Page 675 of 858 FirstFirst ... 175575625665670673674675676677680685725775 ... LastLast
Results 13,481 to 13,500 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    ehhh, no need imo

each person has their own unique style in their sheets; whether it's the format, skill description, etc. it's better this way

also, the monthly contest already has a pretty good template for sheets, and for skill description, one can always use the TM wiki

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, how Servants work is already streamlined as it is.
    If anything, I like how each user seems to have their own style of Sheets, others will take a page or two about what makes those good into their own, and expand it in a way never seen before.
    Or be me and just write whatever you want to include and leave whatever I want to not include. (except lore, yeah)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    On that note, how come you never gave your Wenona sheet a Noble Phantasm (besides just labeling it a "space guitar" called Thunderbird)?
    When making that sheet, two things popped into my head: the pillows and spaghetti westerns. That's all you need to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    ehhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Yeah,
    It's a template; it's there if you want to use it but it wouldn't be required. Rather, uniqueness is what I like to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone uses this FC before I do I'm going to beat you with my beating stick,

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    ...you were going to turn the guitar (when the NP is activated) into an actual thunderbird that shoots lightning bolts like a pistol or something?

Blog Entries
    ...you were going to turn the guitar (when the NP is activated) into an actual thunderbird that shoots lightning bolts like a pistol or something?
    ... no. That's too lame. Try again.

Blog Entries
    hmmmm... Nobel prizes 2018...
    medicine - something immunity something cancer...
    physics - something laser something...
    chemistry - something evolution something protein...
    peace - something rape something...

- - - Updated - - -

any FC suggestion for Alfred Nobel?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What kind of FC would you like? If you want him to look young, you could use Gokudera Hayato from Katekyō Hitman Reborn

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm, that could work... though not exactly what I imagine

The Nobel i'm making is an Archer; a self-contradictory industrialist, arms dealer, philanthropist and pacifist
    maybe someone more... 19th century-ish?

- - - Updated - - -

oh well, actually what I'm looking for is an FC for a Counter Guardian Nobel (as stupid as that sounds)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    So you are making Tony Stark?

Blog Entries
    yes, that's it lol
    thank you

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Hmmmm, that could work... though not exactly what I imagine

The Nobel i'm making is an Archer; a self-contradictory industrialist, arms dealer, philanthropist and pacifist
    maybe someone more... 19th century-ish?

- - - Updated - - -

oh well, actually what I'm looking for is an FC for a Counter Guardian Nobel (as stupid as that sounds)
    if so then have him like hyd/jekyl a dual personality that would be quute entertaining.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    if so then have him like hyd/jekyl a dual personality that would be quute entertaining.
    Now why the hell would he be like that? Just flat-out copying the quirks of others doesn't make for coolness (assuming that's what one's going for).

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because Jekyll is from the 19th centruy, and if someone from the 19th century has two personalities why wouldn't everybody else have it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    ... no. That's too lame. Try again.
    ...summon a whole flock of spaceship-themed thunderbirds that attack in time with the notes she plays?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...summon a whole flock of spaceship-themed thunderbirds that attack in time with the notes she plays?
    That's certainly...a way to think outside the box.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About which Person do we talk again ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Historia's Wenona
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries

MY Second Servant

I think I already got on the swing of things in here, let me know what you think of this one:

Assassin

Faceclaim

Identity

True Name: Harmodius & Aristogeiton
    Title: The Tyrannicides
    Alignment: Neutral Evil/Lawful Neutral
    Dislikes: Tyrants

Personality

These two are interesting figures, and they actually do have a lot in common, but there are some clear differences in between them:

Harmodius is a person who is much more prone to keep grudges on others, and he is the kind of person who will usually push Aristogeiton in battle. He is a person who is much more passionate than the other one, once his reasons for the plan were much more personal, and he is usually the kind who will keep trying to push both his lover and his Master in direction to battle to kill enemies.

Aristogeiton is a more rational one, once his motives for the plot were much more related to the future of the city of Athens, and he clearly shows that he is the reasonable of the two. He is the kind who works for the greater good, and he will be the one who is most willing to listen to the Master, and he will also be the one who will try to hold back Harmodius if he gets too carried away.

It is like one is the emotion and the other the reason, and they actually make a very good pair…

Background

They both were born citizens Athens, and they both were fated to become part of each other’s lives.

During the time that they lived, the city of Athens was under the command of the two sons of the previous tyrant, who too were tyrants themselves. Even though the term “tyrant” was different from what is today, they both were growing increasingly unpopular once Hipparchus (brother of the ruler and minister of culture) started to abuse the power of his position.

Among one of these actions, it was one that affected directly Harmodius. That would happen because Hipparchus would have feelings for him, but Harmodius would reject him. After this, Hipparchus, as a revenge, would call Harmodius sister to participate in a religious event, but would chase her out of the city under the accusation that she was not a virgin, and has disgraced the ritual for doing so. Such a scene has disgraced Harmodius family.

Eventually, Harmodius and Aristogeiton would become lovers, and they would discover a common disliking for the tyrants. In this, the two would conspire and would hatch a plan to destroy these two.

The plot was to be carried with hidden daggers during a great ceremony in which both of the tyrants would be present. The plan was to use the crowd to approach their targets with their daggers, stab them to death, and then merge back to the crowd and leave before the guards could organize themselves.

However, the plan went wrong as the lovers thought that they had been betrayed, and they had to rush with their plan. They were able to kill Hipparchus, but the spearmen came to the aid Hippias (the true ruler) before they could complete the plan. The lovers and their co-conspirators ran, but Harmodius was killed on the spot, while Aristogeiton would later be captured and tortured to give the names of the co-cospirators, but died before he gave any name.

After this, Hippias became paranoid, and increased his tyranny, causing a great dissatisfaction from the people, and he would later be overthrow.
    The memory of the two lovers resisted, and they became known as the first tyrannicides.

Parameters

STR: C END: D AGI: B
    MAN: D LUK: E NP: C

Skills

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: This is the skill that allows Assassin to hide their presence, allowing them to approach without being detected.
    At this ranking, it is suitable for spying. They can also use it to be able to approach their enemies without being detected, so they can kill the enemy before they can react.
    The ranking of this skill drops considerably when either or both of them are readying an attack.
    C Rank

Personal Skills
    Combination: This is the skill that represents how someone can fight better when under the company of a specific individual.
    In life, they were lovers, and they plotted together to kill the tyrants. Not only that, but after their deaths, their own stories mixed into a single one, the legend of the tyrannicides.
    B Rank
    Planning: This is the skill to increase the chances of success in a planning of assassination in which few individuals are involved.
    C Rank
    Suppression: This is the ability to suppress one’s own killing instinct.
    At this ranking, they are able to suppress their own killing intent so they can approach an enemy without letting their aggression show.
    B- Rank

NP
    Tyrannoktónos
    The Plan of the Lovers

Anti-Unity/Anti-Group
    C Rank

This Noble Phantasm is a sublimation of their plan to kill the two tyrants.

It basically consisted into using a great parade that was happening due to an important ceremony to be able to approach the tyrants with daggers hidden beneath their clothes. Within the surrounding crowd, they would approach the tyrants and attack before anyone had any chance to react.

The plan itself failed, but the main idea remained, allowing them to summon it as their Noble Phantasm.

By calling the True Name of this Noble Phantasm together, they summon an illusory crowd of phantasmal entities around their intendent target. In this crowd, that both hide themselves by walking around, and they are able to use their blades to attack the enemy. The crowd has the effect of hiding them by making it seem like a great deal of people is walking around, making it very hard to sight them, and allowing them to approach and attack with their daggers while they avoid attacks of the enemy. Since they become confused by the great amount of “enemies” around and don’t know where to direct an attack.
    Last edited by PlatineDragon; October 6th, 2018 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Updating to make it better

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quite a nice sheet you have there, although I'd personally like to see how they interact with each other as a couple. By the way, 2-in-1 Servants don't have separate stats for their parameters

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and perhaps you should lower the rank of Presence Concealment

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, thnaks for the input.