Page 655 of 858 FirstFirst ... 155555605645650653654655656657660665705755 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,100 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Needs moar doggo.

Perfect Doggo FC

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    But that's not a Bulldog.

Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I wonder if Azhi Dahaka or Tiamat are technically the first dragon according to Nasu logic. Probably Tiamat but it'd still be neat.
    Also, a possible faceclaim for Churchill that I stumbled across (though hopefully with more clothes)
    Spoiler:
    Hmmm Dahaka could cound really as "first" Dragon by nasu logic,The oldest Dragons i know/think about is Leviathan,Questzalcoatl and the Chinese Lung
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hmmm Dahaka could cound really as "first" Dragon by nasu logic,The oldest Dragons i know/think about is Leviathan,Questzalcoatl and the Chinese Lung
    Babylonia >>>> everything. Tiamat is considered the first dragon in Nasuverse

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hellenic Rider
    Spoiler:

FC Link (edited)
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Berserker, Assassin
    True Name: Odysseus
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Mace

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: C
    LUCK: C
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding - Rank A-: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. However, Rider avoids marine vehicles of all kinds like the plague, and refuses to go approach them. As such, his Riding Skill does not encompass ships or boats of any kind.

Personal Skills:

Self-Modification - Rank E+: The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.
    An ability born from Rider’s fervent wish, purging his Saint Graph of undesirable elements. Though low in rank, the results of the modification can be felt in every part of Rider’s Saint Graph. His stats are reduced and the functionality of certain abilities is altered. His mental abilities cannot be altered without becoming a different person, though, and as such they have remained the same.

Military Tactics - Rank C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Renowned for his ingenuity and versatility, Rider is a highly competent military leader. However, he is weak to being countered by another tactician working on the same level.

Bravery - Rank C (A+): The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.
    Renowned as one the bravest men of his era, Rider naturally has a high rank in Bravery. However, as he is currently trying to keep a low profile and avoid what confrontations he can, the Skill’s efficiency has been reduced.

Noble Phantasms

Cunning Intelligence
    Odysseus Metis

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank B
    Having received the name of the Titan of wisdom and deep thought as an epithet, Rider’s intellectual brilliance is manifested as a Noble Phantasm. A constantly active-type Noble Phantasm representing Rider’s problem-solving skills, with which he was able to counter every ploy the Trojans used to try and ensure their victory. Ordinarily, it would be the ability to generate solutions to problems, however outlandish, using one’s own ingenuity to ensure success. A limited amount of prescience is also involved.
    However, in Rider’s current incarnation, Odysseus Metis has been all but sealed. Most of the Noble Phantasm’s still active components are occupied with allowing Rider’s Saint Graph to remain in its current form.

The Trojan Horse
    Dourateos Hippos

Anti-Fortress, Rank A+
    The true form of the oddly-shaped mace Rider carries in this particular incarnation. When released, the mace grows into its original shape, that of the Trojan Horse. In accordance with the concept of how muscles were creatures akin to mice living under one’s skin and giving movement, the soldiers Dourateos Hippos once carried are now responsible for supplying it with an animating force, and as such the horse moves as though it were alive.
    Using the fact that Dourateos Hippos pierced the unbreachable walls of Troy, the construct has been endowed with stupendous destructive power, being able to shatter buildings with ease. Should it actually focus on the destruction of an object, even fortresses reinforced with magic can be reduced to rubble in moments.
    Dourateos Hippos’ current form is part of Rider’s effort to mask his identity, although even he feels that the Noble Phantasm’s method of manifestation is outlandish. Still, one can hardly argue with the results of this particular transformation.

Description
    Dislikes: The sea, delays
    Talents: Warfare, trickery
    Natural Enemy: Poseidon

Rider’s true identity is Odysseus, the King of Ithaka.

Appearing as a greatly different individual than the one presented in the Iliad, Odysseus current form is an active effort on his part to avoid angering the Greek Pantheon any further. Though he is aware that as a Servant, he is summoned into the modern world where the Age of the Gods is long past, he has his reservations on the subject. The reach of the gods is unknowable, and some of their number might still be active in some shape or form. After all, his own brilliance, part of which is a blessing from Athena, is still there in full force. That alone is worrying. Further, in a Holy Grail War, there are many Servants who are vessels of divine power, through which the gods of Olympus might act. Thus, Odysseus has decided it is best to cover up his identity as best he can, until he can be sure of his safety.
    Suffice to say, Odysseus has learned the folly of the hubris he showed so often in life. In the end, he was saved by the gods from a mess he himself had a hand in causing, and as such he is grateful to them, just as much as he is fearful of their wrath. Particularly in the case of Poseidon, Odysseus does his to avoid anything that could serve to anger the god of the sea, and avoids anything sea-related in general just to be on the safe side.
    Despite his changed appearance and demeanour, the brilliance Odysseus showed in life is still there as a Servant. It is likely that even handicapped as he is, Odysseus can find a way to prevail and even thrive in the setting of a Holy Grail War. As he has a wish he would like to see fulfilled, Odysseus will resort to almost any trick he can think of in order to achieve victory, for as long as he does not offend the gods while doing so.
    Should he have the time to do so, Odysseus would find himself a copy of the Iliad and the Odyssey, and make note of mistakes and errors in judgement he made for the sake of future reference. He feels that the retelling is unnecessarily embellished, but very handy for someone who wishes to improve upon their mistakes.
    When it comes to other Servants from his era, Odysseus will, for the most part, pretend not to know them. The only exceptions to this are those he counts upon to understand his plight - Achilles, his dear friend, and Hector, who knows all too well how it feels to be target of the wrath of someone mightier than oneself. When faced with either of these two, Odysseus would do the unthinkable and seek their counsel with his problems. Though he does not think the two are capable of helping him, Odysseus feels that he should confide in others, as he never did in life. Perhaps there is where his folly was. He would also do his best to actively avoid any witches and goddesses that might be present in the Holy Grail War.
    In a Master, Odysseus couldn’t hope for better than a like-minded individual. Someone shrewd and ready to do what must be done. He would fall to despair if paired with the very image of a modern magus - a self-assured, pompous moron convinced of their self-importance. He is also not overly fond of the idea of having a female Master, as he had no shortage of misfortune with female Magi. No matter what kind of Master, Odysseus would hope to serve them well. However, as he can reason out that the Command Seals can be used to kill one’s own Servant and empower a wish to the Holy Grail further, he would seek to ensure contingencies in case of betrayal on his Master’s part.
    Odysseus’s dearest wish is to undo his acts of hubris and offense towards the gods. He hopes that erasing his actions would allow him to return safely to his home and family, and would also save the lives of his men, those who perished on the way back.

Lore
    Odysseus was one of the greatest of the Greek heroes who fought during the Trojan War. Known for his cunning intellect, Odysseus crafted the plan that destroyed the city of Troy and ended the Trojan War. The story of Odysseus begins in Homer's epic poem The Iliad, but his second poem, The Odyssey, relates the tale of Odysseus wandering the seas for ten years as he struggled to return from the Trojan War.
    Odysseus ruled Ithaca, an island kingdom. Penelope, Odysseus's wife, had borne him a son, Telemachus, just before the events of the Trojan War began to unfold. Odysseus was favored by the goddess Athena for cunning and intellect.
    When the call to war against Troy came, Odysseus pretended to be insane so as to avoid the war. He had received a prophecy telling him that his return to Ithaka would be greatly delayed should he answer the call to war. His ruse was eventually uncovered, however, and he had to leave for the Trojan War as he had sworn.
    The war with Troy lasted for ten years. Following the death of the Greek champion Achilles, Odysseus devised a plan to enter the city and end the conflict. Here is where the cunning of Odysseus shone through. Odysseus had the Greek army build what came to be known as the Trojan Horse, a giant hollow wooden horse to give the Trojans as an offering of peace. Inside the body of the horse, some of the best Greek warriors hid. The remainder of the Greek army boarded their ships and sailed a short distance away from the city and out of sight. The Trojans rejoiced at the supposed end of the conflict and brought the horse inside the city walls. At night, the Greek warriors emerged from the horse and opened the gates of the city to the waiting Greek army. The city was taken by surprise and destroyed.
    During the sack of the city, the Greek army desecrated the temples and altars of the gods, angering the gods. Upon the departure of the Greek army, a fierce storm caused by the gods scattered the Greek fleet. Odysseus and his men were blown off course, and this began a 10-year struggle to return to Ithaca.
    Odysseus return voyage was fraught with peril, and he and his men faced monsters, witches and goddesses among other dangers. Eventually, Odysseus was counseled by Circe to consult the prophet Tiresias, who finally revealed the route to Ithaka.
    Upon his return, Odysseus discovered that his house had essentially been taken over by a gang of suitors after his wife, Penelope. Infiltrating his home in disguise, Odysseus eventually revealed himself and slew suitors for their breach of the laws of hospitality.

Notes
    Well. This went in a weird direction.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    wow, and i though my rate of dishing out sheets is impressive, unless those are pre made, i must say you are damn good at making sheets shiki.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    wow, and i though my rate of dishing out sheets is impressive, unless those are pre made, i must say you are damn good at making sheets shiki.
    As usual, the thought processes were mostly done with, so I just had to write them out. I considered finishing another one as a response to your comment, but I guess I'll save the rest for later.

Edit: Also, wouldn't use the term good, more like... average? As with everything, the quality varies wildly. Fast, certainly.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 8th, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's one of the most creatively outlandish takes on the Trojan Horse as an NP I've ever seen. Kudos, Shiki-pon!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    @Uralmash: If you're doing Zahhak, could you give him something (say, a Noble Phantasm) based on the Zoroastrian Azi Dahaka, which the more human Zahhak (which I'm assuming you're going for) is somewhat based on? There's been a few Zahhak sheets as far as I know, but as I recall they don't include mention of a three-headed monster that bleeds snakes, spiders and insects. Which is a shame, all things considered.
    So, here's the deal. Azi Dahaka is part of his character, but not in the form of Skill nor Noble Phantasm. More Malgenesis stuff, yay. It'll be explained in the sheet, but all I'll say for now is that Azi Dahaka and Zahhak are considered two different entities in this sheet, but they are "symbiotically connected" to one another. That connection is something similar to, say... the whole "Grand Caster" shebang in FGO? Something like that. He does have abilities that relate to those capabilities of spreading pestilence and vermin, and his whole purpose in the context has to do with the death toll of a world in endless war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I wonder if Azhi Dahaka or Tiamat are technically the first dragon according to Nasu logic. Probably Tiamat but it'd still be neat.
    Also, a possible faceclaim for Churchill that I stumbled across (though hopefully with more clothes)
    Spoiler:
    Oh my cloven thumpers, it's the perfect image for what I had in mind. He just needs the trademark hat, coat and cigar.

Also, agreeing with Royd on the Trojan Horse. I really like this take on it.

"The Tsar lives... forever."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wow, that's one of the most creatively outlandish takes on the Trojan Horse as an NP I've ever seen. Kudos, Shiki-pon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uralmash View Post
    Also, agreeing with Royd on the Trojan Horse. I really like this take on it.
    If I have the excuse to add a horse into a Servant sheet, I'll take it. Still, I was surprised nobody had thought of that particular interpretation before.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Saber Muromachi
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Ashikaga Takauji
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Japan (14th century)
    Armament: Swords

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C+: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Owing to the abilities of one of his swords, Saber’s Magic Resistance is stronger against magic wrought by evil creatures.

Riding - Rank B: a Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:

Charisma - Rank B: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. Being known for his generosity and tolerance, Saber was charismatic enough to install himself as ruler of his home country.

Innovation - Rank C-: A special Skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their eras. The specific effects of Innovation are tied to the specifics of the hero’s revolution.
    Saber’s revolution was one he picked up from a rebellion he was sent to put down. Recreating the government of an earlier era, Saber could be considered something of a counter-revolutionary. Innovation grants him a plus modifier to many actions, but as the order Saber created was more fragile than the one it replaced, this Skill’s effects are unreliable.

Five Mountains and Ten Monasteries - Rank A: A system combining governance with Zen Buddhism. The Five Mountain System was a a series of temples used to spread Zen Buddhism across Japan as well as to stabilize the land for proper governance. The temples later grew into centers of learning. Five Mountains and Ten Monasteries is a Skill not dissimilar to Territory Creation, and allows Saber to create a territory based around temples. He must use existing temples in order to utilize Five Mountains and Ten Monasteries properly, as Saber lacks the ability to make a building into a Buddhist Temple. Once he has established a temple as a focal point, Saber’s territory expands to cover the temple’s surroundings. The maximum number of temples Saber can designate is five, but he is capable of linking the temples’ territories together to cover a greater area.
    When inside the territory set up by Five Mountains and Ten Monasteries, Saber receives a rank-up to his Luck parameter and enjoys an increase in fighting skill. His strikes grow purer, shedding whatever flourishes or flaws they may have had, increasing his efficiency and skill by a great amount. Though the Five Mountain System didn't see fruition during Saber's life, it characterized the period he started, and as such he is granted a high rank in this Skill.

Revolutionary’s Instinct - Rank B: A variation of the Skill Instinct, being the ability to identify ‘the best personal course of action’ not in combat, but in affairs of state and warfare. The user can sense opportunities in advance, and as such can instantly capitalize on them as they are presented.
    In life, Saber seized the opportunity to return his country to some semblance of stability, setting himself up as the champion of a rebellion. As the rebellion was highly successful and supplanted the former government with relative ease, it can be said that Saber acted in the precisely right way at the right moment.

Noble Phantasms
    Blade of Two Inscriptions
    Futatsu-mei Norimune

Anti-Unit~Anti-Army, Rank B
    One of the three regalia swords of Saber’s dynasty. The least of Saber’s three blades, Futatsu-mei Norimune was forged as a practice sword, and has also been known as the Bamboo-Cutting Blade. It was always passed onto the next generation of Saber’s family, intended to strengthen them for the time when they would be rulers. As such, the sword carries a simple strengthening effect, increasing the abilities of its user.
    However, Futatsu-mei’s strengthening can also be used in a different fashion. Bearing the name “Two Inscriptions” yet carrying only one inscription, the blade was also meant to empower its user’s future weapon. As an ancestral sword, Futatsu-mei can channel its formidable history into another blade, supercharging the other weapon’s abilities to the level on Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Once the charge has been unleashed, the borrowed power returns to dwell inside Futatsu-mei Norimune once again.

Feather-Cutting Sword
    O-Denta Mitsuyo

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    One of the three regalia swords of Saber’s dynasty. It is one of Japan’s Tenga-Goken, the five greatest swords, each of which is considered a national treasure. The sword’s name, “Great Denta” marks it as the finest blade crafted by the swordsmith Denta Mitsuyo. O-Denta Mitsuyo is said to be capable of healing others, though the sword never exhibited this power until long after it had left Saber’s hands. Nevertheless, the power remains ingrained in the blade. In addition to this, another legend speaks of the blade being the foe of birds, and as such birds dare not approach it.
    In truth, the sword was forged to be a foe of the tengu. As such, it possesses the power to undo damages and curses caused by evil creatures, and deals additional damage when used against birds. The healing effects O-Denta Mitsuyo has are not unlimited, however, and whatever affliction the sword’s presence removed will return if the blade leaves their vicinity. Bearing that in mind, however, the sword is capable of pulling someone back from the brink of death, though actual resurrection is beyond the scope of its powers.

Independent Demon Blade
    Onimaru Kunitsuna

Anti-Unit, Rank A
    One of the three regalia swords of Saber’s dynasty, though it originally belonged to the Hojo clan. It is one of Japan’s Tenga-Goken, the five greatest swords, each of which is considered a national treasure. Its name comes from a tale wherein the sword moved by itself to slay a demon cursing its master. As such, Onimaru Kunitsuna is a blade that could almost be said to have a soul. As in its legend, the sword can move and attack autonomously, allowing its wielder a multitude of additional options in combat. The sword could be thrown and called to return to its wielder’s hand, released to battle on its own or be set to guard Saber himself or a chosen ally.
    Saber uses Onimaru Kunitsuna as his third sword, counting on the weapon’s autonomy to give him an advantage in battle. Saber is almost certain that he can hear the sword respond to his commands, though none other can hear a sound. He reasons that the sword can only respond to its wielder.
    Naturally, given its legend, Onimaru Kunitsuna receives a great boost in damage against demons.

Description
    Dislikes: Arrogant rulers, barbarians
    Talents: Seizing opportunities, professionalism
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga, Nitta Yoshisada

Saber’s true identity is Ashikaga Takauji, the Usurper Shogun.

Takauji presents himself as everything a samurai ought to be: Honourable, righteous, brave and loyal. Though he possesses all these qualities, he accentuates them in his words and actions so as to mask what he feels are his failings. It is a given that a samurai must serve a master, but Takauji was driven to betray his. As a Servant, he has found a semblance of peace, being once again bound to serve a Master.
    Takauji does not feel that he is a particularly treacherous person, seeing little of himself in the portrayal of many retellings. In Takauji’s eyes, his betrayal of the current Emperor was forced upon him, and in part due to the manipulations of his brother Tadayoshi, he ended up as shogun. It was a position he had desired, but he saw no real fulfillment once he had attained it, given the means he had to employ in order for his ascension to occur.
    Due in no small part to his experiences, Takauji regards his existence as equivalent to a leaf on the wind, being blown about by the winds of fate. The circumstances that led to his rise to the position of shogun were largely out of his control, and he merely acted in order to secure the stability of his homeland. Stemming from this worldview, he is remarkably impersonal in his dealings, seeing little reason to hate anyone or take offense for the actions of another. Though this is an admirable quality, he has a tendency to see the events of the world as happening to him, rather than being a small part of unfolding events.
    As a traditional samurai, Takauji is fond of other warriors who follow their respective traditions. He admires the Minamoto clan and their associates in particular, as they are the legends he grew up hearing about. As he is distantly related to them, Takauji would enjoy the chance to meet with his legendary forebears. Takauji is suspicious of Servants who originate from outside Japan, as barbarians like them are the cause behind most of the sorrow in his life. Still, if they follow a code of honour, he is willing to treat them as equals.
    Though Takauji is devoted his Master, he is notably independent for a Servant that, in all honesty, loyally serves his part. As he did in life, he is prone to doing as he sees fit, seizing opportunities as they present themselves and letting the results argue for his actions. Takauji cares not for the type of person his Master is, as serving the station is of greater significance than serving the person. He has experience following unreasonable people, and as such knows how to adjust.
    Takauji’s wish is to meet Emperor Go-Daigo in person a second time. He seeks redemption for his actions, and would wish to explain himself in detail to his original master. In a way, Takauji’s wish is rather to have Go-Daigo understand his position and the reasons behind his apparent betrayal.

Lore
    Takauji was a general of the Kamakura shogunate sent to Kyoto in 1333 to put down the Genkō War which had started in 1331. After becoming increasingly disillusioned with the Kamakura shogunate over time, Takauji joined the banished Emperor Go-Daigo and Kusunoki Masashige, and seized Kyoto. Soon after, Nitta Yoshisada joined their cause, and laid siege to Kamakura. When the city fell to Nitta, the Shogunal regent, Hōjō Takatoki, and his clansmen committed suicide. This ended the Kamakura shogunate, as well as the Hōjō clan's power and influence. Go-Daigo was enthroned once more as emperor, reestablishing the primacy of the Imperial court in Kyoto and starting the so-called Kenmu Restoration.
    However, shortly thereafter, the samurai clans became increasingly disillusioned with the reestablished imperial court, which sought to return to the social and political systems of the Heian period. Sensing their discontent, Takauji pleaded with the emperor to do something before rebellion would break out, however his warnings were ignored. Sensing an opportunity, the remnants of the Hōjō broke out in rebellion in order to re-establish their station. Without waiting for permission from the Emperor, Takauji raised an army and put down the uprising. Still, he couldn’t help but feel the same discontentment that the samurai that had rebelled did. Seeing that the course of events that had led to this defiance would only repeat itself under Go-Daigo, Takauji chose to join the rebels’ cause. He never intended to betray the Emperor as such, and sought only to bring stability to the land. Taking up the cause of his fellow samurai, he claimed the title of Sei-i Taishōgun and allotted land to his followers without permission from the court. Takauji announced his allegiance to the imperial court, but Emperor Go-Daigo sent Nitta Yoshisada to reclaim Kamakura. Takauji defeated Yoshisada, his rival in serving Go-Daigo, in the battles of Sanoyama and Mishima. This cleared the path for Takauji and his brother Tadayoshi to march on to Kyoto. The Emperor fled the city during a cease-fire, handing the Imperial Regalia to Takauji, and Takauji began his work to secure stability.
    However, Go-Daigo would not go away. From Yoshino, the Emperor declared the Regalia he had surrendered as false, and as such the Emperor that Takauji and Tadayoshi had set up as a false Emperor. With two rival claims for the position of Emperor, the land was split in the so-called Northern and Southern Court period.
    Takauji would wage a long war with Emperor Go-Daigo’s Southern Court, eventually even killing the rival he had grown to despise, Nitta Yoshisada. In his last years, Takauji had begun to plan a campaign to stabilize all of Japan, but fell ill and died before he could see his plans come to fruition. His dynasty and the Muromachi period he started would rule strenuously until the time of Oda Nobunaga.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 9th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shiki, your ability to shoot out good sheets so quick never ceases to amaze me.

Blog Entries
    Character Image/Faceclaim: (Optional)

LORE:
    In ancient times, a herald of an alien race fell to Earth. One part attacked the Moon Cell, another attempted to erase civilization on Earth and was opposed by every pantheon of gods. When finally the alien was beaten, each pantheon had lost members. Some gods, however, managed to scavenge some parts of the White Titan and returned with magnificent treasures. From these treasures were born the Norse Valkyrie, for example. A similar project was born among the Hindu pantheon.

This project was a machine of immense size and power, with several dead pieces of the White Titan grafted onto it. Furthermore, desiring to avoid the machine raging out of their control, they deliberately avoided bestowing it with sentience. Instead, it required someone to steer its actions through applying yogic powers, a pilot who would sit safely ensconced in the machine's innards. Furthermore, the power required to move it was so great that its power core required a full shutdown of six months at a time to fully recharge, upon which it could rage the rest of the year.

This machine came to be called "Kumbhakarna". It was a mechanical doll, resembling a giant, that was thought to be near-invincible. However, its power cost proved too immense to be truly practical, and it was sadly entombed before it saw much use; the project was scrapped, and the pantheon moved on to other, more promising experiments with the remnants of the White Titan.

That is until the machine was discovered and stolen by Ravana, a great scholar Asura who desired to overthrow the Devas. With an Asura as its pilot, he thought he could turn the machine against its creators and take the seat of Indra for himself. As told in the Ramayana, however, his plan was thwarted by Rama and his army. Even great Kumbhakarna, piloted by a troupe of demons, was no match for their divine might, and eventually fell in combat. Before long, so too did Ravana himself...

SERVANT:
    Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: /
    True Name: Kumbhakarna
    Nicknames: Pot-Ear
    Alignment: Neutral Mechanical
    Place of Origin: India's Ramayana

Parameters
    STR: A++
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: E
    NP: A
    Info

Height: 18.5m [1]
    Weight: 43.4 ton [1]
    Dislikes: it's a robot
    Talent: Destruction
    Natural Enemy: Rama
    Armament: A spike, a hammer, vulcan guns concealed in his temples
    Catalyst: None
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement -
    The Class Skill of the Berserker class, raising parameters in return for trading in sanity. However, Kumbhakarna has no innate function that lets it reason. Its "mind" is solely its pilot, and therefore this skill is not applicable.

Personal Skills:
    Synchronization A++
    A skill that shows the synchronization between a weapon and its wielder. In this case, the "wielder" is the pilot.

With this skill, Kumbhakarna can be manifest the armaments, techniques, and even the Noble Phantasms of its pilot. Moreover, Kumbhakarna has been equipped with divine techniques to amplify the power of the Noble Phantasms invoked this way and make them useable at Kumbhakarna's considerable scale.[2]

Overload (Graft) B
    A skill that grants an additional boost by overclocking machinery. In this case, what is overloaded is not the machinery itself but the White Titan parts grafted onto it. This allows Kumbhakarna to strike with even greater strength and speed. However, this places incredible pressure on the pilot, who can find himself even coughing up blood in a very dramatic fashion.

For some reason, activating this skill causes Kumbhakarna to turn red.

Divinity B-
    The measure of Divine Spirit aptitude. A machine constructed and intended to be piloted by the gods, Kumbhakarna is quite compatible with Divine Spirits. However, due to being known as a rakshasha its rank has sunk.
    Noble Phantasm

Throne of Sleep
    Nidraasana

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: /
    Max Targets: /

An inherent restriction of Kumbhakarna's: the lack of a compatible power-source means it must "sleep" for long periods at a time to recharge its batteries, so to speak. In legend, Kumbhakarna would sleep for months at a time; should the Master wish to prevent this then utilization of Kumbhakarna ought to be limited.

This mechanical fact was later interpreted as a legend: Kumbhakarna was once sentient and a great warrior, but upon asking for the boon of Indra's throne (Indraasana) he was made to trip over his words and instead requested a bed for sleeping (Nidrasaana), a request that was gladly granted. This interpretation as a mixed blessing has granted an additional effect, which is its reason for qualifying as a Noble Phantasm at all: during recharging periods, Kumbhakarna is near-invulnerable and is granted considerable regeneration. That said, waking up requires a sizeable amount of energy, and it is impossible to "rouse" Kumbhakarna a full week after he has shut down.

Creator Notes:
    Ayup. Ancient Indian mecha. I'm not entirely pulling this out of my ass, the Ramayana itself calls him an "object of terror" in the book of Yuddha, ch. 66. I saw some other site where they translated that as machine instead, which is all the justification I really need.

[1] Kudos to anyone who figures out what this is a reference to. Shouldn't be too hard if you know your mecha.
    [2] Quick example: if Artoria's piloting it, Kumbhakarna would manifest a mecha-sized Excalibur capable of mecha-sized Excaliblasting. This would drain its power core pretty badly, so unless there's some way of compensating for that, it's sadly a one-pump chump.

Blog Entries
    FC looks like The Iron Giant's mentally challenged second cousin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    FC looks like The Iron Giant's mentally challenged second cousin.
    FC is probably also his own cousin, yeah.

I'm not entirely satisfied either, but I spent like an hour looking at mecha to find something fitting and that was the closest to what I wanted, something vaguely ancient-y and yet still recognizably a mecha. Suggestions always welcome.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What if (Gilgamesh forbid this) Shinji and Rin had a child together and gave it into adoption to Umu?

Caster
    Identity:
    Robert Coates
    Also known as: Romeo, Diamond Coates, Amateur of Fashion, the Celebrated Philanthropic Amateur
    Height: 167 cm
    Weight: 56 kg
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Britain
    Armament: Staff, crowbar
    Natural enemy: Nero Claudius

Parameters:
    Strength:
    E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: C

Background
    The son of a wealthy sugar planter in the Caribbean island of Antigua, Robert Coates moved to Bath, in Britain, after the death of his parents. Having inherited a large amount of money and diamonds, and having practiced theater plays as an amateur in his homeland, Coates started working at the Theater Royal, and two years later, started appearing in plays. Some time later, he’d start assuming the role of Romeo in Romeo and Juliet, and earning his fame. However, that fame was not caused by his talent, but by other things.

Coates appeared on the stage with a dainty costume tailored by himself, embedded with lots of diamonds and so tight that the seat of his trousers broke in the middle of his performance. It was a big ridicule. But even with that, Coates was confident on his skills and traveled around the British Isles, offering his services to companies. If the managers refused, he’d bribe them, what often resulted in the police appearing. But he still believed he was the best actor ever, and sought to improve classical plays by giving them his personal touch without caring about the opinions of others. Eventually, few actresses wanted to be Juliet with this Romeo, claiming it would leave a great stain in their careers.

In the end, Robert Coates obtained the fame he yearned for, but not for the reason he wanted to. He looked like a peacock on the stage, forgot his lines, added new lines to his dialogues, repeated his favorite scenes again and again, and answered to the comments of the audience. He was worse than a third-rate actor nobody wanted to work with, yet there he was, filling the theaters and making the tickets be sold out. Moreover, Coates somehow obtained the support from a French baron, and even caught the interest of the future king George IV. People only went to watch his plays as if they were going to see a clown at the circus, yes, but a success for the wrong reason is a success, nevertheless.

Even when not acting, Coates called people’s attention. He always was flamboyantly dressed, wearing furs even in summer and colorful garments at night. All his accessories included diamonds, what made him earn the nickname of Diamond Coates. He even designed his own chariot, with a heraldic shield bearing the image of a cock and the motto “While I live, I’ll crow”. Every action of him sent a message of him arrogantly enjoying his life, showing his wealth as much as he could.

After four years of acting, however, he ran out of luck. People was already bored of him and didn’t go see him. He altruistically spent all of his money on his friends, to the point of being filled with debts. Luckily, he was able to pay them off after marrying the daughter of a lieutenant. Coates died in 1848, while he returned to the theater to retrieve something he forgot. His chariot crashed with another, and he was fatally wounded. By the time he arrived to the hospital, it was too late.

Personality
    As full of himself as always, Coates displays an unbearable arrogance despite his little value as a Servant. He flaunts his sense of fashion, showing off his garish clothes at all the times. He considers himself unparalleled in his job, and never misses a chance to display his “talent”, no matter if he’s fighting or not.

Coates does his best to look elegant and cool, like a nobleman, considering that everybody is mediocre and ordinary, but in truth he has a quick temper. While he likes conceitedly mocking others, he cannot stand being mocked. Any critique or insult directed towards him will be quickly answered with angry gibberish. When he considers a question or a comment is stupid for him, he answers with annoyance. But he can’t do much else. In the end, he’s all talk, just a coward that tries to hurt others with words.

A hedonist at heart, Coates loves being alive again and loves the modern world. Following his motto of crowing as he lives, he’ll enjoy his short second life to the maximum by indulging himself in any sort of pleasure, let it be food, wine, money, or sex. Especially money and diamonds, his two favorite material things in life. Whenever receiving money is involved, his demeanor comically changes into one painfully cute and cheerful, as if he was imitating a little girl. This side of him is seen more often when dealing with people that handle large amounts of money, putting an act of good boy to receive some cash. At the same time, he’s a surprisingly generous man that will keenly spend what he has left from his (Master’s) money in others. Although he may be conceited, arrogant and a weakling wuss, he conceals a heart of gold deep inside. That said, he’ll deny it if asked and say that it’s an honor for others rather than a show of concern about others.

Treatment with the Master: A Master is a manager, a source of income that pays him for his services. Although he doesn’t need money, he’ll steadily request a salary so he can enjoy his new life. He’ll spend his free time drinking until he’s knocked out, or enjoying the company of fine ladies. It’s highly probable that his Master arrives home to find him surrounded by a group of people they don’t know.

As difficult as working with him is, Coates needs support from his Master. It’s troublesome for him, and most likely troublesome for the Master as well, but it’s a necessary sacrifice. The treatment will be kinder from his side if the Master is wealthy enough to pay his caprices, but if he gets too spoiled, he'll want to take more advantage of this to extract more and more money for himself.

Likes: “What I like?! As expected from someone as ordinary like you, you ask stupid questions! Isn’t it obvious that it’s money and acting?!”

Dislikes: “Are you an idiot or what?! Debts are the worst, debts!”

Wish for the Grail: “Let me act more, so I can show the world that I’m the best.”

Skills
    Class skills
    Item Construction D
    Allows the creation of items with magical properties. Coates wasn’t noted to have created any special object, but his gaudy costumes were designed by himself, granting him a low rank in this skill.

Territory Creation B
    The skill to build a terrain advantageous for oneself. Creation of a stage is possible.

Personal skills
    Flamboyance B
    Denotes that one is extremely fabulous. By means of being the flashiest individual on the battlefield, attention is attracted to the enemies with more ease. Coates always wore gaudy outfits, on and out of the stage. He ‘d wear furs in the hottest days, and a whole rainbow of garments during the nights. It is because of that that he obtained the nickname of “Amateur of Fashion”.

Golden Rule C
    Capacity to naturally attract money and wealth. Robert Coates inherited a considerable fortune and several diamonds from his father. After spending all his patrimony, Coates had the luck of marrying a rich woman, enabling him to pay his debts and recover his status.

Improvisation EX
    A talent from an actor that can be seen as a flaw as well. It is the aptitude to adapt oneself to the situation and perform a fitting interpretation while not following the script. Because only the actor themselves knows what they’ll do, they count with the factor of unpredictability. Coates would always forget his lines and say whatever he deemed fit. Because of that, strategies from allies are negatively affected as well, since he will forget his role and do whatever he wants.

Performance Continuation A
    A sort of Battle Continuation in which return to the stage as the main character is possible. Rather than coming from a sturdy body that won’t fall even when suffering severe wounds, Coates obtains this skill through his Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

Die, Romeo! Die again!
    Once more I welcome death, for I am fond of my decease

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

“Ah, this is my favorite scene! Let me repeat it once more!”

During his interpretations of Romeo and Juliet, Coates, on the role of Romeo, would always repeat his death scene three or four times on a row. This habit of his was so irritating for his co-workers that the actress who did Juliet’s role took him out of the stage by force once.

This Noble Phantasm allows Coates to revive up to three times in battle, but with the addition of forcing the opponent to use exactly the same attack they used to kill him the first time in order to kill him again. This doesn’t make him immune to any other attack, however. Additionally, a sufficiently powerful attack may ignore them and kill him on the spot without letting him stand again.

Because Coates will use up his Noble Phantasm quickly and doesn’t give him any defensive benefit, it only serves to gain time for his allies to save him before he’s totally killed. Because of it, Coates as a Servant only has the purpose of tiring out his opponents a bit while giving his party a chance to study their movements.

Relations
    Nero Claudius: “Hey, you there! You say you’re the best actress ever, right? Get this straight! There’s no better actor than me, okay?!”

William Shakespeare: “Shakespeare? Shakespeare you say? Why didn’t you tell me sooner, idiot?! I must talk with him immediately! I bet he’ll be delighted with my performance of Romeo!”

Medusa: “This person brings bad memories to my head. I don’t know why, but it makes me want to punch him really hard in the face.”
    – Medusa

Gilgamesh: “A golden armor? Why didn’t I think about it before?! Nonononono, a diamond armor would be even better than that!”

Ishtar: “Nice. I like that attitude of you. And you have nice legs, too. What do you say? Do you want to go for a drink?”

Ryōgi Shiki: “I’m no one to judge. I enjoy life my way, she enjoys her life killing, and I’m fine with it.”

I dedicate this one to Royd because he brought this guy up a time ago. Also, thanks to Lambda for giving me a hand with the NP, although I'll have to change it up a little because I'm not totally satisfied with it.

Blog Entries
    I've wanted to see a sheet of Coates ever since I read about him a while back, so this one definitely brought a smile to my face.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Coates: What an amusing sheet. And you're welcome for the help with the Noble Phantasm. I still think it's not one of my best ideas, but you've done well to make it work out so far.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice to see you two like it. I figured that forcing the opponent to repeat the finisher would be a way to make the NP less useful than God Hand or Invictus Spiritus

Blog Entries
    So I've been thinking of making a sheet for Baybars, the Egyptian sultan who famously repelled the Crusaders and even the Mongol Hordes, but I'm really stuck as to what his NPs would be. Something based on how he was supposedly the first to use explosive hand cannons in war would fit, but I'm not sure how to keep it from being a ripoff of Napoleon (if I give him a single powerful cannon) or Nobu (if I let him summon a whole bunch of them). Any thoughts?