Page 89 of 858 FirstFirst ... 39798487888990919499139189589 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Is E noted as boosting melee damage as well? The way I'd seen it worded was 'At A+ rank, melee damage is also boosted' which kind of implies it isn't at lower ranks, but maybe that was just an artifact of translation. You're right that there's been no clarification about differing ranks though, so one just has to make that stuff up.
    it's not an artifact of anything

it's a tm wikia thing
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    So where can we find reliable skill translations all in one place

Huh?

Huh?

HUH?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Learn japanese and buy every material book

JP Friend Code
    *Wait for Pai's scans

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Kinda wish I could edit the other sheet in the first thread, but oh well. Behold, I Can't Believe It's Not Lion King!

Source: White Knight, Shadowverse

True Name:
    Charlemagne. Again
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: A++
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding:
    A
    All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Charlemagne retains Riding because, as a Lancer, he fights atop his warhorse Tencendor.

Personal Skills:
    Blessings of the Holy Spear: EX
    Being a first-grade relic, since it was directly involved in the life of Christ, the Holy Lance grants several beneficial effects to it's wielder, including immunity to curses, mental interference, poison and disease, accelerated healing, and a rank-up to Luck. Synergizes with Saint.

This skill seals away Archangel's Aid, because according to Gabriel, "the emperor doesn't need my help while wielding that spear".

Charisma:
    B (A+)
    Although he naturally possesses the skill at a rank fitting for a king, the bonus received from Saint raises this skill to supernatural levels.

Military Tactics: B
    As he no longer possesses an offensive anti-army Noble Phantasm, this skill is used only for defense.

Saint: E (A)
    Although Charlemagne is merely a "blessed", wielding the spear of Saint Longinus massively boosts the effects of this skill. Because of his status as an emperor, Charlemagne can only choose the Charisma boost.

Noble Phantasm

Joyeuse Longin
    Prismatic Spear of Salvation
    - Anti-Unit, Anti-Fortress, Rank EX

The inverted form of the holy sword Joyeuse. Charlemagne's iconic weapon was crafted by angels, using the point of the Holy Lance to make the hilt. However, the weapon possesses a second form, used by the Holy Roman Emperor when he fought on horseback: the tip of the Spear of Destiny returns to its original shape, while the missing shaft of the weapon is replaced with the same prismatic material used to craft the blade of the sword. Despite being a reconstruction of the saint's spear, it retains tremenduous power.

As the "spear that confirmed the death of the Messiah", Joyeuse Longin can be used to "confirm the death" of an enemy Servant. Activating this ability requires Lancer to call out the spear's name, and immediately proceed to strike the target. Unless the enemy succeeds in a Luck check, they immediately drop dead; however, if one were to somehow perform an autopsy on the Servant's body, they would discover that the attack did not kill them; they were already dead when the spear struck them.

However, as the "death of the Messiah" equals "the salvation of mankind", so too does Joyeuse bring salvation to the one served by the target. If a Servant is successfully killed by this ability, their Master will be granted the Blessings of the Holy Spear for as long as Lancer remains in the world. If Lancer attempts to strike someone protected by the spear, Joyeuse Longin will be sealed for the rest of the Grail War.

Finally, like its counterpart, Joyeuse Longin is capable of unleashing a powerful multi-colored beam of destruction. Just as a spear possesses a much smaller "edge" than a sword, Joyeuse Longin's beam covers a smaller area than Joyeuse's; in exchange, the destructive power is greatly increased.

As Lancer, Charlemagne also retains
    The Sun Stands Still
    A Miracle for my Emperor

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: alcohol intoxication, insomnia
    Talents: all sorts of government reforms
    Natural enemy: Gilgamesh

One might think Lancer Charlemagne to be similar to his British "counterpart": an alternate version of the King of Paladins, who had the Lance of Longinus reforged for him instead of a new weapon being made using it. In truth, this is the exact same Charlemagne as the Saber one - merely using the alternate form of his Noble Phantasm, that fits better his class container. However, there is a noticeable difference in his personality - as a Lancer, he has a much more jovial disposition, perhaps due to the presence of his good friend Tencendor, and the absence of that bossy chicken Gabriel. That absence might also be the reason he appears older than as a Saber. Afterall, teenagers are more independent than children.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 15th, 2016 at 03:46 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just realized; this Charlemagne and my revised Gideon could probably commiserate quite a bit over Gabriel's more... overbearing tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post

True Name:
    Charlemagne. Again
    Class: Lancer
    Interesting Sheet! Here's some feedback, broken down into different categories.

Stats: Right now his stats are higher than F/Z Gilgamesh, so they're probably a bit high. I'd probably knock one of his stats down a rank.

Skills: Fine, balance wise, but a bit lacking in detail. Military Tactics doesn't have a description at all. I'd probably add a couple of sentences to each of his skills.

NP: interesting mechanic, with definite upsides and downsides. Certainly a strong ability, but I don't think it's a broken ability. I like it. Also a Beamu ability cuz you gotta have Beamu. Don't really have a strong opinion about that. I think it's fine. I don't think ZA WARUDO Phantasm is necessary. It's interesting but I think the servant is strong enough without it. Or maybe cut Beamu.

Lore: Why is Gilgamesh has natural enemy? Otherwise seems fine.

Overall: I quite like this sheet. It's the first Lancer Charlemagne I've ever seen, so you get points for creativity. I think your variation on the normal Joyeuse is pretty interesting. Might be a bit overpowered, and I'd probably add some detail to your skills, but overall I think this sheet is pretty good.
    Last edited by 4score7years; November 14th, 2016 at 06:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    So where can we find reliable skill translations all in one place

Huh?

Huh?

HUH?
    sounds like a personal problem

- - - Updated - - -

Fuyuki

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Stats: Right now his stats are higher than F/Z Gilgamesh, so they're probably a bit high. I'd probably knock one of his stats down a rank.
    I based them on Lancer Artoria's stats. He has a much higher Luck, but lower Mana and Endurance. And F/Z Gilgamesh stats aren't all that rare after FGO.

Skills: Fine, balance wise, but a bit lacking in detail. Military Tactics doesn't have a description at all. I'd probably add a couple of sentences to each of his skills.
    I didn't add much because the skills were already used in the previous sheet. That's why I left the link there.

NP: interesting mechanic, with definite upsides and downsides. Certainly a strong ability, but I don't think it's a broken ability. I like it. Also a Beamu ability cuz you gotta have Beamu. Don't really have a strong opinion about that. I think it's fine. I don't think ZA WARUDO Phantasm is necessary. It's interesting but I think the servant is strong enough without it. Or maybe cut Beamu.
    Rhon is compared to the Lance of Longinus, and Rhon has beamu, so... And he originally used the Za Warudo WHILE on horseback.

Lore: Why is Gilgamesh has natural enemy? Otherwise seems fine
    Gilgamesh is a god-made king who refused to serve the gods. Charlemagne is a human-born king who served God his entire life. Or something like that.

Overall: I quite like this sheet. It's the first Lancer Charlemagne I've ever seen, so you get points for creativity. I think your variation on the normal Joyeuse is pretty interesting. Might be a bit overpowered, and I'd probably add some detail to your skills, but overall I think this sheet is pretty good.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Zork Knight; November 14th, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    A quick one because I realized I've never done an Archer before. He's a little OP and boring but there's just so little to work with.

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58468815
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Folklore
    Region: Georgia

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Independent Action: (A)
    Independent Action is the ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from the Master.
    At this rank, it is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: (A)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    As the child of the chief god Ghmerti, Archer is considered a Divine Spirit mixture on the level of Heracles.

Transformation: (C)
    Transformation is a skill that allows one to change form.
    Archer is capable of completely transforming into a multitude of animals, but only upon being submerged in water.

Restoration of Sanity: (EX)
    One of Archer's main duties as a patron hero of his region is as a healer of the mentally and physically disabled. At this rank, the success rate of his abilities is at such a foregone conclusion that the disabled are cured just by being in his near vicinity. As cowardice was considered subhuman to ancient Georgians, this skill also carries the effect of Bravery up to A rank.

Guardian Knight: (A)
    A skill that temporarily raises power when protecting others.
    As the direct St. George analogue of the Caucasus (and in some cases the real St. George himself) Archer's Endurance goes up a tremendous amount when offering his services of protection.

Noble Phantasm

Sultamqsneli
    A Hero Answers

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Max Target: 1

An unusual Noble Phantasm crystallizing Archer's seeming ability to always be in the right place at the right time when he's needed the most. Activated when his Master speaks his true name, Archer is instantly teleported to their side no matter the distance with no extra cost of mana or an expenditure of a Command Seal. Because of Archer's relatively obscure identity and desire to keep his Master safe above all else, using this Noble Phantasm may prove difficult.

Mshvildi P'irkush
    Out, Damned Spots

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Demon
    Range: 100
    Max Target: 500

The great iron bow forged for Archer by the divine Pkhovian goldsmith and weapons-maker. Akin to the bow of Heracles and Odysseus, it is said that no man save Archer possesses the strength to even draw the string.
    Representative of one of Archer's most famous cases in his continuous battle with the ogres of the mountains. It is said that he once was in a boulder-throwing contest against a number ogres, to see who could throw a boulder the farthest. The ogres' champion picked up a boulder and hurled it across the valley to the mountain on the other side of the Aragvi river. Archer tested a boulder, but decided it was too light. So he picked up another boulder, pressed it against the first, and threw them both across the valley. These nearly failed to surpass the ogre's throw, but at the crucial moment the god K'viria struck the boulder with his whip, causing it to fly further than the ogre's boulder, and it landed on top of the ogres' fortress of Tsikhetgori. As a result of their defeat in an ensuing battle which Archer with his companion Iakhsari, the surviving ogres retreated underground allowing mankind to settle in the area unmolested.

Thus, by stringing his bow with his great stone club turned into the form of an arrow, Archer unleashes a devastating explosion that's even capable of tearing asunder ogres (Europe's answer to onis). Once activated and fired, the terrible arrow is able to change direction a single time, signifying K'viria's assistance. Any entity with the [Demon] attribute will most assuredly not survive.

Lore

Archer is Kopola, one of the great demigod heroes from the Pshavi highlands in Georgia. Though little has been recorded of the Caucasians' mythology prior to their Islamization by the Ottoman Empire, Kopola is one surviving example. Most of the numerous legends and ballads featuring K'op'ala celebrate his prowess as an ogre-slayer, who rid the Georgian highlands of the fearsome man-eating giants who had until then oppressed the human population.

A spiritual "cousin" to the likes of Thor and Indra, Kopola disdains the use of lightning-based weaponry as the tools that only his father should be allowed, and believes that anyone else who uses them is prone to anger issues. A god-made hero of the people, he is also in charge of saving the souls of those taken by demons or who died unnaturally--drowning being a popular example.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 15th, 2016 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Archer: Kopala Sheet
    The sheet seems pretty good. Seems strong, but I don't know enough (or really anything) about Kopala, so it's hard to say if it's justified. Independent of that, I do like his skills and Noble Phantasms. The sheet is a little bare-bones, but in general I like it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, the image is broken. Might wanna look at that.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin, Caster
    True Name: Susanoo-no-Mikoto
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Dislikes: Losing, Past Mistakes
    Natural Enemies: Yamata no Orochi, Tamano no Mae
    Personality
    : Saber brags a lot. He brags about his strength, his former feats, his skills in things like housecleaning or cooking, etc. In short, he brags about everything that he does. While that said, his punishment has given him a sense of responsability and will tries to respect every arrangement he make at the best of his abilities. He thinks that someone as amazing as he his should protect those who are less fortunate than him and thus is never cruel or mocking to other, even if he may come across as condescing sometime. Suprisingly, he doesn't complain about the limitation to his abilities even if summoned as a Caster or a Assassin. As he explains: "if I couldn't win under these circumstance, then I would hardly deserve to be called a hero, wouldn't I ?". Despite all of his fault, he truly ddeserves the title of hero.

That said, he still share a strong sibling rivalry with his sister Amaterasu. If he ever met one of her avatar, it can be sure that he will challenge her to a great variety of competition that become will become more petty the more he and her complete. Obviously, he still loves his sister and will not forgive any insult against her that doesn't come from him.
    Appearance

Source: Demon Slayer, Susano no Mikoto from Puzzles and Dragons

Stats-
    Strength- A
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- A++

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- A
    Cancels A-rank spells. The servant is untouchable by modern magi, and can be called a "Magus Killer". As a fallen god, Saber possesses a naturally high rank in this skill.

Riding- C
    The ability to mount beasts and vehicle. At this rank, all vehicles and animals can be riden flawlessly. While Saber was not known for riding mounts, he was undoubtly capable of it.

Personal Skills-

Divinity- A
    The measure of how much the servant is close to being a Divine Spirit. It can be lowered by their monstrous nature or their dislike of the god. It has the effect of lowering special defenses. While Saber was originally a full-blown god, he was banished from heaven for his misdeeds and thus his rank in this skill has been lowered and he lost most of his divine power, lowering his parameters to that of the Base Container of his current class.

D
    ragon Slayer- A
    Skill belonging to those who were famous for fighting and killing dragons. The servant's attack are stronger against member of the dragon kind. Saber killed the wicked dragon Yamato no Orochi.

Alcoholic Fruit- B
    The ability to make other drunk by various means. Saber emmit a aura of gaseous magical alcohol that clouds the mind of other. Beings without any magical form of protection will see their toughts melting up. Saber fed Orochi with so much sake that the great serpent passed out drunk.

Mana Burst (Wind)- A
    The ability to infuse one's body and weapons with magical energy that imparts a wind effect. Saber was formerly the god of storms and, while he lost this power when he was banished, his sword Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi allows him to regain access to a relatively small part of his divine power.

Noble Phantasm-

Worochi-no-Aramasa ~ Snake-Slayer of Takamagahara

(Anti-Unit, C) The sword that Saber used to slay Orochi. Due to pulling another legendary sword from Orochi's remains, it is a Divine Construct imbibed with the concept of "gaining a weapon from the body of the enemy". When Saber defeat a opponent using this Noble Phantasm, the enemy's body will transform into a sword instead of disappearing. This sword will mimic the effect of the enemy's strongest offensive Noble Phantasm at one rank lower. For exemple, Achilles would give the sword the speed and strength of Troias Tragoidia. If the enemy has no offensive Noble Phantasm, then Saber's attacks with the sword will be counted as using the slain opponent's strength instead of Saber's own strength. For exemple, somehow managing to slain Heracles will grant a sword with A+ strength.

Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi ~ Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven

(Anti-Fortress, A++) Also known as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, it is the sword that Saber picked up from Orochi's body. Afterward, he gave it to his sister Amaterasu in exchange for retrieving his lost divinity. It would later be known as one of the three Imperial Regalia of Japan and the japanese aquivalent of Excalibur. Normally, it only grant Saber the use of his Mana Brust (wins). By calling it's true name, Saber can regain a greater part of his control over weather and unleashes devastating tornados and thunderstorms that destroy everything in the area. Since it was originally produced from the body of a dragon, Saber can absorb the magical energy of oponents belonging to the dragon kind by killing them with the blade. He can then use the absorbed mana to fuel this Noble Phantasm instead of using his own energy.
    These are not the strongest power of this Noble Phantasm. By sacrificing it, Saber can regain all of his divine power, transforming into his Origin Form. Much like Tamano's own similar state, he will stronger and faster than almost all Heroic Spirit, and despite losing his strongest weapon, he will easily beat most opponents. However, due losing his ties with the material world, he will dissapear after a few hours at most and will be eliminated from the War. As such, it is only usable as a last resort against the final enemy of the war. This ascension is only accessible in the Saber and Caster classes since the underhanded nature of the Assassin class and the madness of the Berserker class are unsuited to the glory of a God.

His Origin Form
    Source: Awakened Susano no Mikoto, from Puzzles and Dragons
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 15th, 2016 at 12:26 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I was a bit skeptic when I saw the name (it's not like I've already made 3 gods myself...), though being cast out of the heavens and welcomed back is a good reason to have divinity and at that rank. Good idea to include the wind version of prana burst and alcoholic fruit as it adds variety.

I prefer his first Noble Phantasm as we've seen the latter here several times (I made one for Yamata no Orochi) and I like the minicing effects of the blade.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the inclusion of an Origin Form is a nice nod to a certain fox girl we all know.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Already planned to make Atlantes 2.0 since SpoonyViking shared many detailed Matter of France in my original Atlantes. But the 7th Singularity Camelot come and boom! Lore bomb! It full of reveals that allow new possibilities like- a HS able to become Divine Spirit (Lion King) or borrow Divine Spirit power (Xuanzang) and stuff about Atlas Academy. So this sheet get another revamp, so technically this is version 3.

If people actually read my sheets they probably noticed 2 things : lack of formats and powerful/gimmicky NP. The lack of formats are intentional, that my way of making an interesting sheets. Some Servant have their true name concealed to increase the “who is this guy?” feels, obscure Servant got their true name revealed from the get go, and then there is the joke Servant Big Tom. Powerful or gimmicky NP is… because my personal biased opinion that a weak Servants aren’t interesting. Whatever I successfully convey those to the readers is another matter.

Oh there is also the facts that the lore section isn’t entirely accurate and full of wank. Well if you wanted the accurate one, I recommend you to read the real history (or the most popular fiction in myth case). I like to wank to get my desired results, the pros also occasionally do this. But my modifications supposed to follow this SOP : not changing the storyline and the characters purpose in said story. But again whatever you think it gone too far is another matter.

Anyway people probably skip headers and goes straight to NP… You might noticed from the long ass boring header this is going to be long, yes you are correct. Without further ado, I present you-

“Servant Caster- Atlantes, has answered your summon. Despite my legend, I am actually a woman. Huh, you aren’t surprised? Why everyone here seems disturbingly natural when they found out my true gender? Well that’s actually make everything easier.”

Class: Caster
    True Name: Atlantes (2.0)
    Source : Matter of France, Chanson de geste
    Height/Weight : 180 cm/ 60 kg
    Master : Gudao
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute : Earth

General Stats :
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: A+
    LCK: D
    NP: A+
    Appearance :
    face claim

Source : My shitty sketchbook with equally shitty sketch
    based on Arabic clothing mixed with stereotypical "oil boss" look.

Depending of the era and place, Caster's would be summoned differently. In the past era and place where women treated unequally, she will be summoned as the mighty looking male magus. While in more modern era, she will present herself as a beautiful woman, which is her original gender.

Her clothing could be described in modern era, as a mix between traditional unisex Arabic clothing called jubba and women wear abaya with Western regal customization.

Whatever the physical appearance is, her main motivation and ability doesn't change.

Combat :

Caster main offensive tactic to attack is using beam of light to barrage her opponent from afar. She use her illusions to fool the enemy and defend her from fatal attack. Even if the enemy successfully close their range, she will blind them with her Flashing Buckler and readjust their range.

Despite she have many offensive oriented attacks, she is best utilized in her territory. Her illusions will be more dangerous in her domain and her NP Illusory Iron Fort can only be activated in her fortress.

Profile and Lore :

A powerful magus that serve as one of the antagonist of the French Cycle. Feared by both Frankish and Muslim camp, she imprisoned 300 powerful warriors that come for her head. Despite that, her motivation to confront the heroes could be said as heroic as them, as she only opposed them to protect her step son- Ruggiero. In the battle between a burning passion of love, she ultimately meet her demise in the hand of her son's lover- Bradamante.

Outside of the recorded myth, she was regarded as an exceptional magus in the world of magi. Her Book of Fate later become one of many foundations to create the recording machine Trihermes, a super recorder that reside in Atlas Academy, which also the basis of Chaldea's Trismegistus. Despite that, she doesn't have any desire to reach the Root, unlike typical magi.

A very logical and practical person. The only reason she become a magus is because she deemed most medieval era humans as foolish and bloodthirsty, yet hypocritically call their self chivalrous. A person ahead of her time, if she being born in modern era, she probably will pursue science over magecraft.

As in why she was recorded as male... It because she masquerading as a rich lord to avoid the social stigma that woman are foolish and illiterate, which was common in medieval era. In fact, even her son never learned her true gender.

CLASS SKILL :

Item Construction : A
    A skill to manufacture mystic code, in her case item based on iron and minerals. Caster able to repair her own NP "Flashing Buckler" by herself, as long there are enough materials needed for it. In the legend, Caster's buckler stated made by the same material with her fortress. This indicates that she crafted her own buckler. However, as the buckler is a masterpiece that Caster seems unable to mass produce, it seems creating it from the scratch is nearly impossible.

Territory Creation : A+
    A skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. In case to Caster, the + modifier indicate speed rather than quality, allowing instantaneously create a ‘fortress’ with high amount of magical energy usage. It was stated that Ruggiero held captives in many different fort, indicating that Caster ability to create fort is very fast.

PERSONAL SKILL :

Guardian Knight : E
    Temporarily raises defensive power when protecting others. In Caster case, it only work toward people she care like Ruggiero, this skill will not work if Caster and Master’s relationship lack trust toward each other.

Caster was a very overprotective parent, not only she protect Ruggiero at all cost, she did it without considering his opinion. Her entire legend was in fact, consist of her trying to protect his son from terrible fate.

Magecraft (Alchemy) : A+
    Mastery of modern Thaumaturgy, in Caster's case is mineral magecraft based on Alchemy. Known to defeat 300 warrior, Caster was regarded as a very powerful magus by magus and warrior standard.

Reign from the Middle East, Caster knowledge in Alchemy was highly valued by the Atlas Academy. Unlike to the western based Edelfelt and Tohsaka's jewelcraft that focus on storing and releasing magical energy, she produce phenomenon from the flow of creations of said minerals. By accelerating the forming process that naturally should take million years, tweaking its compositions, heating and pressuring it; she able to create phenomenon in the highest quality and quantity.

Illusion : A
    A Skill that denotes excellence in the art of illusion within the field of magecraft; a magecraft for the use of beguilement. Refers to interference with the psyche, and the projection of illusions into reality. At this rank, manifesting nightmares unto the realm of the psyche is a matter of course; and even within reality, an illusion on the scale of a single village may be manifested with ease, to the end of successfully beguiling humans. At this level, it is even possible to go beyond people and deceive the environment.

Caster is the master of illusion and use it as her main answer for combat in her life. It seems the illusion she produce are being governed by the minerals around her, manipulating and transmuting them, causing an alteration to the surrounding environment.

NOBLE PHANTASM :

Flashing Buckler - Sense Sealing Alloy
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range : 10 Unit

A golden colored buckler that used by Caster as a primary weapon. Unlike normal shield which function is to defend, it is a Mystic Code that its primary function is to blind the opponent.
    It mechanism is similar with "Illusory Iron Fort", as the minerals will started to shine, it will release a blinding light that steal their senses for a few second. Like most Mystic Code, it assist the user to use their magecraft easier.

Caster able to imbued it with her own Od, thus allowing the buckler working on its own. Which means this NP allow another person to use it, which can be effective as a Master’s Noble Phantasm, similar what the Einzbern do in the 4th Fuyuki HGW. This is what allow Ruggiero to use it after her disappearance in the first place.

“Without further ado- I’ll finish this!” -Battle cry
    “Sleep well, child- Illusory Iron Fort!!!” -NP True Name release
    Illusory Iron Fort – Fortress of Worldly Heaven
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range : 300 Unit

Caster most reliable and strongest Noble Phantasm. It is the dreaded magecraft that enslaved 300 warriors in eternal pleasures. An illusion Alchemy that rival a Reality Marble. By using the complex composition of irons and minerals that become the very foundation of the fortress, the Noble Phantasm can be activated.

Caster produce an illusion that lead the victim goes astray in their hallucination of the perfect situation. One will see what they want to see, it might appear to be a very pleasant scene, a meeting with the loved one, or might be gave an illusion of victory toward the victim. In any case, this Noble Phantasm normally can't be dispelled by Magic Resistance of the same rank and requires additional resistance to dispel it.

While normally appear to be an A rank Noble Phantasm, the + modifier represents the increasing effect and numbers of unit can be affected based on the scale of the fort from Territory Creation skill. The bigger the fort, more enemies will be affected.

As powerful as it is, it can be dispelled by hurting Caster and a Noble Phantasm to combat magecraft, like certain ring from a half succubus and a certain book that used by a pink haired paladin.

Book of Fates – Pages of All Foreseen Destiny
    Type: Anti-Mystery
    Range : -

A book that records the recordable events from the past to the future. It allow Caster to access various magecraft that exist in the Age of Gods and foreseen the future. By using the Book of Fate, Caster able to learn the truth that normally can't be accessed.

Known by the other name "The Oracalum". It was said this book is used by various Egyptian pharaohs, as its found in a pharaoh tomb. It later used by Napoleon Bonaparte for consulting before war, which occultist argue that its copy was found in Napoleon's personal belonging.

As a functional Noble Phantasm, it essentially a 'search engine'. By inputting the keywords that the user aware the existence of said keywords, the user can gain the wisdom of it. That's mean a knowledge that lost forever without a single person hold the knowledge can't be accessed, like Magic. This make Caster effectiveness in learning enemy True Names doubled, because she able to access information that wasn't stated in their legends.

For example by inputting "King Arthur", all the information of him; including his weakness, personality, Noble Phantasm and his personal life will be shown. This ability isn't instantaneous, Caster need to carefully read and learn the information that been shown. That's mean Caster might able to search for "Mystic Eyes", "Divinity" and "Dragon Core" information, but it impossible for Caster to gain them, because she didn't have the physical (as in, owning a mystic eyes and inheriting a dragon or divine blood) aptitude for them.

The Rank of this Noble Phantasm is EX, but Caster being a magus that live in the early stage of Age of Man, only have some knowledge of Age of God magecraft- so optimally its A.

The recording of the past and the future, as the foreseen futures shows different events, it could be said reach the level of Second Magic. However, if said future doesn't exist, it can't be foreseen by this NP. That's mean what happened inside a Singularity or the future that destroyed in Grand Order can't be foreseen. Also the knowledge that recorded are those that recorded by human in Earth, that’s mean those extraterrestrial knowledge like Moon Cell and Types aren’t recorded, except if they visited Earth and a human witness it, even so that only limited to those that can be observed by human. (ex: certain spoilery Fate/Extella heroine)

The downside of this Noble Phantasm, aside the one mentioned above is the sheer infinite information that been provided are physically impossible to learn all of them. Just like ordinary person can't single handedly read every articles in Worldwide Web. This is also the reasons why Caster unable to find any good end for her son, because the numbers of Ruggiero bad fate outnumbered his good fate.

Story Tie in- Bradamante vs Atlantes, Burning Passion of Love!

Thunderous roar echo through the hall. This fort where the fight take place, which was decorated with regal furniture and golds, has been reduced to mere rubble.

Amidst the dust created by raining rocks, stood 2 figures.

One is an armored knight that firmly hold his spear and shield, breathing heavily, and barely standing in the ground. The other is a sharp dressed magus with a buckler in his left and a book in his right hand, unfazed, and looking down from the sky on his flying mount.

The magus muttered words that unable to be understood by the knight. The book opened and turns its pages rapidly like a pumping motor.

"You knights always singing about chivalry and honor, while sending young children to their death. Whatever the Franks or Saracens, you people are so disgusting."

Glowing lights appear in the sky and quickly rain down to the ground. Thought the knight may not know, this spell was said has been lost forever by time, and yet the magus used it casually.

"That magic again!!!"

The knight respond by repelling the raining beams. The way he fend is gallant and beautiful, clearly such feats show he is a skilled and exceptional warrior. But such thing isn't enough to let him to defeat the magus.

"All the knights who came here seek my head for glory. Some of them armed with holy swords, cursed spears and enchanted bows. But they never able to harm me in any way. Not because they aren't powerful..."

This man's magic is different from many magus that I encounter. Those lights are so powerful, it's as fast as an arrow and strong like a mace. But among others, his ability to fly is the most troublesome, as long he is airborne, I can't even scratch him. But even so...!

Once I hit him with this lance, he will be grounded from his mount!

The knight, in a blink of an eye rush towards the magus. He evade and repel all the raining beams instinctively. As he close his distance to the magus, he quickly ready his lance and thrust it forward.

"But because they are naďve."

Light flashes from a buckler that the magus use. In an instant, the knight sense of perception already gone. He can't see, hear, smell, taste nor feel; not even his heavy armor.

What happened!?

While the knight still unable to understand what happened to him. The magus muttered a different word, as the book in his right hand started to turn its page rapidly, a single gigantic light appear in the sky.

In a flash the gigantic light blaze the entire hall like a waterfall.

"ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!" The knight defense has been struck down by the gigantic beam and quickly followed by the other smaller beams, mercilessly barraging him.

What was once a proud knight now lay down pathetically on the floor.

Did I get him?

The magus looking from afar, descent to the ground and dismount from his flying mount. He approach the fallen knight to take him into custody. Just like the other fallen challenger before him, he chanted a spell. This spell was a powerful magecraft that its effect can't be distinguished between reality and fantasy.

Sleep well, you will forget your pain soon...

Unknown to the magus, the knight was faking his unconsciousness. The damage from the beams were nullified by a magical ring crafted by a half succubus from Britain. He was waiting for the magus to dismount and close their range to approach him.

In the middle of the chant, the magus has been strike down by a stab.

"!!!" The magus, as powerful as he is, screaming in agony as blood rushed from his chest. The knight, who was fallen a few second ago, stood while panting violently.

"Such trickery!!! Aren't you knights hate such act!?" Unable to use his powerful spellbook, the magus create copies of himself to distract the knight.

"That wouldn't work!" The knight rushing in supersonic speed, destroy every single illusions in his path.

The magus while holding his wound, rush toward his flying mount, in turn- the mount also rushing to its master. Indeed, once he return to the sky, the magus will regain his advantage.

But the knight will not allow his chance go to waste, he quickly slash the magus in the back and strip him from his weaponry.

The magus, now lost his chance to win and pinned to the ground, spoke :

"You were the first person that able to defeat me. Now behead me and you may tell the tale of your glorious victory. You can take my buckler and hyppogriff as your prize, you can also freed your fellow knights that I held captive. But please, just don't take the young man, Ruggiero from me, as he is the only one I care about."

As the magus admit his defeat and gave his demand, the knight answers :

"I will not grant you death nor I will comply with your wish."

“…? You are not here for glory? Aren’t that what you knights do, taking pride from immoral acts? Parading each other corpses around the city and putting them for display until they rot? Labels each other as justice and evil?”

“….. I’m not here for debating our philosophy. My sole reason here to free the person that you captivated him for so long.”

"What business you have with him...?!" The magus, who was shocked with the sudden turn of event, transformed. What lies in front of the knight was not an old man, rather a beautiful woman.

The knight doesn’t answer nor he react to the magus sudden change. Instead, he ask her back :

“Why you imprisoned someone selfishly and restricted his freedom?"

"Imprisoned? I’m protecting him from people like you."

“Answer my question!”

“…”

The magus knew that they will never come to an agreement, reluctantly going along with the knight. She muttered a word, this time is a word that able to be understood by the knight, she said to tell the knight the prophecy.

The book once again opened and the page turn rapidly. Instead beam of light, a projection appears. It shown a vision of a woman escaping for her child life. The woman, who was to weak from her run, entrusting the life of her child to a magus. The magus adopted the child like her own son, taught him how to write, to defend himself, and human morals, they live happily together. One day, out of curiosity the magus peek the fate of the child, where he died for the Christian army and die betrayed or destroy the Frankish army and carved as evil forever in history. The magus, fearing the child terrible fate, imprisoned him in a fort full of bliss.

"This is..." The knight looking at the projection, tremble.

"A vision from the past and the future... The terrible fate that awaits him. Of course, this is nothing to do with you. But there is something that I can't understand... "

"All the knights coming to me care a lot about their honor and chivalry, they were so shallow that every single of them easy to read. Now tell me, what make you different?"

Upon hearing such question, the knights smile toward the magus, even though his expression was obscured by a helmet.

"Perhaps if this another circumstance I will be the same, but..." The knight respond by removing the helmet. What inside is a long and beautiful hair waving like a silk. "The me that come here wasn't my knight self."

The magus, looking at awe and surprise, laughed. "Ha.... hahahaha! I see..., Now I get it..."

No wonder she defeat me. We are the same after all.

The knight, who revealed to be a woman, spoke. "You claim to be able to read the future, but you are unable to foreseen this outcome, aren't you? Then aren't it possible to change the fate that awaits him?"

"You, as his parent, will definitely receive the tale of a hero that put end to this pointless war. I, Bradamante, will ensure him to survive in the name of honor and love!" There is no deception from her words, she is truly sincere, her hopeful expression said so.

Upon hearing it, the magus can only smile bitterly and says "My words will never seen through you nor I will allow him to leave me. But, If you really believe that, as impossible as it is... protect him at all cost."

As the magus said so, a familiar appears and guided the knight to the fortress. The knight quickly follow the familiar and left the magus alone.

However, unknown to the knight, the magus have different agenda. Using magecraft, the magus told her mount an order :

Hyppogriff, take my buckler and Ruggiero away with you to the east. There, he will meet his twin sister who is a powerful magus that exceed me.

The Hyppogriff, nodded to its master and ready to fulfil her final task.

O proud knight! Truly your glittering words mean nothing to me. But if you really love him to the bottom of your hearts, you will seek him even to the farthest end!

The magus, badly wounded, knew her life will come to an end. As she look to the broken roof, where the sky can be seen clearly, her vision started to distort. Tears started to coming out from her eyes, however her sense already dulled to the point she can't feel the floor that touched her body.

The only thing she worried about is her beloved step child, Ruggiero.

Ruggiero, my child. I'm a failure as a parent, unable to protect you...

Stay strong, never waver, no matter how unfair the situation is...

Perhaps, you might be able to defy fate, something that I unable to do...

Ah... I feels dizzy, I'm unable to see anything... It's unfortunate, at last I want to live long enough to see you married...

So unfair...

I want you to call me dad once again...

The iron castle quickly fade away, alongside its master body.

Tidbits, trivia and additional information

- Atlantes can be summoned as a Rider, her Noble Phantasm will be Hyppogriff.
    - Despite owning a buckler, she isn’t qualify as a Shielder.
    - Book of Fate definitely inferior to Moon Cell, Kaleidoscope, and other canon Root based stuff. But somewhat on par with Trihermes.
    - She hates knight/warrior and have biased opinion toward them, there are some exceptions like Saladin and Bradamante. It seems she learned about their true self in the Throne.
    - Bradamante actually very open minded and ahead of her time like Atlantes. That’s why Ruggiero fall for her, and prove that Atlantes teaching wasn’t wasted and cherished to him.
    - One of the members in Atlas Academy on 8th AD. It seems she was only a honorary member, the academy sought her knowledge of AoG and Book of Fate.
    - Learn the existence (as in, its name) of few AoG magecraft when recovering the Book of Fate. (don’t think this to hard how she able to do it
    - Like Astolfo despite being a paladin. Probably because he took a good care toward Hyppogriff.
    - Constantly annoy Astolfo to use his Hyppogriff.
    - Her hobby is architecture.
    - Like to learn mundane stuff from the Book of Fate, ex : how to earn cash quick, how to be a good and effective parent, etc.
    - She can’t cook, even with the help of the Book of Fate. Ruggiero able to cook because of this.
    - Top waifu material.
    - pls GO season 2 add Atlantes and genderbend her!
    Last edited by Spartacus; April 16th, 2017 at 12:46 PM. Reason: illusionism added

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I love the Atlantes here, I may end up making an Olivier or Ganelon at some point or another figure from the Matter of France. Or contribute to the inevitable Marie Antoinette game.

Ah, indecisiveness.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Do it man, everything chanson related is good in my eyes. My fanboyism to it also make me sad the lack of Matter of France character in TM. Despite I actually realized that myth wasn't really good.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    My fanboyism to it also make me sad the lack of Matter of France character in TM.
    Honestly only a matter of time before Roland and Charlemagne are in with all the references to the former. Also I doubt Ruggiero will be left out since... Bradamante.

Good sheet btw.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Do it man, everything chanson related is good in my eyes. My fanboyism to it also make me sad the lack of Matter of France character in TM. Despite I actually realized that myth wasn't really good.
    We all have something we fanboy over, mine is the unification of England period.

I'll probably start the list with Olivier not like I've made enough Sabers or anything....

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last Spaniard for now. This one turned out to be a combination between my previous Cortes sheet and Richard + Spartacus. Also yes... I do realize that the picture below is Mami from Madoka Magica, but I couldn't find any better Spanish-esque clothed anime characters that isn't Spain from Hetalia and besides Mami has no visible chest on the pic below so just roll with it.

Artist: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2783308

---

Class:
    Saber
    True Name: Francisco Pizarro González
    Alias: Governor of New Castille
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: History
    Region:
    Spain

Strength - C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- E (B)
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 164cm/49kg
    Dislikes: Not being given a chance, men that lack aspiration
    Talent: Conquering, convincing others
    Natural Enemy: Diego de Almagro
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Armour, sword

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: (B)
    Measures one's capability to resist Magecraft and cancel spells altogether. Pizarro, unlike his cousin Cortés, fought with many natives in the South which claimed to be sorcerers and witches, thus gaining more experience in dealing with Magecraft than his cousin. On top of the already high magic resistance potential of the Saber class, Pizarro's experience in dealing with Magecraft boosts his Magic Resistance to the rank of B. With this level of resistance to magic, Pizarro is able to cancel any spell with a chant below three verses. Even if he is targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Riding: (B)
    The ability to ride modern vehicles and use animals as mounts. With Pizarro's rank, most vehicles can be handled with above average skill and he can easily command various animals as mounts. However, for him, it is not possible to use Phantasmal Beasts as mounts. Because Pizarro was a conquistador in life that was skilled in battling from on-top of a horse, he possesses a rank in Riding suitable for him.

Personal skills:

Independent Action:
    (C~A)
    Measures one's capability to remain independent while rejecting Magical Energy from the Master. At higher ranks, it is even possible to remain in the living World for extended periods of time even when there is not an established contract with the Master. Similar to his other personal skills, Pizarro's rank in them depends on the duration of his presence in the living world since his summoning - an side effect of his first NP Puerto Deseado. During his first week of summoning, Pizarro possesses Independent Action at only C rank, making it possible for him to function without a Master for a full day. During the second week, it, however, raises to rank A, making it possible for Pizarro to take action even without the Master's involvement and stay in the living world for more than 2 days without an established contract. The reasoning for such a high rank is because even in life, Pizarro took action on his own all while ignoring the instructions and commands from the Spanish crown - secretly leaving to lead an expedition in Peru even though he did not meet conditions that the King set upon him.

Golden Rule: (E~A)
    Measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. It is a skilled possessed by individuals who's lives are fated to obtaining fine material and monetary value. During his first week, Pizarro does not have any real capability to obtain large amounts of gold as is reflected in the extremely low rank of E. Though he can still obtain more riches than an average person, the possession of his skill in the first week only serves as a symbol of his great potential to obtain riches in the near future. It is during his second week of manifestation that Pizarro's fortune in obtaining wealth truly shows, boosting itself to the extra-ordinary rank of A. During that time, the concept of money problem becomes an entirely foreign thing to Pizarro. This boost in fortune is a representation of how Pizarro failed to obtain any real riches during his first two expeditions, giving him many difficulties until at the very last third expedition, where he obtained vast amounts of gold that made him one of the richest conquistadors in Spanish history.

Incitement: (B)
    A skill that functions as the acquisition of the words and gestures to lead the citizens and the masses. Especially, when employed against an individual, it functions as a sort of mental attack. In Pizarro's case, though he is charismatic in nature, the reason he gains this skill instead of Charisma is simple. His true talent that resulted in his success did not lay in his talent to lead troops as reflected by the many that left his side during the first two expeditions, but rather, he is skilled at inciting others to believe any of the grand promises he makes and as a result, fund any of his plans. A skill he possesses because in life, he often incited the King himself to believe his promises to him and to further allow Pizarro to go through with his plans despite Pizarro's two major failures and the belief that he was incompetent.

Unyielding Will:
    (B)
    An extremely firm will that never yields to any sort of agony, despair or circumstances. At this rank, a special resistance to physical and mental attacks is granted. However, said resistance will not suffice in dealing with attacks that seek to induce others such as illusions. Pizarro possesses this skill at a high rank due to the fact that in life, despite suffering many failures that deemed him an extremely incompetent individual, he never once stopped in his desire to defeat the Incan Empire and obtain vast amounts of gold. Even after suffering from great natural attacks, hunger and aggressive natives as well as the disbelief of his men barring thirteen individuals, Pizarro continued seeking success which eventually lead him to conquering more land than even his great cousin.

Triumphant Return of the Sword: (B)
    A skill that measures one's capability to retaliate against crushing enemy attacks or difficult circumstances and obtain victory in doing so. Pizarro is well known for utterly crushing the Incan Empire, despite his earlier two major failures, with an army much smaller than that of the Incan army. He was fighting in far more difficult conditions than even his cousin Cortés, but in the end, he dismantled the Incan Empire and brought great fame to his name, becoming one of the two great conquistadors of the Spaniard history along with Cortés. In regards to the Holy Grail War, this skill is locked until the second week due to the effects of his Noble Phantasm, but when he gains access to it Pizarro's performance in battle against enemies he was on the losing side against previously is greatly boosted, giving him an advantage against such enemies and making him a fearsome foe if the enemy is ignorant to his true name and does not take him down prior to the second week.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Puerto Deseado
    Misfortune of Early Days

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1 person

A Noble Phantasm that represents Pizarro's misfortune in his early days of conquest. It is a Noble Phantasm that conceals his true ability and brings misfortune to him during his first week of summoning. A crystallization of his first two expeditions that were major failures which led others to the belief that he was an incompetent man. Named after one of the first three ports in which he suffered great difficulty during his first expedition, this Noble Phantasm is a representation of Pizarro's never-ending lust for wealth. During his first week of summoning, the rank of his personal skills Independent Action and Golden Rule is dropped to C and E respectively, not reflecting their real ranks of A. Furthermore, Triumphant Return of the Sword is entirely sealed and his LCK stat is forcefully dropped to E rank. Lastly, the usage of his final Noble Phantasm is sealed during this period of time.

He becomes easily weakened against curses and the nature itself acts in an unfavourable manner to him. Even his fighting ability is unable to shine in it's fullest. Though it mostly an anti-self Noble Phantasm, it does come with perks that can potentially turn the tide of the Holy Grail War in the second week and make Pizarro the champion should the Master be capable enough to strategize an efficient plan. First, because it is a Noble Phantasm meant to conceal his true potential and glory, Pizarro's true fighting ability and class will appear different than they are in the eyes of the enemy. They will likely deem him an incompetent and below-average Servant in fighting capability as well as mistake his class. This can later prove to be a fatal mistake as Pizarro's immense power in close quarter combat might take them by surprise, further boosted by his previous losses by the personal skill Triumphant Return of the Sword.

It makes up for a potentially deadly Noble Phantasm as it can throw in a completely unexpected factor into the enemy's plans, throwing opposing camps into turmoil. Nobody expects Pizarro to show a shred of competence and obtain victory, but it is because of that that Pizarro's counter-attack will be truly a force to be reckoned with.

Los trece de la fama
    Aspiration of the Brave Castilians

Type: Contract, Anti-Team
    Range: 1~10
    Max. Target: 13 people

A famous episode from Pizarro's second expedition in which he drew a line in the sand and stated: "There lies Peru with its riches; Here, Panama and its poverty. Choose, each man, what best becomes a brave Castilian. For my part, I go to the south." Upon saying so, out of the hundred and sixty men he had brought with him, only thirteen stayed with him. These men possess a lust for gold almost as insatiable as that of Piarro's own, but more than that, they possess unending loyalty for the man himself - a sense of loyalty that Pizarro greatly appreciated and later rewarded. As such, even during his summoning as a Servant of the Holy Grail War, their bonds will not be separated and these thirteen men will once again manifest around one powerful Heroic Spirit - Francisco Pizarro - to again start their journey for more gold.

Similar to Richard's Noble Phantasm, the ''Famous Thirteen'' are contained within Pizarro's shadow. They are not true Heroic Spirits, but wraiths that are connected to the name Francisco Pizarro as an absolute rule. They can not function outside of a ~10 range from their leader and they possess power lower than that of an average Heroic Spirit. They, however, do come with their personal skills and some perks depending on their notability inside of Pizarro's legend. Namely, two of the more notable ones are Nicolás de Ribera - who possesses Charisma at the rank of C+ and is capable of managing armies and towns at a moderate level - and Pedro de Canadia - who is an artillery officer that possesses Marksmanship at the rank of B, being a commander-in-chief for artillery officers during Pizarro's time, and is the reason why Pizarro might be mistaken for an Archer class Servant through usage of artillery weapons.

The most notable and Pizarro's personal favourite, however, is by far the ''brave pilot'' Bartolomé Ruiz who was the first to cross the line Pizarro drew as well as was a man who was a pilot during Columbus' expedition. He attains Voyager of the Storm at the rank of A and Bravery at the rank of C. Though Pizarro possesses a ship, he has no talent in piloting - as such, the brave pilot Ruiz will be the one to command Pizarro's battles on bodies of water. Because of this, Pizarro could easily be mistaken for a Rider class Servant. Combined with his first Noble Phantasm and the ability of this one, it is entirely impossible to discern Pizarro's real class as Saber unless the enemy in question possess an extremely high ranked Clairvoyance or similar skill that allows for one to discern the identities of others.

Capitulación de Toledo
    Conquest of Peru

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1~40
    Max. Target: 50 people

One of the two major events in history that tightened Spain's grip on the colonization of the Americas. Though Hernán Cortés is the dominant name in history books as far as Spanish colonization goes, in truth, it is Francisco Pizarro's act of conquering the Incan Empire that held more importance in history. With an army lesser than that of his cousin, he conquered the much more powerful Incan Empire and returned to Spain notoriously rich. When activated as a Noble Phantasm, the act of conquering the Inca Empire becomes powerful anti-fortress burst of mana unleashed through Pizarro's sword. It's power and effectiveness is boosted proportionately to the amount of misfortune Pizarro has faced during the first week, which makes his comeback all the more greater and unexpected - further improved by the personal skill Triumphant Return of the Sword.

Similar to Mordred's way of converting her hatred into mana, Pizarro is able to convert his unyielding and absolute greed into mana and unleash it all in one swing as a powerful attack with the purpose of dismantling any obstacle that stays in the way of Pizarro and his path to glory and wealth. Essentially, it is the accumulation of Pizarro's intense worldly desires born off his belief that a ''brave Castilian'' should be one that seeks a constant path of wealth. The true danger of this Noble Phantasm does not reside within it's destructive capability, however. Since this Noble Phantasm is both a symbol of Pizarro's unyielding greed and aspiration as well as the decline of other cultures and his eventual great conquest of the much bigger Incan army, anyone who's weapon or defensive armament comes into contact with Pizarro's Noble Phantasm will undoubtedly have a curse of ''absolute decline'' casted onto said armament.

For an example, should Achilles use his shield to block Pizarro's Noble Phantasm, the shield will be inflicted with a curse that will over the span of days eventually lower the quality (rank and effectiveness) of said shield until it has completely declined into an E ranked Noble Phantasm. Due to this, there is no doubt that should Pizarro live to see the second week of the Holy Grail War, he will likely become the unexpected dark horse. Though, because of the big mana consumption of this Noble Phantasm, it is an absolute trump card that shouldn't be casually used.

Lore
    The Spanish conquistador who led one of the two major campaigns in the history of Spanish colonization of the Americas. An illegitimate son of Gonzalo Pizarro, he is the second cousin of the great conquistador Hernán Cortés. Seeing his great cousin's success in the Americas, Pizarro was inspired to go on a great conquest of his own in order to bring much wealth and glory to his name.

He undertook two expeditions to the Panama, failing almost miserably in both of them and leading to the belief that he was incompetent. However, despite earlier failures he did not give up and after seeking to be allowed to undertake a third expedition from the King himself, he returned to Panama where he conquered the Inca Empire and founded Limu, the capital of Peru. Returning home notoriously rich with more successes than even his cousin, he was assassinated in front of his own palace shortly after by the men of a previous friend he had fallings out with.

Personality
    An individual that possess otherworldly obsession with gold. He is a greedy man who's desire for gold is so strong that even Hernán Cortés himself would find it unnatural. Though as far as Cortés goes, dealing with Pizarro - while a nuisance - is not a difficult thing. On the other hand, Pizarro's opinion of Cortés is nothing but the highest of praise and if he was allowed to make a request prior to being summoned it is that he desires his cousin to be summoned alongside him so he could finally meet the man face-to-face.

Pizarro's unyielding spirit and greed makes up for a force that never stops taking from others. In regards to the Master, as long as he is being accommodated well he couldn't care less what the Master's wish or gender is - as Pizarro is not quite as perverted as his cousin at least. Pizarro's wish for the Holy Grail is the establishment of a world-wide famous and long-living Pizarro lineage that would boast more wealth than anyone else. But much like to his cousin, just the idea of obtaining the Holy Grail is pretty tempting.