Page 768 of 858 FirstFirst ... 268668718758763766767768769770773778818 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I forgot to ask this before but if Pompilius is a Shielder how come he doesn't have Self-Field Defense?
    That's because I forgot to add it, adding it now

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    So here’s a sheet I would love to write but can’t right now. Sakata Kintoki Alter. A version of him that’s either the manifestation of his repressed love for Shuten or from an alternate timeline/lostbelt where he betrayed Raiko and saved Shuten and the other one of mount oe. He could have a higher rank of divinity since he’s rejected humanity and maybe some oni related skills. His NP could be a support anti poison one which represents saving the oni from the poison he and Raiko fed them.
    Seems like an interesting idea. Too bad there isn't a particularly inspiring faceclaim, or it'd be done already. I was thinking I'd make a sheet of this while using the Type-Moon Ace 'original Kintoki' as an image, but that doesn't really fit with what the prompt got twisted into once I started working on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Seems like an interesting idea. Too bad there isn't a particularly inspiring faceclaim, or it'd be done already. I was thinking I'd make a sheet of this while using the Type-Moon Ace 'original Kintoki' as an image, but that doesn't really fit with what the prompt got twisted into once I started working on it.
    Honestly I feel the concept is in great hands with you working on it. Hope you can find a good faceclaim soon.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Berserker
    True Name: Sakata Kintoki (Alter)
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Japan (11th century), Japanese Folklore
    Armament: Axe

Parameters:
    STR: A++
    END: A+
    AGI: C
    MANA: C+
    LUCK: E
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Avenger - Rank B+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage.
    Avenger’s negative emotions stem from the death of his love, for which he has come to blame all of humanity. However, his originally kind nature holds him back. However, due to the grudge he holds against himself for his own actions once upon a time, he is constantly empowered by his negative emotions.

Memory Correction - Rank A+: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.
    As the experience that turned him into an Avenger is one that he dwelt on for centuries, Avenger is incapable of ever forgetting the fate of his love.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) - Rank E: A Class Skill of the Avenger class. One's magical energy endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn.

Personal Skills

Monstrous Strength - Rank A+: A Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.

Demon of Mutation (Oni Kind) - Rank C+: A Skill that denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. A Skill that considerably strengthens one's abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past. In this case, the Skill is a variant that emphasizes the traits of Oni Kind.
    Despite Avenger not possessing Oni blood at birth, his association with them has granted him some of their traits. Avenger’s STR parameter is beyond that which he possessed in life, having reached levels impossible for a human body. In addition to this, he has been granted Charisma as a Skill and his natural aptitude with lightning has been further enhanced. In recompense, however, his Divinity has been fully lost.

Mana Burst (Lightning) - Rank B: A version of Mana Burst that infuses weapons with Magical Energy that imparts a lightning effect. Attacks infused with this variety of Mana Burst are unpredictable and difficult to avoid. The user is even able to sheathe themselves in Magical Energy to create a barrier of electricity with the ability to repel metallic weapons.
    As the descendant of Raijin imbued with the nature of Oni Kind, Avenger can naturally call upon the power of lightning.

Poison Resistance - Rank B: A Skill that makes the user resistant to poison.
    Owing to the time he has spent in poisonous environments, Avenger has been endowed with this Skill.

Noble Phantasms

The Dreamlike Drunken Dance
    Yotta Koibito-Tachi no Mai

Anti-Army, Rank A
    A Noble Phantasm bound to a gourd full of alcohol that Avenger always carries on his waist. It contains a special mix made of the last drops of Shuten-douji’s favorite brew, mixed with the demon’s blood, and as such is a priceless keepsake of Avenger’s deceased lover. Though merely breathing in the vapors would be enough to intoxicate a human to the point of death, Avenger is capable of drinking the concoction.
    Yotta Koibito-Tachi no Mai is activated by Avenger placing the gourd to his lips, and drinking the merest drop of the liquid within. The intoxication that ensues from this amount is enough to damage Avenger’s body and drive it into drunken frenzy. While drunk, Avenger always hallucinates, seeing his beloved Shuten-douji alongside him. With this, he takes the first steps of a merry dance, which the image of Shuten-douji follows. To the outside world, Avenger launches into a chaotic, unstoppable rampage, cutting down all in his vicinity with his wild movements. As the intoxication ends, he will finally cease his movements, but this may take up to an hour.
    As Avenger has little care for or knowledge of the damage he is causing, both enemies and allies are targeted by this Noble Phantasm. Though it is possible to end Avenger’s rampage early by snapping him out of his drunken state, the blood issuing forth from his body after drinking forms a veritable shield once he begins moving, vaporizing into a bloody mist surrounding him.

The Mausoleum on Mount Ooe
    Misuterareta Shinsei no Reibyō

Fortress, Rank B+
    A grand tomb created by Avenger from the remains of Shuten-douji’s palace on top of Mount Ooe, with the headless body of Shuten-douji herself enshrined within. Misuterareta Shinsei no Reibyō is a peculiar Noble Phantasm in the fact that it can only be summoned once per Avenger’s summoning.
    After he has scouted a fitting location, Avenger manifests the mausoleum in the area. The dilapidated palace’s walls rise from the ground, accompanied by a haze of alcohol. The demons set to watch the tomb manifest within it as it appears, and will begin to carouse as they did when Shuten-douji was alive - all at Avenger’s orders, naturally. Though the demons may raid surrounding areas for goods or humans every now and then, they are mostly confined to the inside of the Noble Phantasm. As it is the center of a kingdom of demons, the lowly Oni within are still capable of challenging Servants as a group, and will attack intruders both on orders from Avenger as well as to receive a break from their forced revelry.
    When Avenger himself is within the palace, he receives a rank up to all his parameters due to his fame. In addition, the alcoholic miasma is strengthened as though in response to his presence, weakening invaders. Avenger also constantly receives Magical Energy while he is within the confines of Misuterareta Shinsei no Reibyō.
    The palace, though decrepit, is capable of withstanding up to B-rank attacks.

Description
    Dislikes: Gold, humans
    Talents: Violence, ruling with terror
    Natural Enemy: Minamoto no Raikou

Avenger’s true identity is Sakata Kintoki (Alter), the King of Oni.

Kintoki closer to the shape that he possessed in the original era of his life. Thanks to his constant exposure to poisonous alcohol and demon blood, however, his skin has been rendered red. His face carries an empty smile, and his expression does not vary often. Rather than the beloved childlike hero he is remembered as being, Kintoki is a mature and tyrannical king, ruling over Kyoto with an iron fist as the King of Oni. What love he felt for humans is long gone, having soured into hatred due to his perception that it was their complaints that led to the death of his beloved Shuten-douji.
    Even though centuries had passed since his lover’s death, Kintoki remains fully devoted to her, and even takes pride in his newfound status as one of the Oni Kind. He still mourns her daily, drinking himself into a stupor in her memory. Kintoki wants for nothing more than her resurrection, and views all those that stand against him as obstacles on that course. He strikes any and all challengers down without mercy, having no respect for enemies felled by his axe.
    Kintoki views all Heroic Spirits as his enemies, as they contend for the Holy Grail, which he sees as his right to win. As he does not care for strength or honor, he rarely bothers associating with other Servants, except for the express purpose of cutting them down. Only Shuten-douji, Ibaraki-douji and Minamoto no Raiko are exempt from this treatment. Naturally, he loves Shuten-douji, and has a twisted mix of respect and contempt for Ibaraki-douji, who strove to protect his beloved. As for Raiko, Kintoki cannot quite bring himself to hate his substitute parent. In fact, he fervently believes that he can convince Raiko of the rightness of his path as her son.
    Kintoki cares little for his Master, with his manifestation as an Avenger making things even more difficult for them. Though human, Kintoki understands that they summoned him into the world, and allow him a chance to fulfil his dream. As such, as long as his Master stays out of his way, Kintoki will leave them alone.
    Kintoki’s sole wish is for the revival of Shuten-douji, and to be allowed to be together with her again. Nothing else matters.

Lore
    Though Sakata Kintoki's tale is recorded in actual history and folklore, this Kintoki’s tale diverges from that told in history during the assault on Mount Ooe. Conflicted as he was, this Kintoki erred on the side of saving Shuten-douji, unable to allow his love to die. Alas, he decided too late, and the plan to poison the demons of Mount Ooe had already begun. Kintoki made it into Shuten-douji’s rooms at the moment when Raikou was to cut off her head. Though he attempted to rush at his substitute parent, Shuten-douji’s head had parted from her body before Kintoki could reach them. Taking the demon’s headless body in his arms, Kintoki wailed. A moment later, he went berserk and drove away Raikou and the remaining Four Heavenly Kings. Kintoki stayed on Mount Ooe for weeks, beating off the demons that skulked about if they strayed too close as well as personally confronting those humans who strayed to the mountain’s peak, the corpse of Shuten-douji always held in his arms.
    Eventually, Kintoki became the de facto ruler of Mount Ooe, reigning over the Oni there in solitude. His former compatriots dared not disturb him out of compassion and care, and Kintoki was left alone. Though furious at the death of his love, he could not bring himself to harm the country and the people that Minamoto no Raikou had striven to defend.
    However, as the years passed, so did Raikou and the rest of Japan’s defenders. Kintoki matured, his existence changed by his adoption to the ranks of Oni Kind, and his sorrow soured the former love of humans into hate for them. From then on, Kintoki carved a kingdom of Oni for himself, erecting the ruined palace atop Mount Ooe as a capital and tomb for what he thought of as ‘Shuten-douji’s kingdom’. Wanting to espouse the glory of his deceased lover, Kintoki eventually came to rule over all of Kyoto, transforming the region into a kingdom of demons.

Notes
    Probably not quite what cooldownnow was going for, but its something. Might be just my tragedy-freak nature warping the sheet, honestly.
    Faceclaim was about as fitting as I could find, so it's gonna have to do.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, I expected him to be the result of Shuten wishing for an ideal husbando. With Jeanne and Cú having already gone through that pattern, it's logical that you went with something different, and the result is excellent. Though, I'm a bit bothered about Golden Eater and/or Golden Spark not being listed in the NPs section

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That would be because I interpreted both of those to have come from the 'modernization' of Kintoki's legend. Golden Eater even mentions that it isn't probably the weapon's original shape or function.
    As this Kintoki is closer to the OG version, his affinity with lightning has manifested (rather boringly) through Mana Burst.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 12th, 2019 at 02:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Kintoki Alter: It’s true that this isn't what I was imagining but still your sheet is great. Like you said the mana burst lightening is a bit boring and considering that Kintoki doesn’t have the skill but can still use lightening I don’t think it was really necessary. As for the NPs I liked the drunken dancing one as it fits with the personality of refusing to accept Shuten’s death perfect for an avenger. As for the faceclaim it fits what you have even if it isn’t exactly what you wanted.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Also I wonder what Shuten thinks of Kintoki Alter. Would she like the more oni like Kintoki or if she cared for the human Kintoki in her odd oni way.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Just thought I'd leave another couple names down here in case anybody is in need of ideas for sheets:

Hayam Wuruk
    Yoshitoshi Tsukioka
    Dominique Jean Larrey
    Teresa Ferraris Magbanua
    Xenophanes of Colophon
    Pliny the Younger
    Hippomenes

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

caster of jizo statues

"i'm Caster, i dont like this whole war, but me and my statues are at your service none the less"

Class: Caster
    Alignment: neutral good
    Region: japan
    Height: 141cm
    Weight: 35kg
    Dislikes: violence, injustice, red bean paste
    Talent: making statues
    Armaments: statues
    Natural Enemy: samurai in general

stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Item construction(B+): caster has the ability to craft high quality magical statues that work similar to golems, but is incapable of doing anything else.

Territory creation(N/A): this skill is lost in favor of the "wandering artist" personal skill.

personal skills

Will of grief(A): this skill represents determination born from sadness and longing. After her dad was killed, caster vowed to make 100 statues to commend his soul, in the end going even further and making 107. This skill protects here from mental interferences and acts like a low level "battle continuation".

High-speed sutra chanting(D):the capacity to recite sutras at high speeds, at this level High-traumaturgy comes as a double action spell. While not her specialty, Caster would not the good priest without learning sutras.

Wandering artist(B): this skill represents Caster's journey aroung japan during her work mission. It is a skill that allows her to quickly set a "temporary workshop" anywhere. While it greatly increases her production rate, it lacks the protection an actual workshop provides.

Noble phantasm

107 statues to the soul of my father
    hogyu jizo

Caster main Noble phantasm, it allows her to summon and control status of buddha.
    While she is able to create new statues, the original 107 are special, as they have gain mystery and strenght through the prays they recived over the years. As such, while newly made statues can be compared to golems, these can reach the level of a weak or even mid-level servant depending on the statue.

Background

Caster is most know by the name of Hogyu, and while the legends record her, it seems to be because she was confused with her Brother.
    In January 1686, a blacksmith called Hichizaemon, a heavy drinker, threw a bamboo blower at his daughter. It accidentally hit the forehead of a samurai, Ohyano Genzaemon. Despite repeated apologies, Genzaemon immediately killed Hichizaemon with a sword, that being legal at the time bykiri sute gomen. Genzaemon, the daughter and her brother all wrote witness statements, and theBugyōdid not punish Genzaemon.
    Out of grief, Caster entered the Buddhist priesthood for the repose of his father, and offered a prayer with a vow that she would make 100 stone statues. She made 107 stone statues between 1722 and 1732. Caster died in 1732. The 100th statue was in Ōjō-in Temple in Kumamoto, and it was the biggest statue (186 centimetres (73in) high) among others standing on the big stone lotus.

personality

Caster is a quite but friendly girl. She spends most of her time working and the rest contemplating. She is wise beyond her young looks end extremely empathic to other peoples loses.
    She dislikes alcohol and those who drink it and hates violence, butler has acepted these as facets of humanity that will always exist.

Last edited by the god of world-0; June 15th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Foreigner of the wood

"i-is abby here? Why? n-no r-reason..."

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: true neutral
    Region: america
    Height: 157cm
    Weight: 41kg
    Dislikes: big cities, ignorant men, false affection
    Talent: "giving birth"
    Armaments: her children
    Natural Enemy: witch hunters

stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: D
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Existence outside of the domain(EX): This skill represents a Foreigner who was not born on Earth, a being outside of reality and the known universe.
    She has traveled with the silver key, visiting places that are completly impossible for humans to even imagine.

Divinity(A): The measure of whether the user has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. In the case of the Foreigner-Class Servants, this is largely dependent on the other worldly being they’ve encountered.
    The old one for which Foreigner serves as a vessel is a worshiped idol witch a high degree of Divinity.

Insanity(A): A Mental Pollution-like skill gained from contacting an evil God that can easily erode the fragile common sense and morals of humans. However, the main qualification for the Foreigner class is to defy this erosion, either by maintaining their integrity as they descend into madness, or instead of being consumed by madness, they consume the madness itself.
    Foreigner classifies as the latter. She has bonded so deeply with the old one that She is a vessel for, that their exixtence is almost the same

personal skills

Ephemeral dream(E): A life born from illusions, from a person's desire.
    Although originaly a fictional character with a very frail existence, Foreigner's presense in the world is made much more concrete by the old one within her, with severily lowers the effects of this skill.

Affection of the lurker(B):
    A strong bond between Foreigner and another old one. While beings like that dont have feelings like those of humans, She also holds the affection of said old one's vessel.
    This skill gives her protection against time or space manipulations, while also increasing her luck.

Eldritch naturalism(EX): holding the title of "lord of the woods", Foreigner has corrupted some of gaia's power and taken it as his own. This gives her advantage against those connected to the planet and it's conciousness.

Noble phantasm

The black goat in the woods
    Thousand young

Foreigner's noble phantasm, an ability that comes from a perfect conection with the old god that sleeps inside her.
    By using this power, she can "eat" an target then regurgitate it, using his body to give birth to a "young". This creatues vary in shape, size and power in relation to who or what was used as their base, butler they always have some rank of "Magic resistence", "Mad enhancement" and "pressence concealment".
    It can be noted that, while the targets of this Noble phantasm dont need to be alive, and corpses work just fine, the resulting "young" is stronger if the victim was awake during the conversion.

Background

Foreigner identity is Lavinia Whateley. However, there was never a woman named Lavínia Whateley in the real world and she was created by the demon pilar Raum in the salem singularity during the aftermate of the Grand orders.
    While normaly unable to be summoned as servant, Foreigner unique circumstances and connection to the user of the "silver key" made her the perfect vessel for a specific outer god.

personality

Foreigner is very reserved, and can give the impression of being scared all the time. She does not know the identity of the old one giving her power, and doesnt like the idea of hurting people who she cares about. So the more she likes someone, the more she will keep her distance.
    The prospect of reencountering Abigail Williams fills her whith several emotions she doesnt quite understand. While she says is nothing special, her very specific smile sorely betrays her.

Last edited by the god of world-0; June 22nd, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    New servant idea. Sun Tzu(Summer). Noble Phantasm: Sun’s Out Gun’s Out.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Does anyone has comments on my previous sheets before i post the next one?

Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since you ask, I'll give short commentaries:

Hogyu: Not sure about Mana being A, given that she isn't particularly mystical in nature. The combination of Wandering Artist with an Agi of E seems a little odd too. Sutra Chanting might also be a little lower in rank, what with the Servant not exactly being renowned on the level of Xuanzang (who has an A - therefore someone who has no mention of prowess whatsoever might merit an E or a D, which is still better than not having the Skill at all).
    The NP also lacks a rank and a type. Just controlling a hundred or so human-sized or smaller statues also seems a little underwhelming as far as NPs go. You might've wanted to consider giving them abilities based on what they depict (Ksitigarbhas) to spice it up a little.

Lavinia: Kinda boring to be honest. Slapping a connection to what I can only assume is Shub-Niggurath also feels kinda tacked on, given that Lavinia in the novels had more of a connection to Yog-Sothoth (who, admittedly, is already connected to Abigail). Granted, some sources have Shub be Yog's wife, but...
    Thousand Young also seems more like an Anti-Unit NP, since its actual effect targets single targets at a time, even if the results can affect multiple ones.

Blog Entries
    Man, I am more rusty than I thought. Well, thanks anyway, I will start fixing the most glaring errors

Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image
    It's wine.

True Name:
    Carrie Amelia Nation, Carry A. Nation, Jesus' Bulldog
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: C
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: B+
    Noble Phantasm: D++

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    Carry receives a massive boost to both her parameters and fanaticism. Though she perfectly retains her reason and intelligence, her entire being is devoted to accomplish the mission given to her by God, taking priority over all else, and nothing in the world will make her change her mind.

Personal Skills:
    Charisma: D
    Wherever she went, Carry gathered women in support of her cause, inspiring them to take arms in a holy war against the tools of the Devil. Her Charisma is similar to that of a "prophet that gathers followers", rather than "a king who gathers subjects".

Hymn of Condemnation:
    B
    A more peaceful tactic employed by Carry during her war on alcohol. A mental interference attack by means of song; however, unlike Alluring Nightingale, which seduces the target, Hymn of Condemnation frightens and shames those who Berserker opposes and is opposed by, often with promises of eternal damnation in Hell in a cheery tune~.

Revelation: E
    After her initial protests against alcohol yielded poor results, Carry prayed for guidance. And God answered. "GO TO KIOWA. I WILL STAND BY YOU". With these words, He both assured her of her righteousness and tasked her with a monumental labor, which Carry gladly took as any good christian would. But wether the words were truly God's, or Carrie also suffered from the mental illnesses that plagued her family, it is hard to tell.

Noble Phantasm
    Death to Rum
    Hatchetations
    - Anti-Unit, Rank D++

The hatchets employed by Carry and her followers during their raids on bars and saloons, used to smash bottles, glasses, cabinets and barrels. A simple mystic code, it becomes more potent against the intoxicated (poisoned) and those that intoxicate (poisoners), delivering swift divine retribution to such sinners. Carry is able to endlessly produce them with magical energy, much in the same way as most Archers produce their ammo, although they are more costly than arrows and bullets. All of them bear the same inscription - "Death to Rum".

Lore
    Carrie Amelia Nation, more widely known as Carry A. Nation after her rise to fame, was a notorious radical member of the temperance movement in United States of the 19th and early 20th Century.

Carrie developed her hatred towards alcohol after the death of her ex-husband, Charles Gloyd. They met in 1865, married in 67, separated in 68 shortly before their daughter was born, and then he died in 1869. Alcohol robbed her of her husband, and left her daughter fatherless. Even after she married again, her hatred did not subside, and she became a radical supporter of the temperance movement, advocating for the prohibition of alcoholic beverages.

Though her public protesting against alcohol began in 1889, gathering women to protest bars and sing church hymns to saloon patrons, it turned into a full-fledged crusade in 1900, after a "revelation from God". As she could not convince people not to poison themselves, she would have to destroy the poison herself. And from then onwards, she began raiding bars and saloons, either alone or accompanied by other women, singing praises to God while smashing bottles of liquor. Though she was arrested several times, she continued her work, eventually adopting hatchets as a trademark weapon following a jokingly given advice from her husband. She divorced him in 1901, and began touring the US, gathering women to oppose bars and saloons wherever she went.

Personality
    Her speech, her attitude, her gestures - all of them fit perfectly with the image of a kind, gentle, traiditional Christian old lady incapable of harming a fly. And she will keep this attitude even as she verbally chastises bartenders for being "servants of Satan", even as brings down a bar with nothing but her axe.

Summoned as a Berserker, Carry's faith becomes even more unshakable than in life, and she will eagerly execute her divine mission. Obviously, God gave her this second chance in order to continue her war and extend it to all new evils that arose in the time she was "unwell". She will once more rally the women, and together they will save the souls of the men. The Devil shall never again take another father, another husband. Not if she can help it.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; June 17th, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Caster
    Steven Hawking

“My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all”.
    -Steven Hawking

True Name: Steven William Hawking
    Alias:
    Father of Modern Cosmology
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Human
    Height: 5' 7
    Likes: Jokes, solitude, cosmology, scientific research, his children
    Dislikes: Solitude being disrupted, willful ignorance
    Armament: His wheelchair

Parameters:
    STR -- E-
    END -- E-
    AGL -- E-
    MAG - D*
    LUK - EX
    NP -
    C~EX

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation C-
    (A+):
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. In terms of collecting mana, is dependent on Noble Phantasm, Hawking Radiation.

Personal Skills:
    Natural Born Genius A+: A Skill that shows one who has unparalleled natural knowledge. Allows the use of most Skills, excluding those inherent to the body (such as Divinity) or ones unique to particular heroes. Caster has been granted this skill due to the remarkable discoveries he made, his knowledge granting humanity greater understanding of the Universe itself.

Natural Insight B++: Perceptive eyes for observation that will not overlook any information. This skill grants the ability to grasp the essence of things. Caster’s uncanny insight into the field of cosmology granted him knowledge beyond his peers

Battle Continuation A++: A Skill representing the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Caster has been granted this skill due to surviving with a terminal disease 50 years past his estimated day of death, through what can only be called a miracle

Imaginary Time EX: A unique skill that embodies a mathematical principle of time in quantum mechanics theorized by Caster. Imaginary time is a different way to think about the progression of space-time. What we consider real time would be the past, present and future. Imaginary time would be ‘perpendicular’ to what one perceives as real time which allows for past, present and future to happen at once. A time that has no beginning or end. Allows Caster to temporarily perceive the past, present and future simultaneously for 1 minute. Cannot be used repeatedly as further use results in extensive Saint Graph degradation.

Noble Phantasms

Hawking Radiation
    The Bleeding Black Hole

Range: 1~10 ft
    Type: Self/Anti-Unit
    Max Target: N/A

The crystallization of one of Caster’s most defining discoveries. Hawking Radiation is electromagnetic radiation that, according to theory, should be emitted by a Black Hole. The radiation is due to the black hole capturing one of a ‘particle-antiparticle’ pair created spontaneously near the event horizon. This process reduces the mass and energy of black holes and is therefore also known as black hole evaporation and is even theorized of erasing information on a quantum level. Caster is capable of wielding this energy by creating numerous micro black holes around himself and having them evaporate to convert the evaporated energy into Hawking Radiation, allowing him to use and mold this energy in which he sees fit, capable of both attacking and defending himself. With enough radiation gathered, he is very well capable of producing attacks that is devastating to even the most durable of Servants. This range of 10ft also acts as Caster’s mobile ‘Territory’, allowing him to collect magical energy simultaneously as he gathers and produces his radiation.

However, the Noble Phantasm is not without its faults. (1) It’s range to gather the radiation only extends to 10ft around Caster at any given time, though he is capable firing outside this range with this energy/radiation at high velocities. (2) The power of the radiation is directly proportional to how much he can gather. (3) Despite it being constantly active, it takes obscenely long amounts of time to build up said radiation to levels where it would be viable in a combat situation or otherwise. (4) While the mana cost of this Noble Phantasm is initially low, the more radiation that is gathered, the greater the magical energy consumption and while this NP also acts as a way to gather mana, over time, the amount of radiation needed will eventually outstrip mana absorption that can cause, in a rather apt term, an explosive backlash. Proper management is required to efficiently and effectively keep the magical energy and Hawking radiation at equilibrium.

The Theory of Everything
    He Who Peered Across the Cosmos

Range: ???
    Type: Conceptual/Anti-Mystery
    Max Target: ???

The Theory of Everything, the pinnacle of Caster’s life and subsequent fame. The final theory, M-theory, or ultimate theory, is a hypothetical single, all-encompassing, coherent theoretical framework of physics that fully explains and links together all physical aspects of the Universe. A theory of nature that doesn't have any limits to its validity and can be applied in all circumstances. In truth, such a thing should and is be an impossibility as none can describe every aspect of the universe in its entirety. Questions that could never truly be answered by human minds such as, "Why is reality understandable?" "Why are the laws of nature as they are?" and "Why is there anything at all?".

However, Caster has decided to answer such an impossibility.

This Noble Phantasm has a multitude of effects. (1) When activated, it releases a bounded field similar to that of a Reality Marble. Once one is enveloped in this bounded field, all thaumaturgy and sources of supernatural phenomena, with the exception of True Magic, is rendered to nothing. (2) Due to the nature of the Theory of Everything being an impossibility, Caster himself has become an impossibility, becoming an unkillable existence once activated. Only attacks that kill even unkillable existences will be able to harm or kill Caster while maintaining this Noble Phantasm. (3) Those within Caster’s bounded field is subject to all known and hypothetical laws of physics, all of which is under the command of Caster. That being said, there are several conditions to its invocation. While not all of these conditions are known, one is that Caster’s NP, Hawking Radiation, must be at maximum capacity. However, this condition also requires for absurd levels to magical energy to produce and must maintain both at proper equilibrium.

History, Abilities & Personality

History:
    Unlike those in the same class, he is a scientist Heroic Spirit. Stephen Hawking was a British scientist, professor and author who performed groundbreaking work in physics, quantum mechanics, cosmology, and the Universe. However, in the early 1960s Hawking contracted amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), an incurable degenerative neuromuscular disease and was fated to die in his 20’s but he defied Fate by living 50 years past his estimated day of death. He continued to work despite the disease’s progressively disabling effects. Primarily in the field of general relativity and particularly on the physics of black holes, Hawking’s work greatly spurred efforts to theoretically delineate the properties of black holes, objects about which it was previously thought that nothing could be known. His work was also important as it showed these properties’ relationship to the laws of classical thermodynamics and quantum mechanics. He continued his work until his eventual death. Stephen Hawking has been cemented as one of the most iconic figures in history and has no doubt gone down in history as one of the most intelligent humans in history.

Personality:
    An inquisitive yet stubborn man, with a rather surprising sense of humor which some may find charming and rather shocking from one of his stature. However, Stephen could be described as a lone wolf. He tends to keep himself isolated and he greatly values his solitude and will often become irritated or frustrated to those that disturb this solitude.

Abilities:
    Caster is incapable of attacks or defending by physical/conventional means. He resorts to using his passive NP, Hawking’s Radiation, to induce attacks or defend himself by molding the energy produced from his NP. However, if he is feeling particularly vindictive, he may very well run you over with his wheelchair.

FGO Gameplay

Final Ascension:
    ★★★★★
    HP: 13,648
    ATK: 10,059
    Deck: QAAAB
    Quick
    : 3
    Arts: 2
    Buster: 1
    Extra: 3
    NP Hit Count: 1
    Star Absorption: 50
    Star Generation: 10.2%
    NP Charge ATK: 1.02%
    NP Charge DEF: 3%
    Growth Curve: Semi S

Passive:

Territory Creation C+: Increase Arts performance by 7%.

Active:
    Natural Born Genius A+:Grants self Guts status for 1 time, 3 turns. (Revives w/1000 HP to 3000 HP at max)
    80% Chance to increase own defense for 3 turns.(20% to 30% at max)
    80% Chance to increase own NP damage for 3 turns. (20% to 30% at max)
    Increases own attack for 3 turns. (10% to 20% at max)
    [Cooldown: 7 to 5 turns at max level]

Imaginary Time EX:Allows the set of Command Cards to be reshuffled to a previous state.
    Locks the set of dealt Command Cards for 2 turns once reshuffled.
    Increase Critical Strength. (35%-45% at max)
    [Demerit] Lose 3,000 HP with use.
    [Cooldown: 9 to 7 turns at max level]

Natural Insight (Cosmology) B++:
    Gain Critical Stars. (9-18 stars)
    Apply NP Seal to one enemy. (1 turn)
    Increase your Critical Strength. (1 turn) (30%-45% at max)
    [Cooldown: 7 to 5 turns at max level]

Noble Phantasm (FGO):

The Theory of Everything: Deals damage to all enemies. (450% at NP1 to 750% at NP5)
    Deals extra damage to Sky, Beast and Earth attributes. (10% at NP1 to 50% at NP5)
    Ignore invincibility (activates first)
    Grants self Invincibility for 1 attacks, 3 turns. (activates first)
    Increases own Arts performance for 3 turns. (activates first)
    ------
    Seals NP for 1 turn.
    Reduces defense for 3 turns(10% to 50% at max)
    Chance to drain NP gauge by 1. (60% to 100% at NP5)
    Reduces their NP damage for 3 turns. (10% to 50% at max)
    Reduces crit chance for 3 turns(10% to 50% at max)
    Reduces attack for 3 turns (10% to 50% at max)
    Chance to cause stun for 1 turn. (20% to 60% at NP5)
    Heals self for 1000 (at NP1) to 2000 HP (at NP5)

Bond CE:
    Behind the Curtain of Reality:
    When equipped on Stephen Hawking (Caster)Increases party's NP Strength and Arts performance by 15% while he is on the field.
    That man, despite all odds, has glimpsed into the true workings of the Universe...

Character Interactions

Any Foreigner servants: "I warned that seeking alien life would have unforeseen and negative results for humanity but never would I thought contact with such unearthly beings would be so utterly terrifying."

B.B: "As I feared, humanity wasn't ready for the advent of hyper-advanced artificial intelligence. Your actions and nature only reinforces this."

(A/N:Had more interactions planned but couldn't think of what to say. May add some later retroactively)
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    Hey so I’ve decided to create a sheet for the missing 12 paladins(or at least my interpretation of who could be in it because the list is so fluid) and was wondering do you think Charlemagne should count as one of the 12 or should there be 12 in addition to him.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, they're the Twelve Paladins of Charlemagne.

I don't recall him being one of the Twelve in any of the Chansons I've read.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    I don't think Charlemagne was ever counted among the paladins.