Page 646 of 858 FirstFirst ... 146546596636641644645646647648651656696746 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,920 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I know, this is probably my most shitpost-like sheet. Its whole concept is a huge stretch, and the NP is basically discount The Dynamics of an Asteroid/Breast Zero Erzsébet. Honestly, I don't even know why I did this.
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Perhaps artstation? Pinterest is my go-to if something isn't on danbooru/pixiv, but it's not exactly good for source credit.
    Never heard of artstation, thank you I'll look into it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Blog Entries
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NMR-3 View Post
    So when was the latest update to the Servant masterlist? I'll go through the thread and compile from there.
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nevertheless, it was very entertaining to read that Sheet in Stroheim's voice.

I too have been making a "Not a Nazi but became one as a Servant due to shenanigans" Sheet. It's progress got derailed since I've been working on a different Sheet for the contest, but now I can get back to it and hopefully it'll be as good as yours.

I look forwards to see that sheet. And honestly, I don't think mine is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    King of Padoru told me a while ago he'd be compiling everything until page 700 (on the standard page formatting), so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?

Blog Entries
    I'm sure there won't be any problem with it, but is it fine if I post two 50-page compilations instead of one for 100 pages?
    That would make sense, yeah. In fact, pretty sure that's normally how I do it.

JP Friend Code
    Here we go. Finally decided to finalize this sheet I've sat on for too long. Didn't get the art done, so have a colorful physical description instead. Also, an additional tidbit at the end about the scenario this guy was originally conceived for, and his role in it. Enjoy this Lostbelt-esque take on the infamous, greatest Khan.
    ---
    Rider of the Endless Sky
    "Clouds part, earth trembles, wind roars. Behold. I am that which stands at the gates between this Realm Under Heaven and the Endless Sky that watches over us."

Physical Description

A towering king that stands firmly on the border between god and man. A model Mongolian warlord that is towering in physique, it is difficult to discern if this is natural or if it is a side-effect of the Divinity infusion. The symbol of the Tengri is adorned on his Mongolian helmet, while giant ox-like horns sprout from his head. He is bare-chested, and his god core is visible as a glowing fissure in the center of his pectorals. His eyes are permanently hidden by the shadow of his brow, only visibly flashing crimson when he experiences highs of emotion. His trademark moustache is of unreasonable length, whip-like braided tendrils of hair that curl through the air and extend to his knees. Tattoos of the Tengri adorn the rest of his tree-trunk like limbs. He wears a shamanic Mongolian drum as the buckle for his massive belt of bone and leather (a three-section drum consisting of two small drums and a larger center drum). Lastly, his legs are like that of a horse with thunderous hooves adorned with heavy iron, and a tattered mantle is draped over his shoulders that extends to his ankles. Countless dangling braids and threads adorn his mantle and arms. His primary weapon is a golden whip that blazes brightly.

Alternate Classes: Archer, Berserker, Ruler, Foreigner
    True Name: Chingghis Khan
    Aliases: Temujin, Genghis Khan, King of the Realm Under Heaven
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Historical Facts & Legends
    Height & Weight: 296cm | 325kg
    Attribute: Sky
    FGO Comment: The empowerment of the Mountain God's effect has effectively been reduced into a reinforcement of the concept of "that man"; he retains his humanity while demanding the presence of a demigod.
    Parameters
    STR B
    END B
    AGI C
    MGI A++
    LCK C
    NP EX

Skills
    Class Skills

• Riding A
      All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. However, even with that capability, one still needs to find a mount that can actually bear the weight of the Khan...
    • Independent Action A+
      This Servant can operate without a Master. The Khan, even in his default form, has a similar rank in this skill. The divine core adds a modifier that allows him to employ Noble Phantasms and abilities with high mana consumption without concern.

Personal Skills

• Divinity D
      Despite being fused with the God of the Mountain, the Khan’s Authority is one that is greater than that of the Divinity that offered its power to him. Thus, the power of that deity concentrates within the “concept of Chingghis Khan” and elevates him to a similar level of being to a demi-god. Fundamentally, however, he is still “human” and the divine core becomes something like a separate entity that functions as his mana reserve. He still retains the D Rank due to how Mongols and foreigners alike viewed the Khan as one who was an envoy of the heavens, one who held the absolute right to deliver the judgment of the gods.
    • Anthem of the Khurultai A++
      A skill denoting the innovative tactical and strategic prowess that the Khan and his elite bestowed to their Horde, displaying feats of adaptability on the battlefield that struck fear into adversaries and elevated their reputation from mere barbaric warbands. It functions like a composite Military Tactics skill of the highest rank with Disengage, Charisma and other martial skills. At the A++ Rank, the ability to adapt to even the most profound and treacherous conditions of the battlefield are display in one and their army. The Khan was renowned for his strategic and tactical insight that defied the warmongering minds of his generation. For the foreign powers that dared to fight the Horde, what they faced were barbarians with a savage disposition to adapt for the sake of survival, and to coordinate themselves for the sake of victory, all because of the influence of the Khan and his elite.

Additionally it functions to a degree as a type of Clairvoyance, derived from the reputation of the Horde functioning as the Khan's eyes and ears. Bolstered further by the blessings of the Tengri, anything and everything in the present time can be observed to some degree. Furthermore, it is possible to accurately predict future events through extrapolation of facts from the present. Its limitation is that truths concealed heavily by Mystery or divine intervention will remain hidden from his sight, and future events such as miracles that defy logic cannot be predicted at all.
    • Authority of the Mountain A+
      The power of the divine core that is engraved into his being. It is classed as a separate entity that shares a type of “symbiotic relationship” with the Khan. In a basic context, it functions as a limitless mana reservoir for the Khan to tap into and supplement his very existence. It also has the additional benefit of granting the Khan a boost to parameters when in mountainous territory. This is limited to natural formations, and man-made constructs are not accounted for.

The mountains are the land of the gods, and therefore they are the territory of the Khan. In certain circumstances, it can even suppress the authority of other deities.
    • Dominion of the Endless Sky EX
      The Khan’s ideal manifested as a skill. That which “challenges the status quo”. To conquer is more reason for conquest. To never stop expanding your dreams. That is the way of the Khan and his mongols. It is a skill not unlike “Pioneer of the Stars”, in that it is to make the impossible into that which can be realized. In this context, it is more like a type of faith that affects others as well the Khan himself. It can be called a fusion of the Charisma skill too.

When a new challenge presents itself, it becomes a “subject of conquest” for the Khan and his horde. Over and over, the challenges becomes greater, and so does their determination. An effect that endlessly piles upon itself. It can be said that this skill represents the truest potential found in the hearts of humanity; the potential to prevail against all odds. The greater the challenge, the greater that power becomes. It’s full power is displayed when mankind unites against a common enemy. While the Khan himself can empower himself greatly with the skill… when chaos reigns supreme, the truth of this skill becomes lost.

Personality

A king that has surpassed the boundaries of humanity, yet still carries a human-like compassion that can be identified as such. He carries himself not as a god, yet not quite as a king or ruler either. The appropriate term would be "one who laughs as the conqueror with the conquered". Conquests are the achievements of humanity's ambitions, whether it be for one's nation, one's kin or one's self. He commands a presence as the "greatest conqueror" because of his martial, social and political exploits. His ambitions are grand, visions and ideals to be shared by the people. It was said that were he not limited to a human life-span, his conquest would eventually reach the stars.

It is undeniable fact that he is above you, that is made known to one's very being when they stand before him through sheer presence alone. However, he is not a tyrant. He will share his glory and his spoils with his subjects. He will drink and be merry with them after a fresh conquest, before standing at the summit and declaring the next expedition. It is an impossible situation of a man that lives to stand above others, yet he lives in their midst as one of them. However, because he is an exemplary man that was prophesized and praised by the gods, it is something within his capability.

He holds no enmity towards any individual for their senses of identity and ideals. In the Realm Under Heaven, the world birthed from the Endless Sky that holds all its beloved creations, all living things are welcomed as kin regardless of race, religion nor creed. It is not subjugation, nor is it domination of the mind or spirit. It is simply, so to say, "acceptance". They raid, they plunder and they take over. A display of power in its most simple form. It is because "that is how nature takes its course". It is the simplest of the rules of nature for the strong to take from the weak. It is natural for the weak to align with the strong in such times, but there was always the choice. Sins of blood and kin, however, are unforgivable. Those who would break the three virtuous bonds that are upheld in Mongolian society are only deserving of death. There is another exception to his universal acceptance of individuals. Those who actively disrespect and defy the gods for the “sake of hubris” are ones that invoke his ire. To the Khan who reveres the gods as his beloved caretakers, to the Mongol culture that embraces the values of kinship, hubris is a grave sin.

His mentality can be said to be heavily influenced by the Tengri, the deities of the Mongol pantheon... however, it is more accurate to say that their traits "align perfectly". This offers him a wealth of wisdom and intelligence that is belied by his barbaric disposition. To many other powers of the time, he was the furious warlord of a collection of tribes... yet, they also recognized the dangerous intelligence that the ambitious creature possessed. To sum it up, his fury in the flames of battle is unmatched in its ferocity. When it came to politics, his insight and wit were enough to unnerve and coerce even the most stalwart of rulers.

He upholds "freedom" above all else, and humanity's most basic instincts return to them. As ages went on, mankind continued to develop methods of convenience to alleviate the struggles of living their lives... the Khan is a symbol that reminds them of the creatures that they are and the privileges that they should appreciate.
    Lore

One of the greatest rulers and conquerors the world had ever seen. His name holds similar weight to that of Iskandar, Napoleon and Attila the Hun. He is a Scourge of God that took the world, the Realm Under Heaven, by storm as he united a collection of tribes in an impossible feat. He then led a mass conquest, dominating many parts of Asia and spanning his empire into one of the most influential powers that has left its mark to this very day.

... That is how it is in the Greater History of Man. He would surely be a Heroic Spirit of immense power and stature, one that could be easily recognized to no demerit upon merely being in his presence. However, he always had the capacity to become greater. There was a saying about the greatness of the Greatest Khan, the King of the Realm Under Heaven, that if he were to never have been bound to the mortal coil like all other human rulers were, he would have eventually led humanity to conquer the stars in the sky. He became a symbol of humanity that made the "impossible" into "that which can be realized". A King of the Pioneers... that would be his title as a normal Heroic Spirit.

To conquer the sky and stars. Such a feat is impossible in the span of a human life. They were but distant dreams and laughable concepts for the people of that time. Yet... the Khan would always fondly regard it in a way such as: "If the gods permit it, then perhaps one day...". During the later stages of his childhood, the young Temujin found himself lost in a treacherous mountain range with naught but the elements themselves to aid him in finding his way to survive. However, he was a child that many had prophesized would go on to become the greatest ruler... not just by the diviners and shamans, but also by the gods themselves. Thus, in recognition of his struggles, the native God of the Mountain offered its blessings to the young man.

This was what should have happened. Something was different in this context, however... instead, the God offered the Khan something beyond the wildest of imaginations; power. To become a god and to rule over everything in the "Realm Under Heaven" as his own. It was because he was the fated person that would shift the foundations of humanity with his actions. It was because of an unknown omen of the future that he would be offered this role... yet he rejected such an offer. Even in his youth, his wisdom shone brightly. For the Mongols, death was an incredibly important concept. It was that which severed all ties, a true "ending" to any man... yet, this was what defined human beings as a whole. "Living until the end" was the ideal. Life was short, but that is why it was enjoyable. If there were no end to it, then how could mankind ever truly prosper?

Many such discussions were had between Temujin and the God of the Mountain that night. Eventually the gravity of that burdening role dawned on Temujin. It was apparent that this God of the Mountain was not one of the Tengri. Rather, it was a greater power that held the respect of the Tengri... a nameless entity of a concept far beyond his comprehension. That is the insight he gathered as he communed with it... and with that, he recognized the weight of the words that the god spoke of. The "end of mankind", the omen of the future... a responsibility only the future Khan could handle. No, it was one he would only permit himself to handle, for there were no others that deserved to be settled into such a role... to become something "inhuman".

And so, he went on to become Chingghis Khan... after relinquishing his "right to humanity" in order to merge with an aspect of the God of the Mountain. However, he was never able to reach his full potential. By all circumstances, he was to be an invincible unifier of mankind that conquered all he deemed conquerable. However, even with that divine influence, he could not reject his own humanity entirely. Above all else, despite being a demi-god… despite being a deity in the eyes of the people, the Khan’s desire to “be human” blazed brightly in his soul. Thus, he became a contradictory existence that is “human” as a basic understanding… yet ultimately, is neither human nor god.

Instead, he became closer to a monster born from dreams.
    Dialogue Examples

• "Rider of the Endless Sky has come to your court. I am Chingghis Khan. You know the Khan. Now you fear the Khan... and you shall serve the Khan without question. Hm, Master... I suppose that does not leave a bad taste in my mouth. Yes, let us play it out as such for now."
    • "You stand before the greatest Khan to ever rule and conquer under the Endless Sky. Prostrate yourself accordingly, and bring some fine wine."
    • "You ask the Khan about what he likes? Very well. To raid, plunder and conquer. From dawn to eve. We thrive in the flames of conflict, we wander under the watchful eye of the Endless Sky... most of all, we live to see the Endless Sky's beautiful new dawn upon each day. That is to say... being human is what we enjoy."
    • "Betrayal. Of both kin and our gods. Sins such as that etch themselves into the soul, and cannot be cleansed. Death is the only answer for such sins."
    • "The Holy Grail, is it? A fine cup to drink wine from, is it not?"
    • "Iskandar. A name that equals to that of the Khan... show me the bonds of your soldiers. I shall compare them to my Horde, as we clash at the rise of the sun!"
    • "A Pioneer of the Stars, is it? An exemplary spirit worthy to be invited to my court."
    • "The promise of peace is not something to be taken lightly, young one. It is a conviction that men, women and children die for. Bear the weight of that responsibility and risk. Struggle under its burden, but persevere. That is what it means to be a symbol for humanity's hope."
    • "I have lived a life far beyond that of a human. I am one with the Tengri now, for mankind is my child. As the King of the Realms Under Heaven, I hereby declare... we shall never stop our conquest. This is not the conquest of the Khan, but that of humanity, it shall not cease until we have reached the Stars."

Noble Phantasms
    Bosgo Tengeriin Davaa
    The Threshold of the Endless Sky Upon Burkhan Khaldun
    Type: Anti-Fortress

A Noble Phantasm that finds its origins in the anecdotes of Temujin receiving the blessings of the God of the Mountain, and his subsequent service to the god. Under usual circumstances, it creates a special Bounded Field that embodies the concept of the Khan’s “Great Taboo”, an area of land he designated as his resting place… one that none but the favored of the Khan would even know the existence of. To the Khan, who became an existence in the shoes of a deity, it was a place of “ultimate tranquility”. Because the Khan ended up becoming one with the god in this context, it has taken on a different form.

Wielding the Authority of the God of the Mountain, the Khan is able to manipulate the elements of nature to a certain degree. The earth splinters, the clouds scatter, the winds rage, lightning strikes and even the fiery wrath of the world’s core can be brought forth from the land. Yet the “concept of destruction” is but a side-effect of the true nature of this Noble Phantasm... through great decimation, comes an “absolute peace”. That is the nature of its usage.

When activated, it creates an absolute territory, the concept of the Great Taboo that has been elevated in something greater. A zone where the Khan is the absolute authority, even over concepts such as time and space. As the dust of mass destruction is cleared, all that remains is the “ultimate tranquility that he foresaw in a dream of his other life”. Becoming a demi-god existence that had his lifespan expanded, he never came to this conclusion during this timeline. To those outside of its influence… nothing will remain, until the Khan one day makes his triumphant return from the ashes. Inside this territory that not even the Tengri can touch, one would think their fates sealed…

However, the Khan’s temperament is something that is still human. There is a fundamentally integral value to the existence of this place to him, thus he will typically not permit himself to enact any type of combat in this realm. It is one where he embraces being human, and embraces mortality itself… that is to say, it reduces the mortality of any beings within to a level which he decides. This includes himself. It is his greatest personal treasure, but also his greatest weakness. Those that can still retain the instinct to “repel authority” in the Khan’s presence can surely…

Quda Anda Nökör
    The Eternal Horde of the Khan
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)A constantly-active Noble Phantasm. It is the sublimation of the ideal behind the Khan’s vast empire and the strength of the bonds that held it together. It can be said to symbolize his legend as a “legendary ruler”. He was a leader that people feared, adored and worshipped altogether. Through him, the envoy of the Heavens, former enemies found themselves comrades in arms. They found a world where every man was free and equal. This was the ideology of the Tengri, and was the Khan’s imperial creed.

Named after the three ties that he enforced throughout the empire, it is not a Reality Marble nor is it a Bounded Field of complex origins. It is simply a culmination of “ideals” that manifests as a miraculous phenomenon. The spirits of the warriors that fought for the Khan, both Mongols and those they had won over during their reign, rally to his very presence. It does not need activation; the warmongering dedication of those spirits follows him regardless of his will. At the rise of his fist, a horde will materialize and strike until the enemy is no more. Typically, the very nature of this Noble Phantasm would drain a Master of mana in an instant and thus it is usually sealed away. However, because of the divine core providing a near limitless supply, it becomes a “constantly active summoning portal of warrior spirits”. These warriors are of varying quality; some are as simple as strong Familiars in terms of strength, whereas the ones of the Khan’s most loyal elite are on the same level as other Heroic Spirits.

A testament to the potential of unity in mankind. To defy all odds, all boundaries and all obstacles in order to reach the summit… and then to strive further towards the next challenge. This was the Khan’s way of life, and it was one that resonated from the hearts of those men, carrying them across the lands, to the seas and all the way across the stars… until they finally reached that peaceful place; the Endless Sky.

Commentary

• The Khan can be summoned into many classes. Rider and Archer are the primary ones of his default form, whereas in this alternate version, he can also be summoned as Berserker. In the context of a certain story, he became a Ruler in a world of war. Under the correct circumstances, the true nature of that God of the Mountain can be unveiled and his Saint Graph changes drastically.
    • I haven’t considered much who the God of the Mountain actually is. The closest I can see is probably Hastur to some degree due to his affinity with “air” (and therefore, the Sky?).
    • The concept of the “Endless Sky”, also known as the “Eternal Blue Sky”, was integral to Mongolian culture. It was their version of Heaven. To them, the Endless Sky was the place of humanity’s origin. They were the children of the land and the sky. That is to say, all that can be found in the lands is treated as “something like themselves”. When the Mongols conquered, it was absolute. People, settlements and the natural land itself became that which rightfully belonged to them.
    • The Tengri, the gods of the Mongol pantheon, held a similar importance as those who were denizens of the Endless Sky. For the Khan, respecting the gods like “children to those that raise them” is a fundamental aspect of humanity. Those that invokes the ire of the gods tend to have a sullied reputation in his eyes.
    • The drums that adorn his belt were typically used by Mongol shamans to communicate with the Tengri. Initially, I had the design with him having drums adorned on either of his shoulders that he would beat with his fists… this looked silly in my mind, so I opted for a “belly drum” instead.
    • He gets unusually competitive around other conquerors, most likely due to his nature of “challenging the status quo”. He can be incredibly humble around other rulers, however, but ultimately finds the ideals of many of them to be inferior to his own. The person most suited to be his rival would be Iskandar or Yi Sun-Sin. He unconditionally despises a certain golden king due to his disrespect of the gods.
    • As a fun little fact, he can use his ridiculously long moustache to strike at enemies like a whip. They have the power of swinging trees, so they’re not to be underestimated. Furthermore, he does in fact use a bow in some methods of attack, one that matches his titanic size. The arrows he fires are more like ballista bolts at that point.
    • The golden whip he wields is simply known as the “Golden Whip of the Khan”. It was said to be a divine instrument bestowed to the Khan, a symbol of his destiny to become the greatest conqueror and unifier of the people. It blazes with the power of his ideals, and can carve molten scars into enemies and the world alike.
    • Because of the symbiotic nature of the divine core, it can actually be removed from the Khan’s body. This functions as a type of weakness for him. Typically, this would not kill the Khan… however, because of the unrelenting nature of his constantly active Noble Phantasm, his Saint Graph would likely deteriorate rapidly until he vanishes.
    • Despite his hulking, bulky appearance, he can still move as nimbly as his ordinary self. This can often come as a surprise for those encountering him for the first time, and is usually the deciding factor of an initial confrontation. He laments not being able to mount up on his favorite horse, however.
    • In FGO, he would be a 5-star Rider that simply excels in buffing the party and dealing AoE damage. This includes a party debuff removal, various damage enhancers and the capability to stack further damage boosts when playing aggressively.

Arcadia of Malgenesis: Theatre of Steel And Fire

The scenario takes place in the entirety of the European theatre of World War Two... or rather, what has escalated into the "Total World War". A raging, tempestuous conflict that has roared on since the early annals of time in that Seed. A distorted continent that vaguely resembles the great conglomeration of nations known as "Europe", scarred and continuously torn asunder by the eternal flames of war.

Three factions of absurd origins wage constant war to conquer the crumbling world. A pointless genocide of millions that has entered a vicious, perpetual cycle. The Homonculus Armies of the New Reich, the remnants of Nazi Germany that desperately cling to their corrupted ideals that the Fuhrer left behind. The legions of undead that rise from the sands of the Persian Empire, led from it's capital by none other than the Serpent Demon King himself. And finally... the absolute conquerors of the East that constantly spread their influence each passing day and night. The unstoppable Mongol Horde that is only momentarily halted by the tenacity of the undead and synthetic humanity. Three inexhaustible sides that will not falter to one another. Only the intervention of "something for the sake of saving humanity" can disrupt the cycle and put an end to the endless parade of bloodshed.

The Khan functioned as the leader of the Horde. The Tengri told him of the futility of it all, the fleeting existence of the world that revolved around the Seed of Malgenesis*. However, this was only power for the Khan. An impossible situation to be conquered. Thus, the great warlord waged his endless war against the greater powers, adapting to their evolution constantly and fuelling the continental death machine that Europe had become. He was neither ally nor foe. He was simply a calamity that brought chaos for the sake of ideals wherever his forces trod. However, with the right person and determination... he would become the deciding factor of the final battle against the Beast of the End (False).

* Seed of Malgenesis: A world-seed deployed by the distant star Sasneyllis in an attempt to recreate segments of human history in a simulation. It is something that is entirely different from the Greater History of Mankind found on Earth, a distant story that only vaguely resembles the source material. Because of a lack of understanding the nature of humanity itself and various other distortions, those seven worlds became something unrecognizable. The curious star had reached out across the cosmos, to seek the aid of a certain Chaldean Master to discover what the truth behind humanity was... to fix its experiments. However, in doing so, she connected the very concept of those Seeds to that of Earth... and thus, they became the distant, unseen threats to humanity.
    Last edited by Uralmash; August 23rd, 2018 at 04:51 AM.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why doesn't the Khan have Magic Resistance though? Class Skills and so forth. He isn't modern enough in my opinion to justify lacking it.
    I would suggest that Tactics might be renamed into something else to differentiate it further from Military Tactics (as that seems to be capped at B given the examples in canon). Battlefield Mastery or something similar, perhaps? I would also note that Chingghis had a boatload of competent subordinates, so unless this is sublimated into his being, he might not warrant such prowess in the realm of tactics.

Other than those gripes, great sheet. I would note that desiring the Grail as a drinking cup is a bit overdone (IIRC many FGO Servants share that opinion), and it might instead be more in tune with the Khan to hold it as an equal possession of his empire (or something).
    Authority of the Mountain is a fitting skill, though one wonders as to the specifics of what qualifies as a mountain. On that note, how does he feel about human constructions that maybe resemble mountains (I believe skyscrapers have been likened to such things)?

Also, I'm getting a strong FGO-Ivan vibe out of him (not that there's anything wrong with that). Might just be your avatar and sig, though.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I get strong Ivan vibes too. I can't picture this Genghis as anything different from a mixture of him and Kaido from One Piece.

PS: As someone who makes silly things like people attacking with food and a Flamboyance skill, I approve of someone attacking with his moustache

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Btw, your Laksmana sheet is very neat. A bit surprised that he does not too OP though. I mean he defeated Indrajeet, who seems to be a hell of a beast, after all...
    Thanks. Truth is, I was tempted to make him a little stronger, but then I remembered that he spent his whole life just as Rama's sidekick. How would you feel about a Robin that stands out more than Batman?

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Why doesn't the Khan have Magic Resistance though? Class Skills and so forth. He isn't modern enough in my opinion to justify lacking it.
    I would suggest that Tactics might be renamed into something else to differentiate it further from Military Tactics (as that seems to be capped at B given the examples in canon). Battlefield Mastery or something similar, perhaps? I would also note that Chingghis had a boatload of competent subordinates, so unless this is sublimated into his being, he might not warrant such prowess in the realm of tactics.

Other than those gripes, great sheet. I would note that desiring the Grail as a drinking cup is a bit overdone (IIRC many FGO Servants share that opinion), and it might instead be more in tune with the Khan to hold it as an equal possession of his empire (or something).
    Authority of the Mountain is a fitting skill, though one wonders as to the specifics of what qualifies as a mountain. On that note, how does he feel about human constructions that maybe resemble mountains (I believe skyscrapers have been likened to such things)?

Also, I'm getting a strong FGO-Ivan vibe out of him (not that there's anything wrong with that). Might just be your avatar and sig, though.
    Heavily inspired by Ivan, for sure. Ivan being my favorite character in Fate, it was kind of unavoidable (oops).

I'll be honest. I completely forgot about Magic Resistance being a thing. I can probably throw in a moderate rank somewhere, since he would most probably have it. I'll do that in a bit.

On the matter of the Tactics skill... i made the executive call to leave it as such, but I wasn't actually aware that it may have a cap on its maximum rank. For all intents and purposes, it should probably be a unique skill but at the same time I felt the need to have a high-ranking "vanilla" skill on him rather than all customs... though I suppose for something like this, it's warranted to have all unique skills. I might come back to it later if I can figure out an idea.

It does bring something to mind that I forgot to mention. He has a level of Clairvoyance-like capability that is derived from the whole aspect of his Horde acting like his eyes and ears. This was supposed to be a component of his 3rd skill but got kinda lost in the shuffle despite being such a powerful ability. It's not a Clairvoyance that can see into the future, but rather one that can see many things in the present and, with his wisdom, can construe accurate predictions of future events too. Its weakness is that if the truth is clad in enough Mystery, he won't see it. Furthermore, future events like miracles cannot be predicted due to their nature.

I get strong Ivan vibes too. I can't picture this Genghis as anything different from a mixture of him and Kaido from One Piece.

PS: As someone who makes silly things like people attacking with food and a Flamboyance skill, I approve of someone attacking with his moustache
    Kaido is exactly the faceclaim I would've used if I couldn't be bothered to use the description, except less exaggerated proportions (like most things in One Piece are). I'm hopeless when it comes to Ivan-inspired designs. As a last note, he has a move called "The Beard of the Sky Bull Strikes Second", a culmination of the long-lost Mongolian martial art of facial hair combat.

Thank you for the comments, this is probably the sheet I've worked on the most... now to take a break and figure out what's next.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    On the matter of the Tactics skill... i made the executive call to leave it as such, but I wasn't actually aware that it may have a cap on its maximum rank. For all intents and purposes, it should probably be a unique skill but at the same time I felt the need to have a high-ranking "vanilla" skill on him rather than all customs... though I suppose for something like this, it's warranted to have all unique skills. I might come back to it later if I can figure out an idea.
    The so-called cap on Military Tactics is mainly due to the fact that nobody has a rank higher than B. This includes commanders who never lost a battle in their life, like Alexander, and other geniuses (even debatable ones) like Caesar, Altera and Nobunaga.
    By way of digression, it recently occurred to me that this might be due to the fact that most of these people are ancient. Thus, we can't truly be certain whether their military conduct was a work of genius or not. I'd argue that more recent military leaders, ones that left records of their campaigns and methodology, might warrant the coveted Military Tactics rank A.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; August 22nd, 2018 at 11:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    Maybe a bit off-topic, but I just came across some art while browsing Danbooru. Does anyone else think this (apparently non-TM related art) would make an absolutely perfect Achilles Alter FC?

It's so fitting that now I want to write up an Achilles Alter sheet myself, even though I have pretty much no ideas what one would look like.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uralmash: I’m surprised you didn’t give the Khan Mystic Eyes of Terror or a skill like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe a bit off-topic, but I just came across some art while browsing Danbooru. Does anyone else think this (apparently non-TM related art) would make an absolutely perfect Achilles Alter FC?

It's so fitting that now I want to write up an Achilles Alter sheet myself, even though I have pretty much no ideas what one would look like.
    Face, yes - absolutely. Clothes, not so much. That said though, if you wanna then you may as well go for it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Uralmash: I’m surprised you didn’t give the Khan Mystic Eyes of Terror or a skill like that.
    Eeeh, didn't think it fit him to have Mystic Eyes. I very rarely touch upon Mystic Eyes unless I've got a specific idea in mind for them that is interesting, since it's an easy way to just explain away certain elements in someone's character. And again, no basis for why he'd have them (except for his interaction with a god or a mutation, I guess). Always saw him as the type that just exuded that type of intimidation and terror with his own presence, rather than from something like Mystic Eyes.

As an additional note, I've made a couple changes to the sheet. Tactics is now "Anthem of the Khurultai" (Khurultai being the war council of the Horde), and it's now a composite of Tactics and some other things. Also added the Clairvoyance-ish stuff to it too. The second change was just specifying for the 2nd skill that it is "natural formations" of mountains, so man-made ones don't count.

Next sheet is gonna be either Winston Churchill (from the same scenario as the Khan) or a moon princess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    Next sheet is gonna be either Winston Churchill (from the same scenario as the Khan) or a moon princess.
    Churchill would be cool. I did one for him myself back on the old thread, and given how good your last Khan sheet was, I'm really interested in seeing your take on him.

JP Friend Code
    Churchill would be cool. I did one for him myself back on the old thread, and given how good your last Khan sheet was, I'm really interested in seeing your take on him.
    Thanks, glad to hear you liked my GengIvanis Khan.

As for Winnie, I don't usually go near the more modern Heroic Spirits, but since the original scenario I planned was set in the era of WW2... it made a lot of sense to develop the concept, and then the idea became... what it is right now, which is something that can either go really "interestingly", or really horribly. Fingers crossed. Hopefully I do justice for the good ol' British Bulldog​...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since I'm currently occupied with my school work, I figured I might share some Servant concepts in case someone finds them intriguing enough to work with:

Aboriginal group:
    An idea that seems to have gone through too many revisions to make anything workable for me. I thought I was going to make a two-three person group of Servants based either on the Djanggawul or the Wawalag sisters, but then started messing around with making them a puppet for a Rainbow Serpent, manifesting as an Alter Ego... Anyway, the sheet got very complicated and I got too indecisive. I suppose there's enough legend to go for a sheet with the Djanggawul at least. Other than Alter Ego, I suppose they could be manifest as Archer (boomerang), Lancer, Rider and Caster.
    Pa'ao: A Hawaiian high priest, though hailing from parts unknown. Apparently he helped some Hawaiian king come to power and helped depose a tyrant. Also introduced several religious things, among them human sacrifice.
    Anushiruwan (also known as Khosrow I): A Persian king, famous for being an adversary of Justinian the Great. Also earned the title of Plato's Philosopher King or something to that effect thanks to his sponsorship of arts and sciences. I guess he would most likely be a Caster. King of Philosophers perhaps? Might be one of the more difficult ones, seeing as he has such a many-faceted legend.
    Saxton Pope: An American doctor who met a member of one of the few tribes to have no prior contact with Western culture. Learned said tribes ways and became an avid hunter, using a self-made bow and arrows. Might be interesting as some sort of throwback-character.
    "Werewolf Crusader": Apparently some werewolf legends include Crusaders taking the form of wolves to fight their foes. Apparently these rampages then continued once they made their way back home, possibly as some sort of explanation for PTSD. I say apparently since I've found little in the way of material on the subject, and I even managed to lose the original source. Still, curious idea.
    Amok: A Malaysian phenomenon manifested as a Servant. Being the origin of the phrase "to run amok", apparently there's some sort of cultural phenomenon in Malaysia that makes people go on a rampage. Could be just a Malaysian Servant qualifying as a Berserker, too.
    The Witch of Endor:An obscure biblical figure, who is apparently some sort of necromancer. Had something to do with Saul, but I haven't had much time to do research on her.

Anyway, I hope these inspire someone. Personally, I'd rather not think of most of these again. Would be nice to get the Aboriginal group thing to work, but if somebody else has a better idea of what to do with their concept, I'm all for it.

I like this recommended's section idea.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    Thanks. Truth is, I was tempted to make him a little stronger, but then I remembered that he spent his whole life just as Rama's sidekick. How would you feel about a Robin that stands out more than Batman?
    If it's Nightwing, I'd heartily approve.