Page 667 of 858 FirstFirst ... 167567617657662665666667668669672677717767 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Actually for page 616
    Last edited by King of Padoru; September 22nd, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Yeah i should have saved my edgy beast nero sheet for this page.
    Indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Actually for 50 pages before this one
    Most people use 666 for the Mark of the Beast rather than 616, though. But whatever.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    I know that the number in the revelations can also be interpreted 616, 666 sounds more sinister and most importantly More EDGY.

Blog Entries
    Also, if you name is massive_jojo_reference, why is your avatar not Jojo? Just a question.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Also, if you name is massive_jojo_reference, why is your avatar not Jojo? Just a question.
    Good question, May i ask you HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!

alright since i, or we are getting offtopic, how does the Ten commandments as a concept sound as a beast class?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Most people use 666 for the Mark of the Beast rather than 616, though. But whatever.
    I've always been told that 666 was a translation mistake and 616 was the real Number of the Beast, although I admit that 666 sounds edgier

- - - Updated - - -

alright since i, or we are getting offtopic, how does the Ten commandments as a concept sound as a beast class?
    Which would its sin be? Domination?

Which would its sin be? Domination?
    Well i was thinking about giving it the position of beast V, the beast of Contradiction/Hypocrisy, seeing as it is moral the rule book/guide book for humanity, but that its laws are broken almost daily. also it would be the beast of alaya that was mentioned within some deep lore.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That sounds awesome

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well i was thinking about giving it the position of beast V, the beast of Contradiction/Hypocrisy, seeing as it is moral the rule book/guide book for humanity, but that its laws are broken almost daily. also it would be the beast of alaya that was mentioned within some deep lore.
    Don't forget the whole love bit that defines Beasts though. Which naturally raises the question of how Contradiction/hypocrisy goes with that. Nothing obvious comes to mind, but I'm not the one who came up with it, so...

I have to admit that the idea of Domination for a Beast's sin sounds awesome. Mind if I use that, Padoru?

That sounds awesome
    well it does. but now that i brought up that awesome concept and considering my rather slow speed at writing sheets, somebody is bound to do it before me, which i don't mind i mean i'm certainly not the best sheet writer around.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Don't forget the whole love bit that defines Beasts though. Which naturally raises the question of how Contradiction/hypocrisy goes with that. Nothing obvious comes to mind, but I'm not the one who came up with it, so...
    Well, Hypocrisy would be a better term, here since the love bit comes from humanity trying everyday to uphold its moral values through laws, but at the same time hates humanity for its capability to drop all those values once it suits their personal needs such as corrupt politicians and tyrants, but an everyday man as well.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; September 22nd, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have to admit that the idea of Domination for a Beast's sin sounds awesome. Mind if I use that, Padoru?
    Domination i? in which sense Domination/Oppresion,sublimation and as for the love and oncept like every human should being united in my love(dominated by me but this remind me on Kiara sessoyoin) or the questionability Free will vs peer presure ,Devotion ? how is that ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

People in here forgetting Beasts and their Sins are intertwined with love for humanity.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Domination i? in which sense Domination/Oppresion,sublimation and as for the love and oncept like every human should being united in my love(dominated by me but this remind me on Kiara sessoyoin) or the questionability Free will vs peer presure ,Devotion ? how is that ?
    Domination being the sin, that is the will to rule over others. The love bit comes from the fact that this hypothetical Beast loves humans, but views them as unfit to rule themselves (or sees their current rulers as unfit, as it were), and thus wishes to rule them. So the Beast's principle would be that of Domination.

Or something to that effect, anyway.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Go ahead. I'm not making Beast sheets right now

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it, Domination sounds like another kinky Beast

Blog Entries
    Good question, May i ask you HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN IN YOUR LIFE?!
    Haha. Walked right into that one.

That really does sound like a great idea for a Beast.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Domination" was actually my idea for the Evil a potential Beast of Revelations would have, going with the Roman empire/imperialism concept.

Blog Entries
    I'd change it to "a potential Evil the Beast of Revelations would have" because that is confirmed to be Beast VI.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Alter Ego of Regression

Class: Alter Ego
    Identity: Zagreus
    Origin: Greek Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Sky

Lore
    LORE
    Zagreus, the first Dionysus, was a deity associated with immortality and rebirth. He was the son of Persephone and has chthonic origin, perhaps as the son of Hades. He was beloved by Zeus, his grandfather, so much that he was declared as Zeus’ heir, placing the young Zagreus in Mount Ida where Zeus himself had been raised, guarded by the dancing Curetes; cue some source stating that Zagreus was Zeus’s direct son. Needless to say, this plan was not approved by the jealous Hera.

Hera conspires to eliminate the infant Zagreus; going as far as releasing the Titans from the depth of Tartarus and then ordering them to hunt down Zagreus whilst she silenced the Curetes and distracts Zagreus from using Zeus’ lightning. In the end, despite Zagreus’ resistance, the Titans overpowered him and dismembered his body to pieces (sparagmos), then proceeding to eat some pieces of the dismembered flesh (omophagia). This practice would later become an important Dionysian rite.

After the incident, Athena managed to save Zagreus’ heart, by which Zeus would be able to contrive his rebirth as Dionysus from Semele. However, Dionysus was not the only one who was born through Zagreus’ flesh. The death of Zagreus also marks the birth of humankind, the Orphic anthropogony.

As punishment for the crime of the sparagmos, Zeus struck the Titans with his thunderbolt, and from the remains of the destroyed Titans humankind was born, which resulted in a human inheritance of ancestral sin, the original sin of the Titans, and by some accounts formed the basis for an Orphic doctrine of "the divinity of man". In essence, humankind inherits the vice of the Titans while also retains the virtues of Zagreus.

Description & Personality
    DESCRIPTION & PERSONALITY
    Dislikes: Restriction, bullies
    Talents: Being spoiled, throwing tantrum
    Natural Enemies: The Mean Step Mother (Hera)

A divine child (Puer Aeternus) with horned helmet, representing the ox; symbol of fertility, and artificial limbs as result of the Sparagmos, the dismemberment by the Titans, representing his rebirth as an Alter Ego class Servant.

Being the descendant of Zeus himself, he is a hyperactive child. Although he would like to go outside "adventuring" like his Zeus, he was instead kept inside Mount Ida all his life. That is, until the Titans came and destroyed his short divine life as Zeus' heir. Even so, in this short life, he lived as a child beloved by all but a few jealous one. He was showered with gifts and toys all the time, and essentially lived like a spoiled kid of a royalty.

Just like a child, he enjoys all the attention he gets. He has short temper, throwing a tantrum occasionally to express his displeasure or anger. He is also quite fond of childish pranks. However, above all, he is very dependent of his "parents", and virtually every problem he faces will sooner or later be resolved by these parents.

In essence, he is the very embodiment of a “spoiled brat”.

Parameters
    PARAMETERS
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGL: D
    MGI: EX
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Class Skill
    CLASS SKILL
    Infantile Regression: A
    A Skill which embodies the psychological concept of regression; according to Sigmund Freud, it is an unconscious defense mechanism, which causes the temporary or long-term reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development (instead of handling unacceptable impulses in a more adult manner). In essence, individuals revert to a point in their development when they felt safer and when stress was nonexistent, in other words, when an “all-powerful parent” would have rescued them.

No matter how difficult the obstacle and the problem are, as long as he believes that “my parent can do it for me” then virtually anything is possible. Using his own ability as a divine child, he unconsciously summons a “figure of a parent”; semi-omnipotent figures based on Zeus and Mother Earth who grants all he wishes and fulfills all he needs.

Personal Skills
    PERSONAL SKILLS
    Puer Aeternus: A
    The very symbol of Zagreus as a child deity associated with immortality and resurrection. It means “Eternal Child” and is the title he shared with other similar gods such as Osiris. In essence, it is his Divine Core, as well as his Authority over a portion of Mother Earth’s domain of the cycle of life and death. It is connected to and is a much limited version of Potnia Theron which the Earth Goddesses possesses and thus belongs to the highest level of mystery. However, as a rule, the child cannot go against their mother’s authority and is conceptually weak against the Mother Earth herself.

Crown of the Cosmos: C
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonnus, Dionysiaca
    ". . .Zagreus the horned baby, who by himself climbed upon the heavenly throne of Zeus and brandished lightning in his little hand, and newly born, lifted and carried thunderbolts in his tender fingers [i.e. Zeus marked him as his heir]. . ."

". . .[Dionysos] cried out to Kronides (Cronides) [Zeus] his father : ‘. . . When I was a little one, Rheia who is still my nurse told me that you gave lightning to Zagreus, the first Dionysos, before he could speak plain--gave him your fiery lance and rattling thunder and showers of rain out of the sky, and he was another Rainy Zeus while yet a babbling baby’. . ."
    The Authority of Zeus, the King of the Gods, Ruler of Cosmos, which includes but is not limited to the dominion the thunder, the rain, and Zeus' temper. In this case, Zagreus received a portion of Zeus’ Authority when he was declared as Zeus’ heir. Even though Zeus himself has put much restriction to it, and merely gifted it to Zagreus as if it’s some sort of toy for the infant. It still is extremely dangerous, however, especially at the occasional times when Zagreus is “throwing a tantrum”.

Rosy-Cheeked Adonis: A+
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid, Metamorphoses
    "Unfading youth is yours, you boy eternal, you, the most beautiful sight in the depths of the morning and evening sky, your face like a virgin’s when you stand before us without your horns ... Bacchantes and Satyrs follow you, and that drunken old man, Silenus, who supports his stumbling body with his staff, and clings precariously to his bent-backed mule. Wherever you go the shouts of youths ring out, and the chorus of female voices, hands beating on tambourines, the clash of cymbals, and the shrill piping of the flute."
    The disposition of a pretty boy who charms people; a fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of a Magic Resistance Skill is possible, but at this rank it requires a minimum of B rank Magic Resistance or similar Skill and even then a luck check must be passed.

Even in the form of an infant, or perhaps especially because of that, Zagreus, the first Dionysus was the very definition of “divine youth”. With his innocent childish demeanor and irresistible baby face, he effortlessly charms anyone he came across, gathering followers and essentially becomes the most spoiled person in the world.

Noble Phantasm
    NOBLE PHANTASM
    Sparagmos
    Mother Earth, Return Us To Your Embrace
    Type: Anti-Army
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympiodorus the Younger, In Plato Phaedon
    "Zeus, angered by the deed, blasts them with his thunderbolts, and from the sublimate of the vapors that rise from them comes the matter from which men are created."
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato, Laws
    "Next after this form of liberty would come that which refuses to be subject to the rulers; and, following on that, the shirking of submission to one's parents and elders and their admonitions; then, as the penultimate stage, comes the effort to disregard the laws; while the last stage of all is to lose all respect for oaths or pledges or divinities,—wherein men display and reproduce the character of the Titans of story, who are said to have reverted to their original state, dragging out a painful existence with never any rest from woe."
    A Noble Phantasm which reverts one to the state where mankind are “as one as the Earth”, in other words, the state where man had not yet existed except as a sublime dirt from the remains of Titans and Zagreus after being blasted by the thunderbolt of Zeus.

Upon activation, Zagreus strengthens an already established spiritual link between himself and the targets within his range. This link is none other than the link of flesh and blood as the result of the Orphic anthropogony, which makes every human being a part of himself, essentially granting him an unlimited reserve of magical energy to operate his Class Skill. After this strengthening, Zagreus uses Zeus’ power which he inherits to supercharge this link into electricity equal in power to Zeus’ own thunderbolt, disintegrating the targets into the matter which they came from.

However, depending on the target’s disposition, other outcome becomes possible. The targets regresses further, into the progenitor of mankind in the Orphic tradition, the Titans. However, differing from the original 12 divine Titans of Mount Othrys or their offspring which fought against the Gods in the event known as Titanomachy, these Titans are what remain of them after being locked up for aeon in the abyssal depth of Tartarus; abominable embodiment of vice. In essence, those who also embodies vice or submitted themselves to evil fall into this category. Instead of ashes, they instead turn into the abominations of from the abyssal Tartarus, similar to that which the Sumerian Earth Goddess bore. These things value nothing and listen to none except for the Mother Earth herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Creator's rant
    Whew, finally finished, this sheet has been sitting on my WIP for quite some times... I'm quite satisfied with this final version, after countless times of revisions ranging from class change, theme change, FC change, etc. I want to make some sort of Dionysus Wine, but Seika might murder me.

After Graham Bondrewd and this, might as well make a Marie Curie Ozen and Mary Anning Lyza sheet. That is, after finishing all the WIPs I had. Maybe I should just start a Quest, so that I have an actual reason for not releasing sheets regularly.
    Last edited by 34; September 22nd, 2018 at 10:20 PM. Reason: formatting

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    That title made me regret making bad puns.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    there really isn't much i can do about it, regardless