Page 680 of 858 FirstFirst ... 180580630670675678679680681682685690730780 ... LastLast
Results 13,581 to 13,600 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Same, there's a lot of old Sheets that I'm thinking of going back and re-writing them with the skill I have now.
    Yeah, my Virginia sheet really deserve a renovation.

The same can't be said with the others, however
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    W-woah, I made more mistakes than I thought……… I apologize for the inconvenience
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 15th, 2018 at 10:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    No inconvenience and the effort was super duper appreciated! Given the volume of stuff it is perfectly natural for a small handful of things to slip through.

Signature by fumato

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    W-woah, I made more mistakes than I thought……… I apologize for the inconvenience
    Dont mind that . in such a big work its not uncommon ,seriously
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 15th, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Couple of my posts missing from the list

St Sebastian
    Anna Ivanovna
    Nostradamus
    Marie Curie
    Charles VI
    Milady de Winter
    Isambard Kingdom Brunel

I think that's all of them?

Also my Assassin Arjuna sheet goes to the wrong link
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of Sado

"Rider here! I am a youkai, but dont worry, at max i will prank you a little"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: chaotic/good
    Region: japan
    Height: 183cm
    Weight: 63kg
    Dislikes: foxes, hunters, money obsessed people
    Talent: borrowing and lending money, pranks
    Armaments: leafs, pipe, sandals
    Natural Enemy: Tamamo no mae, kuzonohana

stats

Str: D
    End: D
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Riding(A): All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

personal skills

Shapeshift(A): Shapeshifting refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change. For Rider, both appearance and personality can be copied exactly, to the point of being indistinguishable from the original. At this rank, a small handful of skill (if previously observed) can also be mimicked by the shapeshifter (No more than 3).

Divinity(C): the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Rider is worshiped as a deity by the people of Aikawa.

Golden rule(false)(B): Rider can use her powers to do stuff like make a rock look like is made of gold and other tricks like it, in fact she is famous for using leafs as money. The illusion disapers after a while.

Noble phantasm

Magic walls of the raccoon dog
    Tanuki no nurikabe

Rider's ability to summon magical living walls. These are the
    wall youkai
    Nurikabe
    , who are classified as semi-sentient familiars.
    Rider can use them to protect herself or others and to block the path of the enemy in case of a escape. However there is a limit to how much the walls can take and while there are no limit to how many rider can summon, bach one consume's a set amount of mana.

There are no foxes on this island
    Sado no daimyo

Rider's trump card and her favorite trick. It allows her to turn herself into an entire procession.
    Durring this noble phantasm duration, Rider stops being herself and turns into the "real daimyo and it's procession", trampling over everything on it's path. However, it does require a substantial amount of mana.
    It alto apears to have an advantage over other youkai, being the most effective against kitsune.

background

Rider's name is Danzaburou-mujina alto know as the Futatsuiwa Daimyoujin, one of the three great tanuki of japan.
    The supreme commander of the tanuki on Sado Island, most tales of Rider focus on her trickery of humans.she would create wall-like structures to block people's paths at night,fooled people with mirages, and sold leaves from trees by making them look as if they were made of gold.
    Her reputation was not all bad, however. As she was said to have often lent money to people struggling with financial troubles.

personality

Rider is a rare kind of youkai that actualy is friendly to humans. She has a nice, albeit a little mischiveos, personality and is extremely easy to work with so long as her master is a good person.
    She may pull pranks on people She is interested in. This is actualy a kind of affective gesture and a signal that things are going well. She is alto a bit of a spender and easily gives alway money to anyone who ask her.
    Rider does have a serious side however, and can get pretty angry at her enemies. She alto seems to have an animosity with foxes.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Any opnions on Rider before i post my next sheet?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Saber of the forbidden country

"servant, saber. How can i help, master?"

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Scottland
    Height: 183cm
    Weight: 70kg
    Dislikes: promiscuos womans, bullies, cowards
    Talent: doing favors
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: greysteil

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: C
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills
    Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(B): Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

personal skills

Demon slayer(A): grants saber a rank up in strenght, endurance and agility when against evil or demonic enemies.

Wisdom of the haunted ground(C): obtained by walking through the land of doubt and defeting it's invencible champion.
    With the exception of skills particular of certain heroes, almost all skills can be displayed with a proficiency level of D~C Rank.

Knight's strategy(B): A battle methodology in which one grasps the flow of battle and induces the opponent to make a mistake, even without being a match for him in strength. A Skill not for self-strengthening, but to invite a check failure for the opponent. Composed observation powers to wager on a momentary chance of victory.

Noble phantasm

In name of my friend
    Armor of the Eager

The armor of história dear friend that saber used to winnie on his name.
    It will completly hide saber's appearence even when not worn properly. Futhermore.
    All of saber stats will appear to be lower then they are and his skills will be hiden.
    It also causes the enemies to feel confident against Saber, like they alredy have winned against him before.

misterious blade from the far east
    Egeking

A sword gives to saber byrne his friend's aunt so he could slay the champion of the forbidden country.
    It's black blade wasmosy forged in a country of the far east and it carries tremendous amounts of magical energy. However, Saber has poor knowlegde of the swords abilities and a such, is limited on what he is able to do.
    The sword causes imense pain to any "coward" who touches it, a detail that can be weponized by saber.

background

Saber is Sir Graham, one of the pain characters of the poem greysteil.
    His friend, Sir Eager, tries to slay the powerful greysteil to impress his loved one butler fails. So Saber, in Eager's armors, slays the beast in his name.

personality

A quiet person, saber always appers to be lost in thought. This absent minded nature is complemented by a readiness to help others, making him the spiting image of the selfless knight.
    He will follow all comands so long as his master does not act explicitly evil. He deslikes cowards butler will help then none the less.

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Any opnions on Rider before i post my next sheet?
    She seems okay.
    Golden Rule (False) is a cool Skill, even if her other two are a little generic. I'm not entirely sure how her second NP works though. Since you mention the procession can physically trample things, I presume it's a physical transformation and not just an illusion. In that case, what happens if members of the procession are hurt or killed? Will that translate into a corresponding amount of damage to her real body when the NP's duration ends?
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 18th, 2018 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Fixed formatting

Blog Entries
    That is a good question. Durring the duration of Np She is kinda invulnerable, since the procession cannot be stopped. There are effects on her body afterward though.

- - - Updated - - -

If My daughter continue to keep me awake, i maybe post yet another servant today
    i guess coffe makes me creative.

Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something I've recently been thinking about whilst making Sheets has been the contradictions that arise between historical and legendary/mythological heroes when their claims to the same things conflict with each other.

For example, I've been writing a lot of Sheets about Servants of Britain lately and I encountered the problem of trying to square the fact that Artoria was the first true King of Britons against the real historical one.

It's an interesting concept that the only time I can remember is really addressed would be Vlad and the whole "not really a vampire as legends remember him" deal.
    Last edited by Skull; October 19th, 2018 at 10:37 AM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget about Charlemagne and Karl der Grosse

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As I recall, this came up in some fashion with Tiamat's Nega-Genesis skill. It nullifies the NPs of Servants from the proper human history (which I would assume is part of Pan-Human History) meaning those with 'Human' and 'Star' traits. From this, it could be construed that only those with the relevant traits are a part of proper human history.
    This might be reading too much into it, but this might imply that there's the proper human history, which roughly follows our own world's, and there's Pan-Human History, from which most of the mythical stuff comes from. Though this seems a little boring, it might also be that with the Age of Gods and most mythical things gone, history was retroactively rewritten to correspond with this 'proper history of man'.

Then again, it could all just be handwaved with fog of ages. All the mystical stuff occurred, but nobody bothered to write it down/altered the account to better suit themselves.

Blog Entries
    Ho ho, this is all very interesting and it reminds me that I had an unfinished Sheet of an alternate history version of a canon Arthurian character based on an alternate telling of that character's tale - since the Arthurian mythos has multiple variations on characters and events due to being written and rewritten by so many different people over the generations. I had alternate names of all the characters and everything (Merlyn, Kei, Gwenevere etc etc).

I really should get back to it.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ho ho, this is all very interesting and it reminds me that I had an unfinished Sheet of an alternate history version of a canon Arthurian character based on an alternate telling of that character's tale - since the Arthurian mythos has multiple variations on characters and events due to being written and rewritten by so many different people over the generations. I had alternate names of all the characters and everything (Merlyn, Kei, Gwenevere etc etc).

I really should get back to it.
    Speaking of Arthurian characters that are hard to work in to Nasuverse canon, I'm curious what a sheet for Galehaut (Lancelot's boyfriend) could look like.

Blog Entries
    ^ Very sparse I would imagine. That dude is obscure to the nth degree.

What would you even use for his NP?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Speaking of Arthurian characters that are hard to work in to Nasuverse canon, I'm curious what a sheet for Galehaut (Lancelot's boyfriend) could look like.
    Galahad but it's a trap and it's not Lancelot's son

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    Actually, "Galehaut" is a totally different person from "Galahad". Is all here.
    Last edited by PlatineDragon; October 19th, 2018 at 03:00 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    but it's (...) not Lancelot's son
    I specified it in the previous post. My idea is basically a Galahad-face. Or perhaps a Mash-face? As in "take Mash, remove boobs, add penis, and that's it"?

Oh, and now that we're talking about Arthurian figures, what about Artorius, one of the models for king Arthur?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; October 19th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    "take Mash, remove boobs, add penis, and that's it"?
    This sounds weirdly amusing.