Page 735 of 858 FirstFirst ... 235635685725730733734735736737740745785835 ... LastLast
Results 14,681 to 14,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego :Lambda congratulation ,you have made a very heart warming Servant sheet,you have made me remember on mine ….my Dog …
    Ma that were times really good ones….
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    You can always pull it off as an Elemental that protects the Everest or something like that, similar to what I did with General Frost, but there are other mountains that could fit better as a Servant, like Mt Ebih (the mountain Ishtar destroyed) or the K2 (the Everest's neighbor, which is considered the most dangerous mountain in the world)
    Or just try volcanoes, easier to justify

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    where is the difference in These two skills as Masochistic Constitution but what is the description of Taste of Bondage ?
    Masochistic Constitution makes everybody want to bully you. There's no canon description for Taste of Bondage, but if it serves you, this is part of an invented description I gave Lambda some time ago:

you have more of Sadistic/Masochistic Constitution depeding on whether you're the dominant or the dominated
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Or just try volcanoes, easier to justify
    You could do that too, yes

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Putting the mountain aside for now, there's other ideas to try out.

Hakuno/n Kishinami (John/Jane Doe)

It was inevitable, every other type-moon protag become a pseudo-servant or ,in Shiki Ryougi's case, a full blown servant except the Hakunos and Shiki Tohno so I'm just trying to give some inspiration.

Blog Entries
    Well, there's always room for side-characters like this Pseudo-Servant Caster Anchin (Issei Ryuudou) that I've found last week. I'll show the link if anybody's interested.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Putting the mountain aside for now, there's other ideas to try out.

Hakuno/n Kishinami (John/Jane Doe)

It was inevitable, every other type-moon protag become a pseudo-servant or ,in Shiki Ryougi's case, a full blown servant except the Hakunos and Shiki Tohno so I'm just trying to give some inspiration.
    I refuse to accept any Hakuno Psuedo except Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Well, there's always room for side-characters like this Pseudo-Servant Caster Anchin (Issei Ryuudou) that I've found last week. I'll show the link if anybody's interested.
    Please do

Link please to Xavier's sheet because I haven't it

Blog Entries
    Here you go: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...kVjYOC_4I/edit

You honestly won't believe how many different sheets I've found off this site for Servants that haven't been done by you guys yet like those for a Ruler Ahura Mazda (like his brother, he was "elevated" to become the personification of "All the World's Truth" just like Angra was to become "All the World's Evil"), an Archer Sita that'll do as a decent representation of her until she's released in FGO, Ruler and Foreigner versions of Nero's daughter Claudia Augusta, and even a Caster Grainne nic Cormac that I've found on a Dreamwidth site of all places.

I meant the Hakuno one but that is still a good sheet though has anyone done a Santa Muerte sheet

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's an index at the first page where you can look if a certain character has been done yet or not. In Santa Muerte's case, she has been done already, but that shouldn't mean that another version can be done

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One sad man coming.

Ha-Sallaḥ
    Class: Caster
    True name: Rabbi Moses ben Jacob ibn Ezra
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Spain
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 65 kg
    Theme: Consonance (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) by Senju Akira

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    NP: E

Skills
    Class skills
    Territory Creation: C
    Creation of a synagogue becomes possible.

Item Construction: E
    No knowledge of magecraft means that magical items can’t be produced, but his texts are undoubtedly first-rate material.

Personal skills

Ḥadīḳa
    God is Incomprehensible to Man
    : B

Even if humans try to interpret the figure of God, they can only do such a thing by means of metaphor, for their finite minds cannot comprehend it otherwise.
    A skill that provokes an interference with abilities of divine nature that are possessed by Servants without Divinity, making their effects have a chance to fail. A skill specially good against Rulers with the Revelation skill.

Noble Phantasm

Selichah Y’bu Byum Yom Hadiyn
    Forgiveness shall come on the Doomsday

Type: Anti-Mind
    Range: 1~5
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The maximum expression of Moses ibn Ezra’s poetry, the compilation of 220 penitential prayers that appear in the Machzor, the Jewish prayer book used during the New Year and the Day of Atonement. It’s because of these scriptures that he has earned his moniker.

Divine judgment will certainly come someday. It is at that moment when the hedonist ones who relished on pleasure will realize with disappointment how stupid their actions were, when those who sought to carve their name in history and attain glory in life will only find out that their aspiration was in vain. At the sight of this, people are invited to look within themselves. Is it really worth to fall to worldly temptation in this passenger life and lose the opportunity of attaining salvation at the Doomsday? Only the Lord can judge men for their actions, there is still time to change. Reflect and determine which is the best path to follow.

A weak Noble Phantasm that doesn’t harm the body or the mind, just verses of exquisite beauty through which the enemy is suggested to reconsider their actions. It isn’t an attack because it doesn’t judge, for the Lord will be the one to do so when the appointed day comes. It’s just words, therefore Magical Resistance or any other similar protection is useless, although willpower and madness can ignore them.

Character
    First person pronoun: 儂 (washi)
    Second person pronoun: 貴様 (kisama) / 座右 (zayū)
    Third person pronoun: 貴様ら (kisamara) / 諸君 (shokun)

Personality

A man whose emotions have been clouded by a gray sadness. His prominent fame as a writer of penance and his own regret after being banished from his hometown have made him become full with unhappiness. Pessimistic by nature, he seems to have lost sight of how to enjoy life.

He is a religious man without any doubt, but feels skeptical about those who claim to have a connection to God, claiming that it’s impossible that man can understand Him. Those who write about the Lord, however, earn his appreciation for trying to explain with words what cannot be explained to humans.

Family issues can’t be handled by him, his life being full of disagreements with his own relatives. He views family as the origin of misfortune and trouble, but in spite of that, he can’t help but treat little girls with care and affection as if he was an uncle or a grandfather. This soft spot of his is the only thing that makes him show a smile, an island in his emotional sea of gloominess.

Treatment with the Master

In some sense, the close relation between a Master and a Servant reminds him of that of family, something he’s bitter with. Furthermore, a Master who seeks the Holy Grail opposes his thoughts of seeking worldly satisfaction only leading to disillusion. No matter how one looks at it, the relation with the Master will not be precisely good.

Dialogue examples

“The existence of a Servant itself is filled with grief. This second life ought to be seen as a penance for us.”

“I once wrote ‘Sorrow shatters my heart. And men distress it with blame. Because it follows love’. Do you understand its meaning? It means that affection only leads to misery. It’s the calm before the storm. If you ever love someone, don’t let that feeling be noticed. Thus you shall not experience the pain it leads to.”

“Regretful. I preached that man shouldn’t leave any repents yet I passed away with something to lament. One more time, I just want to see the smile of my niece. Even if it’s hypocritical of me to wish, I cannot afford to discard this desire.”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

One of the greatest poets in Spain, born in the city of Granada during the late 11th century. A Jewish linguist, philosopher and poet considered ahead of his times that treated several issues in his works, but is mostly known for how he touched the relation between man and God, inspired not only by the ideas of the great Greek thinkers – Aristotle, Plato, Pythagoras, Socrates –, but also by the thoughts of people closer to his times, like Solomon ibn Gabirol.

Known rival of Maimonides due to their different opinions about the meaning of metaphors, his works have also had notable influence in Arabic literature as well, thanks to his interest in the beauty of their poetry and him using passages of the Qur'an as reference for his works. He also questioned the possibility of composing poems while sleeping.

He also wrote over 200 prayers of penance that have been compiled in one of the most important prayer books of Judaism, thence him being called by a name that means “writer of penitential prayers”. The beautiful way in which many of them have been written is fascinating and first-rate in the world of Jewish literature.

Married and father of many children, his relation with his family was never good. Several times he had to lose contact with a relative due to one conflict or another. In the end, he was forcefully exiled from Granada after he dedicated a certain poem to his brother. The poem spoke of a love affair he had had recently, and this led to him being accused of having maintained an incestuous relation with his own niece. During his ostracism, he moved to a city in Castilla, where he spent the rest of his days.

Related characters

Avicebron

The ideals of that man are not bad per se. I myself found inspiration in his works. However, the struggle should be “to bring man to paradise” rather than “to bring paradise to man”.

Osakabehime
    Do you have any free time right now? I would like to have a discussion about this novel I’m working with at the moment.

Tristan
    Truly sad, indeed…

William Shakespeare
    “All the world is a stage”… Ha, indeed. This is the stage of the largest tragedy even written.

The little girls
    Ah, even in this world of sorrow, a moment of bliss can be found. That smile, seeing it makes me remember the visits I paid to my niece in the past…

Feels weak for such an important figure, but writer Casters are normally weak, so well. The idea for the Noble Phantasm felt too similar to First Folio​, and my lack of knowledge about how to change it resulted in it becoming like this. Any suggestion is more than welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Feels weak for such an important figure, but writer Casters are normally weak, so well. The idea for the Noble Phantasm felt too similar to First Folio​, and my lack of knowledge about how to change it resulted in it becoming like this. Any suggestion is more than welcome.
    Yeah he does feel incredibly weak but I do like his Personal Skill, feels fresh. But I can see the similarities between his NP and First Folio, perhaps since his entire deal is about man cannot comprehend God then maybe make it so that if it works it can completely seal one's senses for a certain amount of time? Removing their sense of touch, sight, smell, taste and hearing with the only thing they can feel is their self-doubt. Just spit-balling over here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the idea, but not comprehending God isn't the main topic treated in his NP's texts, but the vanity of pleasure and fame. Perhaps I'll change its effects so that it nullifies Fame and seals "treasures" if it succeeds (it's not OP since Gil for example would easily resist).

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    So i'm working on sheet and I found a poem that perfectly narrates the guy's life.
    Now i'm wondering if I should write a normal biography or just use the poem. Maybe I should intercut the biography with parts of the poem, but i'm not sure.
    What should I do?
    False face must hide what the false heart doth know.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do what fits your preferences better, but I'd personally like to see how the poem combines with the biography

I had nothing to do today, so here's my take on the Pandavas!

-
    Yudhisthira

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Rider, Ruler
    True Name: Yudhisthira
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Mythology
    Origin: The Mahabharata

Parameters:

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Lore
    Lore:

Born to Queen Kunti, who invoked the god of death, Yama, to impregnate her, Yudhisthira was the eldest of the Pandava brothers, and the one who ruled over the kingdom as king. A wise and noble leader who ruled fairly over the city of Indraprastha. As one who strived for righteousness in all things, he was also known as Dharmaraj, the Lord of Dharma.

However, he was not a man without fault. He had a tendency to lose his good sense when it came to gambling, a fault that the illusionist Shakuni took advantage of by tricking him into betting all that he owned on a single dice game. Yudhisthira lost, and he and his brothers were forced into exile from his own kingdom for thirteen years, engaging in many adventures during their time in hiding.

When the Pandava returned, they were not returned their kingdom as promised - and thus they went to war. Yudhisthira did not desire this outcome, making many diplomatic efforts to have his kingdom returned peacefully, but eventually had no choice. Over the course of the war, Yudhisthira’s dedication to dharma was tested many times, forcing him to bend many of his values in order to wage war effectively.

Winning the war, Yudhisthira ruled peacefully over the land for many years - until it came time for the Pandava to leave. They journeyed to the Himalayas, falling one after another on the climb, until only Yudhisthira remained. After passing one final test, he left this world was allowed into the afterlife.

Personality
    Personality:

A man who you can’t help but respect once you meet him. He is one who always seems to know the right thing to do, and helps others find their way as well. His ideals are always in the back of his mind, and he will consider them before making any decision. However, these ideals are not absolute - he may bend them, but he will suffer severe guilt as a result and likely overcompensate later.

He loves his family, but finds himself above them as king, and thus has difficulty showing his affection. A smile and nod from Yudhisthira is thus the equivalent of a crushing bearhug from a normal person - this should be kept in mind when interacting with him.

He is a man who dislikes violence - preferring to deal with things diplomatically instead - but will fight with all his might if there is no other choice. If there can be peace, then that is splendid. If there must be war, then it must be swift and terrible, so it can end as quickly as possible.

One would think that, after how it caused him to suffer in life, Lancer would have learnt not to allow his gambling habit to run wild. He has not. When presented with a game of chance, the persona of the mighty king will disappear and he will excitably play with absurd stakes like a kid. Of course, he will regret this later, but invariably forgot the lesson learnt by the next time a gambling opportunity presents itself.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (B): Charisma enough to lead a nation as its king. The morale of armies Lancer leads is extremely high, able to fight for days on end as they did in the legend of the Mahabharata.

Divinity (B): Lancer is the son of Yama, the god of justice who rules over the departed, giving him a high level of Divinity.

Mana Burst (Death) (A): Along with being the god of justice, Lancer’s father Yama is also a god of death with the authority to direct wanting souls to their appropriate hells. Lancer’s Mana Burst thus invokes a ‘death’ effect, capable of causing severe necrosis and spiritual damage. Lancer dislikes using this deadly method of attack, but will do so if the situation demands.

Protection of the Faith (A): During life, Lancer’s piety was such that his chariot floated several inches above the ground, going beyond a mental devotion and impacting the physical world. His devotion is such that it permits Lancer to temporarily bypass physical laws such as gravity.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Game of Dice
    Ajatashatru Pachisi

Anti-Unit (Self) (B)
    Range: 1-25
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2

A Noble Phantasm derived from the event in which Yudhisthira bet his entire kingdom on a single game of dice, and lost. Rather than playing an entire game of Pachisi during a battle, the form this Noble Phantasm takes is that of a single floating die which randomly lands on a side representing either Lance or his opponent; the simplest form of ‘leaving everything to chance’.

To use this Noble Phantasm, Lancer must first bet something in his possession on the outcome - this can be a physical object or something as abstract as his own Skills or a Noble Phantasm. His opponent is then forced to bet something of equal value; once Lancer has placed his initial bet, the opponent cannot abstain or flee from Ajatashatru Pachisi’s effect.

Once the die has finished spinning, the winner will take all that has been bet, and can use their winnings as their own. Ajatashatru Pachisi can be cancelled during the rolling process by destroying the die that forms its core - however, this is more difficult than it sounds, as the speed of its spinning generates a protective vortex equivalent in strength to a powerful tornado.

The Loyal Dog
    Yamadharma Kutta

Familiar (B)
    Range: 1-100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1

When Yudhisthira ascended the Himalayas, the last companion remaining by his side was a stray dog that had followed him so far. The dog gave unconditional love, and was loyal without expecting anything in return. Upon reaching the top, Yudhisthira was told by the gods that he could only ascend to heaven if he were to abandon the dog. He refused - which was the right decision, as the dog was actually his divine father Yama in disguise. Having passed this test, Yudhisthira was welcomed into the afterlife.

Lancer can summon the dog that stuck by him as a Noble Phantasm - a Divine Beast that will act as a protector for the individual Lancer designates. This dog, Yamadharma Kutta, is the Divine Beast vessel that Yama inhabited when testing Lancer, and is thus not a god in itself. However, it is still a Divine Beast of significant power. Along with providing passive protection from mental interference, Yamadharma Kutta will also defend its assigned ward from physical threats - using a level of Mana Burst (Death) far exceeding Lancer’s own.

Lines
    Lines:

Ascension 1: “There was no need for you to do this, but I thank you nonetheless”

Ascension 2: “Is it alright for me to wear such elaborate garments? Hm...it’s not too gaudy, is it?”

Ascension 3: “With all this, I feel prepared for any threat that presents itself, Master. Thank you.”

Ascension 4: “To go so far for my sake … you are quite virtuous, aren’t you? I’m ... very grateful. I’d planned to anyway, but I shall go to any length for you now.”

-

Bond Level 1: “The role of a king is to watch over those who gather around the throne. While it might be lonely, you can’t be one of them.”

Bond Level 2: “Hm … it seems I’m waging war once again. It’s regrettable … but for the sake of our cause, I think I can harden my heart.”

Bond Level 3: “To be forced to go against your values is a terrible thing. But there’s nobody to blame … clashing values lead to conflict. Yes, as long as we all follow what we believe in, we must accept the results.”

Bond Level 4: “Ah … is that a dice game you have prepared, Master? I shouldn’t … oh, I really shouldn’t … perhaps just one game couldn’t hurt, though...”

Bond Level 5: “To take my feet off the throne, just for a little while … haha, it isn’t so bad. With you by my side, Master, I can be sure it’ll be waiting for me when I get back.”

-

Dialogue (Arjuna): “His overconfidence still worries me, but his skill with the bow is splendid. I hope he’ll be a fine warrior for you as he was for me.”

Dialogue (Bhima): “On the battlefield he is a true wonder … but he’s just so rude. Yet he does not listen to me. What is a big brother - no, what is a king to do?”

Dialogue (Nakula): “Nakula, you are a splendid diplomat … but I truly do wish you’d take those duties a little more seriously. Please?”

Dialogue (Sahadeva): “Sahadeva … I do not truly understand that child … but I know he has our best interests at heart. Yes, you can trust him also.”

Dialogue (Karna): “The one who is my elder brother … outside of the war, perhaps reconciliation can be found. I shall speak with him.”

Bhima

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Archer
    True Name: Bhima
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:

Strength: A++
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: C
    Luck: C

Lore
    Lore:

The second born of the Pandavas, Bhima was a mighty warrior and an expert in using the mace to smash opponents into submission. During his early life, Bhima often bullied the hundred Kaurava brothers - angering Duryodhana, the eldest among them, to such a degree that he attempted to poison Bhima and drown him in the River Ganga. However, Bhima was saved by the Naga king Vasuki, who bestowed upon him the strength of ten-thousand elephants.

Bhima was a slayer of demons, killing both the demon Bakasura and the powerful demon king Hidimba, subsequently marrying and having children with the demon king’s sister, Hidimbi. Following his slaying of the demon king, he also took his crown and gained rulership over his demon army.

During the Pandavas exile from their kingdom, Bhima often acted as the rescuer for the rest of his brothers when they invariably got themselves into bad situations. During this period, Bhima encountered his half-brother Hanuman in the guise of a monkey and received a blessing from him that increased his strength further.

During the war for the Pandavas kingdom, Bhima won many victories for his side - most prominently slaying the hundred Kaurava brothers single handedly. He slew the oldest among them, Duryodhana, whose body was invincible with the exception of his thighs, with the assistance of Krishna.

When it came time to ascend the Himalayas, Bhima was the third to fall along the way, as he was too gluttonous - indeed, half of the total food consumed by the Pandavas was eaten by Bhima.

Personality

Personality

Outside of battle, Berserker is a gruff but courteous protector, acting as an ever-present bodyguard for his Master. He will be suspicious of any who approach them, but will follow his Master’s wishes nonetheless. This is not to say his loyalty is blind, however - he has no trouble questioning his Master’s orders and decisions, attempting to steer them into what he feels is the best possible route.

Berserker regrets his bullying of the Kaurava during youth, believing it to be one of the factors that later led to the devastating war. He will not speak of it openly - but when conversation turns to his youth he will blush, look away, and quickly try to change the topic.

In battle, Berserker loses himself to his battlelust, boisterously attacking his enemies until either the battle is over or he is slain. In the heat of battle, he is best leaving the side of his Master, as his destructive fighting style means he could potentially do them harm by accident.

Skills

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement (D): As Bhima’s Strength is already bolstered by divine influence, this skill is prevented from altering that parameter. However, his Endurance is still ranked up. Normally, Berserker can hold back the mental influence of this skill - however, in battle, he is free to let loose.
    Personal Skills:

Divinity (B): As the son of Vayu, the powerful god of winds, Berserker possesses a high rank of Divinity.

Demonic Dominion (A): A skill reflecting both Bhima’s demon-slaying exploits and his ruling over demons after killing their king. Berserker does additional damage against demonic enemies, and demonic enemies do less damage against him. Normally, Berserker would possess the Noble Phantasm ‘Kamyaka’, allowing him to summon the demonic army that fought alongside him during the war, but as his class is Berserker it has been sealed.

Blessed Strength (B): A skill derived from the strengthening blessings Berserker received during his life. Along with giving him a high rank in Strength, this skill prevents Berserker’s Strength parameter from being altered by outside sources below the rank of this skill.

Mana Burst (Wind) (A): As the son of the god of wind, Berserker can focus his magical energy in the form of a surging tornado that coats either a part of his body or the entirety of his mighty mace. By slamming his enshrouded mace on the ground, Berserker can thus unleash a devastating gust onto the battlefield.

Noble Phantasms

Noble Phantasms:

One-Hundred to None
    Kaurava Strike

Anti-Army (A)
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 100

A Noble Phantasm derived from Berserker’s slaying of the hundred Kaurava brothers during the war. By duplicating his Saint Graph one-hundred times for the tiniest fraction of a second - just enough for a blow to land - Berserker can perform one-hundred simultaneous actions. Summoned in another class, Berserker could perform many different kinds of actions using this Noble Phantasm, but as Berserker he can only use it to attack.

Whether to strike one-hundred enemies with a single swing of a mace, or to unleash an attack with one-hundred times the usual power, Kaurava Strike is invariably devastating. However, the duplication of a Saint Graph one-hundred times - even for such a short amount of time - requires a frankly absurd amount of magical energy, and weak Masters would likely be rendered comatose after a single use of this Noble Phantasm.

Lines
    Lines:

Ascension 1: “...thanks.”

Ascension 2: “...you sure you want to use all this on me? Okay.”

Ascension 3: “...feeling ready. Feeling pretty good. Ready to strike at full strength..”

Ascension 4: “...you’re a good Master. Yeah. I’d charge into the battlefield with you. Only keep your distance … okay?.”

-

Bond Level 1: “...you gotta know when to be a good person, and when to win. Sometimes, you can’t do both. Okay.”

Bond Level 2: “...killing demons is just like killing anything else. They’re only just a little stronger than humans. But I guess I’m pretty strong, so maybe I’m not the best judge...”

Bond Level 3: “...my brothers are idiots. They get themselves into trouble and I go rescue them. I don’t dislike it … but it’s a little annoying...”

Bond Level 4: “...you’re looking pretty strong yourself, Master. Have you been working out? Hm … good for you...”

Bond Level 5: “...let’s keep getting stronger together, Master. I might have a head start, but I’ll wait for you...”

-

Dialogue (Arjuna): “...kid’s cocky. But he’s strong, so I guess that’s fine...”

Dialogue (Yudhisthira): “...likes being the good guy too much. And he’s a bad gambler. But he’s the king, so that’s what he does...”

Dialogue (Nakula): “...annoying. *chuckle*”

Dialogue (Sahadeva): “...kid’s creepy. But he’s the smartest of us, so he can do what he wants...”

Dialogue (Karna): “...strong. I’d like to fight him again.”

Nakula

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Nakula
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:

Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Lore

Lore:

The fourthborn among the Pandavas, and the most beautiful among them. Along with his twin brother Sahadeva, he was the son of the Ashkins, gods of medicine who their mother Madri had invoked. They learnt healing magecraft from their divine fathers, becoming adept healers as well as warriors. Following the death of their mother, the twins were offered heirship to the Kingdom of Madra by their uncle Shalya ahead of his own children, as he desired children of gods to be his heirs. Nakula accepted, on the condition that he and his brother never be separated from the Pandavas.

Due to his splendid negotiation skills and charisma, he served as diplomat among the brothers, bringing several kingdoms to heel through marriage and diplomacy rather than warfare. When exiled, Nakula took on the identity of ‘Granthika’, a stableman - and impressed all around him with his mastery over horses.

When it came time for the Pandavas to ascend the Himalayas, Nakula was the second among the brothers to fall, as he had too much pride in his looks.

Personality
    Personality:

Nakula was the most beautiful person of his age, and he’s not shy about letting other people know that. Haughty and faux-arrogant, he enjoys putting on a show and making others laugh. Among the Pandavas, he takes the position of mediator - making sure that everyone else gets along - and he’ll likely take this role in whatever group he finds himself.

Although he adopts a ditzy and devil-may-care attitude, this masks a cunning and intelligence similar to his brother Sahadeva. Although he’s not so obvious about it, he’ll often try to steer his Master to decisions that he agrees with, and is willing to go behind the back of a violent Master to pursue a diplomatic solution to a problem.

Rider is extremely fond of animals, and will spend most of his time in their company if able. Cruelty against animals is something he can’t stand, and will earn swift retribution from him if he finds out about it.

Skills
    Class Skills:

Riding (A+): All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind. Rider was known as a fine rider of horses and chariots, said to be so adept that a horse he rode could dodge individual raindrops.

Magic Resistance (C): Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Eye of the Mind (False) (A+): It is said that Rider’s senses were so keen that he could deflect individual raindrops with his sword - with this rank of Eye of the Mind (False), this is indeed possible. However, even if he can perceive countless incoming projectiles, his physical body as a Servant may not be able to keep up enough to deflect them.

Healing Magecraft (A): After praying to his divine fathers, Ashvini Kumaras, obtaining mastery of all medicinal techniques, including healing magecraft. At this level, complete healing of a body is possible as long as the subject’s brain is intact and functioning.

Diplomat’s Beauty (B): A composite skill combining both Charisma and Rider’s physical beauty. With such a beautiful face, one cannot help but think well of Rider, no matter what he says. If he delivers good news, that’s wonderful. If he delivers bad news, then it simply can’t be helped. Rider avoids blame, allowing him to interact with all on friendly terms.

Animal Dialogue (B): As one who cared for horses throughout his life, training them to their apex and treating them when they were sick, Rider can communicate with all beasts considered ‘horses’ with ease.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Master of the Horse
    Granthika

Anti-Unit (B)
    Range: 1

Rather than a specific steed he rode in his life, Rider’s Noble Phantasm is his very skill at training horses crystallized and brought to its conclusion. When Rider mounts a horse, that horse is instantly elevated to the level of a Phantasmal Beast able to surpass the limits of its own flesh - fast enough to dodge raindrops and strong enough to jump over a fortress wall with a single leap.

The intelligence of the horse elevated by this Noble Phantasm does not improve, so Rider must command it using his Animal Dialogue skill. Once Rider dismounts the horse, it will return to its original state - suffering significant damage from the aftereffects of the transformation. Rider, being a soft touch, will invariably heal the horse using his skill with healing magecraft before resuming battle.

Shalya’s Promise
    Madra’s Heirship

Anti-Unit (Self) (B)
    Range: 1 - 20
    Maximum Number of Targets: 2

A Noble Phantasm, taking the form of a ring, that reflects the legend of how Nakula received the heirship to the throne of Madra, indirectly taking it from the king’s own children. A conceptual ability based around ‘intercepting a boon’.

Rider can use this ring to intercept the effects of buffs or self-targeted Noble Phantasms and apply them to himself instead. Madra’s Heirship can only hold one intercepted buff at a time, which must be released if Rider wants to exchange it for another. Madra’s Heirship only accepts positive aspects of what it intercepts - if it were to steal Madness Enhancement, for example, it would apply the increase in parameters without the resulting loss of sanity.

The longer a boon is contained within Madra’s Blessing, the more magical energy it will require to maintain - therefore, it is best to exchange the contained boon often, rather than keeping one for a long duration.

Lines
    Lines:

Ascension 1: “Ooh, thank you thank you! What do you think? Do I look good?”

Ascension 2: “You sure are spoiling me, huh? Well, I’m not complaining!”

Ascension 3: “C-Come on, seriously? You have other Servants, you know … you don’t have to go so far, you’re embarrassing me!”

Ascension 4: “Weeeell, I guess if you’re going to pay so much attention to me I can’t say no! You have good taste, you know that, right?”

-

Bond Level 1: “Me and Saha are the youngest, so we don’t have so much to do. Saha has his astrology, which is kinda weird, but I just like my horses!”

Bond Level 2: “Do you like horses, Master? I bet you do, right? You’re a good person, so you must!”

Bond Level 3: “The way I died … I won’t lie, that hurt, but I guess they might have had a point. I mean, I am cute, but I guess I don’t have to brag about it.”

Bond Level 4: “There’s a bunch of people I miss, Master. My wife, my friends … if we look online, I bet we can find catalysts for all of them! Come on, Master, boot it up!”

Bond Level 5: “You’re a pretty good person, you know? Putting up with an annoying person like me, I mean. You’re pretty cute, too, so hanging out with you isn’t so bad. Don’t leave me in the snow … okay?”

-

Dialogue (Arjuna): “Hm … Arjuna’s the coolest. He’s the best with a bow. Like, ever. But I’m the best with a sword, so I’m not too jealous.”

Dialogue (Yudhisthira): “Yudi likes to boss everyone around, but I know he’s a softy deep down. I can always tell those kinds of things, you know?”

Dialogue (Bhima): “Bhima’s always shouting at me for getting into trouble … how was I supposed to know I’d die if I drank that stuff? I mean, it worked out fine, so what’s the problem?!”

Dialogue (Sahadeva): “Saha’s my twin, so we’ve been together since we were born. He’s my best friend in the world. Probably.”

Dialogue (Karna): “I couldn’t believe it when I found out that man was my brother … I mean, he and Saha look a bit similar, so I could believe it, but...”

Dialogue (Red Hare): “M-M-Master, what is that?! Is that the ultimate horse?! Please! You must introduce me to that beast!”

Sahadeva

Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    True Name: Sahadeva
    Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters:

Strength: D
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B

Lore
    Lore:

The twin of Nakula, and the lastborn among the Pandava. Together with his brother, he received knowledge of healing from the Ashvini Kumaras and heirship to the Kingdom of Madra. During his training with brothers, Sahadeva mastered both fencing and axe fighting - however, in this form, he is summoned with his skill with Astrology.

When his father died, he instructed his sons to eat of his body to gain knowledge - and Sahadeva was the only one of the Pandavas to do as instructed, taking three bites of his father's brain.

With the first bite, he gained knowledge of how the World worked.

With the second bite, he gained knowledge of the present.

With the third and final bite, he gained knowledge of the future.

With this consumption, he saw all the events that would afflict his family before they happened, and was aware of all the circumstances involved, including that their enemy Karna was in reality his own brother. However, upon receiving this knowledge he received a curse along with it - if he were to directly relay any of the information gleaned from his newfound clairvoyance, he would die.

Sahadeva - changed by his new perspective - took many actions that would seem inconceivable for him before. He even told his family’s enemies, the Kaurava’s, the best time to begin the war so as to assure their victory. However, it is possible that even these actions would - like the flapping of a butterfly - lead to victory for his own family in the future.

At the end of the war, Sahadeva was the one to slay his enemy Shakuni, as he had promised to do long ago when the game of dice first took place. When the family ascended the Himalayas, Sahadeva was the first of the brothers to fall, as he took too much pride in his wisdom. This sad fate, buried in the snow, is likely something he foresaw from the beginning.
    Personality
    Personality:

As one who already knows everything that is going to transpire, Caster is naturally detached and thus seems disinterested in what is going on around him. He will often take actions or say things that seem incomprehensible at first, but then become clear after events have come to pass.

He will often talk of the past, sharing memories of he and his brothers adventures - the past is something that belongs solely to him, free from sadness, while he can perceive all sadness that is coming in the future and wishes to shy away from it. Nostalgia is his natural retreat from clairvoyance.

Although Caster cannot share his clairvoyance, he is naturally cunning and can take actions to reach the best outcome without making his intentions obvious. He tries to reach the best future possible for those around him, even if that is not the best outcome for everyone else. Although he seems cold, he will show the emotional impact his knowledge has on him with a person he feels he can trust.
    Skills

Class Skills:

Item Construction (C): As one who specialized in Astrology during his life, Caster can only construct items to facilitate that form of magecraft, such as telescopes and accurate star charts that update based on changes in the night sky.

Territory Creation (A): At this rank, it is possible to construct an Observatory using a location open to the sky. This territory is extremely efficient in soaking in the light of foreign stars and converting it directly to magical energy for Caster’s use, maintaining a large stockpile within the soil that he can draw upon at will. Although the effectiveness of this territory is reduced during the day, it can still draw upon the light of the sun, providing a slower rate of magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Divinity (B+): Along with being born to the Ashvini Kumaras, Caster was also an incarnation of Shukra, the guru of asuras. With these two seperate divine influences, Caster has obtained a high rank of Divinity.

Clairvoyance (EX): After eating from his father's corpse, Caster gained clairvoyance enabling him to see the inner workings of the World, along with events in the present and future. Although this is an extremely powerful form of Clairvoyance, Caster is forbidden from relaying any information gleaned using this Skill. Should he do so, he would die immediately afterwards.

Astrology (A): The form of magecraft that Caster practiced during life and was considered a master of. Allows light to be drawn from far-away stars and converted into magical energy that can be released in a number of offensive and defensive forms. Also allows limited calculation of the future - as opposed to Caster’s Clairvoyance, this allows him to see how the future would change depending on what actions he takes.
    Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms:

Today Our War Begins
    Muhurta

Anti-Unit (Self) (A)
    Range: 1

A Noble Phantasm derived from the tale in which Caster decided the best possible time for the Kaurava’s to begin the war. This is the ultimate application of Caster’s Astrology, using the positioning and light of the distant stars as a calculator - with himself as the central node, receiving the information.

By using Muhurta, Caster can determine the best possible method of action against an opponent with the resources he has available. He will receive information regarding the ideal place, time, date and method to perform the attack, precise in every detail. The potential damage of this attack is dependent on the resources Caster has available - if he has the appropriate allies and armaments, this ability can lead him to a certain kill.

Word of Promised Death
    Shakuni

Anti-Unit (B)
    Range: 1-10

During the game of dice that ended in the exile of the Pandavas, Sahadeva - in a rare moment of anger - told Shakuni that he would one day kill him. This was not a prediction born of his clairvoyance, but a promise that he intended to change the future in order to carry out. Through many thousands of minor actions over the next years, Caster was able to steadily alter the future so that the outcome he desired came to pass, and he had the opportunity to kill Shakuni in single combat.

By declaring to an enemy his promise to kill them, Caster ties he and his enemy together with the binds of fate. No matter how far apart they go, fate will continue to bring them back together again, giving Caster opportunities to kill his enemy. It does not affect Caster or his enemy’s strength in any way, but in conjunction with Muhurta this can be a deadly Noble Phantasm indeed.
    Lines
    Lines:

Ascension 1: “Hm ... this will be helpful in the future.”

Ascension 2: “I was looking forward to this. Thank you.”

Ascension 3: “You think I manipulated you to bring about this outcome? What a thing to say.”

Ascension 4: “Everything we need has been arranged for us. All conditions have been cleared. Let's go, Master.”

-

Bond Level 1: “I’m glad to talk with you for the first time, Master. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

Bond Level 2: “Thinking from outside is the way I’d think of it. Like you’re looking at a map at the table - yes, that’s an appropriate metaphor. Hm? You hadn’t asked yet?”

Bond Level 3: “My brothers are dear to me, yes. I remember every moment we’ve had together, and every moment we will have. They’re all dear memories, even the ones where I die.”

Bond Level 4: “I wish I could tell you how your journey ends, Master, but … you understand. I’ll try and help steer us to the best possible outcome.”

Bond Level 5: “Master, in the end, I … no, I can’t say. But in this moment, our wills are as one. I will stand by you as long as fate allows - no, longer. No matter what anything says, I will be with you forever.”

-

Dialogue (Arjuna): “Arjuna. My brother. His personality is troublesome, but it’s something he must come to terms with himself. All will resolve itself in time.”

Dialogue (Yudhisthira): “A wise king. He listens to my advice. His gambling, however, is not the best. At least learn to cheat if you’re bad at it.”

Dialogue (Bhima): “My brother Bhima has a splendid path through time - a straight line, smashing through all obstacles. I could probably predict him even without this clairvoyance of mine.”

Dialogue (Nakula): “Nakula. He’s a fool, but a harmless one. My memories of us studying together are my most precious. I will hold onto them forever.”

Dialogue (Karna): “Yes, I knew he was my brother. But what could I do? A single word would be the end of me. For an optimal future, my presence was required.”

Last edited by Tanhony; January 17th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pandavas: Those are some awesome Pandavas. I'm especially fond of Bhima and Nakula's execution.
    Yudhisthira's Mana Burst (Death) is a little unimaginative though. I'm also wondering if Bhima's Blessed Strength might be reworded so that his strength can't be altered by effect below the rank of the Skill (seems more in tune with certain Skills that way).
    Other than that, great job.

- - - Updated - - -

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Kanati
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Native American Folklore
    Armament: Bow

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C+
    AGI: A+
    MANA: B
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Hailing from the distant past and having dealt with many kinds of magic, Archer is capable of resisting magical effects by a fair amount.

Independent Action - Rank B: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master. At higher ranks, it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills

Beast Killer
    - Rank A+: The ability to unleash a special attack towards magic beasts and wild animals.
    Created as the first hunter, Archer has an innate knowledge on how to slay anything that could be considered a ‘beast’.

Familiar (Wolves) - Rank B+: Allows the use of wolves as familiars.
    Contact and communication can be established without need for a contract. The capabilities of Archer’s familiars are also increased through the contract. Said to be raised and schooled by man-like wolves, Archer shares a deep bond with them, calling upon their aid on many occasions.

Guardian of the Hunt - Rank A: A unique Skill, representing one’s status as the first hunter and one who shared this skill with others. The user has superb capabilities in tracking and trapmaking, and can derive a small amount of magical energy from their kills. It is also possible to bestow a lesser version of this Skill on others.
    Being the first human and the first hunter, Archer was assigned guardianship over wild beasts so that hunting could be carried on responsibly.

Noble Phantasms

Cave of Many Beasts
    Usdagalvi Ehnai

Anti-Army, Rank B+
    A Reality Marble and Archer’s sole Noble Phantasm. Rather than being something he achieved, it was something granted to him in his role as guardian of wild beasts. As it is not his own inner world, Archer cannot truly manifest it, but he has been granted the Authority to bring its contents into the outside world. Serving as Usdagalvi Ehnai’s basis is a cave that once held all of the world’s wild animals. From here, Archer released beasts according to the decrees of the gods, feeding the world’s people. However, the beasts were released by his foolhardy sons, and from then on mankind has had to strive in order to feed itself.
    Usdagalvi Ehnai can produce a temporary portal through which he can summon animals of all kinds. Having existed near the World’s beginning, all the creatures inside the Reality Marble are Magical Beasts simply due to their age, reaching the level of Monstrous Beasts at the weakest. However, Archer has no innate control over the beasts he releases, nor can he return them back inside Usdagalvi Ehnai against their will. For the most part, Archer manifests wolves from within the Reality Marble, as he shares a bond with all such creatures.
    It is possible for Archer to release all of the cave’s contents at once. Stampeding out of the Reality Marble, the beasts of Usdagalvi Ehnai trample all in their way, but this kind of use leaves the cave empty and the beasts permanently free.

Description
    Dislikes: Carelessness, waste
    Talents: Hunting
    Natural Enemy: His sons

Archer’s true identity is Kanati, the Guardian of the Hunt.

Kanati is closer to a character than a person, being the first man created by his gods. He appears largely emotionless. Due to his allotted task to provide food for humanity, Kanati lived most of his life in the wild and as such had little need for interpersonal skills. He feels more kinship with the beasts he hunts, and generally thinks of things outside his duty only in the simplest of terms.
    Viewing his manifestation as a Servant as a simple continuation of his duty, Kanati considers his task in a Holy Grail War to be the hunting of heroes rather than animals. He undertakes this task with great care, determining a foe’s base of operations and capabilities before acting in offence. If at all possible, he seeks to make his kills painless, and strikes from ambush before his target is aware of them. Since he views the other Servants as his prey, he has little interest in attacking Masters, and actively works against the idea of the Masters coming to harm, counting them as humans and as such under his protection.
    Though Kanati only truly connected with a single human during his lifetime, it is possible for him to grow fond of Servants that are similar to him. Namely those who value their duty, the safety of their people and the beauty of nature above all else. He might also come to discuss hunting methods with others who are famous for engaging in such a pursuit, though he disdains those that hunt for sport.
    Kanati serves his Master to the extremes, fulfilling almost every order without question. The few things that he would refuse are to significantly damage the natural world and to kill ordinary humans. Beyond these, the wish of Kanati’s Master is his command.
    Kanati does not have a particularly strong wish, and if he were asked, would most likely say that he wishes for his Master’s wish to be granted. He does possess some desires, however. The prosperity of his people might be among them, and he would be interested in the chance of seeing his wife again.

Lore
    Kanati and his wife Selu, the First Man and Woman, once lived alone with their only son. One day while playing by the river, their son found a small boy. Kanati and Selu realized the boy is their son's twin, who has sprung from the blood of the killed animals that Kanati brought home and Selu cleaned at the riverbank.
    Although the river boy was wild, Kanati and Selu took him home and eventually tamed him.
    They name him Inage Utasuhi, "He-Who-Grew-Up-Wild." Cherokee stories tell of the
    adventures of the twin sons of Kanati and Selu, Inage Utasuhi being responsible for
    leading his brother into many mischievous acts, including the killing of Selu.
    One such mischievous act was the freeing of the world’s beasts, which Kanati was the guardian of. Each morning, Kanati would go to a cave barred with a stone. Acting as their keeper, he would slay enough of the beasts to feed the nascent human race, and then closed the cave, taking his prey with him. Inage Utasuhi followed him one morning, and convinced his brother that they should force open the cave to see what lay inside, having heard the sounds of all kinds of animals from within. Doing so, Kanati’s sons unleashed a stampede of animals, now freed to roam the world. Henceforth, man would have to fight for their meals. Naturally, Kanati was disappointed by his sons’ stupidity, but in a way relished the novelties that his continuing duty now brought him.

Notes
    Came off as a little more bland than I intended. Then again, I guess someone who is essentially a construct would. One wonders how he'd get along with Enkidu, another construct that likes the natural world.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kanati: So his NP allows for the summoning of any animal that existed in the world? Which, this being the Nasuverse, would include Phantasmal and Divine Beasts like gryphons and dragons. That's actually pretty OP, though it definitely fits for being his mythology's first human in a world where older = better. It's also balanced by his inability to control the animals he summons.

I wonder if Kanati could have Natural Body or a similar Skill on the logic that as the first human, his body isn't susceptible to the degradations humans accumulated after the fall of mystery.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kanati: So his NP allows for the summoning of any animal that existed in the world? Which, this being the Nasuverse, would include Phantasmal and Divine Beasts like gryphons and dragons. That's actually pretty OP, though it definitely fits for being his mythology's first human in a world where older = better. It's also balanced by his inability to control the animals he summons.

I wonder if Kanati could Natural Body or a similar Skill on the logic that as the first human, his body isn't susceptible to the degradations humans accumulated after the loss of mystery.
    Yeah, that's more or less how the NP works. If he brings out anything too dangerous though, odds are that he's gonna have to fight it himself.

And having Natural Body would otherwise be perfect, but I tend to consider that particular Skill only for people who were A) born supernaturally able/created as adults and B) people who got supernaturally brawny as they grew. Essentially, Kanati was still a human despite being the first of them, so I don't think he truly qualifies. I also don't think its a Skill that Kanati's skillset could particularly use, either, so I think I'll leave it out.