they do not love her back. She will sacrifice anything for people, even if they will not thank her. She will continue to protect them even as they struggle against her, even as they hate her, even if they try to kill her. She will erase their sorrow and lead them into paradise. One of the Evils of Humanity, the Beast of Compassion.

The name MARIA is, of course, the Messiah’s mother from the Christian faith, and, especially for Catholics, one of the most venerated people in their religion. As a Messiah who will guide people to salvation, whether they want it or not, MARIA took the name as she thought it was appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I guess the theme of the Sheets today is "'THAT'S BLASPHEMOUS!' except if you read them."

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Does anyone have any good chariot rider faceclaims? I'm trying to find one for a Scorpus sheet that I'm making, but all I'm finding is Iskandar. Not that I mind because I actually really like him, but still...
    Here, I found something

Hassashin recruiter:
    A very interesting read, specially for the skills. I'd like to see how Information Gathering would work against someone with Information Erasure.

MARIA: Mother of God, literally. Would her Beast number be III/L? I recall Kiara saying something about it being a Beast that gives love to everyone, or something like that.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The original idea was for a hypothetical III/L, yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by PioneerOfTheStarsEX View Post
    Why? Because fuck genderbents.
    Well I mean, Fate's Francis Drake isn't exactly a genderbend in the normal sense. When it comes right down to it, all you did was recreate Fem.Francis Drake, minus one of the few legitimately interesting drastic changes of a character Type Moon has done.
    Last edited by CritHit; August 13th, 2018 at 05:48 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    King of Padoru: That's cool! Thanks.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets