Page 162 of 858 FirstFirst ... 62112152157160161162163164167172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Draconic: Why is the text so freaking dark? It is almost impossible to read as is.

- - - Updated - - -

...And now it's gone altogether. I could've sworn that Draconic posted up a sheet just now...
    And I'm still wondering just what happened with that mysteriously disappearing Draconic sheet. Did anybody else notice that?
    It was posted accidentally before it was ready. I'm still a bit insecure about it, but you probably have been wondering what happened about that one considering I said I was going to do it ages ago.
    Anyway, it's back now.

Thank you for the positive feedback, and the checking. Also, nice, diggin' the new avatar, Royd!
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Thank you for the positive feedback, and the checking. Also, nice, diggin' the new avatar, Royd!
    Thanks and your welcome!

It better be good, since it took me a rather ridiculously long time to decide to go through with it.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Galahad looks enough like Mashu that Lancelot can kinda recognize her by physical appearance.

I mean at least the way her haircut.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know that too.
    F/GO Supports

Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Not with that attitude.

Blog Entries
    Sargon of Akkad
    King of BattleVelber-03
    Faceclaim

Class: Lancer
    Other classes: Caster, Assassin, Berserker, Ruler
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ancient Mesopotamia(...?)

STR B
    END A
    AGI A
    MGI A
    LU A
    NP A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance B
    Grants protection against magical effects. Rejects both spells under two verses and magical energy.
    This high rank is not a product of living in the Age of Gods, but an innate feature of Sargon's body.

Personal Skills:
    Usurper B
    A skill belonging to someone who was not born into power but instead grabbed its reins and never let go. Analogous to Charisma, but also renders one immune to Charisma of equal rank by others.

Due to unparalleled combat prowess, no one would have dared contest Sargon's claim to the throne - if they had been able to, that is. All others with a claim were killed in Sargon's initial onslaught. However, in spite of this brutality, Sargon was not a bad ruler by any means - he controlled every facet of society with an iron hand and superhuman intelligence, thereby having a claim to being possibly the first ever emperor the world had ever seen, but his empire flourished immensely during his reign.

Synthetic Body A
    An ability analogous to the Natural Body skill, except that the body in question has been made and did not form of its own.

Lancer has no body of its own, and instead has to possess that of another. This brings with it numerous advantages, like innately possessing the skills Battle Continuation, Galvanism, and more. On the other hand, Lancer is vulnerable to the borrowed body's life force being drained, upon which he shuts down.

Star Insignia
    A unique pattern imprinted on Sargon's body, a strange design that does not have its origin in this world. The higher the rank, the higher one's defensive power is increased. By expending mana through it, one can temporarily strengthen and harden any part of the body.

While more efficient than Mana Burst, it is also far less explosive. As an added bonus, also includes Military Tactics.

Civilization Erasure EX
    An innate skill of Sargon. Any person he talks to is influenced to have a favorable disposition to him. The longer they spend in his presence, the more they are transformed into beings like himself. This can be said to be a form of reproduction, and in fact this is the way that his dynasty managed to continue after his death. As a small bit of trivia, the one to spend the longest in his presence and therefore the most transformed was his "daughter", Enheduanna.

Noble Phantasm:

Lance of the Smith God
    Tachyon Wave
    - Anti-Fortress, A
    A Noble Phantasm that re-enacts the fear felt by all of Ancient Mesopotamia, and with which the city of Kazalla was erased so completely the birds had no place but the ground to perch on. Its existence is not at all supported by anecdotes, but Lancer has reformed it in this shape to mirror his "sister". Perhaps it, too, has a more impressive form?

It is a futuristic-looking lance. Looking almost too big for Sargon to wield, he can nonetheless unleash its three-colored light to wipe a whole city from existence. Upon activation, Sargon slams it down into the ground, tip pointed at the sky. After its chant, a large circle of light appears, centering around the lance, and that shrinks incredibly quickly, thus giving the appearance of "being fired backwards in time". Sargon himself is immune to the beam's power, but all else vanishes in the conflagration.

Background
    One day, by the river, the royal gardener of Kish, a man named Anki, made an incredible discovery. This was by this time already a familiar motif that was common throughout the world's mythology. But it did not go as expected, for it was not a baby in a basket that was found, but an incredibly elaborate box, inlaid with jewels of the most exotic kinds. Its four corners were decorated with golden rings, and a golden lid placed above it.

Anki touched the box, and was immediately consumed by some strange power. When the light faded, in his place stood a smiling young man with white hair and red eyes, the latter a clear a mark of his Divinity as the onlookers ever had seen, and insisted he would now be called Sargon. The King of Kish, by this point, had gotten many visions of Sargon's coming, and tried to have Sargon killed; however, no one in the entire army proved capable of stopping him, and still smiling he picked up the bloodied crown off the dead king's head. Even being struck by the heavens themselves only made him falter for a while; soon he commanded all of Kish, crushing every foe personally and using their lifeforce as a quick recharge of his batteries.

Not satisfied with merely the citystate, he began expanding the region under his command. In time, he established the first ever empire to rule over Mesopotamia, ruling over the region from the city of Akkad which he had built. When the lifeforce of his borrowed body ran out, he entrusted his Core to his most favoured daughter, Enheduanna, who kept it safe and passed it down to her descendants. Until the time was right, their lineage would sleep. At the moment the correct person to come along, Sargon would rise to judge the human race once more, this time without being so limited in terms of energy and sure to extend his rule over all humans. In the meantime, he drained the life of anyone that touched him.
    Personality
    After his death, the utterly alien nature of Sargon was slowly forgotten, and he became more and more humanized, with little trace of the original remaining. As a Heroic Spirit, therefore, this has had the effects of tempering his instincts to subjugate and rule over all others. If summoned to Chaldea, he could probably be found hanging around Altera and treating her with some measure of respect and awkwardness, though the reason for that is unknown to his Master.
    Tactics
    Upon his summoning, no Heroic Spirit will emerge, but the very same jewelled box that Anki touched. The Master is advised not to touch it, because the first one to touch it will be immediately transformed into the "real" Sargon. The box is then assimilated into Sargon's being, serving as armour and clothing until he shuts down again. ...It is unknown to what extent Lancer's hosts are still conscious or even alive.

Aside from that minor obstacle, Lancer is quite self-sufficient when it comes to mana, and does not need any input or help from his Master, who will find even Command Seals have problems affecting him, two being needed to execute an order Lancer is opposed to. Lancer favours close combat and is quite good at it, enough that he could be counted among the top of Heroic Spirits in that aspect.

As an aside, Lancer is meant to preserve a couple of specimens of the native species and send them back to the civilization that built it for further examination. To rule over them was judged the quickest way to do so, allowing him to expend little energy on tiresome combat while gathering all kinds of specimens.

Notes:
    I've had this in the works for a while, but after the last Sargon was posted I decided to just polish it up a little and throw it out there. I'm pretty sure this is original, if nothing else. The idea came to me when I realized Altera was called the King of Battle, while that's more Sargon's title.

I'm still not entirely satisfied with this, though. It's got several holes big enough to drive a whole bevvy of trucks through. But by this point I've literally reworked this six times over. I only decided to make him Velber 03 in the latest iteration, because I was thoroughly sick of wondering about his relation to the gods, more specifically Ishtar, his bigger role in the lore etc etc.

Also, yes, I did, in fact, all but outright state his Core is the Ark of the Covenant. It felt fitting.

Now come at me, bro(s).
    Last edited by NMR-3; December 24th, 2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: further clarity

Blog Entries
    @Sargon of Akkad
    @Sargon of Akkad
    Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    @Sargon of Akkad
    @Sargon of Akkad
    Oh dear.
    They're different enough that it isn't a big deal. By the way, I do like your take, NMR, but I don't have enough time right now to write up anything detailed for feedback.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's a pretty interesting take on Sargon as well. Very much a counterpart to Altera, even including an anachronistically sci-fi-esque name for his NP. The idea of him having no true body of his own but rather 'possessing' anyone who touches his box is certainly creative. Out of curiosity, where exactly did you imply his 'box' was the Ark of the Covenant?

Also, his version of Civilization Erasure is so different from Altera's that I'd recommend just spinning it off an original Skill, frankly.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't get why Sargon is aiming to rule over humans. I thought the whole point was to pretty much erase all intelligent life on the planet, like it almost happened 14000 years ago?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a pretty interesting take on Sargon as well. Very much a counterpart to Altera, even including an anachronistically sci-fi-esque name for his NP. The idea of him having no true body of his own but rather 'possessing' anyone who touches his box is certainly creative. Out of curiosity, where exactly did you imply his 'box' was the Ark of the Covenant?

Also, his version of Civilization Erasure is so different from Altera's that I'd recommend just spinning it off an original Skill, frankly.
    I tried to imply his core was the Ark with its description - gold rings on its corners and a golden lid is a typical part of its description. I had a line somewhere saying that, when he was asleep, he'd drain the life from anyone who touched it, which is a big part of the Ark's legend. Seems to have gotten lost somewhere, though. I'll add it again to his background.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    I don't get why Sargon is aiming to rule over humans. I thought the whole point was to pretty much erase all intelligent life on the planet, like it almost happened 14000 years ago?
    That's one of the holes I was talking about, yeah. The way I remember it, the reason for the three Velbers isn't to erase intelligent life but to observe it somehow. Altera does this by destruction, which seemed to me to be a pretty weird way of recording information. So what Sargon is meant to do is preserve specimens through possessing them and sending them back to the civilization that built him.

The reason he rules over them, then, is because if he does that gathering all kinds of specimens is much easier while having to expend less of the limited energy of the host body.

I'll add that bit, too.
    Last edited by NMR-3; December 24th, 2016 at 05:19 AM.

Servant Identity: Arcueid Brunestud

Alias: Moon Princess, Princess of the True Ancestors

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters

Strength: A Endurance: B
    Agility: A Mana: A+
    Luck: B++ NP: EX

Skills

True Ancestor Royalty: A+ (Conditionally EX)
    Possessors of this skill are beyond Divinity. True Ancestors, being created by the Ultimate One of the Moon and the WILL of the Planet, are a step beyond Divine Beings. And as Arcueid is the strongest True Ancestor and Heir to Brunestud, this skill is usually at the highest rank but due to her being at 30% power, it lowers slightly.

Planetary Connection (Ultimate One): A++
    As the will of the Planet and part of Gaia's Counter Force, she can receive backup from the Planet when fighting an enemy and rise one level above them. Can be cut off if enclosed by a Reality Marble or Bounded Field.

Mystic Eyes of Echantement: B+
    The eyes possessed by vampires, capable of high-level hypnosis. Power to cause mental confusion and paralysis. Servants of high enough will can overcome this.

Monsterous Strength (Backup): A++ (EX)
    The ability to raise one's strength. Can go toe to toe with the strongest of beings and has the ability to surpass them (this skill can only be used through the Skill Planetary Connection. Essentially through back up. It can be EX). It depends on her opponent.

Golden Rule (Body): A+
    Possesses Beautiful Body as part of her conceptualization.

Magic Resistance: A+++
    The ability to restist magical attacks. Can defend against High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Even in her weakened state, she has gained resistance to most magical attacks on the planet and is even resistant to conceptual weapons save but a few found in South America and Japan. At this stage, she is easily a "Magus Killer". This is increased at night to immense heights.

NOBLE PHANTASM

MELTY BLOOD
    Marble Phantasm: Will of the World
    TYPE: Anti-Unit~Anti-Country
    The Marble Phantasm can literally change reality to create any naturally occurring effect. In this case, it is materialized as the chains that held her to her throne when rampaging from her vampric impulse. Needless to say, these chains have the ability to hold down virtually anything within their grasp. It's then when Arcueid summons up her monsterous strength to rip the enemy to pieces. For an ability such as this, the only limited is the user's imagination.

Millenium Castle BRUNESTUD
    Behold the True Ascension
    TYPE: Fortress
    Another application of the Marble Phantasm. The Grand Castle created by the the Ultimate One of the Moon himself. The proof of A True Ancestor's transcendence. To date, only two Ancestors have materialized this castle. When summoned, Arcueid has increased parameters by one rank and increased healing attribute.

THE END OF 1000 YEARS
    Oh Glorious Father, Heed the Summons
    TYPE: Anti-Planet~Anti-World

One of the Marble Phantasm's Summits. The ability to summon TYPE MOON. Through the Phantasm, time was sped foward to the revival of the Ultimate One and thus the glimpse of the end of the world was revealed and will inevitably come to pass. Arcueid can hold this ability for a maximum of 10 minutes.

Shall We Play Around Some?
    Grand Subconscious Manifestation
    TYPE: Anti-Unit
    For only a brief moment, the subconscious mind of Arcuied manifests as a phantom. The thoughts, power and technique can be said to be Brunestud himeself. Manifests divine beam of light that bestows death to all.
    Last edited by Brunestud Incarnate; January 13th, 2017 at 03:40 AM.

Galahad
    Someone who remembers this would probably correct me but isn't the actual Holy Grail will not grant a wish, something something selfish desires of humanity something something.

Ahh wait now I remember, it's BB's Aurea Boura. It says that "it is because that it is a counterfeit Holy Grail that it is become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong."

Last edited by bigblack; December 24th, 2016 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblack View Post
    Someone who remembers this would probably correct me but isn't the actual Holy Grail will not grant a wish, something something selfish desires of humanity something something.

Ahh wait now I remember, it's BB's Aurea Boura. It says that "it is because that it is a counterfeit Holy Grail that it is become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong."

Please don't quote entire sheets, like that. Just quote the true name.
    Last edited by 4score7years; December 24th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If I'm interpreting your concern correctly, then you mean to say that fake Holy Grails have sucked all the power out of the genuine article?

Or is it that the Grail will grant any wish no matter whether it's good or evil and he can't choose that? Because if so, :
    ...Galahad cannot choose who receives the Grail's blessing. Though he chooses where it manifests (anywhere within his line of sight), the person who gets their wish granted is the first person to touch it. Should someone other than s/he whom he intends to bequeath a wish touch the Holy Grail first, a person with malevolent intentions could have the powers of God at their fingertips and Galahad would be helpless to stop them.
    You seem to shift from one point to another without actually proving either one, as far as I'm able to tell. I probably just don't understand.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Arcueid

those stats are just too high.

So, create a servant is now just fan wank your waifu to the max?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A travesty to be sure! Kidding. OR AM I?!

Okay, fine that was lame.
    Last edited by Draconic; December 24th, 2016 at 01:00 PM.
    F/GO Supports

Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    @Arcueid

those stats are just too high.

Sorry to hear. I just looked around and was surprised that no one had done this at all so decided to do it. First time too.

But are the stats really too high? She has displayed incredible feats of strength, speed and invincibility especially at night. She's one of the strongest in the nasuverse so why not?

Because Gilgamesh beats her, for one. Also, getting surprise sliced up by Shiki is indeed a superb feat of speed, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS