Page 736 of 858 FirstFirst ... 236636686726731734735736737738741746786836 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kanati ? Hm one Question Shiki where have yopu found him,i mean of which tribes Folklore is he originated ? Nevertheless a succeded sheet .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Kanati ? Hm one Question Shiki where have yopu found him,i mean of which tribes Folklore is he originated ? Nevertheless a succeded sheet .
    Cherokee tribe. Found him by looking for a Native American hunter to fit the faceclaim.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another, since I happen to be in a sheet-making mood.

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Frédégonde
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: France (6th century)
    Armament: Torture tools, dagger

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: D
    MANA: E
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank -: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Due to Assassin’s Right of Sanctuary Skill, her regular Presence Concealment has been lost.

Personal Skills

Innocent Monster - Rank D: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    It is unclear whether or not Assassin’s reputation for cruelty and murder is undeserved, but the effects of her legend simply accentuate her murderousness. She appears almost as a Berserker when angered enough, though she receives no real benefits from Innocent Monster.

Sadistic Constitution - Rank B: A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive Skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the Skill that causes Berserkers to go insane. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop.
    As someone who cherished the pain and death of others, Assassin is famous for her sadistic tendencies.

Torture Techniques - Rank C: A Skill that represents one's possession of outstanding torture techniques. Plus modifiers are added when using torture tools to deal damage. Because it strengthens bloodshed and agony, further damage is continuously added after the ordinary damage.
    Delighting in violence and suffering, Assassin possesses some skill with torture implements.

Right of Sanctuary - Rank C: A Skill close to Territory Creation, allowing the user to claim a surrounding area as sanctuary. Right of Sanctuary establishes a powerful defensive Bounded Field around an existing building. However, as soon as the user leaves their sanctuary, the Bounded Field collapses and needs to be set up again.
    Assassin’s sanctuary is capable of withstanding attacks of up to B rank. However, each defended attack extracts a toll in magical energy, and as such this Skill does not work well against a sustained assault.

Noble Phantasms

Goodnight, Sweet Princess
    Couvercle de Cercueil Écrasant

Anti-Unit, Rank D+
    A Noble Phantasm formed on the basis of Assassin trying to kill her daughter by crushing her with the lid of a coffin. Though originally the legend seems to have referred to the lid of a treasure chest, Assassin’s reputation as a killer has slightly altered Couvercle de Cercueil Écrasant into its current form.
    Requiring a name for her target, Assassin can call down a stone lid from the heavens. Bearing the name of the target upon it, the lid drops down, crushing Assassin’s foe underneath it. Though extremely heavy, the lid is not enough to even outright kill Servants. However, Couvercle de Cercueil Écrasant carries with it a peculiar death effect. Anyone covered by the lid of their coffin is considered ‘dead’ while they remain underneath it. Though they may be alive, they are powerless to escape from their prison, except through death-defying feats of strength or willpower, or the aid of another. This effect is stronger the more accurate Assassin’s knowledge of the target’s identity is. If she only knows her enemy by a pseudonym, such as a Servant class, the effect is not particularly powerful and a physically strong Servant can easily escape. Should she know someone’s true identity, it is all but impossible to escape from underneath the lid through one’s own power.

Description
    Dislikes: Interruptions, disease
    Talents: Arranging the deaths of others, deception
    Natural Enemy: Brynhildr

Assassin’s true identity is Frédégonde, the Bloodthirsty Queen.

Frédégonde is vindictive to the point of being obsessed with avenging slights to her person, whether real or imagined. She was a cruel tyrant in life, and is gleeful at the thought of establishing herself as a queen once more. Enjoying the luxuries brought by power, she would doubtless be quick to establish herself as a ruler, using her superhuman abilities to bully mortals into her service. Any disagreement is to be met with a horrifyingly painful death. Such it is to defy a queen.
    Being quite possessive in addition to her sadistic cruelty, Frédégonde would desire someone to rule by her side. Rather than seeking affection, she regards a worthy consort as a prize and proof of her powers of seduction. Frédégonde also abuses the protection granted by her Right of Sanctuary without shame, using those she has shackled to her will as sources of magical energy if necessary.
    Frédégonde judges other Servants mostly in terms of gender. Men are objects of desire to be won and displayed, whereas women are, to a one, bitter rivals. The foremost example of the latter category is Brynhildr, who Frédégonde hates with all of her soul, though she is not quite sure why. Something about the shieldmaiden reminds her of her most hated rival.
    Rather than seeing a Master as someone to follow, Frédégonde sees them as a glorified slave. Necessary for her continued existence, but not an irreplaceable existence. Unless forbidden by a Command Spell from harming her Master, anything interpretable as an order would be met with feigned deference and the swift removal of the Master’s hand once their guard becomes lowered. As such, a Master with Frédégonde as a Servant ought to tread carefully.

Lore
    Frédégonde was the queen consort of Chilperic I, the Merovingian Frankish king of Soissons.
    Originally a servant, Frédégonde became Chilperic’s mistress; she encouraged him to set aside his first wife, Audovera, and to murder his second wife, Galswintha. Galswintha, however, was also the sister of Brunhild, the wife of Chilperic’s half brother Sigebert I, king of the eastern kingdom of Austrasia. Galswintha’s murder engendered a violent animosity between Frédégonde and Brunhild and an irreconcilable feud of more than 40 years’ duration between the respective families. Frédégonde was certainly responsible for the assassination of Sigebert and made attempts on the lives of Guntram (her brother-in-law and the king of Burgundy), Childebert II (Sigebert’s son), and Brunhild.
    After the assassination of Chilperic, Frédégonde took refuge in the cathedral at Paris. Both she and her surviving three-month-old son, Chlotar II, were at first protected by Guntram, but, when he died in 592, Childebert II, who had taken over his throne, attacked Chlotar, albeit unsuccessfully. From Childebert’s death until her own, Frédégonde intrigued on Chlotar’s behalf against Brunhild, who sought to rule through Childebert’s sons, Theodebert II of Austrasia and Theodoric II of Burgundy. Although Frédégonde did not live to see it, Chlotar triumphed over Brunhild and united the Frankish kingdoms under his rule.
    There are several tales of Frédégonde’s cruel acts, placing her behind the assassinations, executions and tortures of many of her enemies as well as her courtiers. One of the most famous of these stories is her attempted murder of her own daughter, Rigunth. Rigunth reputedly boasted often of her rise in court and the favour of the king. Frédégonde eventually had enough, leading her to the castle’s treasure chamber and opening the chest containing the king’s treasure. Bidding her daughter to take what she will, Frédégonde then smashed the lid onto Rigunth as she reached inside, only being stopped by the timely intervention of a palace guard.
    She is also said to have spent her last years in Notre Dame, having sought sanctuary once her evil reputation finally caught up with her. She died of natural causes in 597.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Say, would it be justifiable to make Omphale a Faker with the excuse of her claiming all of Heracles' possessions and playing a role reversal "game" with him counting as temporarily stealing is own identity? I don't want her to be a Rider because it'd make her too similar to Medb

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Say, would it be justifiable to make Omphale a Faker with the excuse of her claiming all of Heracles' possessions and playing a role reversal "game" with him counting as temporarily stealing is own identity? I don't want her to be a Rider because it'd make her too similar to Medb
    Sounds good .Do it ! You can make her as Lancer with as Weapons a Thunder Labrys from Zeus originated (his Axe from accension 3 Grand order)and one Bident which were the spear that killed the Erymanthian Boar and has Anti-beast Attributes aswell as a attack technique which takes a (Mana burst) form of a Boar and the two spear tipps becomes the tuskers.as other obligatic Noblephantasm the Nemean fur aswell as a sort of Imperfect Nine lives.

So what do you say ?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only the last ones sound good and they were already planned. Thanks anyways

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fredegonde: Giving her both Torture Techniques and Sadistic Constitution seems kind of redundant since they both express more or less the same concept (that she's a sadist who relishes in the suffering of others). I'd just pick one or the other. Sheet is fine apart from that though.

Blog Entries
    Okay..fine sheet, now we have after Carmilla a similar natured Dom Servant . Question would she get along well with her and other seductresses like Semiramis etc?or would they be to similar ?
    And what would be her capabilities Magecraft/Thaumaturgic ise as Caster and how would be her Item and Territory creation aswell as her Noblephantasm in her other classes aswell her mentality as Berserker?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Fredegonde: Giving her both Torture Techniques and Sadistic Constitution seems kind of redundant since they both express more or less the same concept (that she's a sadist who relishes in the suffering of others). I'd just pick one or the other. Sheet is fine apart from that though.
    I sorta agree with you, though I feel that Torture Techniques is more concerned with technique and Sadistic Constitution with one's nature. There's some overlap, but I suppose I'll keep both out of sheer laziness/stubbornness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Okay..fine sheet, now we have after Carmilla a similar natured Dom Servant . Question would she get along well with her and other seductresses like Semiramis etc?or would they be to similar ?
    And what would be her capabilities Magecraft/Thaumaturgic ise as Caster and how would be her Item and Territory creation aswell as her Noblephantasm in her other classes aswell her mentality as Berserker?
    Carmilla's a vampire though, and isn't quite as psychotic either. And all women are mentioned being rivals, whether similar to her or not.
    Probably some evil witch stuff that comes from her reputation as Caster, Berserker would just be her bloodthirst cranked up to eleven.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Remember when I said that if I remade my sheets Inari would be the first one? I lied.
    Freddie Mercury
    Class: Caster
    Identity: Freddie Mercury
    Source: Historical fact
    Origin: Britain
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 74 kg
    Theme: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: D
    Luck: C+
    NP: A

Skills
    Class skills

Item Construction: –
    Freddie doesn’t possess an Item Construction skill.

Territory Creation: C
    Creation of a music studio is possible.

Personal skills

Protection of the Music God (Fake): B
    Originally denoting the protection of the goddess of art, a skill attained through great skill in music. Besides granting the ability to distinguish any kind of sound and to play an excellent musical performance, it gives + modifiers to music-related spells and attacks.
    Before forming Queen, he already showed signs of his talent by replaying on piano what he listened to on the radio. During his career, numerous singers of any genre praised his unparalleled ability.

Flamboyance: A++
    Denotes an eccentric and flashy choice of clothing. By means of becoming the fanciest individual on the battlefield, attention from the enemies is attracted easily. At the same time, there’s a small probability of causing confusion or charm.

Performance Continuation: A
    Allows to return as the main character on stage. Even in his worst moments, even on the verge of death, he can continue singing.
    “Don’t. Stop. Me. Now.”

Noble Phantasm
    Bohemian Rhapsody
    The Demon has put a devil inside of me

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Range: 1~15
    Maximum number of targets: 20 people

Bohemian Rhapsody. One of Queen’s most popular songs, greatly known for having promoted the usage of video-clips. A continuously active Noble Phantasm consisting on several video effects that create images fitting the lyrics of Freddie’s songs, no matter how complex they may be. Anything from a woman shooting a gun to an avalanche of rocks can be created and used as a sort of illusion.

I Want to Break Free
    Freedom is my aspiration, and God knows it

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

I Want to Break Free. Another of Queen’s most iconic songs, in which he appears dressed like a housewife with a vacuum machine. The song soon came to be an anthem to freedom not only for women, but for the gay community as well. The man known as Freddie Mercury is the ultimate hero of those who wish for freedom and love.

By gathering all the wishes, hopes, and love of his admirers, Freddie can perform a spectacular transformation, changing into the Magical Girl★Old Man Mercury-chan. In this state, he obtains a colorful and heavily decorated dress that, although cute, shouldn’t really be fit for combat. Not to mention that it looks ridiculous when worn by a hairy old man, but that’s actually the reason why he likes it.

Besides the outfit change, his status and skillset changes completely to display the enhancements produced by the transformation:

Spoiler:

Freddie-chan
    Class: Caster
    Identity: Magical Girl★Old Man Freddie-chan
    Source: Love
    Origin: Your heart
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 74 kg
    Theme: Nomobuyo, Oshi, Hashitawa, Dogeda, Gunmicha, De, Ribura! (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?) by Kakishima Shinji

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    NP: A+

Skills
    Class skills

Item Construction: E-
    Nothing can’t be really created, but he can turn his microphone into the Mega-Vacuum Cleaner B.T.D-3000.

Territory Creation: E-
    Allows to change the surroundings into a colorful background with bubbles, sparkles, or hearts, but only during specific sequences. How is this advantageous to him is a mystery, although it could be said that it makes him even more fabulous than usual.

Magic Resistance: C
    Invalidates magecraft with a chant below two verses. Obtained by wrapping the body with a thin barrier of mana.

Personal skills

Unlimited Mana Supply: C
    An endless stock of magical energy received from those whose heart holds a plea for the freedom of affection. However, the limitations of the body limit the output.

Flamboyant Transformation: EX
    Any time the power cap is increased and the limits are broken, a transformation sequence will happen, improving the gaudiness of the outfit. During the sequence, it’s impossible to perform any attack.

Noble Phantasm
    Sheer Heart Attack
    S ❤ H ❤ A

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~100
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

Sheer Heart Attack. The maximum firepower attack released from the Mega-Vacuum Cleaner BTD-3000 in the shape of a massive pink heart. It exceeds by far the power of any normal attack, and because it’s motivated by the gathered wishes and emotions of people, it proves to be specially lethal against evil opponents. In the case of the target holding some good will despite their seemingly evil attitude, that goodness will surge and take over their heart, filling them with immeasurable happiness.

Because it requires to release an enormous amount of energy, the toll on Freddie-chan’s body is great as well. Therefore, it can only be used as a finisher move for the hardest battles. After its release, the effects of I Want to Break Free are dissipated.

Don't ask why he turns into a magical girl. He just likes it that way.

Character
    First person pronoun: 私 (watashi)
    Second person pronoun: あなた (anata)
    Third person pronoun: あの子 (ano ko)

Personality

A fashion and design lover with the ability and confidence to knock everyone dead even when wearing the most ridicule kind of outfit. Shame and embarrassment aren’t included in his dictionary. No matter if it’s a tank top and trousers, a frilly dress, or even just his underwear, his style leaves everyone positively speechless, although he ignores why others feel embarrassed of being with him precisely because of this.

As a liberator of love, he openly loves everyone and thinks he’s loved by everyone in return. His love endows him with a sense of justice as well, so as not to tolerate that someone interferes with the freedom of love. This facet of his is more prominent when he turns into the Magical Girl★Old Man Freddie-chan.

Treatment with the Master

The Master mustn’t feel any kind of shame. Not only because they’ll be accompanied by such a lavish Servant, but because they must be prepared for the time when they become the winners of the Holy Grail War. Thankfully, he is more than willing to help them gain confidence.

Dialogue examples

“Ridiculousness? Cringe? Hahaha! Those words don’t mean anything for me, and they shouldn’t for you either! We’re going to stand out anyways if we win, so don’t be afraid of attracting people’s attention!”

“We won, Master! You know what this means? We are the champions, my friend~🎵”

“Everyone, give me your love power~! Transformation start: I Want to Break Free!

Transformation complete. Magical Girl★Old Man Freddie-chan, on stage!”

“To the evil fiends that don’t feel warmth in their heart, to the tyrants that won’t allow our expression of passion, Freddie-chan will judge you in the name of love!”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

One of the greatest singers in the history of popular music, the singer and founder of the internationally famous British band Queen. Born in current Tanzania as Farrokh Bulsara, he used to sell second-hand clothes and handle baggage at the airport before becoming a musician himself.

Forming Queen in 1970, his songs made the popularity of the band skyrocket. Singing anything from disco to heavy metal, other great names of the world of the music like David Bowie, the lead singer of The Who Roger Daltrey, and the soprano Montserrat Caballé praised his unique way of singing and the extended vocal range of his voice. Furthermore, he had the tendency to wear any kind of clothes to the stage during his concerts, as well as in some video-clips of his songs.

Openly homosexual, he is said to have composed the song “I Want to Break Free” as a protest against oppression, with all of the band members dressing as women when interpreting it. Since then, the figure of Freddie Mercury has become an icon of the gay community.

In 1991, he passed away. The cause of his death was AIDS, a disease commonly associated with homosexual men. His health had become weaker over time, but he didn’t say anything until the day before his death. Until the last moment, he kept performing with the same energy and professionalism as always.

Armament

Vacuum machine
    A pink wireless vacuum machine. As Freddie-chan, it becomes the Mega-Vacuum Cleaner Bites The Dust 3000, or BTD-3000 for short, and acquires the ability to absorb love energy from the surroundings.

Related characters

Marie Antoinette
    “Let them eat cake”, she says.
    This Killer Queen is a bit different from the story books, don’t you think so?

Illyasviel von Einzbern
    I tried to approach her as a fellow magical girl, but she ran away scared for some reason. That’s not good. Just because you’re an innocent little girl, you can’t think that every old man that approaches you while wearing a tight frilly dress is a bad person.

Spartacus
    You want to break free too? Perfect! Let’s show them what we got!

Elizabeth Báthory
    Do you really call this "singing"? Girl, don't underestimate the world of music! I'll forgive you if you let me wear a dress like yours.

Nero Claudius
    This must be the worst singing I've ever heard! But the let-see skirt is awesome.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Wak-Chanil-Ajaw
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: America (7th century)
    Armament: Spear

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills

Ruler of the Star War - Rank A: A Skill connected to the Maya and their categorization of wars. A star war was one fought in auspicious times and aimed at removing or weakening another ruler. This often represented the installation of a new dynastic line of rulers, complete dominion of one polity over another, or a successful war of independence by a formerly dominated polity. This Skill provides a plus modifier to attacks against other rulers as well as granting a 6th sense of sorts, alarming the user about ambushes and major offensives.
    Though the procession events is not entirely clear, Lancer’s arrival to the city that she would come to rule coincided with significant astronomical events and portents. She established a new dynasty in her city, which rose to dominance after a star war with a rival.

Tactics - Rank D: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Having prevailed in many wars, Lancer has been afforded this Skill in spite of her legend.

Masochistic Constitution - Rank E: A Skill that increases the chances of being targeted by enemies in group battles. It appears to be a negative skill, but for a Servant with strong defensive capabilities, possessing this Skill allows them to function as an excellent escort. A slight bonus to defense is included.
    Lancer suffered from the violent attentions of her neighbouring rulers due to both her gender and status throughout her reign.

Noble Phantasms

The Great Star, Piercing
    Ix-Ajaw Chak Ek’

Anti-Army, Rank B+
    Lancer’s Noble Phantasm, invoking the power of Venus, known to the Maya as the Great Star. Called forth to emerge from the stars, the planets light illuminates the world. The angry light was, to the Maya, the wrath of a god emerging from a long trek through the darkness of the void. The rays its first light emanates strike down those it touches as spears raining down from the heavens.
    Upon activation, Venus appears in the sky as a brilliant point of light, shining like a small sun. With the Great Star’s light, Lancer’s attack is executed. The radiance takes the form of thousands of spears made of light, which rain down on the battlefield to strike down Lancer’s foes. It is also possible, in accordance to the tenets of a star war, for the attack to focus on a single significant target. In this case, a single beam of light strikes the enemy as one spear, wielded by the power of a god.
    Falling short of the ability to bring down fortifications, Ix-Ajaw Chak Ek’ rivals the power of Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms in other respects. Rather than being a question of ‘power’, this quality is based on the Maya’s tradition of hiding from the first rays of the appearing Venus in their houses, avoiding the wrath of their angry god.
    Should Venus be in the sky in its natural phase, the magical energy cost of using Ix-Ajaw Chak Ek’ is greatly lessened.

Description
    Dislikes: Attention based on her gender, shifts in the balance of power
    Talents: Ruling cities, putting herself in others’ shoes
    Natural Enemy: K’ak’-Tiliw-Chan-Chaak

Lancer’s true identity is Wak-Chanil-Ajaw, the Warrior Queen of Naranjo. She is also known as Lady Six Sky.

Carrying herself as a Maya warrior queen, Wak-Chanil-Ajaw is aware of the rarity of those like her. Though she holds pride in her position, she can’t quite bear the thought that her importance stems mostly from her gender and the unorthodox role she held in society. In essence, she views her manifestation as a Servant as a chance to prove her worth as simply a person, rather than as an oddity of Maya culture.
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw is exceedingly fond of interpreting balances of power, whether between people or nations. Knowing quite a bit on the subject of celestial bodies due to her involvement in Maya rituals, she regards the nature of power structures. Gauging the place that each object holds in relation to each other, Wak-Chanil-Ajaw derives enjoyment from observing the order that naturally forms in a war where there exists a difference in power between participants. Though it will eventually descend into chaos all on its own, she takes such things in stride. Upsetting the order that she has assessed causes her consternation, as it requires her to re-evaluate the situation.
    For a warrior, it is odd how simply she can view things from the perspectives of others. Wak-Chanil-Ajaw’s time as a regent honed her social senses, allowing her to easily understand people from all walks of life. As such, she easily sympathizes with others. There is also a hard side to her, of course, formed during the invasions of neighbouring city states that wished to test the mettle of a woman ruler on the battlefield.
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw finds most Servants fascinating in their ways. As they come from cultures so different from her own, she finds determining the relative power structures of a Holy Grail War a fresh challenge, and one she undertakes with glee. Though she doesn’t feel strongly about most others, she feels a kinship with those that also struggled with the gender roles of their society. Due to her nature and way of thinking, she is likely to form alliances with other Servants whenever possible.
    Freed in a sense from her status as a ruler, Wak-Chanil-Ajaw embraces her role as a Master’s Servant. Though she won’t tolerate advances, she otherwise acts with loyalty. Given the Holy Grail War’s nature as a war, she is willing to be quite ruthless in her pursuit of victory. She will not, however, follow a squeamish Master quite so loyally, making decisions for them if need be.
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw wishes to secure her own place in history, as many of her deeds and victories were attributed to her infant son rather than herself. Though she recognizes this as her culture’s way, she yearns for some merit for her accomplishments. Still, she approaches her wish in a somewhat melancholy fashion, wondering if her wish would simply turn her into an oddity of a female ruler, standing out simply due to her gender.

Lore
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw came from the family that ruled Dos Pilas, located in the south of the Peten region, in Guatemala. The city-state of Calakmul controlled Dos Pilas and B'alaj-Chan K'awiil -- Wak-Chanil-Ajaw's father -- seemed to have grown to accept this.
    Meanwhile, Naranjo hadn't. It had also been under Calakmul's power, but two rulers (the 36th and 37th) had tried to rebel. However, neither of these two rulers won their wars.
    Because of their actions, Wak-Chanil-Ajaw was sent all the nearly 94 miles to Naranjo. She was to bring it properly back into Calakmul's hands. This is the mystery of Wak-Chanil-Ajaw, as ancient Maya rulers following tradition wouldn't have sent her. They would have ordered their second sons to go, not their daughters.
    To achieve the goal of making Naranjo's acceptance of Calakmul's authority permanent, Wak Chan-Ajaw may have married someone who belonged to a different branch of Naranjo's royalty. This would have made that branch more impressive -- and whoever agreed to marry her would, of course, be agreeing to do what Calakmul wanted. Either that or her status was enough to start a royal line with whoever she married.
    Yet it wasn't simply as a wife that she went. Wak-Chanil-Ajaw ruled.

Though her name isn’t found among Naranjo's rulers, Wak-Chanil-Ajaw's reign began in approximately 680. Around the recorded time of her arrival, many auspicious celestials occurred, and Naranjo also engaged Calakmul in a star war and prevailed. Wak-Chanil-Ajaw is recorded as beginning a ‘new dynasty’ upon arriving in Naranjo. Five years after she "arrived" at Naranjo, the future ruler of Naranjo was born.
    The name of this future ruler name was K'ahk'-Tiliw-Chan-Chaak, and he became Naranjo's ruler officially in 693 AD, even though he was five years old. Though the records do not state it outright, this future ruler is understood as being Wak-Chanil-Ajaw’s son. One possible piece of evidence that she was his mother involves monuments. K'ahk'-Tiliw-Chan-Chaak would always have a monument made for her each year -- each time he had a yearly monument made to mark his becoming Naranjo's ruler. These monuments seem to have been made to say that her lineage was the reason he deserved to be the ruler, which could mean he was her son.
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw commissioned monuments that note she performed important calendrical rituals, some shortly after her arrival. Additionally, she is shown on monuments taking on the role of a warrior-king by standing over a trampled captive, an unusual representation for a woman. Her warlike reign is believed to have been caused by the aggressions of Calakmul as well as other nearby city-states trying their luck warring against Naranjo when a woman was ruler.
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw passed in 741, though it appears she was predeceased by her son.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:24 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw: Cool sheet, but what exactly does her Ruler Of The Star War Skill do?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wak-Chanil-Ajaw: Cool sheet, but what exactly does her Ruler Of The Star War Skill do?
    Knew I forgot something. Fixed now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster
    True Name: Trajan
    Alignment: True Mad
    Origin: Europe (1st century)
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MANA: D
    LUCK: A-
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Mad Enhancement - Rank E: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think. Though never truly going berserk in life, Berserker’s campaigns expanded her empire to the point of insanity. The warnings that she ignored while following her desires eventually proved true, dooming her beloved nation to a slow decline.

Personal Skills

Imperial Privilege - Rank A+: An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is А or above, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).
    For Berserker, the relevant Skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, Charisma, Military Tactics and others.

Memory of Tribute - Rank A: A mental reinforcement Skill, Memory of Tribute exists as the sum of the praise a ruler has accumulated over their reign. Dwelling on this praise urges the user onward, granting bonuses to most activities for a short time.
    Berserker was the recipient of the first latin panegyric, a speech unanimously praising its subject. With all her actions and deeds lauded, remembering the speech delivered by her beloved magistrate endows Berserker with new energy.

Five Good Emperors - Rank -: A Skill that functions as a sign of one’s status as one of Rome’s Five Good Emperors, under whom Western civilization shone brighter than ever before (or, as some say, after). The user has no need of praetorian cohorts, or of countless legions to guard them, but were defended by their own good lives, the good-will of their subjects, and the attachment of the senate. An effect similar to Charisma is also granted.
    Though normally Berserker would possess this Skill at rank B, her Mad Enhancement has rendered the Skill unusable.

Noble Phantasms

The Empire of the Finest Ruler
    Optimus Princeps

Anti-Country, Rank A
    Berserker’s primary Noble Phantasm, allowing for the acquisition of territory. Having ruled over her empire’s greatest period of expansion, this is a right granted to Berserker. Unless already claimed by a magus, terrain in Berserker’s surroundings is passively converted into her territory.
    After a short time period, Berserker begins to reap the benefits of Optimus Princeps, as the leylines and mana of the surroundings is granted to her use. She cannot harness more power at a single time than her full capacity amounts to, given that her Spiritual Core is unable to handle extreme amounts of magical energy at once. Berserker can also grant this magical energy to others through the principle of Alimenta, though prideful individuals would probably refuse her gift.
    Optimus Princeps, once established, slowly begins to expand by itself, granting Berserker more and more territory as time goes on. The maximum size of her ‘empire’ can encompass an area roughly the size of Rome at its greatest.

The Bridge of the Golden Milestone
    Pontem Traianis

Anti-Army (Self), Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm born from the numerous civic building projects attributed to Berserker. It takes its function from a bridge bearing Berserker’s name, a construction undertaken in order to facilitate an invasion. Pontem Traianis manifests as a ‘pathway through space’, allowing for near-instant transportation from one point to another.
    Setting her current location as a starting point, Berserker can set a destination anywhere within the area under the effect of her Optimus Princeps Noble Phantasm. Though the initial cost in magical energy is steep, Pontem Traianis’ actual upkeep cost is relatively low. Once a ‘bridge’ has been set up, it can be activated at any time, allowing for others to pass through freely. While the pathway is open, magical energy must be expended or the Noble Phantasm will collapse. If Berserker runs out of magical energy, Pontem Traianis will collapse and the extant ‘bridges’ will vanish.
    Due to the fame of Rome’s extensive road network, Berserker can maintain multiple iterations of Pontem Traianis at the same time, though all costs in magical energy are increased exponentially with each additional one.

Self-Destructive Love Conquers All
    Omnia Vincit Amor

Anti-Army, Rank C+~EX
    An anomalous power born from Berserker’s overwhelming love for her empire of Rome. Acting as the driving force behind her conquest, her massive expansion of the empire’s territory ended up dooming Rome to a slow decline. Though it can be used without such things, Omnia Vincit Amor’s power is chiefly derived from Optimus Princeps’ claimed territory.
    Omnia Vincit Amor’s offensive power manifests as a simple, destructive blast. Though Berserker would like to claim that it is the representation of the life force of the soldiers that fought in her wars, the Noble Phantasm’s true form is simply the unleashing of the magical energy her territory holds.
    When used with Berserker’s own power, its destructive power amounts to that of the average C-rank Noble Phantasm. However, Berserker can choose to sacrifice a portion of her territory for the greater good of her empire. Doing this results in the swift depletion of mana from the sacrificed portion, draining the land dry of its magical energy. This is then added to the normal power of Omnia Vincit Amor and quickly unleashed on Berserker’s enemies. Naturally, this kind of usage essentially kills part of the land claimed by Optimus Princeps, rendering it unusable in the future. The highest offensive power of this Noble Phantasm can only be achieved with the sacrifice of the full potential territory claimed by Optimus Princeps.

Description
    Dislikes: Boredom, limitations
    Talents: Overeagerness, conquest
    Natural Enemy: Romulus

Berserker’s true identity is Trajan, the Emperor of Soldiers.

A self-indulgent and wilful woman, it beggars belief that Trajan could be who she claims she is. Though recorded in history as a wise and moral man, the woman that has manifested bears no resemblance to her historical description. Enjoying the full benefits of her imperial title, she possesses nothing in the way of restraint whatsoever. Used to either the bustle of warfare or the pleasures of her imperial palace, she cannot stand the feeling of boredom, wishing for activity to fill every moment of her existence. As she cannot access the luxuries of her palace (and had depleted the wine cellar well before her death), only the joy of battle truly remains for her as a Servant.
    Trajan is ruled by her emotions, her all-encompassing love of Rome being the foremost among them. Though her actions in life forced Rome into its eventual decline, Trajan feels no guilt. According to her, it was the rulers that followed her that doomed Rome by refusing to expand. As such she regards the Rome after her rule as an abomination and a tragedy, maintained by weak men that corrupted her beloved empire into weakness and downfall. That further expansion would’ve been doomed to fail and would’ve proved unfruitful are simply poor excuses to her ears.
    Among Servants, Trajan has a taste for those with the appearance of young, handsome men. Beyond those that can please her sight and provide pleasure in other ways, she divides the remainder into two camps: Rome’s allies and subjects, and her enemies, those that would despoil Rome. Though willing to act alongside the former category, she cannot shed her feeling of superiority and lords over them as her subjects. Romulus, being the incarnation of Rome itself, would be treated with abject adoration by Trajan.
    In her eyes, a Master occupies a position roughly equivalent to an important magistrate. Vexingly, Trajan will become almost uncontrollable should she be allowed to attain enough territory to sustain herself, and reacts poorly to orders in general. She does allow her Master to use her resources almost freely, however, if only they request permission first. As she is mostly concerned with her own enjoyment, Trajan expects her Master to deal with the ‘administration’ of her territory, as well as informing her of possible intruders and enemies.
    Trajan’s wish to the Holy Grail would be to recover the empire of her era, or better yet, grant her a second life so that she can set the world back on its proper course.

Lore
    Regarded as one of Rome’s Five Good Emperors, Trajan has an almost untarnished reputation despite the many generations of emperors that followed her reign.
    Her name is connected to massive building projects throughout the Roman Empire, as well as the empire’s expansion to its greatest height. Participating in many conflicts as a soldier, Trajan was adopted by her predecessor as emperor, Nerva, due to her popularity and her successes in war.
    Besides the many wars she engaged in, Trajan is remembered for her many humanitarian projects as a virtuous autocrat. However, she herself had little to do with these reforms, as they were in actuality the work of her wife, Pompeia Plotina. As these reforms occurred after Trajan’s wars in Dacia, she had comfortably retired to enjoy the pleasures of her palace, leaving the governance of her almighty Rome to her wife and magistrates.
    War once again reared its head towards the end of her reign, and she spent her last years joyfully engaging in battle. She fell ill on the battlefield and headed back towards Rome, dying on the way.

Notes
    Something of a departure from my usual strict following of a Servant’s legend. The faceclaim was just too fitting also questionable to resist, and Trajan happened to be the emperor who expanded Rome to its greatest extent, so...
    I tried to make her not too much like Nero, don't know how well I succeeded.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 30th, 2019 at 12:29 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shiki using a lewd FC? That's new.

You know, you could have justified the genderbend by making Plotina be summoned under the True Name of Trajan with the excuse of most of his reforms being actually done thanks to her. Then again, that would affect the character greatly.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Shiki using a lewd FC? That's new.

You know, you could have justified the genderbend by making Plotina be summoned under the True Name of Trajan with the excuse of most of his reforms being actually done thanks to her. Then again, that would affect the character greatly.
    The stars were right, so lewd FC it was. A lunar eclipse is close enough, right?
    As for making her actually!Plotina, that was something I considered, but rejected the idea for much the same reason as you brought up.

From one subject to another, I was reading my big ol' list of sheets and started to consider which ones were my favourites.
    That got me curious about the rest of you, so: Which of your Servant sheets are your personal favourites?
    I suppose the question might be expanded to different categories (most interesting, best in terms of mechanics, best personality...) if you can't decide on a single one.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; January 21st, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    That got me curious about the rest of you, so: Which of your Servant sheets are your personal favourites?
    I suppose the question might be expanded to different categories (most interesting, best in terms of mechanics, best personality...) if you can't decide on a single one.
    In terms of personality, I would have to say that Caster Nameless Witch is my personal favorite. What I like about her is the fact that she is implied to know that her overall goal and evil actions are wrong, but Innocent Monster compels her to act that way. The runner-up is Alter Ego Hachiko because his "eternally faithful dog" type personality just seems simple but touching. And then my personal third-place is Avenger Gandhi, solely because of how absurd that one is. Fun fact: I ended up throwing a laughing fit while working on it.

Now, best in terms of mechanics is a fairly complicated matter. I'm not too sure about that one, honestly. I'd have to say that Hachiko, Vritra, Herodotus, and Khosrow I are the most unique ones mechanics-wis, in my opinion. I just can't really come to a decision...

...I dunno. What do you guys think?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Of the ones I've posted, I'd have to say that my rendition of Sir Kay is my favourite. I really felt I was able to capture his essence, from his personality to his Skills and the lore.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    From one subject to another, I was reading my big ol' list of sheets and started to consider which ones were my favourites.
    I think my Alter Ego Alice, she is the most artistic thing I ever done as a science person.
    There is the obvious one, Kenshin, but it more like because I like the figure and I make my own design than anything.
    There is also Magellan, mostly her character, which I grow fond of after making the sheet.
    I have no personal favorite on the mechanic, I tried to make them mild as possible, so I like all of them in this department.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The stars were right, so lewd FC it was. A lunar eclipse is close enough, right?
    As for making her actually!Plotina, that was something I considered, but rejected the idea for much the same reason as you brought up.

I see. Fair enough.

In my case, I think it'd be something like this:

- Most interesting: Juana la Loca, no contest.

- Best personality: Inari or Gan Jiang & Mo Ye. Can't decide for just one.

- Best mechanics: I'd probably say the new and remastered Freddie, but I think I'll let others choose on my behalf