Page 686 of 858 FirstFirst ... 186586636676681684685686687688691696736786 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,720 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Good to see the man who paved the way for Isabel here. I can't give proper feedback right now, but I'll say for the moment that Pioneer of the Stars is always EX rank and that Lobera shouldn't be ranked higher than Excalibur.
    Given how in a hurry I was here, I didn't even check whether the list was consistent or not. I will have to run back to it, but some other time. At least I can see to the Pioneer corrections, but if you noticed, the NP itself is par the course. 'Sides, I am kind of peeved that Excalibur is basically the top dog unless you go EX rank, since it means we have an stopgap (A+++) nearly useless rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    oh and language man good first Profil !
    what would you saint say to my Goliath ?
    I suppose Saint Alban would say something along the lines of
    Spurius vir. Antichristus. I in malam crucem.
    Bastard man. Antichrist. Go to Hell.
    He who is the Spræcwalda, his words hymns and his thoughts archaic.
    ᛖᛏᚩᚾ ᛒᚣᛏᛏ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚳᚩᛏᛏ, ჭამა კონდახით და საშოდან, Bwyta cig a chath
    Spoiler:

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Muramasa?

Class: Saber
    Other Applicable Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Sex: Same as Master
    Height: Same as Master
    Weight: Same as Master
    Armament: High Quality Kimono, Parasol

STR: A
    CON: C
    AGI: C++
    MGI: D
    LCK: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Legend

Sengo Muramasa, the most infamous of Japanese swordsmen. His blades are well known as instruments of evil, as uncanny yet cursed blades both desired and reviled by all who take up the katana. As such, the smith himself was regarded as an evil and twisted villain. Surely a man who would bring about such malice in his weapons would be an evil man himself. This is much too simple a perspective, of course. Muramasa was nothing more than a simple apprentice under the tutelage of the by then centuries old legendary smith Masamune. In time, he would lead his own school of swordsmiths, but the apprenticeship was a formative experience for the young man. It was this time that led him to his single-minded approach to creating the ultimate sword, one that would rival that which his master could create. While he was clearly skilled in the art of swordsmithing, it was clear to Masamune that Muramasa’s focused mind left him blind to the consequences of his ambition. The swords the apprentice had created had no other use but to cut, to cleave through all they could with no ability to discern between that which must and that which must not be severed. Muramasa’s goal was never to make a weapon, but to make something that could cut through anything, gods, demons, even fate itself.
    But this servant is not that famous smith. Rather, it is the product of a failed attempt to reach that impossible nirvana. This servant which calls itself Muramasa is the first serious attempt the smith Sengo Muramasa made on his path towards creating a sword to cut through everything in existence. The blade, imbued with the desire of the smith to surpass the unsurmountable, was brought to life by the demonic spirits that came to reside within the swords of the Muramasa school. Man’s belief in the evil within the swords empowered them, granting them sentience and a desire to destroy as time went on. The servant Muramasa is a joint effort by these minor intelligences, coming together within the frame of the First in their line in order to continue the legacy of their creator by their own means. As such, this servant takes up his name and the first sword that could truly be called his.

Tactics

The blade has also taken up the appearance of the one who summoned them. Due to the blades’ shared reputation of “making monsters out of those who wield them,” the Servant deems it appropriate to steal their Master’s appearance upon being summoned. After all, are not Servants but men made monsters? Their Spiritual Core resides within the sword itself rather than the projection it walks around on which can prove to be a helpful asset during most combat encounters. The body may bleed and sustain injuries, but it can always be recreated with a bit of mana. This may unnerve the Master, but that’s perfectly alright since Muramasa gains great delight in making them uncomfortable. This ability to copy the Master’s appearance may come as compensation for the loss of the Riding skill, via the Shrouded in Death skill, or some combination of the two. Muramasa will take some liberties with the master’s appearance, such as changing their hair color, eye color, and typical clothing.
    Despite sharing their Master’s appearance, Muramasa certainly does not share their personality. Muramasa is a very prideful servant that will periodically praise the superior nature of the myriad-folded steel of katana blades, of the elegance found in Japanese sword styles, and the economic value of furikake. They react negatively to praise, however, often replying with embarrassed threats and the assumption that the compliment was a lie. Muramasa has a rebellious streak as well that can lead to some unfortunate loss of standing for their master. It's impossible to know what the Servant could get up to while wearing their Master’s face...
    Muramasa's Agility rank is effectively A, but only for very short bursts. This is represented by the C++ rank. The ‘boost’ allows the Servant to perform high speed feints and counter attacks, but they can’t actually travel all that quickly. The servant is easily embarrassed by this apparent “lack of stamina.”

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance: C+
    A skill that provides resistances against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Muramasa has a considerable resistance to sealing-type magic, regardless of origin. When their katana is drawn, they may even be able to physically cleave through seals.

Riding: -
    Theoretically, Muramasa is “riding” upon a projection of their master, but that surely doesn’t count. While it doesn’t count as riding, a certain anecdote involving its ability to cut through the water has made the servant an excellent swimmer...

Personal Skills

Bloodsucking: B+
    The act of absorbing another’s blood to replenish the user’s health and strength, whether magical or physical. While Muramasa does not need to drink the blood themselves, their blade can do that for them, they have no qualms in doing it if it provokes their Master. Additionally, this skill allows for the performance of Tsujigiri, a Sengoku period practice where samurai would test their katanas on defenseless passers-by. After slaying a significantly weaker opponent and consuming their blood, Muramasa gains temporary damage bonuses to its next attack. Interestingly, the bonus is doubled if the opponent has some ties to the Tokugawa family.

Powerless Shell: D
    A skill that makes the user difficult to perceive as a servant, declining one's parameters and suppressing one's skills. Fitting its nature as a sword, Muramasa is capable of “sheathing” themselves, appearing as an existence identical in mystery and form as their master until “drawn” once more. Once drawn, the clothing the servant may have been wearing is replaced with a kimono and a katana manifests on their waist. In order to make the transition faster, the power bonus normally granted upon release has been removed. Oddly enough, the bloodlust that is partially suppressed while this skill is active seems to ignore that stipulation...

Shrouded in Death: C
    A skill that scatters disasters towards the Servant’s surroundings as a result of a demonic nature that brings about death in its wake. Bloodlust, hunger, and desire coagulate into a tangible, destructive substance. Normally this would serve as armor, but the low rank represents Muramasa’s fixation on only using it as an offensive measure. The emotion manifests as spectral katanas, imitations of other Muramasa swords, that the Servant can summon and move around at will. These swords also benefit from the Bloodsucking skill, though they transfer the blood to the main Servant rather than collect it for themselves. The projections look like they were wrought out of glacial ice and then carved into wicked blades.

Sadistic Constitution: A
    A Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive Skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the Skill that causes Berserkers to go insane. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop. A skill that naturally befits a blade that cannot be sheathed until it takes a life.

Noble Phantasm

Juuchi Yosamu
    A Sword’s Purpose is to Cut Without Discretion

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Range: 5 m
    Maximum Targets: Single Target

The true core at the heart of the Servant Muramasa, the sword spoken in legend as that which was deemed inferior to the holy blade of the immortal swordsmith Masamune, the Yawarakai-Te. The most renowned of the cursed swords created by that simple swordsmith, but one that was lost to the ages. Its legend, the legend of the man who made that blade, and the curses attributed to them, lead to the creation of this Servant. While it is the ideal of a swordsman to treat the sword as an extension of the body, the body is an extension of this sword.
    The first step, the first in many attempts the young smith would make in order to surpass his master. Violence. Death. Bloodlust. Ideas, layered into the folded steel of a beautiful blade serene as the rolling waves of a placid and open sea. Rather than a sword, the smith’s forge gave birth to a Demonic Spirit, one who would eventually accrue enough mystery to become a Heroic Spirit in their own right.
    While a supremely sharp blade, it is not a conceptual weapon of “severing” and is thus a failure in the eyes of the creator [my father]. Its blade can cut through magical or mundane substances with defenses lower than A rank, though mysteries on the level of Noble Phantasms will need multiple solid impacts before being successfully destroyed regardless of their rank. The number of hits it takes to destroy a Noble Phantasm-tier mystery will differ depending on the rank of that mystery, but the fact that it cannot do so in a single swing is its greatest failure.

Myōhō Muramasa
    The Beauty that Lies at the Threshold of Cosmic Order

Type: ?
    Range: ?
    Maximum Targets: ?

A false, impossible Noble Phantasm. A Muramasa sword cannot be holy. A Muramasa sword cannot be sacred. A Muramasa sword cannot dare rival Kurikara. How could a demonic sword protect virtue? How could a corrupt spirit serve as an aide on the path of enlightenment? Why would an evil smith make a sword inscribed with Sutras?
    The questions remained unanswered, the statements go unchallenged. The Noble Phantasm remains sealed while the Servant refuses to acknowledge the other side of themselves. A man is yet bound to his fate, incapable of transcending the Wheel. The spirit goes on with its masquerade.

Author's Note
    Don't click this til you've read the sheetOoh wow, bet you've never seen a Saber Muramasa before... or at least not like this. The second living weapon sheet. Not sure what Servant I'm putting out next. I'll see what I've got on the backburner. Maybe I'll make a series out of living weapons? Or maybe I could release another custom class servant. Decisions decisions.
    Last edited by gyrowins; October 28th, 2018 at 01:32 PM.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Good sheet. These visual effects are getting cooler. Also, this p much reminds me of Seika from DRRR for whatever reason.

Not sure if you've noticed but there's leftover [b] in Sadistic Constitution skill description and an unneeded "] in the NP parameter. This coming from someone who barely ever fix their own sheets.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Good sheet. These visual effects are getting cooler. Also, this p much reminds me of Seika from DRRR for whatever reason.

Not sure if you've noticed but there's leftover [b] in Sadistic Constitution skill description and an unneeded "] in the NP parameter. This coming from someone who barely ever fix their own sheets.
    Thats indeed a cool profile especially the vsuall effects.how have you made them ??
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    True Name: Pierre Terrail
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: France (15th century)
    Armament: Sword (Estoc)

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: C+

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Though not hailing from an era where magic was commonplace, Saber is still quite resistant to magic due to the strength of his legend as a knight.

Riding - Rank A: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. As the finest knight of his time, Saber can handle any mount with superb skill.

Personal Skills

Bravery - Rank A+: The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage.
    Early on in his career, Saber stepped forth to hold a bridge alone against 200 foes to cover the retreat of his allies.

Tactics - Rank C: Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    Saber was renowned as one of the most skilled battlefield commanders of his era, having led his forces to victory on many occasions. More than once, he was brought in as a commander to save allied forces from defeat. More often than not, he proved successful.

Instinct - Rank D: The ability to instantly identify “the best personal course of action” during combat. Because this Skill allows for the prediction of trajectory, it is possible to avoid attacks from firearms.
    Endowed with a natural instinct for combat, Saber is noted to have excelled in the arts of war from an early age.

Noble Phantasms

The Peerless Knight Without Reproach
    Le Chevalier sans Peur et sans Reproche

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C
    A constantly active Noble Phantasm manifesting the epitome of Saber’s legend as a true knight in shining armor. For evidence of his reputation one needs only look at the fact that his title, Bayard, served as a byword for courage and virtue for several centuries after his death. Le Chevalier sans Peur et sans Reproche allows Saber to manifest all aspects of his knightly legend in some fashion. Under ordinary circumstances, the Noble Phantasm would also grant him abilities attributed to other legendary knights, but Saber rejects these as stemming from achievements not his own.
    Simply put, his Noble Phantasm is a manifestation of the laws of chivalry that he lived up to. The abilities granted to Saber essentially ensure that he will never betray his Master or his allies, even by coercion. Further, his natural charm is boosted to a level where he can sway the hearts of even his most bitter enemies, so long as they have a shred of goodness in them. Serving with absolute loyalty and turning enemies into rivals - such it is to be a knight.
    Le Chevalier sans Peur et sans Reproche also grants Saber a plus modifier to actions taken against opponents of Chaotic Evil alignment. However, due to personal reasons, Saber usually supresses this effect until he has confirmed that his foe is truly beyond redemption.

Piercing Cavalry Sword
    La Charge de les Gendarmes

Anti-Army, Rank B
    An offensive Noble Phantasm, being an offshoot of Saber’s ability as a Rider. Though not something he possessed in life, it is a representation of both his ability as a cavalry commander as well as his status as a Saber. As a Saber, it is not only his Noble Phantasm, but also that of the cavalry he commanded. For what is a soldier without his comrades?
    Taking up a stance, Saber readies his blade for a thrust. As he does so, a light begins to gather on his blade, as sunlight reflecting from gleaming armor. This buildup of Magical Energy is actually something called from the past, and represents the life force of the knights under Saber’s command. When Saber strikes, the gathered Magical Energy is released, being unleashed in the form a shining wedge. Mimicking the cavalry formation of a ‘flying wedge’, the attack strikes the enemy, piercing through targets as a cavalry charge through enemy ranks.
    Though not being anything spectacular in the ranks of Sabers, La Charge de les Gendarmes does possess several abnormal traits. The wedge actually accelerates as it moves forward, picking up speed and power as it approaches a foe. In addition, as a representation of a ‘cavalry attack’, it holds superiority over warriors on foot.

Description
    Dislikes: Villainy, mercenaries
    Talents: All the skills of a knight, chivalry
    Natural Enemy: Lancelot

Saber’s true identity is Pierre Terrail, the Knight of Bayard.

Though manifesting here as a Saber, Terrail’s most fitting class would be Rider, where he would also be counted as one of the riders of the Phantom War Horse, Bayard. Still, his knightly legend is such that he remains superb as a Saber.
    The epitome of a chivalrous knight, Terrail is formal and courteous in all situations. He strives to uphold honour, be magnanimous to both friends and foes as well as stand as a champion of his kind. Though formal, Terrail views manners as a sign of respect rather than detachment, and as such sticks to them with an almost religious fervor.
    Even if his knightly manner started as a desire to live up to tales of chivalry, it grew something rather more than an act, becoming his way of life. However, it could be said that Terrail gets a little too into his role as a knight in shining armor, viewing his Master as a liege and/or a lady to be served and defended, and the Holy Grail War itself as a quest.
    Terrail respects all those who share a battlefield with him, though he is interested in exchanging tales of glory with others of a knightly persuasion. Towards women, he is charming, even if he carries no real interest toward them, believing his approach to simply be what is proper. Though he cannot stand villains, he will likely try to sway them to see the goodness within them. Should there be none to be found, Terrail would steel himself to resist them to the last.
    As for his view on his Master, Terrail would view them as his righteous liege and act accordingly. Though he would serve an evil Master with some disdain, his loyalty would prevent outright betrayal. When paired with a like-minded Master, he would view them as a comrade-in-arms and would wish for them to accompany him on the battlefield, should they feel safe in Terrail’s presence. If his Master were female, he would likely act as courteous as he would with any female. Though it might appear that Terrail would be trying to woo them, this is not his intention, and he would likely be shocked were his approach to be taken this way. Terrail also feels ill at odds with the idea of fighting women, though his respect for fellow combatants means that he cannot actually refuse to fight them on the basis of gender.
    Terrail has many things that he would wish for, though his personality makes him unsuited to decide on any particular wish. Among his many wishes are saving his comrades who died in battle, being allowed to lead a new legend in the modern world, reviving chivalry and so forth. Terrail views many of these wishes as too selfish to voice, and would likely use his wish for the sake of another, as befits a knight.
    He is aware that his views on most things are quite old-fashioned, but Terrail feels quite awkward with his attempts to adjust to the values of modern times. Still, should the matter be brought forward, he would do his best to adjust himself to the era he is summoned into.

Lore
    Pierre Terrail was one of the most skillful and professional commanders of the 16th century in Europe. He obtained complete information about the enemy’s position and plans by reconnaissance and espionage, and in the midst of mercenary armies he remained absolutely disinterested in plunder. To his contemporaries he was the faultless knight—heroic, devout, generous, and kindly.
    Terrail was born into a noble family, nearly every head of which for two centuries past had fallen in battle. Growing up with tales of knights and chivalric romance, he resolved to live up to those tales at an early age. As a youth, Terrail was distinguished for his looks, charming manner, and skill in the tilt-yard.
    He accompanied King Charles VIII of France into Italy in 1494 and was knighted after the Battle of Fornovo . In Louis XII’s wars he was the hero of numerous combats; he was wounded at the assault on Canossa and was the hero of a celebrated combat of 11 French knights against an equal number of Spanish ones. On one occasion he is said to have defended a bridge over the Garigliano single-handed against about 200 Spanish troops, an exploit that brought him such renown that Pope Julius II sought unsuccessfully to entice him into the papal service.
    In 1508 he distinguished himself again at the siege of Genoa and, later, at the siege of Padua. Severely wounded at Brescia, he nevertheless hurried to join the Battle of Ravenna.
    On the accession of Francis I in 1515, Terrail was made lieutenant general of Dauphiné. When war broke out again between Francis I and the Holy Roman emperor Charles V, Terrail, with 1,000 men, held Mézières against an army of 35,000, and after six weeks he compelled the imperial generals to raise the siege. This stubborn resistance saved central France from invasion and gave Francis time to collect the army that drove out the invaders. In 1523 Terrail was sent to Italy with Guillaume de Bonnivet. The latter, who was defeated at Robecco and wounded during his retreat, implored Terrail to assume command.
    Guarding the rear at the passage of the Sesia, Terrail was mortally wounded by an arquebus ball and died in the midst of the enemy, being tended to by both of the enemy commanders. His body was restored to his friends and interred at Grenoble.

Notes
    Not sure if I like how the first NP turned out, given that there’s that there’s both several different effects and they’re more than a little underwhelming. Couldn’t think of anything else fitting at the time of writing though. I think that my original idea was something along the lines of a ‘barrel of tricks’ style NP that would allow him to do stuff fitting for a Knight in Shining Armor based on those sorts of legends (not constantly active though).
    I’m not too happy with the faceclaim either, but given the options I had, it was a question of dropping either ‘knight’ or ‘shining armor’. I chose the latter.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; September 21st, 2019 at 09:04 AM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Archer
    Identity: Isabel I of Castilla
    Also known as: Isabel la Católica, Queen of the Spains
    Height: 156 cm
    Weight: 53 kg
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Spain
    Armament: Bow and arrows
    Natural enemy: Juana la Beltraneja, Juana la Loca

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    NP: A

Personality
    It is not my intention to brag, but I was considered in life a woman with plenty of virtues. As it is expected from a queen, my judgments are rigorous yet just. If a man offers me a large sum of money as a bail to avoid execution, I shall reject the money and order that it is distributed among his wife and children. Needless to say, that the man shall be executed nevertheless. The egoism of leading his family to ruin in order to save his own head is yet another crime that must be punished.

I may be elegant and refined, but I am far from being frail. Forget not that the women of Castilla, no, the women of Spain are strong women. I am not a pretty lady that will just stay inside her palace, laughing with other noblewomen while our men do battle for us. I shall personally stand on the battlefield, and fight. Besides that, if I want my dream to become true, I cannot let others do the dirty job. It would be unjust if I took the credit for winning a battle in which I did not get involved.

I am a queen that rules and battles, but I am also a caring mother. I did my best to guide all of my children to the righteous way, and to make sure that they would grow up safe and happy. Longing for them to never have their hands smeared with blood, I kept dying my own hands red. Such was my devotion to them that, whenever there was an emergency, I rushed alone towards their location as soon as I was informed. It is a shame that this sacrifice of mine seemed to be accursed rather than rewarded…

Because I have a dream… No, because I would do whatever is in my power to achieve that dream, I respect brave people that never give up. Men who strive to materialize their ambitions with their own power catch my interest. They can count with my support. That force of will, that endeavor, are the foundations of Castilla and Spain. Still, there are times in which the dreams of others clash with mine, but alas, I shall not become the one to renounce to my wish. If they want to destroy my dream, they will have to demonstrate that their resolution is stronger than mine. Although, I cannot help but feel sadness when I am opposed by my own family.

As a pious Christian, I cannot hold a wish for the Holy Grail. But unfortunately, regrets reside in my heart. As strong as may be, in the outside I still have things to repent. Many, if not all of those things, were caused by my dream, yet I would not go as far as wishing to give it up because of my burdens. As a queen, I wished for a nation in which every citizen shared the same beliefs as one, in which heretics would be punished as a reform and executed as a last resort, yet the inquisitors killed and punished more people than necessary for unjust causes. It is a shame that this affected the reputation of my country so negatively.

As a mother, I could never get over the demise of my sons, but the heaviest of my regrets is my relation with my daughter Juana. She was such a brave and intelligent girl… From among all my children, she was the one that resembled me the most… She could have become an even better queen than me… But I punished the same qualities that made me become what I am, only because she was moved by a different idea… For me, a woman that always watched over the welfare of my family, having done such a thing is an unforgivable sin. I am sure that Juana passed away cursing me and that she will never forgive me, but… I want to talk with her again, and apologize…

But it is her fault to begin with. She straightforwardly showed her opposition and reticence to have anything to do with Christianity while knowing that she was the daughter of the Catholic Kings. As smart as she was, she lacked the cunning to dissimulate and the tact to treat this issue appropriately. She ought to have thought about it properly before acting in the way she did. Good Lord, what a mulish girl she was…

Treatment with the Master: I only answer the call of a mage with a dream and the determination to never resign to it. That person is not superior nor inferior to me, but an equal. We stand on the same ground as fellow dreamers. It goes without saying that this is correct as long as our interests are parallel or coincident. I shall sever my contract if my Master dares to interfere with my ideals.

I sincerely expect to be on good terms with my Master. Since I see us as coequals, there ought not to be any impediment to establish a friendship between us. To me, a good friendship consists on relying each other to support ourselves when a problem arises. Trust is of great importance.

It is completely useless to try acting as a mother for someone who is not my own child, for it will not atone for the mistakes I made with my own children, yet I cannot resist the urge of being maternal when my Master is young. I think that tampering them from time to time is not bad, and it encourages me to fight in the same manner as fighting for my sons and daughters did.

Likes: “You desire to know which are my interests? I ought not to say it, but the truth is I feel that Moorish art is not bad. Their buildings have an exquisite beauty. Especially the Alhambra.”

Dislikes: “I am fond of bravery, but I shall not tolerate disobedience. A dog that bites when not told to may eventually attack its own master.”

Wish for the Grail: “The Holy Grail? Fool, do not dare jesting with such a thing! That is the sacred vessel of the Lord!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance C
    Cancels spells with a chant of two verses. As an Archer, her rank of resistance isn’t really outstanding, but in other classes, her faith could grant her a much higher rank. Precisely because of that faith, she is defenseless against sacraments of the Holy Church.

Independent Action A
    Can move freely without help from a Master for about a week. As a queen, Isabel was most of the time accompanied by many escorts and guardians. However, in the case of there being an emergency that required of her presence, she refused to be accompanied and traveled alone, something unthinkable for the queen of a warring nation.

Personal skills
    Catholic King A
    A skill that grants an advantage against demonic entities and non-Saint divinities. Despite the different name, this skill is essentially the same as Holy King. The change on the title is Isabel’s personal choice, although she can’t help but doubt if it’s fine to brag about her title like this. A title granted by the Pope Alexander VI to both Isabel and Fernando due to their virtues and actions that expelled Islam and Judaism from Spain.

Charisma B
    A skill of the Saver class. A rare talent consisting on one’s charm and the natural talent to command or unify an army or a nation that increases the abilities of allies. Holding a rank of B, Isabel’s talent is more than enough to lead an entire country as its queen.
    Despite her general depiction as an adamant and stern queen, in contrast with the magnanimity and affability of the king Fernando, she was in truth easier to approach than what it was said. When a mutiny was started in Segovia, Isabel traveled 60 km by horse alone, opened the gates of the alcazar, and attended to the complaints of the mutineers, earning their fidelity. During battles, she always stood at the rearguards with her children, the impact of her presence being such that it not only motivated her troops, but sometimes even shocked the enemy to the point of surrendering to her courage.

Protection of the Faith A++
    Although it’s a divine protection given to those who devout their lives to their religion, this skill isn’t a blessing from a god, but an absoluteness of body and mind born from beliefs. However, an excessively high rank may cause abnormalities in personality.
    Creating the Inquisition to punish heretics, turning Spain into the only country to have been invaded by Muslims and returned to Christianity, obtaining the title of Catholic Queen, sending Jews to exile… That and more was done by the inflexible Isabel to make the light of God bathe the land again, truly an example to follow.
    Over time, the figure of Isabel became inspirational for some future leaders of Spain, including the dictator Francisco Franco, who used many symbols of the Catholic Kings in his propaganda.
    Because of Isabel’s own mental firmness, her mind is clear. That said, she regrets some things she did for the sake of her convictions.

Torture Techniques B
    Bloodshed is strengthened, adding more damage to injury. Usage of torture devices will increase the damage dealt even more.
    Isabel herself didn’t personally torture anyone, but she was the creator of the Spanish Inquisition, which was in charge of judging and punishing those accused of heresy. Though exaggerated by history as the responsible of thousands of unfair deaths, it is true that many people were declared guilty without enough basis. Several instruments and techniques of torture were used until the heretic admitted their sins, even if they didn’t actually commit them. “If you wash yourself, it’s because you’re dirty. If you’re dirty, it’s because you’ve done something impure”, such motto seemed to be followed to the letter by the inquisitors.
    Through the usage of this skill, the burden of being suspect of sinning is added to the target’s mental condition, forcing them to admit their faults as true even if they are innocent. Most of the times the tortures were extended until a confession is made, however, there was a certain girl who resisted and didn’t give up her convictions no matter what… The pain of having no choice but to make that girl suffer is the main reason why Isabel is reluctant to use this skill frequently.

Noble Phantasm

Reconquista
    By the grace of the Lord, the land shall recover its original splendor

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Description:

“Heed my voice. I hereby announce that the light of the Lord shall shine again over this land. Heretic and blasphemous ones, brace yourselves. Your sins shall be judged once you are in my hand.”

Not a Noble Phantasm actually possessed by Isabel in life, but actually something that represents and crystallizes her going and her life. It takes the form of arrows because it’s based on Isabel’s own coat of arms, and it’s the reason why she qualifies for the Archer class. Since Isabel chose
    arrows
    flechas
    for her coat of arms as a representation of her husband Fernando, this Noble Phantasm could also be considered an expression of her love. Thinking about it, her love that was distant yet struck with precision from afar was truly like a shot arrow.

As expected from an Archer, Isabel’s arrows have an excellent range, on the level of kilometers. When Reconquista is activated, the single arrow that Isabel shoots towards the sky falls from between the clouds as a downpour of thin needles of light. The visual depiction is greatly akin to a crepuscular ray shining over the enemy front. That said, the damage output is rather low, even when taking into account that the great amount of projectiles makes it hard to emerge with few wounds from the battlefield. The reason for this is that this Noble Phantasm isn’t a Noble Phantasm for annihilating the enemy, but to conquer them.

In effect, as a Noble Phantasm meant for conquest, it has the property of expanding Isabel’s territory. The area between the place from which Isabel shoots the arrow and the place where it falls becomes her domains. She obtains the right to exert her authority over her terrain and those within it, overlapping the authority of others and suppressing whichever power they may have over the land.

― The land turns into Isabel’s domains. In other words, it becomes Castilla. Isabel’s parameters receive a fame boost as long as she’s stepping on her land, but that’s a trivial matter. What is really to be feared of it is her right to compel anyone standing on it to abide by her conditions.

“If you desire to live in my nation, your heart must bear love towards the same God my heart does. Should you refuse to comply…”

The advantage obtained through the Catholic King skill is magnified and extended through the whole area, exerting a pressure that continuously lowers the parameters of the enemy, and that becomes harsher against demons or divinities not related with Christianity. Conversely, those who are devout Christians are not recognized as enemies, and therefore are unaffected. This effect can be in a sense considered an extreme kind of mental interference, what makes it possible to offer resistance by possessing an unbreakable determination. If the enemy surrenders and accepts Isabel’s terms from the bottom of their heart, the pressure will disappear.

Relations
    Christopher Columbus: “Columbus may be a dirty bastard, but even rats have dreams. The sparkle in his eyes said he would not give up until he reached his goal. That is why I funded his expedition. If only in that sense, he and I are the same kind of people.”

Jeanne Darc: “Hahahahahahaha! What an irony! I beg your pardon, but it is so amusing…! You share your name with my daughter yet you could not possibly be more different from her! Were she here, she would most likely go berserk!”

Jeanne Alter: “……… Forgive me, I spaced out. That wicked saint brought up a bad memory from the past…”

Gilles de Rais: “I see… So this can happen as well… Worship in excess may lead to downfall and impiety… I shall engrave it in my mind, so that I can remember it even after defeating you…”

Karl der Große: “I never expected to meet the Holy King Carolus Magnus. That love of his is truly like the one of the Lord. I could not possibly compare to him… In that sense, and in any other…”

Avicebron: "Of course, I have heard stories about Solomon ibn Gabirol. His dream to create a world without suffering deserves my utmost respect. However, attempting to replicate the first human through witchery is an unforgivable sacrilege."

Vlad III: "Impaler King, your beliefs are doubtlessly correct, but as a fellow Christian king, I cannot allow the excessive cruelty of your methods."

Napoleon: "Iheard that the French troops were defeated by the Spanish citizens long after my death. Haha, you cannot understimate Spain after all! Specially women, like that girl called Agustina!"

Iskandar: "Magnificent. This army is like a dream made true for me. It is the very same thing I hoped my country to become. As expected from the King of Conquerors, he makes justice to his title of 'The Great'."

Spartacus: “Good. I do not hate that resolve. As long as your blade does not point towards me, you may keep striving for freedom, gladiator.”

I'm going to be busy with tons of group works these days and don't know when I'll have time to continue with this sheet, so please consider this a mere placeholder.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; November 7th, 2018 at 03:08 PM.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if you've noticed but there's leftover [b] in Sadistic Constitution skill description and an unneeded "] in the NP parameter.
    Thanks for the tip! I've edited it appropriately

Thats indeed a cool profile especially the vsuall effects.how have you made them ??
    Photoshop.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

Blog Entries
    Pierre Terrail :a quite good profile with his first noblephantasm ;should it demonstrate the chivalry itsself ? which ar the ordinary effects it would have in Detail ?
    Isabel: really good profile ,you have made the personality in a interesting first Person form way i wish i could do it similar.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 28th, 2018 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    “For the sake of my dream, this land shall shine again with the light of the Lord.”

Archer
    Identity: Isabel I of Castilla
    Also known as: Isabel la Católica, Queen of the Spains
    Height: 156 cm
    Weight: 53 kg
    Attribute: Man
    Origin: Spain
    Armament: Bow and arrows
    Natural enemy: Juana la Beltraneja, Juana la Loca

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: A
    NP: A

Personality
    It is not my intention to brag, but I was considered in life a woman with plenty of virtues. As it is expected from a queen, my judgments are rigorous yet just. If a man offers me a large sum of money as a bail to avoid execution, I shall reject the money and order that it is distributed among his wife and children. Needless to say, that the man shall be executed nevertheless. The egoism of leading his family to ruin in order to save his own head is yet another crime that must be punished.

I may be elegant and refined, but I am far from being frail. Forget not that the women of Castilla, no, the women of Spain are strong women. I am not a pretty lady that will just stay inside her palace, laughing with other noblewomen while our men do battle for us. I shall personally stand on the battlefield, and fight. Besides that, if I want my dream to become true, I cannot let others do the dirty job. It would be unjust if I took the credit for winning a battle in which I did not get involved.

I am a queen that rules and battles, but I am also a caring mother. I did my best to guide all of my children to the righteous way, and to make sure that they would grow up safe and happy. Longing for them to never have their hands smeared with blood, I kept dying my own hands red. Such was my devotion to them that, whenever there was an emergency, I rushed alone towards their location as soon as I was informed. It is a shame that this sacrifice of mine seemed to be accursed rather than rewarded…

Because I have a dream… No, because I would do whatever is in my power to achieve that dream, I respect brave people that never give up. Men who strive to materialize their ambitions with their own power catch my interest. They can count with my support. That force of will, that endeavor, are the foundations of Castilla and Spain. Still, there are times in which the dreams of others clash with mine, but alas, I shall not become the one to renounce to my wish. If they want to destroy my dream, they will have to demonstrate that their resolution is stronger than mine. Although, I cannot help but feel sadness when I am opposed by my own family.

As a pious Christian, I cannot hold a wish for the Holy Grail. But unfortunately, regrets reside in my heart. As strong as may be, in the outside I still have things to repent. Many, if not all of those things, were caused by my dream, yet I would not go as far as wishing to give it up because of my burdens. As a queen, I wished for a nation in which every citizen shared the same beliefs as one, in which heretics would be punished as a reform and executed as a last resort, yet the inquisitors killed and punished more people than necessary for unjust causes. It is a shame that this affected the reputation of my country so negatively.

As a mother, I could never get over the demise of my sons, but the heaviest of my regrets is my relation with my daughter Juana. She was such a brave and intelligent girl… From among all my children, she was the one that resembled me the most… She could have become an even better queen than me… But I punished the same qualities that made me become what I am, only because she was moved by a different idea… For me, a woman that always watched over the welfare of my family, having done such a thing is an unforgivable sin. I am sure that Juana passed away cursing me and that she will never forgive me, but… I want to talk with her again, and apologize…

But it is her fault to begin with. She straightforwardly showed her opposition and reticence to have anything to do with Christianity while knowing that she was the daughter of the Catholic Kings. As smart as she was, she lacked the cunning to dissimulate and the tact to treat this issue appropriately. She ought to have thought about it properly before acting in the way she did. Good Lord, what a mulish girl she was…

Treatment with the Master: I only answer the call of a mage with a dream and the determination to never resign to it. That person is not superior nor inferior to me, but an equal. We stand on the same ground as fellow dreamers. It goes without saying that this is correct as long as our interests are parallel or coincident. I shall sever my contract if my Master dares to interfere with my ideals.

I sincerely expect to be on good terms with my Master. Since I see us as coequals, there ought not to be any impediment to establish a friendship between us. To me, a good friendship consists on relying each other to support ourselves when a problem arises. Trust is of great importance.

It is completely useless to try acting as a mother for someone who is not my own child, for it will not atone for the mistakes I made with my own children, yet I cannot resist the urge of being maternal when my Master is young. I think that tampering them from time to time is not bad, and it encourages me to fight in the same manner as fighting for my sons and daughters did.

Likes: “You desire to know which are my interests? I ought not to say it, but the truth is I feel that Moorish art is not bad. Their buildings have an exquisite beauty. Especially the Alhambra.”

Dislikes: “I am fond of bravery, but I shall not tolerate disobedience. A dog that bites when not told to may eventually attack its own master.”

Wish for the Grail: “The Holy Grail? Fool, do not dare jesting with such a thing! That is the sacred vessel of the Lord!”

Skills
    Class skills
    Magic Resistance C
    Cancels spells with a chant of two verses. As an Archer, her rank of resistance isn’t really outstanding, but in other classes, her faith could grant her a much higher rank. Precisely because of that faith, she is defenseless against sacraments of the Holy Church.

Independent Action A
    Can move freely without help from a Master for about a week. As a queen, Isabel was most of the time accompanied by many escorts and guardians. However, in the case of there being an emergency that required of her presence, she refused to be accompanied and traveled alone, something unthinkable for the queen of a warring nation.

Personal skills
    Catholic King A
    A skill that grants an advantage against demonic entities and non-Saint divinities. Despite the different name, this skill is essentially the same as Holy King. The change on the title is Isabel’s personal choice, although she can’t help but doubt if it’s fine to brag about her title like this. A title granted by the Pope Alexander VI to both Isabel and Fernando due to their virtues and actions that expelled Islam and Judaism from Spain.

Charisma B
    A skill of the Saver class. A rare talent consisting on one’s charm and the natural talent to command or unify an army or a nation that increases the abilities of allies. Holding a rank of B, Isabel’s talent is more than enough to lead an entire country as its queen.
    Despite her general depiction as an adamant and stern queen, in contrast with the magnanimity and affability of the king Fernando, she was in truth easier to approach than what it was said. When a mutiny was started in Segovia, Isabel traveled 60 km by horse alone, opened the gates of the alcazar, and attended to the complaints of the mutineers, earning their fidelity. During battles, she always stood at the rearguards with her children, the impact of her presence being such that it not only motivated her troops, but sometimes even shocked the enemy to the point of surrendering to her courage.

Protection of the Faith A++
    Although it’s a divine protection given to those who devout their lives to their religion, this skill isn’t a blessing from a god, but an absoluteness of body and mind born from beliefs. However, an excessively high rank may cause abnormalities in personality.
    Creating the Inquisition to punish heretics, turning Spain into the only country to have been invaded by Muslims and returned to Christianity, obtaining the title of Catholic Queen, sending Jews to exile… That and more was done by the inflexible Isabel to make the light of God bathe the land again, truly an example to follow.
    Over time, the figure of Isabel became inspirational for some future leaders of Spain, including the dictator Francisco Franco, who used many symbols of the Catholic Kings in his propaganda.
    Because of Isabel’s own mental firmness, her mind is clear. That said, she regrets some things she did for the sake of her convictions.

Torture Techniques B
    Bloodshed is strengthened, adding more damage to injury. Usage of torture devices will increase the damage dealt even more.
    Isabel herself didn’t personally torture anyone, but she was the creator of the Spanish Inquisition, which was in charge of judging and punishing those accused of heresy. Though exaggerated by history as the responsible of thousands of unfair deaths, it is true that many people were declared guilty without enough basis. Several instruments and techniques of torture were used until the heretic admitted their sins, even if they didn’t actually commit them. “If you wash yourself, it’s because you’re dirty. If you’re dirty, it’s because you’ve done something impure”, such motto seemed to be followed to the letter by the inquisitors.
    Through the usage of this skill, the burden of being suspect of sinning is added to the target’s mental condition, forcing them to admit their faults as true even if they are innocent. Most of the times the tortures were extended until a confession is made, however, there was a certain girl who resisted and didn’t give up her convictions no matter what… The pain of having no choice but to make that girl suffer is the main reason why Isabel is reluctant to use this skill frequently.

Noble Phantasm

Reconquista
    By the grace of the Lord, the land shall recover its original splendor

Type:
    Anti-Army
    Description:

“Heed my voice. I hereby announce that the light of the Lord shall shine again over this land. Heretic and blasphemous ones, brace yourselves. Your sins shall be judged once you are in my hand.”

Not a Noble Phantasm actually possessed by Isabel in life, but actually something that represents and crystallizes her going and her life. It takes the form of arrows because it’s based on Isabel’s own coat of arms, and it’s the reason why she qualifies for the Archer class. Since Isabel chose
    arrows
    flechas
    for her coat of arms as a representation of her husband Fernando, this Noble Phantasm could also be considered an expression of her love. Thinking about it, her love that was distant yet struck with precision from afar was truly like a shot arrow.

As expected from an Archer, Isabel’s arrows have an excellent range, on the level of kilometers. When Reconquista is activated, the single arrow that Isabel shoots towards the sky falls from between the clouds as a downpour of thin needles of light. The visual depiction is greatly akin to a crepuscular ray shining over the enemy front. That said, the damage output is rather low, even when taking into account that the great amount of projectiles makes it hard to emerge with few wounds from the battlefield. The reason for this is that this Noble Phantasm isn’t a Noble Phantasm for annihilating the enemy, but to conquer them.

In effect, as a Noble Phantasm meant for conquest, it has the property of expanding Isabel’s territory. The area between the place from which Isabel shoots the arrow and the place where it falls becomes her domains. She obtains the right to exert her authority over her terrain and those within it, overlapping the authority of others and suppressing whichever power they may have over the land.

― The land turns into Isabel’s domains. In other words, it becomes Castilla. Isabel’s parameters receive a fame boost as long as she’s stepping on her land, but that’s a trivial matter. What is really to be feared of it is her right to compel anyone standing on it to abide by her conditions.

“If you desire to live in my nation, your heart must bear love towards the same God my heart does. Should you refuse to comply…”

The advantage obtained through the Catholic King skill is magnified and extended through the whole area, exerting a pressure that continuously lowers the parameters of the enemy, and that becomes harsher against demons or divinities not related with Christianity. Conversely, those who are devout Christians are not recognized as enemies, and therefore are unaffected. This effect can be in a sense considered an extreme kind of mental interference, what makes it possible to offer resistance by possessing an unbreakable determination. If the enemy surrenders and accepts Isabel’s terms from the bottom of their heart, the pressure will disappear.

Relations
    Christopher Columbus: “Columbus may be a dirty bastard, but even rats have dreams. The sparkle in his eyes said he would not give up until he reached his goal. That is why I funded his expedition. If only in that sense, he and I are the same kind of people.”

Jeanne Darc: “Hahahahahahaha! What an irony! I beg your pardon, but it is so amusing…! You share your name with my daughter yet you could not possibly be more different from her! Were she here, she would most likely go berserk!”

Jeanne Alter: “……… Forgive me, I spaced out. That wicked saint brought up a bad memory from the past…”

Gilles de Rais: “I see… So this can happen as well… Worship in excess may lead to downfall and impiety… I shall engrave it in my mind, so that I can remember it even after defeating you…”

Karl der Große: “I never expected to meet the Holy King Carolus Magnus. That love of his is truly like the one of the Lord. I could not possibly compare to him… In that sense, and in any other…”

Spartacus: “Good. I do not hate that resolve. Keep striving for freedom, gladiator.”

I'm going to be busy with tons of group works these days and don't know when I'll have time to continue with this sheet, so please consider this a mere placeholder.
    i love the noble phantasm its like atlanta but with the effect of caster servant instead of archer. also im new here and nice to meet you

Blog Entries
    Pierre Terrail :a quite good profile with his first noblephantasm ;should it demonstrate the chivalry itsself ? which ar the ordinary effects it would have in Detail ?
    Isabel: really good profile ,you have made the personality in a interesting first Person form way i wish i could do it similar.
    by the way what is isabels oppinion on Vlad III and my Fenris ?

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She doesn't like that Vlad overdid it with the impalements, and I guess she'd kinda feel sorry for Fenrir

Blog Entries
    No matter how many times I see them, or who is involved, I will forever cringe at the "what would your so and so Servant think of my so and so Servant" posts.

Like, creepier than wanting to see the platelets from Cells at Work in h-doujins. You sick, fucking bastards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    the platelets from Cells at Work in h-doujins.
    Why you must remind me that this actually exists.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why you must remind me that this actually exists.
    those people deserve to bleed to death
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Y'know, after creating so many Sheets where I've struggled to come up with Skills for a Servant because there's so little to their legend, it's an odd feeling to find a Sheet where there's potentially 7-8 completely different Skills I could give and now having to decide which ones to cut and which to keep.

I am through the looking glass... O_o
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Remember the pizza rule, focus on the aspect you want for the Servant.

Blog Entries
    #1 rule, best Sabers shoot lazerbeams.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No matter how many times I see them, or who is involved, I will forever cringe at the "what would your so and so Servant think of my so and so Servant" posts.

Like, creepier than wanting to see the platelets from Cells at Work in h-doujins. You sick, fucking bastards.
    I agree with both. The first one really irritates me (Koga, if you ever try this with my sheets, I will ignore you, so don't try) and the second disgusts me, same with all other lolicons. The way I feel about them is the same way Spartacus (the Servant) feels about oppressors; They should die.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries

why do you cringe ,please ? for me the relationship between the servants is a gripping aspect like the kingstalk ,no the banquet in Zero was a favorite Scene for me ,and i was quitt disapointed to not see something similar in apocrypha (and no Karna Flashback).

Cells at work ? never heard of the anime ,but thats Hearing not pleasent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Remember the pizza rule, focus on the aspect you want for the Servant.
    for this i make my servants into many different classes if possible to divide the skills .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    I agree with both. The first one really irritates me (Koga, if you ever try this with my sheets, I will ignore you, so don't try) and the second disgusts me, same with all other lolicons. The way I feel about them is the same way Spartacus (the Servant) feels about oppressors; They should die.
    Okay i will beheart it Lambda ,but one Question to you how do you find my Hel sheet ?

Lolicons tsss why ?,my oppinion no endowment = no interest.